[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your party have to disguise themselves as amazons to infiltrate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 20
Your party have to disguise themselves as amazons to infiltrate a matriarchal kingdom. How well do they pull it off?
>>
Do it the same way we did the last time we had to do basically the same thing; after observing the amazons in their behavior and appearance, the buffer female characters dress and act appropriately, and "imprison" the rest of us to lead as captives.
>>
>>43943536
i think disguise wise they would be fine but they may blow it by saying stupid things.
>>
>>43943576
My party had more bolter and Las guns involved. Those filthy heretics shouldn't have said the the Big E was a woman and she had 20 daughters who were all still alive and in waiting to attack the 'False emporer'
>>
>dressing up the lithe twink socially inept ranger that drops spaghetti at the slightest compliment from anybody

doushio
>>
>>43943676
i dont think the emperor being female is heretical the primarchs all being alive is for sure though.
>>
>>43943536
> All female party
> No problem.

The real question is; what is stopping us from integrating into their society and eventually taking it over in a peaceful, but passive aggressive manner?
>>
>>43943704
Our GM / Inquisitor AND his Interigator (theDMPC) both deemed it as arch heresy.

We wanted to just remove the rebel forces, but he rail roads us into BLOWING UP EVERYTHING.

Even our bolter bitch in full power armour couldn't talk down even ONE of the rebels from making the war worse by firing on the imperial fleet.
>>
File: 1439067107281.gif (182 KB, 384x408) Image search: [Google]
1439067107281.gif
182 KB, 384x408
>>43943536
>The paladin tries to disguise himself as a scantily clad woman
>Through magic shenanigans, he pulls this off surprisingly well
>Infiltrates the tribe, but one of the stronger amazons smells a rat
>She grabs his groin and notices something that should not be there
>She puts him in an armlock with one hand, the other still fondling his groin, and drags her new prey to a secluded location
>She then starts undressing him
>The paladin whimpers and protests, saying that he has a vow of chastity
>The amazon steals his first kiss
>Her first step towards claiming him as her husband
>>
>>43943733

Because that'll likely take longer than your average campaign.
>>
>>43943815
l-lewd
>>
>>43943815

>the paladin tries to disguise himself as a scantily clad woman
>through magic shenanigans gets turned into a buff amazon chick
>infiltrates the tribe but one of the stronger amazons smells a rat
>she comes on to him and expresses intention to make paladin her mate
>she puts him in an armlock with one hand and the paladin suddenly feels a thick bulge push into his back
>she drags her new prey to a secluded location
>she starts undressing him
>the paladin whimpers and protests, saying he has a vow of chastity
>amazon grins and says that doesn't matter
>she says she has been blessed by their goddess to perpetuate the amazon tribe
>paladin is now officially her wife
>>
>>43943776
I am sure this is a story of 100% fact and not a sad attempt to bait.
>>
>>43943924
what the fuck could that even bait
>>
File: timf.png (191 KB, 600x638) Image search: [Google]
timf.png
191 KB, 600x638
>>43943815
>>
You guys have it all wrong.

If you turn into women, they'd see right through it. There could even be a language barrier.

What you do, is turn yourselves into animals, like the big cat in >>43943536

When they take you in as pets, you'll get free run of their homes, and you can gain access to their secrets.
>>
>>43943536

It all depends, really. My Exalted group would simply stroll right in, and the Eclipse caste (As well as the Dawn) would probably turn the dykes straight in a matter of seconds.

My D&D group would just roll in and kill everyone.
>>
>>43943962
but then theres an (admittedly minor) chance there wont be snu snu
>>
File: No words for this bait.png (80 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
No words for this bait.png
80 KB, 500x501
>>43943954
> How is a that GM w/ DMPC post about a Female Emperor and female Primarchs being heresy bait.
>>
>>43943536

If disguising myself wasn't a Charisma based skill I'd do quite well.

Except for being an Oread.. Maybe they'd worship me?
>>
>>43943962
>>43943981

>Sister, what are these magnificent beasts you lead?
>I bought them from one of the trappers, it was a tough bargain but I think they're more than worth it.
>Oh goddess yes, look at the pelt on this one.
>This one has some kind of odd pattern in its fur, almost like a symbol.
>Huh, curious, this one has kind of an odd shade to its fur as well.
>Oh well, who's a handsome boy. You are, yes you are.
>Oh, sister. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
>What do you mean, sister?
>Well, these beasts are magnificent and very vital... maybe we should...
>We'd get in a trouble with the queen.
>She'll never know. Besides, everyone does it.

>About half an hour later.

>You were definitely right, sister.
>Yes. They don't seem too happy about wearing dresses, though.
>They just need more bows in their hair.
>Yes you do, mister snuggles. Yes you do!
>>
>>43943975
>and the Eclipse caste (As well as the Dawn) would probably turn the dykes straight in a matter of seconds.

Oddly enough, the one truly perfect social defense even mortals have is sexuality. Red Rule is an interesting (Though I suppose needed) thing.
>>
>>43944067
There's a charm for that, IIRC. And the Red Rule only works for the PCs.
>>
>>43944066

Exactly, women love cuddly animals.
>>
>>43944080

This reminds of a Wild Talents: Progenitor game, where my character released a meme-virus that made gay men straight. There were a lot of hurt feelings at the table after that.
>>
>>43944106

>Amazons know they're polymorphed all along
>Without the characters knowing gives rubs some magical oil in their fur which dispels the magic and makes their current form their default one
>Player characters are now stuck as cats
>>
File: Sorceror.jpg (130 KB, 549x999) Image search: [Google]
Sorceror.jpg
130 KB, 549x999
>>43943536
I still get the +2 pentaly for being a male disguised as a female, right?

Oh, wait... I can just cast Alter self so that doesn't even matter.
>>
File: I approve.gif (622 KB, 375x211) Image search: [Google]
I approve.gif
622 KB, 375x211
>>43943815
>>
>>43943916
Now we are talking!
>>
>>43944201

Is that your character portrait, anon?
>>
>>43944252
Yes.
>>
>>43944191

Great, now we're going to have get the Druid to fix this.

That hippy is going to make things even worse.
>>
>>43944201
>>43944252
also, disregard the filename. I forgot to rename him: he's actually a bard.
>>
>>43943916
>The paladin tries to disguise himself as a scantily clad woman
>Through magic shenanigans, he pulls this off surprisingly well
>Infiltrates the tribe, but one of the stronger amazons smells a rat
>She grabs his groin and notices something that should not be there
>She puts him in an armlock with one hand and the paladin suddenly feels a thick bulge push into his back
>The paladin whimpers and protests, saying that he has a vow of chastity
>The amazon leans in and whispers into his ear:
"I will give you out if you won't help me with my mission"
>The next day, the same happens with another one
All the amazons are actually infiltrating paladins
Not a single real amazon in the tribe
But none of them is aware of it
Our paladin is the only one incompetent enough to be caught
>>
>>43944066
>This one has some kind of odd pattern in its fur, almost like a symbol.
i prepared explosive runes this morning
>>
>>43943975
Aah, man... I wish I could try Exalted.
>>
>>43944252

He's kawaii. I'm sure an amazon wouldn't mind keeping him as a pet.
>>
>>43944367
He would mind though: he is nobodies pet. He's a free man.
>>
>>43944331
No you don't. It's a mess.
>>
>>43944309

>all the amazon-paladins are acting as slutty lesbians because they think it's what amazons are like
>none of them suspect each other
>>
>>43944391
Depends on the GM. I would love to play in one of Exaltedfag's games.

Quests are cancer and all, but from what I've read, I feel as though I'd like to play in one of his games.
>>
>>43944415
>all the amazon-paladins are acting as slutty lesbians because they think it's what amazons are like
>That one paladin actually was found out because he was portraing a real amazon perfectly
>>
>>43944416
Exaltedfag uses some stripped-down version of Exalted for his quest. 2e revolves entirely around spamming perfect defences and hoping the other guy's mote pool runs out before yours. 3e's a 670-page core book (cut down from 960) with layout issues, Craft problems, no guide as to when things resolve in combat, and an issue with expecting you to already be familiar with the system. I'm not sure what the problem with 1e is, but I hear that 3e is the best.

The best way to play Exalted is to scrap the system and run the setting in something else. Personally, I'd use ridiculously high point value GURPS. Like 3000 pt Lensman level.
>>
>>43944479
Oh, and the only types of Exalt with rules for making them as yet in 3e are Solars. Never mind that Exigents, Dragon-Blooded, and Lunars are meant to be relatively common, the GM has to cobble something together.
>>
File: 1293142889246.jpg (82 KB, 640x468) Image search: [Google]
1293142889246.jpg
82 KB, 640x468
>>43943536
should be doable
>>
>>43944479
Would houseruling perfect defences and making it so that the ones who attack first are rewarded a bit more so that the game is more balanced completely turn the game around? Would it not be Exalted anymore?
>>
>>43944533
2e is broken at the core. There is a 204-PAGE errata file, that turns it into 2.5e, and it's STILL shit.

The /exg/ consensus is that you only play 2e if you have no other choice (like if you want to play Lunar), otherwise you play 3e. Or a different system with Exalted's fluff, but they don't talk about that there.
>>
>>43944415
Reminds me of a hidden society in Paranoia. The Wobblies, or something like that. It's a group of spies who joined to find out about the other members, except they're all spies spying on each other. It gets confusing.
>>
>>43944533
>>43944555
Oh, and the reason you have to spam perfects is because that's the only way you're going to survive against other Exalted.
>>
>>43944570
>>43944555
As long as I'm having fun, I probably won't care about all of this though.
>>
>>43944597
>As long as I'm having fun
You're going to have to fight the system to have fun in 2e.

Go here >>43909541 and tell them that you want to use 2e.
>>
File: actions have consequences2.jpg (62 KB, 786x1017) Image search: [Google]
actions have consequences2.jpg
62 KB, 786x1017
>>43944635
But anon, I don't want to have a bad time.
>>
>>43943536
>Your party have to disguise themselves as amazons to infiltrate a matriarchal kingdom. How well do they pull it off?
I'm an Unchained from Demon: The Descent. It's going to be tricky but not impossible, though one of my character's flaws is that he's a little too attached to having one sex.

He ENJOYS being a man after having been an unfeeling Thing for eternities, essentially.
>>
>>43944645
REMOVE UNDERFAIL
>>
>>43944696
>He ENJOYS being a man after having been an unfeeling Thing for eternities, essentially.
That sounds edgy as fuck.
>>
>>43944697
I'd normally agree, but in emasculation_wat_do threads there's no sense trying to expect quality posting.
>>
>>43944708
>Enjoying existence as a male is edgy

Spotted the tumblrina.

In case you can't tell I'm being sarcastic.
>>
>>43944708
I'm not seeing how. He's a kindly old man who tries not being an unfeeling monster. That's as far from not-edgy as you can get IMHO, unless you played something other than WoD.
>>
>>43943924
It's not bait though.
It was my very first (and last) gamr were the party was Ordo Heriticus.
Turns out we all enjoy our selfs much more when we mindlessly slaughter Xeno, undermine tau world's and out eldar the eldar when it comes to points Ork waaaghs!!! where to go.
>>
>>43943536
Our all female party has no trouble except for our Gnome and two Elves.
First Elf is a Princess from her own kingdom so would likely play the part of a diplomat.
Second Elf is a Drow. She either sneaks in or would have to be brought in as a prisoner.
And the Gnome is far to boisterous and pig-headed to even hope to pull it off, assuming she even wants to.
So she'd have to pose as Elf 1's bodyguard.
>>
>Five of us have access to magical artifacts that will alter our clothing, hair, make-up and even minor phyisical changes for several hours or untill dismissed, on demand.
>Number six has the ability to shape-shift at will.
Pity we all have the combined acting talents of a confused twelve year old.
>>
>>43944033
You wanna know what's even worse ?

Our first attempt into GMing only war. Dmpc Commissar. The gamr last one session. And we didn't let him dm for another 6 months. He can make good encounters at times...but it has to be by his rules.

Like in my Dark heresy game, I have a Dmpc of sorts but he mainly just hangs back at the hideout acting as a request shop and helping in small ways. Keeping a very hands off approach.
>>
>>43943536

You're caught and inducted into the tribe. Turns out this is how they get new members
>>
>>43943536

That's more of an Aztec/Mayan look than amazonian, to be honest. though a race of south american styled warrior women does sound appealing
>>
>>43944916
Put the gnome in the bag.
>>
>>43943536
Pretty well. First, the party wizard casts a spell to turn all the females in the land into males.

Things only progress from there.
>>
>>43943536
They don't, its four lvl 19 wizards a druid and a clericzilla, they level the kingdom and then proceed
>>
>>43945350

Well played. Fortunately this is my fetish, so the campaign just became my magical realm.
>>
>>43943815
>I roll to pin.jpg
>>
>>43944479
>Exaltedfag uses some stripped-down version of Exalted for his quest.
He does actually run games outside his quest
>>
>>43943536
As a Reaper Morph, I may have some trouble here. Maybe I can pose as a visiting god or other supernatural entity?
>>
>>43943536
We just ally with their enemies and fuck 'em all up. I mean murder. We kill them all, or at least the ones that don't end up as slaves to our allies. What'd you think, that we engage in pointless fucking? We're RPing, not ERPing.
>>
>>43944309

>us military base in russia
>>
File: druid.jpg (24 KB, 172x248) Image search: [Google]
druid.jpg
24 KB, 172x248
>>43943536
Can shapeshift, will travel.
>>
My PC could, and often does, pass as a girl, no where muscular enough to pass as an amazon though
>>
90% of characters I've ever played refuse outright, 9% pull it off and Mr. Copperfield just does the Demon thing.

Then I tell my GM to not try to pull this magical realm bullshit again
>>
>>43945829

Time for Alter Self!
>>
>>43943536
I run paladins. The group is very unsuccessful at our attempt to sneak in.
>>
>>43943916
THe amazon is actually the half dragon DEMON-lord, wearing falsies and tucking in his penis
>>
>>43944191
TFW druid
TFW natural shapeshifter, and can resume my own form at will
TFW my own form is a bearded old dude with plants growin' on him
TFW can turn into an animal or a tree

I got this, guys.
>>
>>43943536
Party is 2 manly muscle barbarian dudes, 2 STOIC monk dudes, one muscle-sorcerer and a bard with 20 Con.

>Bard convinces everyone that the goup are women known as futas and gets them all to service their ''fellow women''

And this is the exactly only time i allowed a magical real that disgusts me on the table.
>>
>>43943536
Let's knowing my party
A) The paladin tries to negotiate
B) The rouge would kill everyone
C) The druid would be useless
D) The barbarian would probably break something
E) The wizard do something stupid
F) The Bard would drool in a cup
>>
>>43943815
Go on...

>>43943916
No

>>43944066
Go on

>>43944191
Good end?

>>43944387
No anymore, now stop trying to remove your collar unless you want to be punished
>>
>>43943536

My archmage tries to trick these amazons into thinking that she is their goddess.
>>
>>43944191
>>43944272
>Amazons know their cute little kittens are planning to get themselves turned back
>Brings them to Amazon Druid and has her cast "awaken" Actually a geas to obey them and turned into catboys
>Continues treating them like pets while the party has to pretend to be newly awakened playful catboys While the geas slowly molds their minds to be so
>>
>>43946642

She's an archmage from mage:the awakening by the way. She as 10 dots in prime, 9 in forces, 7 in life, and 6 in mind.
>>
>>43943536
I'm running a game for all girls, and they're all playing girls. So...pretty well, actually...
>>
>>43944436
God damn this is even better
>>
>>43946670
And now your entering that gm territory, as a story it's funny but as a game I'd be legit mad
>>
My character is a 6'5 tall lizardman who was recently duped into drinking a potion of sex change, she's not convincing anyone she's part of the tribe
>>
In my setting amazons are a race not a tribe, specifically a breed of elves and orcs who interred into once new race, a quirk is that there males are identical to females, something something survival, males needing to be as maternal as females including beast feeding
>>
>>43943536

Nice art. Any more in that style?
>>
Rolled 11 + 18 (1d20 + 18)

>>43946395
>No anymore, now stop trying to remove your collar unless you want to be punished

I want to ask the big lady full of muscles that collared me if she would please let me go my merry way.
"I'm very grateful for your hospitality, but I can't stay here.. please understand."
>>
>>43947617
She laughs before picking you up and cuddling you as she tells you how adorable you are and to not worry, a bit of obedience training and/or a trip to the local witch doctor and all those bad thoughts of freedom will be no more
>>
>>43945801
Is that Dowman Seiman?
>>
>>43947774
No way I'm going to reroll a character. This is all your ploy to get me to play something else, isn't it?

I pout and feign obedience for the time being.

I guess I'll have to look for a way out without arousing any more suspicion... or the woman who claimed me.
>>
It ends with the bastard love child of an arachnophobe's worst nightmare about spiders and a Baneblade in drag and with a wig on. Possibly also the construction robot dressing up by welding a pair of pasta strainers to their chest, drawing bad makeup on their featureless face, and wearing a mop head as a wig. However, being a giant spider with guns and a three armed monstrosity of mismatched pieces, the amazons wisely decide to not mention anything.
>>
>>43948814
>and a Baneblade in drag and with a wig on.

But that would take some kind of tactical ge-
>>
>>43948797
>I pout and feign obedience for the time being.
>I guess I'll have to look for a way out without arousing any more suspicion...
You succeed easily

>or the woman who claimed me.
you fail this almost everyday

>No way I'm going to reroll a character. This is all your ploy to get me to play something else, isn't it?
Nah, trying to keep the group together actually, half are in similar situations other half rerolled as amazons
>>
>>43950112
>other half rerolled as amazons
Those sick fucks... stop messing with me!

Well, I don't think this woman is a housewife, so I guess I'll keep everything clean while she's away.

I'm also going to buy some new clothes and get to know the locals a little bit more.

Then, while she is out one day I will get into my new dress, Alter Self into a woman who will not be suspicious and get out of the village. I'm heading towards the next best settlement that will not enslave me or do other unpleasant things.
>>
>>43950959
Make a will save
>>
Rolled 2 + 10 (1d20 + 10)

>>43951156
Okay then.
>>
>>43951576
Good news, you now know that collar is enchanted
Bad news, you didn't learn this until after your whole plan had been broadcasted to her
You don't even make it past the village gate
Somewhat better news, the guards who picked you up (read: The other group member's new characters) are willing to offer you a job given the fact that you've shown some skill in stealth and magic, you will have to get permission from your wife, both to join them on out of village expeditions and for further obedience training, and while they will see to it you get a proper magical education, you'll be kept under watch to ensure anything you learn is appropriate for a male
>>
>>43951771
What magic? I'm not even a proper caster class, I'm just a freaking bard.

I want to know what kind of enchantment this is. Scrying? Mind reading? What's the range on that?

Also, I accept the offer of the guards. What kind of job are we doing?
>>
>>43951861
Also, how the hell does one amazon woman have the dosh to get an enchanted collar with powerful divination magic in the first place? They're all backwater hicks for all we know! I can't have been taken in by a rich girl, they probably wouldn't allow it anywho right?
>>
>>43951908
>how the hell does
muh on the rails fetish campaign
>>
>>43951861
>What magic?
For the most part things like healing, buffing, debuffing, pelvis reinforcement, cooking, cleaning, and other general purpose/useful/domestic stuff

>I want to know what kind of enchantment this is. Scrying? Mind reading? What's the range on that?
Roll for it

>Also, I accept the offer of the guards. What kind of job are we doing?
Lizardman camp up the river they trade with has gone quite, could be nothing but sending someone up there to make sure they don't need help seems like a good idea
>>
>>43951975
I guess that the only way of saving oneself from a campaign such as that is leaving after all, yes..
>>
Rolled 10 + 18 (1d20 + 18)

>>43952002
I'm going to plead with the lizardmen to free me from the amazons. I am going to promise them a rich reward if they help get me into the neighboring good-aligned kingdom.

I'm going to roll for how well I talk to them.

And if you don't let me, I leave. I've had enough of your fetish shit.
>>
>>43952069
>>43952002
I would have nothing against fetish shit, if the GM didn't automatically shoot down every option of escape for the player.

If he gave him a good chance to escape, instead of just outright saying "No, you fail because magic."... that's just shit on the GM's part.
>>
>>43952069 #
>Rolled 10 + 18 (1d20 + 18)
It looks to be a modified version of a basic, but somewhat obscure cantrip often used to locate missing pets or small children, has very little range though, had you made it out of the village you would have been long gone

>I'm going to plead with the lizardmen to free me from the amazons. I am going to promise them a rich reward if they help get me into the neighboring good-aligned kingdom.
Lizardmen aren't at the camp, it's covered in spiderwebs though

>>43952198 #
>I would have nothing against fetish shit, if the GM didn't automatically shoot down every option of escape for the player.
>If he gave him a good chance to escape, instead of just outright saying "No, you fail because magic."... that's just shit on the GM's part.
A fifteen total would have had him out without alerting anyone till she came home
I was gonna have the other PCs try to track him if he made it but a 10 on pretty much any roll to get away and he would have lost them
>>
>>43952198
>Rolled a 2 on a will save
>RAILROAD!!!1!
>>
>>43943536
me on the left
>>
>>43952423
>OP's pic is actually a six man party
>Catanon's relived he didn't have to be polymorphed into a chick
>Bra and thonganons are perfectly fine with their pick
>>
>>43952527
meow on the left
>>
>>43952527

>winner of draw gets to be chick
>second place gets to be cat
>rest get to be bra, thong, headpiece, staff and vibrator
>>
>>43952559
>Vibrator
>not second place with bra and thong as the runners up
>>
>>43952678

Well honestly as fun as it might sound its a very disconcerting experience being essentially deaf, mute and blind and having only a rudimentary sense of touch. Plus being utterly at the mercy of whoever is driving the amazon around. I wrote this as a lewdfic for /tg/ a long long time ago, I should know
>>
>>43952733
LINK NOW
please, this is my fetish
>>
>>43952733
>>43952817
I vaguely remember a story about something like that happening to psion and the amazon who ended up turning him into a dildo somehow turning his psycrystal into a necklace which he used as his eyes and ears when she didn't keep it tucked in her cleavage or as an anal plug
>>
>>43952817

It's old and not that good, don't get your hopes up mate.

http://pastebin.com/204fg4uE
>>
>>43943536
Perfectly.
Because everyone in the party but me is an Amazon already
>>
>>43943536
>seven foot tall minotaur dude.

I would have better luck ambushing one of their hunters, taking her prisoner and demanding a way in from her than infiltrating shit.
>>
>>43953069
Just have the rest of the party disguised and have them tie you up so if anyone asks you're the beef they brought for the next feast
Alternatively, polymorph
>>
>>43946670

How much cat, and how much boy are we talking about here?
>>
>>43952903
It was actually pretty good, some minor criticism though, wasn't too sure what you were implying with the sorceress and the harness/bulge and line 63 probably could have had less repetition for the last half, other than those rough parts near the beginning and I didn't see any real issues with it

Other than personal preference at least, I would have preferred the ending to have had Ruka either be made up of an all female party or not be in a disguise but know of them and/or have "better" ones to force the group into, but that's my love of femdom bad ends talking

If you ever plan to do something similar or have similar ideas I'd love to read it
>>
>>43953430
How much do you want?
>>
>>43952733
>Well honestly as fun as it might sound its a very disconcerting experience being essentially deaf, mute and blind and having only a rudimentary sense of touch.
Depends on how you handle it, could have them still see/hear like in your story and/or have touch be hypersensitive, particularly pleasure and have the whole body as an erogenous zone, unless you're talking about the vibrator transformation specifically, then hypersensitive to pleasure and able to squirm is probably all they'd be able to use

>Plus being utterly at the mercy of whoever is driving the amazon around.
That's why it's so hot though
>>
>>43953546

Thanks, that was something I did years ago and basically just because someone in some thread here wanted to see it. I'm not sure what decisions were behind some of the choices, but they specified the party sorceress should be a trap. So there it is.

If it had been my story it probably would have gone a bit differently in terms of who turned into what, but what's done is done.

I'm still kind of amused by the horsecock one, though a buttplug or vibrator would have been good too
>>
>>43953566

Probably a good deal of boy, but cattiness is flexible.

I mean, cat could be interpreted as cat-like behavior, as still human

Or it could be "anime" ears and tail

Or down-right anthropomorphism, and no "human" features at all. That may be the best choice, since a druid could tap into their animal sides, to more easily manipulate them
>>
>>43953687
>but they specified the party sorceress should be a trap. So there it is.
Ah, thought that was the case but the bit about the harness confused me and made me think the bulge was because she was wearing something

>If it had been my story it probably would have gone a bit differently in terms of who turned into what, but what's done is done.
What sort of transformations would you use?
Personally the talk >>43952559 and >>43952678 is making me want something similar but the costumes being only things like bra, panties, and/or a vibrator/buttplug

>I'm still kind of amused by the horsecock one, though a buttplug or vibrator would have been good too
Vibrator that can be attached to crotch to double as a strapon/magical futa making item?
>>
>>43953716
>Or down-right anthropomorphism, and no "human" features at all. That may be the best choice, since a druid could tap into their animal sides, to more easily manipulate them
Somewhat fuzzy anime catboy
Cute enough to be her cuddle kitten and eye candy and cat enough to be at the mercy of the amazon druid magic
>>
>>43953802

I'm actually not really into futa at all. I mean it's neutral for me, but I prefer penetration between male and female, so there is that.

If left up to me there'd mostly be male to female changes, and some inanimate ones for the attire and weapon
>>
>>43953863
On the fence about about futa myself, it's a sometimes fetish that's really only interesting if something different is done with it, it's become too vanilla and bland due to /d/ in my opinion ironically

>If left up to me there'd mostly be male to female changes, and some inanimate ones for the attire and weapon
Like male to female humanoid or male to female animal like in the fic?
My tastes are more towards male or female to object and getting used by a female or a trap or female to female, also male to trap and getting forced to dress/act female by a female dom is nice too
>>
>>43953936

Mundane stuff like crossdressing and feminization does nothing for me whatsoever
>>
>>43954007
Fair enough, I like it but not as much as inanimate TF, and that's hard as fuck to find, TG's easier but good TG's still kinda rare
>>
>>43954043

Yes, but for me there's a definite divide between "magic" TG (ie any story where a male is actually changed into a female) and "transgender" where someone gets hormone treatments, is sissified or whatever. That type of TG is everywhere, especially on Fictionmania. I only like the first type, because part of the appeal for me is the sheer contrast of the situation. And yes, finding well-written stories like that are rare.

But to get back to the point I would definitely have a male party member become the amazon.
>>
This thread is starting to look like an SCP document
>>
>>43953834

I think at that point, it's time to "kill off" those characters.

And tell them that they're effectively dead, and all they can remember is being blissful little cat boy servants.
>>
>>43953546

I liked the orc being a suit worn by several people.
>>
>>43954117
Understandable, I mostly like feminization because of femdom, hate it in a maledom context or when it involves the sissy taking a dick that isn't a strapon, magic TG is funner particularly when it involves the TG'd guy learning to get used to his new body

>But to get back to the point I would definitely have a male party member become the amazon.
>Despite his protests, unintentionally trappy rogue guy gets to be the amazon cause of his obscene bluff, rest of the party becomes "her" clothes, maybe a few toys too
>Sorceress who made the outfits included a security precaution where they can't be taken off without a cantrip
>She learns the hard way it can't be opened from the inside with no hands after she becomes the thong or buttplug
>Amazon!rogue has to navigate amazon society now, building up a reputation and earning the right for one of the amazon's spell casters to teach "her" enough to be able to take off the costumes

>>43954118
[Redacted]
>>
>>43952903
Mind if I use the idea of disguise like that for a story of my own?
Only have vague ideas for it now but I've been looking for a way to include inanimate TF in a story

>>43954181
>Not "rolling" new catboy characters and going on adventures with your amazon masters

>>43954321
While I'd prefer it to have been all females, I do love the idea of more than one people in a suit too, particularly if except for the main one in control, they're all focused mostly in a body part like the breasts, abs, legs, ass, ect
>>
>>43954420

>Sorceress who made the outfits included a security precaution where they can't be taken off without a cantrip
>She learns the hard way it can't be opened from the inside with no hands after she becomes the thong or buttplug

This appeals to me immensely, I love when tricky characters trick themselves or get out-foxed and put into a compromising situation. There's just something delicious about it.

Now I'm imagining the Amazonrogue sitting back in her hut at the end of the day and shedding her clothes, then conversing gently with them as she washes and cares for them. They can't respond except through gentle movements or flapping, but it's enough
>>
>>43954498
>This appeals to me immensely, I love when tricky characters trick themselves or get out-foxed and put into a compromising situation. There's just something delicious about it.
This is the best, the realization they've fucked up and screwed themselves over to a sexy bad end is always hot
I particularly love it when there's also an element of perverse enjoyment they get out of it, like being turned into a dildo and getting used feeling like a near constant fullbody orgasm, or having being thong and rubbing against the wearers crotch feel great, or simply finding your new female body is a lot more sensitive than your old male one was that makes it so if they stay like that for too long they start to worry they may not want to change back

>Now I'm imagining the Amazonrogue sitting back in her hut at the end of the day and shedding her clothes, then conversing gently with them as she washes and cares for them. They can't respond except through gentle movements or flapping, but it's enough
I'm now thinking of them being hung out to dry and several of the other amazons doing a panty raid as a prank so the Amazonrogue has to chase them through the village naked to get her friends back or possibly not getting her friends back immediately and having several of the other amazons wear them around for a bit

Also now thinking of the Amazonrogue starting to get a name for herself but due to shenanigans (or simple lack of talent) unable to find a teacher and the other amazons pressuring her to swap out those clothes she wears every day for magical gear, so instead the Amazonrogue has her friends enchanted as magic items so she can keep them with her as she goes out and faces stronger foes only learning too late the enchantments make it all the harder to turn them back
>>
>>43954498
Ran out of room
>They can't respond except through gentle movements or flapping, but it's enough
Personally I prefer if the people turned objects can communicate to the wearer and are sorta in a half asleep state unless they make an effort to "wake up" or their wearer does, if only to forestall the I have no mouth and I must scream problem
I just dislike the idea the transformed end up going insane or catatonic due to lack of stimuli, but the idea of them being aware but unable to do much more than gently squeeze the wearer who slowly becomes their entiere world is really hot if they can stand existing like that
>>
>>43954483
>Mind if I use the idea of disguise like that for a story of my own?

I'm not sure what part you mean, but I didn't make the idea up and could never enforce it if I did. I'd love to see more stuff of this nature made, honestly.

What was your general idea?

>>43954769

It's a little bit of humiliation/bad end coupled with fun, yeah. In this case I'd love for it to be a vain, very feminine sorceress who is very proud and flaunting of her charms who becomes a very masculine object or creature and gets relentlessly taken advantage of in that form until she realizes she loves it and slowly lets go of her haughty, intellectual personality
>>
>>43954860
>It's a little bit of humiliation/bad end coupled with fun, yeah. In this case I'd love for it to be a vain, very feminine sorceress who is very proud and flaunting of her charms who becomes a very masculine object or creature and gets relentlessly taken advantage of in that form until she realizes she loves it and slowly lets go of her haughty, intellectual personality
>Vain sorceress was the one who came up with the idea and made the outfits
>Part of her reason for picking the rogue was his skills at bluffing, but mostly cause she loves taunting him about how girly he is and delights in the idea of taunting him about enjoying being a she once they're done, she may or may not have intentionally made the amazon suit really sensitive just to make sure he does
>Slight mix up in the costumes and she ends up with the buttplug one she intended for that pain in the ass paladin
>Much bigger mix up once they've infiltrated and the amazonrogue realizes he can't get anyone out
>Unwilling to possibly lose one of the party members, amazonrogue makes sure to keep them all on "herself" whenever possible
>With no other place to keep the sorceress she ends up using her exactly as a buttplug is intended
>Much to their shame and embarrassment, both the amazonrogue and the sorcerss finds themselves enjoying the amazonrogue slowly slipping the sorceress in as she disappears between the amazonrogue's thick buns, not to mention the oddly pleasurable feeling of fullness as she goes about her day
>As time goes on, they start enjoying it more and more, until neither of them care that the amazonrogue will spend hours in her hut, sliding the sorceress in and out and soaking the rest of her party in her sweat
>>
File: 1448127371816.jpg (96 KB, 598x1000) Image search: [Google]
1448127371816.jpg
96 KB, 598x1000
Whups, seems I killed it. Oh well, fun while it lasted!
>>
>>43954860
>What was your general idea?
Well like I said, I've been looking for a way to include inanimate TF in a story, at least beyond "the evil sorceress casts polymorph, [main character here] is now a dildo, having them wear something as a disguise that turns them into an object and then they get stuck, stolen, or betrayed is something I haven't thought of honestly, I really like the "they get stuck like that cause they outfoxed themselves" idea but also like the idea the villain recognizes what they've done and traps them like that to keep for herself is something I really like

Also the saddlebag of holding that gets off on things being put in it sounds like a really fun idea

>>43955227
Killed what?
>>
>>43955227
What?

Also your pic and this talk of item tf is making me think of an evil sorceress with a fire immunity spell who's gotten bored with an hero turned loincloth
>>
>>43955210

In this situation I'd prefer the sorceress to become a thick, leather-wrapped dildo. Not really that into buttplugs.

>>43955313

What i like about the costume idea is that I like the encasement idea, where the character squeezes into the disguise and is enveloped by a warm, hot blackness, and feeling the sensation of being contracted and reshaped as he or she merges with the disguise.

As the other anon said, I prefer the objects to have some sensitivity and not be mindless, but your mileage may vary there.

>but also like the idea the villain recognizes what they've done and traps them like that to keep for herself is something I really like

This is definitely fun too. In my mind I'm imagining each disguise to have a "seal" somewhere on it, disguised as a button or stud, and that can only be removed through some very special process. The villainess upon recognizing the plot could capture the party and play with them, slowly and teasingly removing the seal from each suit, sending each party member into a pleasure-filled panic at the realization they're now stuck.

But that's me.
>>
>>43955436
>In this situation I'd prefer the sorceress to become a thick, leather-wrapped dildo. Not really that into buttplugs.
I just associate the buttplug with a bit more humiliation, that and I could include the pain in the ass joke about a paladin
Personally I'd have both a buttplug and a dildo but that seems a little out there to have both as disguises
>>
>>43955436
>I like the encasement idea, where the character squeezes into the disguise and is enveloped by a warm, hot blackness, and feeling the sensation of being contracted and reshaped as he or she merges with the disguise.
Are you me?
cause I love that, pretty much the whole reason I like spelunking/vore as well

>As the other anon said, I prefer the objects to have some sensitivity and not be mindless,
Same here, no fun if they can't "enjoy" it

>This is definitely fun too. In my mind I'm imagining each disguise to have a "seal" somewhere on it, disguised as a button or stud, and that can only be removed through some very special process. The villainess upon recognizing the plot could capture the party and play with them, slowly and teasingly removing the seal from each suit, sending each party member into a pleasure-filled panic at the realization they're now stuck.
I am going to use this, no idea how or when but I love this idea, especially if she makes them enjoy it as she slowly takes it off

>>43955530
Plus a dildo opens up the possibility that she may end up sharing the sorceress with another amazon
>>
>>43955530

I kinda am toying with the idea of the party sorceress being all smug about having made a dildo disguise for one of them, and then getting overpowered by the others rushing her and stuffing her in it instead. But perhaps that's not that likely given the "sorceress" part

>>43955590

I don't think I'm you.

Plus the "removing seal" thing can also be applied to a shared disguise and be pretty sexy. Say that the party discover the empty form of an ancient demigoddess and learn that the only way she can be reanimated is through each party member sliding into one part of the empty form and filling it out, with one of them "driving". So someone goes into the butt, someone in the boobs, someone in the snatch, someone in the hips etc.

Each part has its own little seal somewhere, and after the villainess deduces that her demigoddess foe is actually the pain in the ass adventurers, she takes exquisite pleasure rubbing and kissing each part of their shared form, probing around for the seals and taking extreme pleasure in prying them off. And each party member inside is overwhelmed by the stimuli as they get stuck as their respective body part and still are being fondled by the villainess
>>
>>43955764
>But perhaps that's not that likely given the "sorceress" part
Depends, if she has no chance to cast a spell she'd be easy to overpower
Though the way you've worded it make me think it was the only disguise and raises the question if they let her out or if someone decides to keep her

>Plus the "removing seal" thing can also be applied to a shared disguise and be pretty sexy. Say that the party discover the empty form of an ancient demigoddess and learn that the only way she can be reanimated is through each party member sliding into one part of the empty form and filling it out, with one of them "driving". So someone goes into the butt, someone in the boobs, someone in the snatch, someone in the hips etc.
>Each part has its own little seal somewhere, and after the villainess deduces that her demigoddess foe is actually the pain in the ass adventurers, she takes exquisite pleasure rubbing and kissing each part of their shared form, probing around for the seals and taking extreme pleasure in prying them off. And each party member inside is overwhelmed by the stimuli as they get stuck as their respective body part and still are being fondled by the villainess
I love that idea

Either of these things I'd love to read a fic about
>>
File: 1423424862611.jpg (29 KB, 424x300) Image search: [Google]
1423424862611.jpg
29 KB, 424x300
Good lord this thread. the first half was okay but then so many spoilered text the second half.
>>
>>43956309
Well anon, what would you be disguised as to infiltrate amazon queendom?

spoiler
>>
File: 1440557410569.jpg (242 KB, 793x1000) Image search: [Google]
1440557410569.jpg
242 KB, 793x1000
Jesus, is all of this spoiler text just femdom stuff?
It's an AMAZON THREAD.
You don't need to spoiler your lewd Amazon stories and fantasies.
>>
>>43946963
Not sure about all of that, but I do like the idea of amazon as a species
>>
>>43956770
I hate how right you are.
>>
>>43956770
>>43958996
I hate that he just spams threads with that no matter what the content is
>>
>>43956496
the people who post that shit can't get off without gross misuse of spoiler tags
>>
>>43943536

Disguise? Amazons? My current character would literally just waltz in, announcing his presence and purpose openly and expecting it all go fine. If they attacked him, well, joke's on them, because I got a fuckhuge sword and I actually wanted to die.
>>
>>43943536
Decently so, he has practice after all
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>43952359
>15 will DC, for a fucking cantrip
Are you kidding me?

Well whatever.
I'm gonna wait until night, feign sleeping until every womn but one is sleeping, then get up and cast sleep on the woman who's awake, bind annd gag her and escape with one of the horses. Dc 16 for the sleep.

Rolling ride check.
>>
File: 1413759321290.png (67 KB, 332x300) Image search: [Google]
1413759321290.png
67 KB, 332x300
>>43956496
But anon, what if it's not just a regular amazon but a particularly lewd one? What if she pins you down and slips her hands into yours, interlocking her fingers and wrapping her strong thighs around your waist, followed by claiming you as her husband because she loves you and she never wants anyone to hurt you ever again? Also endless pompoir. That's pretty fucking lewd even for an amazon thread.
>>
>>43952359
>a 10 on every roll after getting out of the village.

Might as well just flip a coin, since my chances are then lower than 50%.

Choo choo.
>>
>>43961034
A coin flip would accurately portray a 50/50 decision only, flipping a coin would not be appropriate for any other kind of chance split.
>>
>>43961062
I would have to flip the coin various times. But the chances of getting 3 heads or 3 tails in a row are definitely not high.
It's 50%, then 25%, then 12,5%
>>
>>43960898
Oh, and I throw the collar away too befor I start my escape.
>>
>>43961074
>It's 50%, then 25%, then 12,5%
But that's wrong, nigger. A previous coinflip does not change your chances. After flipping a coin, regardless of the result, your chances of hitting either side remain 50% for the second roll (assuming a perfectly balanced coin).

25% is the chance of rolling heads two times in a row. 12.5% is the chance of rolling heads three times in a row. The individual flips each have a chance of 50% (again, assuming a perfectly balanced coin).

>>43961062
The only way one could argue for less than 50% is by referring to the fact that not all coins are perfectly balanced and have a miniscule tendency to land on one or the other side.

tl;dr: Lrn2probability
>>
File: DJ, mix this shit.jpg (26 KB, 471x275) Image search: [Google]
DJ, mix this shit.jpg
26 KB, 471x275
>>43943536
>170 replies
>>
>>43961164

>not wanting to have your party polymorph themselves into big cats.
>not wanting the party to get "awakened" by Amazon druids to get their memories destroyed.
>not wanting them to get polymorphed into subservient cat-boys for the Amazons

It's like you hate fun.
>>
File: 1401110550005[2].jpg (938 KB, 850x1192) Image search: [Google]
1401110550005[2].jpg
938 KB, 850x1192
>>43961332
>not wanting them to get polymorphed into subservient cat-boys for the Amazons
Not him, but that depends on how caring the amazon in question is. Cruel mistresses that order you around like you're their bitch are pig disgusting, but a delicious brown qt who coddles and protects you is GOAT.
>>
>two gruff males and a 6'4 zombie milf

Ain't happenin, captain.
>>
>>43961107
I know that the individual flips have a 50% chance, niggerlord. I was telling you about the probability of them landing in a row though so how about you learn to read first?
>>
>>43943536
uh
Will they care if some of the amazons are like, driders?
Because some of them are like driders.
>>
>>43961164
>someone gives a prompt to talk about your past roleplaying shit and exchange ideas
>newfag gets pissed
>>
>>43956309
hey.
Sauce?
Google gives NATHING
>>
>>43961933
It's a succubus yaoi crossdressing doujinshi.
>>
>>43961950
I am still interested, and still would like a source.
Those cropped porns just DO NOT agree with reverse image searches.
>>
>>43952393
Except that a dc 15 for a cantrip is fucking improbable, shithead.
>>
>>43952359
Okay listen. I'm going to roll a fucking girl if you let my other character escape. I don't want him around as an NPC.
>>
The Bloodsworn is way too manly man to fit in, though he'd try if the others did.
The Noble would try but she's too much of a skinny elf to really fit.
The Nerd would just be a tiny nerd and thus she would not succeed.
The Mailman would deliver his mail, not bothering to disguise or lie because he's got no time for that.
>>
>>43961899
Unless you live in Australia, spiders aren't bulky. They're sleek, scary and disturbing. That's how driders should be: slender, but disturbing and surreal. The kind of thing that may not appear dangerous but disturbs you to your very core and gives you a boner you cannot explain.
>>
File: 1437658831999.jpg (106 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1437658831999.jpg
106 KB, 600x800
>>43962281
Pre-emptively removed the spider nips. This is a Christian board, after all.
>>
>>43962281
>>43962305
it's less that they're bulky and more whether or not amazons would care about half spiders ladies showing up.
>>
Remember people: masturbate before, not while you play.

Unless it's an Erp. Then go nuts!
>>
>>43960898
I honestly had not thought of anything further then lizardmen + spiders and it's time for me to go to work so i'm done.

>>43961034
Any roll, you only had to make it once

>>43961445
What sort of horrible amazon would be cruel to her cute adorable catboy?

>>43961965
Honestly, it was more the fact that he rolled a 2, had no real way of telling what his character was other then captured by amazons and adorable, and it hadn't gone on long enough for me to get a feel for what he was good at so I arbitrarily set three different DC depending on what modifiers he gave himself, so in retrospect it probably was a little high for that to be the total

>>43962044
He gets away, the guard gets a new member, and I won't be able to do this now, sorry
>>
>>43963332
Good enough.
>>
>>43946670
What does a catboy do? How does one roleplay a catboy?
>>
>>43963364
Rp him as a boy who's part of a harem.
>>
>>43963401
I mean behaviorally. How do they act? How do they speak? What do they eat? Are they just catgirls with dicks?
>>
>>43963422
Depends on the catboy. For harem, I'd guess they are meek, gentle creatures who wants to satisfy their master. They are pretty quiet when around other people and prefer fish and white meat over everything else. Don't let them drink milk, because they are lactose intolerant.
>>
>>43963364
>>43963364
Be adorable and/or be a vain, prideful, and adorable little bitch depending on flavor of catboy
>>
>>43944479
Go the fuck away with your GURPS bullshit. I've played 2e and unless you hold out your charm/combo for the turn on defense you don't get to spam perfect
>>
I've no idea what happened in this thread
>>
>>43964591
Fun happened
>>
>>43943536
When we had to do it, fairly well since most of the PCs are female and none of them had seen an elf before.
>>
File: disguise.jpg (124 KB, 699x788) Image search: [Google]
disguise.jpg
124 KB, 699x788
>>43943536
That was easy.
>>
>>43943536
>My character is a female barbarian
Fairly well
>>
>>43964758
>!!Fun!! happened
Fixed
>>
>>43943536
We got magic for stuff like that
>>
>>43943536

Why is that stupid bitch barefoot in a jungle? Also she has man hands.
>>
>>43955992

Where and how will find if you wrote anything, anon? I'd love to see it
>>
>>43971636
I don't know, why are all jungle natives barefoot?
>>
>>43973551
Right now? The /wst/ threads over on /d/, but no promises, I work slow
>>
>>43973656

I'll keep an eye on it. Still, if you're doing anything like what we discussed I'll be thrilled.
>>
Well we have a teddy bear, a Lego minifig, a mouse and a fairy. I'd say we might sneak past, otherwise, we're fucked.
>>
>>43973773
>Lego minifig
>infiltrating place where people walk barefoot
this will end in tears
>>
>>43973797
Nah, Lego gets pushed down into the ground. And then it's forgotten, and only later do you begin to miss that piece, and search forever without finding it.
>>
>>43973797
Their feet would sadly be too tough to be harmed by his summoned bricks.
>>
>>43973773
>Tiny PCs in giantess amazon village
Why do I want this?
>>
File: Crikey.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Crikey.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>43943536
>How well do they pull it off?

FABulously!
>>
>>43974431
>Teddy is constantly booby hugged, due to being the cuddliest thing in the jungle.
>>
>>43943536
Infiltrate? It's kingmaker baby! I'm playing a wizened no nonsense crone who runs a prosperous kingdom with an iron fist. It ain't Amazonian but it sure as hell is egalitarian.
>>
>>43977094
I was thinking more tiny humanoids than toys but that's nice too
>>
>>43943815
>>43943916
The Paladin falls.
>>
>>43979323
Why?
>>
>>43977094
>Has amazons wrestle over him, often he gets caught between them as they grapple
>>
>>43979323
The second one might if the vow counts rape as breaking it, but why would the first one fall?
>>
>>43985308
Either way the paladin is still going down on the Amazon
>>
>>43943536
>disguise themselves as amazons
Aren't Amazons usually naked, though, or do they wear armor? Talking IRL folklore, btw.
>>
Enter atmosphere nestled 'safely' in a flaming, screaming ball of metal, crash into the capitol, go on a 'witness-crusade', successfully wipe out the party and any remnants of life on the continent, ruin any chances of life for millennia forward.

And if it's a drunken saturday night and the boys are frisky, the situation might start to get a touch out of hand after that....
>>
>>43989121
>Aren't Amazons usually naked, though, or do they wear armor? Talking IRL folklore, btw.
Wear armor I think, at the very least one of Hercules's labors was to steal the girdle/belt from the amazon queen

Though a setting with always naked amazons would require a bit more intensive disguise than normal
>>
>>43989477
>Though a setting with always naked amazons would require a bit more intensive disguise than normal
Like one of the TF suits like >>43955764?
>Party's face when they can only get one suit, but it's okay, it can fit all of them
>>
File: 1409441279658.jpg (93 KB, 390x752) Image search: [Google]
1409441279658.jpg
93 KB, 390x752
>>43979323
>>43985308
>>43987259
Chastity =/= Celibacy. Now that the Amazon has claimed him as her husband, he must choose between being a loyal househusbando who only uses his powers to heal his beloved waifu after combat, or falling.

Of course, if he has proven himself to be a reliable partner too loyal or broken to run away, they can fight the forces of evil as husband and wife.
>>
>>43989600

Unfortunately you have to go in naked, but fortunately it's very warm, comfy and slightly moist in there. No responsibility is taken for organs slipping into orifices inside
>>
>>43989684
I'd imagine it'd be awfully tight with all of them in the warm, wet embrace of the suit, even accounting for magic.
Even if they each try to keep themselves to a body part, with several bodies compressed and molded into the shape of a muscular yet curvy amazon some slippage is inevitable.
Actually the magic might encourage it, at the very least it'd help them all work as one, even if one of them might get a lot more pleasure from having the thighs stroked and another may find the amazon's lips bring most enjoyment
>>
>>43989878

Now imagining each party member remolded to fit that part of the suit, with the odd bit sticking out to "connect" to the other party members
>>
>>43989663
>Putting your qt husbando in danger
>Not snu snuing away any silly thoughts of unmanly things like combat or escape and rewarding things like keeping the house clean, cooking dinner, and learning the healing arts with intense kissing, cuddling, and handholding sessions
>Not training your husbando to be the perfect little healslut who makes sure the home is clean, food is ready, and a nice hot bath is prepared for you whenever you come home

>>43989933
I am having trouble visualizing it
>>
>>43990064
>I am having trouble visualizing it

Person slipping into the boobs part of the suit is remolded into the shape of a pair of soft, bouncy breasts when it closes
>>
>>43990154
Oh, your post made my mind go in some contortionist direction, I was assuming the suit melded them together, turning them into the raw flesh that comprises this composite being, though even in this state each is mostly focused in their selected bodypart
>>
>>43990264

True, that would make sense. Though I'm still entertaining the notion of natural holes and members being used to connect them
>>
>>43990357
I just like the idea of full on merging/melding
>>
>>43990447

It's pretty hot. Each of them feeling the warm darkness envelop them, pushing them closer together. Sweaty skin rubbing together, bodies slipping into each other, then merging. Skin sticking, lips fusing in mid-kiss, dicks medling with the slit or asshole they had been penetratting, boobs growing sticky and merging with the back of the person ahead of them...
>>
>>43990832
Exactly, particularly when they start being able to feel what the others are feeling too
>>
>>43943536
Depends, elf amazons or orc amazons?
>>
>>43943536
>buff lizard-man knight
>high charisma due to random chance

I'd try to convince them I'm a forest spirit or a super gecko
>>
>>43996180
Convince them you're a lizardwoman
Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.