[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be XX legionary >Finally reunited with primarch >Isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 23
File: AlphariusArt.jpg (128 KB, 433x526) Image search: [Google]
AlphariusArt.jpg
128 KB, 433x526
>Be XX legionary
>Finally reunited with primarch
>Isn't he a bit short for a primarch?
>Wake up to find that an apothecary has reconstructed my face so I look like him
>Mfw I am Alpharius
>>
File: giphy.gif (5 MB, 300x298) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
5 MB, 300x298
>>44019613
I am Alpharius
>>
>>44019613
>>44020320
Aren't we all Alpharius on the inside
>>
File: am-i-alpharius.jpg (15 KB, 144x142) Image search: [Google]
am-i-alpharius.jpg
15 KB, 144x142
>>
>>44020524
whats this from
>>
File: who-isnt-alpharius.png (167 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
who-isnt-alpharius.png
167 KB, 512x512
>>44022803
>>
i-i-i am Omegon?
>>
My nan is alpharius
My granddad is omegon
>>
I am skeleton jelly.
>>
>>44019613
>Be VI Legionary
>WOLF WOLF WOLF WOLF WOLFY WOLFS
>>
>>44024365
>be XVIII Legionary
>FLAME FIRE FLAME FIRE DRAGON FLAME FIRE FLAME FIRE FLAME
>>
>>44024356
Oh? Someone was just here looking for you, they said they were going to eat you.
>>
>>44024365
>Be VI Legionary
>Actually be Alpharius
>>
File: gulliman and alpharius.png (194 KB, 849x672) Image search: [Google]
gulliman and alpharius.png
194 KB, 849x672
>be XIII Legion Primarch
>time to get my skirt
>>
>be I legionary
>reunite with my Primarch in his lush forest homeworld
>he looks at me, a veteran of a thousand battles, like I'm some manner of maggot crawling in shit
>after a few encounters get benched on his lush forest homeworld for centuries
>one day a purge occurs, my friends in exile get shelled and die, and his second in command drags my crippled body to the dungeon

W-what have I done to deserve this...?
>>
>>44024628
Wasn't it the other way around? He left his Calibanite Angels back home, while the Terran marines went off to do more Crusading with him.
>>
>>44024708
Mixed bag of Calibanites and Terrans. If Lion thought you sucked (or maybe that you were so good you'd SURELY hold the fort when Chaos did as Chaos does), you got benched.
>>
>>44024708
yeah lionel has bad people skills he left luthor behind because he could trust him to look after things but didn't realize luthor might take it as being reassigned to a shitty post
>>
>>44024954
Should've said something like 'hey dude I'm trusting you to hold this, alright? You my dark angel, you know what I'm saying?'

And then it turns out their entire planet is a daemon world or whatever. I honestly think that's pretty shitty writing, since the Dark Angels work so hard to protect the remains during the 13th Black Crusade, and you'd think the Emperor would notice. Being near the Eye of Terror is enough explanation for the Dark Angels on Caliban turning.
>>
File: Angron_updated.jpg (565 KB, 1044x1349) Image search: [Google]
Angron_updated.jpg
565 KB, 1044x1349
>Be Angron
>THE NAILS IN MY HEAD!
>That cunt Lorgar keeps banging on about a crusade
>Feel a migraine coming on
>Just want to die
>Lorgar makes me immortal
>mfw
>>
File: alpha legion fuckery.png (252 KB, 1581x678) Image search: [Google]
alpha legion fuckery.png
252 KB, 1581x678
>>44019613
continue scrolling imperial citizen, this post does not exist
>>
>>44019613
Go to bed Omegon, you're drunk.

>>44024954
Was he autistic?
>>
File: iron cage.jpg (98 KB, 486x570) Image search: [Google]
iron cage.jpg
98 KB, 486x570
>>44019613
>Be VII Legionary
>See enemy
>Build a wall
>Zap my testicles to repent for not building wall fast enough
>mfw
>>
>>44025353
>be Son of Olympia
>see VII Legion faggot build wall
>How about I slap your shit.jpg
>>
>>44025259
no he was abandoned in the jungles of caliban and was not found until he had grown into either a teenager or an adult basically he was a feral child so he had no social skills combined with his primarch intelligence gives of the impression of him having autism
>>
>>44025431

>Be Peturabo
>Decimate your legion
>>
> be imperial faceless imperial guardsman #174830362/89
> lasgun cant shoot through a soggy slice of bread
> a four year old could tear my flak jacket in half
> get sent to fight necrons
> disembark from transport
> half the platoon dies in the first minute of engagement
> fuckthis.jpg
> try to get the fuck out of there
> commisar shoots me in the face
Life is pain
>>
>>44025536
>be Dorn
>die to the single most obvious trap out of arrogance
>>
>>44025658
>Be Pert
>Be obsessed with Traps
>>
>>44025859
> trap
> most obvious trap ever
> could have just exterminatus the planet
> broke his own legion and got thousands of his own men killed
Dude was a fuckin drama queen
>>
>be XV legion
>do nothing wrong
>get assaulted by furries
>papa doesn't do anything until the last minute
>get stolen to the warp, forced into servitude to powers beyond my imagination
>forced to betray my Emperor and fight against him
>did absolutely nothing wrong
>>
>>44024954
>>44025157
>>44024897
The Lion left Luther on Calida as punishment for losing his trust in him. Luther almost didn't disarm a nuclear warhead smuggled onto their ship due to his jealousy, and although he still made the right choice the Lion punished him for his hesitation rather than rewarding him for his decision

Basically the lion is autistic and incapable of fathoming how being literally perfect and better than everyone else and holding them to your impossible standard can make humans justifiably feel envious or threatened.

Luther got benched and decades went by as he and his best of the best were sidelined on caliban with no communication as they fortified the planet and made it into a world worthy of the first legions presence

Tl;Dr lion inherited daddy's parenting skills
>>
>>44026581
Luther "raised" the Lion, though, right? (He was more the Jane to the Lion's Tarzan iirc)
>>
>>44026581
>the Lion punished him for his hesitation rather than rewarding him for his decision
While the Lion was partially to blame for the jealousy, and definitely unaware of the trouble he was causing, having to think about whether or not to let your commanding officer die in a nuclear blast because you're jealous is worthy of censure.
>>
>>44026849
This fuck that cunt luther.

Lion could of just left him on caliban to begin with; not had the emps give him juv treatments as well as other awesomeupgrades instead gets all I should be better than a test tube baby wah wah wah.

Luther = crybabybitch
>>
>be VIII Legion
>Primarch can't tell if he's Batman, Jason Voorhees, some emo or all three
>he also hates us
>he makes us all jump around screaming OOGA BOOGA BOOGA
>he suicides-by-cop, leaving us in deep shit with the Imperium
>we may or may not actually be Chaos
>>
File: alpharius omegon.png (1 MB, 1365x699) Image search: [Google]
alpharius omegon.png
1 MB, 1365x699
>>44024547
i shouldnt like this
>>
>>44029532
whos this?
>>
File: Dorn at his finest.png (52 KB, 906x400) Image search: [Google]
Dorn at his finest.png
52 KB, 906x400
>>44025353
>>
>>44030047
Steve, nice aspirant from one of asteroid farms we haven't figured out if he's more of an Alpharius or more of a [redacted]
>>
>>44030079
can you unredact that last part
>>
>>44026849
>implying we all haven't contemplated leaving our retail closing-shift manager to die in a nuclear blast
>>
File: Omegon_by_Noldofinve.jpg (963 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
Omegon_by_Noldofinve.jpg
963 KB, 800x850
>>44030111
I'm sorry Steve, I can't do that
>>
> be alpharius
> just got attacked by loyalists
> main base got taken
> most my brothers are dead
> a couple of them help me get to my feet
> go on quest for revenge, take name 'punished alpharius'
> find traitor scumbag kek who led loyalists to us
> exile him to float through the war for all time
> newly made battle brothers catch disease, gotta put them down myself
> realize i've become a demon
> find data slate, one video file on it.
> play, it my own face appears.
> I tell myself how i was never alpharius but actually an apothecary used as alpharius's body double to keep loyalists off his back while he did sneaky shit.
> finally gene father tells me "I am alpharius, and so are you."
> smile and punch mirror.
>>
>>44030246
Through the warp*
>>
>>44030183
soldier are disrespecting my authority
>>
Where can I read about the Alpha legion? I'd like to know more about them.
>>
>>44030592
wait a few minutes a book will be outside your door
>>
>>44030616

Is that you, Commisar? I don't want to get blammed.
>>
>>44030717
no......I'm Alpharius
>>
>>44030592
You actually already know all about them but you wont remember until a specific command word is spoken and you realize you're an Alpha Legion sleeper.
>>
>>44030843

Oh, thanks, Bro.
>>
>>44030843
No, I'm Alpharius!
>>
>>44031396
What about me?
>>
Did Leman Russ ever interact with Alpharius? I could see him smacking his shit in if they ever met.
>>
>>44033471
Apparently it was the Alpha Legion who prevented the Spess Wolves from reaching Terra in time.
>>
>>44032281
No, actually. Except that's what you are designated to know. For now. but yes, you are Alpharius.
>>
>>44031396
Is Alpharius actually Alpharius ?
>>
>>44036183
Everyone is Alpharius except for Alpharius. Alpharius is actually Omegon.
>>
>>44030296
Your authority as what?
>>
File: scopedog see you.gif (986 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
scopedog see you.gif
986 KB, 500x375
>>44036316
Exidus
>>
>>44036220
Even the Big E?
>>
>>44036623
The Big E is Alpharius AND Omegon, except for when he isn't.
>>
>>44030592
Legion - from the Horus Heresy series - is the only real fluff we get along with the index astartes entry. A couple of the antagonists from Dawn of War were Alpha Legion, but they really don't act like it. Basically, they're a chapter about which we know nothing for certain other than the fact that they were considered traitors by the loyalists and they make use of chaos cultists to further their own ends throughout the galaxy. Whether or not they actually worship chaos or actively despise it is anyone's guess (though the cultists would seem to imply the former). Alpharius was supposedly working under the orders of the Cabal (a multi-species organisation bent on destroying chaos) who gave him the orders to basically do away with humanity and the Emperor and thereby starve the chaos gods of their sustenance before they got a chance to consume everyone else.

The fact that they now operate within the Eye of Terror, and actively continue to spread chaos worship throughout the Empire, sort of flies in the face of all that though. Particularly as, you know, the chaos gods would probably have picked up on the fact that the Alpha Legion were undercover agents by now. And how do you 'just kidding' summon demons anyway? They require large amounts of real emotion and conflict to be brought into the material world so, seeing as the Alpha Legion makes use of them, they must pretty much just be another traitor legion that started out with the best of intentions but fell to chaos anyway, and have since forgotten their original, highly convoluted, plan.
>>
>>44030246
Eventually killed by gene father's cloned son, Solid Alpharius
>>
>>44038055
So is Alpharius Naked Alpharius?
>>
File: Alpha Legion - Marine.jpg (112 KB, 900x773) Image search: [Google]
Alpha Legion - Marine.jpg
112 KB, 900x773
>>44037995
Alpha Legion are the only traitors that didn't run to the Eye of Terror though. Any kind of speculation atm is useless, because we don't know how they will act in the BL series.
But this is my headcanon that feels 40k enough
>Alpharius decided to go with the Cabal, but only to fuck over the Emperor and instill Horus as the leader
>Omegon agrees with this
>as the Chaos corruption becomes more and more apparent in the fallen Legions, both primarchs are having second thoughts
>Alpharius still supports Horus, but plans to fuck Chaos after they overthrow the Emperor
>Omegon wants to get back to the Emperor, somewhere before the Siege of Terra starts recruiting Marines to his cause
>Alpharius is killed by Guilliman in the Scouring, Marines assume he was pro Chaos and throw their lot in with Chaos, some embrace it willingly, others view it as a tool but all fall in the end
>they now operate as standard warbands, some still fight primarily against Imperium and the perceived injustice done against them, others are just raiding in the name of Chaos
>Omegon slips away with loyalists
>discard their Alpha Legion colors, fight as unknown loyalist Chapters if they have to
>guilt over their betrayal, shame that they have to hide and ever diminishing numbers are fucking them over constantly
>know they can never return to the Imperium, but still fight in shadows for it and the Emperor
>>
File: Alpharius and Alpharius.jpg (34 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Alpharius and Alpharius.jpg
34 KB, 480x270
No, I'm Alpharius
>>
File: 1446693793932.jpg (205 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1446693793932.jpg
205 KB, 500x500
>>44038853
>Alpharius
>killed by Gulliman
That's what they want you to believe
>>
>>44036316
As a commissa, do you think this hat
Is a Fashion statement?
>>
Real talk.

Do you think Omegon is the loyalist one?

I'm getting that vibe strongly from him letting the White Scars know about the Heresy, and allowing them to get back to Terra safely.
>>
File: 20493.gif (47 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
20493.gif
47 KB, 320x240
Hello fellow legionaries, I am your squad mate.
>>
>>44039318
It could have been Alpharious pretending to be Omegon.

Both primarchs might be playing both sides against each other in an attempt to kill the other twin.

I like to believe that there is, or was, only one primarch in that tube originally. Some temporal shenanigans and a very short time loop during its passage through the warp and there is a time travel duplicate.

Now they fight to determine which one is the "true" version and claim the title of real.

They both are the same person held half a second apart in a broken open ended time loop.
>>
File: jim_burns_space_marine.jpg (375 KB, 1369x930) Image search: [Google]
jim_burns_space_marine.jpg
375 KB, 1369x930
>>44029532
This isn't the first time Al Pacino has appeared in 40k.
>>
>>44038853
>only traitors that didn't run to the Eye of Terror though.
Who are the Night Lords? Those motherfuckers reject Chaos, now. But I like the version where they worshiped the Raptor God back in 4th Edition
>>
File: Venom_Snake_TTP.png (893 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Venom_Snake_TTP.png
893 KB, 900x900
>>44019613
Do you get a robot arm along with that?
>>
>>44041832
only if Alpharius has a robot arm
>>
>>44042385
How do you know if he does or not?
>>
>>44043756
Look at the legionaries next to you and see if they have robot arms
>>
File: kek.png (12 KB, 217x232) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
12 KB, 217x232
>>44038853
pretty good except the last part. clearly they become the Blood Ravens.
>laughingWard.png
>>
>>44025244
Alpha Legion played well is amazing.
>>
>>44044057
>alpha legion on tartarus, kaurava and cyrene were just trying to infiltrate and reintegrate their erstwhile brothers
>boreale, greatest of them all, had to be isolated and silenced by an entire traitor sector
>gabrial angelos and diomedes eventually purged all the sleeper agents from the chapter
the deepest lore
>>
File: Zoidberg_jesus.jpg (49 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
Zoidberg_jesus.jpg
49 KB, 720x576
>>44020320
>>44031396
And I'm his friend, Jesus!
>>
>>44039343
Go away Imhotep, you're dead. Well, double-plus-extra-no-backsies dead, but you get my point.
>>
>>44034396
But it was ALSO the Alpha legion that meant the White Scars COULD get there in time
>>
File: my wings hurt.jpg (256 KB, 800x625) Image search: [Google]
my wings hurt.jpg
256 KB, 800x625
>be IX. Legion Primarch
>Gulliman tries to coerce me to become new Emperor
>my wings hurt
>>
>>44038853
I liked the idea that the Legion of the Damned were actually loyalist Alpha Legion is disguise, but I think recent lore disproved that.
>>
>>44045056
we still got deathwatch blackshields though
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.