[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disciple of Elshhu Quest 19
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 8
File: The Great City.jpg (361 KB, 1920x1120) Image search: [Google]
The Great City.jpg
361 KB, 1920x1120
You are Jareth, Disciple of Elshhu and man with a growing list of enemies despite your sunny and, if you may say so yourself, charming personality. The latest one, a gang of unknown power with a distinctly necromantic bent, most likely has something to do with the siblings you adventure with.

If you were to put two and two together, you'd guess that Iden and Razi are hiding from the gang, and somehow the vague divination you paid for managed to trip the gang leader's violent counter-scrying magics and result in some of the gang members being sent after the unfortunate diviner. You've thrown the necromancers who came knocking on her door off the trail for now, but you've got quite a few questions for your two party members next time you see them.

In the meantime, you've put the displaced diviner up in your inn room with you and your sister. You doubt Gurby'll care about the extra person as long as he still gets his gold on time and you don't wreck the place, so it shouldn't be a problem for any reason save the lack of space. Well, nothing wrong with getting cozy you suppose.

Right now, the diviner in question, Veleska, doesn't particularly look in the mood to much of anything save rest and mull over her rapidly changing situation. It is however only early afternoon despite all the excitement today. The day is still young, and you still have a whole lot of energy to burn through.

>Catch up with Hilda, see if she got your sister's belongings back
>Head back to the arena, check up on that elf you saved
>Head to the temple, talk to Deva about the halfling infernalist you sent her way
>Hang around here for a while
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>43964948
>Twitter:
https://twitter.com/BrightTegu
>Archive:
http://pastebin.com/TrD5P340
>Ask
http://ask.fm/BrightTegu
>>
>>43964948
Are any of those three options in vaguely the same direction?
Anyway, my vote is for
>Hilda
>Deva
But first, ask Veleska about these two necros.
>>
>>43964948
>Head to the temple, talk to Deva about the halfling infernalist you sent her way
>>
>>43964948
>Catch up with Hilda
And hopefully time to see how the elf chariot racer is doing. Although since an idea was to get Hilda to join the temple and touch it up with carvings, we could bring Hilda to Deva.
>>
>>43965073
Oh, I forgot about that, thanks for the reminder anon, but I don't think she can just quite the Sisterhood like that.
Could always bring it up as an option, but you know.
>>
>>43964948
>>Catch up with Hilda, see if she got your sister's belongings back
>>
>>43964948
>>
>>43964948
>>Catch up with Hilda, see if she got your sister's belongings back
>>
>>43964948
>>
Writing.

>>43965003
>Are any of those three options in vaguely the same direction?
None are too far from each other.
>>
“Veleska?” you ask, turning to the diviner, who gives you a tired smile.

“Do you know anything about those two who came to your apartment?”

“I'm afraid not. I didn't divine them, just looked outside. I could... try to learn more about them if you want? Though their leader might have warded them against me by now.”

“Well, I won't ask you to do anything dangerous, and I think today what you need is some rest, not more divining,” you smile, shrugging.

Rihara slides onto the bed next to Veleska, wrapping an arm around the diviner's shoulders. “Don't you worry about that, I'll make sure she's feeling far better soon enough.”

You question how much rest the diviner is actually going to get under your sister's care, but hey, it should do wonders for her mood at least.

“Okay, I've got a few things to take care of,” you reply, starting towards the door.

“Nothing dangerous I hope.”

“No, nothing dangerous, just some errands, and Rihara, don't do anything I wouldn't do,” you smile, getting a thumbs up in response.

Stepping out of the room you make your way back downstairs, past the crowds in the taproom and out onto the street. It's a hot, humid day, a light drizzling of misty rain drifting in off the sea. You think it's about time you caught up with the reluctant Red Sisterhood dwarf Hilda, who by now should hopefully have had time to recover your belongings from her comrades.

Since you can't just go up to the Sisterhood's door, you're going to have to hope that you can find her in the same place as last time. It's a fair walk to Golem Way, but it's easy enough navigating the roads down there. Trade doesn't stop for a little rain in the Great City, but it makes people less inclined to linger at least, so the foot traffic moves fast.

(cont)
>>
>>43965773
Roars from the construct fights down the end of the street echo down the road, announcing your arrival on Golem Way, though your destination is a little closer than that. The Seven Silvers tavern, not too packed this early in the afternoon, but doing a brisk trade by the look of it.

You spot the dwarf in the same place as last time, sat in sullen isolation at the back of the tavern. You head over to the bar, picking up a couple of drinks and watching her doing her best to memorize every last mark on the table. While most stay away, likely out of fear of winding up on the wrong end of the Sisterhood, Hilda's pretty enough that she does get the occasional curious patron, who find themselves driven away with a few harsh words and threats of violence within moments of attracting the dwarf's attention.

Passing your gold to the bartender, you pick up the drinks and carry them over, depositing them on the table.

“You're looking cheerful,” you grin, sitting yourself down opposite her.

“Yeah, and you look like someone who's about to get his ass-” Hilda snarls, glaring up, stopping sharp as she recognizes you.

“-ah... sorry, I didn't recognize your voice for a moment there,” the dwarf coughs, glare fading into blushing nervousness.

“Well, at least you didn't forget my face,” you grin, sliding the second of the drinks across the table to the dwarf.

“I... I got the stuff back for your sister. Told them I was going to hawk it to a pawnbroker, they even helped me carry it back to my cousin's apartment for storage. You want to go get it, master?”

>Sure
>No rush, I think I'd rather spend some time with you first
>>
>>43965779
>Sure
>>
>>43965779
>No rush, I think I'd rather spend some time with you first
>>
>>43965779
>Sure
>>
>>43965779
>Sure
We can have fun there as well, as a reward.
>But first, why don't you greet me with a kiss. Some compensation for having forgotten my voice.
>*Spread legs*
>>
>>43965779
>Sure
>>
>>43965773
>don't do anything I wouldn't do,” you smile, getting a thumbs up in response.
That's a pretty broad list she can do, then.
>>
>>43965779
>Sure.

We can talk on the way and have some fun when we get there.
>>
Writing.
>>
>>43965779
>>Sure
>>
File: thatsthejoke.jpg (19 KB, 452x339) Image search: [Google]
thatsthejoke.jpg
19 KB, 452x339
>>43966033
>>
“Sure, we can have some fun there as well, as a reward,” you grin.

“Uh, really not sure how my cousin would react to that,” Hilda mumbles, taking a gulp of her drink.

“First though, how about some compensation for having forgotten my voice?”

“What sort of compensation?” Hilda asks, voice caught between nervousness and excitement as her fingertips clutch the edge of the table.

“A kiss, of course,” you grin, leaning back on your chair.

“Oh, right, okay,” Hilda nods, shoulders sagging as she starts to clamber up onto her chair to reach you.

You smile, shaking your head and pointing downwards, Hilda's eyes going wide a few moments later as it dawns on her what you mean.

“Of course, master,” she nods, flushing, glancing around the tavern furtively for a moment before hopping down off the chair.

Hilda drops out of sight, through a few moments later you feel a pair of hands fumbling with your pants, tugging at the waist, one slipping inside to wrap around your shaft. You head a pleased little sound from the dwarf woman as she fishes your cock out into the open, giving the half-erect member an affectionate squeeze. You glance down, seeing her face coming into view as she leans forward to press her lips to the head, her eyes meeting yours as she plants a kiss on the tip, her lips parting, a trickle of saliva running down your shaft as he tongue laps up the first bead of precum.

Hilda's lips start to slip down further over your cock, sucking in the head entirely as her tongue laps at the sensitive flesh, but you bring a hand down, patting her gently on the head and pushing her off.

“Overeager, aren't you? I did just say a kiss,” you grin, Hilda's blush intensifying as she releases your shaft, tucking it back into your pants, with some difficulty given the effect the dwarf woman's attentions had on it.

(cont)
>>
>>43966235
She slips back out from under the table, hopping back up onto her seat and giving her drink a conflicted glance. You suppose she's not sure she wants to wash the taste out of her mouth. You gulp down the rest of your drink, Hilda finally picking up hers with a hint of regret as she swigs down the ale within.

“Okay, ready to go? We can talk on the way,” you smile, standing, your rather obvious tent drawing more than a few stares from the other patrons, Hilda's embarrassment reaching an all new high as she walks through the crowds next to you, her head level with the erection.

“It's two roads over, master. Uh, be warned though, my cousin, he's kind of... odd.”

Looks like you've got some time to walk and talk before you get there, if you have anything in particular to discuss.

>Write-in
>>
>>43966253
Ask what being part of the sisterhood entails, how would someone normally leave instead of what our sister did? Or is it just that no one leaves?
>>
>>43966253
Have we talked to her about doing some carving for our temple yet? If not, being it up now.
>>
>>43966253

>Ask how much she's missed us
>See if she's dug up any info on lizard cult
>Ask if she's done any carving lately
>Offer to give her a tour of the Elshhuan temple. Not as a recruitment method, just because we'd like to see how red her face gets when we fuck her in front of an eager crowd
>>
>>43966314
>>43966348
>Ask if she's done any carving lately

This. I mean, let's still humiliate her, but ask after her interests too. I like shortstack.
>>
>>43966253
Sup War, late start?
Also inform her bout a possible job at the brothel. We did talk to the matron about Hilda closing that hole right?
>>
Writing.

>>43966524
Nah, that's not stonecarving, just some brickwork, which the matron already had done.
>>
>>43966564
Ah then to the temple
>>
You step out into the street with the dwarf woman, who gives a furtive glance around for members of the Sisterhood before she follows. You suppose it is a little close to their chapterhouse for comfort around here. Your erection fades on its own soon enough, sparking a few shocked gasps beforehand from passersby, as if there was anything remotely shameful about any part of your anatomy.

“So, you miss me?”

“Yeah, I did. I thought... maybe you didn't want to see me again,” Hilda mumbles, glancing away.

“Now why would I ever think a thing like that,” you grin, resting a hand on her head as you walk.

Hilda flushes again, making no move to remove your hand as you pet her.

“Oh yeah, I talked to Deva over at the Elshhuan Temple about some stonecarving work, how about it?”

Hilda pauses, looking up at you. “You... did that for me?”

“Of course, what sort of master would I be if I wasn't looking out for you,” you grin.

“I... thank you. I just hope the Sisterhood don't get weird about me taking on private jobs.”

“Well, if you got some other work, you could always leave them, go freelance. Doesn't really seem like that place is a good fit for you anyway,” you shrug.

“It's not that easy. Technically we can leave whenever we want, but the sisterhood doesn't take it too well when you try. They take it pretty damn badly.”

You frown, rubbing your chin. Seems like the only way out is by kicking some ass, though if you cause any more trouble for the sisterhood you might bring down multiple chapters on your head, not just the local one, if you're not careful about how you do it. Well, something to think about for later, anyway.

“Either way, I'll take you down to the temple sometime, introduce you to Deva, give you the tour, then we can figure out what you're doing from there,” you smile.

(cont)
>>
>>43967169
Hilda stops in front of a solid wooden door, multiple dents and scratches visible in its surface, the dwarf hammering on the heavy wood for a few moments. No-one answers, and with a frustrated grunt, she hammers once more, harder. A minute passes, Hilda throwing up her hands.

“Again. Gozo, it's me, open the damn door.”

“Not in?” you ask, listening to the silence in response to Hilda's shout.

“Maybe, or maybe not, hold on,” Hilda frowns, glancing around before removing a loose brick to one side of the door, fishing out a key from behind it.

She unlocks the door, pushing it open and stepping inside.

“Mind your head, he's got all kinds of dumb junk hanging from the ceiling,” Hilda frowns, as you follow her into the apartment.

It's a bit of a mess, papers pinned to the walls and piled high on the table, one full half of the room cluttered up with books, documents and scribbled pictures. The other half of the room by comparison is completely clear, a wide open area of space, save for a collection of large iron bells hanging from the rafters.

“The neighbours hate him, always hitting those things,” Hilda explains, catching you looking around.

Still, there's no sign of the dwarf himself, though judging by the still steaming plate of meat and rice on the table, he can't have gone far.

“Gozo, you ass, it's me, my m- friend came to pick up that stuff I brought back here a couple days ago,” Hilda calls, still getting no response as you wander over to the table.

(cont)
>>
>>43967185
“Can't have gone far,” you shrug, nodding to the plate.

“He's probably hiding around here somewhere,” Hilda sighs, folding her arms.

You raise an eyebrow as you see a droplet of water hit the table, your head raising to the ceiling above.

“Think I found him,” you frown, raising an eyebrow at the sight above you.

A dwarf, Gozo, you're assuming, it balanced between two beams, face red and muscles straining as he keeps himself pinned between the two beams with hands and feet, the end of his beard gripped in his teeth to keep it from hanging down.

“Gozo, what are you doing?”

The dwarf grunts out a few words, muffled by his beard, before releasing his grip on the beams, spinning in mid-air to land on his feet atop the table. It would've been quite an impressive feat of acrobatics for the stocky little dwarf, if he hadn't landed one foot squarely on his fork, the dwarf's eyes welling up in the corners as he forces a stoic face.

“I was making sure that you weren't an imposter. My cousin, with a male friend? Pah, not in this lifetime,” he grunts, spitting out his beard.

“I have friends,” Hilda frowns, as Gozo bends down, pulling the fork out from under his foot and tossing it aside.

“Sisterhood friends perhaps, but not friends like this,” Gozo grunts, spinning to face you, tossing his beard back over his shoulder as he does so.

“So, friend of Hilda...” he frowns, squinting at you through one eye as he folds his arms. He's probably one of the more heavily built dwarves you've ever seen, which is saying something given how bulky dwarves can get, shirtless and covered in scars and tattoos of dwarven runic script and glowering faces.

“Hrrm, if I had to draw an early conclusion from my initial impressions of you. You are an Elshhuan priest, most likely you have seduced my cousin into some manner of illicit interracial relationship.”

Huh, well, he's not wrong there.

(cont)
>>
>>43967196
“You got me. On the plus side, the illicit interracial relationship is making your cousin very happy,” you shrug, smiling.

“I see, I see, well, I don't really care. I'm just thankful we live in a time when I can bone an elf without being judged by my family,” Gozo frowns, nodding sagely.

“Only because they've already disowned you. Anyway we really aren't here for this, we just came to get that stuff, is it still here,” Hilda sighs.

“It is. Unfortunate that you have to leave so soon, I wanted to tell you about my latest findings,” he frowns, gesturing to the stacks of paper.

>Eh, humor him for a while
>Sorry Gozo, places to be
>>
>>43967212
>>Eh, humor him for a while
>>
>>43967212
>>
>>43967212
>>
>>43967212
>>
>>43967212
>>
>>43967212
We got time
>>
>>43967212

Hilda's family seems based. If this guy is a dwarven tinker I say we bring both of them into the fold.
>>
>>43967212
I like Gozo
>>
>>43967212
We do jobs for him, he gives weapons and armor at a discount?
>>
>>43967310

He seems like a gadgeteer or techie. Still, if he's making combat gizmos I want to keep in touch with this guy.
>>
Writing.
>>
Turns out theyre sex apparatus to bone other races for shortstacks.
>>
>>43967611

The temple would pay us gold to send Gozo their way if that's the case.
>>
“Guess I could stick around for a bit,” you shrug, Hilda groaning.

“We'll never make him stop now,” she sighs, as Gozo rummages around on the table, sending a cascade of papers to the floor as he retrieves a sheet from the bottom of the pile.

“Good, great, look at this,” he nods, waving the paper in your face.

You frown, catching hold of it to keep him from waving it around too much to read. It's covered in illegible scribbles, and drawings of something that looks vaguely like a cat.

“Is that a cat?”

“What? Yes, it is. I got bored, so I started doodling, anyway, what about the rest of it, great right?”

You stare blankly for a few moments, pushing the paper back to him with a smile.

“Yeah, but how about you explain the details to me.”

Gozo nods, pacing the table, displacing yet more papers as he moves. “I first discovered this phenomenon while I was meditating, drawing closer to true enlightenment.”

“He means punching those bells until the neighbours complained,” Hilda explains, leaning against a wall.

“Small minded barbarians with no understanding of culture or the philosophy of the true warrior,” Gozo snorts, waving a dismissive hand.

“Anyway, as I thought upon matters of great importance, I realized the value of this majestic creation.”

“Right, so what is it?”

“What? Oh, well it's a thin multilayered card made of several varieties of metamagical materials which cause a resonant echo with a person's natural rhythms to unleash a wave of destructive energy. I just need to find some more mithril, and a bit of orichalcum, and a few other things, and I can have a working prototype within a matter of days.”

You have no idea what any of that really means, beyond the basics.

“So it's a weapon?”

“Sure, or I suppose you could use it for construction and demolition work too,” Gozo shrugs. “I think it would work better as a weapon though, it's too stylish for such menial labour.”

(cont)
>>
>>43967971
“I keep telling you to stick with regular swords and armor, you're good at that, why've you got to keep making this weird junk?”

“Because I have the soul of a visionary, Hilda, passion burning beneath my calm facade.”

“Nothing about your facade is calm,” Hilda frowns, Gozo snorting and continuing his pacing.

“Anyway, I think the results will speak for themselves, you keep the card in your palm, bring your hands together, and boom, anything in front of you gets reduced to so much slurry.”

He pauses, glancing at the sheet. “Okay, not anything, I think I could take it, and a few other things probably could too.”

“So, what do you think? Got gold, want to donate to advancing the cause of a more modernized martial future?” Gozo asks, tossing the paper aside as he turns to face you.

“How much is this prototype of yours going to cost?”

“About three thousand gold should do it.”

Well, that's way outside your price range, or most people's price ranges for that matter. Then again he was talking about magical metals, and you know just how much that junk costs, you're pretty sure your mother's favorite sword costs in the tens of thousands range, at least.

“Sorry Gozo, sounds great, but I'm not that wealthy,” you shrug.

“Oh, well nevermind, guess it's back to making other junk then, going to need a lot more business before I can turn that into a prototype though,” he grunts.

“What sort of other junk?”

“What do you need? I can do most things, weapons, armour, appliances, constructs, whatever. Repair work too, if you break something.”

>Ask about weapons and armour
>Ask about constructs
>Don't really need any of that right now
>>
>>43967995
>>
>>43967995
>>Ask about weapons and armour
>>
>>43967995
>>Ask about constructs
>>
>>43967995
>>Ask about weapons and armour
Maybe we can field test some of his other stuff?
>>
>>43967995
>>Don't really need any of that right now
Let's do more fun things
>>
>>43967995
>Ask about constructs
>>
>>43967995

Uh, can we sponsor this guy? Mad genius dwarven weaponsmith sounds like a good person to have on our side. Maybe he can make us something that makes dealing with the lizard creeps less difficult.

>Ask about constructs

We should hang out with Hilda more often.
>>
>>43968152
>Mad genius
Excuse me? He's a fucking moron that thinks you can kill someone by banging on some metal plates
>>
>>43968176

Freeing a greater demon of gluttony from the rat-body that imprisoned him? No problem.

Sonic weaponry? CLEARLY LIES.

Honestly though, what're you basing that claim on?
>>
Writing.

>>43968152
>Uh, can we sponsor this guy?
You'd need some more funds yourself to do that.
>>
>>43968176
shit's magic. It can do whatever you need it to do.
>>
>>43968230
Hilda's notion that the guy's a freak, the fact that he hasn't made anything useful yet (otherwise he'd be rich)

>>43968244
Shit's magic molten into a specific shape, nothing says he's magic yet
>>
>>43968289

Hilda sucks our cock beneath tables in taverns whenever we ask her to. She's clearly a best, but her judgment doesn't exactly inspire perfect confidence in me.

>the fact that he hasn't made anything useful yet (otherwise he'd be rich)

Oh, boy. I bet you think if you get a college degree and work super hard you'll become a millionaire, too.
>>
>>43968332
>Oh, boy. I bet you think if you get a college degree and work super hard you'll become a millionaire, too.
No, but if I think of a useful online payment method first, then make a car company and then make a fucking privately owned space program, aka invent useful shit, I'll become a billionaire.
>>
>>43968176
Sonic weapons have been theorized and created before, the big problem is that they require either a lot of chemicals or a lot of electricity, and have a nasty habit of shaking themselves apart also. I'd be more worried about this item turning the user into slurry also as opposed to it doing nothing.
>>
>>43968368
>make a car company and then make a fucking privately owned space program
You think that's "inventing useful shit"?
>>
>>43968403

He clearly hasn't moved out of his parents' house yet. Just ignore him.

Anyway, I just think it'd be wildly fun to have Gozo in our corner making all kinds of nonsense. If nothing else, it'll be entertaining, which is all I want out of quests anyway.

Bring Hilda and Gozo into the fold.
>>
>>43968403
Alright alright, it's not inventing, but if that's the best counterargument you can give I think it's pretty clear my point was a good one.

>>43968389
And they all work on electricity/modern technology. It's just not viable that this guy can create that without showing other accomplishements besides being the stereotypical dwarven smith.
>>
>>43968457
Actually, he easily could, its a creative idea that nobody would have been arsed to do because for 3000 gold you can afford a small army of mercenaries. As a general rule why bother fighting when you can pay someone else to do it for you. I'd bet a large amount of money that that ten thousand gold sword was also custom made by some smith with too much time on his hands for a project.
>>
>>43968539
If it was viable, an already established (and actually smart) smith would have come up with something of the sort already, and he may have had the money for it, or at least a large part. I give it maybe a 10% chance that this would work, but as you said, we might as well hire a small army of mercenaries.
>>
>>43968539

This is, in all likelihood, correct.

I'd rather have some crazy dwarven tinkerer's magnum opus than the generic "master-crafted longsword" if we're going out of our way to get gear, though. Just my personal opinion, no real reason for it other than a wish to defy convention.

Also Jareth doesn't use swords.
>>
>>43968595
>If it was viable, an already established (and actually smart) smith would have come up with something of the sort already,
There is no logic to this assertion.
>I give it maybe a 10% chance that this would work
A 10% chance is decidedly worth it if he can refine it after initial tests.
>>
>>43968663
>A 10% chance is decidedly worth it if he can refine it after initial tests.
You're saying the potential reward of the prototype is over 30.000 gold? Now that's a nice quote right there.

>There is no logic to this assertion
Yes there is, it's not really a strange idea, killing or hurting someone with sound waves. Many fiction writers IRL have thought of things like these. It's therefore safe to assume some genius smith has also already thought of it in this world.
>>
>>43968712
Woah, how'd you get 30k?
>>
>>43968712
>Many fiction writers IRL have thought of things like these.
Yes, and one of them has also made one in the real world already, right?
Have you ever considered that the scribbles he showed us weren't scribbles, but actual metamagic theorems and proofs Jareth just doesn't understand?
Why do you think that Gozo can't be the first guy to have realied the resonancy characteristics of those metals? It's entirely plausible. Not every idea has been thought of before, anon.
>>
>>43968750
The thing costs 3k, with 10% chance of a reward. In total for the reward to be bigger than the cost, it would be 3k * 10 = 30k. Not really anything hard here, sorry if I wasn't clear enough.

>>43968760
Yeah, there's a few in the real world, but they work on electricity which is not a thing here. And yes, as I said there's a small chance what he's saying is true, but from his character description I see no reason to trust his brain and spend huge amounts of money on his ideas.
>>
>>43968760
Or hell, maybe some metalurgy technique was recently developed, so while previously people spotted that it could work in theory, actually making it only became feasible recently.
>>
“What kinds of weapons and armor?”

“All sorts, got your basics, you know, swords that burst into flame, hammers that make zombies explode, enhanced articulated plate with various resistant resins and chemicals worked in. I only do the expensive stuff on commission though, just a few weeks ago I finished making a set of plate for this sea troll lady. Dunno why someone who can breathe water wants such heavy armor, but whatever.” Gozo explains, hopping down off the table.

“If you want something special, just ask. I once made some... what was it, mana-reactive metal thread for a girl who looked a lot like you,” he continues, wandering over to the papers pinned to the far wall.

“Then of course you've got some more interesting projects, like this,” Gozo grins, tearing a sheet from the wall and waving it in front of you.

“I don't have the weapon here, it's in storage, but I'm very proud of this one. See, it's a two part set, the sword and the scabbard, when you draw the sword an inch out of the scabbard, it triggers a controlled explosion in the scabbard which propels the sword out at high speed, greatly enhancing the first swing,” he explains, shaking the page in front of him.

“With the specially sharpened and treated edge to the blade, at that sort of speed it can cut through most things. Takes some practice to get it right though, or you'll just be lodging it into walls and junk, but why even bother getting such a genius weapon if you aren't willing to put the effort in, right?”

Hilda frowns off to the wide of the room as Gozo continues his rambling. You get the feeling she's a little frustrated at her cousin monopolizing your attention.

“I don't really use weapons, but I know some people who do, I'll point them your way if they ever need anything,” you grin.

(cont)
>>
>Warlord introduces us to a character with a novel technological concept, he'll produce something for us if we can fund him
>We actually scrape the money together and fund him
>Warlord: jk the dwarf was full of shit

Now, what do you think the chances of this happening are?

Because I'd give it a solid 0%.
>>
>>43968830
“I understand, I don't use weapons either. This steely body of mine is all I need. Still, it's an artform, and one for which I have a great passion. Sadly the guilds have little need for artists, it's all efficiency with those drones, which means no gold for me until I'm willing to churn out five hundred identical stamp-marked hammers a month,” Gozo frowns, choking out the word efficiency like some poisonous curse.

>Buy something for someone (who, and what?)
>Return the stuff to Rihara
>Come back for the stuff in a bit, spend some more time with Hilda first

Jesus christ 4chan, don't scare me like that. "You might be banned, oh wait, nevermind."
>>
>>43968830
Alright guys, you were right, this guy might be worth the risk, I'll be the first to admit it.
>>
>>43968850
>>Come back for the stuff in a bit, spend some more time with Hilda first
HILDA TIME
>>
>>43968850

Just to engage Gozo's clearly hyperactive mind, can we ask if he has any ideas for gauntlets? Let him think on it while we spend some time with Hilda.

Jealous shortstack too qt for me. I want to toss her over our shoulder and bring her back to the inn.
>>
>>43968850
>>
>>43968850
>Return the stuff to Rihara
Bring Hilda with us
>>
So either Rihara or Mom bought some mana absorbant thread from this guy. Huh.
>>
>>43968830
>mana-reactive metal thread for a girl who looked a lot like you
Gotta ask sis what that's about.
>literally MGS sword
>>43968850
>>Come back for the stuff in a bit, spend some more time with Hilda first
>Excuse me Gozo, but I feel I have some gentlemanly things to take care of first. I'll be back though, please do mention if you have any armor that fits with an agile fighting style
>>
>>43968914
>>43968850
This, ask if he has any ideas. Might be pretty cool.
>>
>>43968976

I'm guessing it's mom, we'd know by now if Rihara had some super-weave.

>>43968850
>Buy something for someone (who, and what?)

See if he has any Gauntlets of Sexual Punching available. How much money we got at the moment Lordy?
>>
>>43968850
>>
>>43968856
What risk? I'd say we're taking a bigger risk fucking around with someone affiliated with a hostile guild/cult more so than with investing in this guy. Besides, we're never going to be that rich. We've taken the vow of poverty otherwise known as "having no marketable skills other than fighting and fucking".
>>
>>43968850
Ask about gauntlets. We'd be even scarier if everything we punched burst into flames or exploded.
>>
>>43968998
416 gold
>>
>>43969025

Anons, I present to you Jareth's ideal mittens.

>+5 Agility
>+5 Damage
>Special Effect: Anything you punch grows gigantic, voluptuous titties and has its sexual appetite increased exponentially

Get to work, Gozo.
>>
>>43969011
Adventuring can be profitable.

Plus, he gave is market gold cost of the materials. If we found some mithral or orchalium it would significantly lessen the overall cost.
>>
we aren't immune to potential diseases from punching Undead, are we? Might want some coverings or gauntlets to handle that.
>>
>>43969062
>If we found some mithral or orchalium it would significantly lessen the overall cost.

Good point. We should keep eyes and ears open. If we hook the dwarf up with some materials it'll probably have a nice payoff.
>>
>>43969053
Shit expansion fetishists.

Change it to gets increasingly lustful until unable to control themselves.

Though that could bite us in the ass if we're not careful.
>>
When we finally get him to create this thing for us I say we have him create some gauntlets to put it in. With other shit on the gauntlets too of course.
>>
>>43968850
Oh, what if we suggest he approaches Portalfu's mom? She's likely very well funded and could sponcer him.
>or steal all of his work.
>>
>>43969091
Change it to increasibly lustful and obedient towards Jareth
>>
Writing.
>>
>>43969246
>>43969091
Elshuu isn't a fan of mind magic for sex. I'd personally support making it cast Polymorph on whoever gets hit with it.

This is my fetish
>>
>>43969278
can we get gloves that punch off clothing?
>>
>>43969282

Your fetish is polymorphing? Isn't that just like...implied bestiality?

I'm not judging, but I feel like you're sugarcoating your true reasons here.
>>
We should probably give a little bit of money to hilda to make the pawning cover story more believable.
>>
>>43969309
For fingered gloves that when applied with some force can separate the seams on clothing. Our touch will then literally undress people.
>>
Should they be fingered or fingerless?
>>
>>43969408

>Gloves of Disrobing
>This quest is now anime
>>
>>43969430
I mean half fingered. Gotta keep dexterity.
>>
>>43969333

Nope, transformation fetish, not a beastiality one. Or is it...
>>
“Do you do gloves, gauntlets, that sort of thing?” you ask, letting your eyes drift idly over the paper-covered walls.

“I do,” Gozo nods, grabbing hold of your forearm and holding your hand up in front of his face to peer at it.

“Hrrm, nothing too thick or overly covering I would guess. You channel mana through your hands, correct? Well then, anything too heavy is going to disrupt the mana flow, which would mean that unless it was something very powerful, it would most likely end up weakening you overall. On top of which, I would guess that you would prefer most of your fingers and palms to remain uncovered so as to avoid any complications in your lifestyle.”

“Just so I'm clear, when you say lifestyle, we're talking about fingering, correct?” you ask,

“Yes, or spanking, or whatever it is you and my cousin are doing. I could most likely ensure that any material required on the palm to secure the weapon is soft and supple enough not to interfere, while the harder parts on the outside would have to be designed to work in conjunction with your mana channels and to enhance the force rather than block it.”

You hear a strangled cough from Hilda at the mention of your activities, the dwarf woman turning bright red once again.

“Sounds complicated, and expensive,” you smile.

“It would be, but only because with how your powers work you're effectively wearing a full-body magical item all the time already.”

“How about some added features?”

“Such as?” Gozo asks, finally releasing your arm.

“I don't know, something useful. Like making clothing fall off,” you nod, fixing a serious expression.

“Hmm, doable, problem is that it wouldn't discriminate without some sort of intelligence controlling it, which means you might regret such an enhancement later when you're locked in battle with a ninety year old woman or something.”

(cont)
>>
>>43969566
>>43969333
>>43969282
>>43969246
>>43969091
Also reminder that it was you that made me the deviant monster I am today /tg/, I was an almost normal autist before I visited this board!

You are all truly /d/ in disguise!
>>
>>43969596
That does sound like a flaw in your master plan. Oh well, not like you ever had that much trouble getting people out of clothing in the first place. Maybe you'll just stick with the basics.

“Well, if you want the gloves, come back sometime, I'll draw up some plans, we can take some measurements and run a few tests, and then we'll talk cost,” Gozo grunts.

“Fair enough Gozo. I'm going to spend some time with Hilda first, can we come back for the stuff later?”

“Sure, I'm not going anywhere,” Gozo grunts, pulling a fresh sheet of paper from the stacks, scrabbling some notes on it.

Hilda does her best to stifle a smile as she crosses the room to rejoin you, seems she was worried you were just going to get Rihara's stuff and leave.

“Try to stay off the ceiling this time,” Hilda calls as you head out the door, Gozo snorting and waving her off.

“I promise nothing.”

“So, where do you want to go... master?”

>Take her out to watch some construct fights
>Take her out shopping, she could use at least one less martial outfit
>Go get something to eat
>Enough time has been wasted, take her to an inn
>While the street may be fairly busy, there's some quieter side alleys you could duck into
>>
>>43969614

Oh, we need to get her something positively slutty to wear beneath her normal clothes.
>>
>>43969596
>90 year old women
>regrets
>none here.
>>
>>43969614
>>While the street may be fairly busy, there's some quieter side alleys you could duck into
>>
>>43969602
It happens to us all, anon, I was but a bright-eyed vanilla-loving young lad ten years ago when I first found 4chan.
>>
>>43969651
I call bullshit, so hard.
>>
>>43969614
>>
File: crycry.jpg (13 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
crycry.jpg
13 KB, 204x247
>>43969596
>“Yes, or spanking, or whatever it is you and my cousin are doing

Gozo confirmed for based dwarf.

>>43969614

We need to fuck her in public.
>>
>>43969614
>>Take her out shopping, she could use at least one less martial outfit
>>Go get something to eat
take her on a nice date then fuck her senseless
>>
>>43969614
Dinner and a show
>>
>>43969651

Wrong.

You were the same freak you are today, just dressed up in all the pressed, fresh white linens of normalcy. Your clothing has been shed, Warlord.
>>
>>43969614
>While the street may be fairly busy, there's some quieter side alleys you could duck into
>>
>>43969651
Started young did we? What age did you discover this strange mix of paradise and hell?
>>
>>43969614
I wanna see what happens when we run into that one bitch who fucked us thinking we were a construct.
>>
>>43969723
I... completely forgot that happened.
>>
File: 1428477016981.png (243 KB, 822x474) Image search: [Google]
1428477016981.png
243 KB, 822x474
>>43969660
>>43969686
Well okay, it was more like /tg/ helped me to discover my inner deviant.

I still remember those innocent young days when seeing regular naked breasts on the internet was still new and thrilling.

>>43969701
I was first introduced to 4chan my first year of 6th form college at 17 or 18, I think. Started off on /b/, didn't even realize there were other boards for quite a while. I can't actually remember when I first discovered /tg/, sometime after that. Since it was far more in line with my interests, and the initial thrill of /b/ was starting to fade as it got worse/I got older, I made the move to /tg/ and never looked back.
>>
>>43969723
I agree with this man and all the other votes like it
>>
>>43969784
>Well okay, it was more like /tg/ helped me to discover my inner deviant

Much better.

>>43969723

I forgot about this, too. Why? It was actually a really funny moment in the quest.
>>
Looks like you're off to the construct fights.

Writing.
>>
File: cleese.jpg (10 KB, 210x210) Image search: [Google]
cleese.jpg
10 KB, 210x210
>>43969904

Lewd construct fights?

We should make Hilda sit on our lap.
>>
Hilda seems like the sort of girl who could appreciate two big angry golems whaling on each other, so perhaps the construct fights would be a good place to go. Of course, it's possible you might run into Demissa there, but even she can't hold a grudge this long, right?

“Want to go watch a few fights?” you ask, glancing over at the great blocky building housing the construct arena.

“Sure, I don't go down there often, the sisterhood says construct fighting's for nerds and wizards.”

“Pfft, yet again the sisterhood proves themselves to have terrible taste. Watching big stone monsters beating the hell out of each other will never not be awesome,” you grin, reaching a hand around to bring Hilda closer into your side as you walk, the dwarf woman giving a nervous smile as she presses up next to your leg.

“Got to agree with you there. We aren't going to have any trouble though, right? With Demissa?”

“Eh, she probably won't even remember me, artificiers are a pretty forgetful lot unless you happen to be made out of gears,” you shrug, stepping in through the doors.

It's not as busy as you've seen it in the evenings, but there's still a fair few people around, and you step in after passing a few gold off at the ticket booth, heading through the great high-ceiling hall to the main arena. Looks like a fight's already underway, or about to end, judging by the state of one of the two competitors, the polished metal construct flailing wildly as it tries to locate its opponent despite having lost its head.

“Go skullsmasher, smash his... his torso, next, I guess,” the artificier howls from the competitors booth, gesticulating wildly as the losing golem's creator weeps softly into his hands next to him.

(cont)
>>
>>43970671
You really should come here more often, grinning as you watch the upper half of the headless golem go sailing across the arena, shattering against the far wall to the cheers of the crowd.

“Shit, what happened? I can't see anything,” Hilda grumbles, struggling to look over the people sitting in the stands.

You smile, leading her around to some seats, a little way away from the main crowd, Hilda moving to the seat next to yours, frowning at how high up the wall comes.

“You know, considering that dwarves make up a high percentage of the city's artificiers, you'd think they'd make this place a little more dwarf-friendly,” she grumbles, craning her neck over the barrier.

“I know a solution to that then,” you grin, patting your lap.

Hilda's face turns bright red, the muscular little dwarf woman letting a comical little squeak out as she realizes your plan. Despite that though, she doesn't hesitate to clamber across onto you, setting her athletic, curvy ass down on you lap as she nestles into place to watch the next fight.

>Just sit with her a while and watch the fights
>Fool around with her a bit while you watch
>Stealth dicking
>>
>>43970688
>>Stealth dicking
>>
>>43970688
>Stealth dicking

Absolutely this.
>>
>>43970688
>Stealth dicking
>>
>>43970688
>>Fool around with her a bit while you watch
>>
>>43970688
>fool around
>>
>>43970688
>Fool around with her a bit while you watch
>>
>>43970688
>Stealth dicking

If Hilda wasn't such a well-mannered cock-slave she would have dived headlong into our pants hours ago. She's been patient, she deserves a little reward.
>>
>>43970688
>Stealth dicking
>>
>>43970688
>Stealth dicking

But not that stealthy, I want to embarrass her. She gets off on strangers seeing her servicing the master.
>>
>>43970688
>>Stealth dicking
>>
>>43970688
>Stealth dicking
>>
Stealth dickings are go.

Writing.
>>
Hilda squeezes up tight in your lap as she watches the next fight starting, some four-legged lizard-looking golem made out of bronze going up against a more generic stone humanoid.

As good as the fight is, you have rather more pressing concerns, like the fact that the dwarf woman's ass is crushed up against your crotch. She's breathing heavily, poor girl's been holding herself back all this time, you suppose that it would be cruel of you not to give her what she wants considering her good behavior.

Grinning, you rest your hands at her hips, hooking them inside of her rather plain pants and underwear within, Hilda's lips parting in surprise as you start to tug them down over her ass.

“Master?”

“You've been very well behaved today, Hilda, so I think you've earned a reward,” you smile, rubbing a hand along the smooth, exposed skin as you slip the pants down off of her ass, baring her slit.

With the armrests on the seats where they are, it would be hard for anyone to spot anything out of the ordinary unless they were looking directly at you, but for Hilda it must feel like you're completely exposed. You reach back behind the dwarf woman's exposed rear, lifting her up just enough to pull your shaft free from its confines, the hardening length slapping against Hilda's buttock as you release it.

“You want me to...?” Hilda mumbles, unsure but eager as she feels you grinding up against her.

“Go ahead.”

Gulping audibly, Hilda glances around, placing her hands to the armrests to steady herself as she lifts her ass up high, balancing herself above your tip for just a moment as she lines up. A loud cheer erupts from the crowd as the bronze lizard loses one of its forelegs, Hilda seizing the opportunity to drive herself down onto your cock in one forceful motion, her moan swallowed up in the roar.

(cont)
>>
>>43971688
She sits for a moment, adjusting to your length, trying to steady her breathing and look a little less obvious as she collects herself, the cheer dying down as the two combatants start to circle each other once again.

“How is it, doing it in front of all these people?” you ask the dwarf woman, who can only mumble in response.

You grin, thrusting your hips in one sharp motion, slamming up into Hilda and making the dwarf woman let out a split second of a moan before she manages to clamp a hand over her mouth. A few nearby people glance over, but they're too distracted by the fight to take in what's really happening.

“Don't go all quiet on me now, Hilda, how is it?” you smile, repeating the question.

“It's... it's shameful,” she mumbles, her hips starting to grind against yours, rubbing your shaft against her walls.

“It's... so good,” she gasps, biting her lip to keep her voice in check as she starts short, rocking pumps.

You smile, wrapping one arm gently around her middle, Hilda smiling at the intimacy as you hold her, adding some short, slow pumps of your own to her motions, your hips and hers pressing together with every shared motion, her body squeezing, grinding, caressing you as she moves.

Another roar erupts from the crowd, the spectators up on their feet applauding as the bronze lizard shoots some sort of fire breath, melting the stone from half of the face of the golem, the molten rock gumming up the shoulder is it sinks down.

You join the crowd in their enthusiasm, resting your other hand on Hilda's hip and thrusting up hard into her a few times, the dwarf woman bouncing on your lap as your forceful thrusts rock her whole body, stifled moans escaping between her fingers as she clamps a hand over her mouth.

(cont)
>>
>>43971701
As the cheer subsides, you return to the slow, even pace, enjoying the relaxed speed once again. Hilda for her part is breathing heavier than ever, her measured motions becoming more haphazard as she tries desperately to reach her climax, too nervous to pick up the speed she needs to do so, but caught right on the edge.

“Poor thing, just hold out until the finale,” you smile, never breaking your rhythm as Hilda whimpers, struggling to hold her voice in check.

The minutes tick by, and two fighters slowly wearing each other down as your partner desperately tries to maintain her composure, her whole body shuddering with every movement now.

“Master, please,” she whines, a trickle of drool escaping the corner of her mouth as she paws at your arm.

“I know you can do it Hilda, just hold out a little longer,” you smile, enjoying the twitching of her depths as she trembles on the edge of release.

(cont)
>>
>>43971720
Then in one decisive motion, the stone golem is split in two by the bronze lizard's tail, the crowd on their feet as the two halves collapse to the ground, splintering apart. Hilda's joyous cry joins the crowd as you place your hands on her thighs, slamming into her as hard as you can, the dwarf woman's whole body quivering at your attention as you drive her over the edge into climax, feeling your own peak approaching as an unabashed moan mingles with the cheers.

You smile as you catch sight of a few of the other spectators looking over out of the corner of your eye, eyes wide as they recognize what you're doing. You feel your seed pushing up your shaft, thick strands pumping into Hilda's body as she trembles around you.

“Thank you, master,” Hilda purrs, slumping back against you, chest heaving, a dreamy smile on her face as she nestles into your chest, your half-erect shaft still trapped inside of her.

You give the dwarf woman a pat on the head, letting her bask in the afterglow for a few moments. Though judging by how one of the people who spotted you just ran off, most likely to tell someone, you should probably be moving before too long.

>Nah, it's fine, you can talk your way out of it if they come over
>Time to get going
>>
>>43971737
>Time to get going
Let's not waste time and mana
>>
>>43971737
>Time to get going
>>
>>43971737
>Nah, it's fine, you can talk your way out of it if they come over
>>
>>43971737
>Time to get going
>>
>>43971737
>Leave
With Hilda in our arms, our shaft still inside her, our joining being covered by a cloak we drape on her acting like she fainted or something.
>>
>>43971737
>Time to get going
>>
>>43971737
>Time to get going

I love playing with the submissive shortstack. Hilda a best.
>>
>>43971737
>>Nah, it's fine, you can talk your way out of it if they come over
>>
>>43971737
>Time to go mobile
>>
You scoop up an abandoned cloak from the row behind, giving Hilda a wink as you drape it over her body. Picking her up in your arms, your shaft still resting inside of her as you rise from the seat, the cloak covering your joining.

“Jareth?”

“Play along,” you smile, making your way back towards the doors, Hilda turning bright red as you pass by the many other people coming and going from the arena.

“Is she alright?” a woman asks, glancing down at the dwarf woman, who stifles a yelp at the attention, the way she clenches up around you in her nervousness starting to have a bit of an impact on you as you feel yourself hardening once more.

“Oh yeah, she's fine, just got a bit overexcited in the fight, wore herself out,” you smile, giving Hilda a light bounce, the dwarf woman trying to hold back a moan as the movement pumps your cock into her.

“Poor thing, looks like she's having a hard time,” the woman smiles compassionately.

“Yeah, that's for sure, she'll be alright though,” you grin, the woman nodding as you part ways, heading for the gate, seeing the man who ran off before returning to the stands with a couple of flustered looking employees, accompanied by Demissa and one large golem... Probably a good thing you got moving then.

You make your way back through the doors, flashing the guy behind the ticket desk a grin as he finally recognizes you from the “NO ADMISSION UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES” drawing on the wall by his side, his jaw dropping as you sweep out through the door, picking up the pace as he shouts for the other employees.

Hilda moans openly as you take off down the road at a jog, breaking into a sprint as the doors fly off their hinges, Demissa emerging carried in the arm of her golem as it charges after you, the dwarf woman bouncing on your shaft with every step, the cloak most likely not doing a great deal to hide what's going on with her noises and expression.

>Lose the golem
>Set Hilda down and face them
>>
>>43972068
>Lose the golem
>>
>>43972068
>>Lose the golem
>>
>>43972068
>Lose the golem
>>
>>43972068
>Lose the golem
As I said, let's not waste time and mana
>>
>>43972068
>Lose the golem

The faster we run, the faster Hilda cums. It's a win-win situation!
>>
>>43972068
>Lose the golem
>>
Okay, running it is.

> 0 mana, DC 18
>4 mana, DC 12
>8 mana, DC 6
>>
>>43972282
4 mana
>>
>>43972282
>>4 mana, DC 12
>>
>>43972282
>8 mana, DC 6

If we double up the DC, can the extra degree of success go to giving Hilda a mana-boosted climax?
>>
>>43972282
>4 mana, DC 12
Does channeling sex magic with Hilda riding our dick mean she's going to get jolted with the afterwash? because I'm ok with that.
>>
>>43972282
>8 mana, DC 6
>>
>>43972282
>8 mana, DC 6
>>
>>43972282
>4 mana, DC 12
>>
>>43972282
>8 mana
>>
>>43972326
>>43972302

Later that night...

Hilda sits at her desk in the spare room Gozo keeps for her above his workshop, face still flushed a slight shade of pink. Normally the incessant noise of her cousin's tinkering would drive her to the edge of insanity, but Gozo's ceaseless hammering sounds miles away. She shifts in her seat, its wooden surface already made damp from the direction her thoughts have taken. Try as she might, she can't tear her thoughts away from the events of that afternoon, and despite her near-constant state of distraction, she manages to draw in a deep breath and concentrate for a moment. Her diary, untouched since she was a teenager, before the days of the Red Sisterhood, sits open in front of her. Fighting the temptation to move her free hand down to her crotch, she sets the pen to paper.

>Dear diary, today was a very, very, VERY good day...
>>
>>43972302
She's going to get quite an experience even without you doing that.

>>43972326
Yes, yes it does.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

Okay, so 4 votes for 4 mana, 4 votes for 8.

1: 4
2: 8
>>
8 mana spent

>Current Mana: 44/52

>Roll 1d20
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>43972494
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>43972494
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>43972494
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>43972494
>>
Yeesh, good thing you spent the 8 mana.

+4 success.

Writing.
>>
>>43972476

>>43972498
>>43972501
>>43972505

The dice gods look out for us even when they aren't looking out for us.
>>
We've created a self-perpetuating sex mana generator. We just need to do everything while balls deep in an easy to carry dwarf.
>>
“Hold on tight, Hilda,” you call, Hilda clinging tight around you as she bounces on your shaft.

You hear the thunderous footfalls of the golem closing in behind, Demissa's howled promises of retribution audible even over the noise. That woman can hold one hell of a grudge it seems.

“Master, maybe we should-” Hilda gasps, your hips slamming against hers as you skid round a corner, making her voice break into a throaty moan.

“Run faster? Can do,” you grin, feeling a spark running through your body as you let the mana channel downwards, feeling the strange (and not unpleasant) sensation of mana flowing from the dwarf woman grinding against you and down into your body.

You bring the mana down into your legs, feeling the arcs of energy pulsing through the muscles as you speed up, the golem no longer closing in on you as you duck into another side street, hearing a crash as it smashes aside a stack of crates to one side of the road.

The feedback as the mana jolts back up your legs and into your body sends a wave of energy back into your partner, the power of its bringing Hilda to another explosive climax, gripping tight to you, nails digging into your back as she cums. You skid around another corner, losing the cloak somewhere in the rush as Demissa shrieks for the golem to catch you, Hilda so lost in the sensations that she doesn't even seem to notice that she's now bare-assed and bouncing on your cock in full view of the people in the side street who pause to watch the bizarre chase slack-jawed.

“You can't escape me, Jareth. When I catch you, you're going to learn all about this golem's special functions,” Demissa cackles, the golem still managing to stay level with you even if it isn't gaining any more.

(cont)
>>
>>43972978
Something tells you Demissa doesn't plan on her stony friend being gentle, so you think you'll pass on that kind of party. Instead you bound over a couple walking hand in hand down the side of the street, the pair staring wide-eyed as you sail over their heads, giving them quite a view you'd imagine. Hearing their shrieks a few moments later as they dive to the side to avoid the golem's rampage.

“Boost mode,” Demissa snaps, as the golem blunders down the alley knocking aside everything in its path.

“Confirmed,” the golem rumbles, flames bursting from its heels as it starts to accelerate, closing the gap with worrying speed.

“Can't escape now,” she howls with laughter. This could be a problem.

You glance around, grinning as you spot your way out, sprinting for a gap between the houses, Demissa and the golem growing closer every moment as Hilda moans into your chest, reduced to a quivering mess by the sensations.

You skid around the corner at the last moment, the golem swerving to follow you, the speed its now reached meaning it's a few moments before Demissa realizes her predicament, giving a shriek of “wait” as she dives from the golem's arm a split second before it slams into the far too narrow alley, its shoulders grating against the walls as it grinds to a half.

Demissa picks herself up, groaning and sweeping dust from her clothing, stalking over to where the golem is still attempting in vain to force its way through the alley.

(cont)
>>
>>43972991
“A temporary setback, I just have to go around,” Demissa snarls, as the golem continues to bash at the alleyway, sending splinters of brickwork scattering in all directions.

You smile as you skid to a halt, Hilda crying out as the two of you reach one final climax, the dwarf milking another load from your balls as you stand watching Demissa's impotent wrath.

“Sorry Demissa, you lose, by the time you go around, I'll be long gone, so...” you smile, giving her a wave as you start to walk away.

You pause at the end of the alley, ignoring Demissa's shrieking as a thought occurs.

“Oh yeah, and fuck you,” you smirk, pointing back at Demissa, the artificers' eyes going wide as she stamps her feet.

“Fuck me? Fuck me? Yeah, well, fuck y-”

“Confirmed,” the golem rumbles, grabbing hold of a surprised Demissa, one of those special functions she was threatening springing from a hidden compartment at its groin.

“W-wait, that wasn't what I mean-”

Looks like she still does the command words the same way she did last time you met. Artificers are nothing if not predictable you suppose. Smirking as you leave Demissa to her fun, your shaft finally slipping free of a half-conscious Hilda, the dwarf woman curled up against you with a contented smile on her face. Chuckling, you tug her pants back up over her ass, tucking your cock back into your pants as you carry her out of the alley. You and her are going to be a little sticky from all this, that's for sure. Not that you think Hilda will mind all that much.

>End of Thread
>>
>>43973016
Awesome.
>>
Demissa was certain that she had a command word to make the golem stop, but feeling that powerful stony body slamming against her, the special vibrating feature she'd input humming away inside of her, she just couldn't turn that thought into words.

How long had it been now? She was pretty sure there was a crowd, though she was having trouble focusing through the haze fogging her senses. Why wasn't anyone helping her up? Where were the guild guards? It must have been hours, she'd never be able to show her face on Golem Way again after this, this wonderf- terrible and shameful experience, her lust exposed to the slack-jawed, uneducated peasantry, reduced to a drooling wreck by a construct of her own creation.

She made another attempt at the command word, drool pooling beside her mouth as the golem continued its relentless thrusts, her body locked in orgasm after orgasm. She felt a salty taste on her tongue, something wet and sticky hitting her cheek. It was something strangely familiar, but dazed as she was she couldn't quite put her finger on the source. Whatever it was, there was an awful lot of it covering her now, as the golem continues to drive into her, loyally fulfilling her instructions for as long as it could.

>End of Thread for real

Thank you all for playing, I can hang around for some Q&A for a bit if anyone has anything to ask.
>>
File: 5 star post.jpg (44 KB, 351x440) Image search: [Google]
5 star post.jpg
44 KB, 351x440
>>43973016
>"Confirmed,"
>>
>>43973164
Do undead in this setting often carry diseases and are we resistant to them?
>>
>>43973364
Some do, and you are no more or less resistant to diseases than any other person, albeit a very healthy and physically fit person with a strong immune system.
>>
>>43973164

10/10 ending Lordy.

Gozo is based.

You triggered my shortstack fetish hard.

We should spend time with Hilda more often. Well, maybe not TOO often. She's fun when she's all pent-up and frustrated. But more often than we have been.

Good thread, good thread.
>>
>>43973164
Classy green skin orc lady to romance when?
>>
>>43973164
I can't remember if this was asked in one of your past QnA's, but how much of a trap is Iden? I mean, we're planning on romancing him, and I just wanted to get a picture on how feminine he actually is.
>>
>>43973403
Thanks anon, glad you liked it.

>>43973405
You have had multiple chances, maybe someday you'll pick the right option to trigger that.

>>43973424
Slim figure, girlish hips, he has some tone to him but not enough to make him look muscular, more just makes him look like a flat-chested athletic girl crossdressing as a guy. Facial features are also kind of girly and delicate-looking. Very pale skin and dark hair worn down to his shoulder, which he sometimes ties back when you're adventuring.
>>
>>43973504

So he's ideal trap material who just so happens to be SUPER GAY for Jareth. Not that I hold that against him, it must be difficult to say no to the glowing golden god of fists and hip thrusts.

What are you thinking of running next, Lordy? I've been digging the Elshhu focus lately. I always have fun in these threads.
>>
File: Candie.jpg (44 KB, 625x374) Image search: [Google]
Candie.jpg
44 KB, 625x374
>>43973504
>Slim figure, girlish hips, he has some tone to him but not enough to make him look muscular, more just makes him look like a flat-chested athletic girl crossdressing as a guy. Facial features are also kind of girly and delicate-looking. Very pale skin and dark hair worn down to his shoulder, which he sometimes ties back when you're adventuring.
>>
>>43973553
Iden's crush seems to be pretty Jareth-specific, Jareth has never seen Iden looking at any other men with anything resembling interest.

Planning on running an OWQ thread saturday if I can.
>>
>>43973651
>inb4 Iden purchases an 'Elshhuan Phallic Totem', which he'll just stare at, wrestling with himself on whether or not he has the courage to indulge his burgeoning curiosity.
>>
>>43973740

>inb4 Iden buys Razi a strap on and a blonde wig and begs her to pretend to be Jareth
>>
>>43973757
Is he blonde?
>>
>>43973164
Our group and red head's group adventuring together when?
>>
>>43973740
>Elshhuan Phallic Totem
Well now there's a phrase I've got to include in my quest somewhere.

>>43973810
I'm reluctant to have both parties adventuring together in full if only because that's way too many characters to give attention to all at once. If you want more redhead party time though, you need to spend more time at the tavern in Glimmer Street.
>>
>>43973164
>salty taste
>familiar
If that's cum and a reference to when Jareth fucked her, I thought our jizz tasted somewhat sweet due to Elsshu favor or something?
>>
>>43973863
Pretty sure people are jacking off on her
>>
>>43973863
She did have a couple of boyfriends before she discovered that constructs were her one true love, she knows what regular person jizz tastes like.
>>
>>43973871

Yeah, I figured people decided to join in on the construct's public display of affection.
>>
>>43973871
>>43973895
You are correct in that assumption.
>>
>>43973855
That's what I was afraid of, I think it would be fun to aid redhead's group in a job.
>>
>>43973930

I like it when arcs involving recurring antagonists end in sex.

There's no small part of me that wants to dick our way through the lizard cult, but I'm not seeing any way to make that possible. It's sad, not being able to honor the goddess.
>>
>>43973889
Whoops, assumed her interest had always been golem exclusive.
>>43973871
I figured that, just wondered how'd a salty taste be familiar if she had Jareth whom does not taste salty.
>>
>>43973855
>>Elshhuan Phallic Totem
>Well now there's a phrase I've got to include in my quest somewhere.

Awesome. Glad you like my suggestion!

Hilarious if we saw Iden staring at one, when storekeeper/priestess stealths up behind him "It's self-lubricating"
>>
>>43973958
Keep your spirits up, anon, perhaps you'll meet a qt cultist girl yet that you can convert back to a good and just Elshhuan path.
>>
File: 1419468453951.jpg (28 KB, 300x291) Image search: [Google]
1419468453951.jpg
28 KB, 300x291
>>43973997
I want to convert a Sunbringer to Elshhuan secretly getting Jareth mom's attention.
>>
>>43974120
Jareth in general tries to avoid Sunbringers, but maybe you'll get your chance all the same.
>>
Oh yes, and thread archived:

>http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=disciple+of+elshhu
>>
>>43974120

RISKY.

But sexy enough to be worthwhile. It just has to be that one girl who viciously hates us.
>>
>>43974243
Jareth's mom sends a disguised Sunbringer to check up on the kids by befriending them.
>>
>>43974350

The Sunbringer gets tag teamed so hard by Jareth and Rihara she turns coat and willingly becomes their loyal fucktoy
>>
>>43973994
If something like that existed and was easy to clean I think it'd be the best selling toy ever.
>>
>>43973997
Like Licie, you mean?
Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.