[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quest ions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: Hanne Skyswift.jpg (123 KB, 736x1134) Image search: [Google]
Hanne Skyswift.jpg
123 KB, 736x1134
Are there any guides on making a good quest/beginner's tips? I've been poking around making one in my head but not sure where to start. Pic unrelated.
>>
Also wondering the best way to handle dice if you don't want to use a fullblown system like DND or something. Thanks!
>>
>>43947190
Wait for the Weekend Quest Discussion thread or go on the IRC channel #QMC and ask the current QM's there.

Also pay a visit to
>http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html
and read some quests to get a feel of it.
>>
>>43947807
What IRC server?
>>
>>43947904
Rizon
>>
Run them somewhere other than /tg/, unless you're planning on doing some bs waifu fetish quest, in which case you're at the right place.
>>
>>43947949
There's no other good place.
>Akun
Lmao.
>>
>>43947949
Man, I've seen plenty of good non-Waifufetish Quests here, stop BSing.
>>
>>43947955
/tg/ is a discussion board, not a quest board. Quests are tolerated here by mod fiat, but it is not a good place to count votes, post updates, or read old updates. It's all very ad hoc.

Anonkun is a far better place for it, and while you can stick your nose up at it all you like, it's more than likely your quest on /tg/ will be utterly ignored and sputter and die. At least on Anonkun there is a dedicated community that will be willing to participate in your live sessions.
>>
>Quest ions
can you give or take electrons from a quest to make it a charged particle?

>>43947949
Isn't it the other way around? bs waifu fetish quests are cancerous and should go elsewhere. High Fantasy/scifi/drawing based non-bs waifu fetish animu quests are what belong here.
>>
>>43948023
More people on /tg/ + the layout on Akun is still disgusting.
> but it is not a good place to count votes
It's easy to count votes.
>post updates
Just as easy, if not easier here.
>read old updates
Let me direct you to this anon's post: >>43947807

2/10 made me reply to your shill post.
>>
>>43948081
Try reading planefag's quest on suptg. There's about two or three updates per thread and the rest is fucking bantering.

Spacebattles had to fucking compile the quest into a readable format. So no, 4chan is not a good place for quests. It has things like character limits, easy samefagging on votes or at least arguments about samefagging due to everyone being anonymous, extreme difficult to keep a quest alive due to the autosaging, and it takes up board space that could be used for other discussion.

Go on, try to make another quest thread here. I'll give you a month before it dies. Rare is the /tg/ quest that lives.
>>
>>43948120
The only /tg/ quests that live have one of two things:

A) A female main character for waifu purposes
B) Blatant fetish pandering

Quests do not survive unless you can masturbate to them. Take notice.
>>
>>43948496
If anons get the choice of gender, what do they usually pick?
>>
>>43948712
Futa loli. There's a reason why that kind of character generation is a bad idea
>>
>>43948761
Then what's the 'right' way to do chargen?
>>
>>43948772
Don't. At best, it's a massive waste of time. At worst, futa lolis.
>>
>voting on choices

Write-ins only, first reply or go home.
>>
File: 1432143881400.png (165 KB, 600x675) Image search: [Google]
1432143881400.png
165 KB, 600x675
Here you go OP
>>
>>43948120
>Try reading planefag's quest on suptg.
>Planefag
You've already discredited everything you tried to say. Get out, troll.
>>
>>43947190
Don't.
>>
>>43947949
>>43948023
>>43948120
>ITT: Fa/tg/uys that has never played a quest or only play fetish quests bitching and promoting AnonKun
Lmao. Pathetic. There's countless good examples of quests that aren't about waifu's or blatant fetishes. If you can't see that, then you're obviously just ignorant.
>>
>>43952900
Ill just be here on the floor. Smoldering and hoping the Primarch Quest's QM didn't literally die due to his illness and is just waiting to start up again in the summer, praying for Ork Quest to return sooner than later.
>>
Daily reminder to run quests on /v/ and not /tg/ since they are videogames incapable of being played without a computer
>>
Daily reminder that quests belong to /tg/ and not /v/ according to the mods.
>>
>>43948825
>At worst, it's a massive waste of time. At best, futa lolis.
FTFY
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.