[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FNW: Anew Quest thread #27
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
Today is Saturday 16th of April 2442

QM Twitter: https://twitter.com/FalloutQM

Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Fallout%20nuclear%20winter

Perks:
http://pastebin.com/6xHQgq1A

Rules:
http://pastebin.com/DDGxkWHx

Stats+Inventory:
http://pastebin.com/et6TU5it

Encyclopedia:
http://pastebin.com/kLAF3xRt

Quests:
http://pastebin.com/kwFWePQe
>>
Choose a perk

>Scrounger
You will find more caps in dead bodies, containers ...etc

>Contractor
You can get better deals/rewards from more ...professional and more sophisticated individuals in the wastes

>Salesman
You can sell almost anything for a better price. Convincing others can be easier when it comes to selling stuff.

>Hobo'a Luck
You can spot valuable objects in the middle of some trash/debris...etc

>Light fingers
You can pickpocket small objects easier especially caps
>None [Save it for the next shuffle]
>>
>>43946040
>Hobo'a Luck

hi Snow
>>
>>43946095
hello anon. five minutes as usual

Also

>Hobo's Luck

Fuck
>>
>>43946095
you chose Hobo's Luck.

You left the Boss' office. She was in no shape in hearing you out. At least she was happy even for a little bit.

You went upstairs to check on Walks, She was tied up on a chair with Cain guarding her. "Oh, you came just in time." he admitted "Watch over her for me, will you? I need to take a dump real fast."

>Sure
>Not my problem
>Other
>>
>>43946256
>Sure
when it calls, it calls
>>
>>43946286
You sat in front of Walks waiting for Cain to finish. The savage was gagged but her stares was another thing. It spoke of pure hatred and bloodlust. She remained calm though; Whoever who tied her up tied her really good. She was must some trouble while breathing.

Cain shortly came back, He was more relaxed than before "Thanks, Richard. Hey, where did you get that fancy armour?"

"Maxime." you replied "I don't know really why."

"Well, That's Maxime for you. My previous power fist...He gave it to me as a present."

>What happened to it?
>You sure you are going to be okay here?
>Speaking of Maxime....
>Other
>>
>>43946401
"She was must some trouble while breathing."
uh...

>Speaking of Maxime....
>>
>>43946445
>must have

damn it
>>
>>43946445
>she must have some trouble while breathing

sorry anon
>>
>>43946488
it's ok
>>
>>43946505
"What about him?"

"He wanted to me something....but things didn't go so well. He told Richard instead."

Cain sighed "That man is full of secrets. He came to you because he trusted or liked you. Just take care of what you are saying to him next time , okay?"

Not before Long, Flow quickly ascended the stairs before approaching you and Cain. She panted heavily "There...you are...I...I..."

>Is there something wrong?
>take your breath
>Good to see you, Flow
>[say nothing]
>other
>>
>>43946645
>take your breath
>>
File: Map anew - Copy.jpg (294 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
Map anew - Copy.jpg
294 KB, 768x768
>>43946682
Flow took her breath slowly "Heldenmutt...I-i cracked the secret behind it. If i am right, This word is actually some coordinates right here in the Mojave! How exciting! Do you have a map?"

"Yeah, here you go." Flow made some calculations before marking an X on the map

>That doesn't seem right...
>You sure about this?
>[Tell her about Dio]
>Coincidence?
>Up for a little Adventure, Flow? We might be up to something here
>other
>>
>>43946907
>[Tell her about Dio]
>Coincidence?
>>
>>43946928
Her face brightened upon hearing your words "We just *have* to go there immediately! this can't be a simple Coincidence!"

"Easy now Flow." Cain intervened "I don't want to lose you on this wild goose chase. Take it slow..."

"N-no!" Her tone and way of talking utterly changed "I have been waiting for something like this for a long, long time. I read a lot of books...of other people's accomplishments in this world. *I* want to accomplish something..I..I want to be like those great men and women in my books, c-come on, Richard, tell him something!"

>But you are accomplishing something here Flow, we are making the Mojave a better place. Just look at we have done this last week....
>Just drop it. It will be a waste of resources
>You will get yourself killed. Even you have some doubt in your calculations. Do don't it
>You actually think you can outshine great Minds like Stillhair and Lockhair? be reasonable
>We have no idea what awaits us there, Flow. Just take it easy.
>You can't stop the progress, Cain, let's go
>We need to buy some supplies first
>The two of us ain't alone, Flow.
>[say nothing]
>other
>>
>>43947095
>We need to buy some supplies first
yeah, that's a pretty big expedition
>>
>>43947125
"Your choice." Cain wasn't happy with your decision "Zhang will set up shop in a week so good luck getting any new weapons and ammo in these days..."

>I guess we will have to wait
>She is right, Flow. Let's take this nice and easy
>Come on Cain, No need to get bitter over this
>Why don't you come with us?
>We are not babies, Cain. we can handle ourselves
>Other
>>
>>43947239
>We are not babies, Cain. we can handle ourselves
>>know something we don't about that region? or a good place to stock up on our way?

sorry, i got busy for a little while
>>
>>43947652
>>43947652
"You got Thorn, Eden, Cobstown or Fienda Landa if you want to stock up. I won't go to Thorn if i were you."

>We will keep that in mind
>Thanks Cain
>You should come with us
>How about giving us something for the road?
>other
>>
>>43947696
>Thanks Cain
>>want us to bring you back something?
yeah, we're not going near the Thorn again
>>
>>43947727
"Don't get yourself killed." With that said, You left Cain to look over Walks. Flow was a different woman with this revelation "A-are we going to take someone with us?"

>Just you and me. Better that way
>Boss won't like it , you know. As a matter of fact,i think we should take a permission first
>____
>other
>>
>>43947809
>how about Janus and Chick?
>>Boss is... a bit out of it for now
>>
>>43947858
Both of them were busy in their own way; Janus would help Cain in his current duty while Chick spent most of his time with Buo. you were happy for your semi-psychotic friend in a way.

We will continue in a proper thread next time. Hopefully, there will be more players with you anon. Thank you for sticking around and sorry for putting you through this

since you are here, i have a surprise of sorts for tomorrow. hopefully, it will work out by then
>>
>>43948059
thanks for running
hmm, maybe we should try asking Clarknet time

a surprise? cool. see you next time
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.