[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell anons, what is your favorite alignment and why? I, for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Tell anons, what is your favorite alignment and why?

I, for one, really like to play Lawful Good, since I love Paladins, even though I ended falling a few times. All in fair play though, it was still some good experiences.
>>
>>43991298
Chaotic Neutral, because it's what my character would do.
>>
It's been awhile since I have had to use the alignment system but my all time favorite is Neutral Good.

I just want to help EVERYONE.

Current character is a true fortune teller whose bound by an Vow of Optimism... As well as an Oath of Truth.
>>
>>43991298
I've always liked Lawful Good. These days, behaving with total moral clarity has become subversive and edgy, which makes it extra fun.
>>
File: 1442410613410.gif (654 KB, 245x220) Image search: [Google]
1442410613410.gif
654 KB, 245x220
Neutral Good is the best.

Chaos/Law are sort of just flavors when it comes to being good, and if Chaos is chocolate and Law is vanilla, Neutral is a swirl, and variety is nice.
>>
File: 1719724-travistouchdown.jpg (41 KB, 418x460) Image search: [Google]
1719724-travistouchdown.jpg
41 KB, 418x460
Chaotic Neutral

The wandering mage in search of power, the rowdy warrior looking to prove himself, the man out to find himself. I love characters that rely on themselves for strength and power, first and foremost. They want to be best, if only to show themselves they CAN be the best.
>>
I like playing Chaotic Good, I do good, my way. Whatever is best for the situation, I will do.

But, I've always wanted to play a Neutral Evil character, one who thinks the world is doomed in some way so does what he wants, since everything will be destroyed. Like a Cleric of the Rough Beast in Pathfinder. They don't go out of their way to cause harm, but fuck it if it benefits him. Obviously I wouldn't betray the party, unless it would add to everyone's enjoyment of the game...some how
>>
Chaotic Neutral. I like characters who look out just for themselves and their friends. Selfish characters are more likely to cause conflict than simply react to it.

It also leads to growth. How does the reluctant thief become a hero?
>>
LN

i'm not going to actively fuck you over, but i don't really care about you one way or the other.
>>
True Neutral mustard rice.

I'm just a regular Joe trying to make his way in this fucked up universe.
>>
>>43991298

>> my alignment is whatever

My childhood experiences I learned from
How I was raised
The culter I was brought up in
My species and race
Life experiences
Choices
Etc

Seriously fuck off with alignments, life doesn't work that way.
>>
Chaotic evil because I'm fucking edgy

Let the bodies hit the floor
Let the bodies hit the floor
Let the bodies hit the
>>
>>43991298
Neutral, especially as defined by 5e. You do what seems like a good idea at the time. Which is what normal people do because alignments are dumb.
>>
Either LG or CG. I like to be the goody-good good guy hero, but for some reason NG always just felt kind of bland to me. LG you've got your stand-up paladin types, whereas CG you've got your hot-blooded defiant anime protag types. NG just kind of...I dunno, just seems like you can't be as passionate about Good without skewing toward one means or the other on the Law/Chaos axis.

Not any less *effective* at Good, mind, but it generally strikes me as a less fervently idealistic, more prudent and practical approach. And that's just not as fun for me.
>>
File: arg-1-50-trans.gif (21 KB, 207x165) Image search: [Google]
arg-1-50-trans.gif
21 KB, 207x165
>>43993675

FLOOOOOR

1. NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
>>
Lawful Neutral.

I don't care what we are doing, but we better fucking follow protocol.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.