[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You get ONE word to describe your favorite character. ONE.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1431206198308.jpg (75 KB, 480x542) Image search: [Google]
1431206198308.jpg
75 KB, 480x542
You get ONE word to describe your favorite character.

ONE.
>>
>>43937563
>the chart is JUST BARELY big enough to read
Honestly, this is almost worse than being too small to be readable
>>
>>43937563
Favorite character I've played?
>Pensive.
>>
>>43937563

Favorite.
>>
Dust.
>>
rad
>>
Spellsword.
>>
>>43937563
If you need this chart, abandon any aspirations of becoming a writer. The nuance of each word should be second nature.
>>
>>43937563
Non-existent
>>
>>43937813
>If you are starting out writing you should stop.

noice b8 m8
>>
>>43937563
Interplanetarypurplythorny

That totally counts as one word.
>>
File: 1448848396600.jpg (161 KB, 478x689) Image search: [Google]
1448848396600.jpg
161 KB, 478x689
>>43937948
Ignoring the point value, could that even fit on a scrabble board?
>>
>Shadowrun street Sam in a pink Mohawk game

Chrome
>>
>>43937813
>pretending that writers are anything more than normal people with an interest in an artistic pursuit

Just because you fancy yourself the next Tolkien or Asimov doesn't really mean you or any other author is a brilliant auteur genius, sent directly from the heavens above to allow us pathetic normal people just the briefest glimpse of your wonderful imagination, broski.
>>
>>43937563
Hung
>>
>>43937563
Dead
>>
>>43937563
Liberated
>>
>>43938048
Checked, and it can't fit, nor are there enough Y's or P's to spell it in the game.
>>
>>43938113
https://youtu.be/CIaWo-BlBjs
>>
>>43938223
Would have been a nice 44 points though.
>>
>>43937563

"Frustrated".

Three months. No levels, no loot. Just... Awful dull and overcomplicated *plot* with *politics* and *lies* and *manipulation* and ARGH!

I made a goddamn evocation Wizard because I want to blow shit up! I have four different ways to set something on fire *without* using an accelerator! I. AM. BORED.

I only have a 12 charisma! And no social skills except nobility knowledge. I'm dragging here.

And I know, I KNOW - that if I make a new charisma focussed character that there will be immediate, immensely gratifying combat in the next session.

*sigh*

But the rest of the group likes politics, and I like the rest of the group... So I'm not complaining. I'm just gonna be the "make an Intelligence check" guy for a while.

And yes, the GM knows I'm not fond of this kind of adventure, and he's trying to make it engaging for me, with Magi alliance wankery... but I'm just waiting for a goddamn Gordian knot to show up so I can immolate that fucker.
>>
>>43937813
>Advocating purple prose as a descriptive means.
This kills the literature.
>>
>>43938448
Purple is the color all prose should be.
>>
Improvisational
>>
>Party face, manages the group money fund, only one who picks up on the DM's plot hooks and story elements to progress the story, killed the last boss we had with a rock to the face, keeps everyone from killing each other.
Important.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.