[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maiden White Quest: Smoldering Hearts #12
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 30
File: Smoldering Hearts.png (1 MB, 850x1200) Image search: [Google]
Smoldering Hearts.png
1 MB, 850x1200
After much strife and close encounters, Makoto and his friends have finally surmounted the obsessive curse that had plagued them for their holiday. With little else in their way, they retired to a night of celebration and joy.

> Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Maiden%20White
> Twitter: https://twitter.com/questqyubey
> Ask: http://ask.fm/Qyubey
> Status: http://pastebin.com/MtRm4DZS

You are Makoto Kiryoka; a teenage boy with a penchant for getting into strange situations. You bear the power of the magical girl Maiden White against the wicked souls that seek to terrorise the innocent.
>>
>>43950928

You awaken with a startled grunt. Your head jerks upwards, blinking drearily, as consciousness slowly retakes your mind. Last night was... a blur. You remember curing your friends, possibly having relations with Yui, singing in front of a crowd, dancing next to a fire, throwing something in the ocean- a large series of largely unrelated events pass by in your mind one after the other. And while those might be something of a mess, there is one thing you're certain of.

Mai is one heavy twink.

You grunt in exertion as you push her off of you, letting her tumble onto the beach beside you. Evidently you did not make it back to your room, as the beach around you implies. You can't tell if the place looks like the aftermath of a party or a war- or perhaps something in between. About a fifth of the people you remember are still here in some manner; sleeping in and out of tents, some half-buried in the sand (bottom half, thank god), and others are just in a pile. Namely the Hirokos, although a good chunk of them are also scattered amid the beach.

It still seems to be morning, so at least you woke up at the right time. Mai is snoring on the sand next to you, and Naru is beside her- still clinging to a leg. On the other side you can recognise Yui and Shun - back to girls - almost perfectly ontop of each other. Part of you wonders if the lot of you attempted some kind of pyramid last night. To your surprise, even Shizuko is sleeping nearby, though still in the shade. What takes the cake HAS to be Saito passed out next to Yui and Shun. Whenever a magical girl falls unconscious, they generally revert back to their original form unless something is keeping them that way. Hiroko seems to be of the latter right now, but Saito - male and bikini-clad - is most certainly the former. You sit there with the biggest grin, taking in the sight.

[1/2]
>>
>>43950940

"Oh, good morning!" You hear a peppy voice greet you. Even before you meet her face, you know the only girl who would be this coherent after a party would be Umeki, and lo, there she stands with tiny Hiroko in hand. She's still wearing her sundress from yesterday, with a wide-brim hat and a side-slung bag.

"Good morning." You gargle, finding your voice fail you.

"Not for you." The tiny Hiroko comments, her voice of a far higher pitch than regular Hiroko.

"Oh dear. I thought this might happen after last night." Umeki says as she kneels next to you. She places little Hiroko beside her and retrieves a bottle of water from her bag, handing it to you. It's just what you needed.

"Ohh, thank you." You sigh as feeling returns to your throat. "Can you two remind me why my throat feels like asphalt?"

"Hours of singing will do that to you." Mini Hiroko answers. You must have been busting out some major sounds to overcome your natural healing capabilities. Now that you're awake though, you can already feel it starting to recover.

"Was I good at least?" You ask with a weak smile.

"Of course!" Umeki exclaims. "Everyone loved it. Why, whenever you opened your mouth, everyone just seemed so lively. A bit... rambunctious, but lively."

"Even you?" You ask, curious.

"Oh, uh, I s-suppose so." She says, looking away. Her head looks side-to-side for a second. "I-I think I may have kissed the boy Shun." She whispers to you. That would explain why she looks so happy despite being unconscious. Your eyes drift towards tiny Hiroko.

"...I'm waiting for them to wake up." She sheepishly gestures to the pile. "T-Then I have to go apologise to Yuuki." She adds.

> I'm sure he doesn't mind.
> Give tiny Hiroko a tiny hug.
> Hiroko, you like bikini-boy Aoi~?
> Umeki, I need a morning hug.
> So you kissed a boy, Umeki. Did you like it?
> I'm just gonna sleep some more.
> Wake everyone up.
>>
>>43950967
>I'm sure he doesn't mind.
>>He enjoyed it far more than he dares to admit.
>Give tiny Hiroko a tiny hug.
>Hiroko, you like bikini-boy Aoi~?
>>
>>43950967
>I'm sure he doesn't mind.
>>He enjoyed it far more than he dares to admit.
>Give tiny Hiroko a tiny flick on the nose.
>Hiroko, you like bikini-boy Aoi~?
Where is Yuuki, speaking of him?
>>
>>43950967
> I'm sure he doesn't mind.
>> Give tiny Hiroko a tiny hug.
>>
>>43950967
> Hiroko, you like bikini-boy Aoi~?
>>
>>43950928
I just want to remind everyone there are 8 threads on the archives that need more votes to be safe from the auto kuller. all but one need just one vote.
>>
>>43950967
>> I'm sure he doesn't mind.
>> Hiroko, you like bikini-boy Aoi~?
yeah! bikini boys!
Today I'm gonna jockey for maximum lewd crotchless bikini traps whenever relevant.
>>
>>43950967
>> Hiroko, you like bikini-boy Aoi~?
>> Umeki, I need a morning hug.
>> So you kissed a boy, Umeki. Did you like it?
>>
>>43950928
So im not going to be here most of this thread but im just going to say we need to show Shizuko a lot of love and affectation and possibly seduction. We could see if Hiroko wants to have a threesum focused on her with us.
We also need to talk to Umeki and see if she wants to be with us that way.
>>
>>43950967
>*poke the tiny Hiroko in the cheek*
>>
>>43951210
You have my spear.
>>
>>43951199
Auto killer? What?
>>
File: 011920354593.jpg (70 KB, 400x540) Image search: [Google]
011920354593.jpg
70 KB, 400x540
>>43951199
>>43951408
I am similarly confused about this. Hope they don't get deleted; a lot of the old ones were lost along with moe.

>>43951089
>>43951125
>>43951142
>>43951186
>>43951210
>>43951243
>>43951325

"I'm sure he doesn't mind. I'll bet he enjoyed it far more than he dares to admit." You assure Umeki, sitting up in place. The breeze from the ocean feels pretty cool on your skin, and strikingly intense. You glance over at the tiny Hiroko, watching you with blush on her cheeks.

"Aw, Hiroko, you're adorable like this." You say, picking her up suddenly and giving her tiny body an equally tiny hug. She shivers in your grasp, her mouth hanging open.

"W-What- HEY!" She shouts, smacking you in the jaw. "Lemme go, pervert!"

"Agh, you're still on that?" You ask, frowning.

"What do you mean 'still'!? You're the one who's naked!" She squeals, trying to push away from you. You... have to blink and take another look at yourself. True enough, just before you were being obscured by Mai's own dress, but now your bare body is plain to see. Hiroko is trying to desperately stay off your crotch whilst Umeki can't tear her eyes away. You glance to the side.

"I, um, created my clothes through magic last night. To copy Yuuki." You explain, setting Hiroko down with red cheeks of your own as you cup your crotch. "Do, uh, either of you have anything?" You ask, hopeful. Umeki shakes her head, still staring.

[1/2]
>>
>>43951784

"Hrm, I could probably make some." Hiroko mutters, mindlessly conjuring some of her water-clothing. She pauses for a second though. "W-Wait, then I might be able to feel you!" She suddenly realizes.

> I want to wear you.
> No, no, no of course not. Do it.
> True, I'll just magic up my own.
> Nah, I'll just stay naked for a while.

Desiring to steer the conversation away from your stark status, you think of something to distract Hiroko. "Uh, Hiroko... say, do you like bikini-boy Aoi~?" You ask, remembering Saito's wardrobe. Hiroko glances over and blushes slightly at the sight.

"I-It's... understandable." She coughs. "It's what he was wearing so I can't blame him."

"Hey, but that's the same with me being naked." You point out.

"At least he's wearing something!" She shouts back.

"Aha! So you DO prefer it." You exclaim. Hiroko growls at you, bubbling (literally) with rage.

"I could use you to make tea." Umeki comments, watching her boil. You're not sure you'd want to drink that though- it might end up punching you in the face.

> Wake people up.
> Wake [person] up only.
> Head back to the hotel with Hiroko and Umeki.
>>
>>43951810
>> I want to wear you.
> Wake [person] up only.
Aoi~
>>
>>43951810
> Wake people up.
>>
>>43951810
>"At least he's wearing something!" She shouts back.
>magic up a bikini.
>>a lewd bikini
opportunity found!
>>
>>43951810
> Nah, I'll just stay naked for a while.
Reverse psychology go!

> Wake [Aoi] up only.
Let him get some modesty back.
>>
>>43951810
>Nah, I'll just stay naked for a while.
>wake Aoi ip
finally, nudism~
>>
>>43951810
>Nah, I'll just stay naked for a while.
> Wake [Yui] up only.
>>Then Saito
>>
>>43951810
> Nah, I'll just stay naked for a while
> Wake Yui up
She HAS to see Makoto like this
>>
>>43951810
> Wake people up.
>>
File: 1431845854104.jpg (43 KB, 380x438) Image search: [Google]
1431845854104.jpg
43 KB, 380x438
>>43951829
>>43951893
>>43951925
>>43951957
>>43952066
>>43952119
>>43952128

You think about it for a moment, but considering that the beach is fairly empty right now, you're kind of okay with being naked.

"Nah, I think I'll just stay like this for a while." You say, shrugging. The two girls look stunned for the moment.

"...Oh no you won't!" Hiroko shouts, summoning up some water. She slams it down onto you, trying to cover your form. It surprises you at first, but you quickly try to wriggle out of it.

"No, stop it!" You say, struggling against her. Hiroko just pumps more water into her attempt, straining her face to not look at you.

"You can't walk around naked, Makoto! Someone might see." She says.

"So what? I'm cute!" You reply back to her, growling. "It'll probably brighten their day."

"GYAAH! Pervert-Pervert-Pervert!" She squeals over and over again, piling more and more water onto you. Umeki can only blink as she watches the two of you squabble like children.

> Roll 1d100 to resist. Best of three.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>43952271
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>43952271
>Someone might see.
That's the idea!
>>
>>43952279
>>43952358
I'm not rolling, happy wit this.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>43952271
Where is a 100 when we need it the most? We won't have another chance to go nude in public with an excuse again.
>>
>>43952279
This is ok. Makes up for our chain crits
>>
>>43952279
>>43952358
>>43952380
Ohohoho
>>
>>43952271
I may dislike Hiroko, but she's really not helping it.
>>
>>43952279
>>43952358
>>43952380
Shit.

>>43952385
This is NOT ok, at all. ;_;
>>
>>43952380
...I knew we had to pay for those 100s sooner or later.
>>
>>43952456
Symbiotic clothing is a kink of mine
>>
>>43952429
> She's that type of character though.

>>43952279
>>43952358
>>43952380

Try as you might, Hiroko is too fast and too fluid for you. Your empty flailing and rolling around on the sand proves ineffectual to resist her attempts to clothe you- even with herself. All your luck is meaningless in this your most dire moment. You pant and catch your breath at the end of the struggle.

"Haah~ fine!" You say, throwing your hands up. "You win."

"Yes~" Hiroko proclaims from her position around you. She starts to shimmer slightly and begins to form clothing; something similar to a body suit. It seems she aims to cover you as best she can. You, on the other hand, have other ideas.

"So, that's my top half covered," you comment, watching her work, "but what about my bottom?" You ask. She pauses.

"...Y-Your bottom h-half." She replies. You nod.

"I'm fine with going naked. Why don't you just be a big shirt for me?" You ask, winking at the fluidform around your body. You can feel it get a little angry and start to stretch down. It avoids your crotch for now and covers your legs and feet. You have to admit, having living clothing is... interesting. Maybe it's just because she's actively moving right now but you can feel her throb and quiver around your body with surprising intensity. It's probably due to how tight she seems to be compressing you. Her body tentatively darts around your crotch.

"M-Maybe I could ... o-or here." She starts drawing a circle around your lower half. Somehow this feels even more lewd than when you were naked.

> Heh, you don't have the guts.
> A-Are you going to be as tight down there as you are up here?
>> I hope so~
> Turn into a girl, see how she deals with it.
> A lewd bodysuit? Why didn't you say so? I love it!
> How about a skirt? That way you don't have to touch it.
> Give up?
>>
>>43952632
>It's ok to leave that area uncovered~
>>43951210
Anon, does this count?
>>
>>43952632
I say transform however warn her beforehand the last thing we need is her getting too upset with us for being a deviant also I thought Saito didn't have the problem of turning back when I fell asleep I thought that was a strange detail in the differences in how are powers worked but perhaps us being around him I'll tell him to be more similar to us
>>
>>43952838
My own my fucking speech to text
>>
>>43952632
> Turn into a flat chested girl, see how she deals with it.
Might as well see it once.
>>
>>43952632
>>
>>43952632
>A lewd bodysuit? Why didn't you say so? I love it!
>>It's ok to leave that area uncovered~
>>
>>43952632
>> Heh, you don't have the guts.
>>
>>43952838
> He didn't turn back originally because of some shennanigans (which basically amounted to 'I want Saito to stay girl for a while'), but they eventually fixed that. he's still got a thing where his power flares after intense emotion, but he has the same sleep mechanic.
>>
>>43952632
>A lewd bodysuit? Why didn't you say so? I love it!
>>It's ok to leave that area uncovered~
Damnit, Hiroko.
>>
>>43952632
>>
>>43952632
>A-Are you going to be as tight down there as you are up here?
>> I hope so~
>>
>>43952677
>>43952838
>>43952861
>>43952875
>>43952895
>>43952896
>>43952906
>>43952932
>>43952980
>>43953151

You blink, watching the material around your crotch fail to properly cover you up, and smile.

"Oh, so you wanted to give me a bodysuit?" You ask, looking over your arms. By this point, the liquid has started to turn into actual fabric, slowly settling into place. Your words, however, distract her.

"A-A what!?" She squeals back. The material of the suit seems to then settle on a kind of lycra or nylon weave, letting it resemble far more of a bodysuit than she probably intended. "T-That's not what I was trying-"

"Why didn't you say so in the first place? I love it!" You exclaim, hugging yourself (and subsequently her).

"W-What?"

"Did no-one ever tell you? I like tight suits like this." You say, not even lying about it. "They feel so constrictive and yet comfy at the same time. I always wanted some things like this. I can't believe you'd be this thoughtful- thank you Hiroko~!"

"I... uh..." She mutters, unsure of how to respond to this. You wave your hand down at the crotch and buttocks area.

"Don't feel pressured to cover me down there; it's okay to leave that area uncovered. I don't want to force you to touch me anywhere you don't want to. This outfit...'you' are lovely just the way you are right now, Hiroko."

"Huh!?" She exclaims, stunned that you're somehow turning this around on her- as if you're the one being comforting! "T-That's not- you don't-"

[1/2]
>>
>>43953248

"Alright, time to wake some people up!" You say, kneeling down beside Aoi. Hiroko continues to babble responses but is either too flustered or too unsure to really do anything more. All you've ended up with is a living, squirming set of stockings, gloves and a full-torso corset effectively. If you could convince Hiroko to give you some heels, you'd be set.

> Try it.
> Nah, leave her.

"Saitoo~" You say, tapping him on the head. "Wake, wakey."

"Mmhg..." He grunts, slowly coming to. he shakes his head and slowly raises himself up, getting a good look at you and your new outfit.

"Nnh, still dreaming~" He mutters, rubbing his eye. You smile.

"No you're not, silly, you're- WAGH!" You exclaim as he hugs you around the chest, pushing you down to the sand. His head nuzzles against your chest, slowly sliding up as he affectionately cradles your body. With how exposed his skin is and how tight and thin your own outfit is, it practically feels like your bodies are just sliding against each other nude. The one thing that reminds you of your clothing is how violent it is vibrating right now. However, you can't blame Hiroko for losing her nerve right now; she's being sandwiched between two men.

Umeki is still sitting by, watching with wide-eyed and no comprehension of what is even going on anymore. For all she knows, you're just cuddling.

> Umeki, help!
>> Or better yet, get Yui or Shun to help.
> Hiroko, cover him too.
> Saito, it's not a dream!
>> Pinch him.
>> Do you dream about wearing bikinis?
> Nah, I'm good~
>>
>>43953347
>> Nah, leave her.
>> Saito, it's not a dream!
>>> Pinch him.
>>
>>43953347
> Try it.
> Hiroko, cover him too.
>>
>>43953347
> Nah, leave her.

>> Do you dream about wearing bikinis?
>>
>>43953347
>Try it.
> Nah, I'm good~
Wonderful~
>>
>>43953347
>full-torso corset
Wait, she's covering the crotch too?

Wait, better question. Is the crotch (and hips, I guess) a part of the torso or is it a separate region?

> Umeki, help!
>> Or better yet, get Yui to "help".
>>
>>43953347
> Try it.
>> Pinch him.
>>
>>43953432
> Torso, not abdomen. She reaches the waist then circles around the parts she doesn't want to touch and connects down to the legs. Kind of like a garter belt, but one solid piece of material.
>>
>>43953504
Good girl
>>
>>43953504
Sorta like?
>>
>>43953596
Less, it seems.
>>
>>43953377
>>43953378
>>43953385
>>43953403
>>43953432
>>43953457

> Yeah, pretty accurate.

"Ngh, Saito!" You shout, watching him lovely grind against you. "It's not a dream!"

"Nh?" He mumbles, opening one eye. You reach down and pinch him on the cheek, causing him to recoil backwards. "Agh, why did that-"

His eyes widen as he notices you and Umeki nearby. He slowly takes in the environment, and the people strewn about, and to his credit, until he recognizes his own outfit, he doesn't freak out.

"AAH!" He shrieks, covering his chest with his arms and slamming his knees together. "What the hell!?"

"Ahah, calm down." You say, trying to keep him level-headed. "We're, uh, in the aftermath of what seemed like a good party."

"Party?" He asks, looking around. "...Oh right, after you cured Hiroko," he says, before glancing down, "a-and this *was* the outfit I was w-wearing. As a girl though..." He grumbles, going the brightest shade of red you've ever seen him get.

"Hehe, but it works both ways~" You tell him, tilting your head playfully. He raises an eyebrow at your outfit.

"Weren't you wearing a dress last night?" He asks. You tug at the Hiroko-suit.

"It was magic, disappeared when I fell asleep. Same reason you're a guy now. Hiroko made me this." You say, showing her off proudly. You can feel her shivering as Saito observes you.

"It's..." He keeps looking. "...pretty nice.'

"Oh~" You hear a mutter escape from Hiroko after being complimented by Saito. He twitches a bit when he notices the crotch area vacant though and looks away, still blushing.

"I'm surprised she left *that* part out though." He muttters. You can practically feel her burning with embarrassment around you.

> Wanna get some breakfast?
> Do you want one of these? *tug suit*
> Or do you like wearing that? I'm fine either way~!
> We have GOT to show you off to Yui.
> Head back and clean yourself off.
> Wake everyone else up.
>>
>>43953762
>> Wanna get some breakfast?
>> Do you want one of these? *tug suit*
>>
>>43953762
>Some parts need to breath, you know?
>We have GOT to show you off to Yui.
Prepare your anus, Saito.
>>
>>43953762
>>
>>43953762
>>
>>43953762
>>
>>43953762
>> Head back and clean yourself off.
>> Wake everyone else up.
>>
>>43953762
>>
>>43953762
>We have GOT to show you off to Yui.
>> Or do you like wearing that? I'm fine either way~!
>>
>>43953762
wake everone
>>
>>43953811
>>43953823
>>43953830
>>43953843
>>43953870
>>43953902
>>43953920
>>43953922
>>43954315

"Eh, some parts need to breathe, you know?" You ask him, shrugging.

"Mm, right." He says, begrudgingly in agreement. A sly thought suddenly crosses your mind.

"Say... do you want one?" You ask, tugging at the material on your arm. You feel a sudden jolt of movement throughout your garment.

"What are you doing!?" Hiroko whispers to you.

"Being your wingman." You reply back, winking. "Come on, don't say you wouldn't want to be wrapped around that strong, rippling body~" You ask. You can't see her expression right now but if clothing could sweat, she'd be in buckets. Literally.

"Hmph, sure." He replies. You feel Hiroko spasm again. "Anything is better than a bikini."

"Oh, that reminds me!" You say, waddling over to Yui. You raise your hands and attempt to jostle her awake. "We have GOT to show you off to Yui."

"What? NO!" Saito responds. Yui begins to awaken.

"Mmn~" She moans, her white hair as big of a mess as it usually is in the morning. You feel Saito's power start to grow as he tries to transform, but you quickly tackle him to the ground and stop him. Umeki and Yui watch you two struggle.

"No, stop it!" Saito says, pressing hard against you.

"Come on man! She'll love it!" You say, hugging tightly close to him.

"Am I dreaming?" Yui mutters, rubbing her eyes. Umeki gasps.

"Makoto, your outfit!" She exclaims, pointing at you. You glance down and notice the chest part of your outfit has melted away, leaving an unconscious and semi-fluid Hiroko nuzzled between the two of you. Her eye twitches, but she's out of it.

"Hehe, not me for once." She notes, proudly. You hold up Saito in his bikini to her.

"What about now?" You ask. She stares at him for a minute; he being held by you in your slowly dissolving outfit.

"...Okay, that'll do it." She replies, before passing out and leaving a trail of blood from her nose. Two birds with one bikini-boy, nice~

[1/2]
>>
>>43954435

After that kerfuffle, you awakened the rest of the group with the intention of heading back. After a few more surprised reactions. and a happy one from Shun, someone eventually threw a towel on you so you'd stop flashing people. It took some convincing to make you wear it though. Saito grabbed one too, though Yui kept stealing it from him and running away. A few bonks to the head eventually stopped her attempts... for now. After that, you all headed back to the hotel; wagon of Hirokos in tow. She explained that since you cured each one separately, they were too tired to remain tethered and ended up creating 24 tiny copies of her.

"Does.. that mean you can't refuse with them?" You asked, hesitant of the answer.

"No, I should be able to." She replied. "But there might be some... oddities."

She neglected to mention what that would entail, but hopefully it was better than 'dangerously obsessive'. Once back at the hotel, you all relaxed in one of the main rooms, slumped over the furniture. Getting sleep last night did not seem to cure much exhaustion, it seems.

"Oh, before you go, Makoto," Mai says, watching as you start to head up to your room, "-CURE ME!"

"Oh, hehe, right." You giggle before laying a hand on her soul. It seems all the structures inside her were interfering with the natural work of the Burning Heart curse, leading to an altered reaction.

"You're a stupid tool." Mai tells you, then smiles happily and hugs you. "Hooray, oh you beautiful bastard! I can insult you again. You suck!" She cheers.

"Yeah... great." You grumble. Maybe that wasn't the best idea. You sigh and head back into the hallway, leaving everyone there while you get changed. You hit the button for the elevator and watch the doors slowly open. To your surprise, you meet the eyes of Mai's director inside of it.

"...Hello." He says.

> How about I take the next one?
> Uh, hi.
> Hey there~ *wink*
> Whoop. *close the door*
>>
>>43954468
>> Uh, hi.
>>
>>43954468
>> Uh, hi.
>>
>>43954468
> Uh, hi.
>>
>>43954468
>Hey there~ *wink*
>>
>>43954468
> Hey there~ *wink*
>>
>>43954468
>> Uh, hi.
>>
>>43954468
> Uh, hi.
> preemptive apology for anything that happened within the poorly recalled period of the party
>>
>>43954468
> Hey there~ *wink*
>>
>>43954468
>> Hey there~ *wink*
this lewd outfit and towel can possibly be of use here.
how many successes until exhibitionism trait?
>>
>>43952677
yes
>>43953504
like the suspender leggings but open in the crotch?
suspender chaps? someone patent that. I'll buy a pair.
>>
>>43954503
>>43954522
>>43954532
>>43954573
>>43954618
>>43954645
>>43954668
>>43954698
>>43954801

>>43954914
> Yes, precisely. And you can make that anon; you just need scissors.

"Uh," you mumble, unsure of what to say except for, "...hi."

The two of you stare at each other for a minute before you enter the elevator and quietly hit for your floor. You really can't deal well with uncomfortable silences.

"I... didn't, uh, do anything bad at the party, did I?" You ask him. "I don't remember a lot of it."

"Uh, no, not at all." He replies.

"Oh, good. I thought I'd done something embarrassing." You sigh, relieved.

"Oh, you did that." He says. Dammit, you think with a twitch. "Just not bad. If anything... ngh," he hesitates, "your singing was exceptional."

"Really?"

"Yes, and I'd be lying if I tried to deny it. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were already an idol." He adds.

"Aheh, well no, it's just a hobby." You say, neglecting to mention your MAGIC POWERS. "I'm guessing you don't think so because I'm... well, a guy."

"That I don't have a problem with." He replies simply. You're... a little shocked. He smiles and crosses his arms. "If a man can impersonate a female idol well enough to achieve success, then I'd say he's just as good as a genuine one. If not even a little better, given the subterfuge."

"Oh." You say. Maybe he'd appreciate Mai a little more if knew then...

"It's why I even decided to help Mai out."

"...Wait, what?" You say, blinking. "You KNOW!?" He leers at you.

"Of course I know!" He shouts back. "What kind of fool do you take me for? Even if I didn't look up Mai's history, we had bikini photoshoots, you moron."

"Oh... I see." You say. Even Mai couldn't hide everything during something like that. "So that's your reason?"

"Well..." He rubs his neck. "Yeah, what other reason could there be?"

> Come on, tell me!
> Do you like him?
>> Do you like me~?
> Is Mai paying you a shitton?
> Can I be in the video? Mai said yes,
>>
>>43955072
> Come on, tell me!
> Can I be in the video? Mai said yes.
>>
>>43955072
>> Come on, tell me!
>>
>>43955072
> Come on, tell me!
>>
>>43955072
>> Can I be in the video? Mai said yes,
oh boy, personal sidequest possibility.

>just need scissors
but the nice hems
>>
>>43955072
>Do you like him?
>> Do you like me?
>>> Do you like boys who are girlier than girls?
>>
>>43955072
> Do you like him?
>>
>>43955072
>Do you like him?
>>
>>43955105
>>43955147
>>43955220
>>43955229
>>43955294
>>43955410
>>43955719

"Come on, tell me~" You say, now tugging on his arm playfully.

"Argh, no." He grunts, tugging his arm back. "You know, you're very nosy."

"I'll stop being nosy as soon as you tell me!" You say, clinging to him harder. She shakes you back and forth, but you keep him held and locked down.

"Nngh." He grunts, trying to pry you away.

"What is iiiit!? You say, still holding on for dear life. "Do you like him or something?"

At that, he twitches and pauses. You stare at his surprised back before it twists back to furstration. "Of course not!"

"You DOOO!" You exclaim, your mouth hanging open happily. The door opens onto your floor and he stands firm.

"L-Look it's your floor. I guess you get off here."

"Oooh no," you say, smirking, "I'm not getting off. Not just yet." The director hangs his head as the door closes again. You press your body closer to him.

"Do you like Mai?" You ask, looking smug. he doesn't respond, so you press your body against his, making sure he can feel your crotch on his leg. "Do you like me~?"

"Urgh..." He grunts, pressing against the wall of the elevator as you grind against him. Slowly, you pull the towel away, exposing your naked body to him playfully.

"Admit it; you like boys who are girlier than girls." You say, whispering into his ear.

"Rggh- OKAY FINE, Yes!" He shouts, then shoving you back. "Now get off! I'm all..."

"Horny?" You ask, tying the towel again. All you get is another leer as a response.

[1/2]
>>
>>43955754

"It didn't... start as that. But after I met one person who could pass as one, I suppose I just became a little infatuated with the concept." He sighs, crossing his arms. "It takes a lot of effort and there's just this... mystery to it."

"Wow, you're really into it." You giggle. Before he glares at you again, you raise a hand. "No, it's a good thing! I wish my boyfriend had that kind of thinking."

"Wait, weren't you hitting on me before?" He asks. You nod back. "Just... how many people are you involved with?"

"Right now?" You ask, winking at him.

"Uh, n-nevermind." He says, looking quite shy and cute to you right now.

"Say, since you enjoy it, how about letting me in the video? Mai said she was okay with it." You suggest. He hesitates.

"You... would be amazing for it. But I don't know- if you sing, it could overshadow her." He explains. "This is supposed to be for her benefit. I'd never do anything that would compromise that."

"But if you like Mai, why treat her like this?" You ask. "Why work her to the bone?"

"Well, I... want her act to be perfect." He replies, looking a little regretful about it. "And besides... I only get to see her when she's working."

Aww, you think, someone has a crush he doesn't know how to deal with. Well, should you play love doctor?

> Tell Mai the truth, that
>> you love her.
>> you love traps.
>> you want to pound her ass.
> You should crossdress for her. Let me dress you up!
> Let me handle this. I'll set up a date for you two~
> Grab her balls. Show dominance. She loves that.
> Just ask her if she wants to hang out.
> You should talk to Naru and have a threesome.
> Not sure, but hey, got five minutes? I've never had sex in an elevator before.
>>
>>43955970
>> Tell Mai the truth, that
>>> you love her.
>>
>>43955970
>> you love her.
>>
>>43955970
>> you love traps.
Love her? I think her girlfriend would be jealous of that. But random casual romps didn't seem too bad to the pair, from one of the past status.
>>
>>43955970
>> you love her.
>>
>>43955970
>>
>>43955970
> Just ask her if she wants to hang out.
>Tell Mai the truth, that
>>> Grab her balls. Show dominance. She loves that.
This might work.
>>
>>43955970
> Not sure, but hey, got five minutes? I've never had sex in an elevator before.
>>
>>43955970
Can I vote against trying to grab her balls, pretty sure she'd hate that.
>>
>>43955970
>you should expand her discography, experiment with different musical styles.
she's a one hit wonder, right? this makes sense.
>>
>>43955970
> just hang out
> maybe apologize for monopolizing her time?
>>
>>43956008
>>43956038
>>43956070
>>43956074
>>43956096
>>43956142
>>43956143
>>43956362
>>43956365
>>43956462

You smirk and laugh in the elevator. The director glance at you with a sour look.

"What's so funny to you?"

"Oh, just that I need to explain something like this to you." You sigh, wiping your eyelid. "Look, if you want to be with Mai, just apologise and tell the truth."

"The... truth?" He asks, awaiting your response.

"Mm- that you love her."

"I-" He flinches. "I can't do that, I don't even know if I do." He grumbles. You frown.

"Ugh, fine then tell her you just love traps and you wanna pound that ass." You immediately add, sighing. The director almost slams his head into the wall.

"Wha-WHAT!?"

"What, you want her mouth instead?" You ask.

"That's... not the issue here." He says, still reeling.

"Hehe, I know. I like those reactions though." You answer. "Just be honest about whatever feeling it is that you have for her. I can promise you that Mai is not the kind of person to turn down a proposition from a cute guy." You assure him. The door the elevator opens on your floor again, but before you can exit, he grabs your arm.

"W-Wait, doesn't she already have a girlfriend though?"

"Well yeah, who do you think pounds that ass currently?" You ask him. He has a blank look for you. "Why not ask her if all three of you are up for some fun times? Just remind her how happy it'd make Mai and you might be onto something." You suggest to him.

"Good luck, you gay dork." You cackle, watching it close on his exasperated expression. You stretch out your back with a smile. "Ah, that felt good. I've got Saito- Mai should have her own slice of guy too." You chuckle as you head for your room and open the door. All that advice still swirling in your head leaves the sight of three naked children in your bed as quite the shock. Yuuki, Sen, and Momo blink at you.

"Hi Makoto." Momo says, waving.

> ...Hi Momo.
> Get outta that bed!
> Yuuki, you lewd boy!
> Niice~
>>
>>43956362
Yeah can I anti-vote the ball grabbing as well?
>>
>>43956483
>Idly drop the towel and get dressed in some real clothes.
>>"You used protection, right?"
>>
>>43956483
> Yuuki, you lewd boy!
> Niice~
>>
>>43956483
> Niice~
>>
>>43956483
> ...Hi Momo.
> Niice~
>"You used protection, right?"
>>
>>43956483
>> Niice~
I'll vote against getting dressed in some real clothes.
or if a change of clothes is a must due to hiroko being at risk of abandoning her position, change into a crotchless swimsuit.
we still have days of vacation left, someone's bound to enjoy this tonight!
>>
>>43956483
>Niice~
>Yuuki, you lewd boy!
>You used protection, right?
>>
>>43956483
> ...Hi Momo.
> leave
Well...uh... See you at breakfast.
>>
>>43956483
>Niice~
NICE
>>
>>43956483
>Niiice~
>Can I join? I can teach you all some neat stuff.
Is it finally happening?
>>
>>43956483
> Niiice~
>"You used protection, right?"
> Idly drop the towel
> Can I join? I can teach you all some neat stuff.
>>
>>43956533
>>43956551
>>43956582
>>43956593
>>43956634
>>43956636
>>43956644
>>43956664
>>43956700

You blink, standing idly in the doorway, your brain working through the sight now in front of you. Momoko is just as happy as always to see you, not even bothered by the fact that a blanket is all that obscures her body. You can only see the top half of Sen's head, but her eyes are as wide as possible. Yuuki is currently sliding deeper and deeper under the covers. You smile at him.

"...Nice one, Yuuki." You say, shutting the door behind you.

"Uggh." He groans, continuing to hide himself. You look away whilst they get dressed, making sure to preserve some air of dignity here.

"That was super fun, Yuuki." Momo says, nuzzling her head against Yuuki's own.

"Yes, it was... nice." Sen adds, tapping her fingers together with a smile. The two of them seem to open the door, with you ushering them out, before leaving the pair of you behind. You seat yourself on the side of the bed, next to the lump that is Yuuki.

"I... wasn't going to see Sen for a while, and... w-we just sort of got together..." He whimpers, as if ashamed.

"You used protection at least, right?" You ask the lump. It nods slightly. You smile. "Well, you're a little young for it. Sort of- I mean, you're technically ageless, but the girls are basically teenagers."

"Nng, Hana is gonna be so mad." Yuuki wimpers.

> No, she'll be fine with it.
> Only if we tell her~
> So how was free love, Yuuki?
> Hug the lump.
>>
>>43956895
> Only if we tell her~
>>
>>43956895
>> Hug the lump.
>pat him on the head
>>
>>43956895
>> Hug the lump.
>>
>>43956895
> Hug the lump.
> Only if we tell her~
>>
>>43956895
> Only if we tell her~
We still owe him for not squealing about our pregnancy scare anyway.
>>
>>43956895
>Only if we tell her~
> Hug the lump.
>I'm proud of you
>>
>>43956895
> Hug the lump.
>>
>>43956895
> Can I join next time?
>>
>>43956895
>Hug the lump.
>No, she'll be fine with it.
>>Just be honest.
>>
>>43956895
>Only if we tell her~
> Hug the lump.>I'm proud of you. You have to tell me EVERYTHING!
>>
>>43956926
>>43956938
>>43956940
>>43956952
>>43957002
>>43957029
>>43957031
>>43957084

"Only if we tell her." You say, sticking a tongue out cheekily. The lump holds still for a moment.

"You'd do that?" He asks.

"Of course. I still owe you for not ratting on me last time. Now we're even, buddy." You lean over and hug the lump of silly brother tenderly. He feels so small in your grasp, looks like he changed his age back to normal at least. You're sure the girls had more fun with young Yuuki than mature Yuuki anyway.

"So, you did you like 'free love', Yuuki?" You ask, referencing your personal philosophy.

"It was... nice." He replies. "Kinda frantic, and confusing. I kept worrying if one of them was getting jealous or angry. I think I started hyperventilating at one point." He mutters. Sex with Yuuki sounds like a trip; you wonder if he makes panting noises or sounds like a vacuum when he's gasping for air.

"But it turned out okay? The girls looked like they had fun." You ask.

"I... think so." He says, pulling the blanket off. He looks haggard to you, and tired- and maybe even a little wiser than he used to.

"I'm so proud of you." You say, hugging him properly now, as hard as you can with a giant smile on your face.

"Yeah, yeah..." He replies, having a small smile himself. "We should probably get dressed, huh?"

"Nah, I'm good." You say, smiling happily. Yuuki glares at you. "...but I'm on holiday."

"Makoto, put some pants on, you can take them off later." He says, prodding you in the gut. "Or at least a skirt."

You groan and eventually let go, looking over your suitcase.

> Bikini.
> Boyish clothes.
> Girlish clothes.
> Sundress.
>>
>>43957286
>> Boyish clothes.
>>
>>43957286
>> Boyish clothes.
>>
>>43957286
> Sundress.
>>
>>43957286
> Sundress.
>>
>>43957286
>> Boyish clothes.
>>
>>43957286
> Boyish clothes.
>>
>>43957286
>Sundress.
>>
>>43957286
>Boyish clothes.
>>
>>43957286
> Boyish clothes.
Once in while is nice to keep things fresh.
>>
>>43957286
>Boyish clothes
>>
>>43957286
Boyish clothes if you really want you can put a ribbon in our hair or something
>>
>>43951408
>>43951784
if a thread has below 5 votes it can be auto removed from sup TG after something like a year a thread with less than 0 votes gets removed automatically after like a month. anything with over 5 and LL says he plans to keep it "forever".
>>
>>43957286
I'm not really clear, what are we wearing right now?
do hotpants count as boyish clothes?
>>
>>43957570
I'm seeing a -9 thread archived for more than a year now.

Is this going to be a change soon?
>>
>>43957286
>Sundress.
>>
>>43957336
>>43957352
>>43957376
>>43957379
>>43957386
>>43957391
>>43957396
>>43957436
>>43957439
>>43957441
>>43957464
>>43957549

You figure it's been a while since you wore something even remotely masculine, so you opt for a boyish shirt and pants combination. It actually takes you a moment to adjust to the feeling of pants again, after being in skirts, dresses, and bikinis for the last few days. Even Yuuki seems surprised that you opted for this. He dresses similarly and you both head downstairs via the elevator.

"...You know, you should show Yui your duplicate form of me sometime." You suggest to him.

"I've already had sex once this week, Makoto." He says, still embarrassed about it.

"I didn't mean that, but I'm sure she'd enjoy it." You giggle. Mind, there is the chance that she could try something, so you'd have to keep an eye on her. The two of you wave as you enter the open air room again, and sit on the couch with the rest of your friends. Mai and Naru look to be absent, though you have an idea about why. Everyone is here, even the double dozen Hirokos.

There's a slight surprise that you dressed like a boy again, but no-one is against it. Saito seems relieved and Yui states that 'keeping it fresh' is for the best. Shun hugs you around the neck regardless.

"I'll just pretend you're a tomboy." She giggles, nuzzling into you. You have no complaints.

"So, what do we all do now?" Shizuko asks, clutching a pillow to her chest,

"What do you mean?" You ask, sitting down.

"I mean, since there's no imminent threat or magical absurdity, what are we supposed to do around here?"

"Well we just..." You pause. "Um... I had something I wanted to do." It is concerning how lost on ideas you are when your life isn't threatened.

> Opposite gender fun day.
> Just lie on the beach?
> I wanna eat lotsa food!
> I wanna see if the director gets with Mai.
> Swimming and surfing?
>> Saito's dressed for it.
>>
>>43957719
>I wanna see if the director gets with Mai.
> Swimming and surfing?
>>
>>43957719
>> Think any of Mai's crew know good restaurants in town?
> Swimming and surfing?
>>
>>43957719
> I wanna see if the director gets with Mai.
> Swimming and surfing?
>>
>>43957719
> Swimming and surfing?

>"I'll just pretend you're a tomboy." She giggles, nuzzling into you. You have no complaints.
Who says you need to pretend
>>
>>43957719
> Just lie on the beach?
oh, right, we should serve food on Makoto sometime.
>>
>>43957719
>> Swimming and surfing?
>>> Saito's dressed for it.
As much as I want to find out if a good friend gets her ass fucked or potentially do it ourselves we are on vacation let's have some fun and enjoy it
>>
>>43957719
> Swimming and surfing?
>>
>>43957719
> Opposite gender fun day.
> commence operation A Cup In Trunks
>>
>>43957719
> Swimming and surfing?
>>
>>43957719
>Opposite gender fun day.
Voting in the name of that one anon who really wanted this.
>>
>>43957719
> Swimming and surfing?
>>> Opposite gender fun day! (starring makoto as a male)
>>
>>43957719
>> Opposite gender fun day.
>>
>>43957719
>>43958005
yeah ok, i will too.
this is me >>43957831
>>
>>43957719
>> Opposite gender fun day.

>> Swimming and surfing?
>>> Saito's dressed for it.
>>
>>43957772
>>43957809
>>43957824
>>43957830
>>43957831
>>43957834
>>43957844
>>43957964
>>43958005
>>43958042

"Honestly?" You ask, leaning forward. "I'd be happy with just swimming and surfing." You suggest, much to the agreement of the group. "Besides, Saito's dressed for it." You say, gesturing to the boy wrapped in a towel. With everyone's gaze now on him, he goes bright red and flashes a brilliant gold. His chest expands and now fills out the bikini properly, letting the towel lose some slack around his shoulders.

"N-Now I am." She says, trying keep her cool under the circumstances.

"Yeah you are~" Shun utters, gazing at the female Saito lovingly. Aoi doesn't know whether to feel complimented or terrified by that.

"Oh, and lotsa food!" You exclaim happily. "I wanna eat a ton tonight!"

"So surfing a feast?" Yui asks. "Sounds delightful." She comments.

"Well, half of it." Shizuko comments. Yui shushes her but nobody else has any complaints.

---===---

After a quick chat with Mai and some of her crew, you easily find a place where you can rent boards and other equipment. You, Shun and Saito get your surfboards, while you also grab some smaller boards and inner tubes for the others. At first you're afraid you might have to buy 24 inner tubes, but you're quickly reminded that Hiroko drowning would be nothing if not a cruel irony. Umeki and Shizuko plant themselves on the beach, content to watch while the rest of you swim happily.

"Ever done this before?" Shun asks, sitting on her board out on the water. You wobble on yours. It... looked a lot smaller in the shop.

"Uhh, n-no." You reply.

"It's not too hard." Saito adds, still in female form, but just as steady as Shun on a board. "Just try to keep your balance."

"R-Right." You wobble again. The water behind you picks up.

> Roll 1d100 to surf. Best of three.
>>
>>43957885
>>43958005
>>43958042
>>43958053
>>43958054
>>43958069

> Gah, you all just jumped in. Are we fine with just leaving it to dinner, or do we want it now?
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>43958080
SURF'S UP!
>>
>>43958107
I'm fine with either.
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>43958080
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>43958080
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>43958080
>>43958107
One by one they will fall to our trap, Saito was first
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>43958080
>>43958107
i say we build towards it
>>
>>43958107
Good with either or.
>>
>>43958114
Makoto Kiryoka is the surfer king
>>
File: image.gif (1000 KB, 500x245) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1000 KB, 500x245
>>43958042
Would you be opposed to flat chested female makoto in boy clothes, eventually trunks with no top?
>>
>>43958151
Surfing/Singing King/Queen.
>>
>>43958160
is that what A Cup in Trunks is? As long as you can't tell at a glance, i'm all up for it.
>>
>>43956895
>"I... wasn't going to see Sen for a while, and... w-we just sort of got together..." He whimpers, as if ashamed.
Can't he just send another body and transfer/copy his mind to it for a while?
>>
>>43958190
As am I we are the trap we are the reverse trap
>>
>>43958151
Makoto Kiryoka is the EVERYTHING King/Queen
too. many. crits.
>>
>>43958215
But then it wouldn't be Yuki it would be a new person who just thinks like Yuki does
>>
>>43958160
yeah lets do it. Shun will like it, and we haven't done as many gestures just for her
>>
>>43958244
Effing Soma man
>>
>>43958107
one by one is fine we have Saito Shun is next.
>>
>>43958281
To be fair soma did a pretty clunky job of conveying these concepts and even neglected to utilize potential within them
>>
>>43958244
Unless you can recombine minds and memories, fork style.
>>
>>43958281
Also the combination of machine and human bets and strange interactions therein is what makes Yuki Yuki instead of being Robo Robo who I might remind you we don't even really talk to anymore
>>
>>43958392
We need to talk to Robo more....
>>
>>43958114
>>43958123
>>43958134
> Crits to surf, no crits to stop Hiroko squirming all over you. Dice gods have an agenda.

>>43958226
> I read that to the tune of 'I am the walrus'.

>>43958392
>>43958414
> He's not much for conversation, really. He's a voyeur.

With the wave picking up speed, you wobble to your feet and hope you can stay abreast of it. Much to your surprise, it proves easier than you might have thought. Dealing with balance in tighter situations than this may have improved your sense of it somewhat.

"Nice going!" You hear Shun cheering from your left, moving back and forth easily. Saito is less adept, but keeps up well enough. You smirk and decide to try pushing it a bit further. With your feet firmly planted, you swerve to the sides and feel the salty spray of the sea as you glide past Saito.

"Show off." She jeers, watching you go past. Maybe a bit of jealousy, but you can't deny it; you're going good here. All three of you make it all the way back to shore without even falling.

"Surfing kings!" You proclaim, throwing your hands up.

"More like queens." Shun giggles, her arm around Saito. She looks away, but doesn't correct her. She's pretty much right. Your antics haven't gone unnoticed either, as you notice some guys approaching you. You're really not in the mood to deal with this kind of thing right now though; you're hopped up on being good at surfing! But you do look like three hot surfer girls right now, what to do...

"Got it!" You snap your fingers. "Shun, turn into a guy." You say.

"Okay." She replies, shifting form immediately. You and Saito both step back. "What? My bat's right here." He gestures to a necklace with a tiny bat on it. She... could change it's size, true, but that's not what surprised the two of you.

[1/2]
>>
>>43958541

The guys that approach expecting three girls now see what appear to be two girls and one overly intimidating redhead. It doesn't take much to dissuade them. Saito crosses her arms.

"I could have done that..." She grumbles.

"I know you could have." Shun giggles, and leans down to kiss Saito on the head. She jumps in surprise and cups her hands close together, blushing from the sudden move. "Sorry... you're really cute right now." Shun says, rubbing the back of his head. You're enjoying the show at least, but it does remind you- you had the plan for an opposite gender day.

"Man, if only I invited Cinnamon." You sigh, looking over at Umeki and Shizuko. An overly innocent boy and a massive nerd could be pretty cute, if they only had the power to transform. As such, you've go the kids, Yui and Hiroko to convince. Of the three, the kids are the easiest.

"Okay!" Momoko exclaims from her inner tube, you swimming beside her. Her hair shortens but not a lot else changes about her, apart from maybe height. Male Momo seems to enjoy female Yuuki's squeals even more than usual though. Sen proves more interesting, with a quiet, reserved boy. At least until Momo makes him squeal too.

"Three down..." You say, sinisterly.

> Now, Hiroko...s.
> Now Yui.

> Probably the last post next.
>>
>>43958554
> Now, Hiroko...s.
>>
>>43958554
> Now, Hiroko...s.
>>
>>43958554
>Now Yui.
The kids are so cute, oh my heart
>>
>>43958554
>> Now, Hiroko...s.
>Half of them, Pairing them up.
>>
>>43958554
> Now, Hiroko...s.
>>
>>43958554
>> Now Yui.

>>43958239
What CAN'T Makoto do? He seems to be able to do everything well.
>Be a Fox Shrine Spirit
>Sing in front of an Audience
>Surfer
>>
>>43958622
Get a good score on his exams.
>>
>>43958554
> Now Yui.
>> wait till she comments about you still being male
>>> guide one of her hands to your chest and the other to your female crotch
>>>> whisper "it's a trap" in her ear
>>
>>43958622
Stop messing with the store clerk.
>>
>>43958812
It's store clerks' own fault for failing all those SAN checks.
>>
>>43958580
>>43958589
>>43958598
>>43958600
>>43958611
>>43958622
>>43958719

>>43958647
> Badum tish.

After transforming yourself into a girl (flat-chested, to screw with people, naturally), you decide to go for Hiroko next. Yui should be easy to convince, but you've never actually seen the male Hiroko before. You resume with her on the beach, currently refusing with a few water clones.

"Alright, ready?" One asks.

"Ready." The other replies. The two of them push against one another, slowly merging their bodies. You can sense the energy shared between them start to fuse. The two moan and mumble as their bodies clip into one another; their legs, their arms, even their breasts merge together in a weirdly arousing union, until they rejoin into a single form.

"Haa~ haa~ whew, that's another down." The newly fused Hiroko says.

"That's kind of hot." You say, blinking mindlessly. A few of the other Hirokos glare at you. "What?"

"We're trying to concentrate here, Makoto." One of them says. "We don't want to mess this up."

"Oh right, the, uh, weirdness you talked about before." You say. They nod back. From your view, Hiroko seems to be down to about a quarter of her original 24. Eight Hirokos still feels like a lot to you, but they look to be of roughly the same height. No doubt ocean water to thank there, though the thought of a giant Hiroko does strike you as interesting. You can deal with the final Hiroko later, but for now you just want to see a male one. You walk up to the closest one and whisper to her.

"Hey, Hiroko. Can you turn into a guy?" You ask her.

"What? Why?" She asks

"I never gave a reason." You shrug. "But can you?"

"Um... well, if all of you can do it, I don't see why not." She replies, shrugging as two Hirokos push against one another in the background. "I am probably the best at transforming on the team."

> Then it is your duty to test it!
> I bet you're super hot as a guy.
>> The kind of guy femSaito would go for.
> Cool, can I see?
>>
>>43958914
>>
>>43958914
>> I bet you're super hot as a guy.
>>
>>43958914
>> Cool, can I see?
>>> The kind of guy femSaito would go for.
>>
>>43958914
>>> The kind of guy femSaito would go for.
You could even pair up withoutseklf
>>
>>43958914
>> Cool, can I see?
>>
>>43958914
>Cool, can I see?
>>
>>43958914
Hmm, I wonder what her idea of Saito's ideal boy is.
>>
>>43958937
>>43958953
>>43958963
>>43958971
>>43958976
>>43958981
>>43959131

"I bet you're super hot as a guy," you slyly suggest, "the kind of guy femSaito would go for."

"S-Saito wouldn't go for a guy." She says, frowning but blushing. You point to yourself and she hesitates.

"That's... true. I guess I can try." She says, slowly shifting her body. It expands and contracts easily, with a watery texture, until finally, only a boy is left behind. You're... actually struck for a second- male Hiroko IS hot. Hotter than you anticipated. In fact, she even looks a bit like you; more masculine definitely, but with a similar height and kind of aesthetic. Dammit, it's actually kind of the body you wanted back when you wanted to be more manly. He blinks and scratches his head.

"Agh, this feels weird." He grunts, rubbing his body down.

"It looks pretty good from where I'm standing." You say, smiling like a moron. He stares down at you with a mixture of annoyance and confusion.

"You always like screwing with me, don't you, you hentai?" He asks, crossing his arms.

"Technically for the last few hours, I've been screwing with a different Hiroko." You correct him. "Or at least, just the one that was a suit."

"That WAS me." He growls back.

"...Oh." You say, sheepishly looking to the side. "So you know how my body feels?" You ask. He looks timid for a moment.

"I... uh, yes?" He nods.

"So what does," you drape his hand on your side, "male Hiroko think of that feeling~?"

"It's... p-perverted." He squeaks, going red. Hehe, this is too cute; maybe it's because of you struggling with Saito earlier, but Hiroko seems way more obliging than she normally does.

[1/2]
>>
>>43959187
This is cuter than I expected.
>>
>>43959187
Are all the other Hirokos perving right now?
>>
>>43959187

"I still doubt Saito would ever go for this." He sighs, looking sad.

"You might be surprised." You say, shrugging. Your eyes drift to the other six Hirokos, still taking their sweet time to recover fatigue after that last fusion. Getting through seven fusions will take a while, you think, but you wanna play with this male form right now.

"Say, they're gonna take some time to all fuse properly. How about you come with me for a while?" You ask him, dragging him towards your surf board.

"But they're-" He starts to say before his eyes meet yours.

"Come on, we can swim together like we used to, back in club. Remember when I was your senpai~? Well, minus the boobs, but I can put them back on if you want." You flutter your eyelids seductively. He gulps.

"Um, yeah... I guess they might take a while." He mumbles, looking slyly back at them for a second. "Maybe for a little bit."

"Ye-ah!" You exclaim, pulling up your board. "Come on, you can be my wave!" You shout, running into the ocean. He, hesitantly, follows.

The other Hirokos finally fuse another pair and sigh in relief. "Alright, only a couple more to go." She sighs.

"I hope so. We can't sense each other without the tether anyway. Let's see," she glances around, "Huh, that's strange."

"What is?" Another asks.

"I thought... Ah, nevermind. After that fusion, only six of us left." She says, nodding to herself assuredly.

---=== END OF SESSION ===---
>>
>>43959289
Excellent.
>>
>>43959289
Oh no. Oh yes. Oh no Oh yes.
>>
>>43959289
thanks for running as always.

most of our adventure has been in warm seasons so far. when we get the chance, we should add one of those silly open chest sweaters to our wardrobe.
>>
>>43959289
oh man this is an issue.
Also GG Q
>>
>>43959289
This thing at the end is going to bite us
>>
File: Makoto stop.png (303 KB, 498x455) Image search: [Google]
Makoto stop.png
303 KB, 498x455
>>43959289

> Status: http://pastebin.com/aRPLQ05t
> Twitter: https://twitter.com/questqyubey
> Ask: http://ask.fm/Qyubey

Next session should probably be the last of Smoldering Hearts. We'll wrap up loose ends and have Makoto in the video, bein' an idol. As well as... whatever this >>43959289 is going to be. Some people on ask.fm gave me some ideas, so it should be... interesting to see where it leads. I've struggled a little bit with Hiroko as a character, she always feels like a bit of an odd one out, so maybe this will shake some things up regarding her.

One other thing: I've had some stuff happen recently and I've decided to extend this story a bit longer. To you guys, this basically means nothing because it hasn't happened yet, but essentially I've run into more free time than I thought I would be getting, so I see no reason to rush towards an end when I could put some more development into certain characters. I'm not changing the end I have planned, but it means we can get some more time in with a few characters, like Umeki, when otherwise I wasn't sure if I was going to bother. Might be fun.

Also, unrelated to Maiden White, but I was considering running on Anonkun tomorrow. Not sure what I want to write yet, I was tossing up between:
> More monstergirls (different protagonist, another short story), would have lewds
> A sort of VRMMO thing, with possible lewds (and probably traps/gender shennanigans)
> A pokemon thing, with no lewds

So if anyone would be interested in any of those, pay attention to twitter and let me know in this thread.

As always, thank you everyone for attending, hope to see you next time!

Next session should be Saturday EST.

>>43959352
That picture remains glorious.
>>
>>43959436
I'll take either lewd thing.
also dice gods and coin flip have landed "trap" for a lot of your games like that one witch we milked. will they keep it up?
>>
>>43959470
That has two meanings. Both correct.
>>
>>43959436
VRMMO sounds fun.
I do hope that we get two Hirokos out of this. We can calm her down by telling her about double dating Saito and Us at the same time.
>>
>>43959436
>Happiness: the Post
This everything fills me with joy.

>Naoki
It's like a soap opera! I like it!
>>
>>43959436
Oh man, I love how we made Momo so perverted and smart. I think this is the best corruption I've seen and it's not even the focus of the quest.

I want a Yuuki thread again, curse you QB.
>>
>>43959436
Thanks for running, Qyubey!

>Reads status
Why does Mai still have Burning Heart? Also, there's a typo in Naoki's bit.

I'd be interested in the VRMMO, though what would it contain?
>>
>>43959436
Monster girls never fail me
>>
>>43959563
This entire quest is wholesome corruption.

And I thought about it, but people didn't seem to like Yuuki when we played him last time. I do have something planned for the future (that now, with free time, I will be able to do- yay) involving him and his school, so he might MC a little bit in that as like a flashback. Or maybe I'll pop it in an omake, I'm not sure.

>>43959596
> Why does Mai still have Burning Heart?
Because the pastebin is long and full of terrors, anon. I might just get rid of the advice bit though, I barely update it.

> VRMMO
I'm not entirely sure myself, but I've always liked the idea and wanted to do my own kind of twist on it. That being said, it's the one I've thought about the least.

>>43959651
Yeah, that'd be the easiest. It'd probably occur a few weeks after Forbidden Fruit, but with a different protag doing a different quest. I might also attach like the Storyteller system to it (WoD, Exalted, etc).
>>
>>43959663
I think people were too pressed for plot last time. I'm not sure why they disliked it, but I think that now that the relevant characters have been developed further and lewds between them unlocked it might be better received.
>>
>>43957606
Hu I may be mistaken i learned this several years ago.
>>
>>43959663
>>43959687
I'd rather just have them enjoy Makoto's company and guidance. F-for educational purposes, of course.
>>
>>43959663
>Storyteller system

What would that be like?
>>
>>43959663
>Exalted
Makato?

Honestly, I'd like to see any of these quests. A pity the pokemon one isn't lewd, but can't have everything.

If you do the monstergirl one, can I ask you to use the nonmainstream species? There are waaaaay too many kitsunes and similar already.
>>
>>43959663
I have been in love with the concept of it vrmmo ever since. Hack sign but it is so very rarely done in a way I can enjoy
Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.