[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Derpy 40k paper armies: Imperial Assassins edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 21
File: assassins.jpg (716 KB, 1008x810) Image search: [Google]
assassins.jpg
716 KB, 1008x810
So I got the four imperial assassins done in the blocky chibi style.
>>
File: chibiassassins.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
chibiassassins.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43985042
>>
>>43985042
I would still play the shit out of that game.
>>
File: inquisition.jpg (453 KB, 1008x598) Image search: [Google]
inquisition.jpg
453 KB, 1008x598
I also did a few inquisitors in the last thread. Added some Jokaero recently.
>>
File: chibiinquisitors.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
chibiinquisitors.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43985159
I plan on adding more wargear options and a terminator armored inquisitor at a later point.
>>
File: jokaero.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
jokaero.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43985159
Here's a page of imperial sanctioned cyber-monkeys to fling crap at your enemies
>>
File: sistersofbattle2.jpg (1 MB, 1800x1010) Image search: [Google]
sistersofbattle2.jpg
1 MB, 1800x1010
Sisters of battle
>>
File: chibisisters.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
chibisisters.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43985234
The PDF now includes seraphim and a rhino.
>>
File: aspecthost.jpg (698 KB, 1420x916) Image search: [Google]
aspecthost.jpg
698 KB, 1420x916
Eldar Aspect warriors and exarchs
>>
File: aspectwarriors.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
aspectwarriors.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43985288
>>
File: Chibi_40k_Orks.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Chibi_40k_Orks.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Some Russianbro just posted up chibi Orks
>>
Here's the Space marines Upsilonman posted on /po/ that started the whole thing. The simple blocky designs were based on Mini Dungeon Adventures, a dungeon crawl game system I made a little over a year ago.
>>
File: chibiguard.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
chibiguard.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Impguard
>>
File: chibicrons.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
chibicrons.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Necrons
>>
File: chibitau.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
chibitau.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Tau
>>
File: Thousandsons.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Thousandsons.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Chaos A
>>
File: Worldeaters.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Worldeaters.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Chaos B
>>
File: miracleinabottle.jpg (70 KB, 239x800) Image search: [Google]
miracleinabottle.jpg
70 KB, 239x800
Tips on building these:
It is easier to cut them out with a hobby knife than scissors. Use 110Lb card stock (Georgia Pacific can be found in most Target and Walmart supercenters in the office supply section) and tacky glue. Elmers is crap. Aleen's turbo tacky glue is awesome. Get yourself a sharpie marker to fill in the cut edges unless you're fine with white lines showing at the seams. A cutting mat helps, and most hobby enthusiasts will have one lying about anyhow. You can either lightly score your fold lines with your knife before folding (remember to carefully fill in the exposed white crease left behind with the marker) or fold them over 180 degrees and use the back of the marker to squish down the fold and make it sharp before flipping the tab back out into position.
>>
File: monolith.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
monolith.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43985620
Here's a somewhat simple monolith to go with the Chibicrons
>>
File: derppod.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
derppod.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43985474
ANd a 2 page drop pod for the space marines
>>
Do you think people would be pissed if you showed up with a bunch of /po/ 40k figures to play a 40k game?
>>
>>43987455
Ha! That would be sooooooo funny!
Especially at a GW shop or tournament!
>>
I love you, sincerely...But I would love you even more if there was IG tanks and Space wolves!
>>
Any 'Nids yet?
>>
>>43987836
No plans for it atm. Humanoid frames are easier to work with since it's just changing the details on the same pattern. 'Nids would be problematic since each one has a completely different physical profile. If somebody wants to sketch out what they think might work for paper Tyranids, I can use that as a basis and take a crack at it.
There are space wolves. Check the thread on /po/. I would just post it here but I'm not at my computer
>>
>>43985042
>Callidus boobs are texture on flat block
>not actually modelled
this disappoints me
>>
>>43988184
Greenstuff?
>>
>>43985042
This is actually pretty nice.
>>
>>43988128
Alright, for Nids I have a few ideas for the lesser beasts, but I suck at drawing so I'll try and use my superior text skills to get the idea across while I try and make a mock-up

For Gaunts and Gargoyles: Take the human frame, and turn it on its side, with the top of the head now becoming the faceplate. Legs and Arms will be seperate pieces, a la the Jokaero's arms, making it to where you can have one body represent both kinds of gaunt, you would just have to make the arms for them different.

Tyranid Warriros would take the same shape as the Jokaero, and add another box section to the top that's straight up, with two sets of arms that would attach to it, one to the lower torso, one to the upper, along with maybe a few extra pieces to tack on for frills and such like on the inquisitor in >>43985159

Lictors could also follow a similar route as the Tyranid Warriors, along with Broodlords maybe.

Genestealers would be pretty much the same as the human models you have, but with an added hunch halfway up perhaps? I don't know much about papercraft, so if you'll bear with me on these, I'll try and get a horrible MSpaint pic of what I'm trying to explain.
>>
I need a 40K game done by The Behemoth
>>
File: Tyranid Gaunts.png (33 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Tyranid Gaunts.png
33 KB, 800x600
>>43988128
>>43994050
Alright, so after a few minutes in Paint.net, I threw together a basic mock-up of what I think a basic Tyranid 'Gaunt would look like. I hope that its readable, and apologies for the crude drawing, I'm not experienced with paint programs. The arms being seperate will be a good way to keep it easy to make either kind of Gaunt, just like in your other papercraft pdfs, but you may need to add in the secondary arms that most nids have, the little ones with the claws.
>>
>>43995104
I may have some time this week to at least get a few of the small guys done. If nothing else, genestealers and a broodlord for some Space Hulk.
>>
File: MDA style every race.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
MDA style every race.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43995104
Over on /po/ someone made a compilation with a quite good looking gaunt.
>>
Hi /po/!

Thanks! Going to make some for friends for xmas
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.