[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the amount of butthurt generated by the mere existence of pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
File: myfarog.jpg (50 KB, 382x524) Image search: [Google]
myfarog.jpg
50 KB, 382x524
the amount of butthurt generated by the mere existence of pic related is glorious

but when looking at the ''criticism'' in greater detail rather than just laughing it off, i can't help but ask myself: How did we get here? Since when did ''SJW'' retards completely overrun everything, including the epitomy of nerddom? i mean they're literally calling myfarog ''racist'' and ''white supremacist'' with ''misogynist values'' just because varg didnt' decide that women should be as strong as women. and apparently the fact that women can die birthing a child has triggered these people so much that they feel the need to specifically point that out, one of the people who did that even wrote the probably most retarded thing i've read in years, ''well what about the men??? why can't they die giving birth????''
>>
>>43998880
>that women should be as strong as men*
it's meant to be, of course.
>>
Please stop. You're just embarrassing yourself at this point.
>>
File: Vader Bait.png (320 KB, 555x428) Image search: [Google]
Vader Bait.png
320 KB, 555x428
>>43998880
It's not le SJW menace to not want to support a game by an arsonistic Nazi. Nice bait.
>>
>>43998894
>nazi
literally a buzzword by this point

do you call people who are not your friends nazis aswell?
>>
File: donald.png (634 KB, 600x676) Image search: [Google]
donald.png
634 KB, 600x676
>>43998880
The Matrix is starting to break down. Just hang in there.
>>
>>43998880

The weakest bait I've seen in a while. You should go back to the drawing board and try harder.
>>
>>43998987
Would you care to explain how this thread is bait? In my experience, people who bother to enter a thread and post cringeworthy stuff such as: ''b-bait harder shitlord'', are extremely insecure people who feel triggered by the content in the op, if that's so, that's your own problem, but that doesn't mean the thread was posted as bait.
>>
>>43998880
>??????
I'm gonna have to arrest you on suspicions of being an underage baittard who's trying to impress his equally undeveloped friends.
>>
>>43998903
>>43999007

"Triggered" might count as a buzzword too, if that's the game you want to play. As for the whole Nazi is a buzzword thing, he literally self-identified as a Nazi.

The game is a mechanical mess, featuring sprawling, needless charts. There's a black people race with a bonus to spear-throwing. It's obvious he let his political ideology influence it in a cringey way. In that way, it's quite similar to Blue Rose of all things.
>>
>just because Varg didn't decide women should be strong as women
wat

That's besides the point, it's racist because several of the races in his game are real-world stereotypes given a lick of paint. Not because of whatever stupid -4 STR shit he's got going on.
But this is b8 so well done OP, have your reply with some sage.

>>43999034
I'd rather play Blue Rose than this shit
>>
>>43999065
Believe me, I would too. It's at the very least mechanically elegant. And its creators haven't burned down any churches.
>>
Is there a pdf of this game anywhere?
>>
>>43999089
>And its creators haven't burned down any churches
As if that's a good thing
>>
>>43998880
I was under the impression that the big problem people have with this game is racism, thinly veiled antisemitism, and the font.
>>
>>43998880
>one of the people who did that even wrote the probably most retarded thing i've read in years, ''well what about the men??? why can't they die giving birth????''
>>
>>43998880
OP, the most butthurt person in this thread appears to be you. No one else gives a shit.
>>
>>43998940
>not 'On all levels except physical, I am President.'
>>
>>43999459

That would have been better, yes.
>>
>>43998880
Go away, Varg.
>>
>>43998880
PDF or fuck off.
>>
>>43998880
For someone who hates jews that much, Varg sure loves shilling.
>>
>>43999399
The horrible font choice was fixed I believe. The jew references are pretty hilarious though.
>>
I agree OP but is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyuseishu Futarime no Rikudo Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushodo, Shurado, Tendo, Ningendo, Jigokudo, Gakido, Gedo, Bansho Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sozo) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Futon, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yoton and even Onmyoton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujo because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudodama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudo Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kotan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I'm definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4
>>
File: Master's Screen.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Master's Screen.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43999605
I dunno about the font. A while ago somebody actually nutted up and posted a bunch of supplementary MyFaRoG shit, and it's all Papyrus.
>>
>>43999626
>is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him.
Demonbane. STTGL. I am aware this is pasta.
>>
>>43999626
If it has a dick, your mom can touch it.
>>
File: have-a-look-inside-myfarog.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
have-a-look-inside-myfarog.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43999629
I'm not so sure myself, I don't own the rulebook. This is from the store page, it says version 2.2 so I assume that he realized what a horrible font he chose to write the full rulebook with and updated it.
>>
>>43999629
>can not
This bothers me.
I can not do anything, of course. I can not play this game, for instance. This is different from "I cannot play this game" in that, I CAN play it, but I CHOOSE not to.
>>
File: lizard king.gif (1 MB, 320x168) Image search: [Google]
lizard king.gif
1 MB, 320x168
I don't even know what this is
>>
>>43999658
wow rude
>>
>>43998880
No, OP.
You are the butthurt.
You have always been the butthurt because nobody likes your shitty game in a shitty setting by a shitty author that nobody either knows how to or cares to learn to play.
They just don't want to, because it wouldn't be enjoyable for them.
And your inability to accept this is the butthurt.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (65 KB, 359x462) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
65 KB, 359x462
OP, you forgot to say the part about how this is your first time posting on /tg/ and you didn't realize you were making MYFAROG threads every few days.
>>
>>43999626

I'm still looking for Dragon Ball version of this copypasta.
>>
>>43999695

Do these stack?
>>
>>43999754
I'd assume so.
>Get all the stilts, Frtijof.
>What?
>All of the stilts, Fritjof. All of them.
>>
>>43999780

See, I wasn't thinking of self stacking, though Omnistilt, the Tallest Noble Pagan sounds like an amazing character concept.

Assuming these mods could stack, a barefoot guy in stilts and a woman wearing high heals has the same vision range mod.

I'm also curious what determines whether a piece of headgear is improper or very improper. If I wore a viking hat with two dildoes instead of horns, is it shame that is blocking my vision, or are nearby strangers trying to silence my eyes?
>>
>>43999089
This
>>
>>43999780

> Now get out from the hole, Frtijof
> B-but...
> GET OUT FROM THE DAMNED HOLE, YOU STILT-WEARING PANSY
>>
>>43999695
This is fake.
>>
>>43999780
>>43999816
>Haakon, are you sure you should be up that high?
>Yes, Frtijof. Tall shoes on top of dozens of stilts. Now I can see forever.
>Haakon, I don't like these stilts.
>That sounds like woman's talk, Frtijof.
>No, Haakon, I mean they're breaking. Where did you get them?
>Dekel's Shekels and Merchandise, Frtijof, why?
>Didn't you call that guy's existence an offense to the gods? My stilts broke, I'm getting down.
>I didn't think he would actually take it personally- oh, these stilts are breaking.
>I don't have the falling damage tables, Haakon, but I'm not sure we'll need them.
>Help me, you boor!
>How? I don't even know where you'll fall!
>>
Okay, how's that quote go again?
>I do not agree with what you have to say, but >I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

Yeah, that one. I'll just.... not play it.
>>
>>43998880
I'll tell you what triggers me
>epitomy
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.