[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whoa whoa whoa, when did these guys show up? They are neat, are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 99120206017_SkavenStormfiends01.jpg (103 KB, 920x950) Image search: [Google]
99120206017_SkavenStormfiends01.jpg
103 KB, 920x950
Whoa whoa whoa, when did these guys show up? They are neat, are Skavens in Age of Sigmar already?
>>
>>43996556
I'm getting a real Wolfenstein 3D vibe from the top-left one, what with the ratling gun coming out of his chest.
>>
>>43996556
Gaaaaaaaay
>>
>>43996556
They got released along the new thanquol & boneripped and verminlords around the beginning of this year, to accompany the end times book: thanquol.

Skaven already appeared in aos, no major involvement or inspection, nor actual new miniatures, just briefs mentions of them allying with other chaos forces, drilling interdimensional tunnels between realms and the horned rat gaining a bit more weight than before as an actual chaos god.
The rules for skaven are still in the free compendium but clan pestilens saw repackaging/rebasing and rules publications in their part of units' rules and some formations in the second campaign book.

It's unilaterally agreed that the stormfiends represent the future direction for the aesthetic of their models.
>>
>>43996556
You might want to look at the back of the models.
>>
What do ya'll think of the Quato-looking rat dude in the harness on the back of the 360 model?

http://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Skaven-Stormfiends?_requestid=6831996

This shit looks perfect for dark eldar conversion, but is shitty for fantasy imo.
>>
File: 01-04.jpg (144 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
01-04.jpg
144 KB, 700x700
>>43997084
Holy hell, is it all of them or just this one?
>>
>>43997123
Is that a baby Skaven with a large brain?

Is it some kind of living computer?
>>
I haven't been paying attention to this at all. They're rebooting, from what I figure. Can you still play all the races?

And are there new Lizardmen units? I heard something about them and space?
>>
>>43997123
It's all of them.
And one of the many reasons why I didn't buy these models.
>>
Can you buy them in singles? I might pick one up for a proxy rat ogre in mordheim
>>
>>43997346
just cut it off
>>
>>43997473
Not from GW. It's 3 too a box. Though you may be able to pick up just one from. 3rd party bit sellers or ebay.
>>
>>43997255
>They're rebooting, from what I figure. Can you still play all the races?
Sorta, it's more a continuation after the apocalypse. Yes everyone is still.

>And are there new Lizardmen units? I heard something about them and space?
No new units, just repackaging at this stage. As for space IIRC basically they escaped the destruction of the old world by going to space in their temples (which can fly it turns out) now they're dinosaur angels that appear from the realm of heaven too fight chaos.
>>
>>43997255
Lizardmen pulled an "Ancient Aliens", which was always heavily hinted at in many of their books. They basically packed as many as they could into their temple-ships and flew them into space, escaping the destruction of the world that way.

Somewhere along the way they got infused by the magic of Azyr. They're basically demons of Order now. Lightning infused beings, summoned by Slann Starmasters.
>>
>>43996556
>WELL WE AREA FUCKED
>LETS GO FULL WARMAHORDES RETURN OF SIGMAR
>>
File: stormfiends.jpg (262 KB, 1163x525) Image search: [Google]
stormfiends.jpg
262 KB, 1163x525
>>43996556
Yep. They are in AoS, and they're very good. This is an excerpt from Quest for Ghal Maraz, one of the big books.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.