[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Degenesis: Rebirth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
PDF WHEN? NOW edition

http://sixmorevodka.com/degenesis/

http://shop.sixmorevodka.com/en/degenesis-eng/38-degenesis-rebirth-das-pdf-englisch.html

Okay, PDF is finally out. Got mine downloaded, and it's looking just as sharp as the original books.

Personally I have a group set up and we'll probably begin playing some time next year after christmas and new year's.

Now, how about them Marauders eh?
>>
>>43981217
There is already a thread about this. Grow eyeballs and fuck off.
>>
>>43981241
Fuck you.
>>
>>43981331
No, fuck you. You could have spent literally three seconds to look at the front page and see that there was already a thread for this, but you somehow managed to be too lazy to do even that.
>>
>>43981370
Alas, fuck you, I even checked the catalog and didn't see one, but that's irrelevant now, isn't it.
>>
>>43981409
No you didn't, because if you had, you would have seen the thread. So you are either literally blind, or a liar. This is not hard at all, yet you somehow managed to fuck up anyway. Congratulations.
>>
Please, migrate here >>43981053 and don't say the name of the game anywhere, if it's possible.
>>
>>43981423
And you're still an gigantic asshole, so we both win our respective categories.
>>
>>43981438
Aw boohoo, poor you for getting told not to shitpost.
At least I can fucking use my eyes and brain. Maybe you should try that sometime.
>>
>>43981435
Count on this guy to find a way to fuck up that thread too.
>>
>>43981488
If starting a thread is shitposting nowadays, I think you've been overusing that word, honestly. And if the thread is so horrible, let it die. At least I'm using sage.
>>
>>43981217
Fukken ace.
>>
>>43981217

Obligatory begging for pdf.
>>
>>43983953
>>43984212

>>>43981053
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.