[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Inquisition has a new mission, wipe out ISIS. Assuming they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 250
Thread images: 19
File: Inquisitor_web.jpg (387 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Inquisitor_web.jpg
387 KB, 1920x1080
The Inquisition has a new mission, wipe out ISIS.

Assuming they can bring in any resources they have access to in 40k, Grey Knights, ships etc. how long would it take them?
>>
>>43951322
However long it takes a missile to reach the Middle East from their base. They'd just dump a viro bomb on them.
>>
The Sisters of Battle would be the best choice there.

They are specifically anti-heresy/anti-cult with armour that ISIS would have a hard time touching and high mobility troops that could easily hunt them down.

Marines don't really have the number to fight against a skirmish group.
>>
24 hours, flat.

They wouldn't even need to big stuff, just Stormtrooper killteams could do the job with support from the relevant chamber militant.
>>
>round up the entire muslim population of the Middle East
>employ squadron of psykers to mindscrub and find out who has ISIS affiliation
>bolt to the forehead

I give it about a month. If they get uppity, a Deathwatch company can eliminate any resistance from the ragheads in a matter of days.
>>
>>43951322
If the Inquisitor has his full power, all of a damn week. Nothing like IG and Tempestus doing house to house genocide while a cruiser blasts their camps from orbit with lances and glasses a whole square kilometer of desert
>>
>>43951364
Plus being killed by a woman is super sinful for them. According to their twisted dogma no matter how bravely you fight if you have been killed by a woman you are a shameful little shit.

This has made the Kurds employ female only regiments to hunt them down, specially their leaders.

Knowing that their beloved leaders have been killed by women is really crippling for their morale.

Fuck'em.
>>
>>43951364
How many Eversors do you need to turn Saudi Arabia into a wasteland?
>>
>>43951398
>implying they would spare the "innocents" once they're in full swing
>>
The only thing preventing this in Rea life is that most leaders with an interest in stopping them care about collateral damage and civilian casulties, the Inquisition is not so fettered
>>
>>43951398
What about muslims elsewhere in the world?
Some tech-priest going through data faster than anything on Earth can and picking out the sympathizers?
inb4thatmeansallofthem
>>
>>43951364
>Marines don't really have the number to fight against a skirmish group.
a squad of space marines could kill the entire middle east in a fortnight

However, they have more important things to be doing.
>>
>>43951455
It already is a wasteland
>>
>>43951521
I mean the bad kind, the depopulated one, not the Arabian nights romantic desert.
>>
>>43951456
> implying they would spare the innocents at all
They all been tainted by heresy anon.
>>
>>43951322
Depends on urgency.
They could blow up the planet.
They could deploy an Adeptus Sororitas convent en-masse.
They could detail a single calidus assassin.
What are we talking here?
>>
>>43951548
It is, though. There's literally fucking nothing outside Dubai and Mecca.
>>
>>43951548
>depopulated saudi arabia
>bad
>>
File: 1422995293127.jpg (74 KB, 495x778) Image search: [Google]
1422995293127.jpg
74 KB, 495x778
>>43951490
The Inquisition would consider you a heretic for being a sympathizer.
So I'm assuming most of Europe will be turned into a bloodbath.
>>
>>43951548
How long does it take to get from one city to another in a stolen car.

That plus a few days per large city an hour tops per village.

This is assuming they have a steady supply of drugs.

If they run out of dope the withdrawal tends to kill them.
>>
File: Inquisitors_Puritan_&_Radical.png (2 MB, 925x1207) Image search: [Google]
Inquisitors_Puritan_&_Radical.png
2 MB, 925x1207
>>43951322
I doubt they'd need anything more than Stormtroopers and Sisters. Marines are better against more strongly organized, less guerrilla targets. Best part about the Inquisition in this scenario is that they don't have to worry about causalities among innocents, or if people like them in the end, or what ISIS has or will do in response. Fuck them. Emperor's will restored.

The biggest danger is if any Inquisitors want ISIS to succeed.
>>
>>43951603
America would be fine then, considering the retards here just go "lol nuke them already XD"
>>
>>43951638
Which is the right response to those heretics.
>>
>>43951490
No, the only reason this isn't already happening is due to the region's oil and arms trade. They don't want to burn it to the ground because it might get their oil sellers and weapon buyers.
>>
File: atomic_bomb_clown_1600x1200.jpg (518 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
atomic_bomb_clown_1600x1200.jpg
518 KB, 1600x1200
>>43951679
They want to die in the name of their god, I want them to die in the name of their god, isn't it nice when we all want the same thing.
>>
>>43951685
Why not both? They worry about their image at home if they do actions perceived as immoral, and they don't want to fuck themselves over in the process.

But either way, the Inquisition wouldn't care as long as the problem gets fixed. The planet will heal eventually.
>>
>>43951322
Better question?
Why would they fucking care?
Dispite terrorism being an issue in the real world. Wouldn't opposing terrorist or rebel states exist in every hive world? Wouldn't Isis be so far below their radar it's be a planetary defense problem? Or lower?
>>
>>43951561
>implying there are innocents.

HERESY BY ASSOCIATION.
>>
>>43951364
This. Matters of religion are very much the forte of the Ecclesiarchy. Hereticus is more about policing Imperial organizations.
>>
>>43951600
Let's not go there, okay? We can all agree ISIS is unequivocally bad, so let's just focus on them.

>>43951322
Ordo Hereticus. Give Callidus Assassins a month to locate the most hidden commanders and be in position for a simultaneous strike.

Stormtroopers and Sisters of Battle target the concentrations (Stormtroopers for locations with civilians mixed in; Sisters for indiscriminate purging). The strike on the leaders decapitates the movement, then the forces wipe out the militants inside of 6 hours. Allow 42 more hours to uncover and eliminate the most hidden cells that go to ground. Leave the highest concentration of ISIS fighters to be scorched off the face of the earth by an orbital cruiser using its lances. Carve a moon and star into the land by the bombardment to make the rest of the Muslims think ISIS's destruction is the will of Allah and curtail further religiously-motivated insurgencies.

One additional year cogitators and savants to data-mine and collate all global information on hidden ISIS cells in Europe, Africa and America. One by one, they're surrounded and picked off by Stormtrooper and Inquisitorial teams. Psykers and interrogators with excruciators are used to interrogate captives for additional information on further plans, backers and cell locations. Supporters and sympathisers are systematically targeted to dismantle their assets and then abducted for penance or execution.

After 13 months and two days, ISIS is completely removed from the face of the planet and further religious insurgency is greatly stunted by the religious symbolism and removal of many backers of international terrorism.
>>
>>43951768
If the Inquisition cares that means something bad has happened. ISIS has probably stirred up a daemon or two.
>>
>>43951398
Meh, just line them up and give them the option between bacon or a bullet to the head. Then teach them that the Emperor loves pork and alcohol.
>>
>>43951322
About one Exterminatus.
>>
>itt people don't understand oppressive occupying forces create more insurgents
>>
>>43951589
Dubai isn't in Saudi Arabia... It's in the UAE.
And Saudi Arabia has two cities larger than Mecca, and quite a lot of large towns.
>>
>>43951426
Literally everything I hear about the Kurds makes me like them more.
>>
>>43951768

The Hereticus might care, but probably not.

If we assume Earth as is is an Imperium planet (separate from Terra), then the most likely outcome is that the Ecclesiarchy gets a bunch of Frateris Militia with maybe a few Sisters of Battle to stomp the area. Or if there's a particularly pro-active Arbites commander the Arbites might just squash it for a demonstration of justice.
>>
>>43951852
tfw been wanting to run exactly this for a while.
Minus the WH40K stuff.
>>
>>43951910
So just ISIS stirring up demons?
>>
>>43951768
Heresy on holy terra is no joke. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the Adeptus Custodes looked into their actions.
>>
>>43951910
isn't that what delta green is for
>>
>>43951879

>tfw after all this is done the Kurds will go back to being the bitches of the Turks, and no one will help them because Turkey is NATO.

God, all this would be so much simpler if Turkey wasn't being run by Turkish Trump.
>>
>>43951322
Like half a day or something. I don't know how long it takes to glass a nation-sized area.
>>
>>43951870
Absolutely. Thats why Chine collapsed and never recovers in the 50s and is now in a state of fractured strife and not an economic monster. Its also why Rome was so short lived.
>>
>>43951879
They are so based and could be a very easy ally in the area if we actually helped them. Just look at their demands:

1) Kurdistan
2) There is no 2.
>>
>>43951923
Yes.
But my schedule is too fucked up for anything but daydreaming these days.
>>
>>43951973
They deserve a nation a hell of a lot more than the Jews did.
>>
>>43951385
This.

We could probably do this without bananas future tech if we weren't so afraid to stepping on Putin's toes.
>>
>>43951923
>>43951852
To be honest, it needn't even be demons. That would involve the Ordo Malleus. A religious insurrection that threatens the stability and production of a planet and potentially could turn into a planet-wide war is within the purview of the Ordo Hereticus. Granted, ISIS is not at that point YET, but it's certainly targeting major centres of population and economic and industrial production for indiscriminate attacks against humans in the name of their god. A vigilant Inquisitor could easily justify bringing forces to bear against that.

>>43951973
>>43952000
Damn skippy. The issue is, once they HAVE Kurdistan, what then? They could become another Israel, supported more or less unconditionally by the west, while launching expansionist land-grabs. They'd actually have to be accountable for their actions afterwards.

And besides, unlike when the British Empire decided to throw Palestine at the Jews following WW1, it'd have to be Turkey - a nation hostile to the idea of Kurdistan in the first place, who'd have to cede territory to them. No way that's happening without direct military intervention by a foreign power and oh look, Turkey is part of NATO and can call on the USA for unconditional support if invaded (you know the USA won't be the invader, because like fuck would they mess with an oil-producing ally's interests).
>>
>>43951950

>Trying to compare ancient Rome to a modern interconnected world.
>Trying to imply China has any major internal insurgency problems beyond Tibetans and Uigers in the far ass end of their nation, and that it is in any way relevant to this example.
>>
>>43951322
Some Inquisitor calls Alphy and a century long campaign begins, by the end of it we are all Alph and ISIS was no more.
>>
>>43952059

If the Kurds do get Kurdistan I can bet you none of it is coming out of Turkey. Any of it would be carved out of Northern Iraq which is the crappy consolation prize Kurdistan.

It's a shame because Turkey is such a shit ally under Edrogan.
>>
>>43951455
How long do you want it to take ? 5 sessions of top notch entertainment or a 10 minute long YouTube poop.
>>
>>43951322
They could kill them all in one night if they used all resources at their command.
However most efficient destruction would probably involve a few Orders of the Sisters of Battle.

Probably take a couple of weeks.
>>
>>43951322
>Hey guys, how long would it take for some Victorian explorers to wipe out cavemen.

I dunno, how long does it take to set up a Maxim gun?
>>
>>43952059
Unless of course Turkey is kicked out of NATO due to their recent bullshit.
>>
File: noble-quran-195x300.jpg (36 KB, 195x300) Image search: [Google]
noble-quran-195x300.jpg
36 KB, 195x300
Guys, the ISIS codex leaked!
>>
>>43952104
Yeah... Sad really. I actually support the idea of Kurdistan. Next to Jordan, they're one of the bro-est powers in the Middle East. If I was running the country, I'd HAPPILY fight their corner all the way to the UN and beyond!

I'm just worried what cost the road would have and what the results would be. Sadly, real life's never as straightforward as our games; there's real ramifications to every major action on the world's stage. Like kicking Turkey out of NATO, or just sending the SAS to kill Assad and then ground troops to end the Syrian crisis for good. That'd be GREATO, but sadly, it's just not that simple.
>>
>>43951322
About a couple hours to have stop being a threat.

About a full day to root out the remnants too.
>>
>>43952162
I don't think anyone at isis has actually opened that thing and took a good read.
>>
>>43952006
Don't try and blame the Bond Villain for this.

America was all for helping the plucky underdog freedom fighters against the cruel oppressive regime of the Syrian Gubmnt a few years ago.

Who could possibly have known that backing a group called The Muslim Brotherhood was a stupid thing to do?

Just a few months ago Obama was on TV bitching because Russians killed the American supported "freedom fighters" rather than the terrorists they were supposed to be shooting.

From where I'm standing most of this shit situation is the fault of America and perpetuated by rich Arabs and Turks.

Even Russia is in for their own game but at least they aren't supporting any of the extremists.

The only side in that grim game who could be considered "good guys" are the Kurds. Who Turkey insist on shooting in the back whenever they have the chance despite the Kurds being a buffer between them ans the C4 vest nutters.

And now it looks like my own government is leaping to Americas beck and call like the good little bitch that it is because Cameron has no balls.
>>
>>43951322
Anywhere from a few hours to a few months.

If they think the entire area is a write off (and why wouldn't they it's a fucking desert) they'll just bombard all of ISIS from orbit. The Muslims would get pissed that Baghdad and Mecca are now glowing craters but hey, Judaism survived the destruction of its most holy site perfectly fine so they'll probably be ok. Hell maybe the massive destruction and death of a large chunk of their people would push them towards working together and the religion can finally grow out of its "burn the heretic" edgy teenager stage and join the modern world. Wouldn't that be ironic.

Alternatively if the Inquisitor is young, or if they're in a particularly good mood at the moment they'll go for pacification. All they'll need is a platoon of Stormtroopers, or a few squads of Sisters, or one Assassin. Find ISIS bases, kill everyone inside, interrogate high ranking officers for more intel, repeat. After that it would be a matter of finding any remaining pockets of resistance that might have gone to ground and setting up some sort of government to control the area and make sure this doesn't happen again.
>>
>>43952187
Maybe if the Inquisition really blanketed the region with extreme prejudice, but it's a question of being cost-effective. What is the minimum possible force they could deploy and still get the job done in a timely fashion?

>>43952162
Oh god, I shouldn't have laughed, but I did.
>>
>>43951456
Innocence prove nothing
>>
>>43952197
It's not a matter of Cameron having no balls.

It's a matter of his ego. He was anally pained to an immense degree when nobody wanted to go bomb Assad with him. Now he gets to soothe the burning wreck that incident made of his anus by provoking more terrorist attacks on British targets.
>>
>>43952212
What do you mean by timely?

Are we talking a year from start to finish?

If so a few teams of psykers for target finding and various assassins. Much use of pollymorphine.
>>
>>43952211
>You are a young governor placed in charge of a recently re-discovered, civilized world with a mixed history of despots, but currently used to democratic rule. The Inquisition has just spent a little over a year awing a section of the more superstitious locals and wiping out the local cult most inimical to the Imperial creed. The rest of the locals are likely to be begrudging of Imperial rule at best.

How do you go about making this world a worthwhile part of the Imperium?
>>
>>43952197
>at least they aren't supporting any of the extremists.

Don't even pretend that Assad isn't at least as bad for Syria as ISIL are.
>>
>>43952292
Wouldn't they support the extremists over the softies and tell them that Allah is actually the Emperor and that Muhammad was a lost Rogue Trader/Inquisitor? Or maybe they'd do it with Jesus.
>>
>>43951426
>Plus being killed by a woman is super sinful for them. According to their twisted dogma no matter how bravely you fight if you have been killed by a woman you are a shameful little shit.
>This has made the Kurds employ female only regiments to hunt them down, specially their leaders.
What, really? Got a source on this?
>>
>>43952302
A few decades ago he was often described as a "friend of the west".

He was a bastard then and he is a bastard now and he will be a bastard tomorrow.

The difference being that his nation at least sort of functioned with him on the throne. Now its all gone to shit.

Don't even pretend that ISIS isn't worse than Assad.
>>
>>43952302
Assad is a piece of shit, but the middle east needs some sort of stability after America fucked its ass raw and Assad brings that.
>>
Its probably easier for them to just convert/subvert the muslim extremists, court the wahhabi rules of oil producing countries, instal them as governors and exterminate the more liberal/less overtly religious western world.

Admech probably intos the PRC just for ease of transition for labour camps and industry in exchange for supporting imperial takeover.
>>
>>43952343
I assume if the Inquisition is specifically targeting ISIS and not just conquering the whole world that in this scenario Earth is already a part of the Imperium. Maybe they were content to let UN handle the planets tithes by collecting from it's member nations but now that the Inquisition has had to step in directly they're sending a governor to take control.
>>
>>43952343
If we were part of 40k then our region of space is super peaceful, they'd want to keep it that way rather than foster death cults throughout the fucking planet.

As a newly appointed governor I would keep things as is, let the dumb fucks play leader and whip their cocks in their silly power struggles, as long as no one is nuking each other all is good and I can just pick the top 10% soldiers of the planet and make my own Imperial Guard regiment. All Ghurka regiment here we go!.
>>
>>43952494
I figure it depends on if the Inquisition feels like transporting someone to take control. If they're working with the UN at all, they'll probably make them pick out someone to be answerable to the Administratum. Plus it depends if the Inquisitor was specifically called in or if they just showed up of their own volition or just happened to be in the area.
>>
Everyone's forgetting that it would matter what sect of inquisitors took the call too.

The monodominant response is going to be different from the alamathian from the istaavanist.
>>
You guys got it all wrong, all the inquisition needs is a few good priestly acolytes to infiltrate and convert ISIS by melding Allah with the God Emperor.
"There is One God and that is the Emperor and Mohammed is his prophet" has a pretty viable ring to it no?
hell then the ecclesiarchy could back them and unite the world under a regime fitting for the Imperium of man
>>
>>43952063
>Trying to imply China has any major internal insurgency problems beyond Tibetans and Uigers in the far ass end of their nation
I think that was his point. China is oppressive as fuck.
>>
>>43951322
They'd literally be killing everyone anywhere near ISIS, as they're all followers of a false god and thus well outside of the kindness and guiding light of his holiness the Emperor. They'd wipe the slate clean.

They'd basically flatten the whole region. It's efficient and there's nothing wholly unique worth saving.

Lives are cheap in the Imperium of Man, almost literally countless, and thus disposable.
>>
>>43952179
>sending the SAS to kill Assad and then ground troops to end the Syrian crisis for good.
Because that worked so well in Iraq.
>>
>>43952462
All that would do is set the stage for more insurrection, the rest of the world would hate being put under the rule of China or ISIS.

It would be better to side with the more powerful and popular nations and use one of them to form a world government that would then join the Imperium. Then you send in the Ecclesiarchy to spread the word of the Emperor and after a few generations you've got a perfectly loyal world. Subjugating ISIS and other Islamic terrorists not only gets rid of some of the people most likely to resist unification and the Imperial Creed but also immediately gets you on the good side of pretty much every other country on the planet.
>>
>>43952643
>>43952343
You forget that ISIS is the most fundamentalist of Islamic sects and Islam itself says that Muhamed was the LAST prophet and that his word is the absolute LAST word on the subject. Anyone saying otherwise in their eyes is a heretic.

>>43952718
Not saying that's the end of it, but it'd stop the USA from having to pussy-foot around about airstrikes and ground troops - they'd have to work with Russia and Russia is only going to work with Assad. No more Assad = no more objections to working with Russia.
>>
>>43952691
This if the more militant puritan members of the Inquisition

They would just send in the regiments and say something like

Everyone in the middle east dies. Every man woman and child. No prisoners. No survivors. Any nation found taking in refugees gets the same treatment.

Lets not forget that these were the people who ordered the entire population of a hive world into the death camps because "just in case".
>>
>>43952742
The Imperium'd probably just split the world into a few big parts (ie, the West, the Middle East, China, Russia, India, etc), tell them to keep the tithe coming and that if they try to harm their neighbours, they're getting glassed.
>>
>>43951322
They wouldent as ISIS exists on holy Terra
>>
>>43952742

>lower populations
>more popular

Its also far easier to convert people who already worship than people who see worship as dumb/bad. There aren't enough westerners for them to care, over all population tithe wise either.
>>
>>43952643
I don't think so. That would be a waste of time and resources and the sandnigger's current system leaves out half the potential manpower thanks to sexism and probably other persecutions and has generally been destructive to the planet's ability to produce. It's easier to eliminate ISIS, make the UN member nations solidify control over the planet and pick someone to answer the Imperium's calls. Then send some priesty types to turn the local faiths into offshoots of the Imperial doctrine.

Costs less of the Emperor's time and money and achieves a much more useful planet to provide for the Emperor's coffers and armies.
>>
>>43952786
>Religious extremists bombing Holy Terra herself.
>They don't even believe in the Emperor.
I dunno, the Inquisition isn't a big fan of turbo heresy. They probably would take out ISIS.
>>
>>43952767

>the emperor is the prophet returned for the final jihad

easy
>>
>>43952786
I think this scenario paints Earth as a planet with a similar history to Terra whilst not being Terra itself
>>
How would the Imperium even handle a second Holy Terra, with its system a carbon copy of the original?

Probably blame the thing's very existence on bored DAoT supermen missing their home system.
>>
its simple, we kill all mudslimes
>>
>>43952884
>Carbon copy of Holy Terra
>TWO EMPERORS
>>
>>43952936
Well, okay, minus magic shamans and the Emperor.
>>
>>43952688
China is the Inquisition IRL
>Chinese muslims try to fly to Turkey to join ISIS
>China sends police to Turkey to intercept all of them, arrest them, bring them back to China with bags over their heads, take them to prison, then shoot them.
>>
>>43951322
Roughly an hour, give or take. Thats assuming mustering their forces takes like 45 minutes
>>
>>43951322
An hour
>20 minutes to line up the shitp
>5 minutes to fire the virus bombs
>20 minutes to wait before firebombing the whole things
>15 minutes to play 'DOOM' on a dataslate while waiting for confirmation.
>>
>>43952302
All of those @dictators should've been left alone.

Ghaddafi was the best thing to ever happen to Libya. Mubarak for Egypt, Saddam for Iraq and so on and so forth.

Yes the Middle East became such a raging shithole because of post WW2 dickwaving between Americans and the Soviets but all those leaders gave it the only sense of stability, progress and welfare it has seen for a good while. Free healthcare, education, civil amenities, water and electricity, a stable strong economy, free housing and a prosperous system. People just get analblasted because god forbid you have to kiss a fucking portrait or attend a goddamn propaganda meeting once a year. I live in the Med and my father used to work in the oil industry in Libya, I know this shit almost firsthand.

Now they are "free"
>>
>inquisition goes to ISIS
>find they all worship some diety called "Allah"
>equate him with the God-Emperor and leave them be, sending a note to the Ecclesiarchy to send a priest over to correct them on a few terms
>check out the rest of the world
>realise the most developed nations and secular and either atheist or ambivalent to any form of religion
>they don't achknowledge the glorious God-Emperor
>whole planet exterminatus ordered
>heretics purged
>events of 40k never happen because to get to Earth the Inquisitor unknowingly travelled through a warp-storm back in time before it was called 'Terra' and now the planet is destroyed.
>>
>>43953192

If ISIS was a solidified power that would work fine, but it's a series of small groups.

Best thing to do would be going door-to-door and drag anyone suspected of associating into the streets for collection and interrogation. After a few days return the person so they can tell of the hideous tortures they endured for harboring or aiding ISIS. People would end up falling over themselves turning in family members, friends and people they heard say "ISIS" to avoid getting the same treatment.
>>
>>43952786
Is there any Chaos stuff on Holy Terra in 40k?
>>
>>43953298
>>realise the most developed nations and secular and either atheist or ambivalent to any form of religion
>>they don't achknowledge the glorious God-Emperor
>>whole planet exterminatus ordered
Most people on Earth are at least nominally religious. The Ecclesiarchy would probably just work on converting us. Considering Imperial religion is very humanist, it might work.

They'd have to lay off on the super-fascism until the groundwork was done. Can't order people to hate the heretic until the heretic is a small minority.
>>
>>43953812

we are the heretics anon
>>
>>43952691
That's not what the Inquisition does. Very few planets that aren't part of the Imperium worship the Emprah, do you think they just kill everyone who doesn't worship him? That'd literally mean the Imperium would kill almost every human on every planet they annexed.
>>
The inquisition virus bombs Turkey, Qatar and Saudi Arabia. America is next if they continue funding 'moderate rebels'.

Without their suppliers ISIS is overwhelmed and destroyed relatively quickly, and the chances of future fundamentalist islamic terrorism drops like a stone in a lake due to the main exporters of Wahabism etc being wiped off the map.
>>
File: 1445930302338.jpg (92 KB, 879x845) Image search: [Google]
1445930302338.jpg
92 KB, 879x845
>>43951364
Bruh.

Space Marines would curbstomp the entire Middle East.
>>
>>43953565
It's Exterminatus. I suspect that IS could be just about any possible organisation type and still be pretty darn obliterated, along with just about every other possible living organism on the entire planet.
>>
>>43951934
How many customers would be needed to bring Isis down to at least small jihadist militia level
>>
>>43954332
You mean Custodes? 1.
>>
>>43953812
The first world has good technology industry advanced weapons medicine computers
>>
>>43952195
No, they're pretty on point
>>
>>43954428
Yes damn autocorrect
>>
File: not in there please.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
not in there please.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>43951950
exactly
full rebellion doesnt happen so long a some are happy and others are pacified.

The fact that we care for the lives of the middle east protects ISIS.

The way Rome and china succeeded is simply this A) crush all open opposition B) bribe corrupt local leaders and crime organizations and most importantly show no hesitation to burn villages and kill large groups (excluding informants/VIPs) to get the rebels. Modern morality/politics stops us from ending ISIS quickly.
The Imperium has none of our issues, ISIS would be crushed. My only real concerns are that the Ecclesiarcs would want to convert earth(not real holy terra) to the imperial truth(I an agnostic would be fine but most chirstians, muslims and, jews would have a bad day). And my most pressing concern is when the tech priests learn that no imperial tech exist on our planet and we are constantly making new stuff (myself included because mechanic engineer) they would flip their shit so hard that we would probably be glassed into a feral world.
>>
>>43952059
>And besides, unlike when the British Empire decided to throw Palestine at the Jews following WW1, it'd have to be Turkey - a nation hostile to the idea of Kurdistan in the first place, who'd have to cede territory to them. No way that's happening without direct military intervention by a foreign power and oh look, Turkey is part of NATO and can call on the USA for unconditional support if invaded (you know the USA won't be the invader, because like fuck would they mess with an oil-producing ally's interests).

you forgot we (the USA) still store nukes in turkey so that we can still cock slap russia with them.
>>
>>43955658
>most importantly show no hesitation to burn villages and kill large groups (excluding informants/VIPs) to get the rebels. Modern morality/politics stops us from ending ISIS quickly.

>Implying the Soviets didn't do exactly that in Afghanistan
The notion that you can beat an insurgency by just killing enough people somehow shows up constantly, despite being demonstrably wrong.
>>
>>43955726
It's the only reason we put up with them.
>>
>>43952104
that's not going to happen because that would destabilize turkey. Example IRA in northern ireland, the kurds would try to unite turkey is not gonna let that shit fly.
>>
>>43952197
don't say that england wouldn't do the same as us. If the internet (and us anons) existed a hundred or so years ago we would all be bitching about the imperialist british fisting the world for its resources, it's our turn to do the fisting you had yours.
>>
They wouldn't be able to, or they'd blow the planet up to do so. The inquisition struggles with rooting out chaos cults, something that routinely reveals it's agents with obvious physical deformities. Against a guerilla force that knows how to hide, doesn't have giant demon horns growing out of their kneecaps, and only gets more radicalized and popular the more violence is employed against it, Isis wouldn't face any risk of destruction until the inquisitors decided to glass the region. Even then such conduct would probably radicalize secular populations across the globe.
>>
>>43953812
I'm atheist simply because modern religions hold no power but if a Ecclesiarchy showed up and start blasting shit from space I would get very religious quick. I would however fight the admech, we may have completely lost the tech of our ancestors but like hell would I let them take our tech. I think our best hope for smooth integration into the imperium is for the smurfs or some similar chapter to claim our planet as a homeworld so the admech cant touch us.
>>
>>43955658
Why would
The admech flip their shit what exactly would we have done to be considers
>>
>>43951322
>wipe out a Khornate cult

How is that a new mission?
>>
>>43954201
Seriously:
son of horus, no power armour, de-limbs guy.
world eaters, entire planet, 1 night.
orbital bombardment.
yeah, Curb Stomping.
>>
One troop of Grey Knights with appropriate vehicles would wipe an Earth continent clean in mere hours.
It wouldn't even take terminators, and since they wouldn't be washed in heresy like normal they might not even feel the need to clean their armor.
>>
>>43955744
Then what the Fuck will work
>>
>>43956378
My dad has compared them to the Blood Pact for a while now
>>
>>43951973
>2) There is no 2.
I laughed.

Kurds are pretty based.

There should be a not!Kurd Space Marine Chapter.
>>
>>43956797
Pretty accurate
>>
>>43956349
As far as my understanding of the admech goes all modern technology is heresy and we would be punished for it or they would realize our machines have the happiest spirits and that they should copy our tech, but that is logical and the admech is hardly logical. Worst case we are all turned into servitors. Best case the imperium gets Abrams tanks with ceramite and lascannons.
>>
How come ISIS managed to basically annoy every single country in the world and still manages to thrive and take territory?

Inquisition intervenes.
????
ISIS flag on the Imperial Palace.
>>
>>43956753
Definitely not an easy answer to that one.
>>
>>43951322
Well tracking down every single member and sympathizer would be a long and arduous process. One that many don't have the patience for. This leaves us with one option.

Exterminatus.
>>
>>43956969
Just about no modern technology is tech heresy. Despite being grimdark space nazis, the Imperium actually has much better technology than we do.
>>
>All these people talking about exterminatus.
I sincerely doubt a group of terrorists with comparatively primitive technology would merit destroying an entire planet's worth of resources, wealth, and industry.
>>
>>43955041
But doesn't the Quran say not to set people on fire?
>>
>>43957247
There is a reason they don't want literacy to spread out much
>>
>>43957247
Every has their own little dos and don't for there religion for Isis its setting people on fire might be the one thing they misinterpreted
>>43956969
Still don't see how any of our tech is heresy
>>
>>43956816
>not!Kurd Space Marine Chapter
Their equipment is ancient even by Imperium Standards. Wear desert cloaks over brown armor. Specialize in using long range rifles and stealth/scouting. Play it up as a fragmented chapter that got lost out on a random planet.
>>
>>43953263

The Middle East being shit goes back further than the Americans to the British and French nabbing slices and trolling a diseased and dying Ottoman Empire.
>>
>>43954332

I assume that we'd need quite a lot of customers to take them out. Being /tg/ I assume you mean GW customers? Now, your average neckbeard can't really fight, but if we get the smelliest, with the worst personal hygiene, we might be able to whip them into some sort of biological or psychological weapon.....
>>
>>43956816

Oddly enough, I could see it as a SOB group more than marines.

Left behind when a planet was lost, engaged in skirmish warfare.

Mostly because Marines don't quite have the same tie to the planet they turn up as, while SOB can be more 'Heroes of the people'
>>
>>43956970

Because Iraq can't get their shit together after the raping Bush gave them, and because there's basically no border between Syria and Iraq any more.

You can bomb them all you like, but its like using a gun to shoot ants swarming your house. ISIS leaders are killed daily and they just promote someone else - it's just like orks, for an example.

They probably don't have the power to actively fight the world, but they can survive pretty well in their shitty desert central base.
>>
>>43957162
From what I have read and how the models are drawn the imperium has better materials and components but the way they use them is ass backwards. Put it this way a modern main battle tank is superior in every way other excluding armerment than a leman Russ. For example the Abrams and T-90 are faster better armored, easier to repair( no need for priests), they can fire on the move more accurately, they have advanced optics that can allow for night ops, better crew spaces, and generally speaking better better in every statistic other than skull count, price and number of lascannons.
>>
File: 1442526943913.jpg (54 KB, 500x392) Image search: [Google]
1442526943913.jpg
54 KB, 500x392
>>43958623
switched from mobile, pick related
http://img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1368/86/1368861917821.gif
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYI6gOc-3vQ
>>
>>43952195
Nice meme.
>>
>>43958821
To be fair, they're made out of plasteel or ceramite or whatever. It doesn't have to be especially thick to be just as strong or stronger than modern tanks.

Also, tractor engine.
>>
>>43956112
>Implying a Chaos cult is the same as an armed guerrilla insurrection.

Chaos cults are subtle, they hide and attempt to influence the planet from the shadows, if they're good enough no one even suspects there's a cult at all. The Inquisition knows what ISIS is and where they are, they'd have little trouble rooting them out.

Also
>Implying the Inquisition is incapable of doing its fucking job.
If there's one thing the Inquisition isn't it's incompetent. Occasionally ineffective and prone to infighting yes, but Inquisitors are scary good at what they do. That's why they're Inquisitors.
>>
>>43956970
Because the last time someone tried to invade a country in the Middle East it was a gigantic clusterfuck that actually ended up making things worse. No one wants to be the poor sucker that has to occupy the place after beating ISIS.
>>
>>43951870
Except we aren't discussing oppressive occupying forces, we're describing a force so immoral it puts old testament military leaders to shame. Genocide isn't an issue for the Imperium, it's a responsibility
>>
Have every looked at a thread and thought "No reasonable or sane person would touch this with a ten foot pole" Then you look and see 150 posts....

Clearly we are not reasonable or sane people here.
>>
>>43956970

Because we hold back so as not to hurt the fee-fees of the por' Mooslems.

We could reduce ISIS to glass. The Inquisition would deal with them easily. Hell, the Imperial Guard could do it for relatively little loss. They'll just move in and wage war on the region.

A Space Marine squad would be overkill.
>>
>>43951860

Really, just wipe out all Muslims, the way you'd deal with a Chaos cult. That would actually be really easy and a lot faster.
>>
>>43951879
The Kurds are pretty fucking awesome.
>>
>>43951426
.....that's so beautiful.
>>
>>43951322
>how long would it take them?

It doesn't matter.
The Emperor protects.
The Emperor is All.
>>
>>43956753
The US has had success with selling weapons to other militant groups that hate the current bad guys.

Oh wait...
>>
>"Hello is that Mars? Good, we'd like to rent out an Imperator Titan"
>"Hmm? Oh only for a few hours, and it's in the same solar system"

ISIS attack us because they're not scared of us. Can you imagine how much pant shitting there will be in the toyota hilux fan club when the fucking Chrysler building is marching towards them?

Unfortunately we have no walking beacons of death so we'll have to settle with getting gunned down in subway because david cameron wants to feed his war boner.

cheers dave!
>>
>>43962261
They'd just crash a plane in it.
>>
>>43962633
Which does nothing.
>>
>>43955744
I'm pretty sure that killing a ton of people was a good idea, it just wasn't done enough.

Full on systematic extermination would kick the middle east's shit in pretty quickly, but nobody will allow that, despite there being almost nothing of value there.

So, whitewashing them is the answer.

Feed them big macs, build starbucks in fucking mecca, make sure they all drive fords.

There can't be any culture shock in a monoculture.
>>
File: Techpriest 2.jpg (237 KB, 500x850) Image search: [Google]
Techpriest 2.jpg
237 KB, 500x850
I feel the admech should take this one.
They are not afraid of the rest of the world, they need to be taught to fear.
Giant fuck-huge weapons don't work, and they laugh at displays of power.

So, what does one do?
Capture a couple, and convert them to combat servitors.
An "undead" construct that is everything that should not be to them.
They will keep fighting past fatal wounds and outright overkill.
They will consist of friends, colleagues, and familiar faces, presenting the case that not only do we have the power to bring the dead back to life, but we make them fight for us.

Slowly, we will create a wave of servitors, it matters not if they fall, we have replacements readily available. Give them lasguns, they will never run out of ammunition in the desert sun.
And when they are bottlenecked in a dense area, that is when they send the Skitarii.
>>
>>43951322

They live in the middle of a fuckhuge scorching desert for the most part. Burn the food, poison the water, bomb the shelter and they'll all die in a week at most, but the west is too pussy to do it. The inquisitors would probably go there personally to shoot the kids.
>>
>>43959523
Well, if you convert them away from Islam, they're not longer Muslims, now are they? Or are you confusing race and religion?
>>
>>43953263
You act like comfort is more importaint
then Freedom
>>
>>43951510

In a stand up fight, but unlike the madness of 40k, no one is going to group up and wait for the Marines to hit them. The US has had far more than enough firepower to wipe out states across several wars, and they lost them because disperse, self-sufficient guerillas without a central command are a massive pain in arse.

The only thing Space Marines have going for them is they would be pretty much invulnerable to current world tech
>>
>>43963492
You know killing their culture sounds like it would hurt even worse then genocide
>>
>>43963763
Plus they are Martians, they know how to navigate the desert
>>
>>43964058
The fuck are you talking about? You know how many times the culture of any country has changed? And you're probably not hurting for it, now are you?
>>
>implying anyone imperial would dare to spill blood on Holy Terra

Also, /pol/: the thread: the experience: fatguys sihtposting about killing everyone who isn't themselves, because lulz
I'd expect that on /b/, /pol/ and probably /r9k/, but appearently, here too.
>>
>>43963492
>Feed them big macs, build starbucks in fucking mecca, make sure they all drive fords.
You're on the right track, but not for the reason you think. Extremism isn't doesn't come from an ideological position, it comes from a socio-economic position. There are plenty of wealthy Muslim countries, and they do not have the sectarian violence which plagues Syria, Iraq and other poor nations. Why is this? Because no one wants to die when they're living comfortably. This is true in the West as well - countries are stable for as long as their people are comfortable, and then collapse into revolution and violence as soon as the economy falters.

So you build your Western fast food and coffee shops to work in, and you get them all cars which they need to spend to maintain, and you watch their ideological extremism crumble as their fighters surrender to comfort. That's how you beat them.

That's how you win.
>>
File: demolisher.png (2 MB, 1274x956) Image search: [Google]
demolisher.png
2 MB, 1274x956
>>43958623
>>43958821
You're comparing the physical thickness of the Russ armour to the equivalent in RHA on the Abrams. Until you can show the RHA value of 200mm of plasteel and ceramite, it's not really a comparison.

Even Abrams tanks need engineers for more complex repairs, the crew can't fix everything on their own. Russ can run on pretty much anything combustible (like many Imperial vehicles), the gun has an automatic loading and ejecting systems, so no need for a dedicated loader, and there's a whole host of night sights, warning systems, range finders, etc. on the Russ. It's not just a metal box with some guns.

Also, yes, the Russ is slow. It's slow in the fluff as well. It's more of a heavy infantry tank than a modern day MBT. Meanwhile if you look at something like the Predator, it's way faster. And that's just the variant Imperium most commonly uses. The Baal variant is really fast.
>>
>>43952368
Here's something from the NY Post quoting the chair of the house inter relations committee.

http://nypost.com/2014/09/19/isis-fighters-terrified-of-being-killed-by-female-troops/

I mean, it's not an actual interview with a Kurd, or a member of ISIS. But it's something.
>>
>>43964097
then why does everyone go on about how sacred their culture is?
>>
>>43951456

>rounded up into reduction camps and mindscrubbed by psykers

funny definition of "spared" you're using.
>>
>>43953584
There is the damaged Webway portal under the Golden Throne that the Adeptus Custodes has been guarding for the last ten thousand years to stop daemons from pouring onto Holy Terra's surface.
>>
>>43964412
Because they're a bunch of twats?

Fucking Muslims don't give a shit about their culture. They're out there blowing up thousands of years of human culture because it offends them like they're some fucking SJWs with RPGs and even more civilized places like Saudi Arabia has bulldozed over 90% of their cultural heritage sites in Mecca for fucking malls and parking lots.

I'd really like someone to tell me why I should give two shits about Muslim culture, when even they don't care about it?
>>
>>43964412
Because nationalists are usually dumb as bricks and believe everything some random dude on youtube says. They have nothing really going for them, so they cry about "muh culture!!!1!1!1!!" everytime someones not exactly like them. Someone doesn't eat pigs? ERMAGERD, MUH CULTSHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have a different opinion? ERMAGERD, TRILLIONS OF MUILMS AREZ CUMING AN WIL DETSROY US!!!!! MUH CULTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>43962633
Unlike skyscrapers, Titans can defend themselves. A competent Titan crew would spot the incoming aircraft and blow it out of the sky with any of its four bajillion guns.
>>
>>43964518
Yeah, all the whole buying their clothes from China and going to a pizza place run by a Pakistani dude to eat some Kebab.
>>
>>43964518
>>43964490
so basically culture is something people with nothing to be proud of to take as a sort of point of false pride, pretending that its not something in constant flux even as they dispose of it carelessly?

so once again the problem is people being a pack of sheep
>>
File: 1441514929949.jpg (763 KB, 1694x1342) Image search: [Google]
1441514929949.jpg
763 KB, 1694x1342
>>43956969
>>
>>43964607
Well, there sure is some sort of culture in every country, but those screaming about "their" national culture are usually some guys who sit in front of the TV and drink beer all day. And if something changes, they scream around and think this is their country alone.
>>
Seems like 'culture' is becoming another buzzword: Everyone's using it, but only a portion of them actually know what it means.
>>
>>43964705
they should watch Macross
>>
>>43951322
like a few fucking weeks at most, more likely days when I think about it

cultists ain't shit without their daemons and allies
>>
>no civillian casualties
Sisters of battle take a few days tops
>Acceptable civillian casualties
Sisters of battle take one day
>40 k level of acceptable casualties
Minutes. Middle east is uninhabitable for the next 50 years.
>>
>>43964607
No, that's not what culture is. That's what those people want it to be.

I'm proud of my culture (in the same way you're proud of your family or something, it's not like you really have a choice in the matter), but I'm not of the mind that it can never be altered in any way and all outside influences are bad, nor the retardation that is "west has no culture, we must learn from these noble savages the ways of peace and compassion."
>>
>>43951870
You see Ivan, if you nuke the place, Isis is not longer of slaving people. And if all the Civilians are dead, nobody will koin IS anymore, da?
>>
>>43951426

>Plus being killed by a woman is super sinful for them

No, its not. Stop spreading this libshit propoganda. You're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>43964031
You should read the Grey Knights books. They are constantly fighting rag-tag skirmishes with small guerrilla groups of cultists. It's almost the only thing they do.
>>
File: 1443190604833.jpg (38 KB, 500x418) Image search: [Google]
1443190604833.jpg
38 KB, 500x418
>>43964623
exactly, if the mechanicus landed on our earth and saw our tech one of to things would happen A) they fall to their servo-knees and leak oils from their optical senors in joy and proceed to copy all of our knowledge base so that they can attempt to reverse-engineer imperial tech or they see someone walking down the street pull a small data-slate from their pocket and say "Ok google find me a place to eat". They then screech in horror as they realize Machine Animus are everywhere. they run to their ship and proceed to glass the planet. I dont know which is more likely. :/
>>
>>43964412
Culture is nostalgia multiplied over centuries.
>>
>>43965957
They'd want the knowledge base because it lets them better maintain their own technology
>>
>>43951414
>house to house genocide
my new favorite set of words. Thanks anon.
>>
>>43965957
I'm pretty sure the scope of their technology is far past our own that the shit we have isn't even worth crying heresy over.
>>
>>43965957

Not really, for them all of our shit could be running on primitive machine spirits. Even our most advance stuff could be relative primitive but impressively design in their eyes.
>>
>>43964058
>ISIS
>wahhabi sauds
>culture
no
>>
>>43951589

Dubai is in the UAE. You are thinking of the capital, Riyadh. Medina is also another sizable city.
>>
>>43966362
They don't have internet
>>
>>43951870

> Ignoring the plethora of historical examples where serious genocide stopped rebellions instantly.

>hard to train more insurgents when every male taller than a cart wheel is rotting in a ditch.
>>
>>43966637
They purposefully segregate information. They wouldn't want internet.
>>
>>43952235
What are you talking about?
British airstrikes are go since today

Plus Cameron's calling them Daesh which is a name they have threatened to kill anyone using, which is fairly badass
>>
>>43952063

china did have the start of serious insurgency, it was 25 years ago in Tienanmen square. It amounted to nothing after the government showed that it was perfectly happy to execute protesters en masse.
>>
>>43951426
It is not, no source of this.
>>
This thread has me curious, if ISIS is so happy to shit where they eat, what is their actual goal? How do they think they are the good guys?
>>
>>43955041
No they are not
>>
>>43966761
They want to start ww3/the final jihad which will bring about the end of the world
>>
>>43964393
>Here's something from the NY Post
>NY Post

kek
>>
>>43952302

after seeing the videos of "moderates" executing regime soldiers, decapitating them and playing football with their heads I'm going to have to disagree.

As for ISIL, at least Assad isn't genociding anyone not in in his sect as standard practice. At least he doesn't run sex slave auctions and execute people in the most gruesome ways thinkable (drowning in a pool, crucifixion, immolation, running over with tanks etc)
>>
>>43966778
So... so they are a fucking chaos cult... they literally have no delusions of being good, just mustache twirling villany
>>
>>43966794
What matters more is the person they're quoting. I'm not going to trust the reporters in that rag without a source.
>>
File: AbsolutelyHalal.jpg (322 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
AbsolutelyHalal.jpg
322 KB, 531x471
>>43951322
>implying Caliph Abu-Bakr Al-Baghdadi isn't secretly the Emperor
>>
>>43951322
They probably wouldn't even bother and just order the planet exterminatus'd.
>>
>>ITT neckberds and fatlords discussing politics and toys

Holy shit guys, the autism is hard in this thread
>>
>>43966833
That's how inquisitors get their asses killed by their colleagues.As much fun as it is to make fun of the Imperium via their tendency to nuke planets, they don't do it too often and if you do it without good reason they kill you for it.

Unless the Earth is truly unsavable, exterminatus is off the table.
>>
>>43966680
>Daesh which is a name they have threatened to kill anyone using, which is fairly badass
Wait really ? Everyone is calling them like that.
>>
ITT: Amerilards who haven't taken their daily box of pills
>>
>>43966801
Yes that's why people make fun of them and don't take them seriously till the launch another attack or execute someone horribly
>>
>>43966801
They are literally the closest thing to a Saturday morning cartoon villain you will ever find in the real world.
>>
silly op, isis is the imperial resistance in chaos ruled earth.
>>
>>43968420
>lol the monsters beheading innocents and ruining monuments are the heroes guise
>>
>>43951426
this was a hoax though

but still sisters it is
>>
>>43964005
Why bother converting the corrupted?
>>
>>43951322
Since they are just regular non-chaos humans with no psychic abilitys and primitive autoguns they would just send in a few thousand guardsmen, maybe a few tanks and wipe the floor with them ... no big deal
>>
So by now it's thoroughly established that the Inquisition would easily slaughter ISIS, so I've got to ask what individuals or small groups in the 40k verse could solo the organization?

My first thought is Kharn, but I'm wondering how low can we go in terms of power levels
>>
>>43968957
Because they're not Chaos corrupted, they just don't know that the Emperor loves them and it's his will that they're to be saved from their blasphemy.

Then they're OUR crazies and that's cool in the Emperor's books.
>>
File: Killboy.jpg (150 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
Killboy.jpg
150 KB, 750x600
>>43969451
Killboy.
>>
>>43969451
Assuming that general resupply isn't an issue, I could see a space marine, especially a squad, managing it. As much as hurr charge at enemy gets memed around, they know how to sneaky and asymmetrical warfare and the like. It may take them a while, but they're certainly better equipped to hunt down hiding cells than Kharn would be.
>>
>>43969714
Yeah, even for Spess Mehreens a straight fight would go poorly. They might be able to laugh off most modern firearms, but they're going to be up against a lot of RPG-7s and a few tanks that are theoretically the equal of a Leman Russ.

A tac squad and a couple scout snipers together could maybe manage it, if they're very careful. But if they're not, the campaign's going to end very quickly.
>>
File: 1448047664849.jpg (49 KB, 512x403) Image search: [Google]
1448047664849.jpg
49 KB, 512x403
>>43969815
>few tanks that are theoretically the equal of a Leman Russ.
Space Marines are also fast enough to literally punch an RPG out of the air. Modern weaponry doesn't mean shit to them.
>>
>>43969846
Don't make me go digging for that image that compares the technical specs of a Russ and an Abrams, Anon. It just starts stupid fights.

And how are they going to punch RPGs out of the air? They get aced by AT rockets on the tabletop all the time. Are 40k rockets all meant to be hypersonic?
>>
>>43969941
The numbers that GW gives are stupid as shit and shouldn't be trusted.
>>
>>43951879
Eh, they seem cool as the under dog, but they are as cunty as anyone else.
>>
>>43970148
The same could be said for basically all 'technical specifications', but that never stops anyone.
>>
>>43965075
How, in any way, is that liberal propaganda? It's ingrained in their religion to disrespect women? How would being killed by a woman NOT be sinful for them?
>>
>>43964433
Is there no way to destroy the portal itself?
>>
>>43956349
I'll guess they'll flip their shit if they saw that we are trying to make AIs, althought pretty rudimentary and surely would get someone smacked and replaced by an admech representative.
>>
>>43951322
>how long would it take a orgainzation without modern day morals and an arsenal that easily trumps every modern military to wipeout a few snadniggers with broken down AKs and technicals
i don't know op what a difficult question
>>
Jihadi John captures their inquisitor and beheads him on a video with reverse slow motion and nasheeds. Then he starts to spit sick ryhmes over it.

The Inquisition flees in terror. Alhamdulilah.
>>
>>43970481
Is there a differenc between ai and machine spirits
>>
>>43972189
AI are much nicer and guranteed not to betray you, like machine spirits would. You guys should make more AI, and have those AI make AI. You can trust me, what could go wrong?
How do I not have any men of iron pictures?
>>
File: 1277250851089.jpg (552 KB, 573x864) Image search: [Google]
1277250851089.jpg
552 KB, 573x864
>>43972246
>How do I not have any men of iron pictures?
closest I have
>>
>>43972189
The Machine Spirit is a dumber version of an AI, thus easy to apease or in case it goes rogue to stop. When AI goes rogue you have the Men of Iron again.
>>
>>43972269
>>
>>43969624
No such thing as sending one ork thanks to spores.
>>
>>43965209
I thought they just get warped in to clean up once the Inquisition find the cell. Still, a bit wasteful to use a squad of the best there are to murder a few durkas.
>>
>>43966670
Exactly. Daemon viruses on Mars dissuade them of that notion.
>>
>>43951322
All the forces of 40K couldn't beat Allah's chosen and their United States backers, you need to shut the fuck up.
>>
File: 1440971837846.jpg (191 KB, 1600x1584) Image search: [Google]
1440971837846.jpg
191 KB, 1600x1584
>>43977253
0/10, apply yourself.
Thread replies: 250
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.