[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A few days ago I decided to run a bad d&d game. So far I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: rHzLKs9.jpg (98 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
rHzLKs9.jpg
98 KB, 480x270
A few days ago I decided to run a bad d&d game.
So far I have 3 players and a 4th on the way. None of them are from /tg/. Also I said I'd run a game on Monday and didn't show up.

The real first session is tomorrow.
>>
File: 1410989990085.jpg (157 KB, 1047x698) Image search: [Google]
1410989990085.jpg
157 KB, 1047x698
>>43953429
I'll bite... Do they know you're playing tomorrow?
>>
>>43953429
What awful fetishes are scheduled to rear their ugly heads tomorrow
>>
>>43953429
I'm curious about what precipitated this
>>
>>43848500

Here is the first thread.
>>
>>43953620
Bondage and Beastiality. I might slip in vore too.
>>
I got 4 players now.
>>
Add furries, of the "anthro" variety, that are merely humanoids with animal parts haphazardly added in.
Like, a wolfman which is a man with a v-shaped hole where his neck and head should be in, and a wolf torso with just one foreleg attached and sewed there. Describe it as erotically as possible.
>>
>>43957050
Don't forget the cat girl maid npc that starts and finishes every sentence with nya!
>>
>>43954218
>Bondage
He said "awful fetishes."
>>
>>43958031
Better yet, give her a cat head with human ears. All she does is meow, however she acts like she's talking normally, and other NPC's understand her perfectly.
>>
remember to start it up normal-ish, lull them into a false sense of security before you ratchet up the horrible shit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.