[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pathfinder General Dark Omens Edition If you are asking for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: 116448_CN_GL.jpg (101 KB, 719x600) Image search: [Google]
116448_CN_GL.jpg
101 KB, 719x600
Pathfinder General
Dark Omens Edition

If you are asking for build advice, please mention which third-party books are allowed. If you do not say anything, we will assume DSP/SoP is allowed.

Unified /pfg/ link repository:
http://pastebin.com/HwxEjiKW

Old Thread >>43973011

>>43979032
>>43979123
We like you DSP. Don't become a Paizo.
>>
>>43979180

>a black hole eats two smaugs that are shouting in fear as they are ridden by an 80's hair metal jedi that is giving in to the dark side and akuma preparing a chidori whilst his 1/1 red-white angel tokens go in for the kill
>>
>>43979180
First for Trapfinding should be a trait, because having to be the "Trapfinding" and Disable Device guy sucks major dick
>>
>>43979180
DSP has representatives that come to these threads and discuss Pathfinder with us and make design decisions based on those discussions.
While I don't think that's in any way a bad thing, it's very obvious that /tg/ likes DSP.
This doesn't fill me with confidence as to the quality of the content. /pfg/ is not the end-all perfect storm of Pathfinder discussion, and more than a few times, people here have been wrong as fuck or just outright dicks about design decisions.
Granted, I'm not necessarily saying DSP automatically does whatever /pfg/ says, and I do admit that it's better to at least have some kind of dialogue than to have nothing at all like we do with Paizo, but I just mean to say that just because DSP is on good terms with /pfg/ doesn't make it good.
If /pfg/ designed a system, would you play it more than Paizo's?
>>
>>43979219
How many splat books does /pfg/ plan on releasing? Can I help design the Pantheon?

If few/yes then I would play a /pfg/ system so hard.
>>
trying to build magus

currently looking at both the Kensai and Greensting slayer archtypes

anyone have any thoughts on these two variants on magus or any suggestions on builds that use them?

thanks in advance
>>
>>43979213
Ahem
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/traits/campaign-traits/mummy-s-mask/trap-finder

>>43979219
>DSP has representatives that come to these threads and discuss Pathfinder with us and make design decisions based on those discussions.
I think they get more feedback on GitP, anon. the point is they don't ignore the concerns of their customers in order to just push shit out the door quickly with little to no editing like Paizo does.

> /pfg/ is not the end-all perfect storm of Pathfinder discussion, and more than a few times, people here have been wrong as fuck or just outright dicks about design decisions.
Irrelevant, but correct.

> just because DSP is on good terms with /pfg/ doesn't make it good.
Of course not. DSP being on good terms with /pfg/ is a symptom of it being good, not the cause of it being good.

>If /pfg/ designed a system, would you play it more than Paizo's?
Likely not. /pfg/ is good at pointing out the flaws in things, but design by committee rarely works out well; and I suspect like most other /tg/ systems it would be sufficiently weird that I probably wouldn't use it for more than a one-shot.
>>
>>43979255
I believe you can't take traits from campaigns you aren't playing, but i think that one should just be a normal combat trait.
>>
>>43979267
>I believe you can't take traits from campaigns you aren't playing
I've never had a GM rule that way, nor would I do so when GMing.

That means I need to come up with a list of campaign traits, myself.
>>
>>43979280
Much easier to just allow existing campaign traits and tell the PCs to choose things that will fit.
>>
File: 114223_CN_GL.jpg (130 KB, 688x600) Image search: [Google]
114223_CN_GL.jpg
130 KB, 688x600
>>43979206
Do this one next.
>>
>>43979280
I usually play with either an AP or no campaign traits, so that is were I had heard that rule from. I've also heard that campaign traits are very very powerful compared to other traits, which is why you can only take from your campaigns pool or none.
>>
>>43979302
But they aren't powerful. The only one that's maybe that strong is the one for +1 Hp and +1 Sp per level.
>>
>>43979347
My gm disallowed that one. Said it was worth two feats.

He's right. Not sure they are good feats, but toughness is a feat, and toughness is apparently worth the same as extra skill points, according to Favored Class bonuses.
>>
>>43979393
Finding Haleen is definitely ridiculous
>>
>GMing ultra high power campign
>level 15 + 3CR of templates + 2-3 Mythic ranks
>all part of hell's hierarchy
>they fight and defeat two demon lords over the course of the game thus far
>the second one they devour his spark, but his body is collected by another member of the hierarchy
>a member the one of the players (the player who the story is mainly about) hates and is nervous of
>has a meeting with him earlier
>speaks of the "greater chaos" and "the cage that binds us all"

I'm going to reveal he's LG and has been hoarding mythic sparks (in my game you only get mythic sparks by devouring that of others), and that the body of a god was the last piece he needed for ascension. He's going to try and fuck off to another plane and combat the "greater chaos" and I'm going to see what my players do. Before he leaves however I'm going to have him steal something precious from Mephistopheles.

He's been in deep cover for 400 years so he can ascend to god hood and fight what he views as the "real war" (the players are participating in the blood war).

If the players win and take back the artifact he stole then the Greater Chaos gain a foot hold in the outer planes. I'm not talking Lovecraftian stuff, the greater chaos is more of a simple plague, a disease of disorder great enough that ordered systems are impossible. Even Limbo is too regular for it. Outsiders, or creatures in general, can not really exist in it.

If they lose then the Greater Chaos is held back and I add a new god to the pantheon.
>>
File: 1421299917338.gif (581 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1421299917338.gif
581 KB, 320x240
>tfw tell players that towns over a certain population are likely to have sending stones in them connected to the capital
>tfw tell players that if a threat the town can't deal with pops up they're supposed to trigger the stone
>tfw tell players that towns are defended by the capital, squads able to teleport in at a moment's notice if the sending stone gets triggered
>tfw players fucking ignore this, start shit and murder the captain of the local militia
>tfw extermination squad teleports in and murders the party
>tfw players get super buttmad about this
Dear lord these fuckers are retarded.
>>
>>43979213
Get a wand of Mount. Cast Mount on Trap. Done.
>>
>>43979647
I asked my friends to prepare PCs for a campaign, starting 3rd level. They bring:
- The most stereotypical half-orc barbarian ever, with a silly name
- A ratfolk Toxicant/Preservationist alchemist themed after Skavens/Twitch
- An Ifrit sorcerer who focuses on polymorph and wants ultimately to have the power to turn into a dragon (future dragon disciple)
- A greatsword human Fighter who wants to use the new options from weapon master's handbook and wants to become He-man
- A tengu Druid "specced for blasting" (took Ash subdomain) who spent his starting money on a set of weaboo weapons and has 10 Con

Fortunately thy're all fun chasing bros

What would you guys suggest me to increase the fun for what basically amounts to a full melee party?

I tried doing a dungeon grind on a precedent campaign with the same guys but only 50% of them enjoyed it so I'd want to try something different
>>
>>43979806
ops didn't want to quote
>>
>>43979806
>Ratfolk took Preservationist instead of Vivisectionist

As far as what they want, its hard to say; did the ones who didn't like the dungeon crawl explain why? Do they want a more plotfocused game? Or a political one?
>>
>>43979831
The dungeon crawl was a slightly modified Jacob's Tower

The ones who didn't like it said it was because it felt too "floaty" and lacked a proper purpose and goa

I guess they'll like a classic adventure with a bit of sandbox, I just need some acknowledgment on how to act with such a party without making fights a slog
>>
Do Archaeologist Bard get Versatile Perfomance at level 6? By RAW Clever Explorer ability only replace one of them right?
>>
>>43980507
No. The ability says that it replaces versatile performance, full stop. Not versatile performance gained at 2nd level.
>>
Is Mesmerist any good? It looks thematic as fuck.
>>
>>43980578
Its tier 3, so you can make it work even if it isn't perfect.
>>
Let's say I want to add the Dread Allip template to a Deimavigga, does the Deimavigga's wisdom drain ability stay or is it replaced by the Touch of Insanity?
>>
>>43980542
That's too bad. Thanks.
>>
>>43980604
Tier 3 is usually the perfect sweet spot for most people.
>>
File: cha to ac.jpg (197 KB, 1200x877) Image search: [Google]
cha to ac.jpg
197 KB, 1200x877
Alright homebrew friends, let's start the morning off with a prompt.

Brew an interesting feat that can make money for the character.
>>
File: takei oh my.jpg (13 KB, 250x265) Image search: [Google]
takei oh my.jpg
13 KB, 250x265
>>43980991
That picture gives "dazzling display" a whole new meaning for martials.
>>
>>43980991
That goblin be mirin'.
>>
>>43980991
Sell Feat Slot (General)
Prerequisites: none
Benefit: you gain an amount of money equal to 1000 x the level you took this feat on in gold pieces. The money appers in your inventory immediately in whatever combination of platinum, gold, silver, or copper pieces you prefer.
Special: you can never take this feat as a bonus feat.
>>
>>43980991
Long Pork Harvester
Requirements: Survival 1 rank, cannot be Good-aligned
Benefits: By spending one minute working on a fresh humanoid or monstruous humanoid corpse, you can obtain 15 lb of meat. Per each size category greater than medium, double the amount of time required and amount of meat obtained.
>>
>>43980991
Barter with the Earth
You can bury items and weapons you find, in areas where people often tread. After 24 hours these objects will be replaced with 30% of their retail value in gems and ore nuggets.
>>
>>43981176
>fighter laughs all the way to the bank
>humans
>>
What cleric domains would Allah grant?
>>
>>43981279
All of them.
>>
>>43981279
Explosions, Beheadings and Peace :^)
>>
>>43981279
>>43981292
>>43981317
I'm trying to make a post-apocalyptic-Earth setting for Pathfinder. With magic. And domains are granted by major religions, not individual gods. So, this is not a provocation, just an honest question.
>>
>>43981341
I can't see this ending in any way but tears.
>>
>>43981341
Islam is a monotheistic religion, so Allah, as the creator god, WOULD actually grant many if not most domains except the ones that directly conflict with his tenets.
>>
>>43981381
Maybe even those, since he let's them exist.
>>
>>43981341
illusion as the one true god is jesus christ our lord and savior is the only god and all others are imposters
>>
>>43981279
Same as Sarenrae: Fire, Glory, Good, Healing, Sun
>>
>>43981279
Anything relating to War.
>>
Alright /pfg/ I wants to make a Melee Archaeologist Bard and I needs some advice. Our group only allows Paizo Material.

Since Bard is pretty squishy, is it a good idea to go with DEX-Build? I'm worried about all the feat taxs for Slashing / Fencing Grace, since it means I can't get Dex-to-damage until level 4 or 5 at the fastest.

Is it a better idea to go with STR-build instead? Maybe using a scorpion whip so I can attack from a safe distance?

Any other ways to increase Melee Bard survival ability?
>>
>>43981341
>>43981341

Well, as >>43981381 stated since Islam is monotheistic, meaning Allah created everything. Which means his domain is everything.

Same for Elohim and God.
>>
>>43979248
If you're going Kensai, you may as well pick up Bladebound.
>>
>>43979248
Enforcer Rimed Spell Frostbite Kensai with Cruel Whip

Use Long Arm + Enlarge Person for fun and benefit.
>>
>>43981496
Mirror Image, Blur, Displacement... you have lots of good spells in your list, use them.
>>
Better than shitty Allah and his shitty religion, what Domains would be offered by Ahura Mazda and Angra Mainyu/Ormazd and Ahriman, if you were to use them as the chief deities of your campaign?
>>
>>43981628
Oh you can add Dazing Spell on Frostbite for more debuffing fun. Your GM will probably hate you though.
>>
>>43981668
Angra Mainyu:
Domains: Chaos, Destruction, Darkness, Evil, Trickery
Subdomains: Catastrophe, Corruption, Deception, Entropy, Hatred, Loss

Ahura Mazda:
Domains: Repose, Good, Protection, Sun, Fire
Subdomains: Purity, Light, Defense, Judgement, Souls, Smoke
>>
File: 1436022660458.png (121 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1436022660458.png
121 KB, 480x480
>>43979180

Wait a second, that's a gold dragon.

>There are people out there who would legitimately take issue with Mengkare's Glorious Endeavor, and seek to stop it.
>>
>>43981176
>The money appers in your inventory immediately in whatever combination of platinum, gold, silver, or copper pieces you prefer.

What if I prefer my payment in gemstones?
>>
How it is possible to sever the silver cord that connects your body and soul when you are using astral projection? Is there even such a way in Pathfinder specifically (not 3.5 or older editions)?
>>
>>43981885
There's a couple monsters that specifically have the ability I think.
>>
>>43981875
You buy gemstones, duh.
>>
File: Astral Shark.png (675 KB, 1700x2200) Image search: [Google]
Astral Shark.png
675 KB, 1700x2200
>>43981885
>>
Here are a few more questions for Dreamscarred Press regarding Psionics Augmented: Seventh Path:

- In addition to the previous issues that were pointed out with Call Forth the Soul, does the penalty to saving throws from the Bring Forth the Soul power last forever, or only for the duration of the power? Also, this is yet another power that inexplicably demands Charisma modifier, rather than manifesting ability modifier.

- Along with the previous inquiry regarding the Negative Energy Affinity feat and the Elemental Flux discipline, would having "negative energy" as an energy type allow it to be selected for Solar Wind using the Variable Wind feat? Would having Negative Energy Affinity allow selecting negative energy for the default damage for Solar Wind to begin with?

- Is the application of the ghost template from the Inurement power an instantaneous effect, or is it still part of the duration?

- Do athanatism powers used to gather information bypass Barred Mind and Mind Blank, due to *NOT* being divination effects?
>>
Is an iron golem automatically obedient to its creator? I would assume so, but I don't see anything in their stat block or description that actually says so.
>>
>>43981862
>>There are people out there who would legitimately take issue with Mengkare's Glorious Endeavor, and seek to stop it.
>people who object to other people living on a hot, golden beached tropical island in a leisure paradise, required to fuck 10/10s to breed superior specimens of humanity
>don't even have to worry about government, you've got an INT 30+ dragon on the case to keep shit in order for you
Who wouldn't want to stop it, honestly.
>>
>>43981920
Yes.
>>
>>43981926
Crazy Aroden Conspiracy Theory #37: Aroden is Mengkare.
>>
>>43981926
Jealous SJWs.
>>
>>43981920
The generic Golem rules say that they follow the orders of their creator.
>>
File: 1446146785630.jpg (4 KB, 166x154) Image search: [Google]
1446146785630.jpg
4 KB, 166x154
>>43981926
>Who wouldn't want to stop it, honestly.

Imagine all the people so anal-devastated they didn't get in that they're willing to make the whole thing burn if it means no one else can have it.
>>
>>43981341
Just saying that's probably going to outright end in tears.

On the other hand; Allowing players to choose Abrahamic tradition religion which all share basically the same God is dumb. If they're going to choose one of the 'big three' so to speak, they should pick from among their most iconic prophets: Moses, Jesus of Nazareth, and Muhammad.

This would fix the problem of 'why is their available domains not everything?' although there would be some heavy overlap, as all three would have the Good, and Community.
>>
>>43981935
Wrong alignment and it's already been proven he's an anunnaki.
>>
>>43981943
>implying you need to imagine it
>>
>>43981926

I wonder how viable it would be to make a character who's motivation for adventure is "I want to get into the island of sexy people and refreshing drinks."
>>
>>43981965
I thought Mengkare's alignment is perpetually unknown. Since the actual developer disagree on it.
>>
>>43981927
>>43981940
Thanks, the point in the right direction to where I can find that is helpful, so now I know where I can cite that rule from.

>>43981965
Nah man, he's a failed time traveler.
>>
>>43981976
Nah. He's golden, therefore he's Good, and his behavior is lawful. The developers didn't know the rules/lore for dragons and accidentally confirmed that he's still objectively Good by Golarion's rules.

See, if he stops being Good, he tarnishes. He could try to hide it, but he's regularly visited by dragons as powerful as he is or more, and he couldn't feasibly fool them, too. Therefore, Mengkare is legitimately still metallic, ergo objectively Good.
>>
>>43982021
Mengkare is a Veiled Master though. Think about it.
>>
>>43982039
Mmmmm, nah that's wrong.
>>
>>43982021
When have those rules ever actually been referenced?
It's their setting, they can always just say he's special or has some method of hiding it. If they aren't agreed on what alignment he is that means it's not such an easy thing to determine.
>>
>>43981976
>>43982021

There is nothing non-good about breeding perfect humans with other perfect humans (and the occasional perfect aasimar or elf).

In fact, I'd say that's the most Good thing you could possibly do as a Great Wyrm.
>>
>>43979180
What's the point of wielding a sword while riding a dragon? You're not going to be able to reach anyone.
>>
>>43982044
It's implied that he kills off people who disagree with him though. And the ultimate goal of his society is left mysterious.
>>
>>43982043
And yet they haven't done any such thing.

>>43982039
>hurr durr let's perpetuate a boring conspiracy
Don't be such a fucking pleb.
>>
>>43982059
>And yet they haven't done any such thing.
What?
They haven't done anything with Mengkare because they don't internally agree on what alignment he is. That is the actual, stated reason.
>>
>>43982058
>It's implied that he kills off people who disagree with him though.

If someone disagrees with him and is willing to take up arms against his beliefs than they're obviously Not Good, or at the very least opposition a LG Gold can remove without losing alignment.
>>
>>43982072
Right. So until they do anything, by Golarion's rules Mengkare is still objectively Good. "Well maybe they're going to retcon it" is not a valid argument.
>>
>>43982078
We don't know the circumstances of any of those deaths, is the point. You can't make assumptions.
>>
>>43982058
>implied
Legitimately curious, where?

>>43982084
So why assume it's Mengkare, other than them not explicitly saying it isn't?
>>
>Mengkare
>Mengele

Paizo's really blatant with that one.
>>
>>43982087
"However, there are rumours that Hermean society is not the utopia it appears. Some foreign sailors perceive an undercurrent of fear beneath the citizens' apparent contentment. There are even tales of rebels opposed to Mengkare's rule hiding out in the forests at the far side of the island. And are the charred corpses that sometimes wash up on the shores of the island really the work of pirates?" - The Inner Sea World Guide p. 179-181

Also in Occult Realms it is heavily implied that the psychics in Hermea are trained to spy on the minds of the populance to detect dissidents.
>>
>>43982134
So, rumors started by jealous faggots. I'll check out Occult Realms, but to be honest, as faggy as I normally find "this book isn't canon!!!" to be, given how completely fucking awful not-psionics are I admit I'm more inclined to disregard anything they say.
>>
>>43982079
Where exactly are these dragon tarnishing rules that are completely unassailable in Golarian's setting established?
You can ignore it as much as you want, it doesn't change the fact that his alignment is officially undecided. You're being silly.
>>
>>43981917
Passed to the author.
>>
So my party just decided that we're going to be founding an Anti-Undead version of ISIS, the core of which will be a bunch of low level wizards just pumping out Explosive Runes onto small tokens, which our most devoted followers will have sewn into their clothes along with an auto-failing dispel trap to be triggered manually, turning them into suicide bombers.

We will kill their generals and their nobles. Not through strength of arms, or strength of spell, for we know these ancient beings will be above and beyond the ken of mortal warriors. No, it shall be the strength of our resolve, the resolve of the men and women willing to give their lives to see the undead expelled from our lands, that will see them destroyed.

Sarenrae is great.
>>
>>43982146
>rumors started by jealous faggots
You're free to believe that and it may even be true, but they wouldn't have put that in the main entry if it weren't a real possibility.
>>
>>43982134

How does this make Hermea or Mengkare something sinister? You genuinely need rules and regulations like this to keep a society like Hermea's from falling apart.

Like yeah I know psychics reading minds or Mengkare burning those who might oppose his Glorious Endeavor might be harsh, but what else can be done? It's important to note Hermea does not kill off children born on the island who fail to meet their expectations. Hell, they even give them supplies and a one way trip back to the mainland.
>>
>>43982148
Dragons Revisited. And are you seriously saying you're enough of a retard to ignore canon published material if it disagrees with you?

>>43982163
Fair enough. Jokes aside, I read those rumors as optional plot hooks for a GM to implement at their discretion, not 100% official canon.
>>
>>43982134
Or Mengkare is fireballing the many people who canonically try to sneak into Hermea to fuck it up/destroy it.
>>
>>43982177
Where does it say that tarnishing is an actual physically noticeable process? Serious question. I assumed it was just the word used to refer to metallic dragons going bad.
There's one example of a silver dragon given in there who has noticeably dulled scales, but it doesn't say it works the same way for everyone. The way Paizo usually does things is that this is handled on a case-by-case basis, like there being no hard and fast rules for redeeming fiends.
>>
>>43982226
Well Mengkare also has the Golden Orb of Dragonkind, he could just dominate the dragons visiting him. They wouldn't even notice if he was tarnished.
>>
>>43982245
I thought he broke it.
>>
>>43982255
And then hand the fragments to all sorts of shady politicians? Sure.
>>
>>43982125
I feel its more a reference to Mengde. You know, Cao Cao's courtesy name.
>>
>>43982245
>he could just dominate the dragons visiting him.

The Golden Orb of Dragonkind only works on Gold Dragons, a Silver could come visit and wouldn't be affected.

Do visiting dragons add their genes to the pool? I imagine some Silver in the blood would do Humanity good.
>>
>>43982245
Nah, he'd get royally fucked if he actually tried to keep one. Literally every dragon ever would hate him and it wouldn't protect him from non-golds. That's like actually using a nuke in the Cold War.
>>
>>43982273
The Golden One has the powers of all the other orbs, including the domination effect.

Gold Dragon Orb: The owner of the gold dragon orb can call upon any power possessed by one of the other orbs—including the dominate monster and breath weapon abilities, but not AC, save bonuses, or breath weapon immunity—but can only use an individual power once per day. She can use dominate monster on any other possessor of an orb within 1 mile (Will DC 23 negates).
>>
>>43982273
I imagine if Mengkare wanted to add dragon to the mix, it would be Gold.
>>
>>43982263
Apparently?
>>
>>43982300

>Mengkare does his duty for the Glorious Endeavor

I literally can't imagine him treating it as anything more than a chore.
>>
>>43982327
>tfw Goldy-senpai won't notice me
I want to be more than breeding stock to him
>>
>>43982350
>I want to be more than breeding stock to him

Oral usually does the trick.
>>
>>43982413
But his hot, throbbing dragon dick is as large as I am... how am I ever going to fit it in my mouth and suck it like a good little whore?
>>
File: 1447263270212.jpg (11 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1447263270212.jpg
11 KB, 250x250
>>43982461

>What is Polymorph, Alter Self or Reduce/Enlarge Person
>>
>>43982461
You understand he would have to polymorph into a humanoid to breed you in the first place?
>>
>>43982485
Boner killed.
>>
>>43982480
Hey man, it's easy to forget that Dragons are more than just fire breathing flying lizards in 3.P.
>>
>>43982492
Good.
>>
File: 1377546797342.jpg (12 KB, 251x206) Image search: [Google]
1377546797342.jpg
12 KB, 251x206
>>43982485
>>43982492

He'd have to polymorph for the *breeding*, but anything not related to your Glorious Duty could be fixed with spells that enlarge you or reduce him.
>>
Speaking of fucking dragons, if a PC has sex with a dragon that's polymorphed into human form, would they be able to tell its not human?
>>
>>43982461
Everything fits into anything, it is just a case of applying lubricant and force with varying ratios.
>>
>>43982517
Even if you could double your size and halve his, there'd still be a pretty big size difference.
>>
>>43982524
If they used enough magic, yes. Otherwise, no.
>>
>>43982524
Should use the same rules as normal for perceiving magical disguises.
>>
>>43982524

Anatomically? No.

Physically? There are usually telltale signs a humanoid is a dragon, often in the form of exceptional beauty or unusual eye and hair color.

If you're fucking a 12/10 with molten silver eyes and platinum hair, they're probably a Silver.
>>
File: 1438499262942.jpg (259 KB, 1040x540) Image search: [Google]
1438499262942.jpg
259 KB, 1040x540
>>43982530
This is my fetish.
>>
>>43982530

Creatures within one size category of each other can still have sex, it'd just be a tight fit.

This ain't even me speculating, it's confirmed via the Mask of the Demon Mother impregnation rules.
>>
>>43982550
So perception vs disguise check?
>>
>>43982578
Well Mengk is a great wyrm so he'd be colossal, right? It's hard to reach that point if you start out as medium.
>>
>>43982578
Needs a new spell. Elastic Body. Allows females to mate with creatures of any size category.

From the way I understand it, the Japanese wizards have been using a similar spell for decades.
>>
>>43982563

>Copper dragons would probably be playful tomboyish brown girls with metallic hair and warm, inviting eyes.

It's too early to be dealing with this.
>>
>>43982579
Yeah.
>>
>>43982596
Enlarge Person makes you large, Reduce Monster makes him Gargantuan, and Polymorph could just straight make him a Large or Huge Dragon?
>>
>>43982563
>>43982609
Most dragonladies are also probably full otter-mode physiques.

Green, Reds, and Blacks would be more beefy though.
>>
>>43982608
Isn't that already a racial feat for goblins?
>>
>>43982162
I thought killing all the undead was the Pharasmins' job?
>>
>>43982673
>Most dragonladies are also probably full otter-mode physiques.
Unf.
>>
>>43982685
Is it? Those little fucks.
Literally, I guess.
>>
>>43982715
Sarenrae hates them too. Sun goddess and all.
>>
>>43981341
Well hindu gives a broad spectrum of gods and domains. You might have God-Yaweh not give any thing directly but maybe Saints are minor dieties that can grant certain domains, Arcangels and Biblical prophets being more powerful and diverse for domains. Samson for strength, Johah for water/fish domain, ect.

Also you could do something like in eberron where you could worship a collective of dieties, that would work pretty well for most religions.
>>
File: 6887828.jpg (932 KB, 688x811) Image search: [Google]
6887828.jpg
932 KB, 688x811
>>43982673
Black dragonlady pic related.
>>
>>43982723
No, my mistake it's an alchemist discover with goblin as a racial prerequisite. "Rag Doll Mutagen".
>>
>>43982641
There's also the mythic version which changes by two size categories. And you can even use it as a non-mythic with Ascendant Spell.
>>
File: 1445377178819.jpg (153 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1445377178819.jpg
153 KB, 1280x720
>>43982673

>Chromatic dragons assume forms that are extremely voluptuous or physically imposing
>Metallic dragons take on identities that are fit, friendly and either regal or cute.
>>
>>43982936
My Little Metallic Dragon Can't Be This Cute
>>
>>43982972
What's wrong? Are you afraid your players will read this?
>>
>>43983040

Don't see why he'd delete it, the concept is cute and the way he'd want to use it is even cuter.
>>
>>43983040
Nah, I posted the wrong character name due to my brain being frazzled this morning.
>>
>>43982936

So what you're saying is, a Silver dragon would look like Daenerys.
>>
>>43983068
Wait, no, fuck, I was right the first time.
Tell you lads what, I'm going to go take a nap for about half a day, then I'll get back to you when I can actually think.
>>
https://sites.google.com/site/eberronpathfinder/conversion-info/bestiary/monsters/j-l/living-maximized-disintegrate
Jesus Christ how horrible.
>>
>>43983145
Pretty lame save DC for a CR 18 monter.
>>
>>43983145
I see the Mournland saw a Sphere of Annihilation and said "I can do better."
>>
>>43983145
>that writing
>that CR
>no ranged attacks
>that DC
>slow speed for a CR 18
>no flight, burrow, or swim
Yeah, it's horrible.

>>43983173
And then it completely failed.
>>
>>43983183

Yeah, sadly. How I'd do it is combine a living spell of each of the Blasphemy line, then up its CL a bunch.
>>
I can use Summon Monster spell to summon any elemental right? The new Aether Elemental from Beasitary 5 looks neat, having constant invisibility and come with good Aether Kineticist wild talent.
>>
File: Aerion the Monstrous.jpg (156 KB, 800x565) Image search: [Google]
Aerion the Monstrous.jpg
156 KB, 800x565
>>43983091
>Spoiler
Well than this must be a red dragon huh?
>>
>>43983183
Ideally, it'd come with a high-level Spell Sovereign who's taken control of the thing.

And potentially awakened it, and given it PoW feats or something.
>>
>>43983203
Yeah, should be able to.
Personally I want one as a familiar.
>>
Which combat maneuvers make sense to be done with a finesse weapon?

Disarm, trip, reposition, and maybe dirty trick?
>>
>>43983211
Or just put a sharding AoMF on it.
>>
>>43983145
>living spell
Does it have to be an arcane spell? Could, theoretically, you have a Living Resurrection sloshing around eating corpses and spitting out revived people?
>>
>>43983297
Theoretically, sure. Practically, not really. Living spells are drawn to attack living beings and don't care much about corpses.
>>
>>43983297
The original template: http://www.realmshelps.net/monsters/templates/livingspell.shtml

It can't do targeted spells, so no, not by RAW. It's a pretty valid idea though, and monster creation is flexible anyway.

I've always liked the idea of a Living Wish that wanders around mindlessly giving people what they want.
>>
>>43983213
Improved Familiar let you have small elemental as a familiar isn't it?
>>
>>43983211
I had an idea for a campaign when we were talking about Living Spells a couple threads ago, where the ultimate villain that's pulling the strings is actually a living Dominate Monster or Geas spell, with a few extra abilities like flight and actual intelligence. It would command people to create more living spells, mostly in the form of lesser enchantments, and secretly spreads its influence as it brings entire towns and cities under its control while still pretending to just be a wizard on a war of conquest (having dominated the caster that originally created it).

Seems like it would make for a very interesting plot twist.
>>
>>43983353
Yes, it do.
>>
So a long time ago I looked into making a Dragon Disciple focused on natural attacks, but all the muddled, unclear interactions between classes made it difficult to figure out what actually overlapped between Bloodrager and DD.

If I wanted to play dragon-blooded dude who rips and tears and doesn't afraid of anything, how would I go about it? Assume 1pp and that I start with primalist as a base, maybe even urban.

>want to get greater beast totem for pounce
>I will get redundant claws and a likely non-stacking natural armor boost
>if I don't shoot for pounce, half the point of being a bloodrager is null
>if I do want pounce, I would have to delay DD levels because it would fuck up my ability to get the greater totem
>>
>>43983353
Yep. A familiar with constant invisibility, blindsense, the ability to do combat manuevers at a distance using your level as BAB, and can throw shit around of up to 50 lbs per level, would be pretty damn neat.
>>
>>43982517
>anything not related to your Glorious Duty
Come to think of it, the only restriction is actually on sex for the purposes of breeding, which should mean blowjobs, anal, and handholding are a-okay in the off time.
>>
>>43981408
You're not very familiar with Christianity/Abrahamic Religions, are you?

(I don't endorse this stuff, I'm just saying what I have learned is believed by others)

Jesus christ is supposedly God/Yahweh/Yahoveh/Jahovah in human form. Meaning that in christianity, the Jewish/old testament god still exists.

Muslims believe that Jesus is not the messiah, just another prophet. (Jesus never actually said he was the messiah, or that he was God in human form). They worship the same God (as in Allah=Yahweh), and consider their faith to be Part 3 of the same religion, with Christianity as part 2.

Just like with the forming of christianity, where lots of Jews don't believe in Jesus, Jews and Christians don't believe in Mohammad.

But they all still worship the same 'creator god', they just disagree over many points of doctrine and history, and the legitimacy of the books that follow.

Likewise for mormons, who also believe they are part 3 of the same abrahamic faith.

Jehovahs witnesses believe that everyone else is doing christianity wrong.

"Jehovahs witnesses believe Jesus is not God, or a regular prophet, but Michael the archangel. they believe salvation is obtained by a combination of faith, good works, and obedience. This contradicts countless scriptures which declare salvation to be received by grace through faith and they reject the Trinity, believing Jesus to be a created being and the Holy Spirit to essentially be the inanimate power of God. Jehovah’s Witnesses reject the concept of Christ’s substitutionary atonement and instead hold to a ransom theory, that Jesus’ death was a ransom payment for Adam’s sin. The governing body of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society is the only body in the cult that claims authority to interpret Scripture. In other words, what the governing body says concerning any scriptural passage is viewed as the last word, and independent thinking is strongly discouraged."
>>
File: keiserephes.png (34 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
keiserephes.png
34 KB, 256x256
>>43983445
No matter how many variants you branch it off into, the important thing is that the power of their souls will be consumed by me rather than be reincarnated.

Until I can finally end all things, and thus myself
>>
What would be a good object to make a glamered longbow appear as so you can pass as an unarmed commoner? You have to make it look like something of about the same shape and size, right?
I was thinking a glaive could pretend to be a broom.
>>
>>43983635
>longbow
>glaive
Pick one.
>>
>>43983659
I meant as two different glamered weapons. Glaive seems easy to come up with something, I'm just trying to think of something for longbow.
>>
>>43983673
Unstring the bow and now it's a walking stick.
>>
File: temp.gif (14 KB, 800x544) Image search: [Google]
temp.gif
14 KB, 800x544
>>43983445
>>43983603
Not including Mormons or groups like the Jehovahs Witnesses:

"God" is the same guy in all of them.

And again. I'm not a religious guy. I actually think worship (not belief, but worship) of any kind makes people suggestible and irrational, and makes them easily led to do terrible things.
>>
File: temp.jpg (92 KB, 800x544) Image search: [Google]
temp.jpg
92 KB, 800x544
>>43983689
That's hard to read. Here it is without transparency
>>
>>43983145
The save should be for 30 damage, not 18. The 5d6 on the save are still Maximized.
>>
>>43982159

Additionally, I have brought up the Negative Energy Channeling feat with respect to Elemental Flux and Solar Wind (edge cases, surely), but it does not do anything for the psionic powers it was meant to work on to begin with.

Each "Energy ________" power has individual entries for the benefits and penalties of using various energy types, but Negative Energy Affinity lists down no such entry.

Does a negative energy power have no modifiers associated with it, then?
>>
>>43983689
>and again I'm not a religious guy

No one cares about your allegiances bruh
>>
Reminder to vote Empyrean for president.
>>
Post cute monsters.
>>
Why do people act like Force Attacks are so powerful when balancing Evokers and the like. Like how sphere's basic destructive blast was originally "op" because of force damage.

Also why is almost every high tier enemy strong against fire and ice?
After a certain point, literally everything but force is getting resisted by an ABSURD degree anyway.
>>
>>43979647
Didn't this guy talk earlier about his setting and how it was organized with a strong central defense?
Nice to see players can still fuck it up.
>>
File: Whatdidyousaytomeyoulittlebitch.png (415 KB, 760x760) Image search: [Google]
Whatdidyousaytomeyoulittlebitch.png
415 KB, 760x760
>>43984250
>>
>>43984250
>>
>>43984138
Haha, maybe not. But I know a fair amount about the topic, and would prefer to include context along with the information. You may not care if I'm a zealot, but I'd rather make it clear I'm not, anyways.

I have to say though, this post-apoc pathfinder game set on earth?

Why the fuck would you use Pathfinder for that? It's a terrible fit for anything earth-based.

I'd probably use GURPS, or Unisystem (Armageddon, Withcraft, or Buffy/Angel/Ghosts of Albion) If I wanted to run such a thing.
>>
>>43984276
>Why do people act like Force Attacks are so powerful when balancing Evokers and the like. Like how sphere's basic destructive blast was originally "op" because of force damage.
Because Force can affect incorporeal creatures outright, is rarely resisted at all, ignores hardness and DR and still counts as magic type damage. Force is best for a reason, and anyone specializing in it will have a potent weapon to wield against any foe that can be found.
>Also why is almost every high tier enemy strong against fire and ice?
Legacy issues. Specifically, the biggest bads are usually some kind of evil outsider.
>>
>>43984371
Why are most evil outsiders strong against fire, ice, and most of the time flat out immune to electricity?

Like extreme Fire and Ice, I can kinda get. Hell's frozen lakes and fire and brimstone and shit.
>>
>>43984406
It's not JUST evil outsiders. Pretty much all powerful aligned outsiders have wide range of resistances.
>>
Well, this is just a random drop-off gifting for anyone who wants it...

It's just a bunch of PDFs that are more or less the Dragon and Dungeon Magazines (3.x Stuff) boiled down for easy searching.

Enjoy!

http://www.4shared.com/rar/l9E5OIurba/Complete_Dragon_and_Dungeon_Ma.html

http://www.4shared.com/zip/S7yQdXa4ba/Crystal_Keep_DD.html
>>
>>43984406
Demons are immune to electricity, while Devils are immune to fire (and sometimes ice, depending on what layer they're from). It's inherent to how they work.

Outsiders were originally meant to shut down most standard ways of dealing with them; they haven't really kept up, but having awesome racial HD, excellent defensive abilities, and often enough awesome offensive abilities makes them difficult to deal with.
>>
>>43984450
This, just like Drow were designed expressly to be pc screwers.
>>
File: BlackLanner.jpg (17 KB, 300x248) Image search: [Google]
BlackLanner.jpg
17 KB, 300x248
>>43984313
Holy crap, it's the fantasy version of Battletech's Black Lanner.
>>
>Qlippoth get a sorcerer or bloodrager bloodline
What would you want it to be like?
>>
>>43984371
Not gonna lie, my favorite character ever was a gentleman Art Thief who flunked out of Wizard School. Specialized in Magic Missile, and more importantly, using Arcane Trickster Bullshit to add Sneak Attack to every missile. End game had him dealing 49d6+105+7d4 force damage once a round with a level 1 spell (we ruled each missile got its own sneak attack, and saves attached) using Intensified Magic Missile. Shit was cash when I started adding Metamagic Riders (Oh, 7 enemies? Why don't each of them make a Fort Save or be Dazed for a few rounds. 1 Enemy? Okay, make 7 Fort Saves or be dazed for a few rounds).

His only offensive spell was Magic Missile. Everything else was a utility or illusion (Greater Invisibility and Nondetection were key parts of his strategy).
>>
>>43984557
Well I guess I would want it to be like a qlippoth
>>
File: Qlippoth - Chernobue.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Qlippoth - Chernobue.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43984690
So kawaii as fuck?
>>
>>43984704
That tentacle could elf my elf any day.
>>
>>43984704
>this meme again
Go huff some bleach.
>>
>>43984447
4shared
[email protected]:password
>>
>>43984758
get this hothead outta here
>>
>>43984773
No
UU
UU
>>
File: Froghemoth.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Froghemoth.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
Real Talk Time (tm) guys. I have a massive folder of every monster Paizo has ever published, sorted alphabetically according to my own inscrutable desires, and converted into png images. This folder also includes the Tome of Horrors, as well as a few other 3pp bestiaries. I would like to share this boon with /tg/, however the folder is almost 8GB.

1) Would you guys actually be interested in this?
2) What's the best way to go about uploading it for easy use by you peeps?
>>
>>43984704
>flop and writhe
That's adorable
>>
>>43984791
I would be interested in it in PDF form, but not png.

Your best option is to make a disposable email account using maildrop.cc, and then sign up for a Mega.co.nz account, and upload it there. You'll have 50GB to work with, so you could put up a png folder as well as a pdf folder.
>>
>>43984791
That would be pretty neat even though I probably wouldn't have much actual use for it. Kind of inconvenient to share anything that size, though. You'll have to either split it into parts, archive it and upload the parts one by one or make a torrent if you don't mind seeding.
>>
>>43984846
Don't we already have a mega with all PF material?
>>
>>43984791
Are you including the monsters they published in modules & APs?

Does it include the few monsters who were shoved in between paragraphs?
>>
Need some advice/suggestions for feats if anyone has the time:

I'm building a dwarf myrmidon/lore warden fighter to see how the new weapon master's handbook helps things out. so far the feats I have are (asterisk just denotes a bonus feat):
1 - steel soul, power attack*
2 - combat expertise
3 - weapon focus (???)
4 - combat reflexes*
5 - cut from the air
7 - lunge
8 - disruptive*
9 - smash from the air
11 - spellcut
12 - spellbreaker*
13 - shatterspell
15 - targeted blow
16 - ???*
17 - ???
19 - ???
20 - ???*

advanced weapon trainings are:
armed bravery, fighter's reflexes, abundant tactics, and fighter's tactics

I'm thinking of just using the remaining ones on the extra maneuvers feats, but I'm not too knowledgeable on PoW and expanded feats and if there's simply something better than what I've got so far.
>>
>>43982461
Mage hand, Greater grease, enlarge person, reduce person, rubber skin, harden, protection from energy, merciful-dazing black tentacles(Caution, nonlethal damage can kill you if enough piles on) protection from energy
>>
>>43984846
>>43984791
Using Mega also means people can download the whole folder, or just the monsters they need.

>>43984857
Don't do this
>>
Can someone post the page of the weapon master's handbook that has the sharding enchant?
>>
So, for a Sorcerer with one of the bloodlines that cover a whole creature type, would a decent character motive be "I need to find out WHICH Celestial/Demon/Devil/Elemental/Abberation/Undead/Fae type I come from!" Draconics don't count they start out knowing what kind of dragon they come from anyway, but imagine your Elemental sorcerer finding out they're from Mephits instead of true Elementals when they were SO sure of the "powerful elder elementals" that sired their family.
>>
>>43984866
We do. It's all books, sorted by publisher.

This is monsters sorted alphabetically regardless of publisher.

I'd suggest a new mega. Plus, I doubt it's the same guy.
>>
File: magic weapons.jpg (1 MB, 4522x3200) Image search: [Google]
magic weapons.jpg
1 MB, 4522x3200
>>43984882
here you go buddy
>>
>>43984882
Nope, sorry.
>>
>>43984866
Indeed we have my good fellow Anon!

What is that? You don't believe me?

Well then see with your own eyes you little silly skeptic!

https://mega.nz/#F!Xdglia6b!MbyyqQK6u0tWWSAimsIjiw

Behold the archive, a wonderful place of wonder and enchantment!
>>
>>43984869
>Are you including the monsters they published in modules & APs?
I grabbed the ones from the bestiaries at the end. I may have missed some that showed up in-text. Once I upload it, if you spot anything missing you can let me know, and I'll find it and add it to the collection. It was, admittedly, a huge fucking chore to put together, so I might have missed some things.
>>43984879
>Using Mega also means people can download the whole folder, or just the monsters they need.
This looks like the best bet to me. I'll have to put together a Mega folder.
>>
>>43984893
>daemon bloodline
>on of your ancestors got frisky with a cacodaemon

>devil bloodline
>instead of a pit grind, you're stuck with a drowning devil
>>
>>43984947

Looking at those creatures reminds me how cool it would be to have a good old fashioned interstellar invasion campaign, whether it's bug things or Castroval Space Elves.
>>
>>43984947
Use maildrop to make an anonymous email if you don't want to use your own. no sign up process, super easy.

Type in the login you want to access, and it gives you a generated email address that attaches to it.

You can also use/share the login to access it, but then anybody could do so.
>>
File: Aeon - Synesis.png (774 KB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Aeon - Synesis.png
774 KB, 1675x2175
>>43984866
Yeah, but the frustration I found, which led to me making this Grand Bestiary, was that when I was looking through the books for, say, Giants, I wanted to see ALL the giants, and not have to scour a dozen texts to find what I'm looking for.
>>
>>43984947
I hear you, anon. I have a similar folder. I gave up after Bestiary 2+ToHC (Stopped playing pathfinder for a while, and when I came back I couldn't muster the motivation to add everything new).

Are they just alphabetical or are they sorted by type & subtype?

Did you include the subtype pages for stuff like "Angel"?

How about the shared monster rules section from the back of B5?
>>
>>43984988
How did you handle Advanced Bestiary?
>>
>>43984447
Thank you Anon. did you make these?

Is there a similar dragon mag compilation for races, or for monsters?
>>
File: Cat - Golden.png (722 KB, 1700x2200) Image search: [Google]
Cat - Golden.png
722 KB, 1700x2200
>>43985015
>Are they just alphabetical or are they sorted by type & subtype?
I try to keep to the type categorizations that Paizo uses. So all Angels are grouped. In some cases, however, I made my own categorizations where I felt it appropriate, such as with Sphinxes and Hags. In cases where there's a generic monster and then subtypes, I stacked the naming system so that when sorted alphabetically, the basic version would show up first, even if there are, say, kytons that come alphabetically before the generic "kyton".
>Did you include the subtype pages for stuff like "Angel"?
In some cases. When I first started, I was omitting those, but I quickly discovered that they might actually be useful, so I may add the ones I'm lacking retroactively.
>How about the shared monster rules section from the back of B5?
Nope, but I may look into it. I don't even have my hardcopy Bestiary 5 yet, so I may have missed some gems from it when I was ripping the PDF.
>>
File: Automaton - Beta.png (6 MB, 1870x2420) Image search: [Google]
Automaton - Beta.png
6 MB, 1870x2420
>>43985045
>How did you handle Advanced Bestiary?
As it stands, I didn't.
I may make a "templates" subtype, and include them that way.
Once I actually post what I have (which will probably be early next week), I'll take some criticisms/recommendations/fixes on it, and update it as appropriate.
>>
>>43985124
Awesome. I'll keep an eye out.
>>
>>43984962
>or Castroval Space Elves
Those poor bastards. They're Laser Rifles don't stand a chance against Proud Golarion Composite Longbows.
>>
>>43985158
Well Golarion is supposed to be some kind of death world, where everything is inordinately strong compared with most of the solar system/universe
>>
>>43985296
Objectively false tbqh, alien shit is CR 14+ all the time.
>>
>>43984557
Some sort of horrific appearance type thing, having progressively greater effects as you level.
Bonus against mind-affecting.
Tentacles.
>>
>>43985124
Are you going to share the PDFs?

I'd like them in a print-friendly option, and unless you'd like to remove the page backgrounds and page numbers yourself (slow tedious work), that would require access to PDF versions.
>>
>>43985408
>Are you going to share the PDFs?
I don't have individual pages for the PDFs, but if it is something that has significant interest, I can go and make a version that's just that. It would be a lot of work (not nearly as much as converting everything to PNG, though), so won't get around to it until after I've finished with and posted the PNGs version.
>>
File: 1358715136763.jpg (621 KB, 905x905) Image search: [Google]
1358715136763.jpg
621 KB, 905x905
How do I convince myself to leave the house and go meet the group I didn't hear back from and might have to be 'that weird guy sitting alone at a table for an hour' again?
>>
Okay, one of the GMs in the group says he wants to run Wrath of the Righteous. Without spoilers, would a LN Monk/Cave Druid be able to contribute? Or is being good required? Said character does follow Iomedae I know about the fucking trumpets.
>>
>>43985508
Ah. Fair enough

Well, the png files will still be useful, but yeah, if you could eventually share them as PDFs (especially if they've got the page backgrounds and page numbers removed) that would be fantastic.

That's where my most interest would lie, but the PNGs would still be half as useful in that I could still look up monsters with them, even if I can't copy paste the mechanics, or print them.
>>
>>43985591
Being good isn't required, no.
>>
>>43985560
Take a deep breath.
Go there.
Sit with them.
Have your character ready.
Then exhale.
>>
>>43985560
Put a novel on your cellphone. Then worst case scenario, you're "that quiet guy reading a book."
>>
>>43985630
What if I lose consciousness?

>>43985632
Good idea.
>>
I am utterly confused about the path of war expanded sleeping goddess style. Some of these abilities just dont say what they do

>Battle Mantra: Stance – You gain flexible insight bonuses to aid your combat ability.
>Call the Soul’s Blade: Boost – Create a weapon of ideals or empower your mind blade.

I have no idea what these mean
>>
>>43985963
As in lacking description. How big is the insight bonus, what kind of weapon/weapon stats for Call?
>>
>>43985963
>>43985975
Scroll down lad
>>
>>43985975
>>43985963
Look at the actual in-depth descriptions of each maneuver by scrolling down on the document; it explains each one more deeply and clearly. The place you're looking at is just the quick one-line "this is the thing it does" description.
>>
out of the "minor" planar factions (kytons, div, qlippoth) which is the strongest/most important?
>>
>>43986018
Qlippoth.
They've got the God of Destruction.
>>
>>43986026
That's just headcanons, though.

>>43986018
Kytons have actually, legitimately got a god, namely Zon-Kuthon on their side in canon.
>>
>>43986026
It's not clear to me if Rovie is on the same side as the rest of the qlippoth though. He seems more mindlessly destructive compared to their relatively more focused aims.
>>
>>43986001
>>43986011
Ok I might actually be stupid
>>
>>43986066
Just buy a +int headband you fag.
>>
>>43986079
Do I look like I have 4000 gold?
>>
>>43986026
>>43986049
>>43986057
Rovagug was a Qlippoth Lord at some point, but became 'corrupted' upon becoming a god, much like Lamashtu became even more insane when she killed the god of animals and took his power. It's likely that while the Qlippoth see Rovagug as an ally or the culmination of their power, he just sees them as more things that need to be destroyed completely.
>>
>>43986089
I thought Rovagug was just a fuckhuge, incredibly strong Qlippoth.
If he became corrupted, he would have turned into a demon lord.
>>
>>43986089
Proof?
>>
>>43986113
Not the lewd type of corruption, moron.

If it were that type of corruption, the only thing he'd be interested in destroying is the sexy asses of every single God, Goddess, Archon, Devil, Demon, Daemon, and humanoid.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.