[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a basement full of horrors for an upcoming game of Maid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: horror.jpg (101 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
horror.jpg
101 KB, 1366x768
I need a basement full of horrors for an upcoming game of Maid RPG I'm running /tg/.

Can you guys be creative on my behalf and just think of horrible things to be locked inside various rooms? They can be anything from obviously grotesque to subtle and psychological.
>>
A displeased Master.
>>
>>43964698
>>43964538
/thread
>>
An Immortal maid, starved and half mad with hunger and lack of stimulation, locked and chained in a dark basement room, surrounded with signs and warnings that they are never, ever to be released, and advising not talking to them, not feeding them, not interacting with them etc.

Mess with your players sense of empathy, have them beg and sob and plead... But also for always to keep them on edge, for there to be something unsettling about them.
>>
>>43964538
>>43964538
Have you ever seen the goonies? Imagine all the horrific Incest babies that would occur in Maid RPG.

In addition don't forget your stolen goods, machievelian hostile coup plans. Terrorists or traitors hiding out waiting for the heat to be off of them (I.e. Osama Bin Laden in the movie The Dictator), and don't forget the dragon around a treasure cache or the imprisoned princess/relative of a competing rich persons company
>>
Space Walken
>>
File: 1444885793012.jpg (44 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
1444885793012.jpg
44 KB, 425x282
A senpai who doesn't notice you.
>>
>>43964538
A full set of kitchen knives, forks and spoons.
Dirty.
>>
A horrendous monster, from which they must save an incredibly cute and fluffy monster. After they save the fully monster it loves them and becomes their sidekick.

But!

After a little while, the fully monster begins to create messes, spills drinks on their uniforms, shreds carpets and drapes, rolls around in the mud and tracks it inside, slobbers all over the masters clothes and more.

And then it looks sad and sorry when they catch it, so they'll want to keep it. But when they aren't around, it's pure evil.
>>
>>43964813
You went too far. You monster.
>>
>>43964538
Can we have a little background on why they're down there and why the basement is full of horrors? Or is this a more surreal sort of adventure?
>>
>Straight
A row of tombs containing zombies, vampires, and ghouls
A bottomless pit with critters crawling out
A dusty room crammed with random boxes and crates in no particular order containing old household articles, diaries, a painting, and a coat of arms, haunted
A staircase leading down into the abandoned underworld where souls get lost

>Parody
A Feud between bats and rats that blocks the path
A library with annoying talking books of evil and a monkey
A cathedral where a ghost incessantly plays a mighty organ for a congregation of random underworld dwellers
>>
>>43964538
i think that pic was taken in my town's park.
>>
>>43968106
Where is it?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.