[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ASoIaF DnD Lets gooo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 2
File: Westeros.jpg (2 MB, 1328x3017) Image search: [Google]
Westeros.jpg
2 MB, 1328x3017
ASoIaF D&D: The shadows of the red keep(Hosted by Ruwyn)
//DnD Test Session//
//Developed by Heaven with advice from Hyewot/Silenius/JONSNO, and the rest of the Go/b/ Community//

THIS IS A BETA TEST!! ANY NEW SYSTEMS MAY BE ADDED, CHANGED, AND/OR REMOVED WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE
>>
You can talk with anyone in your own vicinity. When you want to speak with a NPC directly, link to the post where OP Roleplayed as the NPC you are talking with. To talk with players that are not close to you, a trained Raven is required.

When you are doing an action follow this:

OP tells you in his update that you are under attack by a bear that came rushing out the forest at you.

You post some light RP to explain your characters line of thoughts/reasons why you are doing what you are about to do and/or quick preparation before you post your action in this format separately from the RP:

[Players Name] > Evade
>>
>>44007055
Claiming for Stesher Hightower.
>>
Based on how high or low the number you got in your post number, you either successfully evaded the bears charge or you got tumbled by the bear. Things like being less equipped or having armor equipped at the time will either increase or decrease the chance of evading. It is up to OP to inform players AFTER they have rolled for an action if their chances were increased or decreased based on their skills or equipments, as to not give the players a choice and to explain why they failed/succeeded. Anything is possible as long as your character can do it.
>>
Claiming a spot
>>
Description of the Game:

>Three to four players can claim a spot in the game (more at GM's descretion).
>Now you can either
>Option A: Roll for skillpoints, with 25 being the highest. You have to clearly tell OP that you are rolling for Skillpoints. To avoid rolling forever, it will work like this; Roll a 2 or a 3 and you get Five Skill Points, 4 to 5 is Ten skill points, 6 to 7 is Fifteen skill points, 8 to 9 is Twenty Skill points, and 0 being 25. If you get a 1, you can roll again.
>You then create a character based around what stats you have filled in with your skillpoints. Put a lot of skill points into Strength and Endurance? Make a Hedge knight, a Master-at-arms, or maybe a Sellsword for some examples. Not a requirement of course.
>Option B: You make a character beforehand and then pray to the roll gods you get enough skillpoints to make your character like you initially envisioned him/her or accept 10 Skillpoints that cannot be increased or decreased.
>When you make a character include the following:
- Name
- Job/Position
- Weapons and equipments (No importance as of yet, except for Valyrian Steel. Cannot be chosen as starting equipment, adds +1 to appropriate roll)
- House/Faction (You can belong to any house, but if you belong to a major noble house you will have to be either a bastard or just be working for that house as whatever it is you are. No story specific characters; ie. Lords, kings, or any factions OP denies for story purposes from the start)
- Goal/Quest (Leave it blank and I will assume the character is free to do just about anything that is still relevant to the character.)
- Prefered Starting location (This is entirely up to where OP places you to give you a chance to team up with other characters, but if you are more of a loner character, he will have a better idea where to place you if you have a prefered location.)
- Short Description of the characters looks
>>
>After you have posted your character sheet, and OP confirms that all spots have been filled and the game will begin shortly, you will wait till OP posts the opening.
>OP Posts the opening about the current situation in Westeros and maybe Essos, introducing all characters to where they have started and explain the surroundings.
>Reply to that post with your characters thoughts/responses/actions and wait till OP replies to your post and thus, the game has started. Have fun!

Stats:
>See Chart

1 is the lowest which is always a fail now matter how high your stats are (Note that failures do not always result in your death), while 0 is the highest and always a success. 2-9 Can either become a failed or a successful action depending on how low or high your stats are.

A roll of 7 or higher is usually a success, a 6 may succeed on various simple actions. A successful roll awards 1 skill point (2 for a 0). Every 5 skill points you recieve in a stat, that stat levels up. For each level after 1, a +1 bonus is rewarded to a roll in that stat.
>>
I would also like to take this moment to point out that this is a RP game where Metagaming is forbidden. What is Meta play? ”metagaming is an "out of character" action where a player's character makes use of knowledge that the player is aware of but that the character is not meant to be aware of.”
The only way your character would know of the other players journies would be through rumors heard in Taverns/Inns, from someone important with connections or by letter from a Raven.

OP reserves the right to deny a player to play if they know that these players are griefers/bad from previous games and they also have the right to kick a player from the game at any given point if the player is either horrible at Roleplaying, breaking rules, griefing, insulting other players/OP in OOC etc.

Time-leap may also be a possibility at new Rounds. It will be clearly stated as well if there has been one. Not that you can jump through time, just that time might moves forward at certain critical points to keep a good pace. Of course, you will not stand still at the same spot for a month, if that is how far one time-leap is at the start of a new round; You will have moved towards your goal and you find yourselves at a new location, either advanced in your goal or faced with a problem that you need to work through.
If two players are in a war against each other on different sides, OP will ask them to each roll to his post once to determine which of the armies have made the most progress and who has been pushed back at the start of a new round after a time-leap. Completing tasks for the war effort successfully before the time-leap and you will find the chances to make progress in the war increased
>>
The starting point of our story:
So there has just been a new election and power is delegated for the next 3 years, now will the realm be able to hold on another three years without war?
The seats have been delegated and are as follows:

The Reach:
2 – Hightower
1 – Tyrell
1 – Florent
2 – Tarly
1 – Ashford

The Stormlands:
1 – Baratheon
1 – Dondarrion
1 – Estermont

The Westerlands:
2 – Lannister
2 – Tarbeck

The North:
2 – Stark
1 – Karstark
The Riverlands:
1 – Blackwood
1 – Bracken

The Vale:
2 – Arryn

Dorne:
1 – Martell
1 – Dayne
>>
File: DnD skills.png (146 KB, 2456x994) Image search: [Google]
DnD skills.png
146 KB, 2456x994
The stats
>>
bumping while setting up char sheet
>>
>>44007055
Claim
>>
>>44007582
>>44007092
>>44007125

We're full for now, seeing its my first time as DM

>Ruwyn
>>
Sheet

>Spencer the Wicked, of Hightower, Son of Rendell Hightower
>House Hightower
>Age: 19
>Home: Hightower
>Position: Ruling Lord of Old Town
>Equipment: Thin leather and cloth tunic (adorned with an intricate patern), bastard sword, concealed dagger
>Appearance: Standing tall with broad shoulders, long curling brown hair and hazel eyes

>Charm: 5 (Charisma +1)
>Strength: 3
>Endurance: 2
>Intelligence: 3
>Agility: 1
>Awareness: 1
>>
>>44007674
Revamped character sheet, my name isn't Spencer, updated stats.

>Stesher the Wicked, of Hightower, Son of Rendell Hightower
>House Hightower
>Equipment: Thin leather and cloth tunic (adorned with an intricate patern), bastard sword, concealed dagger
>Appearance: Standing tall with broad shoulders, long curling brown hair and hazel eyes

>Charm: 6 (Charisma +1)
>Strength: 2
>Endurance: 1
>Intelligence: 5 (Tactics +1)
>>
>>44007288
I see you kept my skill chart. If I get around to doing the 2.0 update we'll be changing that out tho.
Rolling for skillz
>Irran Selmy
>33
>Harvest Hall
>Swordbearer and Chief Emissary of House Selmy
>Bearer of Durrandal, a legendary greatsword gifted from his father but of foggy origin
>To defend his elder brothers on the seat of Harvest Hall and discover the origin of Durrandal
>Harvest Hall or in mid-transit
>Irran has a thin, light beard over a hard countenance that betrays the weight of his post. Having diffused many tensions and singlehandedly placing House Selmy as one of the most respected in the region, he has allowed for his eldest brother to establish a platform to represent the Stormlands in the Council of Royalty. Though his sword hasn't tasted blood in many a year, its weight on his back is a reminder of the great import of his duty to his house. He trains with Durrandal regularly, its blade's gleaming silver masking its unnatural strength, and though it hits like a hammer, years of training allow Irran to carry it like a twig.
>>
>3rd Son of House Blackwood
>Name: Jason Blackwood, The Architect of House Blackwood
>Age: 18
>Birthplace: Raventree Hall
>Job/Position: Assistant Master of Arms (I think that what you call it.)
>Equipment: A claymore, Black armour, Dark green cape thig/cloak (No hood though)
>Appearance: Pale Skin, Above Average height but not towering, pushed back black spiked hair with a few unkept, Greyish blue eyes.

>Skills:
>Charm:0
>Strength:3
>Endurance:5 (+1 Stamina)
>Intelligence:1
>Agility:4
>Awarness:2
>>
>>44007894
>Irran Selmy
>Strength(Combat) 5 / lv 1
>Charm(Charisma) 5 / lv 1
>Endurance 1 / lv 0
>Intelligence 3 / lv 0
>Agility 1 / lv 0
>Awareness 0 / lv 0
>>
Updated

>Equipment: A claymore, Black armour, Dark green cape thig/cloak (No hood though)
>Appearance: Pale Skin, Above Average height but not towering, pushed back black spiked hair with a few unkept, Greyish blue eyes.

>Skills:
>Charm:2
>Strength:4
>Agility:2
>>
>>44007764
>Stesher The Wicked
You are filled with anticipation as news of the two seats granted to your family, you patiently await the return of your brother, as you stand on the city walls you can see his entourage coming ever so closer he is almost at the gates. What do you do?

>>44007894
>Irran Selmy
You’ve been selected by Jon Baratheon to be one of his two council guards as he makes way for the council of royalty. He has just arrived in harvest hall with Bernard Morrigen, his second council guard as all council members may choose two personal guards, he awaits your answer, during the feast. What do you do?

>>44008033
>Jason Blackwood
After a lot of bickering your father has to much dismay of your brothers chosen you to sit on the council of royalty, he has given you two of the Blackwood household guard to be your council guards. You and the guards are saddled and ready to make way to the capital, what do you do?
>>
>>44008148
Folding his arms at sight of the caravan, Stesher pulls in a long breath before motioning to a stationed guardsman. "Open the gates for your Lord."

While the duty of holding his brother's position as Lord came with perks and honor, the Hightower was relieved and undeniably excited for what opportunities would lie ahead. After giving the order, Stesher makes his way to the gates in preparation for the arrival, being sure that his family, and advisers, are there for the 'reunion'.

Stesher>Await the returning Hightower

>House Hightower
>Equipment: Thin leather and gray cloth tunic (adorned with an intricate patern), bastard sword, concealed dagger
>Appearance: Standing tall with broad shoulders, long curling brown hair and hazel eyes. Fashionable tunics are a norm, usually accompanied with a cynical gaze and half-smirk.

>>
>>44008148

Personally Jason wouldn't have minded if it was one of his brothers that were chosen to sit on the council, but he knew it was the right choice.

He tells his guards "for the duration of this journey I want one of you to ride in front and one in back."
Jason pauses and then smiles.
"I think this shall prove rather interesting."
(Jason refers to the council not the journey.)

Jason>Commence Journey to the Council.

>Skills:
>>
>>44008148
Irran sat at the table for the feast, Durrandal by his side. He had long agreed with his brother Vendrick that he would not wear Durrandal at the table, and true to his word, he removed it from his shoulder and placed it by his side ever since. Doubtless it was this unwillingness to part from his blade that led Lord Baratheon to request him as guard. Though it was known for a while that this was his intent, Jon waited until now to formally announce his decision, as was the lordly fashion. But Irran was far from unfamiliar with the game of politics that Lord Baratheon played, and he was more than willing to turn the tables to benefit Vendrick and Harvest Hall.

"Our houses have a long history together, make no mistake, but whether I intend to join you on your endeavors or not, I might require certain guarantees. I'm sure you know, Lord Baratheon, that a lord can feed no horses and house no smallfolk without wealth. But what we seek is not wealth of coin, but something a bit more...substantial."

Charisma--> Test the waters with Lord Baratheon

>Irran Selmy
>Strength(Combat) 7 / lv 1
>Endurance 2 / lv 0
>Intelligence 1 / lv 0
>Agility 1 / lv 0
>Awareness 0 / lv 0
>>
>>44008326
Stesher Hightower

As you the entourage finally pulls up your mother takes to tears as she runs over to Renault gives him a big hug as he looks over at you with that smirk. "Well brother, you're probably as excited as me no? Atleast Uncle Grant is going to the council, as for the last seat, i am undecided". What do you do?

>>44008373
Jason Blackwood, you tell the guards how you'd like the formation, but one of them scoffs. "No my lord, we'll ride side by side, its safer". As you ride a long the other one utters "Entering Bracken lands, this could easily get nasty." What do you do?

>>44008413
Irran Selmy

Jon Baratheon gives you a stern look, then gives a bellowing laugh, the entire hall joins in. "No Selmy, you are to be my guard thats honor enough, your family will be paid in gold, as is due! As for the rest, we'll see about how well you serve, we leave in the morning!" As he chugs a pitcher of ale. What do you do?
>>
>>44008571
Jason sighs slightly, he did not like the refusal but it was probably for the best.
"Fine then we will ride side by side."
To relax the mood Jason stirs up a conversation.
"So how do you two feel about the council,?
Did you volunteer or did my father chose who came with me?"

Jason>Charm (I guess kind off) convo with the guards.

>Skills:
>>
>>44008571
"Well, my dear brother, you seemed quite comfortable in King's Landing. Or at least it seemed as much, while I was running the largest, most prestigious city, region and household in Westeros. Maybe you'd take up the position for yourself? Unless the Council chairs are a bit too harsh for you ample arse." His unimpressed gaze traced Renault lazily, offering some pompous sarcasm for his beloved sibling.

The comment received by Renault obviously didn't seem to budge the previously reigning Lord of Oldtown. Even after his brother's time away, Stesher continues to figure out the more rude responses for his similarly thick-skinned sibling. A sly smirk managed to creep through his sass, though. Quite happy with his comment.

Stesher>Offer 'playful' banter to the prick (Charisma +1)

>House Hightower
>Position: Ruling Lord of Oldtown
>Equipment: Thin leather and gray cloth tunic (adorned with an intricate patern), bastard sword, concealed dagger
>Appearance: Standing tall with broad shoulders, long curling brown hair and hazel eyes. Fashionable tunics are a norm, usually accompanied with a cynical gaze and half-smirk.

>>
>>44008571
Redness welled up in his face, but Irran pushed it back down beneath his beard. "You presume too much, My Lord. I hold no oath save to my house, but neither do I bear you ill will. Of gold we have plenty, and of food we do as well, what I seek is your advocation for my brother to enjoy the duties that you serve. I'm sure you can guess that this will happen, whether you offer your support or not, the question of the matter is whether you will speak for one of your most loyal bannermen and receive the guard of the greatest sword south of the Rush, or be known as the lord who scoffed at House Selmy."

Charisma-->Convince Lord Baratheon to take the honorable path

>Irran Selmy
>Endurance 2 / lv 0
>Intelligence 1 / lv 0
>Agility 1 / lv 0
>Awareness 0 / lv 0
>>
>>44008657
>Jason Blackwood

The guards kind of chuckle in synchronization. one of them utters "Well, i volunteered, i dont know how you work, but it cant be as bad as holding up with your father or those shits for brothers, 'scuse the language m'lord" as they chuckled on. "Wait, what was that sound?" said the other guard as he ordered a halt. What do you do?

>>44008722
>Stesher Hightower

Your mother gazed angrily at you. "Have some respect you little brat, your brother has achieved more than you maybe ever will, show some respect for the oppertunities he has given you!" As she angrily walked away. Your brother walks up to you and grabs you by the collar, uttering silently, "You better watch your tone with me, we do want to live long prosperous lives no?" What do you do?

>>44008945
>Irran Selmy

Heh, Jon chuckled, "you do give a convincing point" He took a deep drink. "As for now the offer stands the same, but, i will deeply consider it, serve me well, and i will vouch for Vendrick at the next election!" He gave you a smirk, not sure if it was jest or truth he spoke. "Last chance Selmy, yes or no?" What do you do?
>>
>>44008994
Jasons mood goes from relaxed to serious, his eyes narrow and in a voice asks the guard.
"Which way did it come from?"
(Expecting hand gesture or head movement from the guard.)
"I would like one of you to take the lead in assesing the situation with me the other one will follow close behind in case they are needed.

Jason>Charm/Awareness?

>Skills:
>>
>>44009200
>In a voice
supposed to be in a lowered voice
>>
>>44008994
"You talk as though I need you, and not the other way around." Irran laughed heartily to deflect any further exchange, raising his cup. "To the friendship of the Stormlands' greatest!"

Charisma-->Accept Jon's offer, propose a toast

>Irran Selmy
>Endurance 2 / lv 0
>Intelligence 1 / lv 0
>Agility 1 / lv 0
>Awareness 0 / lv 0
>>
>>44008994
He felt a faint bit of regret with his mother's stomping off, yet not enough to completely dissuade him from giving up on his tone completely.

"Yes, WE do. So as your brother, and second favorite Hightower son, I'd suggest you end the usual intimidation charade, and secure my seat upon the council. You're smart, Renault. I'll gladly give you that. So don't tease around. Your best interests are my best interests."

Stesher pats his brother's hands on his collar innocently, offering a cheeky smile.

Stesher>Persuade Renault into cutting to the point, in his favor (Charisma +1)

>House Hightower

>>
>>44009200
>Jason Blackwood

One of the guards nods his head towards some trees and dense growth, as he pulls up a crossbow and fires it into the bushes, you hear a scream of agony as one man falls out and two more people come running out to defend him. You can faintly see that the hit man with a bolt through his chest bears the Bracken tabard. What do you do?
+2 Awareness

>>44009296
>Irran Selmy

Jon gives a cheer as he toasts with you, "May the Selmys and Baratheons live long throughout the ages!" In the corner of your eye you see Vendrick give you a nod of approval, and Alder is slithering on the ground like a drunken eel. "May i suggest bedtime" Vendrick says. "Sounds good!" Shouts Jon and comes over to you and says "I need to talk to you in the morning." as the feast hall clears out. What do you do?

>>44009399
>Stesher Hightower

Your brother leans in even closer and silently whispers, "If you truly want it brother, ill send you, but beware, the council is no longer safe, there are daggers in the shadows, by the seven brother, fear the shadows of the council." As he looks around almost as if to spot a spy. what do you do?
+1 Charm
>>
>>44009789
Irran stood and slung his sword over his back once again. The weight was familiar to him, and he always felt naked without it. As the crowd filed out of the room, Irran decided that it would be appropriate to ensure his brother's wellbeing.
"Vendrick? I do hope my insolence did little to aggravate your condition."

Charm(Charisma) --> Check on Vendrick

>Irran Selmy
>Endurance 2 / lv 0
>Intelligence 1 / lv 0
>Agility 1 / lv 0
>Awareness 0 / lv 0
>>
>>44009789
Jason growls at the sight of the sigil, he was hoping to have a peaceful journey but these Brackens always find a way to ruin good things.
Jason draws his sword and readies.
"State your business before I cleave through the lot of you, and throw your weapons while you are at it"
Jason attempts to keep his calm saying this.
(Expecting guards to draw swords as well)

Jason>Charm (More specifically Intimidation.)

>Skills:
>Awarness:4
>>
>>44009789
"Enjoy Hightower, Renault. Don't let it crumble in my absence. I'll expect my traveling caravan within the day." Stesher steps away from the Lord, motioning for some guards. "Arrange for my departure to King's Landing."

Stesher> Make arrangements (charisma +1)

>House Hightower

>Charm: 7 (Charisma +1)
>>
>>44009920
>Irran Selmy

As you walk over to Vendrick you can see him struggle to get out of his chair. Vendrick coughs violently, blood sputtering from his mouth, he grabs you pulls you down. "I appreciate you wanting me on the council, but i fear, i dont have much more .. ehh.. time" You can see Vendrick tearing up "I dont want to die, my father, our father, would turn in his grave if he saw what i have made of his lineage" He cries more pulling you in close. "I just dont want to die, im scared brother, help me" What do you do?
+2 Charm

>>44009931
>Jason Blackwood

As you pull out your sword you drop it to the ground by mistake, and your voice breaks, your guards pull out their swords. The Bracken boy is still writhing in agony. One Bracken guard comes towards you sword drawn, as the other yells "Wait till Lord Bracken heres o' this!" as he starts running away. What do you do?

>>44010069
The leader of your brothers entourage comes over to you, all of you still standing at the gates, "We can leave immidiately m'lord, say the word, we were expecting a swift leave anyways." As he motions the entourage to turn around. What do you do?
+1 Charm
>>
>>44010109
Jason struggles to control himself, he picks up his sword and asks the guards "You two after that man, I will handle this chump."
Jason charges the bracken man with the intent to kill in his eyes.
Jason>Charisma(I think?)

>Skills:
>>
>>44010109
Irran throws his brother's arm over his shoulder and lifts him to his feet. He felt the weight of Vendrick's words, and it struck him to hear him speaking of father in such a way. "If you truly do not wish to die, brother, you will not. I have known you long enough to not perish so easily. Our years have made us wise, surely this, at least, you understand." He felt his brother's fear through his voice, and Irran understood that he would have to have the courage for both of them, as he has had for lo so many years...

Strength --> Carry Vendrick to his room

>Irran Selmy
>Charm(Charisma) 7 / lv 1
>Endurance 2 / lv 0
>Intelligence 1 / lv 0
>Agility 1 / lv 0
>Awareness 0 / lv 0
>>
>>44010109
"Fair. We stop by Highgarden." Stesher moves for the caravan, yet stops dead before making it to his escort. "Oh, and Renault." He says in a loud tone, spinning around.

"Maybe my reputation on the council would be improved with an alliance. Passing the Lordship to you, rightfully so, I suggest you betroth me to a suitable wife. I've prepared ravens. Surprise me." And with that, he makes for his departure.

Stesher>Ask for a wifey (charisma +1) and get movin

>House Hightower

>Charm: 8 (Charisma +1)
>>
>>44010171
>Jason Blackwood

Your men ride after the running Bracken guard and catch him easily, you on the other hand run at the other on, swords clash, as he rises his knee up in your stomach and throws you to the side, disarming you. You now lie on the ground next to the now dead Bracken boy. What do you do?

>>44010318
>Irran Selmy

As you're carrying Vendrick to his room he utters words you cannot hear inbetween his bloodfilled coughing. As you lay him to bed he utters "Irran, whatever you do, dont let Alder ruin our family, if he gets his will, he'll drive it to the ground. He'll .. He'll, beware Irran, he is... devious. Promise me that, you will be my heir, and you will continue our fathers legacy." Vendrick smiles as he almost instantly falls asleep afterwards. What do you do?

>>44010424
>Stesher Hightower

Renault looks at you, chuckles and waves his head. "Dont get your hopes up, it'll be a fat one" he says giving that shitty well known smirk, yet his eyes, are filled with fear, for what seems to be your well being. The entourage leader says "A stop wasnt a part of the plan, but we'll see what we can do" What do you do?
>>
>>44010509
Jason did not expect to fail that easily, but anything can happen in a battle he says to himself, as he rises with one hand he searches for a sword on the Bracken boy, with the other he grabs a handful of dirt.

Jason>Observation/Intelligence (Most of these will just be guesses so sorry about that.)

>Skills:
>>
>>44010554
I mean Awareness..
God damn it
>>
>>44010509
Alder? What sort of deviations could grant him power in House Selmy? The only power within the House exists between Vendrick and Irran, and even if (perish the thought) Vendrick were to die, Irran would be made Lord. It is indisputable. However...From King's Landing it may be difficult to determine what Alder's actions may be. But that's a question for another day.

Waste --> Go to sleep

>Irran Selmy
>Strength(Combat) 8 / lv 1
>Endurance 2 / lv 0
>Intelligence 1 / lv 0
>Agility 1 / lv 0
>Awareness 0 / lv 0
>>
>>44010509
"We stop, just for some wine. Enough for the entire council. A bottle for each member. That's all, it won't make a dent in our trip." Stesher clambers atop a steed, giving the go-ahead for departure.

Stesher>Head to King's Landing, but arrive with a crate of fine wine.

>House Hightower

>>
>>44010554
>Jason Blackwood

You grab some dirt, and fondle the Bracken boy corpse for his sword, at last you find it but as you turn to spot the Bracken guard is about to stab you. You close your eyes, as you hear hooves, and a distinct slashing sound. as you open your eyes your guard has rode by and cut the bracken mans head clean off. What do you do?

>>44010615
>Irran Selmy

You think long and hard about this Alder case but go to sleep at last. When you wake back up you make way for Jon Baratheons entourage, in the hallway however you pass Alder, he looks at you with a smirk, and says "King's Landing is far off, and so you leave for it, now i wonder how long untill dear Vendrick... leaves" As his devious smile grows even larger. What do you do?

>>44010692
>Stesher Hightower

You head for Kings landing without trouble and you manage to pick up more than enough wine on the way. after 4 days hard travel you finally arrive at Kings Landing exhausted, you are greetet by the King's Hand Lharkath Targaryen, sitting ever so valiantly atop his steed, clad in black armor encrusted with a shining red dragon on the chest. What do you do?
>>
>>44010816
Jason kicks the body of the headless man away and returns to his horse.
He smiles at the guard "That was great work, I apologies for my incompetence, I do not know what has taken over me but I am forever grateful to you good man,you have saved my life, I am glad to have a man like you beside me."

Jason>Charm

>Skills:
>>
>>44010816
"Lharkath Targaryen, Lord Hand, a pleasure." With a low nod, Stesher motions for his loyal squire, Buck Bushy (totally canon character now), to offer a bottle of wine to the Hand. "A gift, from the Reach. I take it a meeting is being assembled, or will I be allowed a nap as first duty on the council?"

Stesher smiles to the Targaryen through a fake, yet very convincing genuine countenance. Yet his weary eyes were quite true, and even more convincing.

Stesher>Offer gift, ask for direction (Charisma +1)

>House Hightower

>>
>>44010816
Irran scowled intensely at Alder. "Don't taunt me with anecdotes, boy. While I leave, Vendrick is under your watch. If he dies, your head will disappear at the slightest suspicion. Do not forget that our house's allies are mine, not yours." Preventing himself from throwing a blow at Alder for his insolence, Irran makes his way to find Lord Baratheon

Awareness --> Find Lord Bara

>Irran Selmy
>Endurance 2 / lv 0
>Intelligence 1 / lv 0
>Agility 1 / lv 0
>Awareness 0 / lv 0
>>
>>44010902
>Jason Blackwood

The guard looks down at you while he helps you up. "This is already turning into more of a pain in the bummer then being with your brothers, just make sure its the last time, or it will be three long years." The other guard slays the captive Bracken guard and shouts "Lets get a move on Lord clumsy, its a long way left." What do you do?

>>44010938
>Stesher Hightower

Lharkath assesses you, and says "This is not council business, please join me." Its a long and quiet tour all the way to the tower of the hand where you both position yourselves at his table, he dismisses his guard, and pours each of you a glass of the wine. After almost half an hour without talking he says "The council of royalty doesnt work, they are all schemers and misfits, now, I can also scheme, how would you like to see the Hightowers owning the Reach?" What do you do?

>>44011017
>Irran Selmy

As you go outside Jon trots over to you, and gives you a friendly pat on the shoulder. "I already like you Selmy, now keep up the work, and ill insure you as much power as i can grant you when these three years are over!" Heh he bursts a chuckle. "Lets get a move on ye fat fucks!" He yells as you ride alongside him. What do you do?
>>
>>44011143
Jason has learned to take most things as a jest, although he can tell if it is serious, most of the time.
Jason smiles and says "Well I guess I'm just going to have to show you my best next time... Well hopefully it won't be in the same situation as this time... I should buy you two a drink once we reach the Landing for your good work, how about that eh?"

Jason>Charm

>Skills:
>>
>>44011143
Irran had difficulty saying the same. The loud ones are always the easiest to anger, and when it comes to a knife to the back or an axe to the neck, one is predictably harder to avoid than the other. Unfortunately, it seems that Lord Baratheon's visit has placed him at risk of victimization at the hands of both.

Irran ensures that Durrandal is on his back and spurs his horse alongside Jon.

Endurance --> To King's Landing

>Irran Selmy
>Endurance 2 / lv 0
>Intelligence 1 / lv 0
>Agility 1 / lv 0
>Awareness 1 / lv 0
>>
>>44011143
"And what, rid the realm of it's current council system? While that's all good helpful to your dynasty, I think you forget that the Reach currently holds the largest majority. Not only that, but putting an end to the delegated system would be painful. More painful than waiting for what's to come." A sly, yet cynical smile creeps it's way over Stesher's lips.

"Yet... I'm aware that you can scheme. I'd be foolish you immediately dismiss an offer of yours. We both have problematic brothers. But, what your proposing is tremendously heinous without careful planning. So. What exactly is this proposal?"

Stesher>Intrigue to the max, dude (Charisma +1)

>House Hightower

>Charm: 9 (Charisma +1)
>>
>>44011217
>Jason Blackwood

The guards are in a lot better mood after the promise of drinks and talk you have on the road, after about 2 days of heavy riding you arrive at King's Landing. What do you do?

>>44011243
>Irran Selmy

On the road you and Jon Baratheon bond closely he is clearly the kind of fellow you want at your back in the thick of it, clearly has the bite to back up the bark. after 2 days heavy ride you reach Kings Landing and Jon dismisses you for the evening, telling you to come to his council chamber after you have had your fun. What do you do?

>>44011266
>Stesher Hightower

Lharkath smiles, "My brother is weak, and dying, he has no heirs, which leaves me. What i can offer is my sisters hand, and the position of Hand. All you have to do, is gather a 2/3 majority, and.. well... Discharge the council... Forever!" What do you do?
>>
>>44011383
Jason jumps off of his horse in style.
"Lets walk in the people I know dig that sort of thing, and by the way when are you guys wanting those drinks? Any time is good for me, just give me a heads up."

Jason>Charm

>Skills:
>>
>>44011383
Any other man might have found a tavern, but Irran was never fond of drink, and soldiers are poor company anyway. Besides, his chambers needed...arranging first.

Intelligence --> Booby trap chambers

>Irran Selmy
>Endurance 2 / lv 0
>Intelligence 1 / lv 0
>Agility 1 / lv 0
>Awareness 1 / lv 0
>>
>>44011383
The Hightower looks off across the room, offering a faint shrug. "A large proposal. If I'm the only one on your side, at this point, what you're asking me is a fairly difficult task. I'm not saying it's impossible, just not... calculated."

Stesher swirls the now-half empty glass of wine idly. "Secure the betrothal immediately, and I'll be devoted to your cause. Not outright, though. My motives can't be noticed by the council. At least not yet. Have the King propose the marriage between your sister and I. To eliminate what may happen between us." He pushes up from the table. "Is that acceptable, Lord Hand?"

Stesher>Intrigue is fucking dope, yo (Charisma +1)

>House Hightower

>Charm: 9 (Charisma +1)
>>
>>44011436
>Jason Blackwood

"Drink sounds good boss" As one of your guards point to the most shady tavern ever. What do you do?

>>44011478
>Irran Selmy

You line your room with three booby traps of your choice. As you hear a knock on your door and the voice of Jon. "Get out here you lazy shit, HAHAHA, we have meetings to attend!" What do you do?

>>44011529
>Stesher Hightower

Lharkath raises himself silently walks over to you, and pulls out his dagger, strokes it up the side of your neck and up your chin, the cold valyrian steel slices of all your stubs cleanly. "Lets ask the King" Lharkath says as he points for you to leave as he starts going. What do you do?
+1 Charm
>>
>>44011671
Jason had a bad feeling about that place, and he spent his time trying to not act above the smallfolk, but that place was shady as fuck and Jason didn't really want to have anything to do with that.
"Eh... Eh yeah that place looks great,the stable boy will handle the horses and err yeah we will get a drink in there... I will only have a few drinks because one of us needs to be the responsible one y'know.
Jason attempts to stay pretty close to his guards.

Jason>Charm

>Skills:
>>
>>44011671
Stesher follows the Hand, looking a bit disappointed if anything, after his drawn dagger. "Maybe sheath the keepsake, Lharkath. Brandishing wine usually results in the better relationships, while brandishing weapons... well. You're a Targaryen, I don't need to educate you on history."

Stesher scratches at his chin, motioning for his Reachman entourage to follow after leaving the Hand's quarters. He leans towards the Targaryen with a hushed tone. "I came to you with the offer first, as it was my father's wishes to have me marry your sister before he died. You simply support the notion. Agreed?"

Stesher>Intrigue on the way to King (Charisma +2)

>House Hightower

>Charm: 10 (Charisma +2)
>>
>>44011671
A wire was placed on the door lock so that if it opened without being unlocked, a crossbow would fire at about chest height, a turntable was placed in the cabinet where one side contained Irran's belongings and the other was coated in a deadly toxin, with a divider between disguised as the back and a switch to turn them around, and several bottle of wildfire under the bed, in a position so that they would shatter should the mattress be lifted up abruptly. Satisfied with the state of the room, Irran opened the door and greeted Jon.

Charm (Charisma) --> Find what Jon wants from me

>Irran Selmy
>Endurance 2 / lv 0
>Intelligence 1 / lv 0
>Agility 1 / lv 0
>Awareness 1 / lv 0
>>
>>44011756
>Jason Blackwood

Just as you and your men are about to enter shadiest tavern in history a man clad in a Targaryen tabard halts you. "My Lord Blackwood, your presence is requested in the council chamber, please, accompany me." What do you do?

>>44011822
>Stesher Hightower

Lharkath chuckles at your "lesson" he raises his hand and gives a wink and his guards stops your entourage. Hesitantely you still follow him to the Kings hall, atop the Iron Throne sits a demented man, talking to himself. Lharkath leans in and says. "I dont really need you boy, ill teach you a little history, I am a Targaryen, I take what i want, with Fire and Blood." As he kicks you down on the floor before the King. "Great brother, King Vhaekor, this loyal subject has a question to ask of you. The Kings darkened eyes turns to you and pierce your very soul. What do you do?

>>44011843
>Irran Selmy

As you get out standing there with a questioning look. "Well?" Jon says. "You're a fucking guard, so GUARD ME! We have a meeting to attend, off the the bloody council we trot!" What do you do?
>>
>>44011982
Jason is relieved inside but sighs to make it sound like he is disappointed. "I guess the drinks will have to be later, come on guys we have a meeting to go to."
Jason nods at the Targaryen man to make sure that he knows Jason noticed him.

Jason>Charm

>Skills:
>>
>>44011982
Wordlessly, Irran grudgingly takes the lead. Being a swordbearer, Irran is used to being a servant, but he is also used to being respected, and this change was certainly frustrating to him.

Awareness --> Take the lead of Lord Baratheon to the council chamber

>Irran Selmy
>Endurance 2 / lv 0
>Intelligence 1 / lv 0
>Agility 1 / lv 0
>Awareness 1 / lv 0
>>
>>44011982
Stesher casts a curious glance back to the Targaryen that forced him IN, but kindly offers a knee to the King, with bow. "My King. I am Stesher Hightower, of Oldtown. Son of Rendell. It was in my father's best interests that when my brother and I reached suitable age, betrothals were made."

He rises from the floor, gazing into the eyes of his Highness dragon himself. Offering a strong, yet respectful pose, he straightens himself and continues. "It was my father's intent to ask for your blessing, my King, and today I continue his request. I would ask to take Lady Enlicia's hand, in marriage."

Stesher>Ask the King for some sizzle sizzle (charisma +2)

>House Hightower

>>
>>44012062
>Jason Blackwood

Your guards start moaning and complaining "Come on Blackwood, we can have a quick one first! It wont take long!" The Targaryen emissary however is not so pleased "You cannot be late for the first meeting Lord Blackwood, we go, now" What do you do?

>>44012161
>Irran Selmy

You easily take the leading step by step you walk and after a solid 10 minute walk you hear Jon about 20 metres behind you. "Its in this door, you big oaf, come on!" What do you do?

>>44012205
>Stesher Hightower

"Yees, Rendell yes, of course Rendell" He looks at Lharkath almost as if he is addressing him as Rendell. "Yes my hand Rendell, of course Lharkath here" As he looks to you "Can marry his sweet sister, of course of course." as he looks into the ceiling almost as if he isnt present at all. What do you do?
>>
>>44012294
Jason looks to the targaryen bloke and to his guards back and forth unsure on what to do.
"You guys can rush in and get a quick drink to go right? We can come back for more later right? please?"

Jason>Charm

>Skills:
>>
>>44012294
Strange, Irran thought that he knew the Red Keep better than this. Regardless, Irran followed Jon into the council chamber and found his place at his side.

Awareness --> Stand beside Jon

>Irran Selmy
>Endurance 2 / lv 0
>Intelligence 1 / lv 0
>Agility 1 / lv 0
>Awareness 1 / lv 0
>>
>>44012294
Stesher blinks blankly at the King, obviously just now realizing how severe, and true, the rumors were. "... Right." He mumbles quietly to himself.

"Many thanks, your Highness." With a louder tone he speaks out, not bothering to try anything further with the King. Following a low bow, he turns away and makes for the Hand, speaking in a quiet tone. "Don't forget, I'm on -your- side. Forget the dowry. I'd suggest hosting the wedding soon, though. I'll make quick work of the council. The agreement is set."

Stesher> whatchu kno about intrigue, nigga (Charisma +2)

>House Hightower

>>
>>44012325
>Jason Blackwood

Your men rush into the tavern as the Targaryen brings you to the council. You arrive, and you can see some Lords have not yet come, Yet you can see the Lord Baratheon, The Lord Stark and Karstark, Lord Dondarrion and many others. What do you do?

>>44012365
>Irran Selmy

You spot around seeing some Lords present others not, you see a Blackwood entering without guards. What do you do?

>>44012435
>Stesher Hightower

Just as Lharkath is about to answer a man enters the hall and bows. Crown Prince Lharkath the Fierce, Lord of Dragonstone and Heir to the Iron Throne. Lord Hightower of Oldtown, your presences are requested at the council chamber immidiately, please follow me!" What do you do?
>>
>>44012522
Jason slowly walks to his seat at the table and casually sneaks glances at the other lords.
He isn't afraid that other people will see him, once he arrives at his seat he looks over next to him.
"Seven hells" he mutters under his breath and almost slams his fist onto the table.
He slides his chair out from under the table and sits down in style.

Jason>Charm (I guess.)

>Skills:
>>
>>44012522
Irran decides to keep an especially close eye on the Blackwood. Experience has taught him that lords who travel without an escort only do so if they're confident they can handle themselves, and that can be dangerous. As may the Bracken representative...it might be possible that they are the ones responsible for Blackwood's lack of guards. Not even a day in King's Landing and the place already stinks of intrigue.

Awareness --> Listen to the meeting, observing Blackwood and Bracken

>Irran Selmy
>Endurance 2 / lv 0
>Intelligence 1 / lv 0
>Agility 1 / lv 0
>Awareness 1 / lv 0
>>
>>44012522
Stesher casts a piercing gaze at the Hand before walking off, making his intentions and wishes clear. The marriage was key to whatever the Hightower had in mind, even if he didn't even know his own true intentions at the moment. But his current task was quite obvious.

Stesher>Follow the man to the council, motion for the Reachmen to follow (their orders are to plant the crate of wine on the council table in a loud fashion, and distribute bottles amongst the entire gathering)

>House Hightower

>>
>>44012620
>>44012629
>>44012641
As everyone at last arrives the Lords find their seats atlast. Everyone looks around greeting each other, the casket of wine is set ordely at the table and distributed, Jon Baratheon shouts "Couldnt bring a mans drink to a mans meeting could you flower boy?" With a thundering laugh. The chit chatter goes on, and after a little while, people realise Lord Bracken has not come. sudden silence sweeps the room as Lord Hand Lharkath enters. "My lords from all the seven realms. I greet you. I also see Lord Bracken do not wish to uphold his seat. As the Power invested in me, I hereby declare that seat Obsolete, for the remainder of this term." Much dismay flush over the Lords, chatter begins. "SILENCE" Lharkath yells, and everyone is put in line. "The Shadows moves" he says looking around. "First order of business" Lharkath says. "A royal army, an army controlled by the council, and the great King. Thoughts?"

Irran Selmy +1 awareness
Jason Blackwood +2 charm
>>
>>44012772
Jason casually rests his legs on the Bracken seat hoping no one will notice and smiles.
"I mean personally I think that is a good idea, but I think they should be restricted to the crownlands unless a case of emergency of course."
Jason kind of nervously looks at the entrance wondering were his guard went.

Jason>Charm

>Skills:
>Charm:4
>>
>>44012772
Stesher attempts to promptly speak out first, and solidly so, gripping the edge of the table idly. "No. King's Landing has it's own guard, the Crownlands has it's own army, and each respective Kingdom has their bannermen. As do the Targaryens. A force controlled solely by us would be chaotic, useless. A waste of men."

Stesher>Debate (Charisma +2)

>House Hightower

>>
>>44012772
Though unable to input much in the conversation, Irran was pleased to find that appearances did not deceive. Bracken was indeed the core of some plot, but more interesting was the issue of Lharkath's proposal of an army. It's apparent that Lharkath has a large degree of control over the proceedings, and it's no secret that the king is in the thick of insanity. The Hand's thinly veiled attempt at forming a private army just placed him on the top of Irran's watch list.

Awareness --> Observe Lharkath's influence over the proceedings

>Irran Selmy
>Endurance 2 / lv 0
>Intelligence 1 / lv 0
>Agility 1 / lv 0
>Awareness 2 / lv 0
>>
>>44012864
>Stesher Hightower

"Very well" Lharkath utters coldly, "so be it if that is how you cast your vote Hightower" What do you do?

>>44012854
"A feisty one, one who thinks big, I clearly like you Blackwood. And get your bloody feet of that obsolete chair or ill cut them off!" Lharkath whips out.

>>44012929
>Irran Selmy

You observe the votes cast left and right in favour of Lharkath, clearly it cant be normal procedure for the Hand to lead this meetings. And people seem to vote yes for fear of what Lharkath will do to them. What do you do?
+1 Awareness

>>44012854
>>44012864
>>44012929
As the debate continues, Lharkath's proposal is clearly pushed through with 18 against 4 votes.
>>
>>44012998
Jason slides his feet of the chair quickly and acts like nothing happened.
He just looked at the other houses.
He put on a kind smile "Anyone want my drink I am not very thirsty at the moment, and no I didnt poison it hahaha." Jason jests. (He is actually offering the drink though)

Jason>Charm

>Skills:
>Charm:4
>>
>>44012998
The motion passed without issue, as was to be expected. This council might as well be a formality, it seems. When the meeting ends, Irran resolves to follow Blackwood and see if he exhibits any indication of conspiracy. Hand or no, nobody exacts this kind of influence on their own. Irran stoically watches the rest of the meeting.

Awareness --> See what's next on the agenda

>Irran Selmy
>Endurance 2 / lv 0
>Intelligence 1 / lv 0
>Agility 1 / lv 0
>Awareness 3 / lv 0
>>
>>44012998
The Hightower was calm, and somewhat complacent, despite the overwhelming vote of historical significance. Yet, he maintained his stance. His intentions weren't necessarily to just stick to his original decision, but to secure his reputation among the council as a key player. Someone that appeared to not be in the slightest agreement with the Hand. At a first glance, that is.

"An overwhelming vote. However, I believe I do speak on behalf of the Lords of the Reach, and possibly whoever considers their own Houses to be of any integral significance, that an army for -us- is not vital. Armies don't promote peace. Especially not with how many we already have. It just complicates things."

While the vote already seemed strong, Stesher seems bent on trying to throwing a figurative 'wrench' into things, speaking to the whole council in a somewhat berating tone. Putting the pride of those who represent their families in question.

Stesher>Pull off some seriously sketchy shit. Whipping the votes (Charisma +2)

>House Hightower

>>
>>44013050
>Jason Blackwood

Lharkath walks over to you and takes the glass, takes a sip raises his glass in a toast and shouts "For the good of the Realm" Everyone seems to join in. "Blackwood, my chambers after the meeting, that goes for you aswell Jon!" As he turns and points at the laughing Baratheon. What do you do?
+2 charm

>>44013096
>Irran Selmy

The men of this chamber clearly has a deep respect for the Prince, as they all cheer for the newly passed issue. You seem to recall that no one has passed anything in the council for nine years. What do you do?

>>44013168
>Stesher Hightower

As you berate your fellow council members they start to seem more convinced towards your words. Lharkath however is not so pleased. What do you do?

>>44013050
>>44013096
>>44013168
As debate fills the chamber again the door abruptly opens and in falls two guards clad in Blackwood garments. "Unacceptable" The Prince utters as he draws his Valyrian Steel Dagger walks over, and make quick work of the two formely drunk, now dead men. Silence fills the room again, and votes are cast back in Lharkath's favour
>>
>>44013253
"Oh, is the Lord Hand killing off drunkards? Jon, you better make for a damn exit, quick!" Stesher jokes in a mocking tone, his cynical gaze teasing the Baratheon as he tries his best to break the silence.

Stesher>Jokey jokes (charisma +2)

>House Hightower
>Position: Royal Councilmember

>Charm: 11 (Charisma +2)
>>
>>44013253
No sooner did Lharkath draw his dagger than Irran grip Durrandal, ready to draw it, and though silence one again reigned, Irran couldn't bring himself to put his hand back to his side. Those two guards must have been Blackwood's guards. First Bracken mysteriously relinquishes his position, then Blackwood arrives with no guards, only to have them unceremoniously killed when they finally stumble in drunk, despite Lord Baratheon being in the same state of inebriation as a constant. You could have left their corpses hanging from the ceiling for a month and it wouldn't smell as bad as this plot.

Awareness --> Ensure that the rest of the meeting goes on without incident, and keep an especially close eye on Lharkath and Blackwood

>Irran Selmy
>Endurance 2 / lv 0
>Intelligence 1 / lv 0
>Agility 1 / lv 0
>Awareness 3 / lv 0
>>
>>44013253
Jasons head flings back in anger, he tries to keep his cool "Okay, now I can explain, it was a long ride and they were thirsty, I can understand why you killed them but they were good men and now I am going to need some new ones."
Jason turns to Stesher Tyrell
"And you Tyrell, do not mock my men, the wine they drank was probably 10 times better than the piss you brought, It was so bad I had to give it away."

Jason>Charisma (+1)

>Skills:
>Charm:6 (+1 Charisma)
>>
>>44013346
>Stesher Hightower

Your joke doesnt seem to sit good with the Lord Baratheon as he bursts up yelling for his guards sword cursing your name.

>>44013386
>Irran Selmy

Lharkath seems calm and controlled. Baratheon however filled with anger yells for you to yield him your sword!

>>44013403
>Jason Blackwood

Lharkath looks at you with a piercing evil look "I thought better off you than to bring this trash to the capital!" However he seemed pleased at your remark towards the Hightower. The Tyrell however dont get that the remark was meant for young Lord Hightower and snaps out in anger even the Tarlys are brought in.

>>44013346
>>44013386
>>44013403
Lharkath pounds his fist in the table, it has been hours. "Leave my Lords, the meeting is over, the army will be assembled within a fortnight! Dismissed" As Lharkath left the room in complete madness
>>
>>44013556
Jason stands up awkwardly from his chair, his guard was gone he was now alone, so he did the only thing he could, head to Lharkath like he asked.
But he tried to make the walk as calm and confident as he could.
Jason>Charm (+1 Charisma)

>Skills:
>Charm:6 (+1 Charisma)
>>
>>44013556
Irran scoffs at Jon's request. The arrogance of a lord to request Irran defy his father's dying wish and his instinct. As the meeting adjourns, Irran storms from the room, not caring if Jon finds him...in fact, he realizes as he leaves the chamber, preferring for Jon to not find him. Irran scans the departing crowd for Blackwood

Awareness --> Find Blackwood and tail him

>Irran Selmy
>Endurance 2 / lv 0
>Intelligence 1 / lv 0
>Agility 1 / lv 0
>Awareness 3 / lv 0
>>
>>44007055
This is a Quest thread. Please put Quest in the subject so I can filter you.
>>
>>44013664
Yeah, we're done for tonight soon, ill do that next time, no worries!
>>
>>44013556
Stesher watches the Selmy depart, paying good attention to him with a sly smirk. He eventually returns to the Baratheon, after noticing a good portion of the council leave.

"This council isn't a tyranny, Lord Jon. You may insult me, and I may insult you, but if violence is your answer to simple prodding, I have little hope for our meetings to get anywhere. Now. We may discuss personal matters in the future, but for the moment, I'm afraid I don't want linger around the stench of drunk stag for much longer." And with that, the Hightower promptly saunters out of the council room, snagging a bottle of wine along the way. A good meeting with his uncle, and fellow Reachmen may be beneficial.

Stesher>Persuade, insult, exit (Charisma +2)

>House Hightower
>Position: Royal Councilmember

>Charm: 11 (Charisma +2)
>>
>>44013722
When is gonna be the next session?
Also are you gonna accept more people?
>>
>>44013822
Have a skype? We're the guys from the GoB games on /b/. We can invite you into the group
>>
>>44013865
Yeah umbra.22
The only person from GoB I have was Brown Ben
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.