[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you guys ever played with a DM that tried to incorporate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 208x250
Have you guys ever played with a DM that tried to incorporate elements of his/her fetish into a campaign?
>>
No, but I am a GM and I want to incorporate elements of my fetish into a campaign.

How do I go about doing this?
>>
>>44026136
no
>>
>>44026136
Step 1: Don't
>>
It was an online ERP campaign and we disbanded after 3 games. Otherwise, no.
>>
>>44026124
Implying it is possible to not incorporate a fetish in anything. Even the weather is affected by that. Just control yourself.
>>
>>44026124
Yes, it was fun
>>
>>44027527
>fetishes affect the weather

My new setting.
>>
>>44026124
Fuck off with the same shitty meme thread every day
>>
>>44027668
Gays cause hurricanes?
>>
>>44026136
Here is what you do.

Break down your fetish into parts. Throw out all the sex-related ones. Take what remains, filter it out a bit and focus on what's left.

You got a foot fetish? Don't mention foot massages or worship or footjobs or any of that. Make a race or clan or such of Runners like in Mirror's Edge, either barefoot or in these stirruprs or whatever Juri Han had at some point.

Nobody will pay attention to the fact that their feet are actually soft due to some bullshit as long as you don't focus on it, and you got a race or people that started from a fetish and got into good concept.

Add a tail or such for balancing, make em jump good too.

Macrophilia? D&D has giants, I don't see people complaining.

Shrunken people? D&D had that too and no complaints.

Furries might be an issue depending on how far you take it, but might be non issue. Scalies, no issue, there are lizardmen and Nagas and all.

Vore? Don't describe it too much or have too many things do it. Many monsters actually eat people. IT HAPPENED IN FUCKIN PINOCCIO.

The drawback is that you won't have your sexual fulfillment unless you just think of it later, but you will have something that started as a fetish so... good?
>>
>>44026124
Yes, but she was subtle about it and didn't have sweaty gaspy moments at the table.
When we discovered the erotic fiction version of our adventures on literotic, it was a little disturbing, but if you go to a text pron site, you are asking to be disturbed.
>>
>>44027813
>When we discovered the erotic fiction version of our adventures on literotic
Link?
And what fetishes?
>>
>>44026124
OP, what is your agenda?

One thread is one thing, but at this point, I want you to explain why you keep making this stupid thread.

What are you hoping to accomplish?
>>
File: 1448345621285.jpg (47 KB, 313x499) Image search: [Google]
1448345621285.jpg
47 KB, 313x499
>>44026124
Yeah sure. Well, me, the GM, I do that. All the time. Fetishes don't have to be some instant spraying of juice all over the place, it can be subtle and low level and just pleasing to how you like things. Everything that IS fetish is so low level, played seriously, or already shared by the players that it's never an issue.

If I need to get off I do that on my own time. And it doesn't need to be cheap and blatant like most people get.
>>
>>44027909
True that
>>
No but i've had furry PCs who are fucking annoying as hell. The other players wanted to keep moving but the two fucking furries are roleplaying about licking each other and transforming and bullshit. Protip: never let a player be a kitsune.
>>
>>44027992
There is no issue with the player playing a kitsune.

It's worse if he's a furry.

It's worse if there are two of them.

KItsunes on their own are mystical creatures of illusion and stuff in japanese folklore.

They were just ruined by furries
>>
File: GMs Magical Train.jpg (48 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
GMs Magical Train.jpg
48 KB, 500x351
>>44027948
I think that's something that never gets discussed. Fetish doesn't always mean "This one hypersexual thing I furiously whack off to the second I see it", it can just be some general thing or aesthetic or detail that you're comfortable with and sort of like.

Like shit, example, guys wearing dresses. Can it and is it often sexual? Yeah sure. But fuck maybe you just like that as an aesthetic, you don't force it on any player, it's just there.
>>
>>44027892
No idea, but as long as he doesn't start making new ones as the old ones still exist I'll be fine with them
>>
>>44028053
How old were the Final Fantasy VII characters?
>>
>>44028106
21+. Which is shockingly old. It's been so weird over the years, when I was a kid and played Final Fantasy 4 and 6, I thought everyone was like 30 years old, and always saw that as the ideal sort of 'experienced' adventuring age. Color me fucking shock pink when I realize I was practically a candidate for the adventure myself when I was playing those damn things, according to Japan. Eugh.
>>
>>44028172
There's a weird disconnect between Japan and the West about what an ideal age for adventurers is. Most Westerners prefer someone who's at least in their twenties while Japan can't help but keep shitting out tween to late teen characters.

That more than anything else has turned me off a lot of Japanese RPGs.
>>
>>44027853
>Link
She took it down when one of the players had issue with it.
>Which neighborhood of Magical Realm
Furry on Smooth (party included a Shifter who was not in it for the fursona).
Reverse Trap/Trap (one party member was a noble lady pretending to be Male so she could escape an abusive husband, we ended up rescuing a "princess" who was really a prince, but was a third son so sorta was considered useless, his father had actually arranged the kidnapping in a Princess Bride style plot to justify a war)
Monster girl/Amazon (one of our frenemies was a Hobgoblin Warlord who happened to be female. She was civil and we responded in kind)
Corruption (We had a Warlock who was packed to something from the dark between the stars)
Beastiality (Our Druid, she spent an awful lot of time in Bear form...)
And, of course, FoYay everywhere. (Legitimately, the Rogue did flirt with most of our enemies who could pass the Harkness test.)
>>
>>44028032
And weebs, can't forget them.
>>
>>44028172
Wait!?!
Cecil and Kain weren't in their early 30s?
I know Rydia was young, and Edge was likely just hitting adulthood.
The Spoony Bard I estimated to be early twenties as well...
Yang was what, 40?
Tellah, 60s?
The twins were Rydia age or younger. (Porom grew into a qt for the After Years)
>>
File: 1441057039323.jpg (136 KB, 900x856) Image search: [Google]
1441057039323.jpg
136 KB, 900x856
>>44028997
Yeah. Cecil and Rosa were like 17 or something. Same with Terra and Celes - here I thought Terra was some pretty older faeric type, and that Celes was clearly some Leo-aged older woman. Massive disconnect. I knew kids when they were kids, but always figured they were the outliers in a party of presumably adult and aged individuals. When I took up roleplaying, hell, all my characters were already in their 30s and mid 20s.

>>44028416
No I know, I'm just talking about my disconnect between when I played those games as a kid and my assumptions, and their canonical ages because of Japan's fucked up weird youth worship.
>>
My DM accidentally got my magical realm in the game without even realizing, unless it was also his magical realm and we never realized.
>>
>>44029155
Details man
>>
>>44026124

Yeah, my DM's magical realm is probably NTR, since he kept putting us through the emotional wringer. Almost no sex, but lots of girls getting upset and/or hurt when the PCs didn't dedicate enough time to them or even looked at another woman funny.

Shit, man. A guy needs time to make a choice. You know how hurtful it is when a girl says "I'm tired of waiting for you?"
>>
>>44029075
No wonder all the final fantasy settings are fucked, they have children in charge of their militaries and nations...
>>
>>44029075
WTF, Edge is 8 years older than Cecil?
Sense making Japan, come on...
>>
>>44029075
Terra I can understand being younger, or oddly aged due to special magical heritage... But Celes is a General. Commanding one third of the world's largest military...
I don't even...
Oh wait, it's because the Japanese hate any unmarried woman over the age of 25...
>>
>>44029247
I won't go into a huge amount of detail because there isn't that much to say.

My character, a Great Old One warlock, knocked up the party paladin after his patron politely requested he create some spawn. The DM rolled behind the the screen that resulting pregnancy was multiples and would progress rapidly, this we found out later when the children were born evidently. He found frequently describe how they were unnaturally active and were obviously inhuman, which I assumed were attempts at typical pregnancy body horror. Eventually the paladin was forced partially out of action for a week or two in game before the little tykes were born.

Now, I can't be sure whether or not this was his fetish material because, again, a lot of it is relatively typical pregnancy horror but I can tell you that it resulted in far too many hidden stiffies under the table.
>>
>>44027788
nice job advertising your fetishes, degenerate
>>
>>44026124
I dunno.
My campaigns have had:
tentacle monsters with the occasional sex non-consensual or otherwise
Dickgirls, mostly fucking chicks, two cases involving guys
Genderswapping
Bodyswapping
Homosexuality
Crossdressing
Orgies
Petplay
Rape
Drug use to make someone easier
Exhibitionism
Prostitution
Large insertions
And probably more that I'm forgetting.

But none of those have ever been a focus of the game, and not counting the non-consensual stuff, most was introduced by players first and I rolled with it.
>>
Yeah, he tries to make people roll for pissing their pants all the time.

When I DM, you better believe there's tall girls everywhere. Also, I got a player to marry a suit of enchanted armour and tried to get someone to love an undead girl on three occasions, including one skeleton in a dress.
>>
I'm curious about non-fetish magical realms. Personal obsessions and fascinations. Without hormones assuming direct control, such a magical realm might be tolerable, even fun and/or interesting.
>>
>>44027788
Thing is, there will always, ALWAYS be the temptation to make it fetishy. That's how the human brain works.
>>
>>44030554
>[Broad generalisation]! That's how the human brain works.
>>
>>44030466
>I got a player to marry a suit of enchanted armor
Said armor better have wanted him to wear her near 24/7

>>44030554
There's a little thing called self control anon, any good pervert has it
>>
File: 1447556291051.png (50 KB, 289x253) Image search: [Google]
1447556291051.png
50 KB, 289x253
>>44030666
>Said armor better have wanted him to wear her near 24/7
>which means maybe she could fuse to your skin somehow, literally meld with you to make you one

SATAN NO

CONSENSUAL LOVE FUSION IS MY SECRET FETISH

*WHAT HAVE YOU DONE*
>>
>>44030666
Yeah, he wears her. She also has a magical vagina. He was actually pretty into it, and asked for a lot of details about his wedding night.
>>
One of my players made character who was eerily into tying people up, crafting restraints, that sort of thing.
That's my magical realm, but it wasn't my doing.
>>
>>44030711
I wasn't going to take it that far but I'm not complaining if it does
>YFW you will never become one with your armorgirl waifu, bodies fusing together as you fill her out more perfectly than she's ever been before
Also got any good links to stuff like that?

>>44030749
Internal or external?
I would also like said details
>>
File: 1434590085607.png (190 KB, 640x1120) Image search: [Google]
1434590085607.png
190 KB, 640x1120
>>44030895
>Also got any good links to stuff like that?

Look man, I got my start on Breath of Fire. Dragonball... added ideas, even if it wasn't what I was after. Steven Universe, yes I get it here's your reply, hit the mark like a fucking knife tickling the ribs. Those are my recommendations. There's never been any real other media about the idea, despite how goddamn complex a concept it is.

There's also some anime gif of two forest girls fusing I've seen here but I never saved it.
>>
My BBEG keeps some people chained up and tortures the fuck out of them with magic.

I actually don't have these fetishes, but I am 99% sure one of my players does. Which is kind of awkward.

I started describing it in slightly greater detail when I noticed because I thought it was funny. Am I a bad person?
>>
>>44031655
Your player probably loves it. I know I would, especially if it's being done to my character.
>>
>>44031655
>I started describing it in slightly greater detail when I noticed because I thought it was funny. Am I a bad person?
No, you just know what your PCs like and give it to them
>>
>>44031655
On the one hand, you're turning your player on when they probably don't want it.

On the other hand, you're turning your player on.
>>
Pretty sure the DM has an /ss/ fetish which I discovered too late after making a young boy character.
>>
>>44032303
Can it be storytime, anon?
>>
>>44027693
Fuck you I like funny stories I don't care if there every day on the off chance I see something new and makes it all worth it. Go be miserable somewhere else.
>>
>>44032358
It was a magical post apoc fantasy game. I made a young but miraculously healthy human boy and pet dog, you can probably guess the inspiration. More than once he ended up in situations with persons or people wanting him for his good health, more than once for his breeding potential. To be fair, given the context that wasn't an unrealistic response for some people to have, but it didn't exactly service the game.

The worst (but not only) example probably being a small group of orc women survivors who found him and took him in when he got separated and lost, because they didn't believe he actually had someone to take care of or look after him. The only other male was a baby, so as well as wanting to look out for his well being in a dangerous world, he was also valuable to them.
>>
File: tumblr_nnliqaenHO1tyyhvoo1_1280.png (708 KB, 896x1472) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnliqaenHO1tyyhvoo1_1280.png
708 KB, 896x1472
>>44030895
This is the armour. Lift her dress and you'll find a small black portal floating between her thigh plates (just like a real woman, I assume) which she calls her "pleasure portal" inside which are "all things that are good". By his account, he came inside that portal several times, and kissed her face plate each time, like a gentleman.
>>
>>44032654
>Not having it inside so he can fuck her while wearing her
>>
>>44032680
He'd never get anything done.
>>
>>44032654
So it combines an inanimate waifu fetish and a crossdressing fetish, neato.
>>
>>44031697
It's not done to him.

>>44031874
>>44031712
I still feel kind of weird about it.

He's a Mormon guy and I'm like 99% sure he's gay. I feel kind of bad doing this to him, since he's probably hating himself for it.
>>
>>44032847
Meh, I'd normally say go for it as long as he's enjoying it and it's not disturbing anyone else, but if you think he has an issue with it I'd say stop
>>
>>44030895
>>44031403
http://www.evil-dolly.com/assets/eudeamon.pdf

Not quite the same but close.

(I'm totally getting a temp ban aren't I?)
>>
>>44033553
Nah, links and text are always fine as long as they're on topic
>>
>>44033553
What is a bane? No /tv/ answers, please.
>>
>>44026124
In a few of the campaigns I've run, I've had an unhealthy tendency to describe various Orcs as being 'moderately attractive'. And when the party asks what I mean, I would always give their specific body type.

I'm not even gay either, I just like to tease certain party members by throwing obvious Bears at their characters.
>>
>>44034010
it explains what a bane is later on. It's doing that stylized in media res introduction at the start of the story.
>>
File: 1440902191172.jpg (28 KB, 392x291) Image search: [Google]
1440902191172.jpg
28 KB, 392x291
>>44026124
...yeah. I am that DM. Ran a game. One player decided her character would be androgynous/feminine, and a touch monstrous. Bit of a running inside joke, the gender-confusion. Ended up soooort of hooking up with the One Really Hot NPC of the game, a super exotic woman. Kind of a fated doomed love thing, all beauty and the beast. After the game, she admitted she decided what her character had been the whole time.

Hermaphrodite. BAM. *Right* in the fucking critical romance fetish. There was also significant size difference involved which multiplied everything. So I laid my own trap I guess?
>>
>tfw all of my fetishes are too blatant to ever use in a game

Actually this is probably a good thing.
>>
>>44033553
Thanks, I'll read it later, I got work in the morning

>>44035902
Tell /tg/, we'll think of some ways you can throw them in
>>
>>44026124>>44026124
Yes, I currently incorporate some of my fetishes in my current campaign. It's easy, because it's a solo Black Crusade campaign, the only PC recently became an adent Slaanesh worshipper, and she gladly describes her own fetishes.
We play IRL
>>
>>44036987
fuck you and your happiness.
>>
>>44033553
this is better than it has any right to be.

I don't even have a suit fetish, it's just neato.
>>
>>44034010
It's kind of like a nemesis but it would destroy you completely if you were to come across it.

Such as how the elf is the bane of any any lone ork wandering in a forest. How gold and greed are the bane of many a dwarf. It doesn't always have to be outright destructive though.

It can be something like cancer in a human patient in the hospital in modern times. The cancer cells are the bane of the human's existence. It doesn't always have to be small too.

Sometimes it can be big, really big...
4u
>>
>>44033553
>40 pages in
Good lord this is horrifying. And there's 200 pages of this? Goddamn. Wish I wasn't stuck finishing off work for the semester.
>>
>>44028809
Which player had the issue?
>>
>>44028032
>implying Kitsune are furry

No, they are a weeb thing. They are Jap mythology that literally only weebs care about.

They're also instantly annoying because D&D has always had this crazy fetish for inserting Asian shit into what is mostly a Western Medieval inspired system. Kung Fu was a big hit when it was made, so now Monk is a core class. Japan was popular at some point, so katana's are OP and Kitsune and some other mythological creatures selected at random are races.

But no, muh furries ruined it. Bitch, that shit was ruined right from that start.
>>
>>44035902
>tfw all of my fetishes are too blatant to ever use in a game

same here... Oh well, still got ERP for that kind of thing.
>>
>>44027668
>Cloudy with a chance of vore
>>
>>44038122
Fuck you, monk for life.
>>
>>44026124
>Have you guys ever played with a DM that tried to incorporate elements of his/her fetish into a campaign?
I wouldn't know, I have a fairly high tolerance for this kinda thing to the point I barely notice.
>>
File: 1397969644125.gif (1 MB, 200x220) Image search: [Google]
1397969644125.gif
1 MB, 200x220
See this is one thing I don't understand.

How fucking desperate do you have to get all hot and bothered from subtle implications of your fetish being mentioned in a game?

I mean, I am as lewd as the next fa/tg/uy, with plenty of fetishes of different power levels. But just saying "bare feet" or "X character is tied up" at the table, for example, does NOTHING for me. I could probably get off to that shit when I was going through puberty, but these days to get my peenus weanus going, you'd have to make it explicit with obvious erotic intent.

Take a wank or three before gaming and it won't ever be a problem is how I see it.
>>
>>44038162
Shit just doesn't belong among the rest of the core classes, all of which are straight Swords & Sorcery tropes. I'm not a big fan of "everything but the kitchensink" settings, mind you. It gets weird when you consider Paladins and Clerics are, basically, warrior monks too.

I'd play Monk for days in an Asian-themed setting.
>>
File: 1399083014477.png (90 KB, 553x200) Image search: [Google]
1399083014477.png
90 KB, 553x200
>>44029966
What game were you playing? Was it on roll20 or something or in person?
>>
>>44036103
>>44037051
>>44037857
Yeah. Very little related content to that on the interwebz, unfortunately. The closest I've gotten is a bunch of furry stuff.

thank god I've never had to deal with a secretly/overtly fetishy DM. shit's awkward.
>>
>>44026124
Yes. I have a GM that's into snakes and reptiles and shit and he really likes to use yuan-ti as villains in his D&D games, but he doesn't act super pervy or anything about it. I give him tons of shit and call him a scalie anyway.
>>
>>44026124
I had. The GM I played with introduced numerous furries in the campaign, as both enemies and NPCs. And I'm not saying that he just used Kobolds, or Lizardmen. He actually described them as (mostly naked) anthro furries, and showed a couple of suggestive furry art to a friend who didn't understand what he meant.
He also insisted on the fact that they had to satisfy those "urges" pretty often, and sometimes in public (We had to wait for an important NPC to finish his business so we could move on, and I'm pretty sure he rolled a few times a willpower test for the party NPCs during fights.)
There was also a disturbing ammount of herms included.

As strange as it sounds, he was a pretty good GM, and the campaign was fairly good. I'm not that much into the "Sex in public everywhere" thing, but it created hilarous situations.

Also I think that made me wonder if I'm not some sort of closet furry, since I didn't try to set his house on fire when he first mentionned said furries.
>>
>>44026124
Yes an ERP campaign. Luckily we're soul mates for this sort of thing cause we like the exact same deal. Rape, futadom and futanari. Even let me role a futa for the sole purpose of spicing it up. It was however online and he also had to incorporate the others players fetishes and they kept trying to shove diaper, scat, and vore into my fetishes as well so i had to drop it sadly.
>>
Our party tended to experience some magical realm things every now and then.

The following has happened within the last few sessions:

1.Our fighter was constantly swoon at,flirted at and even sometimes found himself slung over the shoulder of an elven maiden.

2. A mage queen sucked our party into the depths of her massive gown while somewhat intoxicated due to a saboteur adding a strange concoction to her drinks.

3. A goddess who we trying to petition for aid told our party face that she would only help if they would let her keep them close to her heart.

After a vote we agreed and she tucked our party deep into the depths of her cleavage one by one. She then proceeded to do as requested and tore the bbeg a new one.

4.A local elderly titaness who wanted family was attempting to adopt some cities as her own.

During the negotiations between the titan and the government a giantess murderslut showed up and began wrecking the place.

Our party was getting it's shit together only to see the titan reach down,pluck the murder whore from where it had been trying to get at some civvies and tore the tiny giantess in half like a phonebook.
>>
File: El Nino.jpg (40 KB, 598x455) Image search: [Google]
El Nino.jpg
40 KB, 598x455
>>44027766
>Gays cause hurricanes
>>
>>44038757
>1.Our fighter was constantly swoon at,flirted at and even sometimes found himself slung over the shoulder of an elven maiden.
>2. A mage queen sucked our party into the depths of her massive gown while somewhat intoxicated due to a saboteur adding a strange concoction to her drinks.
>3. A goddess who we trying to petition for aid told our party face that she would only help if they would let her keep them close to her heart.
>After a vote we agreed and she tucked our party deep into the depths of her cleavage one by one. She then proceeded to do as requested and tore the bbeg a new one.
I would like to hear more about these ones
>>
File: sfqwsoW.png (239 KB, 552x536) Image search: [Google]
sfqwsoW.png
239 KB, 552x536
I play an ERP game.. So.. Yes.
>>
File: captain_jack_harkness.jpg (57 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
captain_jack_harkness.jpg
57 KB, 750x600
>>44028809
the harkness test hehehehehe
>>
>>44038389
>Shit just doesn't belong among the rest of the core classes, all of which are straight Swords & Sorcery tropes. I'm not a big fan of "everything but the kitchensink" settings, mind you. It gets weird when you consider Paladins and Clerics are, basically, warrior monks too.
All you have to do to fix Monk in a western setting is tone down the Kung Fu aspects and make it more a regular fisticuffs style brawler.
>>
>>44039415
Someone in a thread a bit ago came up with a good concept for a Western-style monk inspired by the Dominicans.
Salt-of-the-Earth hard workers and practicioners of both athletics and martial arts (the body is a gift from God, after all) who're kept in good shape through tending their crops, brewing ale and helping surrounding villages with work. When politics mean that the local lord's men fail the village, the monks step in with fists and quarterstaves.
>>
is it bad that i scour every one of these threads for mentions of muh kink?
>>
>>44040004
Did you find any?
>>
>>44040072
nope.

had to mention mine in the last thread i found, to no response, it isn't even that out there.
>>
>>44039857
A couple hours ago I was thinking about convents isolated from major cities and castles that, being unable to manufacure weapons and morally/religiously opposed to bloodshed, develop and practice unarmed fighting styles to defend themselves.
Kung Fu Nuns basically
>>
>>44026124
I have, but I never noticed until I explained to him what a magical realm much time afterward, and him revealing that he's put us in his magical realm on multiple occasions. It turns out many of his fetishes simply involve things that are typically featured in horror and dark fantasy. He was a pretty good DM.
>>
Just to be a dick I'm going to play devils advocate. Now I've never inserted any of my fetishes into any of my games but what if one can do that with out realising? It might be really subtle to a point where nobody (not even you) realise but maybe we all subconsciously insert our fetishes into our games. Now that I think about it I DO have a bit of a thing for German women and did base a human empire partially on German culture.
>>
I typically play an androgynous character in most games I'm in, nobody's called me on it and I don't generally make a big deal out of it, but androgyny is fun to play with. I've disguised myself in both male and female disguises multiple times, when necessary, and get away with it just fine.
>>
can't-find-muh-kink anon here

truth is its fat chicks
>>
>>44038211
The only things that get my attention without fail are strong and or tall women. When my DM said "lady elf general who looks like [whoever that blonde girl from FMA is, forgot what he said her name was. The RZA?]" I was compelled to make her my wife. Happened on another character too, with a werebear lady, but we ended up at odds with each other. I'm still considering returning for her, when I've done more. I already saved her village, but she's mad at me for being mad at her for kidnapping us.
>>
>>44026124
My GM's setting has women, and some are described as cute
Last time he described the cute tavern wench, I was all like WEW LAD THIS IS GETTING A LITTLE MAGICAL REALM
>>
>>44041174
Yeah....you need to leave.
>>
>>44041174
...How fat?
>>
>>44041417
Like 200-250.

That's pounds.
>>
DM has a thing for harems or something, she tends to have us wind up with multiple suitors or partners or even just literal harems, and tends to have settings logistically slanted in that way.

Not sure why she's into it, though she seems to have a proclivity for it towards my characters more than anyone else which is weird, being the token male player of the group.
>>
File: GO HOME GAMER GIRL.jpg (35 KB, 788x574) Image search: [Google]
GO HOME GAMER GIRL.jpg
35 KB, 788x574
>>44041665

GO HOME GAMER GUY
>>
>>44041718
What the hell is your problem?

>They leveled up.
>>
>>44041622
>That's pounds
Yeah, that's the key difference between the whole thing being little odd and plain disgusting.
>>
>>44041622
That's not too bad, for me it would depend on how the fat is carried on the body honestly
>>
>>44041803
Yeah. Most people who 'admit' to being okay with it still go for hourglass figure types.

I like some belly on my elvish tavern wenches, sue me.
>>
File: 1448852416207.webm (559 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1448852416207.webm
559 KB, 320x240
>>44026124
I designed my setting for a gay furry visual novel game I'm doing.
If you replace the furries, the setting is surprisingly fetish free.
>>
As a ForeverDM, I never incorperate fetishes into my games.

I do introduce a houserule that the party needs to have at least one female/feminine boy character to take care of the party's urges while they're away from towns, but I think that's just common sense and no one would disagree with it.
>>
Oh also DM has a thing for lactation. More than once has there been a cleric, avatar or goddess with healing or restorative breast milk. Or just random lactating women/female mammal creature. Not like the games and her settings are full of them, but there's always at least one.

If I think back on it, it's appearance in our games seems to coincide with her having a baby. Probably explains her pregnancy kink in games as well.
>>
>>44041665
Tell her the only harem you'd accept is the other players then. She'll either be forced to stop or forced to make a complete ass of her self.
>>
>>44041901
I'm sueing you for mental assault and battery with intended harm towards my soul.
>>
>>44041943
-3/10
>>
>>44042010
Actually I wish I could say it wasn't true, and not often, but more than once has my character ended up with a harem of sorts with the other player characters, one time a literal harem out of necessity.
>>
>>44041909
I'm 90% sure that dog is dead.
>>
>>44042049
Well shit. Have you tried banging her?
>>
>>44041901
>Yeah. Most people who 'admit' to being okay with it still go for hourglass figure types.
I just don't like folds of fat, she got a belly but no rolls I'm good
>>
>>44042096
Who, the DM? No I haven't. I don't think it would work out anyway, and I wouldn't want to risk losing the group or getting kicked out over it.
>>
>>44042001
>Not having every cleric being a big breasted MILF who lactates holy/unholy milk
>Yes that means if a guy takes a single level in cleric he gets turned into a MILF
>>
>>44041943
A perfectly fine and natural rule, of course. I'm usually that feminine guy in my party. Androgyny is the best.
>>
>>44042138
Shes obviously throwing out some signals. At throw out some of your own.
>>
>>44026124
One of my NPC is basically an expy of my gf
Does it counts as magical realm ?
>>
>>44042154
Seikon no Qwaser.
can i at least keep my dick?
>>
>>44042351
>can i at least keep my dick?
No, enjoy you eternally heavy and full breasts, your thick child bearing hips, and limitless supply of shota choirboys
You can keep your muscles though
>>
>>44026124
Not as far as I know. I may have done it myself, though, kind of. When I GM I tend to include the types of characters and plot elements that I personally like, and "things I like because they're cool" and "things I like because they're sexy" overlap quite a bit. I've never done anything blatantly Magical Realm, though, because I'm not an idiot. I don't want to make players uncomfortable (well, not in that way; if I run a horror-themed game you bet I'll try to get people creeped out, but in a "this shit is scary" kind of way), nor am I really comfortable myself with actually bringing anything really sexualized into the game. Most of the time "injecting your fetishes into the game" for me means there being a line in my campaign notes that mentions that all elves are very tall and thin, but female elves have comparatively wide hips. Or the fact that if I run a non-DH 40k RPG there's a high chanse Eldar/DE will make an appearance at some point (in DH i'd prefer to mostly keep players dealing with random cults and such for thematic reasons, and any xenos or daemons would only figure in once the PCs have gotten themselves very deeply involved).

Pretty sure if I do get my homebrew setting done, people will blame me for Magical Realming, though, and most likely for things that aren't actually my fetish.

>>44042052
It's breathing and moving its head slightly in the video, so I assume it's a live. That or somebody went through a lot of trouble to make it look alive.
>>
>>44042351
Only as a priestess of the elf gods, and you'll have a 50/50 chance of ending up a futa or trap
>>
>>44042320
Nah, my character isn't the only one to get the harem treatment. And even if she was interested, I'd just fuck it up and things would get uncomfortable.
>>
>>44042454
Nah. If i can't keep my dick no one can. I'll just have to go on a forceful recruitment drive for choirboys.
>>
File: mr.jpg (18 KB, 212x254) Image search: [Google]
mr.jpg
18 KB, 212x254
I am that DM. They still haven't figured it, they just go
>Wow anon your setting is so gritty and realistic just like GOT!

Yeah, it sure is.
>>
>>44038757
>Goddess
>Tucked our party deep into the depths of her cleavage one by one
>>
>>44042692
Real question is how long it took the party to suffocate.
>>
>>44039415
House rules fix everything. But in PF, for instance, they have a Ki pool, which is a hugely Eastern thing. Monks out of the box are Kung Fu Monks, and that's the end of it.
>>
>>44042617
And thus the MILFpocalypse begins, just as your goddess intended

>>44042721
>Real question is how long it took the party to suffocate.
>Implying one can be smothered while surrounded by divine tit flesh
>Implying one can die while being completely engulfed in the perfectly warm, soft, and bountiful bosom of a goddess
>Implying one can exist in any state other than bliss as her heavenly and overflowing love and breasts become all that they know as it infuses them mind, body, and soul

Also, I request story time of 3&2 from >>44038757
>>
File: 1370700270350.png (28 KB, 358x304) Image search: [Google]
1370700270350.png
28 KB, 358x304
>>44042644
what, rape and incest?
>>
>>44042644
I must know what it is you are hiding from them and how you do it?
>>
>>44026124
I was the dm and i amputated almost all the limbs of the pg
>>
File: Saitama_OK.jpg (29 KB, 375x305) Image search: [Google]
Saitama_OK.jpg
29 KB, 375x305
>>44042023

Anyways.

While I've never had a GM who did THEIR magical realm, or mine for that matter, my friend is very conscious that I'm also a huge fan of amazon/tall-ass, buff-ass women. I doubt he's going to torment my henshin superhero with it in our game, but it's there.
>>
>>44041901
See, when you put 'belly' and 'tavern wench' together I get Mme Thenardier, which is just... Very no.
>>
>>44043504
Nah, dude, she's just heavyset. You can be heavy and...actually, you know, have hygiene and other things like that.
>>
Every time I play

Because I am that DM
>>
>>44042532
What do you mean you'll fuck it up anon? Relationships work two ways you know. Partners are exactly that, partners. Are you ok anon?
>>
>>44043670
I'm alright, just terrible with girls and in no position to be having relationships.
>>
File: 1424950680446.png (520 KB, 524x364) Image search: [Google]
1424950680446.png
520 KB, 524x364
>into shortstack
>one friend in the group is aware of it
>can never play a female halfing/goblin/gnome/whatever without being instantly called out on it, even if I go out of my way to make the character as legit and unfetishy as possible.

It hurts.
>>
>>44043782
Well just so you know, anon is here for you even if we are literally the worst thing ever sometimes.
>>
>>44043561
Tell that to my ex...
>>
>>44043561
Yeah but it does make it harder. Especially if they have bellies.
>>
>>44043923
>>44043951

I mean heavyset wenches like this, guys. Obviously different attire, but you get the gist.
>>
>>44030466
>suit of enchanted armor
How similar to Fallout NV's stealth suit?
>>
>>44043972
I know what he's talking about. It does make it harder for them to reach areas to wash, even with a bath brush. Naturally their hygiene suffers. Trust me. Thats not getting into the folds trapping sweat and oil during the time between showers or baths.
>>
>>44044123
Your descriptions only make my penis harder.
>>
>>44045463
>slob fetish
not quite as bad as scat, but still pretty disgusting/10
>>
>>44045477
>Not cumming to the thought of washing up your obese waifu and feeling her squeaky clean skin until she gets dirty again.
>>
>>44026136
Go hard or go home
>>
>>44045515
Wasn't there a Peanuts strip like that, only without the fat?
>>
>>44045528
I should have been more specific, a pre-bath tongue washing is needed.
>>
>>44045463
holy shit you too?
>>
>>44043836
That's why you back on your lighter fetishes when they ask.
>>
>>44045552
Grody.
>>
File: skellydance.gif (719 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
skellydance.gif
719 KB, 500x384
>Game with group for three campaigns
>Decide that I want to finally be a player and let someone else take over
>Group Forever GMs me
>to prep my revenge I tell them I'm gonna set up a campaign with some homebrewed stuff
>Drag them through the most dense magical realm filled campaign as I possibly can
>Campaign doesn't last long
>Total party kill
>Group doesn't play with me anymore
my revenge is total
>>
>>44045665
But was it worth it?
>>
>>44045842
yes
>>
>>44030466
>roll for pissing their pants

oh shit, that's my fetish too. Mind telling me how that was handled in your game just in case I ever want to be That GM?

I'm a girl so it'd be less weird I think
>>
>>44046108
I think that'd be more weird, coming from both another girl and depraved fuck.
>>
File: 1394913413978.jpg (45 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1394913413978.jpg
45 KB, 400x400
>>44038211
It has nothing to do with desperation. I'm actually turned on more by subtle roleplay-ish kinds of things rather than anything super explicit. But then again, I am female.

Never been in a game that involved any of my fetishes, but I'm sure if it ever happens it has the potential to affect me greatly. And I'll probably love it, to be honest, because I'm just as much of a disgusting pervert as the rest of you.
>>
>>44046163
Really? How so? I generally think that due to unfair double standards people tend to ascribe creepy motivations to guys way more often than girls. Not sure if that still applies among /tg/ people, since I've only ever played with my friends.
>>
>tfw want to do some subtle magical realm bullshit but one of my players and best friends is completely asexual
>can't bring anything sex related into the campaign or risk making her super uncomfortable

I don't want to be a terrible person
>>
>>44046344
I think 'That Girl' is a pretty big stigma, and people like to think girls aren't into freaky shit too. People really like to pretend we don't all have skeletons in the closet like this.
>>
>>44046108
Not him but there's no way I can see it working well despite how hot it might be, the BEST way I can see it being handled is to keep obsessive track of when the PCs eat, drink, and go to the restroom, applying penalties for not keeping up with all of these, but that'd get annoying real fast

>>44046231
Fetishes are?
>>
I have the opposite problem. I throw things in there that I don't actually like but I will come of as fetishy because it leads to hilarious situations.
>>
>>44046379
I'm the same person in both of your replies, so yeah. I was thinking more along the lines of describing a character wetting their pants if they fail a save vs fear or something like that. I'd probably just do it to NPC's anyways, because I don't have the balls to inflict my fetishes on my friends in-game. At least one of them totally knows about all my weird kinks.

As far as what I'm into besides watersports, I also really like forced arousal/orgasm and lesbian shenanigans. Anything involving aphrodisiac potions is bound to get me going. Sadly, it's never appeared in a campaign thus far.
>>
>>44046354
Do it
>>
>>44046656
I'd do it if she wasn't my friend, honestly. But I don't wanna ruin real-life relationships for shitty purposes like that.
>>
File: owlface.png (204 KB, 359x269) Image search: [Google]
owlface.png
204 KB, 359x269
>>44026124
Many times with the same guy.

And the worst part is that he is so subtle about it that there's no way I can point it out without having it look like I share his fetish.

The shit I've seen.
>>
>>44026124
I am a DM that incorporates my fetishes into a game, at player request. It's called ERP. Tonight a bossy MILF lamia is going to force herself on the shota paladin, a big green oni lady who packs something extra is enjoying a hot tub with Scylla, and an elf chick with some dragon ancestry might attempt some rather magical interrogation of a vampire hunter girl.
>>
>>44046872
What has he done?
You can tell us
>>
>>44047078
I do ERP one-on-one with some of my online RP's, it's fun but also the most stressful thing to vaguely hint at your shenanigans.
>>
>>44046354
That's fucking stupid. How do you live in society if sex makes you uncomfortable? Being asexual I can understand but come the fuck on. Fuck her.
>>
>>44046108
It's always tickling. Someone gets tickled and has to roll straight 20 to avoid loading themself. I fucking hate it, and I'm pretty into it normally.
>>
>>44047483
Haha, I run a game with my little brother as a player. He's into tickling, and I'm into piss. If I brought this into my game it'd be hilarious. But also super fucking weird.
>>
>>44047483
That does sound pretty stupid, how would you prefer a get handled if it showed up in a game?
>>
>>44046354
That's not "asexual", that's a fucking phobia. Your friend needs therapy.
>>
>>44038211
>assumptions
Man, people go so out of their way to marginalize different ways of living your life. That's what I don't understand.
>>
>>44027813
>if you go to a text pron site, you are asking to be disturbed
Really? I'd have thought you were asking to be turned on.
>>
>>44047518
Pissing? I guess it would be alright if some mother fucker pissed on someone by surprise, or some weirdo asked to be pissed on. I guess I just don't like involuntary pissing.
>>
>>44046354
>tfw all the people complaining about magical realm are basically that person
>>
>>44047755
>I guess it would be alright if some mother fucker pissed on someone by surprise
I'm reminded of a scenario that was brought up on /tg/ way in the past for something or another
It involved a knight stalking a dragoness to her lair and hiding in a nearby pit when she starts coming out
He realizes too late the pit was a latrine she had recently dug and he ends up nearly drowning in dragon piss
The ending implied the dragoness knew he was there
>>
This story wasn't from me, and I can't for the life of me remember if it was from an MR thread, but I recall one GM giving a player who was naturally timid and played characters like it in game a mother-type figure who was highly possessive of him, as well as being a dragon with the ability to take human form.

But, you know, mother-figure meaning what you'd think it'd mean in this context.

I would fucking kill for a DM that accomodating/teasing.
>>
>>44032709
I'm sure at least one thing would be getting done. :V
>>
>>44048100
Hey, she's not a thing, she has a sex and a gender.
>>
>>44032709
>>44048100
>>44048330
Just keep him locked in there and let her deal with the monsters
>>
>>44032680
No reason the portal can't be on both sides.
>>
>>44048617
>Portal on both sides
>When he's inside her he can feel what the outside portal does
This is my fetish
>>
>>44041665
guess she figures

dashing hero = chick magnet
>>
>>44048812
How literal and strong is this fetish? I might have a proposition for you...
>>
No but I am a DM who has had players try to incorporate their magical realm into things
>>
>>44046872
elaborate
>>
>>44026124
No, nor do I know anyone who has. It's one of those things that only happens in horror stories you hears from a friend of a friend who read it on the Internet.
>>
>>44048835
It's more of an encasement and assimilation/becoming part of someone else fetish and it's fairly strong though mostly in a femdom context

>>44048865
Examples?
>>
>>44048952
would you want to be the armour or the armoured?
>>
>>44048952
>Examples?
Playing a 17 year old girl and trying to have a 17 year old get violently raped
>>
>>44049006
Armoured most likely, though if you're suggesting ERP I don't really have much time for it for the rest of the month
>>
Some dude whose in my Black Crusade campaign rn really likes inflation and made a dude with a gut literally bigger than the rest of him. Someone on the comms giggled when they asked if it was chill.
>>
>>44049084
yeah magical realms are pretty much canon when it comes to the warp (except Khorne).
>>
>>44049129
Bros nurgling it up too so I can't say no, dudes whole shtick is big guts.
>>
File: smile.jpg (50 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
50 KB, 500x300
>>44049083
okay
>>
>>44049176
Sorry, if I had time I'd try but holidays and family wants to do shit so not enough free time
>>
>>44049176
Actaully, I got this thing
https://www.f-list.net/c/alex%20brey/
Never had a chance to use it and ended up deleting everything from it but if you want to check back in a week or so I may have time

Hopefully I won't forget about it though
>>
>>44049268
bookmarked <3
>>
File: 1371731353258.jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1371731353258.jpg
12 KB, 400x400
>mfw running an online, freeform/very rules lite campaign based around BDSM, predicament bondage, damsel in distress, femdom and yuri

>mfw players are all from /tg/

>mfw they're all actually really nice, friendly and sane people who just share kinks and it's really fun to play with them

It was inspired by this thread:

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/42977896/
>>
So...not to change the topic, but...

Has there been any time when your GM either intentionally or unintentionally catered to you?
>>
>>44049710
you mean outside of explicit "we're all here to basically before we end up fucking"?

hmm... kind of the reverse, actually. had a relationship with a GM with a major cluster of fetishes who had one of the players in a regular game get too busy to play for a while, and I filled in for that person over six months or so. long story short we ended up being pretty much undetectable in play, but things got pretty extreme and we reveled in it after sessions.
>>
>>44049698
I remember that thread, it was fun
I would like logs if it's okay
>>
>>44049824
It's ongoing. I suspect that once we've had a good number of sessions, one of the players will storytime.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/42974188/

I was lucky enough to get this anon on board. Porting said character over to a fantasy setting has been fun, as she's retained her fondness for religious zeal, booze and shooting things.
>>
my fetish wouldnt make for an interesting session. what would they roll against? to not get cuminflated and forced to give birth? that defeats the purpose
>>
>>44049808
Yeah, non-ERP based ones.
>>
>>44049698
"Were you trying to cast a spell just now?"
>I, ah-
"I specced anti-caster, you know."
>I uh, I cast D-Daze...
"I pin, and ready and action to Silence."
>>
File: 1388446492504.gif (193 KB, 145x170) Image search: [Google]
1388446492504.gif
193 KB, 145x170
>>44049942
Mages are so troublesome, not to mention dangerous. A magic suppressant collar is usually enough, but for safety's sake, the city guard insists on cuffs, mitts, and a gag. All locking, of course. Roguish types usually earn that and more - an armbinder and some hobble cuffs will keep thieving hands and nimble feet at bay.
>>
>>44049985
Efficient, but a bit barbaric to take away their freedom right off that bat like that. I find just swallowing their arms and legs on first offense is a pretty good deterrent to future offenses, not to mention other mages thinking of offending.
>>
>>44050076
The city in question is weary of foreigners, and more importantly to the campaign:

The duke recently died, prompting his cute and plot important daughter to take over. Nearby city states and factions seek to test her mettle and are using her inexperience to their advantage. Some launch military attacks while others swallow up trade routes. Almost all send assassins or kidnappers. As such, her MILF guard captain, advisor and friend, the Lady Knight, insists on serious security measures. So when the party shows up in a warship and their drunken, zealous, pistol toting leader refuses to cooperate, they soon find themselves in chains...
>>
>>44050076
>swallowing their arms and legs
Explain
>>
>>44050210
Like when you swallow a pill. Not trying to be a dick, I honestly don't understand what you need explained exactly.
>>
>>44050274
Like how do you remove the limbs with no harm?
Or do you just not care
Do you swallow them whole cause they're still attached?
>>
>>44049710
>long time DM and friend
>knows i'm a sucker for romance or thats what they think
>doesn't actually consider it a fetish
>doesn't question my use of female characters
>sets me up almost every campaign with some form of absolutely lovely, loyal, and completely obsessed npc to romance
>theres basically one in every town of a different description for me to choose
>second i take my pick i gotta save the damsel sho she'll swoon and love me forever
>always fades to black so i gotta fill in the futa on female bdsm dominatrix sex and aftercare cuddling in my head
>doesn't question how two completely loyal to each other people with a love so pure that it sometimes saves the world always ends up with a child or three when, to them, they're both female and don't sleep around
Odd part is DM is a chick which could actually explain the constant help with the "true love" plot line.
>>
>>44028032
>ruined by furries
>something that was surely invented by medieval furries
>>
>>44050320
>not care
Or rather, that is the punishment.
>>
>>44050320
Why not the equivalent of a chastity belt but using chains around the torso leading to bags of holding over the arms and/or legs, maybe even the head. Problem solved. And the reduced weight means easy transport.
>>
>>44050503
Ah, gruesome

>>44050521
That could work perfectly
Though the swallow comment tripped me up
>>
>>44050435
>>always fades to black so i gotta fill in the futa on female bdsm dominatrix sex and aftercare cuddling in my head
My fucking sides have been obliterated.

I'm super into romance, but I'm such a perma-virgin I even get flustered when I try to do it at a table. All that fucking shoujo I secretly read is GONE and I can't come up with anything to say to my friend while he pretends to be a girl. So embarrassing.
>>
>>44050857
Thats just stage fright. Tons of ways to reduce it. It also helps if you have no sense of shame and lose social boundaries.
>>
>>44050959
Last time, after failing to think of anything good to say, I just told her I was super virile and wanted to be a stay at home dad. That worked out. Her people needed babies.
>>
>>44050478
>medieval furries

Jesus christ...

Now I'm curious. I wonder how popular was vore in the middle ages.
>>
>>44051084
>One of the saints was a woman who got eaten by a dragon and cut her way out using her crucifix
>>
>>44051084
Literally a magical gnosis based off it, Alchemy.
>>
>>44051127
That's fucking metal.
>>
File: 674563452344.jpg (39 KB, 470x265) Image search: [Google]
674563452344.jpg
39 KB, 470x265
Every game I've ever run has had Ash/Bruce Campbell from Army of Darkness in it. Never an important character, but always there. I guess you could call it a fetish, or magical realm bullshit, but it's more just tradition at this point.
>As you enter the bar, you see what can only be the bouncer eyeing your group. He's a rough looking guy, and you see the grip of a weapon sticking over his shoulder
>"Eyeing us what, like in a dangerous way?"
>Nah, more of an 'I'm just doing my job sort of way.' After a brief look, he points his giant, majestic chin somewhere else. He appears to be hitting on the serving women, although without much success, it seems.
>>
>>44049084
>>44049153
emperor help him
>>
>>44050959
>It also helps if you have no sense of shame and lose social boundaries.
Playing Maid helps.

On that note, you know how the rulebook says you don't need to wear a maid costume to play it? Has anyone ever done so?
>>
File: larger than normal intestines.png (743 KB, 600x473) Image search: [Google]
larger than normal intestines.png
743 KB, 600x473
>>44049153
>big guts.
>>
>>44051785
Do you not use props to facility proper roleplaying and help immersion?
>>
>>44052075
Maid outfits are a lot of fun actually, if you and your friends have nice legs.
>>
>>44052088
We're all weightlifters so we have nice legs. Just not maid legs... However will has amazing legs but he wears a maid outfit anywhere so the mystique and taboo is gone.
>>
>>44052262
It takes more than weightlifters to ensure great maid-ready legs. Are you smooth? Hairless? Pale or tan? Can you move well in the outfit? What is your calf/thigh ratio? Foot proportions?
>>
File: 1439862491649.jpg (116 KB, 760x506) Image search: [Google]
1439862491649.jpg
116 KB, 760x506
>>44034010
>>
>>44038420
Various systems played with a group that started on irc, moved to openrpg, then to maptool.
We've had a couple meet ups now and a few members knew each other before joining the group.
>>
>>44048823
Well the same in reverse, dashing hero = guy magnet. She doesn't discriminate on the harem treatment.

I guess she just finds it easier to give to male characters because it's a little easier to explain as part of a setting that way. I think.
>>
>>44052400
Nah. I meant our legs are great. for weightlifters. Not for maids. Will is the only one who has maid legs but thats because hes a dedicated trap.
>>
File: cf6e2878ae59902ea1dc8161f1357fe1.jpg (383 KB, 1026x1275) Image search: [Google]
cf6e2878ae59902ea1dc8161f1357fe1.jpg
383 KB, 1026x1275
I'm a DM who's getting a very easy chance to do this in my next game. I've got a thing for monstergirls, and we're doing a game where the PCs are all monster races, chief among them a Gnoll and Kobold. I'm gonna have plenty of chances to drop monster girls in the game and not have it be weird, as long as I don't harp on it.
>>
>>44052559
Soooo. Out of curiosity. Lets say you end up with a gnoll kobold hybrid. Would that just lead to laying eggs out of the pseudo-penis then self fertilization/masturbation?
what have you done to me?
>>
File: THIS THREAD IS NOW.jpg (118 KB, 631x600) Image search: [Google]
THIS THREAD IS NOW.jpg
118 KB, 631x600
>>44049084
>>
>>44052605
I'm not saying no.

Also, my bias can probably be shown in that I actually buffed the shit out of Kobold under the guise of doing a "rework pass on several of the more common monstrous races". Admittedly, I DO like what I came up with, even if Kobold are traditionally way weaker. Still fragile? Yeah, they have a constitution penalty and can still die quick, but they have a way easier time going Tucker's Kobolds on people.
>>
Not an ERP group but the DM and other players like to sneak in fetishes, and everyone is more or less ok with as long as it's made clear. Current game though, two of the players and the DM have made this pretty weird and sexual faith, ostensibly oriented around fertility and productivity and families, but the priests, clerics and paladins have some disturbing powers, different for genders and methods of reproduction. Some of the ones I remember;

Lower levels;
>Can choose how many offspring are born
>Can choose specifically how offspring are born
>Can choose traits of offspring such as appearance, further to gender, further to alignment, further to race, further to stats
>Can act as a literal surrogate for someone else, and duplicate their reproductive cells even if they are sterile or neutered or something

The higher level powers get really magical realm, and I'm glad overall it's not a big part of the game. Having seen a few cases of the faith in action, there have been some pretty horrifying implications.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.