[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pathfinder General /pfg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63
File: Succubutt.png (111 KB, 236x336) Image search: [Google]
Succubutt.png
111 KB, 236x336
Pathfinder General /pfg/

If you are asking for build advice, please mention which third-party books are allowed. If you do not say anything, we will assume DSP/SoP is allowed.

Unified /pfg/ link repository:
http://pastebin.com/HwxEjiKW (embed)

Old Thread: >>43931469
>>
>>43945013
Would it break anything to make all wondrous items and rings that can be used to cause a negative effect on someone if they fail a saving throw have their saving throw DC scale instead of using minimum DC? Based off the user's CHA mod maybe, or perhaps just determined by level?
>>
Automatic bonus progression only removes the big 6.

Boots of flying still exist.
>>
>>43945022
>The DSP team's around to answer questions, starting with me, right now. Glad to see you've got an interest.

Did you see my suggestion yesterday regarding crowd funding? I don't recall a response to that post.
>>
>>43945038
If you went by level, you'd want it to be level/2.
>>
>>43945049
We're exploring our options with crowdfunding resources. But that's an administrative thing, which is handled by Bossmans Viking and 'Murica, so we don't know much more than you right now.

Mornin' /pfg/
>>
>>43945022
>>43945062
Would you guys ever be willing to do a "companion" based book? doesn't have to be anything large, but seeing your take on something similar to the Animal Archive would be great, though I imagine your version would cover more than just animal companions and familiars.
>>
File: 1448721146720.jpg (169 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1448721146720.jpg
169 KB, 500x500
>>43945049
Pretty much this: >>43945062
>>
DSP Question
I know it's a long way off, but it irks me that eventually an Aegis is most optimized by using psychoactivr skin and traditional armor.

Fixing that would either require some unchaining or some cool Armor Customizations. Can we get the armor customizations?
>>
>>43945058
Yeah, I'd probably go with 10+1/2 level, although the DC wouldn't be less than the minimum possible no matter how low level you are. I'm just not sure whether that would be a better idea than keying it to CHA, since that means dumping CHA is suddenly a lot more painful for some people. On the other hand, since minimum save DCs are still kept around, it wouldn't make anyone WORSE than they already are, just people with good CHA better... And I do hear people say CHA is the least useful ability score, so maybe that's good.
>>
DSP Question

Who are your least favorite posters on DSP and Paizo boards?

Altruistorc and Skylancer for me. Followed closely by Tempestfury.
>>
>>43945086
>>43945062
Fair enough.

>>43945079
I asked about that during the summer. Gareth said he'd bring it up, and then I didn't really hear much back regarding it. I'd buy it if they made it though.

>>43945100
Just do 11+1/2 level.
>>
>>43945100
Why not just let the crafter decide which mental stat to key the save DC off of when they make the item?
>>
File: Black Seraph Intensifies.jpg (80 KB, 662x720) Image search: [Google]
Black Seraph Intensifies.jpg
80 KB, 662x720
>>43945122
Anon, that's not really a great question to ask, nor are we in the business of playing favorites with those who offer us feedback. We weigh it based on its merits, not its source. I'm not gonna pretend like we don't experience sometimes-consistent frustration with some of our readers but they are, ultimately, /still/ our readers and deserve to be treated with respect.

Seriously anon you can't just ask that what the hell.
>>
DSP Question

I found during the Path 2 playtest that you guys released a lot of content really quickly and without much feedback.

During your next big book can you content lock?

Here's 3 archetypes if we get
-2 builds at level 3
-2 at 6
-2 at 11
-3 peoples impressions of the class features we'll upload another 3 archetypes.

Maybe incentivise by letting the people who post builds decide the order of releases?
>>
>>43945174
It's okay to hate Touhoufag, Gareth. We all do here.
>>
>>43945187
Replace content lock with
>stretch Goal
>>
>>43945174

Not who you were talking to but I do have to ask:

Which is the most recent version of the Gunsmoke Mystic? Looking through my google docs I can see a version of the gunsmoke mystic in the Mystic doc and a version in the Archtypes doc and I'm not sure which is more recent (And they have some differences)
>>
>>43945129
Probably because I'm not going to go halfway about it, and if I want the DC boost to be more widely available I'll just make it be based on level so everyone can get it. What I'm on the fence about is basically whether or not it's fair for the DC boost to be a thing for CHA, since CHA seems to be the runt of the litter when it comes to the six attributes.
>>
>>43945125
I'd probably buy it too. I can't get away from the idea that Gareth would find a way to include an ooze companion into the book somehow, and that thought makes me want it more.
>>
>>43945203

Eh, he's not a bad guy. He means well.

He's just an autism elemental.
>>
>>43945125
I really do like pet classes.

I could really go for a book that gives you a few ways to add familiars, animal companions (full list), and eidolons to all the classes via ACFs/Templates, as well as acquisition via feats).

I wouldn't need to take leadership nearly as much, and my players wouldn't constantly ask for it.

I'd also really like an animal companion equivalent for other creature types. Vermin, Constructs, Undead, Magical Beasts, Drakes, Outsiders, Oozes, etc.
>>
File: Sylvia.jpg (79 KB, 480x799) Image search: [Google]
Sylvia.jpg
79 KB, 480x799
>>43945088
I do believe more Aegis content is planned but I'd need to poke around Amurrica Edition to find out what and who's handling it.

>>43945187
We tended to content dump because we either had it on hand or we wanted it all done before letting it out. When we're closer to creating the Patreon I'm certain we'll be polling folks about what sort of incentives they'd like, as well as looking into other, successful Patreons and examining what's good about 'em.
>>
File: metalfaceplate.jpg (19 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
metalfaceplate.jpg
19 KB, 350x262
Here's some of the homebrew I promised yesterday (>>43930136, >>43930655), more coming later. I'm kinda sick with flu, sorry.

http://pastebin.com/kaq16fRj

I decided early on to tie these two concepts together: "Half-Construct" and "LN planetouched", but as two separate races indicating a varying intensity of connection to the Lawful Plane of Vagueness and Not Being Sure What Pathfinder's Mechanus Analogue Is.

Updated list:
http://pastebin.com/F2jDJ9pE
>>
>>43945187

Well, a more structured feedback setup could work in our favor but we have a /lot/ of content and it needs a /lot/ of feedback. Structuring things like that would slow down the process a lot and I don't know that it would guarantee us more or better feedback.

Trust me, we didn't want to do nearly 2 years of playtesting on PoW2. We really, really didn't. But real life slowed down things a lot, so the playtest ended up getting dragged on. It's worked out in our favor for the most part, but it's not something I'm (personally) eager to repeat.

>>43945220
The Archetype document should have the most recent one.
>>
>>43945256

Some sort of LA0 Dryad sort would be pretty cool. There isn't really many races out there with a strong plant theme.
>>
>>43945208
Nah, if they're going to have a stretch goal, it should be hiring successively better artists, not content.
>>
>>43945243
What I was trying to say was that content dumping harmed the content in the long run. Nobody had any incentive to actually playtest or even experiment with the content unless the content matched a character concept they wanted.

My suggestion is one of the methods to mitigate that problem so that the next big release doesn't run into problems like "this archetype was in the playtest doc for almost 5 months and nobody has complained, so it must be ok"
>>
>>43945239
>Constructs
I've wanted to play a proper golemancer in Pathfinder for a damn long time now.

>Magical Beasts
It always confused me that these aren't available as animal companions. Like, an owlbear for instance. We have both owls and bears as animal companions, why not the conglomerate critter? Another good one (though it's an aberration rather than a magical beast) is the rust monster. It'd have weak stats, but the ability to screw over metal using enemies.

>Undead
I still love the Dread Necromancer from 3.5
>>
>>43945265
Huh? Did you mean to reply to someone else?
>>
>>43945282
Yes.

>>43945215
The archetype document should be the most recent Gunsmoke mystic
>>
Is Evangelist Cleric the best thing ever for Paizo only game? They got Domain, Inspire Courage and 9th level casting.
>>
>>43945239
>>43945079

You know, I could really seem room for a Pet master Initiator sort.

The PET is the one that can use Strikes.

Either that or a class that can hand off Boosts to other people or even Share stances.
>>
>>43945243
Ok, thats great because I would really love to actually use Astral Juggernaught armor for my career instead of switching to Psychoactive skin.
>>
>>43945269
I'll add it to the list, I recall this request being made even before that, and forgetting.
>>
>>43945306
They actually did something like that with the Ambush Hunter ranger archetype - the animal companion learns Primal Fury maneuvers based on the maneuvers the Ambush Hunter has access to. It can initiate spontaneously, using any maneuver it has prepared at any time, but each time it does it expends one of the maneuvers that the Ranger has readied. It's honestly pretty cool.
>>
>>43945256
That seems like a lot of benefits for just losing 4 Dex and 10 landspeed. I guess the Light Mechtouched have Outsider proficiencies though.
>>
>>43945275
Is there a list of animal-intelligence Magical Beasts anywhere? I could probably write up a few companion statblocks, at the least.
>>
as a magus, how should I fight creatures with high elemental resistance/immunities?
>>
Some paizodrone is actually defending the Eldritch Scion as an "effective archetype". I'm laughing my ass off over here.
>>
>>43945402
Top kek!
>>
File: COVER-Image_Fight2.jpg (54 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
COVER-Image_Fight2.jpg
54 KB, 400x400
>>43945306
Fuck animals.
Have it be a mech archetype. Not sure exactly whom for...
Gunpods and Attack Satellites everywhere.

Image extremely related, though probably involving multiclass (since you should ALSO have a mech for fun and profit)
>>
>>43945086
Gareth, you got time to look at that class now?
Elric/estaban/something I forgot gave me a word, want a 2nd opinion.
>>
>>43945402
What was the eldritch scion again? Is that the magus archetype?
>>
>>43945380
At the lowest levels: Arcane Mark spellstrike, use a different elemental damage spell.

Mid levels: Haste+Bladed Dash full attacks, Elemental Spell Metamagic, Frigid Touch instead of Shocking Grasp

Higher Levels: Vampiric Touch, Haste+Bladed Dash full attacks, Metamagic out the wazoo, maybe use Eldritch Heritage to get one of those bloodlines that let you change the elemental type of your spells for free.

You've got plenty of options.
>>
>>43945417
The Mech Warlord comes with his own friends?
>A series of new gunnery gambits
>Teamwork Feats finally worth a shit
>"Weapons are powered by the robot's core" so everything is fucking lasers
>Even the homing things
>ESPECIALLY THE HOMING THINGS
>>
>>43945429

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/base-classes/magus/archetypes/paizo---magus-archetypes/eldritch-scion
>>
>>43945417
>>43945443
Keep in mind that mechs are intended to bring a lot of versatility and power to a character; if you were to have an initiating mech archetype, something would have to be broken down to keep it in line with current balance, otherwise we'll have another Zwei situation.
>>
>>43945013
>pic embiggen pls
>>
File: Howhorrifying.png (365 KB, 736x718) Image search: [Google]
Howhorrifying.png
365 KB, 736x718
>>43945174
Yeah Gareth tells us who you hate.

I won't tell....
>>
>>43945491
She certainly embiggens something, if you know what I mean.
>>
Considering there are so many kinds of demons, would it be possible to run a campaign where one or more players is a demon, and when "level up" they just turn into a demon one CR up?
>>
File: arueshalae praying.png (972 KB, 1103x653) Image search: [Google]
arueshalae praying.png
972 KB, 1103x653
>>43945510
Expect lots of redeeming her before you get to hold hands, anon.
>>
>>43945510
Your faith in your God?
>>
File: 1398982416195.jpg (11 KB, 397x436) Image search: [Google]
1398982416195.jpg
11 KB, 397x436
>>43945462
Who thought this was a good idea? It's just flat out worse than a magus in pretty much every regard.

>spontaneous casting
>no spell recall
>no pearls of power
>no knowledge pool
>>
>>43945463
Except right now they kinda DON'T.

Right now they replace your ability to use armor (and its materials and enchantments and enhancements) with a pool of bonus HP, as well as *eventually* a slight mobility and weapon-size upgrade.

These aren't bad things at all, but they *ARE* being purchased through archetype losses and the like.

There's no real reason a mech archetype for a class would be any more or less expensive than other archetypes. If the animal companions just happen to be robots instead, that's probably replacement + a minor extra cost if they happen to be armed. Possibly they're full mechs but at -2 sizes and reduced stats or something, customizable.

The mech part would then be a standard archetype chunk, and the initiating being moved to your drones is like the ranger deal.
>>
>>43945525
That too.
>>
Gareth, are you sure your name isn't Jaden?
>>
>>43945530
Also don't forget non-ac defenses like
-immunities

Also Stat bonuses up the wazoo that replace str or dex belts.
>>
>>43945013
It always kind of irritated me that the only two fiends trying to reform are succubi.
Why not an Ice Devil or a Vrock?
>>
>>43945582
This gets brought up almost literally every time someone mentions 'Rue.
>>
>>43945565
I am nine thousand and one percent certain. I've seen my own birth certificate, my name's legally recorded as 'Jade' in quite a few places, including but not limited to my divorce, marriage, & social securty, an' honestly, even if all of that wasn't true, is it not the case that the name one calls oneself by is one's own?

Why d'ya ask?
>>
>>43945582
Why not a Retriever?
Justice finds a way, always
>>
>>43945567
Actually those enhancement bonuses apply to the mech itself when it's autonomous (or piloted by a psicrystal core I guess?). The defenses you can *eventually* (at 13 and 15) install as modifications are excellent, but are actually replacing equipment you may not be allowed to benefit from while piloting.

The versatility and power they provide is not above and beyond what characters usually can get/be, is my point. They're effectively "Soulknifing" health and stat bonuses, as well as some defensive equipment.

It's good, but you ARE paying for it with class abilities and a low amount of golds, so it damn well better be.
>>
>>43945582
I fucking approve.
Gelugons are badass.
>>
>>43945344
-4 relative Dex is kind of large, and first-round combat bonuses in exchange for second-round penalties, while not a "break even" trade in the slightest, isn't a titanic advantage either. If combat only lasts one round the DM needs to step up.
>>
>>43945624
As it's currently written I disagree. The bonuses generally outstrip bonuses replaced.
>>
>>43945582
>redeemed vrock paladin
>wields an axe in both hands

Make it so.
>>
>>43945719
I remember that post. Well done anon.
>>
>>43945582
1. Succubi are women, without going into /pol/-tier discussion about the subject some individuals are naturally more protective of women.

2. Succubi crimes seem lesser in comparison, at least if you don't think about it. It's less controversial to redeem something that isn't seen as wholly and apologetically evil.

3. Succubi are really fucking sexy, so turning one into a faithful and virtuous waifu through redemption falls squarely within the interests of every sane heterosexual man and homosexual woman.
>>
>>43945727
>>43945719
I don't get it.
>>
>>43945732
>very sane heterosexual man and hetero/homosexual woman.
Fixed.
Dude, bitches will fuck hot bitches, straight up.
>>
Can Unsworn Shaman takes Extra Hex feat? They still have Hex class feature after the errata.
>>
>>43945732
>implying a homosexual man wouldn't redeem a succubus
Nobody's that gay, anon.
>>
>>43945749
>heterosexual women
>engaging in forbidden love
>implying they aren't forever converted after that
>>
>>43945749
Can confirm, all the women I know would fuck Natalie Dormer in a heartbeat.
>>
File: Itsfunnytome.png (23 KB, 277x314) Image search: [Google]
Itsfunnytome.png
23 KB, 277x314
>>43945749
Spoken like a true moron.
>>
>>43945749
Just asked my sister, she confirms.
The things you learn.
>>
>>43945769
You don't know any women, do you, anon?
>>
Saitama CR 1/3

Human commoner

N (Good tendencies) Medium physical perfected humanoid

Init +∞; Senses arcane sight, darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision; Perception +70

Defense

AC ∞, touch ∞, flat-footed ∞ (+∞ Dex)

hp ∞ (1d6+∞)

Fort +∞, Ref +∞, Will +∞

SR 21 (in water only)

Offense

Speed ∞ ft., afterimages

Melee First of Death (as the divine SDA Fort DC ∞)

Space ∞ ft.; Reach ∞ ft.

Special Attacks Punch of Death

Statistics

Str ∞, Dex ∞, Con ∞, Int 12, Wis 10, Cha 10

Base Atk +∞; CMB +∞ (+∞ grapple); CMD ∞ (can't be tripped)

Feats All of them

Skills Yes

Languages Common; speak with animals

SQ humble, physical perfected, immunity to all

Ecology

Environment abandoned and devastated cities

Organization solitary or with Genos

Treasure standard (particularly items on sale)

Special Qualities

Humble (Ex) Previously a rambunctious hothead concerned with popularity, Saitama has achieved the calm serenity of humility.

Physical Perfected (Ex) Having undergone a moderately grueling regime of 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups and 100 squats along with running 10 km every single day, Saitama has achieved physical enlightenment. His physical scores are thusly reflected as infinity.

Punch of Death (Ex) Otherwise known as The One Punch, Saitama punches any being within his sensory range and snuffs out its life. The being is allowed a Fort DC ∞. Even if the save succeeds, the target takes ∞ points of damage.
>>
>>43945784
Autistic, unfunny, and not even accurate to the source.
>>
>>43945763
>forbidden love
Wut.
Have you ever dealt with women in the last 20 years?
>>43945781
Course not, anon.
>>
>>43945615
>>43945732
1. Retrievers are machines, without going into /m/-tier discussion about the subject some individuals are naturally more protective of robots.

2. Retriever crimes seem lesser in comparison, at least if you don't think about it. It's less controversial to redeem something that isn't seen as wholly and apologetically evil.

3. Retriever are really fucking relentless, so turning one into a faithful and virtuous servant of justice through redemption falls squarely within the interests of every sane heterosexual man and homosexual woman.
>>
>>43945798
Guess you woke up on the wrong side of the bed
>>
>>43945769
>>43945749
Men would fuck hot men, too.
>>
>>43945824
Nah, you're just shit at this.
>>
>>43945798
The joke
Your head
Learn to live a little
>>
>>43945838
Babby's trolling, I'm so proud
>>
File: pozo ceo.jpg (208 KB, 1457x828) Image search: [Google]
pozo ceo.jpg
208 KB, 1457x828
Well, this explains the cat family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPgicwdyu7s
>>
>>43945843
No, I get the joke, it's just shit like I said.

>>43945857
>someone disagrees with me
>WAAAAA, TROLL
0/10
>>
>>43945837
>Men would fuck girly men, too.
Fixed.
Traps are a thing because masculine features are not as attractive overall as feminine ones.
>tfw guys make better girlfriends than women
>they know exactly what not to do to piss a guy off
>can be assertive when the time calls for it
>better cocksuckers, literally
>the more you like anal, the better off you are
>>
>>43945732
> Succubi crimes seem lesser in comparison, at least if you don't think about it. It's less controversial to redeem something that isn't seen as wholly and apologetically evil.

Bruh... Bruh. So succubi are Dindu nuffin's now?

Even the one that was trying to be redeemed in the AP only stopped being completely evil after Desna fucked with her mind instead of slapping her shit. Of course, that's just how it was written for that particular AP.
>>
>>43945873
No, that's just you being gay. Nothing wrong with it, but it's not what we're discussing. Shit like that ancient meme about everyone being gay for Solid Snake, Robert Downey Jr. and Neil Patrick Harris, and the like.
>>
>>43945882
>Bruh... Bruh. So succubi are Dindu nuffin's now?
Kind of? It partially invokes point number 1. On top of that though, death by snu snu
>>
>>43945873
Traps are called that because when you find out what it was, you are not pleased.

Much like the mouse that gets its neck snapped.
Much like the Calamari that gets its fleet wrecked.
Much like the puppy that finds out there was habaneros in that bit of burger you just dropped.

When the trap is sprung, the pain and scarring occurs, but wanting to bone it is no longer.
>>
>>43945864
Oh shit it's human grumpy cat
>>
>>43945882
>now
It's been a thing in fantasy for DECADES anon.
Don't try and pin this shit on Paizo to justify your hateboner.
>>
>>43945766
I have two gay uncles who would too.
They specified "we'd make sure balls touch though" however
>>
>>43945784
Look mommy, I can do that too

Saitama, CR 1/3 Human commoner

Blah blah stats

SQ: I Win

I Win (Ex): Saitama cannot be harmed, directly or indirectly. Any act that would harm him automatically fails, at any place and at any given time. Further, Saitama automatically succeeds at anything he attempts. Saitama can also deal any amount of damage he wants with an attack, ignoring all resistances, immunities, or abilities that would prevent the damage.
>>
>>43945909
>See cute girl
>find out it has a penis
>already decided it's cute
Liking traps is totally heterosexual, man. Trust me I'm a lawyer.
>>
>>43945861
Lisa looks pretty good for an old BBW trap.
>>
>>43945939
Not bad, might want to return those massive logs wedged firmly in your ass though
>>
>>43945909
>but wanting to bone it is no longer.
Haha no.
I still wanted to fuck Mana, pretty as a motherfucker.
>>43945897
>that's just you being gay
Better relationship with less bullshit.
Sling your mud, anon.
>>
>>43945743
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/41375321/#41382791

Skip to 41382791 and 41382843
>>
>>43945236
>not a bad guy
>gross failure to understand Pathfinder
>>
>>43945939
Has no soul
Pls go and stay go
>>
File: 1444232863823.jpg (178 KB, 640x758) Image search: [Google]
1444232863823.jpg
178 KB, 640x758
>>43945522

>This pic shows her with dat ass and huge tits
>Most others she's extremely average

I thought Paizo would learn from Seoni that it helps to have a little consistency in your character designs.

Then again, I remember Ameiko is kind of bland looking in the NPC Gallery art but she's actually cute in the AP book art.
>>
>>43945922
>Inner Qlippoth intensifies

I know the emphasis is on goody goodness. But honestly, going from complete cunt by nature evil to neutral is fine too.
>>
>>43946090
>going from complete cunt by nature evil to neutral is fine too.
No, it;s fucking not, it's lazy half assed bullshit.
>>
>>43946080
I actually looked into my pics folder to confirm that Ameiko thing, only to realise that I have no Ameiko pictures at all.
>>
File: Sigh.gif (831 KB, 533x300) Image search: [Google]
Sigh.gif
831 KB, 533x300
Is there any way to squeeze some extra utility out of a martial? I'm playing a gestalt Antipaladin|Warlord at level five and I was wondering how to become a little more effective outside of combat situations. I have a pretty big intimidate modifier at the moment but aside from the explicit spooking people is there anything else I could use it for? DSP and 3rd party is okay with GM approval. Reposted from last thread cause It's past bump limit.
>>
>>43945969
He wasn't slinging mud, he was informing you - something that was needed and yet really should not have been - that you're homosexual. as in, you are gay. you like Le Cock.

There's nothing wrong with that (nor is there anything wrong with NOT being that, paizo), but it IS important to be technically correct.

This is a messageboard thread, these characters are letters forming words of the english language, words strung together make a sentence, the sky is currently cloudy and rainy, and you like to fuck other dudes.
>>
>>43945961
>>43946014
>the joke
>
>
>
>
>
>your head
>>
>>43945945
No, you're a faggot.
>>
>>43946148
Invest in diplomacy?
What disciplines do you have?
>>
File: Book 4.png (2 MB, 1155x679) Image search: [Google]
Book 4.png
2 MB, 1155x679
>>43946122

I wouldn't call her cute, but she certainly doesn't look like what her portrait in RotRL or the first book of Jade Regent implies.
>>
>>43946166
>you like Le Cock
So I like cock, despite all the features previously stated are either personality, mindset or feminine features?
Whatever, man. It's like seeing someone run into a thread and start screaming about how everyone is gay, while everyone else is like "Dude, trying to fap, don't care".
>>
>>43946172
Using that shitty joke
Yeah, thanks
>>
File: Book 5.png (2 MB, 1155x708) Image search: [Google]
Book 5.png
2 MB, 1155x708
>>43946197
>>43946122

There's also stuff featuring Shalelu and Sandru, which is surprising.

Some of the art is really cool for a Tian Xia campaign, which is a shame because we all know Paizo has no interest in going there again.
>>
File: Moral Dilemmas.jpg (212 KB, 506x632) Image search: [Google]
Moral Dilemmas.jpg
212 KB, 506x632
>>43946196
I have these disciplines

Black seraph - Martial tradition
Primal Fury - Base
Scarlet throne - Base
Riven Hourglass - Unorthodox method
Thrashing dragon - Base
Piercing thunder - Base w/ PoWextended

And I don't know how great I'd be with diplomacy as the GMs racial fluff means I'm from a tribe that the main culture kinda hates.
>>
I'm planning to have an intelligent minor artifact serve as a BBEG for the party. what kind of SLA's or abilities would it have to not be immediately found and captured/destroyed by the party?

i'm thinking of just giving it arcanist levels and being done with it
>>
>>43946115
Without divine intervention or magic to swap your alignment you'd have to pass through neutral anyway. That's the hardest part for redemption as far as I can tell, because at that point you have the evil tendencies that could undo all your progress and send you back to capital E.
>>
>>43945122
>Tempestfury
I remember them on GitP, they always spoke in bluetext.
They got banned for telling the GM of a play-by-post "no, you're wrong about this ruleset that you created, and I'm right even though I've been wrong about several things involving it in the past!"
>>
>>43945606
Someone was asking a couple threads back about the interaction with strikes and the shotgun cone.

I told them the strike only hit one person in the cone, but does the rest of the shotgun's attack act as normal, attacking everyone for the weapon's normal damage?
>>
File: 1443299635288.png (14 KB, 166x166) Image search: [Google]
1443299635288.png
14 KB, 166x166
>James Sutter bought into the fanon that Norgorber was actually four halflings.

>>43946279

You're overestimating the competency of PCs to recognize non-traditional threats.

Make it like the One Ring, give it a corrupting effect similar to Fafnheir's Curse (whoever holds it must make constant Will Saves or become Dominated, and it's prone to teleportation when not held.)

Then just give it a very specific way to be destroyed; truck three times by the hammer that forged it maybe, or thrown into the abyss where it's components were scrounged up.
>>
>>43946279
1/day Teleport, maybe have it able to cast Magic Jar at will so it can take over the bodies of people
>>
>>43946241
Oh shit, it's a human grumpy cat
>>
>>43946279
One idea I've always wanted to try but have never had the chance for a BBEG was a jester wearing a porcelain mask, his entire outfit black and white.

the mask itself is the villain - it slowly subverts the personality of the wearer until it matches the intelligence inside the mask. Can't be taken off if it's put on, either, without a Break Curse or Break Enchantment spell.
>>
File: 1447255836858.jpg (6 KB, 133x226) Image search: [Google]
1447255836858.jpg
6 KB, 133x226
GUYS

WHAT IF RAZMIR IS ARODEN?
>>
>>43946326
>>43946330
good ideas all around--i was planning on giving it a corrupting influence (it's hosts range from evil cleric to a major military leader to a poor innocent princess)
>>
>>43946362
Uh no. Razmir is not even mythic. Just a 19th level Wizard.
>>
File: JackBlades.png (374 KB, 900x510) Image search: [Google]
JackBlades.png
374 KB, 900x510
>>43946360
>>
>>43946326
>Norgorber was actually four halflings
Wait, what?
>>
File: 1447255836877.jpg (5 KB, 133x90) Image search: [Google]
1447255836877.jpg
5 KB, 133x90
>>43946392

That's because he lost his divinity when he was killed during the Age of Lost Omens!

Aroden the MORTAL is Razmir, while Aroden's divinity is one of Pharasma's heralds. Unite the two and Aroden will be reborn!
>>
>>43946326
That's silly, everyone knows one of them was a gnome.
>>
>>43946392
>Implying access to tier 9 spells isn't enough to be effectively a God.
>>
>>43946345
You just use them. Paizo won't send vans to track you and bash your skull in.
>>
>>43946303
He had good reason to be perma banned.
>>
>>43946271
You have a decent to good Charisma modifier? You're probably fine with diplomacy.

Other useful out of combat stuff is pretty typically handled by skills like stealth, craft, knowledges and disable device/escape artist.

Most of your disciplines are what I'd call "combat disciplines" there isn't much they can do out of combat, although Black Seraph can help because flight and AoEs (for hitting secret things) and Riven Hourglass has a few shenanigans it can pull off with move speed and spell duration.
>>
>>43946423
I'm pretty sure if Aroden would still walk around he wouldn't be some old dick that never gets up off his throne like Razmir. Aroden would be so epic he gets his divinity back instead of having to steal divine energy from captured clerics.
>>
>>43946326
Proof of this claim? I'd love to see his reaction. I know that he says that he "loves" the idea of Aroden actually being an Anunnaki.
>>
>>43946491
>Proof of this claim? I'd love to see his reaction.

http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2t4rx?Ancient-Arodens-Was-Aroden-an-Anunnaki#45
>>
>>43946238
>It's a guy
>I want to have sex with it
>But I'm totally not gay! Everyone's like this, you're just being an asshole!

What is this, "stop pointing out that I like what I like"?
>>
File: miconid.jpg (191 KB, 400x317) Image search: [Google]
miconid.jpg
191 KB, 400x317
>>43945256
>>43945269
Two more races added:
http://pastebin.com/RARk6jWr

Unrooted Dryad (player race Dryad, drops some SLAs but still can Charm and chat pointlessly to plants that don't know anything)

Myconids. Evil plant-type race that aren't technically plants, make war on all treelikes, and can cause plant-protecting races that normally attack humans to seek out an alliance just to fight them off when they get out of hand. Mongrelfolk-level Constitution.

Updated race list:
http://pastebin.com/2sjkKmzZ
>>
>>43946392
19th level Wizard makes him, for all intents and purposes, a god.

And you know what else? With Occult Realms, and the canonical revelation that he's using "psychic magic" for some of his cult stuff to provide power to his followers, he might just be able to dig into the creation of Idols. Which are like golems, except if enough people worship them, the idols can grant spells.

So all he needs to do is create an idol of himself, the idol will grant the spells for him, and he can focus on immortality while seeming like an actual living god.
>>
File: 1440036285635.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1440036285635.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
>tfw I actually want to play Wrath of the Righteous but nobody on Myth-Weavers or Roll20 is running it.
>mfw I remember there was an ad a week ago for Wrath of the Righteous, meaning I just missed out on the last train.

Has this ever happened to you? Really got an itch for a campaign and realize you just missed one?
>>
>>43946574
Why would you want to play WotR? It's bad.
>>
>>43946345
Those worms that come from Illithid tadpoles are still around, as are the Seguethi, and those brain collectors that work for them.
>>
File: leon1.jpg (47 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
leon1.jpg
47 KB, 853x480
>>43946537
>they cuddle with a potted plant at night
qt
>>
>>43946574
Yeah, I once missed a good PoW+E campaign because I didn't have a character concept truly interested in running until the very end, by when it was to late to get the sheet ready before the deadline.
>>
>>43946515
Oh man, that thread's still going? Fucking excellent.
>>
>>43946610
It pretty much would have to be a cactus to survive with an adventurer.
>>
>>43946653
or one of the carivorous varieties, since they have shitty soil to begin with (and is why they suppliment their diet with insects and small animals)
>>
>>43946653
Fuck you it's a fantasy plant.
>>
>>43946537
The mushroom race seems kind of shit. They get some regular stats, then 20ft landspeed, then a useless ability to track things that usually CANNOT TRAVEL, then a severe fire weakness to balance that out?
>>
>>43946599

Because I'm surprisingly resilient to bullshit and I love a good power trip with mythic and being a big-name crusader.
>>
>>43946772
How about +3 Natural Armor, making them durability: the race?
>>
File: LDrlQ7z[1].jpg (34 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
LDrlQ7z[1].jpg
34 KB, 500x360
>>43946172
>>
>>43946611

It could be worse, anon.

You could have gotten into "that campaign you've been dreaming of playing" only for it to die from flakes.
>>
The denners are talking about you PoW...

http://tgdmb.com/viewtopic.php?p=456219#456219
>>
>>43946871
...Huh. Vhat is this forum?
>>
>>43946919
Shit.
That is the short word. It's another one of those forums where the posters sniff their own farts and think it's roses.
>>
>>43946919
So...they are a group of people that take tabletop gaming way to seriously. They have basically written their own DND game (the tome), their own version of shadowrun, etc. They talk about game design like its a fucking university course.

For fun reading: Look up "anatomy of a failed design" stuff. Frank Trollman is kinda a big dick around there. A couple of them were involved in earlier books like shadowrun and stuff. If you want really really brutal feedback on your game you could probably ask them there. You will want to thoroughly read the stickies before you subjugate yourself to posting there.
>>
>>43946973
I have /readers/ there, anon. I came here, to the Dark Heart of the Internet, and threw my soul before the End Boss of the Web because I had /readers here/. Now I have readers /there/. You see where this is going?

I appreciate that you don't like the place but I could use more info than that.
>>
>>43945527
>Being able to choose what spells you cast as you cast them
>Somehow worse than having to prepare ahead of time and risking not having enough/the right spells prepared

As someone who's playing an Eldrich Scion,it has a few hidden advantages. The bloodrager bloodline powers are actually seriously powerful, not just in spite of but BECAUSE you have to refresh arcane focus every two turns. For the Destined Bloodline, which gets a reroll on an attack roll once every time they rage, that rate of ragecycling means you get rerolls for days.

Additionally, being Charisma-based means you can dip a level into swashbuckler for the hilariously good Opportune Parry and Reposte deed.

And it's not like there aren't ways for spontaneous casters to get extra spell slots. My character has a ring which doubles his level 1 spell lots per day, which means plenty of intensified shocking grasps to go around.
>>
>>43946994
>I appreciate that you don't like the place
It's not even that I don't like the place, it's that the people are generally assholes. At least here, if you are an asshole, you will be called one.
See >>43946989. You don't have readers, you have criticizers, ones who are repeating the shit that you already know (hurr Broken Blade is exploitable if you choose only the most damaging options alone).
However, you are right. As PR Dude, you are resigned to dealing with such people, and so I wish you good luck and godspeed.
>>
>>43946994
Here is them basically re-doing shadowrun with non-shit matrix rules: http://tgdmb.com/viewtopic.php?t=52792

Here is a bunch of their homebrew shit: http://tgdmb.com/viewtopic.php?t=48452

Here is the better matrix rules for shadowrun: http://tgdmb.com/viewtopic.php?t=48836

Here is the "analysis" thread: http://tgdmb.com/viewtopic.php?t=53716

Here is the "Frank & K" threads, basically 3.5 but better: http://tgdmb.com/viewtopic.php?t=48453

Here is a butt-blasted guy who probably posted something stupid and got told: >>43947019 >>43946973

But seriously: they are brutally mean and assholeish. More-so than there. Be careful. You have a lot to lose by interacting with them.
>>
>>43947037
Frank & K is just more over-the-top, not better.
>>
>>43947037
>Here is them basically re-doing shadowrun with non-shit matrix rules
Which edition? Each one had different matrix rules.
Also, their homebrew is bigger and flashier, not better. Higher numbers doesn't make a game better.
Why are you defending Trollman on /tg/ of all places?
>>
>>43947072
Probably 4.0 shadowrun I think. I'm "defending" the asshole because his ideas about the matrix in shadowrun are really really good. The whole "drop out/infinity-mirror/agent smith" thing is really well though out and really explains all of the problems with the 4.0 matrix.
>>
>>43946826
I'm gonna do it, last chance to object before I press the beef button...
>>
>>43945939
> Further, Saitama automatically succeeds at anything he attempts.
Get dunked on.
He's lost more than a couple straight competitions.
>>
>>43947117
slow movement is a serious problem at low levels. 4 squares vs. 6 is really a big deal in terms of being able to attack things and not get fucked.
>>
>>43947127
You're right. But some races should still have that disadvantage just for the game variety.

How about 25ft speed and +3 NA?
>>
>>43947150
I'd personally keep it at 20. I know it sucks, but they're fucking mushrooms. Also, all movement speed rates are rounded to the nearest ten for a base movement speed, so 25 feet is a no-go.
>>
>>43947127
>>43947150
Fuck them, these mycons sound like complete assholes and an apocalyptic-scale disaster waiting to happen. Kobolds can get hosed on stats, why not walking mushrooms?
>>
>>43947150
Keep it at 20, but make armor not slow them down?
>>
>>43947177
>>43947200
Okay, those sound good. Thanks for the feedback.
>>
>>43947177
>. Also, all movement speed rates are rounded to the nearest ten for a base movement speed, so 25 feet is a no-go.
for what purpose?
>>
>>43947242
It's just a general rules thing, the same way stat boosts are always in increments of 2. It's for consistency.
>>
>>43947258
but there's plenty of things that add 5ft movement here or there (feats, FCBs, etc.) i'm not sure why that's required.
>>
>ways to make pathfinder better
make a 30 point buy standard, but not allow anyone to have any attribute over 18 after racial mods
get rid of 1.5 str mod to two-handed weapons
when you hit with a weapon in your primary hand, you hit with the weapon in your off hand. This costs a feat.
>>
Dryad and Myconid v1.1

http://pastebin.com/XJyheRhK
>>
>>43947290
I said base movement, not general movement increases. General movement increases are done in increments of 5.
>>
>>43947294
That doesn't fix a damn thing.
>>
>>43947315
The actual problems are too numerous to actually fix. this is sorta like a bandaid.
>>
>>43947294
that just flips it and makes everyone a dual-wielder, since there's no real means for 2h to be competitive.

why not keep the strength mod for 2h AND have that off-hand feat?

or if you're in a feat-taxxy mood, just make the 1.5x multiplier on 2h weapons a feat.
>>
>>43947242
>>43947290
I actually agree, but when homebrewing things I always try my best to produce something that looks like it was written by the original makers, down to the weird patterns.
>>
File: 1447016572472.jpg (41 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1447016572472.jpg
41 KB, 640x480
>>43947019
>You don't have readers, you have criticizers, ones who are repeating the shit that you already know

Serious talk: /pfg/ has to stop being so hostile to anyone who brings up to DSP "shit they already know" because DSP has squat for a feedback system.

There's no way to tell if DSP "already knows" something because they aren't professional about keeping a list of "shit we already know."
>>
>>43947294
>make a 30 point buy standard
Less frustration for creating martial characters, still doesn't actually FIX the problem though.
>get rid of 1.5 str mod to two-handed weapons
Better just make everyone two-weapon fighters to have maximum effectiveness. Actively makes things worse.
>when you hit with a weapon in your primary hand, you hit with the weapon in your off hand. This costs a feat.
See point 2, it's shit.

Congratulations, you managed to miss 99% of pathfinders problems.
>>
>>43947329
no it doesn't. THe low damage dice, and need to have two weapons that eat into your wbl more than balance it out.

>>43947358
I'M NOT GOD I CAN'T ACTUALLY FIX ALL OF THE PROBLEMS THIS IS A BAND AID AND A WAY TO START A CONVERSATION HOW WOULD YOU DO IT HUH?
>>
>>43947298
I still think it's hilarious that they get an ability for tracking the movements of PLANTS. It fits, there's nothing wrong that they have it, it's just very absurd at the same time.
>>
>>43947355
It's well know that POW is overPOWered. That broken blade stuff is just broken.
>>
>>43947355
This, basically. And until we start the errata doc there's probably not gonna be one.
>>
>>43947355
>There's no way to tell if DSP "already knows" something because they aren't professional about keeping a list of "shit we already know."
If the biggest complaint is something that DSP has literally said, repeatedly, "Hey, we know this is busted, we are working on errata to fix it", exactly what else are you looking for?
Would you like them to post their notes online?
>>
>>43947372
We're conversing dude. you tossed your ideas out and we're criticizing them for hurting the system more than they help. It's not even a band-aid you're trying to push here.
>>
File: durkon.jpg (41 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
durkon.jpg
41 KB, 200x200
>>43947377
YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY DO YOU
>>
>>43947393
Motherfucker, you know they don't keep any of this written down online, right?

What, someone has to go through every archived /pfg/ thread to keep track of "shit they know"?
>>
>>43947415
exactly
>>
>>43947372
>A WAY TO START A CONVERSATION HOW WOULD YOU DO IT HUH?
Tell vancian casting to fuck off and launch the spell list into orbit, let martials do more things without a minimum 3-feat investment, and completely remove the cancer that is iterative attacks altogether.

It's a start at least.
>>
>>43947377
Not just plants, plant-like beings.

There's a reason they're a bundled with the roaming Dryad race.
>>
>>43947423
>Tell vancian casting to fuck off and launch the spell list into orbit
how about without making a totally different game? vancian casting is a huge sacred cow
>>
>>43947294
>get rid of 1.5 str mod to two-handed weapons
Why make 2-handed fighting shit/Strength builds shitty like that? Fuck, are Strength and Int /pfg/'s most hated ability stores, jesus.

You should insentivize other fighting styles as opposed to weakening the best one, because 2-handings isn't OP. Sword and Board, Single weapon, and dual wielding are all far too weak.
>>43947372
>THe low damage dice
Damage dice doesn't mean shit unless you get an obscene number. Static bonuses is where the real power is.
>>
>>43947186
An apocalypse cannot be triggered by creatures that are weak to the most common energy type AND get staggered by being hit by it. It's a campaign setting rule somewhere I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>43947415
>you know they don't keep any of this written down online, right?
So you want them to post their notes online for your perusal.
Well, at least we got that out of the way.
I am not particularly looking for that. If they want to talk about the design process here or on a forum, cool. Open betas, word. I don't need to see conceptual work, nor think they should be obligated to post their concept designs online for you to look at.
>>
>>43947393
Yes a google doc of noted feedback would be useful.

Also for more esoteric feedback like "Hey did you know Dragon Fury makes 2WF way too good?" Or "Why is it that the Pathwalker Discipline paths better than the class features they replace while simultaneously granting maneuvers?"
>>
>>43947393
Problem with DSP feedback #2:

They don't keep a list of "shit we're taking feedback about" and "shit we're NOT taking feedback about."

Seen this all the time in /pfg/, wastes everyone's time and effort.
>>
>>43947465
That's going to mean repetitive feedback of "shit they already know" for DSP.
>>
>>43947294
some other ways to make pathfinder better:
>reign in the needlessly complicated or exploitative stuff on the caster side (nosave-and-die spells, simfactories, alter bloodmoney's interactions with certain spells or hard-limit exactly how much you can take with it. tell sacred geometry to die in a fire, etc.)
>add options for martials to have more impact on the setting (means of baked-in flight or similar later on, basic 'if you can destroy a country with a word and wave of your hand, i can split a mountain with my sword' stuff)

low level is still gritty rusty shank town, mid is usual fantasy adventures, high level is the kind of stuff you'd find in myth and legends the world over--greek, irish, japanese, and norse mythology have some great examples of warriors doing sickass shit, to say nothing of the shit that hindu and good old gil can/did do.
>>
>>43947455
It's a +4 Constitution race that gets to make a fortitude save to forget their weakness for a minute.
>>
>>43947525
>It's a +4 constitution race that has to make a fortitude save to not have a crippling weakness
>>
>>43947372
>no it doesn't. THe low damage dice, and need to have two weapons that eat into your wbl more than balance it out.

Not even close. Except for power attack, there's 0 reason to ever use 2-handed weapons if you lose x1.5 str. An extra 2.5 damage per hit means shit.
>>
>>43947525
>==Fire Weakness (Ex)==
>Myconids suffer from a drastic weakness to fire damage, taking 50% extra damage and needing to make a fortitude save to avoid being staggered for 2 round, with DC of either 15 or of the fire-causing ability, whichever is higher. A successful saving throw protects the myconid from all effects of this ability for a full minute.

Their ranks get destroyed by the first casting of a Fireball whether they stay weak to it afterward or not, and the save DC isn't negligable just because they effectively get a +2 bonus against it. Myconids cannot possibly achieve complete global saturation.
>>
>>43947600
Is this the Spheres of power races or homebrew?
>>
>>43947634
Homebrew, is there a race with the same name?
>>
>>43947520
>'if you can destroy a country with a word and wave of your hand, i can split a mountain with my sword' stuff)

Anon, that's always been the realm of magic and giving martials an equal isn't really fair.

The old legends are complicated about this stuff, mostly because magic was never truly offensive, but rather insidious as it worked through charm and illusion. A Mage in legend could never destroy a kingdom with a word, however they could enthrall a king or summon terrible demons into the world.
>>
File: 1449075499964.png (84 KB, 395x395) Image search: [Google]
1449075499964.png
84 KB, 395x395
>>43947294
>Does nothing to fix casters
Anon, are you trolling?
>>
>>43946537
You mentined that they have Mongrelfolk level constituion.
What's a mongrelfolk?
>>
>>43947600
A dozen mushroom men sprout from one fallen enemy, then a year later are fully-matured. Their enemy are TREES. They can also do this to fey, humans, whatever is alive.

There are not enough fireballs.
>>
>>43947728
We must ally with our long term enemies, the skeletons, if we are to survive this myconid onslaught.
>>
>>43947726
Something from Races of Destiny, had +4 Constitution. I don't remember if there's a +4 Con race native to PF already (doesn't seem too unlikely).
>>
>>43947728
so they're Orks
>>
File: 1435550889576.jpg (746 KB, 1423x1168) Image search: [Google]
1435550889576.jpg
746 KB, 1423x1168
>>43947654
>Nerfing the only classes that are actually interesting.

I mean spells are generally more boring in PF than in 3.5 anyways. Let's just make playing a caster as tedious as playing a fucking fighter. That would solve ALL the problems in the world.
>>
>>43947743
The Tortoise Akashic race is +4 con
>>
>>43947743
One in Akasha, the Solhofaat. Desert tortoises, gets 4 con and loses Dex. Gains Natural Armor as well.
>>
>>43947780
>Bringing them into less game-breaking levels but still fun (i.e. where the classes like Beguiler, Dread Necromancer, and 3.5 Bard were), and buffing martials to reach them too
>>
>>43947764
They're a menace.
>>
Bowser was right about the Mushroom Kingdom.
>>
>>43947798
>>43947815
How fast do they move?
>>
File: mushroom_men_sage_3.jpg (332 KB, 498x965) Image search: [Google]
mushroom_men_sage_3.jpg
332 KB, 498x965
>>43947863

The richness of its culture and resources and the beauty of its ruler?
>>
What other homebrew races are planned?
>>
>>43947956
I want to see a chicken race.
>>
>>43947918
Move 20, IIRC, but I'm away from resources.
>>
>>43947650
>Anon, that's always been the realm of magic and giving martials an equal isn't really fair.
>giving martials an equal isn't really fair
>equal isn't really fair

excuse me, what?

as for things being in the realm of magic: who fucking says so? there could be a great number of actually good fucking things that non-beared pointy-hatted motherfuckers could do that'd simply labeled as (Ex) rather than (Su).

that half of the playable shit is held to standards that the other half isnt ('what no you cant do X frank, it's /unrealistic/' the DM says, with the fourty-foot fire-breathing dragon in the room. 'go ahead and roll to turn that dragon to stone with your spell steve.') is the source of most of the woes I've found.

my point on the mythology comparison is that this is a FANTASY SYSTEM. heroes should be able to do FANTASTIC THINGS to contend with all the FANTASTICAL HINDRANCES they encounter without being a fucking wizard.
>>
>>43947976
You mean Elves
>>
>>43948004
Are they big guys for you?
>>
File: 1396038920780.jpg (101 KB, 717x837) Image search: [Google]
1396038920780.jpg
101 KB, 717x837
>>43947817
>3.5 Bard, Dread Necromancer, Beguiler.
>Fun.

The dread necromancer is a fairly worthless class if you don't get your super demon army of undead and shit. The beguiler's power taps out at around level 9 or so. Where it's damn better than an actual wizard. Until you reach the point when illusion spells start not being very great, and then. Though it's power is particularly great at 1st level. For bards? Eh. Their skill points are functionally 3 + INT mod, due to how many skills you need to sink into the various performances and then you'd get shit like Snowflake Wardance and that one spellcaster prestige class that was legit good.

Tiers never take into account how classes are effectual in the earlier levels. PoW crap is fucking overpowered at lower levels until it evens out later on. Clerics have fluctuating goodness, being the weakest of the Druid, Wizard, Cleric combo due to some of the spell levels not being so hot, while Druid and Wizard always has functional spells at all levels. Alchemists are damn near piss easy to build, and to play. While some of the better classes are legitimately difficult to roll with on the field.

Basically Tiers are 4 heterosexuals.
>>
>>43947956
Lichkin, Mega-Kobolds, Half-Goblins, and Sound-Touched.
>>
>>43947976
Why?
Like hens, they're okay, but if you want bird women, then go hit up some harpies.

But roosters? Fuck them. Worthless little shits.
>>
>>43947956
I once made a homebrew PF race for a /tg/ product, and it was put on 1d4chan

[/spoiler] Behead those who insult Cimre [/spoiler]
>>
>>43947976
Like chocobos or evil swarm chickens from every LoZ game?
>>
>>43948033
>Tier 4 is heterosexuals
What does that make the rest of the tiers?
>>
>>43948033
>this whole post
>>
>>43948055
Tiers ARE for heterosexuals. That is what I meant. Bakkakaas
>>
>>43948055
Fags and magic users.
>>
>>43948041
>>43948022
>>43948047

Not necessarily. But a race that's stereotypically "chicken" in attitude and appearance. So they look like chickens and most of their abilities are tied to running away, being scared or hunting worms. I just think it'd be amusing.
>>
>>43948046
Damn phone
>>
>>43948086
or the zelda-style chickens that fly into a blood rage when damaged a certain amount, calling in hordes of bretheren to do the same until the enemy flees or dies.

try to fry ME up, will you?
>>
>>43948104
I was thinking of an ability that gave them a /massive/ bonus against worms and worm like things like dragons, linnorms, purple worms, etc.

Again, because I have a terrible sense of humor.
>>
>>43947956
Sorry, I left to walk home from college. It's going to be most of the stuff linked in >>43945256, but maybe not the ones I can't find or the ones that are just gods.
>>
>>43948149
dragons are more reptilian than worm-like, so that seems a bit of a stretch.
>>
>>43948186
Wurm is a common synonym for dragon though.
>>
>>43945582
I wonder if it's possible to reform things like qlippoth. daemons, or div.
>>
File: cartoon-foghorn-leghorn.jpg (120 KB, 640x467) Image search: [Google]
cartoon-foghorn-leghorn.jpg
120 KB, 640x467
>>43948086
I was thinking about this on the way home and was picturing more like smug asshole fightan roosters, like this guy but imagine full plate on him. They can live in societies that keep and kill live chickens because they don't give a shit about anyone weaker than themselves.
>>
>>43948104
>rage chicken is 1/3
>attacking a rage chicken summons 10d6 more rage chickens
>killing the rage chicken invokes the ability rage as the Barbarian for all rage chickens in 30ft circle from where a rage chicken was killed
>further slaying of the summoned rage chickens summons 5d6 rage chickens for each slain summoned chicken
>>
>>43948226
You have to get some kind of fall off though, otherwise the chickens just spawn infinitely. There's no screen changes in PF to stop them from following you until you're dead.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.