[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fantasy Craft: Roll-a-Character edition II- This time with Expert/Master
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Rolled 1 (1d12)

Fantasy Craft is a fairly crunchy style RPG based on the same core game engine as D&D 3.5 (as released under the OGL), but rebuild form the bottom up to be more cohesive in vision and contain no 'trap options' when it comes to character building.

Here is a link to literally all the books released so far (though you should definitely buy a hardcopy if you are at all interested, as Crafty Games is a very small operation): https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5dkzgw3cn842eyw/AACivEvWTEODXQgsjBPsHv8wa?dl=0

In fact CG is selling a bundle of all of the printed stuff right now for a very good price: http://www.crafty-games.com/fantasy-craft-print-bundle/ !

Because character-building has some many different facets to it, I have made a 'Roll-a-Character' PDF for the game, for players interested in coming up with random characters, and to facilitate making characters in-thread.

And for those still unsure about the game, feel free to ask questions and make comments.
>>
Glad that you fixed that 1d14 error in the species line.
>>
Rolled 24 (1d46)

>>43959699
A drake. A drake? A Drake!
Fuck, yeh.
>>
Rolled 17 (1d17)

>>43960635
A mystic Drake even.
>>43960559
I'm gal you noticed, though I have made a few more corrections even size starting this thread- like removing the extra '-' after "Species".

And now for a potentially stupid question: what exactly does gaining caster levels entail for a PC, especially in regards to expert classes that advance spell caster levels?
>>
Rolled 18 (1d18)

>>43960688
A crusader mystic drake? I don't know what game this is but I've been sold!
>>
Rolled 6 (1d7)

>>43960738
Crusader to Skirmisher?
Skirmisher to?
You fucked up the master class line. Just take out the black 1d
>>
Rolled 7 (1d25)

Rolling for talent
>>
Rolled 22 (1d25)

>>
>>43961627
Crusader->Skirmisher->Avatar. Sounds like a cool story arch
>>
>Dwarf
>Shield-Bearer
>Priest

So I got a cliche dwarven cleric.
I actually feel kind of cheated.
>>
>>43962656
roll for paths
>>
Rolled 24, 11, 55 = 90 (3d60)

>>43962753
fuck it I'll do it
>>
>>43962997
Path of Secrets
Path of Evil

ARE you just a cliche cleric? Or is that the face you show to the world.
>>
Beta,
Unborn
Mystic
Priest
>>
Bought the physical pack.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.