[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #606: Unintended Albatross Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 73
File: JUMPCHAIN.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
JUMPCHAIN.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>IRC
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>Last Thread
>>43939569
>>
I see what you did there.
>>
>>43954757
>albatross

You know, that reminds me. Tell me about your favorite birds, /jc/. From this or any other reality.
>>
...let's try that again.

Have we ever talked about how powerful Eliatropes can be? In the finale of Wakfu's 2nd season Qilby punched Yugo hard enough into a planet that it SPLIT INTO TWO. Then all the other Eliatropes chased him around for a while-and blasted through another planet getting to him.

What's the consensus here? Are eliatrope-native planet just super flimsy, or are eliatrops just that damn powerful?
>>
>>43954778
My favorite bird is a Quetzal.
>>
>>43954778
Turkey.

No reasons why really, it just tastes delicious.

>>43954776
This might be obvious in retrospect, but which Psyker power from A Grand Day Out would you say deals the most damage in an attack pound for pound? Telekinesis, or Pyrokinesis?
>>
>>43954792
Weren't they also really small planets, too? More like decorations for the weird other dimension than real planetoids.
>>
>>43954778
My cute little love birds. They're called that because they feed on it.
>>
>>43954776
Based off of what you’ve written and a conversation I swore we’ve had but that I cant find on the archive, here is how I understand the Winds of Magic.

If you find yourself in a situation where magic cannot be used, you can create the conditions that allow magic to be cast, ie if you’re in a anti-magic zone you can nullify that effect, albeit briefly.

I am under the impression that the WoM perk is /not/ required in order to cast magic in the WHF, or to use WHF magic outside of that jump.

I looked through the archive, as I swore we’ve had this conversation before, but I couldn’t find anything. I’m using the name I’m using to make this easier to search for next time this question comes up.

I hate to ask, because I know you get this all the time, but it was a subject of some debate a week or so ago.
>>
>>43954840
Maybe? They did look like they were made of rock, though. And they were definitely bigger than the 'tropes, though. And likewise I have no idea how to interpret Qilby just...grabbing one and flinging it with his wakfu arm.

I think the one Yugo was blasted through might've been hollow, I don't remember
>>
>>43954778
I'm a falcon kind of guy.
But Merlins are pretty cool too.

Thunderbirds are best cryptid birds.
>>
>>43954792
Well, they can be, eventually.

Quilby has untold thousands of years of experience with his powers, whereas Yugo had thousands of Eliatropes working with him, all of whom were somewhere near his own level.

He also accidentally into godhood in the OVA, even breaking time and making a new race in his own image in both the Dofus Era and the Wakfu Era.

So with enough time, or enough of them working in tandem... yeah.

They've got the purest connection to the driving life energy of the universe out of any race in the setting - after all, the goddess Eliatrope is herself the incarnation of Wakfu, just like the Great Dragon is the incarnation of Stasis.
>>
>>43954837
>pound for pound? Telekinesis, or Pyrokinesis?
Well, one of those deals damage primarily through applied force and one through heat. So, I'd guess Pyrokinesis.
>>
>>43954877
Let me guess-they look like fat kekoos? Because if any bird could evolve to feed off love, it'd be those little assholes
>>
>>43954778
Without a doubt, my favourite bird character will always be Skarlath. He's the sidekick to the main hero of Outcast of Redwall, and his job is basically to be awesome and too good for this sweet earth.

His introduction is basically him tag teaming with a berserker and keeping up, except being way more tactical since he's sane, being fucking terrifying to his enemies, and when he's off the battlefield he makes preserves and cheeses.

Then when his berserking bro gets an army he decides to be a scout and also take out targets of opportunity. Someone gets a lucky shot though. And then makes the stupid ass mistake to wave his dead body in front of the berserker. (This turns out poorly for the bad guy. He is surprised by this.)
>>
>>43954930
Well they didn't BEFORE that suggestion.
It wasn't really a question of evolution, though.
>>
>>43954837
Pyrokinesis starts strong and remains strong, while telekinesis starts out much weaker, along the lines of 'throw heavy thing at stuff', increases as the size of the object you can throw does and then right at the end there's an incredible jump in damage potential when you start messing with stuff on the atomic level. Think the skill in parasite eve ps1 vidyer game that lets wossname trigger pocket atomic detonations.
>>
>>43954778
I'm fond of those early proto-birds from when they were still mostly dinosaurs. A lot of them had four wings, since their legs were feathered and could pivot pretty far. It's debated whether they actually flapped them or just used them as control surfaces, but either way I bet it was cute.
>>
>>43954837
Pyrokinesis is the ATTACK!!one power, but Telekinesis has many more tactical options outside of game rules. That said, I think Pyrokinesis gets to 'burn the soul itself' levels so...
>>
>>43954930
*kekoos, fuck

>>43954907
I see. But...not enough to crack an Earth-sized planet, would you say? I never could figure out how the hell to interpret dem finale eps, nor how Yugo got up and kept fighting after being smacked into a planet hard enough to crack it.
>>
>going psyker
>not choosing based Biomancy
It's like you plebs don't want to follow in the footsteps of da based Emprah.
>>
>>43954883
The only notes I can find just say 'fuck it, skill lets you turn a nonmagic setting into one with magic forever' so yeah, I think the way you've summed it up there is the way everyone can assume it works.
>>
>>43954971
Damn.

I know it would probably end in mutually assured drestruction but would you say in a battle between a top-level pyrokinetic and a top-level telekinetic, the TK guy'd have a slight advantage?

>>43954985
I was thinking of "burn the soul itself", yeah. Never did figure out if all Warp fire did that or just Tzeentch's particular brand.

Come to think of it-Tzeentch's flames mutate things but do the other gods' flames do anything special? Can you develop your own effects and themes for your warp fire if you practice enough?
>>
>>43954837
They are psyker powers from 40k. Since they are not given to be by the benefactor you should not touch either. Stay away from those, implants, mental downloads, and just about everything else available in that jump. Accepting them is a trap. The whole universe is a trap. Not saying it is the jump's fault, the setting is just a trap.
>>
>>43955050
It's more of a 'nobody knows who won, but they do know nothing will ever grow on the spot the battle was fought ever again' fight.

FUCKING CAPTCHA HOW CAN I SELECT THE FUCKING PALM TREES WHEN HALF THE IMAGES ARE OFF THE SCREEN?
>>
>>43955108
You pay for them using CP.

It's the fucking benefactor.
>>
>>43955108
Go away mom, the cool kids are playing with the traps because it's fun and you're not.

>>43955130
I just like, click 4 random things and hope they're the right things. Rinse, and repeat. Statistics means sooner or later I'm bound to get the right combo.
>>
>>43955130
>FUCKING CAPTCHA HOW CAN I SELECT THE FUCKING PALM TREES WHEN HALF THE IMAGES ARE OFF THE SCREEN?
Drag the box over.
>>
>>43954778
Birds are trash animals.
>>
>>43955241
Plants a best
>>
File: happylondo.jpg (101 KB, 600x686) Image search: [Google]
happylondo.jpg
101 KB, 600x686
>>43955033
>The only notes I can find just say 'fuck it, skill lets you turn a nonmagic setting into one with magic forever' so yeah, I think the way you've summed it up there is the way everyone can assume it works.
lol.

Okay, thanks Babs, and thanks again for the sweet ass jumps. Here, have a picture of Best Ambassador having fun.
>>
>>43955108
There are...two ways you could approach this. One of them is that they aren't psyker powers from 40k, just powers that produce the same effects using an ambiguous power source. So the 40k is a "gauge" for how powerful the abilities are to begin with, but they aren't limited to the 40k limitations (Once you start enhancing stuff with perks you'll definitely break the 40k limit). This is probably the safer, and more commonly adopted interpretation, since...it doesn't involve the Warp.

The other interpretation...is the one you have, which you're well familiar with.

If Babylon wants to dictate one of the two as the official one, by all means, but I don't think anyone has made any official statement regarding it.
>>
>>43955131
You pay CP simply because a mechanic was needed stop people from going "I get everything ever" All of the options specifically come from in universe sorces. A staff, heresy gifts, the captain, and the houses. Not from the benefactor. All are earned in universe, not given before.
>>
>>43955130
By the way, I'm curious-exactly what would the 4 psyker blade rolls ASA got give you?
>>
>>43955255
>Plants
>Animals
What
>>
>>43955279
Or you could say that they get 'adopted' and become as true perks after LoT.
>>
>>43955033
Quick question, does Free Mage Lord apply to one wind and no more, one wind and then discounts on other wind purchases, free all winds, or somewhere in between?
>>
>>43955130
Hey Babs, what would the other alpha level powers be comparable to?

I'm talking telepathy, divination and biomancy.

Also, is it possible to build the ship upgrades with the right tech perks and backgrounds from the other WH40k jumps.
>>
>>43955108
>>43955318
It's been stated on multiple occasions by both 40k creators that choosing psyker is not ipso facto a trap option. Yes, it's 40k so if you act like a dumbass or an unadulterated shonen fucktard it's going to bite you in the ass.

However, psyker is not a trap option regardless of the TT mechanics of 40k rpg.
>>
>>43955355
I meant

>animals a shit
>plants a best
>inb4 funghi
>inb4 viruses
>>
>>43955423
In the other 40k jumps I agree that it wouldn't be. My point is that in a normal jump you have a safety net of sorts with it. In LoT it isn't there, it isn't a normal jump. Because it breaks all the conventions of jumping you are subject to the actual rules and lore of the universe. All psyker powers are technically the Warp in you skull. If you wank something different, then good for you. I said it is the universe itself that makes it a trap. The jump just left you to the whims of the universe.
>>
>>43955512
I don't think anyone can claim fungi are the best. Not when yeast infections are a thing.
>>
>>43955519
Have you ever thought that you may be extremely autistic, annoying, and prone to intentionally interpreting things as literally as possible in the way that makes things the worst for you, ignoring any suggestions or belief to the contrary by other individuals, for no real reason? And that this is bad?
>>
File: smug duck.gif (3 MB, 427x220) Image search: [Google]
smug duck.gif
3 MB, 427x220
>>43955241
You seem upset.
>>
>>43955519
Also psyker powers aren't 'the warp in your skull', it's simply you manipulating the warp and the materium themselves through force of will. The reason demons will bust out of your head is because you have a strong, visible soul they can easily find and they use your meat body as a portal. They can technically do it with anyone, psyker or not, if they can find them.
>>
>>43955547
So should we follow what is written in jumps, or just apply our own rules/interpretation? I constantly see people shitting on others because they go against what a jumps says for every jump but LoT. Why?
>>
>>43955519
Just canon that the Warp doesn't exist then. Problem solved. It's your chain, no one will know any better if you make adjustments for something that suits you better.
>>
>>43955598
Everyone else isn't as much of an autistic rules lawyer as you.
>>
>>43955519
>In LoT it isn't there, it isn't a normal jump.
Yes. Yes it is. It has a few different mechanics, but it's just another jump. A well written jump, an awesome jump, but it's just a jump.

>Because it breaks all the conventions of jumping
No it doesn't. There are other narrative driven jumps. It shares some mechanics with gauntlets.

>you are subject to the actual rules and lore of the universe.
No more or less than you would be in other worlds.

>>43955547
Agreed. It's either genuine autism, which I know we joke about but I've run into a few autistics here. One time I had to explain ironic humor. Literally had to parse out, line by line, what ironic humor was.

Anyway it's either that or 40k is his waifu setting and its viriginity must be preserved.

>>43955598
You're the one adding rules to the jump. Nothing you're saying is written in the LoT jump, nothing you're saying is a ruling given by a jump maker.
>>
>>43955630
No actually I think 40k is mostly shit.

Everything about in universe sources that I brought up is in fact all of that good writing in the Jump. The convention broken is the opening scenes spelling out that the benefactor is gone. Everyone just chooses to wank it into not mattering. The jumps is well written, and the narrative is fine. I don't even have a problem with the whole deadlight thing. What it comes down to is that we scream follow the rules in every other jump, but ignore what the jump says in LoT. Unless the maker officially rules that the benefactor is giving you the shit, then it is just wanking the way you want it.
>>
>>43955828
You just sound like someone with a lot of salt and little understanding of other peoples' thinking process.
>>
>>43955828
>The convention broken is the opening scenes spelling out that the benefactor is gone.
Here's the problem, bub. All we know is what's written in the doc; that's it. To my knowledge the jump maker hasn't ruled on the meta aspects of the jump as they related to Jump-Chan. So in as much as you're accusing others of wankery, you're doing it yourself.

You're reading into the narrative, you're making assumptions that may or may not be true, and you're passive-aggressively attempting to make a ruling on it. That's why you're getting shit for this. Honestly, you need to work on your reading comprehension, your arguments come across as an inability to distinguish between narrative-abiguity and personal interpretation.
>>
>>43955828
How is what you're doing not fanwank as well? Can you point to the text where it explicitly states what you're arguing for?
>>
File: ho-oh dj.png (997 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
ho-oh dj.png
997 KB, 1280x1280
>>43954778
Ho-oh's a good one.
>>
>>43956029
Your ears pop, and for a second you see ... no.... better to not use her name. A little ritual you don't even remember picking up. Using her name is bad luck.
Call her The Lady.
She's there, almost. A few brief flickers, like trying to make out the image on an old, broken down TV. She should be laying out a tempting selection of new tricks and treasures for your perusal, instead she's hammering at something and screaming at you.
... For you?
Something pulses and she's gone.
All alone, just like that.
You aren't sure how long you
>>
File: skullsquadron.jpg (599 KB, 2000x1230) Image search: [Google]
skullsquadron.jpg
599 KB, 2000x1230
>>43954778
>favorite bird
Muh first lurve.
>>
>>43956099
He means your idea of how the perks work, hoss.
>>
>>43956118
That isn't a perk. That is from the opening of part 1.
>>
>>43956136
Now you're being intentionally retarded.
>>
>>43956099
Please point out the line or lines that supports your position.
>>
>>43956179
Let it go, dude. He's either a dedicated troll or genuinely autistic. In either event, you aren't going to get what you're looking for. Just ignore him and go about your business.
>>
>>43954778
Wagtails, obviously
>>
>>43956118
If a copy paste from the document that says she ain't giving you shit like normal ain't enough then fine. You say I don't have reading comprehension.

>She should be laying out a tempting selection of new tricks and treasures for your perusal, instead she's hammering at something and screaming at you.
... For you?
Something pulses and she's gone.

She isn't giving you the shit.

>The Rewards of Heresy
There are a great many things you can obtain here. Your immortal, eternal soul is a small price to pay for such things, is it not?

>You also have access to Grigobretz private Chirugeon, a pre-heresy autodoc capable of granting a number of very useful implants.

>Beyond that, the Staff holds power of Wyrds, those blessed or gifted with psychic power. When wielded
it allows you to distort or even nullify the psychic powers of others, though as with all artifacts of this
sort, care should be taken when wielding it against powerful foes, for the staff may decide they are a
more worthy wielder than you.

>The Merchant Guilders offer more than neural editing - some people are oddly unwilling to allow
ancient, poorly understood machines of dubious maintenance to work on their brains. For these
people, there is a healthy list of cybernetics available for purchase.

>As well as the usual
collection of rare and unique artifacts the Guilders House also has an ancient information
dissemination system that can be used to upload skills and abilities to a persons mind...

Everything you get is from in universe, and not the benefactor. That has been my entire argument. It is written into the header of every section.
>>
File: vf-25s-fullarmor-fighter.gif (171 KB, 800x708) Image search: [Google]
vf-25s-fullarmor-fighter.gif
171 KB, 800x708
>>43956114
She's a classic; I'll give you that.

>>43954778
This one is my baby, though. So. Fucking. Sexy.
>>
>>43956353
>I Don't Understand Flavor Text: The Post
Wow.
>>
>>43956386
Yup. This is why I'm not engaging him. I think he's honestly autistic.
>>
File: vf-25s-fullarmor-front.jpg (45 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
vf-25s-fullarmor-front.jpg
45 KB, 848x480
>>43956357
Aaaaand another shot of her.

I use the VF-25 as the base for all of my air superiority fighters. Lotsa upgrades, mind you, but I love the lines on this bird.
>>
>>43956419
>>43956386
So, what is the source of the powers and why are they backfire-proof?
>>
>>43956386
Ok. Ignore everything a jump says. Got it. Thanks. Power nerfs, end chain restrictions, cp limits.... Whatever. It is all just flavor text.
>>
Babylon, I'm playing through Light of Terra. Would you mind telling me what Lord-Captain Draken Grigobretz would say in response to my questions if you're still in the thread?
>>
>>43956386
I think the funniest part is that he was asked to justify why they'd work exactly as he says. He can't separate his own interpretation from the text itself. There really has to be something wrong with him.
>>
>>43956445
Frontier had some really great designs for the variable fighters, some of Kawamori's best to date. You have good taste, anon.
>>
File: vf-25s-fullarmor-rear.jpg (543 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
vf-25s-fullarmor-rear.jpg
543 KB, 2560x1440
>>43956581
>You have good taste, anon.
Thank you, anon. Here, have a booty shot.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 800x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 800x667
>>43956618
Eh, I still prefer Tiger-chan.

Dat waist.
Dose legs.
>>
Jump #04: Drakengard >>43898822

Jump #05: Saint's Row
Name: Ruby Spirals
Origin: Lieutenant (-100CP)
Crew: 3rd Street Saints

-Perks-
Past Experience (Free) (Robotics)
Shoot the Devil in the Face (-100CP)
Style & Substance (-200CP)
Friendly Fire (-200CP)
Do Something With Your Hair? (-600CP)
Trafficking (-200CP)
Live Map (Free)

-Companions-
The Protagonist (-200CP)

-Drawbacks-
Evil(er) Twin (+300CP)
Clone Troubles (+300CP)
Tech Unsavvy (+100CP)
Teacup (+100)
Early Invasion (+0CP)

This jump was...less fun then the last.

I woke up in a cabin on the mountain near the university. Unfortunately, i seemed to be sharing the mountain with the...Samedi? They're the pricks in green who arent hopped up on steroids, right?

Anyway, i ate good that night. After that, i surfed through their memories to see if the Boss had woken up yet. Apparently, the Boss had, and she went after the Ronin first. I was too late to save Aisha, unfortunately. She stopped focusing on them after she killed their second in command, Jyunichi, and turned her attention to the Samedi.

Which was why they were here. Apparently the Boss liked to camp out here on the weekend, and the idiots thought they could take her out. This new information on hand, i decided to wait.
>>
File: A-10_Thunderbolt_II_In-flight-2.jpg (2 MB, 2353x1266) Image search: [Google]
A-10_Thunderbolt_II_In-flight-2.jpg
2 MB, 2353x1266
>Not posting best bird.

I like my girl to have some muscle.
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 1191x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 1191x626
>>43956836
A gal can have muscle without having a dick.

See pic related. Plenty of muscle mass to heft some missiles, but still feminine.
>>
File: dobkeratops.jpg (122 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
dobkeratops.jpg
122 KB, 1024x768
Death to all birds.

On a tangentially related note: what can I actually get with the Monster Egg in King Arthur?
>>
>>43956836
It always amuses me just how much lewd material there is for the A-10.
>>
>>43957013
A side of bacon and toast, but only if you order before 1030.
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 1032x774) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 1032x774
INTO THE DANGER ZONE!
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 800x600
>>43957058
HIGHWAY TO THE
DANGER ZONE
>>
>>43957058
>yodawgIheardyoulikewings.xbt
>>
Hey, Babylon - if you're still on, we've been having some arguments about Body Mod vs. equivalent Non-Body Mod perks. I'm just curious why you set up so we could keep our wings, ability to see the entire color spectrum, or ability to run as fast as a motorcycle, but not an ordinary peak human physique. Was that the intended result?
>>
Karmatron Dynamics from Gunnm, do you get both theories? Or pick one?
>>
>>43957587
Both, I believe.
>>
>>43957553
Again with this? You're the only one arguing for being able to keep your perks without breaking the deadlight.
>>
>>43957033
90% of that is made by ex-soldiers who, after experiencing the blessings of Air Superiority, return ruined for any relationships, forcing these broken men to turn to smut to satisfy their lust. Noone can match the raw love of a A-10.

Except the AC-130
>>
>>43957800
>spoiler
>Fat chicks: not even once
>>
>>43957882
I think pedophiles are disgusting too, but this thread and the post you linked have nothing to do with them.
>>
>>43957989
He's been spamming a lot of threads with off-topic posts. Just report and ignore.
>>
So to my knowledge I'm able to use card magic from Fairy Tail to bring my cards from Yugioh alive.

Do they count as companions now or do they stay an item?
>>
>>43958390
If they return to card form when your magic runs out, they're still an item. If they're permanently an individual, well...they're probably more companion than item by then.
>>
>>43958390
Are they sapient? If so, then companion unless stated otherwise in their perk text. If they are not sapient, not a companion.
>>
Borderlands has "Action Skill: You may only have one Action Skill at any time." Does that mean you can buy multiples and swap between them, or you can only buy one? I thought it was the latter but it's wording makes me unsure.
>>
>>43958390
They're a manifestation of your magic, when you cancel the spell or run out of mana they poof out of existence.
>>
>>43955409
Not Babylon 5 Anon, but he's stated you can use Biomancy to enhance single-targets to Space Marine levels.

Telepathy, probably planet-range and above. He's trotted out that 'Psyker that controlled a fucking sector via telepathy' as an example of 'You're not this powerful, but...'
>>
>>43958864
I think he also said that the Biomancy could do that at such a range that it could essentially work on anyone on the same planet.
>>
>>43958864
Well okay. Alpha seems to be planet level max on coverage then, with all the really crazy stuff being on Alpha Plus.

Would turning an army of men into piles of kittens be within alpha level? Army of Orks? Army of Spess marhines?
>>
>>43958908
Has he said anything about what information the Captain will give you without a CP cost?
>>
Can you purchase multiple psyker specialties from Light of Terra?

I mean, it'll be expensive, but probably worth it.
>>
>>43959048
I vaguely remember that he'll tell you a bit more detail about the clans than you get in the descriptions if asked... He might have also had access to old maps of the ships and been able to point out where the clans and worst parts of damage are, but I can't remember if he confirmed that.
>>
>>43959053
I believe Babs said you could, yeah.
>>
>>43959076
Thanks. I'll go with something like that unless he says otherwise.
>>
>>43959147
Just remember that he eventually falls into a hole and becomes King of the Squats, so you won't be able to rely on his knowledge forever.
>>
>>43959078
Sweet.

Goodbye, CP~
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 500x280
Hehe, I'm a psychotic scientist clown in Iji, kill everyone, HONK-HONK-HONK.
>>
In Light of Terra, do you have to be at zero or more CP at end of part or at end of whole jumping series of LoT?

Also, when Mirror's Edge jump. Or getter robo.

When we have Judge Dredd jump with perk that makes it like the Stalone version?

>You killed innocent people
>The means to an end!
>You started a massacre!
>I caused a revolution!
>YOU BETRAYED THE LAW!
>LAAAAAAAAAAW!
>>
>>43959399
End the Jump not individual parts.
>>
Know any stuff that'd work in place of a soul if I, uh, made a bad deal?
>>
>>43959554
Always use someone else's soul. If not there's power from pain from Commoragth. It allows you to torture others to protect your soul.
>>
File: TpHkTh.gif (2 MB, 504x336) Image search: [Google]
TpHkTh.gif
2 MB, 504x336
>>43959554
More souls? The cat perk from Soul Eater gives you nine to work with. If the deal you made wasn't too specific about it being yours, Dark Binding from Hellsing should allow you to give some other poor sap's soul.

Alternatively...
>>
>>43959554
Also there's some good perks for getting great deals out of pacts in Dragon Age Inquisition. Can be your own Faustian Sorcerer and never pay for it.
>>
>>43958657
Also, any way to get companions Action Skills?
>>
There are perks to make yourself bigger.

Which of these could a companion get through imports?
>>
>>43959792
Touhou gas a power for it. Otherwise they can become a giant dragon in LOSS.
>>
>>43959792
Oh, and One Piece.
>>
>>43959792
Gears of War has one. I think it's a freebie, even.
>>
Ikki Tousen jump when?
>>
>>43960173
You know when.
>>
>>43960382
Aye aye sir.
>>
Its that time again. DD and nothing better to do.
I'm 0% artist and using a shitty program for my kindle. However I have upgraded from finger painting like last time to using my 3DS stylus. Progress.

I will take requests to butcher horribly.
>>
>>43960623
Antispiral Anon working at Starbucks
>>
>>43960623
A round shield with a star in the center. Said star is surrounded by three falling comets on each side, for a total of six.
>>
9. Harvest Moon
Free Stuff: Run-Down Farm 1 Acre, Single Room House, Barn, Chicken Coop, Well, Farm Tools
Origin: Drop-In, Age: 20
Perks: Green Thumb (-50), Who Needs Water (-300), Farmer Dolittle (-300), Blessing of the Goddess (-300), Gaia Speaks to Me (-150)
Items: Seeds Galore (-100), House Expansion (-200), Blue Feather (-200)
Drawbacks: Hard Work (+600)

I still have the Safehouse from Infamous and it's not defined in any way, so in all future jumps the Safehouse is a rundown 1 acre farm just outside of town.

Anyway, I'm down to bodymod and stuck doing farmwork, but I am damn good at farmwork. The digimon have taken a liking to raising farm animals, so Chimmy and I work the fields, and occasionally we monster our way around town. The locals were a bit freaked out, but we could talk and sell strange fruit that cures poisons or confusion and buy eggs. It was a hard ten years, farmwork sucks, but we get along better when we work at mundane jobs. Fighting monsters turns me sullen and Chimmy into a demanding asshole. Regular life we get along, make pizza, plant the berries from Pokemon and Sugarbowl, it's not bad.

I don't really have a clue why Jumpchan wants to watch us farm, though. She doesn't seem too annoyed by it though.

>>43960623
I request outrageously tall people discussing mundane outrageously tall people problems.
>>
>>43960623
Necron spider repairing an unconscious Jumper with an expression that says "What is this, the third time now?"

Saitama shaking hands with Abaddon and taking his arm off.

A tiny cat-sized Jaeger with claw attachments meowing at an intruder.

Karl Pilkington getting annoyed by a Jump.

Jumper trying to flirt with Yuugi in Touhou.
>>
File: cup of asa.png (73 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
cup of asa.png
73 KB, 400x400
>>43960642
>>
>>43960757
Haha, you sir are a fucking legend.
>>
>>43960702
>An Idiot Abroad: Multiverse Edition
>10 minutes into Pokemon, Jumpchan gets a call from Karl wanting to go back home
>>
File: a weird cookie.png (46 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
a weird cookie.png
46 KB, 400x400
>>43960684
>>
>>43960883
Pretty neat! Thanks, anon!
>>
>>43960438
I wish you the best of luck anon in making the jump

don't screw up.
>>
>>43960939
I'll do my best man
>>
Has there been anyword of Sakura Wars?
>>
>>43961059
Good Luck.

Will it be based on Manga, or the Anime?
>>
File: tomb spider J-0LTIK.png (57 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tomb spider J-0LTIK.png
57 KB, 400x400
>>43960702
>>
>>43961127
Most likely the manga, I've had experience making jumps before, and generally prefer manga over anime. Easier to research shit.
>>
>>43961170
Fantastic. Being a Tomb Spyder is suffering.
>>
>>43961216
thats good. The manga is better material.
>>
>>43961170
I guess its about time to pack up and drive people home. Have a good night, jumpchain. It was fun.
>>
>>43961170
>>43961170
I imported my tomb spyder friend as a sACU to assist my Light of Terra.

It was glorious
>>
What happens if during the 40k Imperium jump you land on Isstvan V, but took the "The Grim Darkness of the Present" drawback after taking jumps like LoT and Commorragh?
>>
>>43961392
huh thats a good question...

cause in Commorragh we had a big old civil war.
>>
>>43961392
Your background spent their time in a galaxy that incorporated the changes you made, before being tossed back into the past through the warp?
>>
If you Jumped multiversal Gaki no Tsukai, what are some of the things the Gaki staff threw at you? What jokes unique to your chain showed up?
>>
File: when you pod hank hill.jpg (35 KB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
when you pod hank hill.jpg
35 KB, 400x299
What was the best decision you ever made, Jumpers?
>>
>>43955033

So... rather than just doing anything the perk says it does, it actually lets other people learn WHF magic?

I guess that's fine, and pretty useful, if it doesn't come with the potential for daemons.
>>
>>43955828

You aren't wrong.

But it's been around long enough that that general approach has been enshrined along with a refusal to allow valid criticism of either LoT or how the thread wanks it.

Probably better to just drop it.
>>
>>43962095
Saying Yes to the Benefactor.
>>
>>43957587

Both. They're actually just example applications of Karmatron Dynamics, so even if you only got one, you could develop the other.

>>43959792

Demigod Atelier from Asura's Wrath should allow for fairly large size increases via mantra cybernetics.
>>
File: AntiSpiralWP.jpg (131 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
AntiSpiralWP.jpg
131 KB, 1920x1200
Some questions for Stupid Dog re: Supernatural-

If Metatron pulls off his ritual, do you lose access to On The Wings Of A Prayer if you bought if for CP? Would your other powers be weakened?

Since the Knights of Hell were apparently created from the power of the Mark (and thus indirectly from the Darkness) whereas the Anti-Christ was produced from the merger of a human and an angel soul, what would you say could happen if one were attempt to use soulforging to fuse the Knight of Hell Abaddon's soul with that of a human?

Finally, does Smiting have to take place at touching range, or if you have the means to extend/make projectiles of your soul can you project the effect through things like the high energy reactions created by an AT-Field?

>>43962230
Actually-can you hypothetically apply Karmatron Dynamics to other fields like music, magic and cookery? If so, what might you be capable of doing?

>>43962095
Noble Phantasm Fultons.

>>43961842
Someone dressed up as the Lady of Pain with a nametag that had "Hello! My name is Ravenloft-sama!" written on it and chased us around at inconvenient moments.

...yes. Yes, it was definitely someone in a costume.
>>
File: ba09-037.jpg (295 KB, 795x1203) Image search: [Google]
ba09-037.jpg
295 KB, 795x1203
>>43962332
>Actually-can you hypothetically apply Karmatron Dynamics to other fields like music, magic and cookery? If so, what might you be capable of doing?

Unbaking a cake?

Really, I'm not sure.

This calls for experimentation!
>>
>>43962383
>Unbaking a cake?
I think I know how to kill Nova for good now. Unbake flan, and then produce nanomachines that when the come into contact with flan, unbake it.
>>
>>43962211
winrar
>>
We've talked about Batman's nemesis, the Joker, a fair few times. How about a discussion about Superman's rival, Lex Luthor. What were your plans regarding the megalomaniacal mastermind?
>>
>>43963263
Either ignore him or give him a hand occasionally. He's not my enemy.
>>
>>43963263
Make him a contract. His immortal soul in exchange for kryptonite paramagic.
>>
>>43963263
Assasination, and to be on the safe side said assasination will include soul destroying or capturing.
>>
>>43963263
Psychotherapy. He has a valiant goal - prove humanity is superior to the Superman, and that we don't need to rely on him. But he's trying to do that by dragging Superman down. He needs to raise himself up - be a better hero than Superman ever could.
>>
>>43963526
So basically he should be a mix of Iron Man but less drunk, and Dr Doom but less of a jerk?
>>
File: image.png (712 KB, 640x453) Image search: [Google]
image.png
712 KB, 640x453
>>43963263
Cut him a check. He does way more good than bad. Superman then blunders his way into destroying half the city and he's seen as the second coming.
>>
>>43963526
You ever hear that theory about how in All Star Superman the character of Leo Quintum is Lex Luthor from the future, come back in time to try to make up for all the evil he did? There are a lot of hints that there's some darkness to Quintum that he's trying to move past, and a LOT of parallels drawn between him and Luthor. He even says at one point "I'm trying to escape from a doomed world too, Superman... it's called the past." The theory isn't perfect, but I think it's kind of neat. It means that Superman truly won his struggle with Luthor, not just stopped him from doing wrong but convinced him to do good.
>>
>>43963543
Or he could launch humanity into a golden age. Or he could set up a system which automatically redirects Darkseid'a tubes into a black hole. I'm not particularly picky about what kind of heroism he goes for.
>>
>>43963526
It's more than that, though. Luthor's an egotist. His desire to prove humanity is superior to Superman is rooted in his desire to prove that Luthor is superior to Superman. It's just that Lex sees himself as the embodiment of all that humanity should be, so he tends to conflate those two ideas. What you'd need to do, to get Luthor to be a hero, is to help him work past his self-esteem issues. Only then can he accept that it doesn't matter whether he's better than Superman, and be content changing the world in his own way.
>>
>>43963263
I took the perk that makes me a genius, so I probably have long, in-depth arguments with him pretty frequently about Superman and evil, those types of things.
>>
>>43963702
That sounds like a lot more effort than just convincing him that he should be going about proving himself in a more constructive and more effective way. I mean, there's a lot of people in Arkham who need some serious help as well, and I can't devote my entire time to one guy.
>>
>>43963951
Well, then, be prepared for his inevitable backslide towards villainy.
>>
>>43963951

A Good Lex Luthor is about a thousand times more valuable than any Arkham inmate.

Probably better to just kill him or soulbind him or something though, because he's a massive dickhead and it's rarer for him to change his ways than it is for Reed Richards to be useful.
>>
>>43960623
Anon staring blankly at a Captain Planet Villain.
>>
In BlazBlue, does Gag Reel count toward the maximum amount of Drawbacks?
>>
File: Joseph_using_Ripple.png (695 KB, 1211x720) Image search: [Google]
Joseph_using_Ripple.png
695 KB, 1211x720
Does anyone here have any ideas as to some interesting or unusual potential "weapons" to use with Hamon?
>>
Aside from kaguya from naruto and blood magic from darkstalkers, are there any other perks that let you control/weaponize various parts of your body?
>>
>>43965882
There's Prototype from...well, Prototype. Gives you shapeshifting with a focus on producing weaponry.
>>
>>43965864
Ball of yarn, use hamon to make it unravel itself when thrown.
>>
>>43965882
Well, Jojo Vampires get pretty good body control, if you wanna go that.
>>
>>43965882
Most of the elemental devil fruits turn it into some potentially harmful materials.
>>
File: image.png (265 KB, 350x505) Image search: [Google]
image.png
265 KB, 350x505
>>43965882
Nightmare Before Christmas has one.
>>
>>43965864
Watch the anime. Hair, bubbles, clackers, soda, Scarf, hair, spaghetti, birds, kiss, oil...etc. I would say read the manga but the anime makes it so much better and you're not missing out on anything.
>>
>>43966186
>dat pic
Bioware has fucked up a lot of things over the years, but for sheer narrative fuckups I'd say that using a stock photo image for Tali's face is easy top 5 material.
>>
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 500x495
>>43966251
Yeah. Mass Effect 3 was so lazy. Multiplayer was fun although.
>>
>>43966304
True and true.
>>
File: happy sheep.gif (1 MB, 320x239) Image search: [Google]
happy sheep.gif
1 MB, 320x239
Alright, folks, I need to know - how do I become the best Mareep?
>>
>>43966471
Well, there's a perk in Nintendogs called Fluffy! that does more or less what you'd expect it to. It would give you the soft, downy wool you'd need.
>>
>>43966471
You need some gourmet cells to become the BEST mareep
>>
>>43966471
Er, visit Pokemon Monster Fungeon?

And a question of my own: So there's a perk in Tower of God that halves the power of magic inflited upon you. And Dogs of War has Blessing of the Lady, which has a 70% protection from magic.

Now my question is: Exatly what does being 120% proof against magic entail? Because I'm a genetic freak, and I'm not normal. The numbers don't lie, small joe, and they spell disaster for you at Sacrifice
>>
>>43966631
I think that would be multiplicative, not additive. So you'd be affected only by 50% of the magic, which then has only 30% of its normal effectiveness. So you'd be 85% resistant, not 120%.
>>
>>43966631
I think it'd look a lot like 85% resistance to magic.
>>
>>43966631
It entails only beings far above your level being able to harm you with magic, so as always stay out of high level areas when underleveled. Or you know it ends up working out to be 85% resistance.
>>
>>43966662
>>43966710
>>43966702

That...does make more sense actually. Huh. Apparently too much WWE is bad for the brain cells. Go figure
>>
>>43965882
T1000 alt-form from Terminator
>>
10. Avatar: The Last Airbender
Origin: Nomad, Age: 11, Water Tribe
Perks: Bending Arts (-100), Lifebending (-400), Bending Genius (-600)
Items: Waterskins, Master's Scroll (-200), Original Master (-200)
Drawbacks: Pacifist (+200), Into The Inferno (+300)

Upon arrival I am nearly immediately surrounded by several dozen of their best firebenders and Azulon is taking the time to monologue before killing me. I can't for the life of me figure out why. Did he just somehow not see Ravemon Burst Mode coming? or MetalEtemon?

Chimmy bitches me out for running when he could have taken them without much problem. I freeze him with waterbending, he uses flamewheel to escape, the process repeats itself until he runs out of PP, at which point I paralyze him and explain the drawbacks I took. He asks why he couldn't have stayed and I can't think up an answer to that. I blanked. I fucking hate that monkey's smug I'm Right face.

I show him the master's scroll and he brings up that he could've taught me Bagauzhang. Then he really looks at it and starts laughing, before organizing the teaching of the Digimon.

Chimmy quickly becomes something of a hero to the war effort, a rebellious "firebender" who nearly killed Azulon, his two spirit allies, and the water bending healer that changed his allegiance. All children, mind, but pulling a lot of surprise victories. I took part in strategy meeting and cared for the wounded.

That lasted until the Avatar showed up and immediately recognized the airbending that boosted Chimmy's flames. I explained the situation nearly honestly, leaving out the powers from most of the other worlds. Falcomon chimed in with how we arrived. It was nice to meet someone with some sympathy for pacifism in a time of war.

>>43966247
I'm going to use hamburgers and kill vampires with mustard, onions, peppers, and pickles. Vampire Hunter USA.
>>
File: hair zap.gif (482 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
hair zap.gif
482 KB, 320x180
On another note, what would you need to do to show up in Raildex and have stronger electric powers than Misaka even without rolling Electromaster? How many different Jumps would you need to go through?
>>
>>43967250
I just realized the opportunity I missed.
>>
>>43967255
Three key ones I can think of would be Generic Fighting and taking the elemental ability to be immune to your element of choice along with being able to make clones of from your element.

Next up would be One Piece and getting a Devil Fruit for lighting so you could be living lightning.

Then Pokemon and going as an Electibuz or something to be powered up by lighting. Also gives you Same Type Attack Bonus.

Maybe hit up D&D and becoming an Elementalist? Possibly the Van Hellsing and Girl Genius Jumps for creative stuff to DO with lighting/electricity?
>>
>>43967272
What opportunity?
>>
>>43967546
Well, Soft and Wet is the stand of one of the Jojo's and a good description for a pacifist waterbender, and since I just posted about plans for Jojo in Avatar, it would have been a nice joke.

Also, not warning the Avatar about the Day of The Black Sun or bothering to visit Wan Shi Tong's library. Oh well, I'll be back in 7 jumps.
>>
File: gl.jpg (178 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
gl.jpg
178 KB, 1920x1080
>>43965882
I'm not sure how Kosher it is, but I've been ruling that Imaginos body from Gunnm (with proper adjustments and the use of brain chips, mind you) allows the construction of weapons from your nanomachine body...granted, that might be a few specific combos on my part but I think the jump says something to that effect.
>>
>>43967667
That's super kosher. Alita does it all the time in the manga.
>>
File: mareep bellwether.png (2 MB, 2500x1933) Image search: [Google]
mareep bellwether.png
2 MB, 2500x1933
>>43966471
MY BROTHER!
>>
>>43966471
This anon >>43967996 brings up a good point. Sheep are best by the dozen. You need either other, lesser Mareep or the ability to summon tiny adorable thunderstorms.
>>
File: a floof.png (81 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
a floof.png
81 KB, 500x500
I'm just gonna dump all the mareep line images I got for a bit because I got time and I really love the sheeps.
>>
File: a pile of floofs.jpg (186 KB, 639x448) Image search: [Google]
a pile of floofs.jpg
186 KB, 639x448
>>43968198
>>
Besides Heredity from Discworld, what can be used to buff SCP's Broodmother power?
>>
File: angry sheep.jpg (66 KB, 540x520) Image search: [Google]
angry sheep.jpg
66 KB, 540x520
>>43968216
>>
File: blink sheep.gif (177 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
blink sheep.gif
177 KB, 500x500
>>43968232
>>
File: bouncy poof.gif (45 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
bouncy poof.gif
45 KB, 540x540
>>43968245
>>
File: cheer this ampharos.png (204 KB, 630x716) Image search: [Google]
cheer this ampharos.png
204 KB, 630x716
>>43968267
>>
File: cheer this sheep.png (118 KB, 540x489) Image search: [Google]
cheer this sheep.png
118 KB, 540x489
>>43968328
>>
File: coco and floof.jpg (37 KB, 540x513) Image search: [Google]
coco and floof.jpg
37 KB, 540x513
>>43968344
>>
>>43968220
There's a perk in Assassin's Creed that lets you pass down knowledge and biology-based powers to your offspring, that would be useful with it.
>>
File: cooking with ampharos.png (1 MB, 1280x1536) Image search: [Google]
cooking with ampharos.png
1 MB, 1280x1536
>>43968365
>>
File: counting sheep.gif (294 KB, 942x692) Image search: [Google]
counting sheep.gif
294 KB, 942x692
>>43968390
>>
File: untamed floof.jpg (59 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
untamed floof.jpg
59 KB, 540x540
>>43968410
>>
File: dancing poof.jpg (229 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
dancing poof.jpg
229 KB, 1280x1280
>>43968429
>>
>>43968220
besides any number of genetic-and-biological-manipulation perks and powers such as Geneforge, EVO's External Influence, Zerg's Essence Spinner, and Shadow Ops' Physiomancy?

Any perk or item which lets you grant a power or ability in-general. Also, buffs and debuffs.
>>
File: post floof.jpg (192 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
post floof.jpg
192 KB, 1280x1280
>>43968452
>>
File: re floofed.jpg (372 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
re floofed.jpg
372 KB, 1280x1280
>>43968477
>>
>>43956828
After about two hours, most of it spent in the warehouse working on a project that'd taken me the last two jumps to come close to finishing.

Eventually, i heard someone walking through the bushes outside. After making sure the project wouldn't blow up the next time i entered the warehouse, i walked outside.

Unfortunately, i walked straight off the side of a tree branch and fell unto the ground behind the boss. Fucking faulty tree branches. Those guys from Naruto get to fucking dance across their tree branches, and the moment i try something like that, i fall flat on my face!

This monologue was interrupted vy the sight of a purple pistol pointed at my face.
>>
File: delicious sheep.png (366 KB, 760x800) Image search: [Google]
delicious sheep.png
366 KB, 760x800
>>43968494
>>
What's with the alien sheep?
>>
File: fabio sheep.png (318 KB, 540x585) Image search: [Google]
fabio sheep.png
318 KB, 540x585
>>43968518
>>
>>43967255
Personally I'd go to Infamous and Teen Titans for two layers of electrokinesis, Avatar the Last Airbender for Fire Bending + Fire Specialization: Lightning Bending. And then, Pokemon Conquest for an Elemental Focus on Lightning.

After that, I'd stop off in one of the worlds from http://pastebin.com/7Dd8pZ8a where I could put in a couple decades, if not a few hundred years mastering those powers.
>>
File: fabulous hair.gif (30 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
fabulous hair.gif
30 KB, 500x373
>>43968550
>>
File: floof pile.jpg (67 KB, 540x523) Image search: [Google]
floof pile.jpg
67 KB, 540x523
>>43968591
>>
File: flying with friends.png (139 KB, 966x688) Image search: [Google]
flying with friends.png
139 KB, 966x688
>>43968612
>>
>>43968537
A poster finds them adorable enough to spam the thread with and it's early enough on a Thursday that most of the rest of the thread is at work or school.
>>
I'm starting to crave mutton.
>>
>>43968627
Please stop.
>>
File: garden sheep.png (229 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
garden sheep.png
229 KB, 500x335
>>43968627
>>
>>43968636
A gyro would be amazing right now, and I'm tempted to jam some batteries into it for that sweet mareep zap.

So, jumpers, what's the most delicious monster you've ever eaten?
>>
>>43968693
Sea King stew is rather nice.
>>
>>43968693
I may have developed a taste for fried raptor haunch in buffalo sauce after Carnivores...
>>
>>43968636
I actually was planning on lamb for dinner tonight. I feel conflicted, now.
>>
>>43968693
I'm pretty sure the answer is always going to be something from Toriko. "Monsters that taste delicious" is kind of that world's thing, you know?
>>
>>43968848
It's not just monsters anymore.

They've started going into the fucking afterlife where your Appetite is your Soul.

As in, weaker Appetites just fade out after reaching the realm of souls, while stronger Appetites thrive.

(Not including the universe's origin via the Gourmet Big Bang and the fact that we're going to see the planet being prepared as a bloody main dish at some point.)
>>
>>43968931
Isn't that planet several times the size of earth?
>>
>>43968953
YUP.
>>
>>43968931
I know, I've been keeping up with it. But he asked about tasty monsters, not tasty ghosts.

>>43968953
Yes. It expanded as part of the cooking process, like a souffle rising.
>>
>>43968971
What about tasty monster-ghosts?
>>
>>43968953
I think it's 600 some odd times the size of earth, or some other ridiculous number. Everything in Toriko is ridiculous.
>>
>>43968511
After a small discussion, which consisted of me saying "I'm a wizard who wants to work for you." and her saying "Fuck yes!", my career as a gangster started.

We focused on the Samedi and eliminating their drug trade for a few months, and i ate that fucker Mr. Sunshine. Took a while because he somehow kept generating more blood, but i eventually poked him with enough holes that he lost more then he generated.

We stopped focusing on them and returned our attention back to the Ronin. We gave Shogo his Texas Funeral, and i had Caim go handle his father. To my surprise though, Caim started to lose and i had to rescue him..
>>
>>43969390
Some fun figures based on this line of discussion, and based on Galactus as well. https://allthecalculations.wordpress.com/2013/07/09/on-galactus-and-the-size-requirements-to-eat-a-planet/

We know in Toriko that there is demon which can eat Toriko's sun like a cookie. So evidently, he should be able to eat Toriko's planet like a meatball. If we falsely correlate based on this statement:
>This means that a person would have to be 277,130 miles tall to eat a planet the size of Earth as if it were a meatball.
and assuming that the following is right
>I think it's 600 some odd times the size of earth, or some other ridiculous number.

Then Toriko's Demon Satan should be about 166278000miles (267598501km) in height. Now I want Toriko to fight him. Let's give Toriko the benefit of the doubt and say he's 12ft tall (0.002 miles/0.0036576 km). This is going to be the best match up in shounen yet.

tl;dr Demon Satan background in Toriko for 2k CP when?
>>
>>43969764
So...

is Toriko too dangerous to jump right now?
>>
>>43969918
Yes. Its DBZ-tier.
>>
>>43969918
Not if you stay in the Human World. But if you go to the Gourmet World you're going to be in for a rough time.
>>
>>43969918
How many worlds can you destroy?
>>
>>43969918
I think Toriko-Anon said that jumping Toriko would put you exactly 10 years before the plot kicks off.
>>
Any thoughts about Saint's Row jump so far?
>>
File: Thread status Crazy.jpg (274 KB, 800x443) Image search: [Google]
Thread status Crazy.jpg
274 KB, 800x443
>>43969918
the party might just be A LITTLE crazy
>>
>>43969928
Okay, I will never get this.

Compared to Marvel or DC's universe-ending apocalypses, or some of the other jumps we have, why is DBZ considered special in this regard?
>>
>>43970101
Your build? Interesting enough. Keep going.
>>
>>43970101
It's fun to read. Keep at it.
>>
>>43970118
Well, isn't the Earth usually saved in DC/Marvel? In DBZ every planet that mattered actually got blown up, so that's not great if you're someone that was relying on them to live.
>>
>>43970118
Well, the universe-ending apocalypses usually get averted, whereas in DBZ planets blow up all the time and no one stops it. It makes DBZ seem more dangerous because you expect things to be destroyed. In DC you can rely on Superman stopping the world from blowing up, you have no guarantees of the same from Goku.
>>
>>43970118
Probably because whilst the others have a semblance of plot devices and conspiracies and general metaphysical mucking about, conflicts in DBZ boil down to punching and shouting every damn time. It's less the scale of the violence and more its' inevitability; at least Thanos the Titan might stand down if you, hypothetically, could hook him up with Death.
>>
>>43970118
Because by the end of, like, the first saga, literally ever character (Besides Yamcha) is capable of blowing the planet to smithereens.

>>43970128
Builds are cool and all, but i put some work on the story so i like comments on it.

>>43970144
Thanks, see what i said above.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 73

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.