[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so /tg/ apparently Disney is ruining the public domain, what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: mickey.png (311 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
mickey.png
311 KB, 720x540
so /tg/ apparently Disney is ruining the public domain, what do you think?
Also let's try to have a friendly conversation, everyone's opinions on the subject is more than welcome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiEXgpp37No
>>
>>43955074

I think this has nothing even remotely to do with /tg/.
>>
>>43955074
nothing to do with this board cunt.
>>
OP is mad over a samurai jack thread
>>
>>43955101
>>43955106
Literally everything is /tg/ related because CREATIVITY!
Don't be negative, it'll harsh my buzz and give me bad vibes.
>>
>>43955074
>Evidently /tg/ is /co/, so there should be no problem at all with me posting /co/ related threads here and not even trying to relate the topic to traditional games!
This thread is just one anons butthurt over the Samurai Jack thread.

While the Jack thread is of debatable relevance, this thread is objective shitposting with zero relevance to /tg/.

Remember to report guys.
>>
>>43955157
You're not doing a very good job creating a creative environment in this thread, boss. There's a reason for that: you're aggressively shitposting and nobody wants to play with you, because you're not playing, you're complaining. And shitposting: going against the letter of the rules while telling others not to go against the letter of the rules. Sloppy as shit, mang. You hypocrite.
>>
>>43955208

Maybe if you just minimized the thread, the rest of us anons could get back to having fun!
>>
>>43955310
Well, sure, why not. Bye.
>>
>>43955074
>what do you think?
That I've known about this for like 10 years, and nothing any of us do will ever change it.
>>
>>43955074
>apparently Disney is ruining the public domain

wow and the ocean is wet

please go back to /co/ or /tv/
>>
>>43955853
And thus, cyberpunk.
>>
>>43955899
A topic which inspires and makes people ready to play will inevitably lead to creativity, unless disrupted. What you're doing is disrupting. You're making people defensive, putting them on guard. Creativity is impossible under such conditions. Disney has inspired many of us in our traditional gaming, and continues to do so, and the news of a continuation makes us excited and inspired, and helps us get into a playful mood, where we can be creative in a way which pertains to the board's topics. A lot of people who haven't read anything about creativity, and thus have a harder time putting it into words than me, still instinctively know what threatens their creative process. Right now, that's you. So they insult you when you do, because they want you to go away so that they can play again. It's vital for this board that this process is allowed to exist. Traditional games can only exist in a playful environment, it's a prerequisite for their existence. That's why you can't draw a line in the sand like that and enforce such strict rules by the letter, because the letter of the rules is anathema to the very hobbies the board's for.
>>
>>43956304

Bullshit. The Keen border is a broad one but it exsists and this is on the wrong side of it.

Fuck off back to... anywhere else really. Go bother /lit/, I'm sure they'll appreciate your unique take on stuff and shit.
>>
>>43956342
The consistency of rule enforcement which /tg/ needs is that things which inspire people, and it's very hard to say ahead of time what inspires people, must not be killed. Because that kills inspiration, creativity, and playfulness. Now aggressive shitposting on the other hand, does not provide much inspiration, or help creativity or playfulness. There is no clearly defined line for determining the difference between these. There does not need to be one, either. Once, they tried to draw one, and it killed the board until they erased it. Now you want it back. That wrong, and you're wrong. I urge you to watch the video: it might change your mind, by helping you understand what creativity is and how it works. If you don't care about creativity, then you don't belong on /tg/ and you absolutely don't need to be on /tg/, because any rule you wish to discuss can be found via google.

TLDR: the topic of the traditional games board is "anything that makes me feel good", and your negativity is making me feel bad, so you're the one who's off topic here.
>>
File: ningyo hime.jpg (79 KB, 620x420) Image search: [Google]
ningyo hime.jpg
79 KB, 620x420
>>43955074
If you see a player or a DM who talks about "loli", report him to the police because he's rather likely to be a pedophile.
>>
>>43956304
>>43956459
You're still mad about that Samurai Jack thread huh
>>
>>43956498
Who is this guy baitposters keep posting?
>>
>>43956304
>>43956459
Not being very inspiring right now bruh. Do you really think that you, right now, being the way you are, your thread being what it is, are fit to decide what belongs on /tg/ or not? Do you feel like you've got a handle on improving the quality of the board?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.