[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Out of the three following buzzwords, which describes the worst
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 13
File: Strewth.jpg (52 KB, 716x359) Image search: [Google]
Strewth.jpg
52 KB, 716x359
Out of the three following buzzwords, which describes the worst type of Roleplaying character? Which is the most bearable?

>Edgy
>Random
>Kawaii
>>
Edgy is the most bearable out of those three. At least one can be dark and brooding and goal oriented.

Random is the destructions of a goal oriented party. Kawaii is the disregard of goals generally in favor of being "comfy".
>>
Worst: Random. You can have a character grow out of being edgy or being cute naive moebait, you can't have a character grow out of being a flawed randumb game-ruiner.
>>
>>44048410
I'm going to say "random" is the worst. I feel like "kawaii" would be the easier to work with by a hair but I don't think I've properly encountered it myself.
>>
>>44048470
This.

Comfy is the worst buzzword.
>>
Edgy is by far the most bearable. Kawai players on the other hand, will throw the entire story out the window with no remorse.
>>
File: Alpha Lonewolf.jpg (709 KB, 1078x966) Image search: [Google]
Alpha Lonewolf.jpg
709 KB, 1078x966
Just to be contrarian, Edgy is awful. Nothing sucks the energy out a party more than some lump at the table shoving in to talk about how his character sits there brooding and not contributing anything to the party, except occasionally when he wants to murder some kids for kicks.

Edgy is the worst parts of Random, because it screws over the party all the time, but it also involves someone who thinks they are way smarter and cooler than everyone, which is even worse.
>>
>>44048410
Despite how much I hate the word edgy, random is hands down the worst of them all. I'd rather have some dark and brooding drow in the corner who cries about his dead parents than a lolsorandum sorcerer who burned down the inn because he felt like it.
>>
>>44048410
Random is the worst, zero regard for story or plot. No coherant character.

Edgy has a theme but normally wants to be in the spotlight. Doesn't play well with others. Is generally a weak roleplayer.

Kawaii is the best. As long as its not ultra anime moe shit it fits into almost any game. Works with the plot. Helps the team. Is coherant and generally an alright team mate.
>>
>>44048410
I can live with edgy.

Kawaii is grating, but can be endured.

LOLRANDUMB is the actual worst though, since it undermines all else.
>>
Random is by far the worst.
Edgy and Kawaii are equally tolerable.
>>
>>44048410
At least edgy and kawaii have some sort of plan, some goal in mind.

Random is literally" I have no idea what I'm doing, and will lash out without thought or reason." It's someone who can't even understand the CONCEPT of roleplaying, and has no place at the table.
>>
>>44049033
>Random is literally" I have no idea what I'm doing, and will lash out without thought or reason." It's someone who can't even understand the CONCEPT of roleplaying, and has no place at the table.

Pretty much this.
>>
Random. Edgy and kawaii both at least indicate a character idea outside of muh amusement.
>>
File: obviouslyribbon.jpg (39 KB, 223x224) Image search: [Google]
obviouslyribbon.jpg
39 KB, 223x224
Edgy and Random are equally bad, it's only a question of which is taken to a greater extreme.

There's nothing wrong with being cute.
>>
>>44048410
>worst
Random
>most bearable
Kawaii
>>
>>44048410

Thank you, OP.

I will now be using these as the stats in my next homebrew system.

>Edgy
The combat stat.
>Kawaii
The social stat.
>Random
The all-purpose stat.
>>
>>44048410

>worst

Random, it is the only one that will actually be a detriment to the party. Most "edgy" characters will go off on their own and, provided you have a good DM, get bumped off alone.

>most bearable

Kawaii, which has the highest likelihood of being helpful and the least likelihood of derailing the game. You can be cute and still be a boon to the party. The other two are much less likely.
>>
>>44048410
Random, hands down.
Not to be confused with unpredictable, mentally unstable, or legitimately unhinged personality.
It always somehow feels like such a bad attempt at comic relief, and doesnt bring anything to the table because most of the time none of it is worth listening to OOC let alone IC, and most of the time random manifests in actions it winds up fucking everyone over in the worst way, it almost feels like an affront to other peoples's ability to roleplay because they should abandon the token random but usually dont because it's a game.
>>
File: E1nVjIR.png (315 KB, 525x473) Image search: [Google]
E1nVjIR.png
315 KB, 525x473
>>44048410

I'd have to say Random is by far the worst. Few things are more annoying than a character who commits acts of sadistic violence because it's funny or who constantly spouts non-sequiturs under thinking it passes for witticism.

Edgy I can tolerate because I've found it's really only applicable to characters that are made as parodies of angstwank characters.
>>
Random. A cute character can follow orders, and a edgy character can be silent.

A random character will just fuck things up because "lol its funny!".

Most bearable: Edgy, as you can kind of expect that in some situations anyway and can actually lead to better roleplay if handled correctly.
>>
>>44049247
I'd be interested in playtesting this.
>>
File: Com_Droid.jpg (145 KB, 420x450) Image search: [Google]
Com_Droid.jpg
145 KB, 420x450
If I was gonna play a reprogramed Commando droid from Clone Wars in Age of Rebellion, what career and spec should it be?
Commando or Sharpshooter Soldier. Saboteur Engineer, or Tactician Commander?
>>
>>44050754
wow clicked the wrong favorite tab. Meant star wars general. my bad
>>
It's called "randumb" for a reason
>>
>>44049247
Each character can choose up to three half-races.
>Cat people have a bonus to Kawaii and Random but a penalty to Edgy.
>Fae have a lot of variety, so depending on the specific type, they have a massive bonus to either Edge, Kawaii, or Random. Tricksters are more Random, some are harmless and Kawaii, and then their are murderous Edge-fae.
>Both Angels and Demons feature strange minds and thus have a bonus to Random given their abilities to be good at almost anything, but Angels are more Kawaii and Demons are Edgier.
>Half-Angel, Half-Demons are generalists, for their divine and infernal roots cover the weaknesses of both.
>Dragons are super edgy, but not very Kawaii or Random
>Elves are mostly Kawaii with a dash of Edge, with a penality to Random.
>Dwarves are Random and a little Edgy, with a penalty to kawaii. Think dorf fort.
>Vampires have high Edge and Kawaii, but abysmal Random score.
>Kobolds are kawaii and random, goblins are kawaii and edgy, etc etc.
Since you have three half races to choose from, you can pick races that cancel out the negative effects.
>>
>>44050754
mfw I read that as Com Druid first
>>
>>44051582
KEK
>>
>>44051582
Fuck mine was C o r n druid
>>
>>44051634
Me too
CORN FOR THE CORN GOD! EARS FOR THE COB THRONE!
>>
>>44051554
>>44049247
>>44049430

You get a pool of points to bid on Edge, Kawaii, or Random in order to set the tone for the scene.
Whoever bids the most points is considered to have the 'spotlight' for the scene.
The number of points you spend relative to the other players determines how much 'screen time' you get compared to them.
If you don't bid any points, your character isn't in the scene. You (the player) are instead considered to be in the audience.

Each point you spend turns into an applause token. You have to give away your applause tokens to other players in order to refresh your pool of points. You can only give away your applause tokens when you are in the audience.
>>
File: Liz Lemon Nerdrage.gif (920 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
Liz Lemon Nerdrage.gif
920 KB, 500x250
>>44048410
Random is the worst, while Kawaii is the best. Let me explain my reasoning.

Edgy characters aren't that bad. Often times it's the player not understanding the tone of the game, they think it's Grimdark when you're playing Noblebright so of course it's jarring. Edginess can make a character worse, sure, but it's not a deal breaker for me. It's also pretty easy to fix, you either slowly change the tone of the game or you encourage the player to improve their character's outlook over time. If they refuse to do so, well, that's the sign of a bad roleplayer and nothing's going to make that better.

Kawaii characters have a lot of the same problems as Edgy ones - they don't always fit the tone of the game and it's weird. HOWEVER, Kawaii is, generally speaking, just cuteness and adorable antics, which fits a LOT more campaigns than Edgy does. As such it's the least bad, and heck a lot of RPGs encourage Kawaii characters.

Random characters are abominations. They are excuses for players to do what they want, whenever they want, under the pretense that "It's what my character would want to do!" In one-shots or short campaigns I've participated in, I've had more character deaths from Random PCs than I have from actual monsters and traps. 'Random' players are there to disrupt the game and ruin everyone else's time for their own amusement. Fuck people who play Random characters, if I never play with another one it'll be too soon.
>>
File: 1434161417263.gif (1023 KB, 297x168) Image search: [Google]
1434161417263.gif
1023 KB, 297x168
>>44051744
With this kind of system, I think character death should be entirely based on the player letting their character die.
Until the player gets bored of the character, they should be functionally immortal.
When a character loses a fight or hits 0 HP or what have you, they level up instead.
They get a transformation ability, or they tap into some sort of inner strength, discover a new power blah blah blah they get something that allows them to win instead.
>>
>>44048410
Random.
You can predict the other two, and nothing is more annoying than nailing down a moving target.
>>
>>44048410
while random is by far the worse, it is the only one out of those 3 that if handeled by a experienced player CAN endup a well rounded and decent character. After all, there are ways to play chaotic neutral the good way. Kawaii is just annoying and brakes the game because they make it all about themselves. I cant stand edge because when i was 13 and was getting into RPGs i was a huge edgelord and i still cringe about it to this day, so i'd say random is the one i'd most likely let slide
>>
A tie between random and cute. As a cynic, I can't stand cutesy shit for longer than 15 minutes before it becomes infuriating. Samething with being random - it can be entertaining for a short bit if the player at least tries to be entertaining, but anything beyond that is detrimental to my enjoyment. Edginess is the easiest to tolerate for me personally, as games usually descend into murderhoboing anyway. Also, edgy characters can push the edge so hard, that they come out on the other end and become cool again instead of pathetic (I'm thinking of Raide from MGR, he is so edgy and lame that it becomes endearing).
>>
>>44048410

>Most Bearable
Kawaii.
I like cute stuff. Cute stuff is good. Cute stuff can be charming and fun.
There is nothing wrong with being cute.

>WORST
Random.
I used to live and breath gaia online when I was a pre-teen: "Random" is the lowest form of anything concerning online humor or roleplaying.

Edgy can be redeemable, but Random is always bad, annoying and horrible- Random is all those characters with the god powers fucking everything up for the "lulz". Edgy characters at the very least have a developing sense of drama, narrative and so forth- Random roleplayers are the poster child of chaotic stupid.
>>
File: image.jpg (296 KB, 1479x1100) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
296 KB, 1479x1100
>>44052919
>Edgy cant make a good character
you fookin w0t m8
>>
Random is the most bearable; I can roll with the punches of somebody making bad, or worse, unthinking decisions. If anything, I actually kind of like random players.

Edgy is probably the worst, because brooding loners that don't get along with anybody will often resist plot entirely too much.

Kawaii is...well, a mixed bag, and not something I deal with too often, but the few I have dealt with, I was usually able to at least get to interact with the world around their characters with minimal coercion.
>>
>>44053524
with all my love for berserk, he is not really all that good of a cherecter. Good backstory but from the half way point he has devoled into RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGE and little more
>>
>>44054726
Well to be fair, he's got plenty of reason to be mad. Still, he's not that great a character, no. Well, in my opinion anyway.
>>
>>44054747
His beginnings in the hawks were very good because there was something more than just rage. He had dreams, goals, friends which he'd interact more, a waifu. The longer you read the less and less of him there is. While this might be something done on purpose (you know the whole "who fights with monsters becomes a monster" thing) but he has gotten a lot more 2D
>>
>>44051749
>>44053473
I agree with these two.

Random PCs are the worst.
Edgy characters are middling.
Kawaii can be redeemed easier than the first two.
>>
>>44048410
Kawaii, and other stupid anime words, are usually used by the worst players and so it is seldom alone but usually combined with much other bad shit but "random" is a consistently worse trait on its own.
>>
File: pn1CoOz.jpg (38 KB, 498x369) Image search: [Google]
pn1CoOz.jpg
38 KB, 498x369
This is based on my own experience, so do forgive me if I make some points you yourself don't find quite accurate.

>Worst
Random
>Most Bearable
Edgy
Let's look at why

Edgy and kawaii have a lot in common at a glance. Their efforts and their glaring flaws are focused in garnering attention for their characters in equally annoying ways. Where they differ is their respect for the rules.
Edgelords are bound to the rules, sometimes even to the extreme ends of rules lawyering. they try to use the system to get what they want.
Kawaii on the other hand, attempts to change the system with to what they want. Their character is an exception to so many rules and conventions and needs to be statted as such. They hound the DM and wear down other players, just because they feel it makes more sense in their head.

As for random, they represent a breakdown in both the latter regard and a total and intentional breakdown in narrative as well. It's impossible to get anything done with random around and all attempts despite the bluntest or most inchoherent plan are inevitably sabotaged.
>>
>>44048410
>Edgy
often only changes in mindset of the character/player make it non-edgy so it's bearable because it's relatively easy to change
>Kawaii
if character is just comfy it's ok with me
>random
cancer
>>
>>44051554
>dorfs are random...
whatm8
>think dorf fort
ah.
>>
>>44049419
I had a guy like this in my group. He built his character, from looks to backstory to abilities, to be as edgy as possible, but then turns into a more comedic achiever when he actually plays, getting shit done in over-the-top ways.
So to summarize, looked like an edgelord, played almost like a random, and generally managed to get shit done.
>>
>>44048410
Random. You can get Edgy and Kawaii to work with you if you give them a reason. Random will work "with" you for no reason, sure, but then he'll actively ruin things wherever he goes.

Kawaii is probably the most tolerable, since at least friendship and teamwork are things the Kawaii will embrace. Edgy is prone to being a loner, which doesn't work in RP very well.
>>
File: cant.gif (994 KB, 268x161) Image search: [Google]
cant.gif
994 KB, 268x161
>>44056576
>Edgelords are bound to the rules, sometimes even to the extreme ends of rules lawyering.

That's where you're wrong. All edgelords I have encountered would care little about the rules, oftentimes even argue that they should auto-succeed in some situations, because of their backstory. Said backstory being just a list of things they did in the past.

The one that stand out the most was a guy that wanted to rappel from a building at five times the speed I was allowing him. We got into a lengthy, though sedate argument of "just follow the rules and lets keep going" and "here's a wikipedia article on hiking that says I'm right." After he wasted about an hour of my life, I let him get down. He later got mobbed by the party, because he almost started a civil war with his bullshit and killed their informants out of spite. They weren just trying to restain him so he wouldn't kill any more important people and tied his hand behind his back. He kept bitching about how I don't allow him to act as he wishes, rules be damned and ragequit right there.
>>
>>44056862

>You're wrong

I wasn't saying every case, just the trend I've personally witnessed in order to explain my stance on the different tiers. My experience just differs from yours in that the people I've seen pull the bullshit you mentioned just fell under the kawaii label.
>>
>>44048410
Define kawaii. Full-on uguu magical girl or you mean something more like "comfy team mom"? I feel like the latter is the least likely to make me explode with fury, though I had a character like that ruin a session once by spending the entirety of it cooking for the party and fluffing their pillows, in painstaking detail when we were supposed to leave downtime and go adventuring for once.
>>
>>44048410
Random. Edgy and Kawaii are just annoying, but they actually progress the campaign from my experience.
>>
>>44052765
>OP asks for personality tolerance rankings
>gets conceptual rules light RPG you of it.

Never fucking change /tg/.
>>
>>44051744
>Whoever bids the most points is considered to have the 'spotlight' for the scene.
So now I'm thinking "Everyone is John", but except with shitty tabletop characters.
>>
>>44058347
>>44059790
>>44056718
>>44051744
>>44049247
>>44049430
I'll try making a character using his random generator

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/fatguy.html

>She appears to be a normal pirate except she dresses like a bloody nurse schoolgirl, her eyes glows with arcane power and her hair is three different shades of green and can magically transform into poisonous snakes to protect her, but secretly she is actually a half-zombie.

>She is wanted in another galaxy with a mysterious past and she will fight her enemies with the power to re-animate the dead as her slaves or to dodge bullets.

>Her friends and enemies call her Shadowhair Spaceblossom!!I had to try a couple times for a fitting name

>Her constant companion is a mysterious Mexican wizard who is also her father.

>Her favored weapon is a blessed freezing razor which can turn into a cute talking cat.

So I got a HALF-ZOMBIE (race:Edge+2, Kawaii-1) SPACE-PIRATE (class:Random+2,Edge+1, Kawaii-1) with tri-colored snake hair (trait:Edge+1,Kawaii-1) that dresses like a bloody (trait:Edge+1,Kawaii-1) NURSE-SCHOOLGIRL (Kawaii +5, Edge+1, Random+1)
Leveling up in this system grants new traits,classes, even races if you care enough to explain why you're character is now a werewolf (Edge+3, Random+2, Kawaii-3 in werewolf form)
She's a NECROMANCER (Edge+3) with her Mexican Wizard dad who I would make a lich enslaved to his daughter's magic.
Then she has the WEAPON/FAMILIAR (Kawaii+4, Edge+2, Random+2)
The dad and the familiar would have stats too, but usually not as strong as the PC except for any reason you can come up with.
>>
>>44060051
>Shadowhair Spaceblossom
>HALF-ZOMBIE SPACE PIRATE NURSE-SCHOOLGIRL NECROMANCER
>EDGE: 15
>RANDOM:5
>KAWAII:6

So the way it works is that the GM creates situations for the group to flaunt their incredible strength or get butthurt that the GM was able to teleport behind you nothin' personal, kid.
People bet any amount of their dice, and try to roll more matching dice. The higher the number the more successes. Each time you fail a die roll, you lose all the points you spent, and basically the enemy humiliates you with one of their powers.
Depending on how badly you lose, character motivation, willingness to die, you might quite and let someone else fight (or team up with you). You can always try again, but you never want to go to zero dice.
It would be better to try to use Kawaii or Random to defuse the fight or escape rather than be defeated and level up and get a new power.
Speaking of which, SAIYANS would have (race:Edge+3, Random+2, Kawaii-1)
>>
>>44048410
It's a three-way tie for shittiest.
>>
bump
>>
>>44048410
Edgy: You can work with some guy doing the dark broody thing and still tell a story, hell at least if his edge has a reason you can use that to drive the character
Kawaii: i guess just trying to be cute isn't too bad, if the player is really pushing it it can be annoying but at least not derailing
Random: Fuck this guy, the guy who stabs the mayor who was supposed to give a job, or fireballs the group of nuns cause "LOLZ!"
>>
>>44048410

I'd just like to take a moment to appreciate how related pic is related.

Mmm.

Okay, now that that's out of the way, let me think. Which of these three are the most bearable.

Let's start with Edgy. Bears are well known for being murder machines with claws, teeth, and raw muscle and size on their size. As far as animals go, they're rather grumpy, and they do tend to be loners instead of team players. Bears commonly engage in PvP in order to claim territory in the wild. Bears tend to rely more on brute strength than speed or cleverness; and the latter two are traits edgy characters tend to emphasize in favor of the former, possibly because their players see brute strength as an inborn quality of the "enemy" or want something that makes their character inherently better than everyone else without resorting to something as boring as physical muscle. While bears aren't likely to outsmart a foe, nor can they teleport, they are deceptively when angered and would like to see you outsmart claw. In winter, they hibernate alone and brood.

Therefore, I give Edgy a bearable rating of 9/10.
>>
>>44064563
It's like you've never hugged a cute teddy bear.
>>
>>44064563

Let's move on to Random. Bears are well known for being random, but this is not a common trait to bears. Mostly it's just a small subset of bears that exhibit randomness as a character trait. However, most of these bears are named and have abilities beyond those of normal bears, not the least of which is the ability to communicate, so the obvious conclusion is that randomness is what sets a bear PC apart from a bear NPC. This is partially because most settings are human-centric, making many feel that bears need some sort of advantage in order to level the playing field. This may be true if one wishes to play as an atypical bear--and many PCs are atypical--but many bears are able to survive just fine by playing their strengths. That's not to say random is a bad stat for bears by any means. In fact, it is precisely because of its strangeness that it works. And that is how random is supposed to work in the first place. In a party that doesn't want to tolerate an edgelord's antics or die of diabeetus, random is an excellent substitute if one simply must play a bear. Additionally, Edgelord and Kawaii are both rather limiting compared to the wide variety of options available to Random. For one who would rather play a bear as a jack of all trades, Random is a superior trait.

Therefore, I give Random a bearable rating of 6.5/10, yet it is because of its low rating that it is the best type of roleplaying character for a bear.
>>
File: 1432663029244.png (210 KB, 1200x619) Image search: [Google]
1432663029244.png
210 KB, 1200x619
>>44048410
Edgy is the most bearable. Most edgelords will have a focus, and despite being well... edgy it's a direction at least.

The other One option is the unbearable.
Random is bad for all the obvious reasons.
Kawaii is the exact same as Random but instead of the Crazy, Mad, Raving, Evil, or stupid "Random" you decided to go with the cute theme.

TLDR
You can roleplay with an edgelord even if you have to bear your teeth.
Random and Kawaii will just spout random nonsense or focused nonsense while the rest of you are trying to play a game.
>>
>>44064563
>>44064896
And now, for--

>>44064733

Patience, I was just getting to that. As I was saying...

Finally, there's Kawaii. There is a lot of overlap between Kawaii and Random as far as bears are concerned. Probably a lot of other characters too, seeing as the common perception is "random"="spontaneous"="excited"="positive"="cute." Bears have a knack for being kawaii as many furry mammalians are. Their large size provides a dose of cute in the form of "big fluffy pillow" and hibernation just sounds comfy. A common method of increasing kawaii in a bear is to make it somewhat dim. As stated before, bears are not known for being overly intelligent, so it's only natural for a PC to go ahead and use it as a dump stat in order to get those CHA points. Sadly, this is because some find intelligence threatening, which is part of why Edgy people like to give it to their characters, and perceive themselves to have more of it than they do. Indulging in this perception releases dopamine, triggering feelings of euphoria. But I digress.

A large part of charisma is knowing when not to show your fangs. Since Edgy characters have their fangs on display at all times, you'd think Edgy and Kawaii are mutually exclusive. This is not the case; it is not impossible to do so, but it is true that it's very difficult to mix Edgy with Kawaii and get a good result out of it. Generally, however, it's better to choose one or the other. Teddy bears are a subset of bears that choose to eschew their edgier characteristics in favor of social grace. While they aren't known for their strength, they can still contribute to the party by putting their points into wisdom. After turning one of their natural strengths into a dump stat they certainly have the points to spare.
>>
>>44064563
>>44064896
>>44065060

I give Kawaii a bearable rating of 7.5/10. Teddies are adorable and have been for generations, but in order to become so they must sacrifice a natural part of themselves. This is not a bad thing. Indeed, this is the path of all civilized creatures. The reason for the sacrifice is to make them less harmful and threatening, because in the type of civilized society they aspire to live in, there is no need for violence or the law of the wild.

In conclusion, Edginess is the most bearable trait, as well as the most authentic. However, Kawaii has a great deal of charm and can help a Bear join a party and keep it together, and Random is the best for developing a Bear PC with a rich character background. All three fo these stats have something good to offer a Bear, and the bearable stat is well above average for each one.
>>
Any of them can be good in moderation.

Hell, think of Deadpool when he's well-written, who is arguably the most derided character for being edgy and lolrandumb.

He has an edgy backstory but it's actually sad. He literally broke a girl's heart and pretended he never loved her, leaving himself completely alone in the world, because he didn't want her to have to watch him die of cancer.

He does have the "pop culture" sense of humor, but to be honest if the writer is actually witty and the "hey, I get that reference" isn't the entirety of the joke, it can be pretty funny.

Not to mention the recent story where he broke down crying because he was so happy that his daughter was okay. He has serious self-esteem problems and has mentioned a few times that he can't believe something so beautiful came from him.

Basically any character concept is redeemable if the player actually makes them act like a real human being in some capacity, and has them change over time in believable ways based on the things that happen around them.
>>
Kawaii is the worst. Cute things suck.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.