[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transmission from the Greenskins, Commander.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
"LIZZEN UP HUMIES. DIS DA GREAT ORK WARBOSS IRON GRINSMILE. NOW WE BOSE BEEN SEEYAN DAT BIG HIVE O' NIDS LAND. I'M BEING NICE ENUF TO CALL A CEASEFIRE BETWEEN US 'TIL WE KILL THE 'NIDS. NOW WHADYA SAY HUMIES? IFFEN YOUR NOT GONNA HELP ALEASE NOT SHOOT US IN DA BACK. WE CAN GO BACK TO KILLIN YOU AFTER THE BUGS ARE DED."

...What is your order Commander?
>>
>>43958509
And may I remind you that long-range communications are down. It's too risky to leave the planet with Tyranids looming about.

I say we let them tear them apart and finish off whoever's left. Eh, Commander?
>>
>>43958619
Test out our virus-bombs on these filthy xenos.
>>
>>43958509
Exterminatus the planet after they land.
>>
The greenskins are noble, in their own way; let us fight the larger threat, and then give them the battle they so desire.
>>
>>43959748
BLAM!
Found the heretic.
>>
Those greenskins are up to something. Which sane ork would willingly stop shooting and chopping?
>>
>>43962871
Nah, this is standard ork logic: there are two fights to be had, but one's only available right this moment. Therefore, if you put off the other fight for later, you get fight more.
That's basicly the whole reasoning behind grouping up for a WAAAGH! in the first place instead of just fighting the next mob of orks.
>>
>>43963036
But why fight one fight after another when you can just fight the two of them simultaneously? Or better, force both of them into one big fight?
>>
>>43963165
Because then THEY start fighting, and every enemy your other enemy kills is another git you don't get to krump.
>>
>>43958509
AS A ORK, I KRUMP DA GIT WOT SED TO STOP SHOOTIN AT DA HUMIES.
WE'Z GOTTA KRUMP DA HUMIES FORE THEY CAN KRUMP DA BUGZ, DAT WAY WE GET ALL DA FIGHTIN'.
>>
>>43963268
DAT BEEZ DA WARBOZ. YOU WANT HOLES FOR STOMACH!? DON' QUESTIN' DA WARBOZ!
>>
>>43958509
Kill'em all
>>
>>43958509
Wait until the Orks and Tyranids committed to fighting one another and then go in full force and wipe them both out.
>>
>>43969631
>what is the Octarius war.
>>
Orks, turning away from a fight with multiple enemies? It doesn't sound right at all. Set up sentries and prepare reserves in case the Orks try some trick.

Of course we'll shoot them in the back as soon as they've blunted the Tyranid horde for us. They're both foul xenos - the fact that the Tyranids are more abominable does not change that.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.