[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Expanding the Star Wars Universe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: sw-lances.png (234 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
sw-lances.png
234 KB, 500x278
Which historical (or fantasy) icon would you bring to the SW universe? (like Jedis = samurai and pod racing = chariot racing).

Think that you may have some freedom to introduce new things (example, new class/order of force users that is more or less famous) but cant replace/remove things (replace jedi with space-cataphract or whatever)

Its harder than I thought, space-vikings, space-hussars and space-ninjas would be cool but its hard to make them plausible when you can just have a regular pirate and a sith assassin or anything else that alreadys fits the role...
>>
>>44015902
Come on, take it to the Star Wars General.
>>
>>44015902
Because Jedi were already so plausible...
>>
>Its harder than I thought

It's only hard because everything's already taken.
>>
>>44015926
I am not asking about the side effects of getting frozen on carbonite or information about Twi'lek vaginas.

It is a brainstorm thread and sometimes a subject its better outside of the general thread.
>>
>>44015902

what the fuck am I even looking at in that picture
>>
>>44016127
These lances can blow-up huge vehicles with... eletricity.. I guess...
>>
religious fanatics "force priests" faction outside of Republic space, that dedicate their lives to "communicate" with their conception of the force and go on a templar like religious crusade to the Republic with a huge fleet and army.
>>
File: darth-malak-statue-03.jpg (699 KB, 1800x1283) Image search: [Google]
darth-malak-statue-03.jpg
699 KB, 1800x1283
If Jedis are samurais we could have a "medieval knight" counterpart.

A culture with Cyborgs that exchange their own body parts in order to serve better their planets and leaders. Or some military that just wants to live longer.

They...
> are not force sensitives but count on better armor to handle blaster shots, the pure tank archetype. Maybe some kind of energy shield.
> compensate the lack of the force foresight with IA injected on their brains.
> have some kind of guns in their wrists (not sure why they shouldn't besides 'muh honor' bullshit) but mostly fights with lightsabers.

These lightsabers could be like Kylo Ren`s, supposedly unstable. The energy pulse, "vibrates" or whatever, so its a bit more harder for the opponent to defend and keep a perfect coordination.
>>
>>44016528
that whitish bar at the bottom makes it looks like he want's to order a drink.
>>
Star Wars already has a sect of wandering Force-powered Bruce Lee monks, just so you know.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Wardens_of_the_Sky
>>
>>44016110
This isn't one of those times.

This thread really belongs in Star Wars general.
>>
>>44015902
Uh nothing?

Part of what makes sw better than star trek that it gets away from our own bullshit history.

But feel free to keep fantasizing about imprinting your own weeaboo bullshit onto it so you can validate your fragile ego.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.