[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Penal Regiment /tg/: Operation Poweraxe Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 13
File: No Commissars on THIS ride.jpg (8 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
No Commissars on THIS ride.jpg
8 KB, 250x187
Men, we've got orders to eliminate a Tau Base located in the desert regions of Gospyria. The Prisoners we've, ahem, 'questioned' say that the hostiles guarding this Base are the best they have in this Sub-Sector, so make sure to take whatever you need from our bosses Armoury. Dropping in thirty minutes. Dismissed.
>>
File: t0ohv5.jpg (32 KB, 582x800) Image search: [Google]
t0ohv5.jpg
32 KB, 582x800
>Is cleaning the neural shredder.
So... The best are often led by the best. Do we know anything of the Xeno chain of command?
>>
File: Eversor.jpg (77 KB, 610x805) Image search: [Google]
Eversor.jpg
77 KB, 610x805
>Walks into the preparation room followed by Saharduin
>The Eversor seems to have a new beige with hints of pale pink body glove.
>He and Saharduin stroll over to the war desk and start throwing sand from the tactical model at each other.
>>
>>44038868
At the moment we're not certain, the Prisoners aren't being that talkative with us, but we, and by we I mean the spooks our Ordo Xenos masters sent out, are fairly certain that the opposing Commander is the second of the late Shas'O'Feir, the Commander who led the assault on our staging ground last week.
Which means we might be in trouble.
>>
*yawns*

I'm glad to hear we're going back down, good thing Gospirya was spared the Exterminatus.

*holsters stub pistol he found in the armory, slings flamer, loiters near the Valkyrie*
>>
>>44038904
fairly confident that*
>>
>>44038916
I thought you'd love see all those Xenos burn in holy promethium?
>>
>>44038904
*yawns even louder*

He was a pussy. His second in command will be even easier to get rid of. I wouldn't worry.
>>
>>44038883
>Wisely, and politely, decides to ignore the thrown sand, instead focusing on reconnaissance reports
>>
>>44038928
Yeah. I wanna do it myself, and still be able to enjoy the climate of this world. Neither can be done if there's an Exterminatus
>>
>>44038935
Hmph as far as I recall, the Tau commander was easily manipulated by the heretics, but his forces gave you some trouble... did he reveal any valuable data we could use against them in his last battle?
>>
>>44038958
Unfortunately not ma'am, he seemed certain that we and the Heretics were one and the same. Most troubling.
>>
>>44038958
His forces? I blew their base and half of them from here to kingdom come! But nah, he didn't say much except the Tau's usual collectivist whining.
>>
>Sand throwing intensives
>Rocks are now involved and a scale model of the tau base
>>
>>44038967
Indeed. But that gives us an advantadge: It means they're naive about the differences between mankind. They possibly know nothing about assassins, kriegers, space marines, possibly even catachans. We can use this to our profit.
>>
>>44038979
Do not underestimate your enemy, one wouldn't think us capable of killing a Sorceror as he was mutating, but we done it just fine.
>>
>>44038997
Alright that's enough you two, someone made a hard work to make all those tactical maping 28mm models and buildings, treat them with some care.
>>
>>44038999
Well the commander recognized me for what I am, so at least their brass knows.
>>
>>44038999
Very true ma'am, but the fact they don't know of the difference means that they will potentially send forces at us that could potentially weaken the Heretics, along with themselves.
>>
>>44039018
obvious refference is obvious(?)
>>
>>44039033
The Praetorians painted themselves by hand. They were immaculate. They even hand sculpted the faces.
>>
>>44039023
>Throws a scale model of the inquistors ship at head
>>
>>44039057
*laughs at Omikron's antics*
>>
>>44039057
>The model bounces harmlessly off Arthur's Helmet.

Will you STOP THAT!
>>
>>44039023
I doubt the Tau will send their forces blindly, not after the fiasco of their last attack. No, they'll send scouts and infiltrators first, we hit them too hard last time, they weren't expecting an infiltration. They will have learnt from their errors. We should be wary, I've heard of battlesuits able to cloak at plain sight.

The heat of the desert won't help either, most of the penal regiment is either used to 'normal' or 'extreme cold' conditions. We'll have to refill our water supplies before dropping down.
>>
*Wanders into the briefing room and burbles at people in a good natured manner*
>>
>>44039057
>Crosses arms and gives a stern look at the Eversor and the Saharduin.

Do you want me to come there and force you into stasis?
>>
>>44039109
>Pick's up a 1/1 scale tech priest and looks at Delta>>44039112
>>
>>44039079
You're right, we'll need to send some Recon Troops down in advance with some lighter vehicles. We've...'liberated' some 'Jeeps' that we're going to modify for desert conditions, along with some heavier weapons. Lieutenant Wellsley will be able to lead the Group, but I'd rather have you going down with them, your experience is invaluable, if you accept that is?
>>
So, uh.
I kind of messed up, didn't I?
>>
>>44039116
Don't do it. I swear I'll fill your suit with so many sedatives you will miss the next battle.
>>
Goddamnit I keep forgetting that it's Wellesley, not Wellsley. I have brought shame to the Crown.

>Goes over the top.
>>
>>44039128
You did? What happened to you ma'am?

Arthur wasn't down on the lower levels mind. Also I assume she has her robotic arm now da?
>>
>>44039123
I'm willing to serve the imperium in any way, Captain, I'll go, but don't expect me to lead the liutenant's men, I'll just give advice when needed and do my job, a job that mostly requires me to detach from the main force from time to time.
>>
>>44039131
>>44039109
>put's the 1/1 scale tech priest back on the top with the other models that aren't broken
>>
>>44039128
Whadya mean, sis? Have a drink.
>>
>>44039116
>>44039154

*Burbles as he ducks out of the way of the grab, mechadendrites waving unhappily*.
>>
>>44039154
>Gives a kind smile.
See? You can look like a grown-up when you want to.
>>
>>44039148
Don't worry ma'am, the Lieutenant will be capable of leading the Group, I just wish you down there as you're the most experienced of the group, also potentially the most lethal. The 'LRDG' will need all the firepower it can get.
>>
>>44039147
>Lifts her new prosthetic arm
>>44039156
Do you even know how much a plasma gun is worth? The AdMech will want my head.
Sorry, the AdMech TOO will want my head.
>>
>>44039176
>Nods.
>>
>>44039176
>>44039189
>The Eversor and Saharduin sneak off
>>
>>44039183
Oh a plasma gun blew up on ya? Well shit, ain't your fault, they've had a few thousand years to address that problem.
>>
>>44039183
Ouch, what happene- Oh, a weapon detonation. I see. The rest of you is okay right?

>>44039189
>Nods in return.

Perhaps if it would be agreeable you could 'morph' yourself to be wearing one of our desert uniforms? Nothing wrong with your usual appearance, but if they don't know about Assassins we shouldn't inform them eh?
>>
>>44039202
Whatever...
>slumps down
You know you are bad at your job when you can't even "die for the emperor" right.
>>44039214
I was thinking about penitent engines, it can't be THAT bad after all, aight?
>>
>>44039176
Qui mori pro salute vestra hospitii tibi!
here comes my new character. Sorry for the (probably) bad Latin, I know about two words of it myself
>>
>>44039214
I agree. By the way try to capture at least one of them alive... I have a plan to learn some info about the enemy...
>>
>>44039220
I'll have none of that talk in this Company. If the Emperor required your sacrifice then you would not live to exude such pessimism. You will die when required, as will we all, until then enjoy life, 'tis for the living.
>>
>>44039220
Our line of work, we WILL die for the Emperor at some point, don't you worry. Better to die with your weapon jammed down a Carnifex's throat rather than from a faulty plasma.
>>
>>44039240
>Nods towards Rax.
Quite right man, quite right, make sure you grab some extra equipment from the armoury before the drop.

It's cool brah

>>44039241
You should have more luck with that than the rest of the group ma'am, the LRDG will be going behind the Tau lines.
>>
>>44039254
>>44039242
>blinks
I mean, right, aren't you? Dying for the emperor, yeah, this is what we are all about.
No reason to be afraid of it, none at all.
I may as well take an eviscerator from the rack.
>>44039240
On one hand it is awful latin. On the other I spent 6 years on it and don't see any reason to learn how to write in it so who cares.
On the third I'm sorry about my bad roleplaying and my english so who cares about bad latin.
>>
>>44039286
Tell me Sister Amelia, why exactly are you so pessimistic? Something obviously happened that's got you this way. But what?

Bad English? You wot m9? You be lyin to me m8ty. I ought to smack you right in the gubba.
Seriously though your English is on point.
>>
>>44039283
Excellent. I think I could find a way to draw the information out of a captive soldier if I disguise myself as another captive Xeno.
>>
>>44039283
Aye, milord. May I ask if I can keep my armor? I made it myself. *points at mismatch suit of hides*
>>
>>44039320
You know that I am technically part of the inquisition, right? ...In some way, more or less. So I don't think you have the rights to ask... oh who I am lying to?
I simply won't answer, anyway.
so I only fail at rping? Cool.
>>
>>44039322
Indeed, Alice and the rest of her Group will have the right uniforms on, just 'change into' one of them when she arrives. I'd say lose the ponytail for a helmet too, in case it draws attention, but it's not essential.

>>44039339
Certainly, although I would ask that you grab yourself a Hotshot and some extra grenades before we drop.
>>
>>44039353
[A-Are you me?! I'm always of the opinion that my RP is derp. But no you don't do that either.

Not gonna say have some confidence because the amount of hypocrisy would have me whisked away to work in Government.
>>
>>44039372
Aaaaand then I screwed up the spoiler. GG NO RE.
>>
>>44039372
*Wanders around and examines several of the weapons and prosthetics in the room*.
>>
>>44039356
*Looks confused* Erm... Aye, milord. Whatever you command.
>>
>>44039356
>Disguises as a sergeant with a desert uniform.
I just hope we don't jump headfirst into a trap.
>>
>>44039356
... how's Alice? I have been kind of passed out for a while after, you know. Losing an arm. Ehm. Out of sheer stupidity. Did she make it out alive?
>>
>>44039376
*hands out nuts and bolts salad sample*
Sample?
>>
>>44039387
uh.. Gimp Lady? Where can i get one of those shiny new uniforms?
>>
>>44039391
*Burbles and takes one of the bolts before slotting it somewhere into his robes*.
>>
>>44039391
*Pokes inquisitively at Aug legs to check how they're working*.
>>
>>44039376
Good to see you mate, you get any good tech to experiment with when we were groundside?

>>44039387
We may be that unlucky. Xenos or not, the Tau -are- skilled combatants. These are no exception.

>>44039390
Alice is....fine, seemed distressed about something, but lately that's been usual. If she wants to talk about it she will.

>shrugs as if the behaviour wasn't that abnormal
>>
>>44039396
>Raises eyebrow.
Weren't you given a desert cammo uniform when reassigned?
>>
>sniggering echos round the cabin
.....They're up to something
>>
>>44039409
I may have had her more worried than necessary. I can be difficult when at... "peak fighting conditions", I think.
>>44039413
... are you going to face xenos? Because, uhm, I'd go too if...
Well as soon as I find my weapons, I mean.
>>
>>44039409
*Burbles and points at eye, indicating upgraded prosthesis and brandishes several mechadendrites with improved looking plasma and flamer weapons*.

*Burbles and gestures at the weapons the Captain is carrying inquisitively.*
>>
>>44039433
We are, I'm sure the liutenant woukd love to have you down there at the field of ba-
>>44039424
I... better go check what those two are doing.
>walks towards the origin of the sound, dropping the disguise until needed again.
>>
>>44039405
Oh this? Don't worry they only electrocute me slightly now.
>>
>>44039452
>Somehow the 10 foot tall xeno and psychopathic skull faced man are no where to be seen
>>
>>44039433
If you wish you can drop with the LRDG, it might put her at ease I assume, we'll provide weapons and equipment, a desert uniform and some Carapace too, but you're attached to your armour yes?

>>44039434
>Arthur offers up his Bolter and gestures to the Powersword resting in it's scabbard at his hip.

Standard Issue Bolter and a Master Crafted Powersword, the latter must be returned to Praetoria with utmost haste.
>>
I think now is a good time to commence deployment, jawhol?
>>
>>44039413
Missed the handouts. My legs were rather hard to activate this morning, the magos said i should pour more holy oils in it during the activation litany. But when i told that to the nec-priest, he called me a retard.
>>
>>44039460
>looks around.
Come on guys, it's not time to play hide and seek. Come out, Promise to behave and I'll take you both to the fight with me, deal?
>>
>>44039458
*Pokes at the legs, tuning a few of the ends so they don't spark as much*

>>44039465
*Burbles and takes the bolter, examining it as he nods at the powersword*.
>>
>>44039379
just realized I forgot name tag. Well, nothing too bad Okay... There is a lever here... Trigger... How do I... There's the safety... So different from a shotgun pistol...
>>
>>44039465
No fair! i want a power sword. All they gave me is this hellgun and a spork.
>>
>>44039452
>>44039465
I'd like to be sent to battle them, as soon as possible, and if able, drunk out of my mind.
I mean, I am not much good at anything but this, anyway.
I... don't you happen to have hand flamers? Mine are gone. I'd have a chainweapon, any kind will do, and some kind of heavy weapon?
>>
>>44039477
oooh...

thats better! thanks!
>>
>>44039479
dammit! Spoilers, y u do dis?
>>
*takes his place in the Thunderhawk*

Soon as we make landfall, I'm gonna do some solo recon, will stay in touch.

*wraps shiny Sororitas flamer in camo netting*
>>
>>44039484
Sister i think you might need a leash this time, since were going into an open field. I think it might be wise to pick the moment to unleash you. Hows the new arm by the way?
>>
>>44039477
>Removes the Powersword, more a Powersaber from the scabbard and offers it to ATP, grip first.

>>44039484
Mhm, I'll have Alice bring your equipment down with the Jeeps, along with a uniform and more appropriate armour, should you want the latter.
>>
>>44039505
K. Just holler if you need backup.
>>
>>44039491
*Burbles happily*.

>>44039484
*Pulls out a melta gun from his robes and offers it to the Sister.*

>>44039519
*Burbles happily, handing back a slightly more tuned up bolter and reverently testing the powersword.*
>>
>>44039507
It works well, I guess...
>she opens her closes her fist a few times
It feels so weird though...

>>44039519
Why are you all so obsessed about my armor! And anyway, did anyone remove it while I was recovering? I hope you didn't or...
>>
>>44039528
I... maybe I shouldn't be trusted with fine weaponry again, not after the last time.
>>
>>44039535
How come everyone got better prosthetic's than me? My legs sparks everytime i bend it, damn it.
>>
>>44039507
Leash? She a slave too?
>>
>>44039549
I dun goofed the nametag again.
>>
>>44039507
That is an incredibly horrible idea Dolan, you're going to get your arse burned off.

>>44039535
A desert uniform blends in. And I think the Medics did up to the shoulder to attach the arm. I think.

>At this moment the hustle and bustle of the Cargobay is interrupted as the shrill whine of the alarms, followed by a synthetic announcement of "General Quarters, General Quarters, all hands man your battlestations" blares across the ship, along with a couple of squads of Armsmen dashing across the bay.
>At this Arthur jumps aboard a crate and issues an order of "All personnel find your ships and prepare for your drop!" before dashing off out of the bay towards the Motorpool, after retrieving his Powersword with an appreciative smile of course.
>>
>>44039546
*Burbles and offers it up again*

>>44039519
*Looks to Arthur for help as he hands back a powersword tuned for slightly better field strength*.
>>
>>44039535
>>44039546
Sis, meltas are not unstable like plasmas. Take it. And ummm... no clue what happened with your armor...
>>
>>44039573
Dont worry, i'll let someone else hold the flamers. And i know how to do some of those bdsm knots. How come they don't teach those at basics? Its better at constraining someone than mag-cuffs.
>>
>>44039548
I wouldn't say it is better until we see how it performs on the battlefield. I guess I got a better techie?
Or they planted a bomb in it. It could be, with my luck...
>>44039549
... n-no, not really. Not in the strict sense.
>>44039583
Meltas aren't, I am.
>>44039573
>>44039580
>thinks a bit, than takes up the offer and picks the melta
I will break it and the AdMech will have my head...
>and then runs after Arthur
>>
>>44039476
>>44039573
Damn it.
>Rushes to her ship whilst going back to her previous disguise.
>>
>>44039583
>>44039546
Yeah. We didn't see nothing, promise.
>>
>>44039573
*Lumbers after everyone with what could nearly be described as a humorous burble and eager to check on the Chimera*
>>
>>44039600
>>44039583

... if you have doffed my armor even for a minute I swear...
It is a big dea in this casel, mind you, you should tell me if you did at least ooc.
>>
>>44039594

>A few minutes after the GQ call is issued Alice rides into the Cargobay with a trio of heavily modified Jeeps along with some sort of Cargo Truck, heavily loaded down with munitions and emplaced weapons.
>The troops driving the vehicles start unloading the equipment and move to load them onto some Valkyries.

"Lix, Amelia and anyone else who wants to join' the LRDG assemble here now and make it quick!"

[Spoiler]Yes I'm aware that Amelia just ran out of the hangar. I would just hope that she saw the Jeeps driving down the corridor. IF she's going LRDG.
>>
>>44039594
Oh! Milady! Excuse me for my mistake! *gets on his knees and bows*
>>
>>44039633
Only up to the....left shoulder wasn't it to mount the Augmetic arm, as is required.
>>
>>44039633
*takes a drink, tries not to smile, shuts up, hides hand still marked from where he copped a feel on her armor a bit too hard*
>>
>>44039637
Yes, milady! Right away!
>>
>>44039638
T-there is no need, really...
>"God Emperor, I am the least SoB any SoB ever been..."
>>44039637
>walks toward Alice
So, Alice...ehrm. Sorry about that, you know, last time.
>"weren't you supposed to be good at talking? No, that's why they kicked you out of the dialogus"
>>
Alright, gotta go in to work. Have a break in two hours, so Gary will be on recon till then
>>
>>44039637
>Gets in formation.
>Still looks around for the eversor.
>>
>>44039674
i feel so frustrated at myself right noHNNNNNNNNGH!
>>
>>44039697
It's fine Mi'Lady, we all have skeletons in our foxholes. I'm no exception. I've got your equipment here.

>gestures to a crate, with Bolter, Chainsword, Frags and Flamer.

Got a uniform too, for some reason.

Just want to say the obsession with the armour is purely practical, as red Power Armour stands out a lot.

>>44039702
Hm, welcome aboard. You got a uniform or do I need to dig around for one?
>>
>>44039697
*maximum grin*

>>44039673
Looks like were gonna get a pretty good show sooner or later.
>>
>>44039754
>Disguises as a sergeant on desert cammo.
>>
>>44039754
*Hops up onto one of the trucks and waves at the Lieutenant with a mechadendrite*.
>>
>The vessel moves into Orbit above the main Landing Zone, starting to rattle slightly as the Port Lance Batteries start on a creeping barrage to clear it of hostiles, clearing the way for 1st Company to land.
>Meanwhile the LRDG finishes loading their vehicles and equipment, in time for a Squadron of Vultures to ready for launch.

Alright, we need to hurry. Pick a Valkyrie and pick a vehicle then get comfortable.
>>
>>44039765
... Am I needed for it, milord?
>>
>>44039798
Neigh. But you shall be called when you are needed.

>>44039789
TO THE SLUG!!
>>
>>44039771
>smiles back and gestures to her now stocked Bolter before giving a friendly salute.

[Spoiler]Just to clarify, 1st Company LZ is for anyone who -doesn't- want to go play about in the desert British style, although I imagine we'll all keep together in LRDG drop zone but options are nice aye?
>>
>>44039820
aye aye, milady
>>
>>44039754
Thanks. But I acted against the battleplan and fucked up, a lot. Back to the monastery it would be a lot of whipping for something like this.
>>44039789
>sticks close to Alice
Aw I hoped it was your fetish!
Not really, but anyway there is a reason behind not wanting to take the armor off.
>>
>>44039846
*leans in close*
Hand me a recording.
>>
>>44039820
*Hops in the Lieutenants Valkyrie and settles into a seat keeping his tendrils to himself. Mostly*.
>>
>>44039789
>Follows Alice, still checking for the Eversor before embarking.
>>
>>44039861
A- a recording of what- oh.
OH.
That's heresy material right there, don't you know?
>>
>>44039887
No its propaganda material. Its good for morale.
*turns head and whispers*
>well my morale anyway.
>>
>>44039846
Like I said....we all have our skeletons, even if I -wanted- to judge you, I really couldn't. Not perfect either.

>Climbs into the driver seat of the lead Jeep and pats the backrest of the passenger seat.

I wonder if anyone will hear the reason. Alice will certainly try.

>>44039887

He knows, he doesn't there.

>The Vulture Squadron escorting the LRDG begins to take off, the Squad Leaders already leaving the safety of the Inquisitorial Warship.
>The LRDG Valkyries take off too at this point, immediately moving to follow the Vultures as they head straight for the ground.

We really need to haul ass so anyone else who wants onboard who isn't can just say they were roight guyz?
>>
>>44039901
I would like to see you asking that to a the canoness and ask her a recording.
As if you weren't just scheduled to be executed already.
>>44039934
I understand then.
>sits next to Alice
So, what are we going to shot at?
>calmly opening a flask of God Emperor knows what already
>>
>>44039934
*"Are you doing alright Lieutenant? You were disturbed last time we communicated"*
>>
>>44039934
>Grabs a lho stick and lights it on.
So... should I stick to you and be an advisor or should I move around the battlefield and do my thing until something comes out?
>>
>>44039956
Tau mostly, we're going in behind their lines to 'cause mayhem and disorder', which is a polite way to say that we're gonna target their munitions depots, fuel dumps and communications outposts.

>eyes the flask dubiously.

You really need to talk about that, you know you can trust me...right?
>Alice pauses, her tone showing she's unsure of it herself.

>>44039957
I'm...managing, I appreciate the concern, it's nice to have someone to have your back.

>>44039992
Stick close to us when you can, man one of the HB's or use a Longlas if you wish, but if you feel that there is an objective we need, such as a Tau CO then do what you do best.
>>
>>44039956
Don't worry, they erased all my records when the inquisition called us in. Officially the regiment died in that bunker in cadia.
>>
>>44040016
Do what we do best? You mean kill everything beyond any recognition?

We can do that.
>>
>>44040016
Good. Have you ever been against Tau? Those silly machines of them won't last long without fuel...
>takes a look at the flask, the smell of the alcohol inside is awful
... I'd definitely hear what you have to say before choking myself on this, so go on.
>>44040036
... me too?
>>
>>44040016
>Nods.
I'll man a heavy bolter and stick close until a CO shows up.
>>
>>44040016
*"Please inform the Tech Priest if you wish to communicate difficulties and or feel improved weapons and armor would be helpful. *Something that might be mechanical mirth* This Tech Priest does not reveal "secrets""*
>>
>>44040016
Tau, milady? This should be easy then. They go for the rocks when there are bones available. Throwing rocks in the pit...
>>
>>44040051
Aye, I want those Xenos properly FUBAR.

>>44040052
The....'supplement' in that flask won't help you know, I mean sure it might make the problem seem less prominent, but it's going to put everyone at rest. And it worries us. At least -try- to get through a battle without it, if only for your sake. You won't know until you try...

>>44040053
>Nods in return.

>>44040057
Is it possible to mount a heavier barrel on my Bolter do you think?
>>
>>44040052
No, not you probably. Adeptas Sororitas are already "hush hush" to begin with.
>>
>>44040106
everyone at risk* Bloody hell man.
>>
>>44040106
Aye Gimp-Lady. We'll run through them like an Astartes with a chem rush.
>>
>>44040109
You don't know half of it...
>>44040106
I Couldn't- No! I... listen, it is important, You let the assassin take his drugs, right? What's wrong with this?
>>
>>44040141
I can quit whenever I want!
>>
>>44040106
*"Heavier barrel is doable Lieutenant. Do you simply wish for added weight or would you like it to increase stability as well?"*
>>
>>44040141
Well to be fair the Eversor can't actually survive without intoxicating himself at least once in a week. That's why they are kept in stasis.
>>
>>44040141
Yeah, they stuck drugsticks into us too before matches! They might hurt and make you dizzy, but it gives strength!... Can I have some too?
>>
>>44040172
Thats weird, the only place ive seen him this past week is in several lockers and the servitor compartments breathing heavily.
>>
>>44040172
To be fair, I won't go through a battle without a sip. What's the matter...
>>44040197
>passes him the flask
Here you go. Not drug but good enough to knock you out if you go all out
>>44040152

Now I am imagining a rehab group for assassins...
"Hi,I am Eversor and I have not been on drug for three weeks"
"Hi Eversor...wait, you are not Eversor, you are a Callidus on Polymorphine!"
>WRYYYYYY

Also I will be back in 10 minutes, sorry.
>>
>>44040205
Ah, if you find him again, give me a word. If he gets on a tantrum I might be of help.
>>
>>44040141
Listen, I get that whatever happened is traumatic, I -know- the feeling, I do, but you can't keep drinking constantly whenever it's getting to you. If the enemy don't kill you then the booze -will-. All I'm asking is that you try for us, eh?

>Alice gives a smile which she hopes is reassuring.

>>44040157
An increase in stability would be nice. Maybe a forward grip would do for that?

>At this point the Vultures increase speed ahead of the Valkyries and head towards the landing zone, the muffled cracks of Bolter rounds and accompanying thuds announcing that the landing won't be as smooth as normal.
>Under coverfire from the Vultures, the Valkyries carrying the Group drop into the Landing Zone and drop their ramps, allowing their cargo to drive out into a poorly aimed hail of Pulse Rifle fire.

"Outside and return fire! Move move move!"
>>
>>44040243
*"Affirmative Lieutenant, will provide requested modifications as soon as practical"*

*Pokes his head out of his vehicle and begins returning fire with las and plasma bolts.*
>>
>>44040226
Aye gimp lady i'll inform you next time. The problem is he really good at disappearing acts.
>>
>>44040216
*Takes a chug and returns the flask*
>>44040243
What the-?! These ain't rocks they are throwing!
>>
>>44040243
>Goes outside blazing the heavy bolter, giving cover fire to the troops that are disembarking.
>>
>>44040243
>Amelia looks incredibly uncomfortable
I won't even be able to shoot straight and-
What? Now?
>the sister jumps down and nearly falls as her legs start shaking
I knew it...
>>44040306
>Holy shit if tastes Horribly.
>>
>>44040314
You might want to set a name brobeans
>>
>>44040339
What?
>>
>>44040331
*helps her up*
Well sister in this situation the best thing to do is.

Find the enemy.
Point your weapon at them.
Then think emprah thoughts.

And don't forget to keep your head down.
>>
>Drives the lead Jeep out of the Valkyrie, trusting the people manning the guns to deal with the enemy, while she looks for priority targets.
>Said targets being a Trio of Hammerheads that thankfully seem more concerned with the Vultures than the lightly armoured Jeeps.

We need those Hammerheads down now!

>>44040331
Fine...for now, but we WILL work on that.
>>
Rolled 4 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>44040331
Mmm... Is nice, milady! I feel the power surging, like blood of Pit Thing would be coursing in my veins! *attempts to shoot with hotshot lasgun*
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

Alrighty! lets test this new toys.
>fires aimed shots at the enemy
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>44040401
*a pair of sneaky pathfinders went down*
And pow! ITS GUD!!

>>44040392
Aye Ensign!
*Sneaky mode activate*
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>44040392
>feeling guilty as hell she drinks what remains of the flask and shudders a bit
>>44040384
... headh down? HEAD DOWN?
>a manic glint in her eyes, she starts walking right up front toward the Tau gunline, bolter firing
>>
>>44040414
>as dolan started to crawl into the flanks of the hammerheads, sand went into his legs and stalled
>he is now stuck in a crossfire of friendly and not so friendly fire. fire is never your friend
well shit.
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>44040395
*Gun jams* well, I ain't good with guns anyways. *draws axe and shield and charges, roaring like a wild (read: Drunk) animal* was supposed to be minus. Well, rolling luck to not die
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>44040420
>gets hit on the armor and loses a shoulderpad, spins and falls on the ground, but keeps shooting
>>
>>44040430
>>44040435
>Sister cover fire clears you a path, unfortunately the path goes right toward the nearest hammered
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>44040420
Oh fuck me!

>sprints after Amelia and tackles her, the Praetorians slightly insignificant weight hopefully augmented by the weight of her equipment.

Rolling to tackle her to the ground safely.
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>44040420
>Trips the deranged space nun
neigh sister, i meant down, here in the ground.

Well were both stuck here at the moment.
>attempts to shake off sand from his legs
Where are the techpriest when you need them.
>>
>>44040370
Wrong person sorry brobeans
>>44040395
you might want a name bro
>>
>>44040392
Liutenant, drive me close to those hammerheads!

>She gives a reaffirming smile.

I'm going to take a jump-in.
>>
Someone get on the Vox and call in a strafing run on that gunline! The Vulture's Callsign is Typhoon!
>>
>>44040435
>>44040456
>>44040458
>well she was on the ground already but.
We should get closer. CLOSER. Tau have flimsy little heads.
Easy to chop off, yes, easy to crush, mhhh...
>>
Rolled 13, 9 = 22 (2d20)

>>44040474
*Calls in a strafing run on Tau positions*

*Fires at the Hammerheads with his plasma weapons*
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>44040458
Right!
>Legs are working again though a bit coarse in movement.

>>44040455
>grabs by the back of the collar
So this is waht we're gonna do.
Were gonna sneak close to those hammerheads, then let loose like tech-priest in a junk shop.
*sneaky roll*
>>44040463
you should have said you wanna hit them with your sword, disappoint
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>44040497
>>44040483
>they managed to get close, but some tau noticed the approach
Dropping them!
>>
>>44040432
*Is hit, but survives due to (now evaporated) shield)* that was made from a dozen dark eldar's spiky metal clothes! How long do you think I had to heat them to melt them down? roaring intensifies
>>44040460
I just constantly forget it, because I'm dumb like that
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>44040507
>sends an hail of fire at them with her hand flamer
>>
>>44040497
That's because I don't want to exactly hit them with my sword
>>
>>44040507
>As dolan pulled the trigger of his autopistol, the magazine dropped off and the gun seemingly disassembled
>he gazes at the sister with a look of amazement.
>>44040483
Ok... You try it.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>44040524
>>44040516
Yeah..
Yep! we need help.
>Tosses a frag
>>
>>44040483
>Attempts to stop Amelia from getting up by...well...lying across her.
>Alice is blushing slightly.

Damnit it Dolan I'll let you make two jokes if you get those guns down before this mong gets herself killed!

>>44040491
>"Typhoon One-Actual Copes, engaging with rockets.
>A trio of Gunships swoop in at low altitude and fire at the Hammerheads, managing to destroy one and immobilize the second before flying off....taking fire from a squad of Firewarriors as they go.
>>
>>44040524
>>44040536

>flings you her bolter, going for the Chainsword/Hand Flamer combo
That's PRECISELY what I am going to DO.

>>44040540
Let me go! I need to hit them with my sword!
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>44040540
Forgot roll for trying to stop Amelia. Fuk.
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>44040536
>the explosion took out the fire warrior who noticed them
>rolling for optimal proximity to target
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

Fine I'll do it myself.
>Runs towards the inmovilized hammerhead, trying to avoid the incoming fire without stopping.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d3)

>>44040553
Ffuu. Rolling for either gunfire, landmine or tau plasma explosive
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>44040540
*sprints at the fire warriors, grabbing a random chunk of metal/bone/anything hard on the way and still roaring*
rolling for picking luck
>>
>>44040550
Not as near as i would like but, meh. okay here goes.
>>44040547
HEY SISTER THAT HAMMERHEAD CREW CALLED YOU FAT!!!
>>
Rolled 14, 13, 12 = 39 (3d20)

*Fires on Hammerheads with Plasma weapons, servo skulls attempting to help*
>>
Rolled 7, 12 = 19 (2d20)

>>44040550

>Sets up the Heavy Stubber while the two Skitarii Rangers take potshots at the Fire Warriors.

Rolling for ranger fire
>>
>>44040575
wow

>>44040568
ow
>>
>Giggling intensifies
>>
>>44040575
>Rax is swinging a baneblade. Somehow.
>>44040578
HOW DARE YOU XENOS MOCK THE PHYSICAL PERFECTION OF THE HUMAN RACE!
>>
Rolled 14, 19, 20 = 53 (3d20)

>>44040579
>Another Hammerhead is knocked out, leaving only the damaged one.

*Begins to fire on the Tau troops in the general area*
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>44040553
>>44040568
>Whilst avoiding the enemy fire, Delta's forced to leap into a minefield, the landing triggers a mine, which explodes.

>Her bodyglove syncskin suit manages to provide decent armor against the explosion, but still sends her flying through the air, the damage is unknown.

Rolling to know how severe is the damage.
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>44040598
>As the sister caught the attention of the enemy. Dolan gingerly prepares a satchel charge
*looks at the explosive*
I'll call you Susan.
>throw roll towards a chimera
>>
who's ready for some cron support?
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>44040547
>>44040598
Stop it! That's an order!

>raises her hand and attempts to rather harshly slap Amelia across the face.

This is exactly what I was talking about but nooooooooo nobody listens to me until it's too late!

>A new trio of Vultures swing by, dropping bombs onto the untargeted Tau lines.

Rolling for effectiveness of Based Typhoon Fighter-Bombers.
>>
Rolled 15, 18 = 33 (2d20)

>>44040575
*Swings his random piece of metal (>>44040598 apparently a baneblade) and axe wildly and charges at the fire warriors*
first dice for surviving, second for attacking
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>44040614
Ah good, only 14 out of 100 damage. It's not critical.
She lands with the suit a bit tattered and her disguise completely gone, bleeding a small bit.
>Still gets up and tries again.
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>44040623
>the bomb landed under the main gun port. As it exploded it took the main gun with it.
SUSAN!!

>>44040614
Oh SHIT!!
>runs toward gimp-lady
>roll for mine evasion
>>
>>44040623
>>44040614
>>44040613
>>44040598
>The cargo truck of the convoy is turn up from the inside, ulterly destroying the rear of the truck and throwing the crew.
>In it's place stands Saharduin in Blue and White four-square painted Assault Centurion Armour with 23K-4 standing on his shoulder.
"WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"
"ROAR"
>>
>>44040634
I am! By the Emperor please help us!
>>
Rolled 16 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>44040644
>>44040666
No! EVEN the blue xeno will get a better kill count than me this way!
>rolling for flaming carnage and alcohol induced fury
>>
>>44040661
>As dolan approach the downed assasin, he tripped on a mine and the explosion severed one of his legs, again.
>His new armor took most of the blow but he landed right beside his quarry.
Hey, im here to rescue you.

>>44040648
>Dolan looks over
What the fuck?!
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>44040658
>Arrives at the immovilized hammerhead.
>Jumps.
>Stabs sword into it's hull (C'tan phase sword can be stabbed into anything).
>Throws meltabomb into the main cannon.
>Let's go.
>Rolls away.
Rollan for explosion
>>
>>44040644
>taps into Alice's vox

First of all, I'd like to congratulate you on your recent promotion. Now, I've noticed that you are attacking some of the tau remnants on my planet. I would be happy to assist, if you need it.
>>
>>44040666
Oh boy. Here we go again. HELP!!

MY LEG IS POKING INTO MY BACK.
>>
Rolled 4 + 3 (1d12 + 3)

>Stomps forward atop the Centurion Clad Saharduin
>Siege Drills spool up and plunge into a group of fleeing fire warriors
rolling for how many of them get rekt
>>
>>44040689
*tears apart the squad of fire warriors in bestial (or drunken) rage*
shall we roll with baneblade, or did the 100 give him somethin like... A power high heel for maximum hurt?
>>
>>44040689
>>44040704
>>44040704
>The tank makes a small, concentrated explosion on the middle of the battlefield.

>Looks at Dolan.
Here get on my back, I'll carry you and drop you by the LZ.
>Offers hand.
>>
>>44040731
>The siege drill mush 7 Fire warriors into a bluish paste, With Omicron just sitting on Saharduin's shoulders laughing the whole time.
>The giant set armour starts towards the nearest hammerhead
>>
>>44040713

>Leaves the Heavy Stubber lying around and starts walking towards Dolan, the two Skitarii Rangers providing cover fire
>>
>>44040713
>still laying on the sand contemplating his previous action
Well at least i tried. The sky looks good for the desert, might rain later though.
>>
>>44040687
>as of now, where was once a cadre of fire warriors, there is just a crazed nun with a sword, carefully beheading the squad's commander.
>>44040740
>it is 40000, it is CRAZY.
>Maybe the barrel of tank's cannon?
>>
>>44040762
>bloodied nun slowly reaches you and tosses you a pulse rifle, bloodied as well
Well? Can't you fire from that position? Provide skyfire, hop!
>>
>>44040744
>Latches on, and looks at the exposed parts of the assassin.
You've got a really nice skin.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>44040687
Sorry about that, back, but I'm not gonna be able to beat that.So....]

Damnit you idiot! I'm slapping some sense into you when this battle is over!

>resigns herself to charging after Amelia and firing at the closest not eviscerated Squad of Fire Warriors, although they are running rather thin.

>>44040707
Please! As quick as possible Nyzart!
>>
>>44040744
>taps into her comma

Your lieutenant is not responding, so I'll ask you. Do you require support? I am prepared to dispatch a unit of warriors or some bombers.
>>
>>44040781
>>44040744
Souvenir!
>>
>>44040793
Once again with the damned spoilers.....
>>
Rolled 20, 16, 1 = 37 (3d20)

*Fires on some of the last Tau in the area*
>>
>>44040786
>Gives a stern look at Dolan.
Keep your hands where I can see them or I drop you onto another mine.
>Begins carrying him back to the LZ.
>>
Rolled 24 + 25 (1d100 + 25)

>>44040800

>Walks over to Dolan, a spare augmetic leg already in hand.

+25 because it's just swapping out robot legs
>>
>>44040793
I shall dispatch a battleforce shortly.
>>
>>44040819
*Manages to destroy a squad, but not before one of his servo skulls explodes from a malfunction*

>>44040817
ctrl+s is your friend
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>44040764
*swings around the barrel of a tank's large autocannon* BEST CLUB I HAVE EVER USED! COME BACK YOU BLUE STAIN ON THE SAND, THE MATCH ISN'T OVER YET! *throws his axe*
>>
>>44040793
A talk? About what? How to kill xenos, I hope!
>proudly displays the head of the cadre commander
>>
>>44040793
>A Firewarrior manages to land a hit on Alice, the shot slamming into her breastplate and knocking the wind out of her, but thankfully leaving her -mostly- unharmed.

>>44040824
It would...be appreciated....oh, by the Emperor....thanks for Carapace...
>>
>>44040822
Don't worry im just observing. Hey do all assassins keep their hair as nice as yours? Is it a requirement?

>>44040823
Ahh so you do care! Here! *hands over a pulse rifle* Merry Sanguinalia.
>>
>>44040823

>Frowns as the augmetic leg refuses to go any faster than a hobble.
>>
>>44040824
>a ghost ark escorted by three tomb blades flies low over the ground towards the tau position
>>
>>44040881
whoa.

HEY NEC-PRIEST!! YOU'RE LATE!
>>
File: AssassinXX.png (833 KB, 1280x913) Image search: [Google]
AssassinXX.png
833 KB, 1280x913
>>44040872
W-what? N-no, not really... I just like to have it long but every assassin is free to do as they wish with it...
>She gets a bit nervous when talking about herself before going back to her stern, serious tone.
We've arrived, the techpriest here will take care of your leg.
>>
>>44040845
*finishes up his squad of fire warriors and almost immediately falls asleep, drooling on himself*
>>
>>44040904
> a squad of immortals disembarks and lays fire upon the Tau emplacements.
>>
>The few survivors of the Tau force are in full retreat, leaving a decent amount of equipment behind in their haste to retreat, including a curiously intact Devilfish Transport.
>>
>>44040954
Thanks.
*sits down* It smells nice too!
>>
File: awesome.png (798 KB, 764x821) Image search: [Google]
awesome.png
798 KB, 764x821
>>44040954
>Marches over to Delta aboard HMS Shark 'o' Doom
>Waves
>>
>>44040847
>>44041001
>still presenting you the head
See? Nothing o worry about, was it?
>>
>>44040996
>Dolan leans on a damaged vehicle and watches the wanton destruction.
Yeah this is a nice day.
>>
>>44041001
> over vox
Sorry I didn't help sooner, this isn't the only tau remnant on the planet.
>>
>>44041005
Holy shit! Thats awesome
>Waves high.
>>
>>44041024
Make yourself useful...and help me then, I think something might be broken...
>Alice is pressing her right hand over her chest as she pushes herself to a crouch.

>>44041037
It's fine....you're here anyway right?
>>
>>44041070
Well, I'm there in spirit. It would seem that it's my turn to do copious amounts of paperwork. Luckily my arms do not get tired.
>>
>>44041070
*Approaches the Lieutenant*

*"Do you need aid Lieutenant? You appear injured."*
>>
>>44041070
>maybe still bolstered by the alcohol Amelia lifts Alice over he shoulder
Here, let me help you.
>>
>>44041070
You alright there Ensign? Want me to cup a feel for you?
>>
>>44041003
It... it was nothing.
>She looks a bit ashamed.
My character gets quite nervous and unconfortable when speaking about herself rather than about what or who she's impersinating it is not something common for a Callidus.
>>44041005
Holy shit nice photoshop.
>Makes a short wave, anazed with the results.
>>
>>44041108
>>44041109
I'll need a can of paint and a medkit but I should be fine to-
Wuaah!

>lets out a most undisciplined scream as she's lifted by the potentially inebriated Sister.
>>
>>44041118
Impersonating* [and] Amazed*
>>
>>44041142
Let's find a medikit then! There are still too many xenos in the universe to waste more time than it's needed!
>carries Alice toward the vehicle they disembarked from
>>
>>44041118
>give a thumbs up and a wink.

>>44041142
Hey you kids take it easy, we're on a combat zone.
>>
>>44041142
*"Affirmative. Will examine your armor of when possible."*

*Grabs Alice's bolter and begins fiddling with it.*
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.