[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Generically-titled Fire Emblem Quest Gen. 2 #16
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5
File: ITCONTINUES.jpg (236 KB, 1135x704) Image search: [Google]
ITCONTINUES.jpg
236 KB, 1135x704
>You are a young man named Lloyd from the frozen Northern mountains of Tordo, on the continent of Teege. After a youth spent learning magic, you and your girlfriend spent some time as bandits after your home was destroyed, but have recently taken a chance to escape that life into a legit one... As sellswords, admittedly, but it's better than nothing.

>Your exact goal will change from thread to thread, most likely involving some job or another you've been sent on.

>The questmasters are Octoling (myself), and Grandflaw. There's no particular rhyme or reason to who posts when, and sometimes one of us might not appear all.

>Character Death is always a possibility and sometimes an inevitability (this is Fire Emblem after all), but your actions can very easily influence who lives and who dies.

>Voting periods will last an average of ten to fifteen minutes, but this may be increased, decreased, or generally changed at any given moment based on voter turnout.

>The previous threads are archived on suptg. A link to the most recent (coupled with summary and a handy list of names) is pasted http://pastebin.com/tzFCyaq7

>Our update twitter is https://twitter.com/qmgrandflocto and you can shoot us questions at http://ask.fm/qmgrandflocto

>An up-to-date link to all threads currently archived, both for this quest and its precursor: http://pastebin.com/Q77ts75m
>>
Yone's things have been packed up with his body, and you're still not entirely certain who's going with you and Leigh the morning you're supposed to set off. Irene's still working it out too, so you postpone leaving by a couple hours.

All works out for the best, anyway. There's some stuff you absolutely can't set out without stocking up on.

While you're perusing bags of coffee to take for the trip (there's this high-end imported goods store that Irene swears by), you spy a familiar bespectacled man with an ethereal arm, accompanied by an unremarkably-intimidating and muscular bodyguard lady with a heavily-scarred face.

"Er, Mage General Yancy?" You greet the man quietly.

This earns the ire of the guard (doesn't look all too bright of a lady), but General Yancy stops her advance with a raise of his magic hand. "It's alright, Irma. We're acquainted." Noticing your choice in items, he grins. "And my wife told General Corneria that Teege wouldn't like that stuff. Irene cut you off from her own supplies or something?"

>A. No, gonna be out of town for a bit
>B. Why's he ask
>C. What's he doing here
>D. Be silent
>E. Write-in response
>>
>>43954026
Er, vote time renewed.
>>
>>43954381
And again, renewed.
>>
>>43954026
>C. What's he doing here
>>
>>43954026
>C. What's he doing here
>>
>>43954026
>>
>>43954680
>>43954713
>>43954738
"Er, no, I was just... Gonna be on some personal business for a few days. What brings you here?"

"I can't buy myself things?" Yancy's grin shows that he doesn't really feel offended by the silly question, though. "Er... My condolences about your boss, by the way."

"You already know about that?"

Yancy nods. "Most of the continent probably knows about that. Marrius was... Pretty well-known, to say the least. You going to be at his funeral in Ulir?"

You shake your head. "Uh, no, actually. I was... Going to return another fellow mercenary's body to Tordo."

"I see... Friend of yours?"

You sigh. "Not as much as we might have been."

General Yancy nods yet again. "Always the worst feeling. Anyway, though, if you're going up into Tordo, I have a bit of a... Dangerous favor to ask of you, actually directly related to your recent loss."

>A. You're listening
>B. Will you be compensated
>C. You're not going up there for business
>D. Hear him out before you react
>E. Write-in response
>>
>>43954919
>>
>>43954919
>>
>>43954945
>>43954972
You say nothing in response, which prompts General Yancy to continue.

"So, by now, of course, we've heard word of the New Flight's treachery, the thievery of the Galeforce axe, their new leader Lupus. However, I regret to say that word could not beat them to passing through here."

You nod. You think you're starting to figure what this is getting at.

"So naturally, esteemed mercenaries on the way through Elza Oasis, nothing unusual. Their new leader seemed a bit ornery, but we'd figured that was nerves. New leader of a big group, young still... I had no idea, and we thought nothing of it when he mentioned the New Flight had business in the Ice Authority's capital. Is where you're headed anywhere close to that?"

"Well, Leigh and I figured a lot of routes around our neck of Tordo back in the day, so... We could probably make it there or back in a couple days if we're not rusty."

"So you'll pop by the Ice Capital and find out what they're doing there?" General Yancy asks.

>A. Will you be compensated
>B. You'd really rather not
>C. You'll do it
>D. Write-in response
>>
>>43955226
>>
>>43955226
>>
>>43955286
>>43955349
"Well, this raises an important question. I'd be willing to, of course, but..."

"Say no more. You'd be very generously compensated for helping out. On top of that, you'd have made a very good friend. Irene does tell me about your vague yet greater aspirations."

You do rather like the number he suggests.

"Of course," he adds, "while throwing that much around, I'll need to make sure you actually... Do it. While putting official representatives of the magical senate on this job might attract... Unwanted attention, scare off Lupus from whatever he's planning up North, I doubt anyone would think much of my bodyguard coming along. Irma, don't I care deeply about my friends' safety in these undead-laden times?" His bodyguard nods. "She's not particularly talkative, but she doesn't bit... unprompted. So anyway, would you do me this favor?"

You don't really have time to think about it and get back to him.

>A. Sure
>B. Not interested
>>
>>43955529
>A. Sure
>>
File: MyunitFE12.png (109 KB, 360x162) Image search: [Google]
MyunitFE12.png
109 KB, 360x162
>>43955557
"I'll do it. I mean, we only need to be in town for bringing in Yone's body, even if I would prefer we're there for the proceedings. I'll talk to Irene about turning it into an 'official' job, but... Do you know who's coming along yet?"

"Haven't decided yet, but... Yone's body, obviously, and Leigh intends to come too..."

Yancy nods. "I don't imagine you'll be able to bring more than three or four of your company along, yourself included, so... I suggest that those you invite along can be subtle, able to not cause a scene while also able to survive a BIG scene, should a scene be caused anyway."

Right, so... Anyway, Irene had also suggested that you bring four people along, yourself included, so who should your +3 be? You can't guarantee that they'll be willing to come (though the promise of impressive payouts by the Mage General will likely entice those who wouldn't have cared earlier), but they'll probably at least pay attention if you ask them to follow.

>A. Whoever they turn out to be
>B. Suggest that Leigh stay back
>C. The two of you+Irma is enough

(if none of A-C are selected, pick two here. If B is selected, pick 3 here)

>D. Une
>E. Sheena
>F. Yulea
>G. Yancy (the female troubadour, not the mage general)
>H. Lyeim
>I. Ansi
>J. Irene? (well, you can ask anyway)
>>
>>43955938
I'll give it... Ten more minutes before I just go with the "default" party.
>>
>>43955938
>A. Whoever they turn out to be
>>
File: FatesWitchPortrait.png (206 KB, 382x432) Image search: [Google]
FatesWitchPortrait.png
206 KB, 382x432
>>43956434
Leigh, Une, and Ansi, huh? You honestly expected Sheena to come along, but the more you think about it... She literally knew Yone a shorter time than any of the rest of you.

"I'm not all that bright," she also explains, "so, I'd... Probably end up ruining what the Mage General asked you to do." Still, though, she wishes you the best of luck as the five of you+Irene+Yone's coffin/belongings warp out of Heim.

You, Ansi, Une+her bael (given a cute little temperature-enchanted hat), Leigh, Irma, and Irene materialize in a snowy field outside of a medium-sized settlement after Leigh describes where she figured out it was located from Yone's descriptions.

Breath visible, Une sighs, rubbing her arms. "Remember why I stay clear of the North."

Irene, with her significantly more flattering attire than a lot of yours, clearly did not think through that she would have to (briefly) be in Tordo herself.

"I-I... Hrg... Didn't think this through..." Visibly shivering and shaking, Irene wastes no time in vanishing after a, "s-see you all in a week!" and a weak smile.

Une, eyebrow raised, gazes in the direction of where she was once standing. She then turns and looks at everyone else, petting her Bael and jerking her thumb at Irma and Leigh, then at Yone's coffin. "Alright, big, strong, do your things."

Irma nods and Leigh reluctantly obeys.

>A. Talk to someone on the way into town (specify)
>B. Be silent
>C. Write-in
>>
>>43956712
>A. Talk to someone on the way into town (Une)
>>
>>43956857
While Leigh and Irma do what's asked of them, Une is halfheartedly trying to catch up with Ansi (himself riding a Mauthe Doog he just summoned).

"Sorta like old times, minus the ungodly body counts."

"That me died long ago, Une. I hadn't truly lived since then until setting eyes on Jolie."

"Still saying weird shit, then."

Ansi scoffs and rides away while you keep up pace with Une's bael.

"What do you want now?" She asks.

>A. Ask what Yvette wanted to know yesterday
>B. Ask about her background
>C. Ask why she came
>D. Ask about her and Ansi
>E. Write-in response
>>
>>43957012
>B. Ask about her background
>>C. Ask why she came
>>
File: BaelGBAIcon.gif (2 KB, 78x68) Image search: [Google]
BaelGBAIcon.gif
2 KB, 78x68
>>43957139
"So, what's your story?"

"Not about to be told," she says the instant you finish the last syllable of "story."

Well... That was certainly concise. Figuring it prudent not to press the issue, you instead ask her why she came along.

"You had me interested at 'the Mage General is paying.' There's not much more to say than that." She uncaps, sips, and re-caps her flask. "I'm not all that complicated."

Right... It's hard to tell if she's being entirely honest (you know she likes her money...) or if she's being dismissive again.

>A. Press further (suggested words might help)
>B. Drop the subject
>>
>>43957236
>B. Drop the subject
>>
>>43957279
Okay?
>>
>>43957327
Don't engage spambots.
>>
>>43957327
Just ignore it, it's just a spammer.
>>
>>43957423
Report then ignore
>>
>>43957269
"Alright, keep your secrets," you respond.

Une smirks. "Right answer."

Soon enough, you all make it to the edge of the settlement, at which point two men and a young girl approach the five of you+Yone's box. One of the men has an axe.

"Whoa, strangers, what brings you to this neck of the woods?"

Leigh is the first to reply, "r-relax, relax! We're... Friends of Yone."

"Yone?" The unarmed man responds in an amused tone. "That hot-blooded whelp's still kicking? Oh, wait until they hear about this..."

>A. Not anymore
>B. He died valiantly
>C. Be silent
>D. Write-in response
>>
>>43957413
>>43957423
>>43957453
Noted. Funny that this is my first time even seeing one on here.
>>
>>43957560
>A. Not anymore
>>
>>43957560
I... Could've sworn there was a response here that just sort of. Vanished. Anyway, renewed.
>>
>>43957603
Shit, it really did just. Not show up for me until I posted something myself. Sorry for the delay.
>>
>>43957560
>A. Not anymore
>B. He died valiantly
>>
>>43957603
>>43957907
"Er... Was, until recently."

This certainly wiped the smiles off the faces of the men and little girl. The axe-wielder says, "oh, shit, seriously?"

Une nods. "Took a super dangerous pirate down with him. Lloyd here kept the body fresh in that box in case any of you wanted it."

The men's eyes fall on you as one of them instructs the girl (you missed her name) to go back home, which she does with a very sad look.

"Little cousin of his," the unarmed man explains. "Just about the only one besides that swordswoman thought he could become... What he tried to be."

You shake your head. "He did. He was a valiant ally who'd become stronger."

"It's... Why we brought him back," Leigh explains, "he told me he would return, once he was strong enough, and... Yeah."

The man nods. "I... Understand. Come, friends of his are friends of this settlement."

The five of you (Irma and Leigh now having help carrying Yone from the two men) follow them into town, the unarmed man then showing Leigh and Irma into a large building (comparable to a morgue, though the exact cultural quirks that Tordo-dwellers have are hard to distinctify, and Ansi and Irma don't care enough to ask).

"Er..." The armed man begins, "why don't I show you to lady Ymira? Her cabin is warm, and there will be tea."

That... Isn't any sort of Ice Dragon's name you've heard. Did Yone say anything about his local Ice Authority representative dying? You feel like he did, but don't remember exactly.

Why does that name give you chills, though? You know it's not the weather putting that feeling in your spine.

>A. Ask about this Ymira
>B. Sure, you'll do that
>C. You'll need to decline
>D. Hate Tea
>E. Write-in response
>>
>>43958182
>A. Ask about this Ymira
>>
>>43958329
"So, this... Ymira," you start, "what's her story?"

"It's a pretty noble one," the man begins as he leads you, Ansi, and Une towards a pretty big cabin. "See, our Ice Authority representative, she was killed by Dracozombies. In that single attack, many of us died, including Yone's younger brother. However, her and her... Ymir Group, I think it was called, they came in and saved us all. Explained that they were a vigilante group this Ymira pulled together with her second-in-command, some woman from way down South. Never much cared for that woman, figured it was bad news leavin' her in charge of operations, but still... Seein' as we were defenseless now, Ymira took it upon herself to BECOME our guard, along with that maid of hers, and we've looked up to 'em ever since."

"Wait... The Ymir Group?" Oh, gods. Wait until Leigh and then the others back in Elza (specifically Lyeim, Yulea, and Yancy) hear about this.

The man nods. "You've met 'em?"

>A. Only briefly (not QUITE a lie)
>B. They were wiped out a little while ago
>C. They were a terrible bandit crew when you saw them
>D. Ask something more (specify)
>E. Write-in response
>>
>>43958504
I swear to god if it's just refusing to show me posts again.

If not, then renewed.
>>
>>43958504
>>
>>43958504
>>
>>43958793
>>43958978
"Eh... Briefly. Big country, you know?"

He nods. "And what're your stories?"

You're the first to answer, questioning if Une and Ansi will do so at all. You give him a watered-down, you-and-Leigh's-banditry-free-but not necessarily false version of your meetings with Marrius' Group and Yone, also conveniently leaving out the identity of the bandits in that one town.

"Beh..." The man grunts. "Ice Authority's damn useless. It's why they're dying off so easy, not doing a damn thing to help us. Honestly been questioning everything they ever taught us, 'bout... Fire Dragons and Chameleons and the like, with how they've turned 'eir backs on us, and on this Gyo you mention, sounds like the one decent person among 'em." He shakes his head. "But I'm rambling too much. What're these two up to, Lloyd?"

Ansi points at himself. "Ansi. That's Une. We were bounty hunters and then Une lost an eye."

Une shoots him a glare, but he looks unfettered. You suppose giving away a vague version showing skill in the lie-by-omission is better than Une being all shady instead of answering a straightforward question.

The man who went with Leigh and Irma, along with said girls, approaches the cabin right as you do, saying to them, "wow, so... Right not to trust Cane, then. Least you're honest 'bout where you've been, Leigh. I'm sure Ymira'll like that."

"And why're you so sure of that?" She asks.

"She's a bit of a noble soul herself. Big, strong, straightforward swordswomanly type like yourself."

The man who was walking you three around shoots you a suspicious look at overhearing his friend and Leigh's conversation.

>A. You may have missed some details
>B. Be silent
>C. Write-in response
>D. Just show yourself inside
>>
>>43959029
>>
>>43959029
>>
>>43959138
>>43959276
"I... May have left some things out," you admit, "my girlfriend here's an open book if you want to know it all."

You shoot Leigh a look of mild disdain for spilling secrets about your criminal pasts when you're trying to keep a low profile, to which she simply looks... Oblivious to what's wrong.

Either way, Irma knocks on the door on your collective behalf. A middle-aged woman with short, dark brown hair, sporting a long, very old-looking/somewhat-faded scar along her cheek, in an extremely warm/fuzzy-looking dress (with a silver sword at her side, surprisingly enough), answers it. "Hello. Did you have business with Lady Ymira?"

"Let 'em in, Monique," a woman's voice, somewhat gruff, requests from within, "I don't like to turn away guests, you know that."

"But... What if these are assassins or something of that caliber? I cannot allow them to simply-"

"What's hiding in your brain that has you so protective?" The voice asks. "Same place with the scar?"

"Your..." She clearly struggles with the next word, "'honesty' is not appreciated in the moment, Lady Ymira," Monique says with a frown, before standing aside to let you all in. "She says she'll see you."

>A. Go right by
>B. Say something to Monique (specify what)
>>
>>43959292
>A. Go right by
>>
>>43959292
>A. Go right by
>>
>>43959313
>>43959465
You oblige the maid, going right on through with the rest.

Monique shuts the door behind you all before leading you down a short hall. "Right this way."

As you follow, she opens a door. "Lady Ymira, you... Appear to have guests."

"How can you tell?" She jokes as you walk in.

She sits at a desk, polishing a Steel Sword. Her left hand, you notice in the motion, is missing the backmost two fingers, her hair is short, messy, a dirty blonde, and her skin is oddly tan for someone in this climate.

Though you cannot figure what exactly, something feels... Off, vaguely. A flicker in her golden eyes? You don't put stock in such on-sight judgement, though. "Have a seat," she implores as she sets the sword on a rack. Having weapons staring down your face is far from the most pleasant of experiences, but Ymira's collection seems to impress Leigh.

As you take your seats (bar Irma, who elects to stand, arms folded), she asks, "so what brings you into this neck of the woods?"

>A. You came to put Yone to rest
>B. Let someone else answer
>C. What's with all the swords
>D. Mention what the Ymir Group did
>E. Write-in dialogue
>>
>>43959480
>A. You came to put Yone to rest
>D. Mention what the Ymir Group did
>>
>>43959529
"You're familiar with a youth from this settlement known as Yone, correct?" You begin, easing Ymira into the reveal.

"Yes, I am. He idolized me from the day I showed up. Is he here too?" She asks.

"Well..." You start.

Ansi interrupts you. "All this bullshitting has no purpose. Yone was killed by some pirates a few days ago. Apparently he died a hero."

"Oh no..." Ymira frowns. "He is... Not the type of person who should have died a hero. But still, the people of this settlement will appreciate what you've-" She blinks at Une. "Er, could you not drink in here?"

Une looks her in the eye and holds up a single finger, downing the entire contents of her flask before letting out a rather uncouth belch and putting it away. "Yeah, I was almost out anyway. Tell me, you got any decent taverns around here?"

"I... Wouldn't know. Monique, would you know?"

"Right down the street, to your right when you leave," Monique says neutrally. "I... do not have much memories to weigh it against, as my employer here revealed, but... It is what we have."

Une shrugs. "I'll take it." With that, she leaves.

"So anyway, have you heard the news about your Ymir Group?" You ask.

"Hm? I... Haven't heard from them in awhile, if that's what you mean..."

"They were little more than common bandits with Cane in charge, holding an Ice Dragon and an entire settlement hostage," you reveal to Ymira.

"You would insult them like... Wait, 'were?' What do you mean with that past-tense?"

>A. Change the subject! (specify to what)
>B. You had to wipe them out
>C. They were wiped out
>D. Be silent
>E. Write-in response
>>
>>43959658
>C. They were wiped out
>>
>>43959710
"They were... Wiped out," you admit.

"Lloyd and I were there," Leigh then adds, "they tried to hold me hostage to make him fight for them!"

"Right, so... Cane fell a bit out of our system of values, took the ship down with her, then. I mean, I created the Ymir Group to rebel against the Ice Authority, but... Wait, and this Ice Dragon survived the encounter?"

Leigh nods.

Ymira grunts. "Urgh... Can't believe that. She ruins the group, gets them all killed, and can't even do what we set out to do." She rubs her temples. "Islanders... bunch of unreliable pirates."

"That hair color's pretty common to the Archipelago, boss," Ansi quips, "and pretty much nowhere to be found around here."

"Grh... Look, my ancestry means nothing compared to who I am and where I am now!"

"Lady Ymira, should I ask them to leave?" Monique chimes in.

"No, no, it's fine... I'm getting myself worked up here. Just... Answer me this." She points to Irma. "This one is wearing the colors of a Heim guard. Are you really here purely to facilitate a funeral?"

>A. That's confidential
>B. Yone was tapping that (lie)
>C. Tell the truth
>D. Write-in
>>
>>43959820
>A. That's confidential
>Why are you rebelling against the Ice Authority?
>>
File: FEDS_Freelancer_Map_Sprite.gif (2 KB, 17x26) Image search: [Google]
FEDS_Freelancer_Map_Sprite.gif
2 KB, 17x26
>>43959901
"You don't need to know that. What's possessed you to rebel against the Ice Authority, Ymira?"

"What do you-Okay, first of all, you have the gall to ask that right after refusing to answer me. Second of all... You're FROM here. You know all the horrible things they've done to other types of Manaketes. Genocide campaigns against Fire Dragons and Chameleons, Keeping the people in line through fearmongering, and-"

Leigh interrupts, "uh, actually, our representative was very open and cordial with-"

"Did I say you could interrupt me? No? I thought not. Anyway, the Ice Authority and its... Abuses have been too numerous for too long. And now, all of my best and brightest are dead because I thought my second-in-command wasn't an incompetent barbarian!"

"Lady Ymira, you're getting stressed out-"

"Grh... You think I don't know that, Monique?!" The facial features of Ymira begin to shift, shuffle, and you swear for a moment that she had all ten fingers again, but as she breathes in, it ends as quickly as it began.

Just as you're about to write it off as your imagination, Ansi speaks up. "Here I thought I'd never see a real Chameleon..."

Ymira looks frantic for a moment. "Gods... Oh, gods, please don't tell anyone. I'm not ready for everyone to know!"

>A. What the hell is going on
>B. Promise to keep quiet
>C. Attempt to blackmail Ymira
>D. Why keep it a secret
>E. You can't do that
>F. Write-in
>>
>>43960006
>>
>>43960006
>B. Promise to keep quiet
>>
>>43960043
>>43960050
"Wait... What's going on?" You ask. "I mean, we won't tell, but... I'm confused."

Ymira sighs. "No point in hiding it now, at least within these walls. Monique, the blinds."

Monique nods and covers the windows outside. Ymira's facial features shift to something far less rough, exceptionally androgynous, a more average height, hair a medium length and snowy white. And, of course, five fingers. Her muscles, bust, and general frame also all decrease, though the golden eyes remain and her ears become pointed.

>character limit, continued next post
>>
>>43960189
"Basically," Ymira says, "around a year ago, when the undead first appeared, a chain of settlements really close to the Northern shore ran these... Hunts, basically blaming Changelings and Fire Dragons for this mess on top of all of the others, rounding up locals who were deemed "suspicious" for one reason or another... I was set to be part of the first round of mass executions, just because I had the dumb luck of pissing off our Ice Authority representative. My life was saved by this... Group, led by a woman who looked a good deal like the form I've been taking. Didn't remember a lot of the finer details, but... Anyway, later on, I learned that this 'Ellen' is sort of a huge deal of a war hero, went missing into an Outrealm Gate shortly after we met according to her companions. So I figured... She was charismatic, cool, badass... If I could LOOK like I'm her under an assumed name, promoting a cause, I could probably inspire a lot more people to it."

"Right, and... Where's the maid tie into this?" Leigh asks.

"She doesn't," Ymira answers, "I found her about a month after that incident, frozen and half-dead with a dead pegasus."

"She..." Monique interrupts, "saved my life. I don't even... Remember why I was out here, just... The start of my name, and apparently I'm good with a sword."

"But let's not drag her into this," Ymira says, "the point is, the Ice Authority needs to DIE. I've even called for some mercenaries from down South to storm their capital."
>To be continued next thread
I for one think it's hilarious how much of the drama in this sequence was wasted on characters who don't know any of the significance of half of what just happened.

I also hope the sudden presence of Chameleons/shapeshifters wasn't too jarring. I've only offhandedly alluded to them as a concept a couple times, one of which was during Gen 1.

Thanks for playing. As always, update twitter is qmgrandflocto, so is our ask.fm, and I'll be around in-thread to chat awhile.
>>
>>43960208
Thanks for running Octo. I thought we found Ellen and Monica for a moment but it seems I was only half-right.

Also I've never played any of the FE games with Chameleons so I can't say I know much about them.
>>
>>43960246
Yeah, I deliberately made a bunch of things "off" compared to the agreed-upon designs of Ellen. The big one was the fingers being missing on the wrong hand.

Xane's character is one of my favorites in the original FE, as I believe I've said before. I felt I could at least incorporate the idea of Chameleons, even if the canon between them is all different (in the games, Xane is one-of-a-kind as a divine manakete who lost his ability to dragon. Here, it's just... Another race).

I was actually planning "a chameleon pretends to be Ellen and is a bandit leader" from very early into the idea of Gen 2, after I figured out she would very likely not die in Gen 1. Turned out differently from planned, but. You can thank Grandflaw for that input.

She'd have been first boss had he not suggested otherwise.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.