[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would your last character convince Phillip Dollarfield to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Phillip.png (1 MB, 2802x1382) Image search: [Google]
Phillip.png
1 MB, 2802x1382
How would your last character convince Phillip Dollarfield to care about saving the princess?

>He does not care about saving the princess
>He would much rather be surfing on a cheetah or something else that's cool
>He is comfortable with his sexuality and manhood, and doesn't care about relations with the princess
>He is the only one who can save the princess
>>
>>43941940
Dominate Person or Geass.

Go save the princess.
>>
I'll be his princess if he saves the princess.
>>
Break each of his limbs until her cares. Then break some more just to be sure.
>>
kill him
skin him
equip Phillip Dollarfield
save the princess
>>
Judging by his name and scarf, I can only assume he's noble. We need to drug Phillip and give him experiences he has never had before in exchange for saving the princess.
>>
>>43941940
group hypnosis
>>
Pretend to be the princess, and convince Phillip that he needs to save my character (who the princess has just been disguised as)
>>
>>43941940
Offer him a pair of sunglasses if he saves the princess, so he can look even cooler while surfing on a cheetah
>>
Wear a larger scarf than him, proving my dominance. This will force him to save the princess in order to regain dominance.
>>
>>43941940
It's going to be cool as fuck. Sure, the actual rescuing of the princess won't be amazing, but we'll handle that part. You just care about the sick, crazy action that you're gonna take part in.
>>
Does Phillip Dollarfield worship any radical deities?
>>
File: shrug.jpg (92 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
92 KB, 384x313
>>43941940

For my character, I think that the better question would be: why should HE care about saving the princess?

Is there money involved? Will the King grant a noble title and land for her rescue? Will he be able to fug the princess if she's saved? What's in it for him?
>>
How many knees does Philip Dollarfield need to save the princess? Is it one? I hope it's one, because I shot the other one out, and it's starting to get awful airlock-cycley in here besides.
>>
>>43941940

Ask really really nicely and say please. Maybe cry if he says no.
>>
>>43941940
Surfing on a cheetah and saving the princess are not mutually exclusive events.
Do them both at the same time.
>>
If Phillip Dollarfield can beat me in a cheetah surfing competition, he doesn't need to save the princess.
>>
File: b24095a8c1d45596b7a5aba6003717.jpg (114 KB, 540x811) Image search: [Google]
b24095a8c1d45596b7a5aba6003717.jpg
114 KB, 540x811
You know what looks even cooler? Wearing dragonscale biker suits while cheetah surfing.
>>
Actually, this would make an interesting indie platformer concept.
Character X has 0 interest in saving the princess.
He only wants to do stupid minigames.
During gameplay, the player is constantly fighting his "boredom" meter as they platform and do all the run & jump shit which is vital to savi g the princess. If the meter depletes, character X quits and goes home. The only way to replenish the meter is to get to checkpoints with minigames that are all stupid hard, like cheetah surfing. And you only gain meter by being good at the minigames... But the whole game is timed, so you're juggling his waning interest against wasting time in minigames against the clock!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.