[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heroclix
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 5672003_orig.jpg (24 KB, 600x235) Image search: [Google]
5672003_orig.jpg
24 KB, 600x235
So, do you play, /tg?
>>
I never played HeroClix, but I did play MageKnights, I guess both similar as HeroClix was based off of them.

I've been interested in the idea of them but never found people to play it.
>>
>>43976997
Yes, trying to think up a 300 point modern team for tomorrow, in fact.
>>
>>43977047

It's SUPER fun. Used to play back in high school when the game came out and died out about a year in. Recently came back and it's a blast.

If you're curious about it, check out the subreddit. One thing about the clix community is that everyone is super nice and willing to help new players.
>>
>>43977063
I have a 600 point Golden Age, no vehicles, no resources game on Sunday.

Running Thanos Chase, Captain Marvel Prime, AIM Agent, AIM Renegade, Weasel X2, Ultron-6 Drone. Also using 2 ID cards; Level 7 with Balls of Fury and FFOA Hulk at 100 points. +6 for scientist on map roll.
>>
>>43977085
What do you think is the best kind of team to build with Mr. Mxyzptlk?
>>
>>43977206
That's a good question. I haven't been exposed to him yet, so I couldn't honestly say. He seems like an insane character on any team, but I would run a lot of shape change/super senses so you could make yourself impossible to hit, or people that reward critical shots (Domnio comes to mind).
>>
I just got done playing in an event tonight with a pretty odd Justice League Elite team. Mainly, I used Sister Superior to give Justice League and Suicide Squad characters the JLE keyword... then turned around and gave Sinestro the Suicide Squad keyword with Amanda Waller. Added in some other figs (Hat, Trinity War Batman, Animal Man, Killer Frost, Harley) and had a blast.
>>
>>43977243
Sweet dude! I'm mainly Marvel, but the new SMWW set is really nice. Not to mention how dumb Hat is...
>>
>>43977250
Same here, I'm more into X-men (which kinda sucks considering the glut of Avengers stuff this year). I just happened to pull Sister Superior and got to thinking about that kinda team for a while.

My favorite team was Arnim Zola with some Batman '66 villains (Shame and King Tut) and the GL Battery. Arnim popping out Gwen Stacy pogs for days (with willpower from the battery) and perplexing up the Batman villains to use their Deathtrap abilities. Killed an Ultraman and nearly full-point Sodam Yat with it in separate games.
>>
>>43977466
Uncanny X-men comes out next Spring, so you should be pretty stoked for that. I've heard some really nice spoilers from.... sources.
>>
>>43977206
I dunno but I want to have psycho pirate on the same team.
>>
>>43976997

I tried it out...and then realized how absolutely broken each new set is, how poorly playtested each new set is, especially compared to already released pieces, and where it has literally become "whoever has the most money to dump into it wins".
>>
>>43978598
Why? He looks like a sub-par figure to me.
>>
>>43978908
Your opponent rolls dubs to make the hit, you say, nope, you didn't. Using myxlplic or however that shit is spelled. I was actually putting together a team who are meta that way. They reference the dice. Like the new Faust who rolls 3 dice.
>>
>>43978956
Speaking of, anyone else got suggestions for this team? I need a way to grant psycho pirate stealth
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.