[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: A character that you want to play in your next game pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 25
File: middle.jpg (336 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
middle.jpg
336 KB, 800x800
ITT: A character that you want to play in your next game

pic related
>>
File: fxtF8rN.png (649 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
fxtF8rN.png
649 KB, 667x1000
>>
File: Hero of the day.jpg (122 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Hero of the day.jpg
122 KB, 1280x720
>>43943849
>>
>>
>>43943849
>fucking young south american shemales
I did not see that coming.
>>
>>43943849
A man of action. Only.
>>
>>43943849
how can I convert Middle Aged White as PF creature template?
>>
>>43943849
Eric's gonna cut himself shaving that morning and Amanda is going to say that she can't deal with it anymore and is taking David to go live with her parents for a while until the divorce is finalized. She just can't live like this anymore, and Eric just has too many problems, he's always too quiet and he's not the man she married. Amanda's crying as she says this, and David is standing in the doorway and he sees his dad and he doesn't have any sympathy, because it's true, he's only ever anything but quiet when he's trying to be controlling and shouts. Even in the shadow of the doorway he can see David's black eye. He stands there and takes all the abuse as Amanda tries to explain what's wrong, but he doesn't want to fix the problem and would rather pretend it doesn't exist, so he just nods and agrees even though he doesn't want her to go. She gives up, and says that she'll send her brother over with the papers tomorrow, she doesn't want anything from him, and her job is better anyway, and she can care for David.
>>
>>43944865
As usual Eric is going to pretend nothing is wrong. He's going to go into work and when Kevin, thinking that Eric is his friend, talks to him about Soccer, he's going to pull out a gun and shoot him and start killing people on the way to the door. There's be screaming and shouting, but no one has a chance to stop him because he's already gone, and Jenny from accounting is holding Steve, who was such a nice guy to Eric, and crying and half-wetting herself trying to keep him from bleeding out, but he's gushing blood and gurgling and he won't be dying any time soon and seeing him in agony is going to haunt her for years to come. When Jenny looks around she realizes that she's the only one in the little office who hasn't been killed or injured, and the survivor's guilt will be too much for her. By next year she'll be hospitalized for her PTSD, and the year after that she'll have overdosed on Ambien. When the police investigate the scene, Eric's black boss has been shot twice as much, and his face is a disgusting mess that makes one of the CSU techs lose his lunch.
>>
>>43944874
Eric goes to pick up Marta, the shemale prostitute that he sees, and she's already with a client. Eric will get exasperated and shout at the man and even though he's bigger, the man doesn't want to deal with some crazy man with a gun. When he hears about what happened on the news, he'll realize he made the right decision, and he'll think back to the crucifix on Marta's wall and become more religious, though non-denominational. Marta tries to calm Eric down and she doesn't know what to do because her English still isn't that good and she just wanted to come to America to be with extended family and become a woman, but now there's this exceptionally white man with a gun and he was nice to her but now she's thinking that maybe she was too nice to him and he's telling her that they're going to go be happy together and she doesn't want to go with him but he's got a gun and what else is she going to do, she's just sixteen. She tells him that she just needs to get ready, just needs a shower, and Eric agrees because she still smells like the last guy. He gives her a kiss and fondles her penis, and she tries not to recoil. After waiting for too long, he goes into the bathroom with her, wanting to shower with her, and Eric sees her with the shower running sitting on the toilet with her phone whispering to the police in broken English.
>>
>>43944881
Eric grabs her by the wrist and jerks her out forcing her to get dressed, then pulls her out of the apartment and Marta's neighbor, Mr Alvares, this old man whose daughter was trans and he pushed her away and she killed herself and he's always seen Marta as a surrogate daughter and tries to do right by her to make up for being a shitty father, he comes out and sees this rude white man trying to take Marta away and he was always taught, you know, you don't treat a woman like that and jerk her around so he says something but Marta begs him to go away and Alvares knows that she's scared, and he can't let her go but then Eric just pulls out a gun and before poor Mr Alvares knows what's going on he gets shot in the face and people start coming out to see what's going on but Eric has already dragged Marta into the cheap, ugly midsize car that he drives and has taken off. Marta curls up in the passenger seat bawling about a man who tried to be a surrogate father for her, and the police are already starting to look for them.
>>
>>43943849
I want to play as a floating crazy hobo head with psychic powers explaining why he's floating.
>>
>>43944887
Eric tries to drive as nonchalantly as he can, but there's no way to,and he gets pulled over by a cop. He doesn't know what to do and when he sees the black man in uniform coming to talk to him he starts to panic. The man asks him for his license and registration and he starts to babble incoherently, and he can see the officer looking over at Marta, wearing nothing but a sundress and looking like an abused girlfriend with bruises already showing up on her wrist. She's looking at something in the doorway, and Officer Bradley starts to ask Eric to step outside the car but he gets shot four times. When back up gets to Eric they find he's been run over, and left in a coma. His poor wife sits at his bedside every day for a year and a half, but can't bring herself to pull the plug, even as she wastes Bradley Jr's college fund. It isn't until she falls in love with one of the nurses that she saw every day that she can finally let herself put Bradley to rest. Bradley Jr. takes a while to come around, not wanting his father to be replaced, but he's cared for as much as any child can be in the circumstances, and eventually goes on to become an officer himself.
>>
File: Feral_kid_boomerang.png (214 KB, 390x263) Image search: [Google]
Feral_kid_boomerang.png
214 KB, 390x263
>>43943849
Always kinda wanted to play a wild little Halfling who throws boomerangs.
>>
>>43944893
It doesn't matter anymore, and Eric knows it, because after everything he's done, there's no going back to normal. There's no life for him anymore, even though he tries to justify it to himself, muttering aloud that they don't count because they're not people, and that they deserved it. That he deserves to be happy, even though he knows that isn't true. He doesn't deserve anything because he's never once tried to amount to anything, and only blamed everyone around him in that quiet, suffering way. This is the first time in a long time that he's ever made an effort to be happy, and yet he's ruined so many lives. The police finally catch up to Eric and Marta, who he now views as the transgender Bonnie to his balding middle aged Clyde, and they lead them on a chase throughout the city. He tries to calm Marta with the radio, but it's just knews of the chase. Arguing with her, trying to get her to stop crying and hyperventilating, he runs a red light and T-bones another car. Another life is ruined, though the family in the SUV is safe, except for injuries that will mostly heal. James, the father of the family in the SUV, loses his job, but successfully manages to sue the police force for reckless endangerment. He lives off of the suit, spending much of it on medical bill for the chronic pain in his arm. James is kept up at night by the pain, but every time he complains about it he remembers the faces he saw on the news, and knows it could have been worse.
>>
>>43944898
The police swarm the car, and find a bloody, deliriously sobbing Marta, but pull her to safety unharmed beyond her head injuries, and the torsion on her wrist and the way her shoulder was pulled from being dragged around. When this is all over, her life is splashed across the newspapers, and reporters don't stop bothering her for months and months after. The fifteen minutes of fame help her crowdfund her transitioning, though there's quite a lot of negative unwanted attention, both from people who hate her and a stalker who keeps leaving her unwanted gifts. She writes a memoir of the event, to help with the nightmares, and finds a knack in it, though none of her fiction sell as well as the true story of Eric's rampage. Eric woke up chained to a hospital bed, and was put on trial, and pled no contest. His public defender was a black man, and Eric hated him and he hated Eric. Though he maintained an air of professionalism, he suggested that Eric plead guilty, because there was no way that he would be able to get off for the things he did. Eric agreed, now once more a milquetoast waste of humanity, and would live the rest of his life in jail. He tried to reach out to Marta, but she refused to take his calls or visit him. Amanda only came to visit once, and that was to tell Eric that it was over. David came as well, but had no kind words to say to his father.

Eight years later Eric was confronted by a guard in prison and stabbed seventeen times. He was Jenny's brother, and blames Eric for his death. He somehow manages to survive, but needs heavy life support, and his quality of life is exceptionally low. Every day he thinks about sabotaging the oxygen or his dialysis machine, but every day he's too cowardly and afraid to end his own painful life. He never once truly feels sorry for any of the people that he hurt, and until he dies in prison at 68 he still feels that he somehow deserved a better life.
>>
File: 7.jpg (42 KB, 321x444) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
42 KB, 321x444
I don't know how but somehow, some way, in some system, I want to play this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx0IGvDZfyw
>>
>>43943849
>that gay ass European shit
>fucking young south American shemales
Who is really gay here
inb4 go home Kevin from IT
>>
>>43944997
Liking shemales isn't gay.
>>
>>43944997
Being into shemales is common chiefly among heterosexual males.
>>
>>43945057
>heterosexual
>>
>>43945074
>>43944997
>>43945009
>>43945057
https://youtu.be/p-A8GvUehq4
Neuroscience up in this bitch
>>
>>43945101
Big whoop, "heterosexual" British boys can't stop kissing eachother. Numbers prove nothing now that closet fags are increasingly common.

http://www.livescience.com/8853-fancy-snog-sex-kissing-common-uk-male-students.html
>>
File: Muh Phoenix Futa.png (2 MB, 988x1500) Image search: [Google]
Muh Phoenix Futa.png
2 MB, 988x1500
>>43945101
>>
>>43945133
Dude, some of the first things he say is that gay males have little interest in "the shemale form", it's in the first few minutes of the talk.
>>
Shemales are much like futa and traps. They're all pretty fucking gay.
>>
>>43945133
>>43945369
>>43945666
>I don't understand that human sexuality is more complicated than I think
Okay, and? Gay dudes don't like women, why would they like women just because they have penises?

Come on, people, you're focusing on that stupid ass shit instead of this story I wrote?
>>
>>43944902
Bretty gud
>>
>>43945877
I liked it
>>
>>43945057
>>43945571
>>43945877
youtube.com/watch?v=uyNJZ-2Dod4
>>
>>43945995
Balls is pretty gay.

Fun fact: In the original Ring novel, Sadako had Feminine Testicular Syndrome, and was biologically male but developed as a female. She had underdeveloped testicles (also was the daughter of an ocean deity) and when her rapist saw them after the deed, he tried to bash her head in and then threw her into a well. She didn't die, and got infected with his strain of Smallpox, which she thought-imprinted into the cursed video tape and mutated to create the Ring Virus.

The book is a lot more pseudo-science mystery while the various movie adaptations go more for full on ghost story.
>>
>>43946143
And then the book's sequels just start getting fucking WEIRD.
>>
>>43945101
Thank you, that was pretty interesting.
>>
>>43944895
>Always kinda wanted to play a wild little Halfling who throws boomerangs.

Play Eberron. They have those plus riding raptors.
>>
>>43946157
I never read Spiral. I got the book, but just never started reading it, and now I don't know where it is.
I've never actually seen the Ring movie, though I've looked at the Wiki once or twice. I know at one point Sadako basically uses the fact that she's intersexed to impregnate herself and make clones of herself.
>>
File: IMG_0277.jpg (78 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0277.jpg
78 KB, 407x405
>>43944902
Jesus christ, man. What the fuck.
I'm simultaneously impressed and horrified by the amount of effort that went into this.
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 900x331) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 900x331
>>43943849
>>
>>43944902
Damn, anon. That was good. Kudos to you.
>>
>>43946275
poor necromancer
>>
File: Hei.full.1259761.jpg (46 KB, 450x619) Image search: [Google]
Hei.full.1259761.jpg
46 KB, 450x619
>>43943849
Minus the edgyness
>>
File: hqdefault[2].jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[2].jpg
18 KB, 480x360
A combination of the Professor from Wild Arms 5(pic related)and Armstrong from Full Metal Alchemist as an Artificer.

A macho strong man who's also incredibly intelligent(if a bit absentminded at times), seeks to constantly challenge himself both physically and intellectually.

Also, his sweater vest will have Velcro so he can easily put it back on after he dramatically tears it off pre-fight.
>>
File: hei.gif (1009 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
hei.gif
1009 KB, 500x280
>>43947829
>>
>>43947829
>>43948003
Oh jesus, I thought that was a girl for a second.
>>
File: Killua.Zoldyck.full.1739609.jpg (304 KB, 498x744) Image search: [Google]
Killua.Zoldyck.full.1739609.jpg
304 KB, 498x744
>>43947829
Ooh, another guy with electric powers, nice.

But he wouldn't stand a chance against pic related.
>>
>>43948464
To say he has just "electric powers" is kinda underselling it.
>>
>>43948552
Hei is powerful in his setting alright, but Killua's much stronger. It's as if a mid-level wizard met with a mid-level exalt.

The power gap is just too great.
>>
>>43948614
Hei has at one point destroyed a large chunk of South America.

I mean, Killua is some next level hardcore bullshit but come on.
>>
>>43948869
Is that related to his Molecular Manipulation? Does that mean that he can split atoms and make impromptu nukes every time?

Well, if he is to stand a chance against Killua he has to use it straight away. Otherwise he will get his heart pulled out.
>>
>>43948914
He doesn't need to make impromptu nukes, he can just make the strong nuclear force break down and disintegrate things into their component molecules.

The entire debate however is silly because they're from two tonally incredibly different shows with different rules.
>>
>>43949001
True
>>
>>43946275
>>43947000
He might as well just learn the spell talk to the dead.
>>
File: phillip-dollarfield-large-junk.png (35 KB, 471x764) Image search: [Google]
phillip-dollarfield-large-junk.png
35 KB, 471x764
>>
File: 1445817526527.jpg (40 KB, 687x476) Image search: [Google]
1445817526527.jpg
40 KB, 687x476
>>
File: 1448826848623.jpg (178 KB, 1212x2048) Image search: [Google]
1448826848623.jpg
178 KB, 1212x2048
I think I might have issues
>>
>>43949273
>I won't hesitate to just laugh it off.
http://thehardtimes.net/2015/11/17/nothing-really-offends-me-says-walking-embodiment-of-white-privilege/

>>43949344
"Don't you need armour?"
>Do you question my faith in God, Heathen?
>DEUS VULT
>>
>>43944902
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>43949744
>>43948757
>>43946320
>>43946268
>>43946181
>>43945918
>>43945949
Originally I was going to have Amanda and David be dead since the start of the day, but I forgot to.
>>
The game will likely never get off the ground, But I'm playing an expy of this guy, but with the personality of Dr. Weird. Letting your players play whatever they want gives you quite a bit of leeway when it comes your time.

>>43949344
Hey girl nice coif.
>>
>>43950044
Who? With the personality of who?
>>
>>43950044
>cagliostro (granblue fantasy)
>カリオストロ カリオストロ(グラブル) カリおっさん

>Playable Granblue Fantasy character.

>She has long blonde hair and purple eyes. She wears black thighhighs, black boots, a red skirt with vials along the side of it, a tiara-like hairband, and a cape. She is always holding a book.

>She is actually over 1,000 years old. Her current self isn't her original body; she transferred herself into it as she perceived it as "ideal" with the motivation to surpass eternity. She uses the pronoun "boku", which possibly suggests she was originally male.

>Her nickname on internet is "Uncle Cali"(カリおっさん, Cali-ossan)
Oh. Neat. Although a 1,000 year old wizzard using the pronoun for little boys and tomboy girls is weird. I originally thought that said Cagliostro was the book.
>>
File: 1448950373997.jpg (596 KB, 880x2812) Image search: [Google]
1448950373997.jpg
596 KB, 880x2812
>>
File: 1443048095870.png (807 KB, 1058x965) Image search: [Google]
1443048095870.png
807 KB, 1058x965
>>43950263
Wouldn't be the weirdest thing I've RP'd. I can get some self-depreciating humour in a the same time so that's also a plus.

>>43951222
That's some 10/10 shit right there.
>>
>>43944902
Thank you
>>
File: Wizard lightning rod.jpg (158 KB, 1024x863) Image search: [Google]
Wizard lightning rod.jpg
158 KB, 1024x863
Powerful Wizard with companions.

Probably has several nonhuman male and female creatures following him around as his servants. Minotaurs, kobolds, werewolves, etc.

I just love the thought of being a powerful Wizard with minions that people fear and respect.
>>
A fat wizard.
Yes. you heard me right.
>Be wizard-in-training.
>Can't do magic spells for shit, everyone is laughing at me all the time.
>Only teacher who keeps training me is this old strict guy who claims a student never failed his class.
>Eat to soften the pain.
>Over time, become morbidly obese.
>Still in class, people making jokes about me.
>Keep feeling this pull, like a muscle or something that I wanna flex, but I don't know how to.
>The last straw comes when the teacher thinks I threw a spark spell onto his ass.
>I stand up and lose my shit.
>FlexDatBody.png
>My shirt explodes as tendrils of fat shoot out and stab the offending students and wizards.
>I freak out, my body wibbling and wobbling at hyper speeds, unable to contain this blubbery power.
>I realize that the tendrils have drawn back and formed symbols in the air.
>A flash of light, and I black out.
>Wake up in nurses office and find out I gave everyone in the room diabetes type-4
>Didn't even know that was a thing.
>Get sent to a special, different school.
>Fast-Forward, years later- I'm rolling along a path, when suddenly, skeletons.
>I rotate myself upright, "Looks like you skeletons could use some meat on those bones."
>Summon a ham shank and begin to eat it.
>I can feel it.
>MyBodyisReady.gif
>Lift my shirt up, fat globs shoot off onto the skeletons bringing them back to life.
>All of them become obese in an instant and die of clogged arteries.
>"Skelly Jelly no more, Skelly Jelly no more..."
>Dust my robe off and continue to ride dirty down the path.
>>
>>43945877

Good story. I mean, horrifying, but well-done.

Like Bret Easton Ellis, only not-shit.
>>
>>43949837
I bet you're a great GM for horror/grim stuff.
>>
File: polnareff.jpg (90 KB, 1000x699) Image search: [Google]
polnareff.jpg
90 KB, 1000x699
Polnareff, except no stand, I just use the sword like a badass.
>>
>>43955383
World of Darkness in particular.
>>
File: WaitwhatdidIread.gif (2 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
WaitwhatdidIread.gif
2 MB, 300x200
>>43954640
fucking what?
>>
File: kermit americans.jpg (21 KB, 384x395) Image search: [Google]
kermit americans.jpg
21 KB, 384x395
>>43943849
>>
File: ningyo hime.jpg (79 KB, 620x420) Image search: [Google]
ningyo hime.jpg
79 KB, 620x420
If you see a player or a DM who talks about "loli", report him to the police because he's rather likely to be a pedophile.
>>
>>43956806
How are you even able to keep posting this? Do you edit the file or what? Bots shouldn't be able to get through captchas, that's the whole reason we're forced to use them...
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.