[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any tabletop rpgs that are specifically designed for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: GhostrickLantern-MP14-EN-SR-1E.png (144 KB, 226x229) Image search: [Google]
GhostrickLantern-MP14-EN-SR-1E.png
144 KB, 226x229
Are there any tabletop rpgs that are specifically designed for playing games like Castlevania or Ravenloft. Ravenloft is close to what I'm looking for, but I'm not a fan that it comes attached to the D&D system.
>>
>but I'm not a fan that it comes attached to the D&D system.

I'm sorry, but the only system that I could recommend for someone as gay as you is GURPS, and that's a horrible system that I wouldn't want to inflict on my worst enemy.
>>
Not OP, but can we have more Castlevania discussion?
>>
File: GhostrickWarwolf-PRIO-EN-C-1E.png (139 KB, 225x227) Image search: [Google]
GhostrickWarwolf-PRIO-EN-C-1E.png
139 KB, 225x227
>>44061563
So because I'm not a fan of D&D, I have shit tastes?
>>
>>44061536

Renaissance by Cakebread and Walton. the SRD is free over on Drivethru RPG. Lift the horror/insanity rules from Call of Cthulhu, plunder the various Runequest and derivative bestiaries to get the creatures you want.
>>
>>44061536
World of Darkness literally has an entire section based around vampires
>>
>>44061878

oh wait, specifically designed. I'm an idiot.

Uh... Colonial Gothic maybe, or Regime Diabolique?
>>
Damn, I love playing Ghostricks, my friends however.. hate when I play them.
>>
I'd recommend giving a look at the Savage Worlds Accursed RPG.
>>
File: GhostrickDullahan-MP14-EN-R-1E.png (144 KB, 226x229) Image search: [Google]
GhostrickDullahan-MP14-EN-R-1E.png
144 KB, 226x229
BUMPING
>>
>>44061781
>replying to trolling
Are you new to 4chan

>>44061902
Colonial Gothic is pretty cool, but I would guess not the playstyle OP is looking for.
>>
>>44061781
No, you're trying to start an argument with a stupid and unnecessary opinionated statement, and congrats, you've found one.
>>
>>44061536
world of darkness comes to mind. the core book is for running humans in a dark supernatural world. there are also dark age supplements for vampires and werewolves, but i think those are for the older edition.

there is also Apocalypse World: Dark Age, but that won't capture the feeling as well.

gumshoe also comes to mind if you want a horror/investigation game. esoterrorists is all about trying to stop people from releasing evil demons/are evil demons.
>>
You could look at Torchbearer, its a Burning Wheel based dark fantasy game.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.