[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Legion of Doom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: LoD.jpg (19 KB, 234x340) Image search: [Google]
LoD.jpg
19 KB, 234x340
Who are they really?
>>
Do you mean Legion of the Damned?

And if so, just read their latest supplement. It includes a bunch of theories, most of them quite unique and different compared to the old, "They're the Fire Hawks!! No, they're Emperor Daemons!!" Both of which are also included with equal weight to the other four.
>>
>>43962272

They used to be Fire Hawks, but I'm not so sure now. They could still be the Fire Hawks due to the Inquisition's evidence of their time travel residue, but all we know right now is they are even more ghost-like than before.
>>
>>43962272
That is what I meant, too many DC comics at 6am.

I really hope that they don't end up as just being some edgy ultrasmurfs in the long run.
>>
>>43962295
You miss my point. The old lore destroyed the mystery and said quite clearly. "They're Fire Hawks." The mystery was gone. The new lore presents multiple different interpretations and doesn't hold up the Fire Hawk explanation above any of the others, which I personally prefer.
>>
>>43962315
New Lore?
>>
Never really saw the as mysterious. They were good guy warp ghosts, that obviously were human once. Warp ghosts against the warp. Trapped in the warp, but fighting for humanity when they can. Draigo before Draigo really.
>>
>>43962315
Why do they need mystery?
Does the Flying Dutchman need seven different possible origin stories? Dawson's Christian? The Dead Men of Dunharrow?
>>
>>43962355
Codex: Legion of the Damned. Came out last year or the year before.
>>
>>43962411
Preferably yes. 40k is all about multiple perspectives and contradicting interpretations. It's about having a sense of the unknown but not the truth.
>>
>>43962251
Tzeench plot.
It is a long story...
>>
File: HallofDOOM.jpg (38 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
HallofDOOM.jpg
38 KB, 480x360
>>43962251
MEANWHILE: ON TERRA!
>>
>>43962449
Kek
>>
>>43962315
>You miss my point. The old lore destroyed the mystery and said quite clearly. "They're Fire Hawks." The mystery was gone.

There was never any mystery you dumbshit, they were introduced as the Fire Hawks.
The only "mystery" is why you never bothered to actually read about them.
>>
>>43962411

Somebody say dawson's christian?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0cbkOm9p1k
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.