[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BATTLEBROTHERS AID I need a good-ass ship for a Black Crusade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: weed.jpg (23 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
weed.jpg
23 KB, 280x280
BATTLEBROTHERS AID

I need a good-ass ship for a Black Crusade game, anyone got any gens or stats they wanna chuck at me?
>>
bumpin with more details

Something small, like a personal sized ship, I've been milling through Rogue Trader and can't find anything smaller than 1.5 km.
>>
>>44000446
Ships just don't get that much smaller unless you get a in-system gun cutter or something. 40k isn't like Star Wars where you can have a small freighter piloted by two guys.
>>
>>44001288
Well that's just dandy.
Murder-Vessel filled with Nurgle's disciples it is!
WOOOO
>>
>>44001446
If you are who I think you are, ditch the GMPC and have an entire crewful of pathetic cultists and sycophants instead. Have the players choose between throwing them into boarding actions in their place and risking them not being able to operate the ship and dealing with boarders/launching assaults alone.

If you are the guy with the all-Nurgle Marines group, it's likely the latter. Marines are murder machines, I still remember playing Crack-shot Dr Rockzo the Noise Marine in an especially terrible BC campaign (it was fun, our GM was a retard though)
>>
File: Mai Husbando.jpg (116 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
Mai Husbando.jpg
116 KB, 640x426
>>43999794
IIIII AAAMMMM AAA KNIIIIIIIFEE
But no, I don't.
>>
>>44000446
Yeah, Rogue Trader and Battlefleet Koronus will set you right. BK also has examples of Chaos ships. But I'd just build your own. Get a Profit Factor equivalent and let the players go nuts.
>>
im gonna quit my job

cus ive got another job
and I dont need towork two jobs I guess you could call me lucky
>>
>>44002239
YES
UES
>>
>>44000446
40K is always on the HUUUUUUUUUGE! end of the spectrum, scale-wise, so that's about the smallest you'll find in terms of non-fighter/dropship vessels.
>>
>>44002764
AJJ BOYZ IN /TG/
>>
>>44002708
Where would I find a Profit Factor Equiv? Also which set is BK?
>>
>>44003181
Battlefleet Koronus is part of Rogue Trader.
>>
The Wreckage Brother
>>
>>44003392
Oh shit, I thought when u said BK you meant something different from Battlefleet cause you already mentioned Battlefleet so I was like?? I haven't heard of another BK. Hahah.
>>
>>44002239
Sean is the nicest 10/10 would hug again.
>>
>>44003663
so many ajj dudes
>>
>>44004680
ajj and nerds are usually connected
>>
>>44005405
It's the self-loathing. Too bad few people get that AJJ's songs are meant to connect over feelings, and are almost always positive or hopeful in some way.
>>
>>44006441
RIGHT??
>>
File: 1409339152183.jpg (585 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1409339152183.jpg
585 KB, 1280x960
I WAS A SEXY LITTLE VIPER ROOM
IN THE CORNER OF A KING TUT TOMB
WHEN THIS HATE TRAIN STARTED
GOING CHOO CHOO
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.