[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fantastic Sci Fi WAR Civ Quest 24
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 11
File: space battle.jpg (118 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
space battle.jpg
118 KB, 800x600
Rolled 85 (1d100)

In a strange universe not of our own in a galaxy that is quite distant. There in lies great conflict between the two galactic super powers and those who try to survive among it. Here humans are just a small part of a very big galaxy and here there is a human who is in a bit of a tight spot...

For that human has awoken both his abilities and made a very interesting discovery. Currently said human somehow got stranded halfway across the galaxy in a day and is trying to figure out how to get home before the wedding. So far he has just beaten back an army with is bioweapon forces.

What do?
>>
>>43933433
Man, what a strange dream.

I guess it's time to jump back on the bike, I'm only 500 meritwatts away from a new protein paste tube.
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

bump

>>43933433
Does Petyr have any personal assesment on the most likely actions our enemies will take at the moment?
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>43933433
Have our spies start collecting more information on the town defenses, troop composition, leadership, weakpoints, food storage, etc.

Request Brood Unit:
Brood Bombers

Similar to the very first Brood Unit we detonated when we found the hive, these large, very muscular and hearty creatures have incredibly strong muscles and ability to jump, which is compounded by a psuedo biocannon which can help propel them at incredible speed.

They explode releasing similar effects as the original Brood Unit (acid mist, worms, small troop formations) and are meant to help take down structures, infantry, vehicles, the sort of things artillery is meant for.
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>43933433
Begin resupplying and stealth scouting to gather intel for next move.
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>43934546
Actually, yeah let's do that instead.
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>43934244
Probably regroup and call for reinforcements.

On a somewhat unrelated note I am feeling quite loopy today so I feel oddly high...despite not being on any drugs. Its kinda like i am high on life or sickness.

So if things get weird...then yeah. That's why.
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>43934438
Vote
>>
>>43934727
Dam it, I guess my wishes for you not being down with the sickness while rubbing my tea pot didn't work as intended.
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>43934546
This
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>43934546
Eh, fine, switching to this.
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

>>43931463
>>43934727
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>43934546
Supplies are moved around.

Enemy forces are rallying in nearby towns and appear to be branching out.

Meanwhile you got psi message from Ixel informing you she has arrived in system with your fiance and with some clanner forces who intend to raid. According to Ixel the humans are likely to rally their forces that will give you some breathing room. Sadly the humans will likely attempt to quarantine you meanwhile until they can get finished with the Clanners.

What do?
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>43935020
>Enemy forces are rallying in nearby towns and appear to be branching out.
Wait, do you mean the town defenders are moving out?

We were planning on intercepting their reinforcements.
>>
>>43935020
Can we talk to Abigail via Ixel safely?
>>
>>43935079
>>43935203
Asking these
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>43935020
I'm thinking we all or one ability this next attack/raid. We take this opening and attack the weakened defense line. Hitting from a few sides and take it all. Steam rolling with new bio matter gained to boost the legion.
>>
>>43935381
That does make sense, attacking the enemy when outside their defenses and then going for the weakened defenders.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>43935203
Yeah. You can try to talk with Abigail but you wont be able to enjoy the brood boosters.

>>43935079
They are rallying at the towns to regroup once they get done with that then they go forth.
>>
>>43935592
>They
Yeah that's what we're asking.

Did the reinforcements slip past us to the towns? We were supposed to ambush the reinforcements before they got to the towns.
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>43935763
You did but then they sent in the army which you were able to fight off(for now).
>>
>>43935841
Ah, Alright.
>>
>>43935592
Brood boosters?
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>43935381
Yes, let's exploit their regrouping by striking at the places they're having to abandon.
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>43935928
Brood are boosted when dealing with other brood. Because both Ixel and Petyr are considered Brood they both enjoy it. If one of them wasn't then it wouldn't be nearly so potent.
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>43935381
Vote
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 380x160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 380x160
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>43935381
Vote
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>43935381
Our forces attempted to attack. This time they knew...were waiting, and had fortified their position. Our attempts at steamrolling hit some snags because of it as their mechanical units formed a solid wall of hellish firepower and their infantry kept to cover while taking down our forces.

Despite that it would appear we would eventually overwhelm them with sheer numbers...then their air forces arrived with a hail of booms tearing our forces to shred and igniting their masses with powerful firebombs. Such bombing runs pushed our forces back and creating raging inferno...much of which was focused on our bases setting them aflame and blowing them to pieces in equal measure.

The flames rolled and waved igniting the forests which served to fuel the hellish blaze and help enforce their scorched earth tactics.

What do?
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>43936353
Really the anti-air brood didn't help?

I guess we build new anti-air or tunnelers to go under and get nice and close to them.
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>43936448
Somewhat but more 'orbital bombardment is a bitch'.

>>43936353
Anyway some possible choices.

>Switch!
>Rally forces
>Break Blockade
>Other?

Sorry about my writing being rather lacking lately it seems to come and go...starting to notice its better if I can take a break. Kicker is its not a complete break just a break from 'that' particular quest.
>>
>>43936524
It's a bit more difficult when there is less description available or active reports on how our forces "especially our implemented strategies/units" are performing.

We don't have a map, so its hard to tell where everything is and depends heavily if our own imagination is synchronized with yours.

Still, we will try.
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>43936633
hm if that is so it would appear I should reconsider running the larger scale stuff when i am not quite so capable with that sorta stuff...which is problematic considering I specialize in the large scale.

My smaller scale stuff is pretty...meh if easier to run admittedly. A LOT less shit i have to keep up with.

Trying to keep up with it all and create a decent report/description is quite troublesome. I could try to take longer to write it...but sometimes its just not there is the problem.
>>
>>43936725
It's not meh at all I am and have been having a great amount of fun with the Brood ever since we got here.

However as with all things that go on long enough they get complicated when you can't exactly remember where everything is.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>43936725
Still i DO get flashes of goodness with what happened with Petyr and his future brother in law...but that wasn't exactly war related. Fucking civ turned into a goddamn soap operah on me.

At least some earlier stuff with the brood was interesting. I was able to force myself before when I was in a pinch even without sudden flash of inspiration but that has gotten a lot harder since I got sick.

>>43936776
Brood is especially complicated...fucking brood.

Even the damned Advanced AI is easier and those fucks have super smarts, tech affinity, as robotics going for them.

I DID find some ways to simplify them a bit which I have used. Took me a few years to figure that stuff out...kinda sad it took that long.
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>43936524
>Rally forces
>Break Blockade
Keep up the pressure!

We built these tunnels for a reason, shift our momentum into underground and push from beneath where we can get cover from their bombardments.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>43936838
Yeah. Probably not much time to make new units as the moment.
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>43936838
Vote
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>43936838
Rolling
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>43936838
The enemy fortifies their position as they attempt to enforce the quaratine of our forces!

Sadly our attempts at underground assault did not work 'quite' according to plan. The enemy was expecting us is one thing but them actually having some countermeasures was a whole other. That mistake hurt.

Fortunately it would seem they were still setting it up so it didn't hurt 'quite' as bad as it could of.

Gotta admit these humans aren't half bad once they get the ball rolling...

According to Ixel the Clanner raiders and Abigail have ran into highly as well as unexpectedly fierce fighting. Which is problematic as the Clans would prefer to be gone 'before' backup arrives. Yet somehow it would appear the backup may already have been present in the first place...this means its not going very well for any help we can expect from SPHESS!

What do?
>Switch
>Other?
>Break Blockade
>Rally forces
>Retreat to Base
>>
>>43937478
>>Break Blockade
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

>>43937478
>>Other?
If they want to burn the earth I say we do it for them.

Brood mother how quickly can you back a bio bombs that can break open the enemy quaratine?
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>43937478
>>Switch
A blockade preventing SPHESS reinforcements?

This looks like a job for ABIGAIL.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>43937601
"Would be costly investment...also must consider how you wish for them to be delivered no? So time will vary but resource wise it will be steep."
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>43937478
>>Break Blockade
>>Rally forces
Keep up the pressure.

If we retreat they will just use their artillery on us and bomb us to death anyway.
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

Not sure if the cost of bombs will be worth it. So backing >>43937718 ya for one more push before we switch and let the master mind plan a little.
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>43937718
Vote
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>43937718
Let's go with this
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>43937718
You've really depleted your forces though...you may be Brood but that doesn't mean its infinite or you can replace them fast enough.

-----
Forces are continuously pouring in attacking the enemy. Sadly by now they are able to enforce their quarantine and much of their defenses are now online.

So we throw our forces in the meatgrinder and ever so slowly every bloody centimeter are getting closer their lines over a mountain of our own dead.

What do?
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>43938116
Caught between a rock and a hard place huh.

Damn, trying to force through the grinder worked so well on the blacksite.
>>
>>43938116
Are our sleeper agents in a position to try and take down or sabotage the defenses from the inside?
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>43938197
That is simply because the brood had 'fuck you' numbers. Thanks to that they were able to even overwhelm a carefully guarded blacksite by General Viczar himself.

>>43938220
They are civilians so no.
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>43938116
Dam it... We are going to have to pull back and think of something.

We got the tech and stealth skills to do it. Yet I have no clue if that's a risk we can take. After all who is going to let a random human near their base.

Yet we don't have the raw mass to just keep this up.

I vote we pull back recover and as Male Mc go in to fuck the systems. Just so going full on master mind and infest targets.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>43938289
Yeah, this isn't a meat grinder we will win. So I vote this
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>43938289
Vote
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>43938289
Rollan
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>43938289
Forces withdrawn...Petyr meanwhile went forth. By using the infected agents he was able to infilitrate town and even have a place to rest. That was when he went to work cracking into the systems and causing chaos.

Utter chaos.

If only Petyr had the forces to take advantage...on the plus side the enemy was too busy to press their advantage they had on the Brood.

What do?
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>43938638
Plan.

Use the time we have purchased and plan some options. We are a mastermind after all.

Activate: Ultimate Unity

We shall gain a sense of the whole of our brood everywhere, and combine it with the information on the enemy forces we can steal from the towns and our spies, and devise a strategic plan that will turn the tide.
>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>43938638
Recover troops.

Petyr expand control. Infest more targets to make more openings and keep up this chaos.
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>43938716
>>43938699
Voting these, they seem mutually accomplishable
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>43939063
Sure.
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>43939063
Seconded
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>43939063
This
>>
>>43939063
No offense to anons but I think I need to take a break from this civ...I feel like my writing quality is dropping too far.

Anyway as for this action I will attempt.

Makes a plan...then activates Ultimate Unity to see it through.

Suddenly Petyr's perspective was completely, utterly, and forever changed. Now he was...everything that was the Brood.

He could even feel the forces in space, Ixel, and Kingler. He could feel every living brood organism in those ships and on the ground.

Not only could he feel them...he WAS them!

So many different senses, so much information, and yet countless perspectives. Where he once saw himself separate and the alien brood...he now saw all as himself.

Sanity loss acquired.

That was when Petyr went to work. Troops were forcefully acquired, infestation was spread, and chaos surged. All the while Petyr started to control the Brood as a whole...both in space and on ground for a very lovely trick.

MAD ACTIVATING!

MAD BONUS CONFIRMED!

THIS IS MADNESS!

>MAD DICE AWWAAAYYYY

Meanwhile a very confused Abigail suddenly realized there was now something...very very wrong with the brood. A change overtook them but she couldn't figure out what it was or why.

----
Holy fuck I got a headache trying to plot this out...lets see here.

hm...

Brood ships 'accidently' nudged their fallen forces making them fall in a certain trajectory. Meanwhile their aim was adjusted...so that while there appeared to be miss shots.

There weren't actually any.

On the ground the brood forces started to mobilize once more...for yet another push. This time however they moved in complete seamless unison.

To be continued in next post...or something fuck this is giving me a headache.
>>
>>43939382
>No offense to anons but I think I need to take a break from this civ...I feel like my writing quality is dropping too far
Do you mean Petyr's Brood Civ

or the War Civ (Abigail and Petyr) as the whole?

I was looking forward to the Wedding.

Far more than Petyr is at least
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>43939382
>MAD DICE AWAY
If there were ever a time for a stroke of mad super genius in the form of some kind of fucked up brood tech, this is the time. It is time that we unleashed the brood ray.
>>
>>43939382
>Not only could he feel them...he WAS them!
>So many different senses, so much information, and yet countless perspectives. Where he once saw himself separate and the alien brood...he now saw all as himself.
He's doing exactly what we wanted him to do from the start!

Except with Brood instead of Machine.
>>
>>43939382
Any quest you want us to go back to or should we start something new?
>>
>>43939544
There was a reason I was backing the human train. Yet out mind is still not ready for it.
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>43939424
I think EVERYONE is looking forward to the wedding more then Petyr at this point...unless your the Republic anyway.

I mean war civ as a whole.

I just need to take a break and play something easier then switch back to it once I've recovered. So...maybe a few months tops. Probably a bit less actually but that would be a maximum estimate.

>>43939382
Alright...time for some mastermind action.

----
As those brood ships seemingly did nothing...suddenly they moved in a flanking action.

Just as the enemy reacted and well...they seemingly exploded realizing a vast quanity of forces catching the enemy completely offguard.

This created an opening that both Abigail and the Clans would exploit...as their forces suddenly fell to chaos. Both by the unexpected brood burst but also because their systems started to get hacked.

This created a whole for Abigail to punch through. Meanwhile the Clans took advantage and proceeded to pound the enemy fleets as they were slowly being overrun by the Brood.

-----
meanwhile on the Ground.

Suddenly the enemy position found itself being bombarded by space projectiles when suddenly at a key weakpoint that formed 'just' as that coincidentally happened the brood forces were soon to break through. Just the enemy attempted to rally and as the Brood needed reinforcement fleshy wrecks from space fell down smashing the enemy and releasing a flood of reinforcements to our cause!

The blockade had been broken.

Right in time as a peculiar ship descended on our location while firing upon the enemy! As it started to hover over teh area and continued to fire upon the enemy suddenly a seemingly loud despite it being softly spoken but clearly angry voice cackled over from the ship.

"You have one chance and one chance only to answer. Where. Is. My. Fiance."

>>43939553
Usual selection of going back to previous or starting something new so selection would be-

>Ocean Quest
>VR
>Fantasy Village
>Politics
>Heroics
>Other?
>>
>>43939613
Well, would you consider "Bandit Brood" as easy?
>>
>>43939613
Can we just play a regular ass bandit civ for a bit. Maybe with some research facilities or some shit because you know anon has a hard on for research.
>>
>>43939694
'strue.

But we got research shit on the Bandit Brood already too.

And we be raidng.
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>43939613
Politics mode is obviously nightmare mode given my ability to plot, but hey if that is your thing...

Fantasy village is more...well free i suppose? Just thought it would be cool if laidback. Go on adventures, play war or politics, and generally make your place awesome. Basicall you find yourself in a fantasy village that is your home there is some interesting stuff nearby or you can leave and go off on ADVENTURE! Realized I was missing out by not including something like a village homebase or something.

Heroics will allow you to take part of the circus act that is used to keep the masses entertained. After all what is more classic as heroes and villains going at it? Because of that even if you choose villains you'll have access to to special privileges...after all got to keep the show a go.

>>43939655
No.

it has brood which are complicated by default which doesn't make them easy.

and its 'brooding' bandits anon.

>>43939694
Research is indeed fun. If you want to be research happy consider being bandit teks, going SCIENCE!, or you know MAD if not going with a dark doc or evilgineer.
>>
>>43939726
I officially vote madtek bandits in a volcano
But will play >>43939710
>>
File: 19623.jpg (242 KB, 635x900) Image search: [Google]
19623.jpg
242 KB, 635x900
>>43939726
Genie, I have an idea for Fantasy Village with a bit of a twist.

How about a Castlevania inspired game set in the player created setting of Modalvania?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn-Oyk2PhF4

We could come from a village there, you can showcase some of the Modalvania factions your heart can come up with. Fight for Vampires, or hunt them down. Become a squire for Crusaders, join up some Pirates, be anything we want.

And you can use it as a recurring setting for other hero quests!

For added fun, you can either make it ancient fantasy Modalvania which would be your fantasy setting.

Or post fall/post apoc Modalvania which would have the post apoc elements, such as the Red Army on the border and post apoc paladins.

Or if you're really feeling exotic, pre-fall sci-fi Modalvania

Best part is people like the Vampires would probably be so old enough the have survived well into either setting.
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>43939870
We do that I would vote to play as a vampire hunter of course
>>
>>43939962
I can think of at least 5 different character/archtypes for a game like this (at least the fantasy variety).

Whoever we don't pick could end up as a NPC
>>
>>43939613
I would be down for the Ocean Quest.
>http://pastebin.com/aTjN9mL0

Or VR.
>http://pastebin.com/Y3cV64xM

Leaning more to VR.
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>43939870
I wont lie I really do have towns like that already and my vampires are no joke. If you want some serious undead action I got the perfect place in mind.

Be warned though I don't nerf my undead unlike literally everyone else.
>>
>>43940068
Will it be set in Modalvania or somewhere else?

Will we be able to choose what character or timeframe we want to play (fantasy/post apoc)?
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>43940092
Your choice on all three.

I would stay away from post apoc as any ancient vamps around could be considered 'fallen' which makes them even stronger.

The undead are a very strong force in my setting anon and a perpetual pain in the ass to deal with for the living.
>>
>>43940188
I can only imagine what the Fallen vampire dynasties are like.

Imagine an entire castle of immortal undead who have survived everything from thousands of crusades by from ancient to sci fi Paladins, nuclear war, to the very fall itself.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>43940257
Exactly the problem anon.

Ancient undead are nasty and far worse then their younger counterparts.

So i would put that game in 'hardmode' even without being post fall(in which case its nightmare difficulty for obvious reasons).
>>
>>43940319
Okay.

Hmm, maybe you can list out a voting option/list for us.
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

Current votes:
1 tek bandit
1 brood bandit
1 modalvania vampire hunter(haahahah)
1 fantasy town
1 VR

Will say I would prefer something easier on me but just because its easier on me doesn't mean its easier on you.

>>43940433
see>>43939613
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>43940449
I vote fantasy town in modalvania.

That way, we have a huge choice of where we want to go, what we want to see, etc.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>43940492
I will back it.
>>
>>43940492
This
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>43940449
Or you know vice versa.

Those votes are all over the place though...goddamn.

>>43940492
Don't want to use my fantasy town?

ah just kidding...trying to remember what it was about modalvania. I just remember a bit of its post apoc nature.

I don't exactly have a whole lot of notes for the Fall world ancient history....mostly goes back to a few centuries before Fall.

My other fantasy world i been working on is basically a template for what the others would of been like and what i spent the most work on single world wise.

My post apoc world is...may be rather separate.
>>
>>43940537
Where would your fantasy town be set in?

Also surely there's nothing in the way of the ancient post apoc world being a fantasy world. I mean, there is magic in it.
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>43940492
hm alright had to do some...note shuffling purposely mixing them up...tell no one.

Moldavania. A realm long plagued by vampires despite its distance from the deadlands. Alas that fact certainly didn't stop the bloodsuckers...people say this is simply because that the deadlands are rather well...dead. Not very useful to the bloodsuckers who need feed upon the living.

So you were rather shocked to find out your uncle apparently had a place in a village there. The crazy uncle of yours who had the wildest tales to tell whom your father didn't get along very well and your siblings never believed...you did though.

You were in school which your uncle paid for as you found out according to his record keeping. When you got the letter stating he died and as he was childless he left everything to you. So you went to check out the...assets he left in your name. What you found was a tiny village in fucking Moldavania of all places.

Clearly he pissed some powerful people off some fierce to get shipped off to some gods forsaken backwater like this. Like goddamn apparently they sent him here to enjoy his 'honored retirement' and unsurprisingly its here he bit the dust.

But not without making a vampire bite it with him despite his venerable age. Old son of a bitch still had it in apparently...too bad he sorta burnt down the local church in the process. If the smouldering ruins are anything to by, but hey at least you no longer have to pay for the funeral.

You really do have to give your uncle his due credit in terms of going down swinging. Considering how he went into politics and power games when he got done with his 'traveling' days you always figured his claims of ' never going down without a fight' was hog wash. Certainly proved you wrong in the end now didn't he?

Now that you were though...you couldn't help but regret not visiting him more. Especially lately as he got older and got kicked out of the city to
'retire'(die).
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>43940723
According to his letter he left in case he died. He got kicked out the city because he 'lost' the game. He suggested you to stay far away from that city despite him having allies there still whom he noted and some assets. He suggests to not go until your ready. As he rather doubts his enemies will be pleased to find out he had a successor.

Asset wise...when you arrived obviously it was pretty wrecked but you were shocked to find out he had a bank account full of good(now heavily tapped out by paying for your education and his retirement needs/projects) but more shocking was the official who showed up to your school dorms one day letter in hand who took you to the bank he had an account in(and was somehow highly respected in) as well escorted by said official along with some very costly mercs to his village. There the last of his assets were accounted for you.

A little of a 1000 gold in name...but more shocking was his distrust in coin. He always preferred having less obvious and easier to hide means of wealth. Turned out he had a pouch of gems stashed whose value is uncertain. Real typical of him considering his love of gemstones.

Besides that he had a humble villa on top a hill overlooking the hamlet, nearby river, and sea. As well as nearby dark woods and mountains. The view was shocking especially when the sun set over those waters or rose up over the dark woods and rocky mountains.

Honestly your not entirely sure what to do considering he apparently melted down the majority of assets...and the bank official sent forth to help settle his estate pulls out a single document.

You....had a double take when you went over the document. Of all things he still had a place in the city and even more shocking was the land deed and claim of nobility.

...how the hell your uncle managed to get either of those absurdly valuable papers you'll never know. Now they are yours and still in shock as you watch the sun set.

What do?
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>43940851
>What is your name?
>sex?

In your inventory.
>Student uniform
>Traveling cloths
>Documents
>Pouch of gems
>1000 gold marks(enough to pay tuition for a few years at your pricy school)

Example actions!

>Ask the estate settler about those papers
>Ask if he had left anything else to leave you
>Prepare to leave with the mercs the next morning
>Prepare for nightfall
>Other?
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>43940915
>Name
Ivan Commerciorius Imperius Bayliche Niccolò Steele Maxima Intelligentia Princeps Opes Dominus Pecuniam
>>
File: image.jpg (847 KB, 1651x1261) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
847 KB, 1651x1261
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>43940851
Take a walk and greet the townsfolk
>>
>>43940979
I like the name
>>43940915
So much to do, make sure to take all of the valuable artwork and rugs as we leave
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>43940993
This.

I'm thinking we play a female this time. No idea on the name yet.
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>43940915
Jake G. Imperius(Stealing that last part).
Male

>>43940915
>Ask the estate settler about those papers
and walk around. It would be good to meet people of the town.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>43941103
This is a good name and a good action and I vote it.
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>43941103
I can second this.
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>43941103
Vote
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>43941103
"Jake G. Imperius according to us your uncle despite heavy resistance was almost able to get instated as a noble. Only thing remaining was claiming new lands for the crown. It was however arranged in such a way by your uncle as to be passed down. So if you should desire title with work you could finish what your uncle started. I am sure your curious about these matters but the details and the truth of what happened to your uncle lays within the estate in the city. He warned you about going there but it could answer some questions you seek."

After that you left. The town would appear to be preparing for the nightfall if the night watch is anything to go by and as the holy wards start to flicker with life. Oddly the one place that is still very much open is the local tavern/inn which still remains very much bright.

Everyone else though is preparing to settledown for the night. Looking around you could only a see a few 'businesses' and small gathering of hovels. A nameless little village this place amongst countless of its ilk scraping a living near the dark woods.

What do?
>Go to the tavern
>Go home
>Head towards the forest
>Investigate something
>Other?
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>43941245
>Go home
Let's see what our home is like.

Maybe get the kettle on and the fireplace going.
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>43941245
I all most want to say go to the tavern. There could be some nice info gained from hang out.

Yet it's late and we know little of the town.
>Go home
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>43941295
>Go to the tavern
Let's get some grub first.
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>43941245
>Go home
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>43941350
You decided to go home. The place is barebone. As you found out your uncle as he got older grew simpler. He sold off much of his better assets and kept it humble. Somehow though you doubt he sold everything...especially given the bag of gems and his desire to keep fighting. Strangely you didn't see any arms or armor.

You prepared to go to bed making sure to stroke up the fire and was about to have some bedtime tea until you found out he had none. Instead you were stuck with some salted pork, dried fruits, and pickled veggies as a snack with a beer to wash it down. Rough stuff but quite soothing as it coated your gullet and gut.

Next morning meanwhile you could hear the bank worker and the mercs preparing to leave. Meanwhile the rest of the village was also coming to life.

What do?
>Check out the villagers
>Go the the Inn
>Go with the departing party
>Investigate the house now its light out
>Other?
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>43941421
>Investigate the house now its light out
Didn't really get a chance to see how big this house is, inside or out.
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>43941453
Vote
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>43941453
Seconded
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>43941453
The house has two stories and a balcony overlooking a courtyard. First through the front door is a the living room. Past that is the dining room, beyond which is the kitchen, and through the backdoor in the kitchen nearby is the restroom. Next to the kitchen is the pantry and downstairs near the kitchen is the basement. A closet and parlor is next to the living room as a well as the stairs. On the second floor is the living area. Including your uncle's room, former study, guest room, and bathroom as well as the balcony.

In the basement is pretty much desolate even more then any other room. Every room is pretty bare bones even the kitchen and largely except for the parlor(which had the most luxuries) as well as the study which was shockingly intact.

in the courtyard you noticed a storage area and some seemingly incomplete walls as well unfinished construction project. Within the courtyard itself is centered around a selection of trees which provide shade with heavily scented flowers, and a small spring...some of which is diverted into a hot spring in the bathhouse. Apparently your uncle was intending to create a walled in villa but never quite got there for some reason.

Looking around you discovered something interesting in both the seemingly desolate basement and packed study. In the packed study you found some maps, notes, and tomes of some interesting discoveries...focused around this town.

It would seem your uncle selected this town out all others because of not just its location...it apparently has or is close to some very interesting places and holds some secrets. That is why your uncle settled down here.

His maps have marked several locations one is strangely enough the inn and the other is in the mountains.
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>43941805
>look for secret rooms
In our uncles property of course
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>43941805
In the basement meanwhile just as you suspected you found your uncle's secret stash. Turned out he had a heavy illusion cast on the basement which thanks to your studies you were able to work your way around(though it also helped you remembered the story your uncle once told you of a certain illusions he encountered once and how he took some of their appartuses with him). When you cancelled the effect instead of an empty basement was stood before you was a collection of crates, barrels, and housing for booze. Digging around though you found a carefully stashed chest hidden near the stairs and was carefully obscured by the now apparent treasures. In the chest sure enough you found a small pile of coins as well as your uncle's old adventuring equipment....which honestly shocked you in quality. There was a letter inside that apparently he dragged the chest out with him when he got kicked out here because he figured he would need it.

Interestingly it would appear a few items are lost compared to the list that had everything crossed out. You have the feeling what is missing could likely be found on his body or in the burned down church...

Acquired
>Collapsible Chest
>Plate Armor(not your size at all)
>adventuring kit(intact)
>traveling kit(intact)
>Alchemist's Revolver with spelled rounds
>Eldritch Enchanted Robes
>Tainted Tomes of Magic
>'Security Consultant' toolbag
>Shadow Scaled Vestments
>Scepter of Sacred Sins
>Spelled Scrolls
>Spelled Staves
>Bag of holy symbols
>Crux Crossbow with enchanted bolts
>Dragon Bone Longbow with Fanged Arrows
>Song Shortbow with Silent Arrows
>Blood Brews
>Potions of dubious origins
>Daggers of Darkness
>Mapmaking kit
>Maps
>Keys

Some of this stuff while valuable. other stuff would ensure you being in a MOUNTAIN of trouble should it ever be found out. Like the bag of holy symbols for instance...they are of varying religions many of which are rather outlawed. Strange your uncle didn't melt them down instead.

What do?
>>
>>43941972
>What do?
Give you a bump because holy hell it's late and that's a lot of stuff and Jesus they look awesome we're gonna be a damn wizard now.
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>43941972
Bah forgot

>Ax of the Arisen
>Blood Blade
>Sorrowful Sword
>Hides of Horrors
>Armored Bastion of Curses
>bizarre bags
>Jewelry chest full of jewelry

Some of that stuff in there is extremely fucking illegal as shit. The other stuff is pretty fucking valuable and the rest of it is certainly useful. Including several pouches of coins from around the world. Apparently some spending money in case you need to travel no matter where in the world you travel. You'll have to find a money changer to get much use out of them here though.

Even better while digging around you found another bag of gems...until you realized they weren't ordinary gems. Turned out to be full of crystals, magical salts, and other strangeness in those pouches. Much of which is...illegal or questionable, but all are valuable to the right people.

You would swear that if you hadn't known any better those pouches weren't meant for an alchemist or magical research, but with your studies you know better.

All of that stuff while yes they COULD be used for that what really made it all similar was their great value or currency to the right...quite possibly questionable people or to be more precise...things. Not to mention being an utter bitch trying to trace.

YOU dare anyone to try figuring out origins of that collection of strangeness. Looked like your uncle was more then ready to make a run for it or to go traveling wherever. Even beyond this world if required.

>Song shortbow was suppose to be Sung Shortbow that was my bad.

What do?

>>43942062
Yeah figured as much but there is always tomorrow and Thursday.
>>
>>43942137
We didn't exactly do character generation... Can our dude use any of this stuff?

I suppose he is an artificiar seeing as he was able to identify most of the items we just found

Seeing as it seems we don't know much about the powders or jewels we can assume we are on the slightly less magical side.

My big question is if we are handy with a sword.
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>43942430
Just well educated.

Your uncle shelled out for his schooling since he was a kid. Your parents did too but as he got older and with the other siblings it became too expensive so your uncle started to completely cover it. Education isn't cheap especially the higher levels which your uncle covered for you.

Basically your character received the kind of education that only a rich merchant or your typical noble would possess. Certainly doesn't mean you don't know how to fight though thanks to your station and what your uncle did you stood out. Naturally trouble followed and you had to defend yourself. Luckily the rich pricks never told on you because of how shameful it was to be beaten by someone as 'lowly' as you. If word got out it would of been the end of them. For the first time in your life you were thankful for that kind of education that wasn't scholarly related. You also know a bit of sneaking as it was best if someone like yourself went relatively unnoticed, also to get even at those rich and or noble pricks you couldn't exactly be honest about it due to the differences between you.

So yes you are handy with a sword and actually your guy is familiar with what those powders and jewels were.

There were things like soul and elemental gems. Even some gold old spirit stones and naturally(more valuable) or not so naturally magically infused gems. Going to school along side rich pricks your character naturally picked up quite a bit of what was valuable and just how so.

So your character actually has a surprisingly discerning eye and your guy pretty much use all of it. Though some of it he would need to examine more closely.
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>43942470
In terms of sword fighting he is most familiar according to order is.

>Noble dueling(fucking noble/rich pricks picking fights)
>Streetfighting(never could live in the 'good areas' where that wasn't a problem you learned to defend yourself)
>Soldier Style(being the least familiar and a little bit that was taught to you by family or their friends)

I have yet to ask you where your focus in schooling lies so that is true. Your 'specialties' are as yet remain unchosen.
>>
bump

>>43942498
What kind of specialties are there?
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>43942727
>Religion (religious teachings)
>Martial (how to kick ass without fancy ass spells)
>Learning(learning with intact morals for the win1)
>Magic (Hello inability to differentiate between right and wrong)
>Leadership (how to command and run shit)
>Other?
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>43943199
Hmm, we as players should develop some kind of basic backstory for Jake.

You did mention >>43942498 that we have some noble dueling expertise, and experience on the streets.

But what is he like? What shaped him apart from his education? What did he plan to be or want to be before suddenly getting a house in a backwater dropped on him?

>>43943199
>Martial
I say that we were training to become a proper officer of the Imperial Army. And now that we have finished our Education, are ready to enlist in the local Imperial Army barracks as an officer.
>>
morning bump
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>43943241
The character is still largely blank slate. I did the education thing to make him more well rounded for later specialization that you may choose.

In fact your uncle's stash is meant to serve as a means of acquiring the more 'evil' and hence difficult to acquire in case your interested. The other stuff can be found out there much more easily in some of the stuff in uncle's stash.

He was student he wasn't sure what he wanted to be(its up to you anons). His previous plans before his uncle's death was keep going to school.

That may now change or you can decide to go back.

Your family wise its more...basic. a possible commoner family so that too is largely up to you or you could be disgraced nobles or even an adventuring family whatever really. Be aware i adopted the older notions of large families compared to what you find now. A large family was common. So expect to have a few siblings.
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>43943537
Well not always evil but certainly more frowned upon stuff anyway. Which would of made it very difficult to acquire otherwise.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>43943199
Hm, I would normally pick leadership. I played enough world of darkness to know humans need allies to fight stronger foes.

Yet the gamer in me wants Martial...

>Leadership.
Hunters unite!
>>
>>43944995
Yep. Leadership. Vote.>>43943537
>>
Do you feel the bump?
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>43944995
Vote
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>43944995
Leadership confirmed. Guess that explains why you ran into so many pricks. They too would of been concentrated around the leadership courses and it would of drawn attention to yourself too.

Your stats are according to category.
Leadership Ranked Star 3 Rank 1
Martial Ranked Star 2 Rank 4
Faith Ranked Star 2 Rank 3
Learning Ranked Star 2 Rank 2
Magic Ranked 1 Star 2
Shadow Ranked 1 Star 4

Those categories cover a LOT of ground.

What do?
>Examine the chest items more carefully
>Try to see if there was anything else hidden
>Go eat breakfast at the Inn
>Greet the villagers
>Other?
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>43950512
>Go eat breakfast at the Inn
>Greet the villagers
Go into town and greet people as we go to eat.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>43951073
Vote
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>43951073
This
>>
>>43950512
By the way, I assume higher the amount of stars is better and for rank lower is better?
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>43951073
You decide to go eat breakfast at the inn. On the way though much to your delight you found out that many of the villagers were out. In fact only one wasn't around and was the only one who failed to meet.

List of persons.

Town Chief Garz He manages the affairs of the town for the local noble. Older fellow but still has his keen wits.

Militia 'Guard' Captain Oze technically the only full time guard here. Is a veteran soldier from the wars and given his stony silence when dead lands are brought up its likely he fought there.

Merchant Moors who runs the only store in town.

Blat the Smith who came down from the mountains on one leg and settled down here. Some people say he was once a barbarian but now is a lowly village blacksmith and leatherworker.

Tan the Tanner down near the delta where he works dealing with the local hides. If you can get past the smell he is an alright fellow who comes everyday to the inn for a drink and 'fresh air'.

Chelsea the Tailor. Only professional tailor in town her work is good enough to be sold in the city. Is eccentric as she goes on 'walks' and ends up with strange materials that she uses for her work. She actually vanished for months awhile back before mysteriously returning and suddenly having great skill. She refuses to talk about it though.

Helga the Witch. The woods witch who apparently even the vampire's don't dare fuck with. Closet thing to a healer in this parts now that the priest is dead and deals with odd things Moors would never touch.

The only person who didn't meet is Chits a veteran soldier turned hunter. Rumor is he is dhampir and the only survivor the recent vampire attack that took your uncle's life. He is the only villager who regularly vanishes into those dark haunted woods for long periods of time. Unlike all the others though he make it back if in rather poor condition. He helps the town militia with...more unnatural problems should they crop up and is the only one exempt from militia duties .
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>43951828
Higher stars and ranks are better.

Ranks determine how close you are to ranking up to the next star.

>>43951836
Terry the Carpenter. Apparently the brother of Tan and a grumpy fellow who rarely appears to ever be happy unlike his brother. Oddly he smells worse too but apparently Tan is tad bit obsessive with bathing. Despite that somehow ended up with the village beauty Mary.

Faren the Hunter. When Faren was kid he got kidnapped by fey and returned a few years later but fully grown with a wife with child. Suffice it to say many villager were shocked as he built a cabin and went hunting in the mountains. He avoids the woods and his wife manages a garden. When people asked about what happened he just says he got lost one day and finally managed to find his way back.

His wife Zara has taken to the tending an orchard and gardening. A strange if beautiful woman many villagers swear that she is a tribal who has friends among the druids or shamans given the speed of her trees growth as well as the peculiar 'garden' of hers. The rest of them meanwhile claim she simply knows some nature magic or is fey.

Their now grown and eldest daughter goes by Yisa a troublemaker tomboy who never outgrew the troublemaking. When she isn't causing trouble or wandering off she takes care of her younger siblings. Is said to be the top beauty around.

Faren's parents is a gnarly old couple A Mister and Misses Fargo who have taken to brewing in their old age as their remaining children took over the family farm.

Korsa the Centaur who manages the biggest farm in the village. A recent migrant who for some reason ended up hear. How a young centaur filly did or why no one knows but given the massive harvests she produces no one is about to complain.

Then there are the local children and wives. Currently though Tan is the only bachelor in town who is grown and even some of the boys are already claimed by a few of the girls.
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>43952245
Finally after making your way past all the villagers and their wives/children. You finally got a breath of open air in the inn...which caused you to nearly cough given the heavy smell of spices and incense in the air. Even more strangely was how dark it was in there...when it was so bright at night. Carefully making your way past swinging incense and making your way to the bar and counter. You saw a shuffling figure covered in bandages even the face and wearing musty clothing. Strangely though you noticed that for some reason there would appear to be an giant eye painted on the face wraps. Even more strangely the figure somehow knew exactly where you were.

"Welcome. Jake right? Heard about your uncle...real sorry about that. Was an interesting fella who knew some...interesting things. I had figured it would of been his investigations instead. Guess your hear for breakfast?"

"...Yeah."

"BELLAMY you heard that!"

You heard a girlish if oddly bubbly scream come from in back.

"...You gonna check on her?"

"Nah probably just spilled something again, cut herself, or broke more dishes."

"...So you keep her in the kitchen?"

"Considering I am blind and I am even a worse cook then she is yes."

"That makes me worried about the food."

"Oh don't worry about that! I always made her eat her own cooking. Forced her to get good real quick it did! Sadly that didn't do for the whole....clumsiness. On the plus side I am sure her 'bubbly' personality should win men over regardless."

"Ah almost forgot name is Xaz and obviously you heard what her name was."

"So your daughter eh?"

"Actually no...she was a orphan that i took in. Sorta needed someone to clean and cook you see."

"Don't listen to the big cold seemingly heartless lug. Under all those bandages he is a big softy," claimed a cute face that appeared behind the bar a a bell rang and some steaming food appeared.

"I lost my heart long ago girl. Probably rotted away by now..."
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>43952518
"I haven't been a girl in years, but i forgive a blind and daft old bastard such as yourself who hasn't known the touch of a woman in gods only know how long for being unable to tell."

"Women are a waste otherwise i would of gotten rid of you i that were so."

"Yeah yeah and your dick still works but you still don't bother to use it."

"Keep a mouth like that and you'll never find a man," chuckles Xaz.

"That is because of YOU! Can't stand losing me so you keep scaring them off! For fucks sake even the dhampir doesn't dare my way anymore because of you."

"See what happens when you try to be easy and have poor tastes?"

"Claims the cockblocking champion. I swear at this rate i'll never find a guy unless I run far away."

"Why don't you then girly?"

"Because I want to see the satisfaction of outliving your wrinkled ass and get the pleasure of burning this place to the ground."

"You will be very disappointed girl you wont ever be outliving me," laughs Xaz as he pulls out a ancient bottle that looked like it just got ripped from some millenia ancient tomb.

"We'll see about that," mutters Bella followed by a loud crash and shriek in the kitchen.

"This hear bottle I have saved just for you and is on the house. Along with breakfast of course. It wont due to charge a mourning man such as yourself. This hear bottle," Xaz mutters as he pokes it with a bony finger while bring out a glass and bottle opener. "Is a bottle of the mourning morning wine. A wine best drank during times of mourning in the morning. It will help sooth your spirit and help you with your grief," claims the wrapped bartender as he pours out a strangely blueish fluid into the glass from the bottle.

"HOLY SHIT! I can't BELIEVE you got that old fuck to bring out his good stuff, gimme some," roars a pint sized little figure suddenly appearing on a stool nearby and smacking her lips.

"Aren't you suppose to be in the kitchen?"
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>43952798
"You any idea how rare it is for you to bring out a bottle of your actual best instead of the stuff you sell and claim to be your best?"

"...and you just said that in front of a customer you idiot child. Now he'll never buy my
'best' stuff that is for up for sale."

"See what happens when you get greedy?"

"Not greedy this stuff is PRICELESS you hear me PRICELESS! How could I possibly sell it!"

"...You been giving me and Eek a bottle every time our birthday came around, holidays show up, or when you feel guilty. Nice try."

You could practically see the bartender wither.

"...You cannot possibly understand its value especially to your kind of all people."

"Yet you give it away despite being priceless."

"...Next time I wont be giving a bottle of Blazing Berry Brandy come next paycheck," threatened the Barkeep.

"NOO anything but that! You evil bastard!"

"There is such thing as varying grades girl and what may be priceless to some is worthless to others. How long must i try make this sink into that thick skull of yours? Eek despite being so young is much farther along then you..."

Enjoying the admittedly amusing show you carefully brought up the glass to your lips and took a sip...and a series of soothing flavors blasted in your mouth. You could feel your aches fade away and your sadness becoming somehow oddly soothing. It was like...drinking the soothing memorable kind of sadness that is ages for thousands of years yet somehow it fades away like the night in the morning to a new day. Like the sadness is...the night and the day is future happiness.

You have never heard of such a wine being so easily available...and given so freely. Such magical wines as these is worth a fortune and its without a doubt the finest alcohol you have ever had. You find yourself soaking in the soothing sadness hidden in its depths as as morning mirth slowly arises in the after taste. You shuddered as it coursed through you with every new sip that set the process anew.
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>43953004
Your breakfast seemingly left forgotten as you gradually drained the bottle till there wasn't a drop left. Somehow though it only left you feeling tad bit light headed was all. The food...was well honestly completely forgotten before the tastes that flowed from the wine.

When it all came to end...the wine the only thing it left behind was a strange afterglow of mirth and a strange satisfaction for a happier future.

What do?
>ask the bartender something
>Take a nap
>Go back home
>Go back to school
>Other?

Fucking hell that took a lot longer to write then I thought...
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>tfw have to work on wednesday
Bump, hard to read a lot of that on phone, going with
>>43953072
>Other?
>buy more morning wine
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>43953072
>ask the bartender something
Can I give you a hug? I know this is weird coming from someone you don't know. It's just, I really could use one right now.

[After hug]
Hey, would you be willing to tell me what you know of the town and my uncle? It would be nice to here what others have to say about him.
>>
>Moldavania Mc Info
http://pastebin.com/QfbhSdid

For those who may want it.
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>43954426
Kek, why not. Vote
>>
>>43954869
The dice are... I hope they are not trying to say something.
>>
phonebump
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>43954869
>>43954426
>roll to confirm homosexuality
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>43957298
Close but no dice...bi perhaps?

>>43954426
You proceed to hug the barkeeper and end up quite shocked discovering his bony appearance but bulk due to wrappings...was actually due to muscle. The guy is actually solid as fuck despite the appearance of it being the wraps.

"The town and your uncle hm...the town is a small place as you can obviously tell that is under the jurisdiction of our Lady Ezrasha. Her family got caught consorting with the vampires...and even worse were confirmed necromancers by a passing party of heroes. Suffice it to say it ended rather poorly for them and Ezra is now the only survivor with her family be executed by the heroes."

"Her family had to have been doing something right though considering the vampires backed off from their lands. Which led to the belief of them making a deal with the vampires...of that they found no proof. Instead what they discovered was proof of necromancy!"

"Naturally in addition to her holdings being pillaged by the vampires, her family dead, the then young Ezra has had to be dealing with a steep taxes. Naturally we the small folk had to pay up. Taxes is high here and it would appear it will remain so for awhile longer thereby crippling her lands even more so."

"She can't hardly afford to maintain many forces to keep us safe which is why she gave official permission and support to form our own militias in addition the usual guards. That doesn't mean she has none though if we are trouble we can call upon the aid of her remaining forces including the great knight Resk who has remained with the family despite its poor condition."

"Our town...is typical. A no name village eeking out a living as best we can. It is unusual we have an inn such as this out here I will admit that. Its due to the odd vampire hunter or foolish teams of adventurers. While rare they certainly are willing to pay an outrageous price for a decent room and board."
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>43957636
bah meant pillaged by the heroes not vampires.

-----
"Your uncle was an interesting fellow noticed things that others did not. Somehow figured out that this village was not like most. He realized its potential and some secrets of the nearby area. He found this place interesting as why else would he put up with the high taxes?"

"As for what he knew...that I cannot say for certain. He was rather typed lipped about his investigations. Which if I am to honest I figured would of gotten him killed. I'll admit I did not see the vampire death coming. Always figured he would of been able to handle it. He may have a big fat jolly bastard."

Yeah that sounds like your uncle alright.

"But he was quite smart and one mean fighter. You may get old and out of shape but that doesn't mean what you knew and your skill completely deteriorates. Alas though a vampire is no joke of an enemy."

"Still this town is pretty meh as you can tell. Many folks especially the younger ones have long since left due to harsh conditions and steep taxes. Not many chose to stick around...made it so unusual when that centaur and your uncle showed up."

"Your uncle...he largely kept to himself. He would usually eat at home and come here for a drink like most the rest. At least when he wasn't holed up in that study of his or exploring some location."

"As for what I knew about him...well can't say I knew him very well. Certainly had some stories to tell and he DID mention you a few times too. Claimed you were his favorite guess that is true given the inheritence eh? Hahahah he was a mysterious guy who liked most the simple things in life...but was busy despite him getting on years. He while especially drunk enough would curse about the plotting that has ended up with him here. Yet also bringing up some of his doings...and discoveries."

That was when the barkeep seemingly looked around despite being blind. As if to make sure no one was nearby.

"Since your his nephew I'll tell you."
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>43957872
"He claimed to have found the entrance to a legendary labyrinth of luck! A place with few entrances but full of adventure and treasure! Each entrance is a precious treasure...but he claims to have found one nearby."

"There are few precious few such legendary spots throughout the world and that strange labyrinth is one of the largest. Entrances can be found spanning across multiple continents."

"Claims its entrance is a nearby ruined city...can't say I know where the city is though. Beyond that he also found a safe entrance and exit in the woods. Allows for some exploring of that haunted place should you get the balls to explore it during the day and get the hell out before nightfalls."

"Claims to have found that the mountains are rich in resources and monsters as well. That we knew but supposedly he knew of a site in particular."

"Then there was is thing with this inn. Insisted I was hiding something...everyone has secrets you know? Claims this place had some connection to the city, undead, or something. Can you believe that? Hah I wish would be able to make a killing..."

"So as you can see your uncle as a great believer in this places mysteries and potential. Naturally couldn't resist checking it out despite his advanced age."

"As for the town...not much to say that doesn't involve hearsay or the remaining people here."

What do?
>Ask the Innkeeper something
>Take a nap
>Go back home
>Try to explore the Inn
>Other?
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>43958033
... is the inn keeper a mummy with a heart of gold?

>Ask the Innkeeper something
Thanks for the info Xaz and your gift to a person in mourning.

I will not lie, I kinda of want to see if what my uncle says is true. Yet this is your place and as you said everyone has their secrets. Just let me know if it's alright to look around, some day.

Otherwise I will be seeing y'all around.

>Go back home after words.
I think we should think about using some gear and see if the black smith can fit the armor for us.
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>43958321
Sounds good to me, but let the blacksmith prove himself on something replaceable first...
>>
>>43958844
That's fair.
>>
bamp
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>43958321
You'll have to find out.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>43958321
Rolling
>>
>>43958033
Bump
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>43958321
Vote
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>43958321
After saying what you needed to say and heading back home. You thought about using some of the gear in the chest and getting the armor refitted.

What gear do you plan to use exactly?

So taking the plate armor to the village smith to see what he could do. What you certainly weren't expecting was him outright refusing upon taking a look at it. His excuse being the following.

"This is no ordinary plate armor...this is made by dwarfs for a human man. Very unusual given how long it takes them to make something...especially like this. Given how quickly we age compared to them it would of have to have been a rush job...which dwarfs hate doing. Whoever you got this armor from seriously must of done something big for the dwarfs."

"It is too difficult for a human to a human to work with this without of somehow damaging it. If you want it adjusted to your use you'll be best off finding a dwarf smith."

"One of their own kind should be able to manage it."

What do?
>Ask the Blacksmith something
>Go back home
>Check out the other marked location
>Prepare to leave
>Other?
>>
Quick bump.
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>43966799
Well looks like we got a new quest goal for the heavy armor.

>adventuring kit(intact)
>Sung Shortbow with Silent Arrows
>Daggers of Darkness
>Keys

>Shadow Scaled Vestments
Hoping this is an armor as well.

Assuming that our Shadow Ranked 1 Star 4 stat is how stealthy we are. I feel these picks will help us starting out.

Then I vote we train to get use to the items and go buy a day's supply of food for exploring, if the kit doesn't have some.
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

>>43966955
Sneaky set up?

Not bad especially given the only thing you'll be carrying that is questionable being daggers of darkness that originate from the Darker forces.

It is indeed an armor. Its light and stealthy though.

That entire set up is light and stealthy.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>43969599
Cool, light and stealthy was what I wanted. At the moment I felt we didn't have any good medium with out buying them and the heavy need fitting.

I was thinking we make use of our shadow skill to sneak around the special places. At the same time hoping the keys felt behind will be of use in them. From there we can see if we need to come back with the 'Security Consultant' toolbag, aka lock picks.

Plus we would need as much of an upper hand as we can get when fighting the unknown. So assassin tools feel like the right fit. Then later on we study the Revolver and see if we can get new rounds. Making it our heavy hitter for later.

Finally once we get a feel for the place. We hand on over to Lady Ezrasha. See if she is a good person or not. I have a feeling her family may have used necromancy to keep the vamps away. Seeing as the town isn't just a blood bank. Granted there seems to be good people here to hold off attacks as well.
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>43966955
Vote
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>43966955
Hmm, okay, we'll go sneaky.
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>43966955
The kit didn't have any rations. Luckily there was some in the pantry so you were find with grabbing some from there and proceed to train with the items.

The daggers of darkness...were peculiar. You always heard about the weird stuff the dark forces would employ but its the first time you picked up something that really did look like it was made of darkness and had the weirdest texture.

The shadows scaled vestments meanwhile tends to...mix with nearby shadows acting as additional magical concealment in addition to its natural coloring. It even has a sound dampening effect shockingly enough.

The silent arrows unsurprisingly are utterly silent and the bow looks as if it were a branch willingly given up by a tree. Not truly harvested or anything...like it was sung to existence.

You heard the elves were capable of something like with their treesingers. Druids are also said to be able to do it.

Honestly though holding the bow just feels weird unlike the creepy it is with the daggers of darkness.

What do?
>Go back to school
>Check out other marked location
>Explore
>Meet with someone
>Other?
>>
>>43970648
How far away is School from this town?
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>43970666
1 week to get there 1 weeks to get back and that was by using magical shortcut which is very pricy. Otherwise it will take a 2 months round trip.

Luckily you got the news shortly before a break but it will still take time to get back. Assuming that is you wish to return or don't go on a extended vacation.
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>43970648
>Meet with Garz.
I want to see if there is any work we can help with. I believe this will be the first step to us getting better and allies.
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>43970734
Request an extended break period to deal with "familial issues" and some sort of home school program as a temporary measure.

We can complete some modicum of homework and learning, they can send us books and projects which we can send back completed, at least until we are able to return to school proper

as well, do this >>43970813
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>43970976
>>43970813
I like this
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>43971085
>>43970976
Yeah, I'm cool with asking for extended break and if possible some home work to help keep studies up.
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>43970976
>>43970813
Vote
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>43970813
>>43970976
You went to see Garz after writing a letter requesting an extended break from school and sent it off.

"Hm work to help with? Not sure what a student like you is good for except for scholarly pursuits...well some of the houses are abandoned and left to disuse. Much of the fields are also been abandoned. Makes paying taxes and making a safe income difficult...combine that with no good places for people to live makes it hard to attract them."

"As is we lost most our younglings as they grew older and even some of the older people left. If this keeps up there soon wont even be this 'ere village."

"That leaves work in those haunted woods...a lot of goodies can be found there assuming your will take deal with any potential undead. Stay away from signs of 'civilization' in there. Assuming they aren't actually undead then they most certainly serve them unlike here."

"Still though we need haunted lumber to help upgrade our homes. Now with the priest dead we don't have access no longer to healing magics and stuff to keep the dead away. Our best bet is to use materials from those woods to disguise us! Help make it so we'll be overlooked instead of relying on those old wards and holy blessings. Now we ain't got the blessings and I am afraid those wards wont always be able to hold."

"Could use some killing done on the monsters in the nearby mountains. Keep their numbers down helps keep trouble away especially if they know we is the one killing em. Their materials can also be worth some money so there is that. Problem is its dangerous work...but at least they wont be undead so there is that."

"Beyond that there is stuff that can be gathered in the nearby lowland marshes assuming you don't mind getting especially filthy. We could use the peat and herbs there to trade to the witch for more of her expertise now that we lost the priest and church. Hate to rely on a damned witch but its not like they are about to send us a new priest anytime soon."
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>43971410
"As for the last task...well I was thinking now we lost our priest and our wards being in such bad condition with no resident magic user. Combined with recent and continual losses we hopefully now have a case we can bring to her for the sake of acquiring aid...normally I would go myself but I am getting on in years and your a learned person. She may be more liable to listen to someone such as yourself...hate to request that of you but if I wasn't desperate i wouldn't be asking. I am neither in the shape to make the trip nor can I afford the fees on the way and to afford protection on the road. Hopefully the lady can spare us some aid."

"Oh how I miss the days when we still had Sir Reginald...but those bastard adventurer's killed him all those years ago. It wasn't always so when we didn't have the lower nobility around here but the lady's lower nobles got purged along with the rest of her family. Might of been better that they were mostly lower rung combat nobles like the knights otherwise they may have taken advantage of the situation along with the family enemies and neighbors...in fact that old house you live in the largest one in the village used to be Sir Reginald's."

"A good fellow he was he took good care of us and did his best to protect these lands...at the cost of life against those wretched so called heroes. Its always about the glory and money with them. They don't care for us small folks usually unless it can make them look good."

What do?
>Take a request(s) of his
>Ask Garz something
>Check out marked location
>Explore Around
>Meet with someone(who?)
>Other?
>>
>>43971557
>"As for the last task...well I was thinking now we lost our priest and our wards being in such bad condition with no resident magic user. Combined with recent and continual losses we hopefully now have a case we can bring to her for the sake of acquiring aid...normally I would go myself but I am getting on in years and your a learned person. She may be more liable to listen to someone such as yourself...hate to request that of you but if I wasn't desperate i wouldn't be asking. I am neither in the shape to make the trip nor can I afford the fees on the way and to afford protection on the road. Hopefully the lady can spare us some aid."
Is there anyone you know that could accompany us on this trip or help us?
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>43971410
Alright, 4 task and 1 treasure hunt. I feel we can handle two of task. The wood would need a team to get the wood out and deal with undead. The trip would probably need some protection.

>I vote talk to Faren
We get info and maybe some training from the hunter that goes into the mountains. Then buy some time for the people. Use any extra money we gain to get us to the lady and go from there.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>43971596
"Ah well you can ask around for help...they might have something to offer. As for people who can accompany I could try to go. Best bet would be trying Oze, Chits when he returns, or Faren who travels a bit on his hunting anyway."
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>43971694
Let's talk to all three

>Talk to Oze, Chits, and Faren respectively when we can
>Hire their help to join us to speak to the Lady
>>
I wonder where everyone is at. It's a oddly quite for this time, I think.
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>43972364
My civs are better.

Problem is they are more taxing for me to run.
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>43972402
Fair, but probably just an off day. Both of them are different styles and each have a charm to them. Yet, your style tends to blend the two more than anything.

I think, if you willing, maybe making a fresh thread will open it up for more people. After all those here for the space quest would be the only ones here. Upside is we got the hardest part of opening a quest, character creation, out of the way. To many quest have gone to hell if sex is aloud to be picked.
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>43972361
Sounds right

>>43972364
>>43972402
It's nearing the end of the year, folks probably have school stuff or are getting ready for the holidays
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>43972361
>>43971680
These
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>43972361
Vote
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>43972361
Faren was the easiest once he found out you were paying he was up for it. Oze was harder as he hard responsibilities here but when you pointed out was for the town he was responsible for+pay he was in. The hardest was Chits because 1 it was a pain to get a hold of him and 2 he wasn't easy to persuade but eventually you managed it. It DID cost you though.

What do?
>Prepare to leave
>Talk with someone
>Checked out marked location
>Explore around
>Other?
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>43972970
>Prepare to leave
>Talk with someone
Get some training from the guys, or any info that can help us be ready for the journey, maybe a brush up on some basic fighting skills.
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>43973003
Vote
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>43973003
Yeah, let us get our team work down and ready up.
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>43973003
Training montage go!
>>
>>43973003
>>43973155 <- Post 55
>>43973170
>>43973175
... 68 But Hey! Your post has a 5.

I think we should be happy with what happens.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>43973003
>>43973155
>>43973170
...aww.

Because this is quest format i can't use the civ rules to laugh it off.

-----
Training with Faren was...very odd. Mostly because shockingly enough when he arrived he was the most heavily armored of all of you which was the complete opposite of what you were expecting.

Training wise it was pretty typical with archery being focused upon. Gotta admit the guy really did know how to shoot...though the other weapon he has is killing you. Looks like a great big halberd which he claims to use for 'hunting'.

Training with Oze was the most normal being typical soldier stuff. However you were surprised the soldier style he knew was completely different then the one who had admittedly little experience with. It took you awhile to figure it out...but you realized his style was actually from across the sea! A strange land where martials are much mightier then the magic users.

Unsurprisingly despite being a lowly soldier the quality of his soldier style is far above what else you knew and if you hadn't known any better you would of thought it was of some kind of sect, clan, dynasty, military secret, or noble origin.

You always heard their stuff was good but this is the first time you saw it...too bad you were in truth on the receiving end of it. Good thing it was just training or would of been a dead man.

The worse training though...that without fail came from the hands of Chits. Fighting him was an extremely one sided affair that largely involved you getting thrown around and wrecked repeatedly. At the end of it he simply stated that given your current strength you wouldn't even last against a young vamp.

Probably learned the most from him in fighting someone who was of similar size but far stronger, faster, and tougher then you. The others was just touching up on your archery and a new combat style.

Archery has been upgraded.

Discovered Archery of Haunted Hunter
Discovered Unknown Foreign Soldier Combat Style Advanced.

What do?
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>43973377
How long will it take to get there? If it's more than a week, I think we should get a wagon or something to hold supplies.

Otherwise grab what is needed that we don't have and head out.
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>43973508
Only a few days. Much of the lands of the lands near their neighbors was stripped and given to said neighbors. Only a portion of the land remains most of which was not closer to any neighbor who could of come up with bullshit reasons to claim it.

So a few days given your near the edge of her lands.
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>43973582
Yeah, then we should just need to get the food & water needed for the trip and set out.
>>
>>43941972
Hey, can we take some more of the Equipment?

Like the Alchemist Revolver?

Also what is the Collapsible Chest?
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>43973722
Sure you can.

Magical chest that can collapse to make itself and what it contains smaller. Not quite as a good as a chest that can hold much more then it appears but in exchange its much harder to detect.
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>43973756
>>43973722
IF you want to take additional equipment your gonna need to say so and which.

>>43973377
For some example actions...

>Go to the lady
>check out marked location
>Go see someone
>Explore
>Other?
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>43973866
>>Go to the lady
Lets do this! I feel we can wait to mess with the other weapons later.
>>
>>43973866
How much of the equipment can we fit in the collapsible chest?
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>43966955
Okay, for the equipment I suggest we bring:

Of course:
>adventuring kit(intact)
>Daggers of Darkness
>Keys
>Shadow Scaled Vestments

Other:
>Collapsible Chest
To store the above and others in
>traveling kit(intact)
Because we are taking a journey
GUNS!
Can never go wrong with guns.
This looks useful

>>43973973
Time to go on our Journey with our new friends!
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>43974735
It was all able to fit inside...admittedly it was stuffed full.
>>
>>43974829
Hmm, I don't think we should bring all our shit though.

Especially if we get inspected/robbed.
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>43974788
Yeah, we should leave the chest at home.

How about
>traveling kit(intact)
>Daggers of Darkness
>Keys
>Shadow Scaled Vestments
>Maps

We aren't exploring or going on an adventure, so we don't need the mapmaking tools per say. Nor do we need the adventuring kit. Leave the chest and our good stuff at home.

We'll be heading down a known road to a known place, in fact chances are we'll get there without incident. so the equipment may not even be needed.

As for actions:
>Go to the Lady
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>43974898
This sounds about right.
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>43974898
Sure
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>43974898
Let's go!
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>43974898
Items taken and chest left at home. You leave to the Lady's place. The road was...oddly safe. Probably due to the simple fact that the undead keep the undead away...or more like the vampires likely end up eating them. So it was actually really quite boring. The roads were far from the wilderness so without the threat of bandits the monsters and savages weren't likely to get involved either.

Honestly the only thing you had to worry about was the undead...or so you thought until you camped out one night.

Turned out you all forgot about 1 pain in the ass thing.

The Fey.

Fortunately for you their attention wasn't you from the sounds of it they found some poor sods who most thankfully despite the desolate roadway weren't you. You were ALL thankful for that fact even Chits.

Sadly it DID prove to be a long night once the panic wore off when you were running around desperately with plugged ears desperately trying not to listen to the sounds of music, magical tongues, and screams among other things. This mostly involved throwing a lot of iron around and double checking your location/beating a hasty retreat. Oddly Faren seemed the least prepared who merely brought out some strange seeds and simply spread them around.

Turned out that strange seeds were magic as they rapidly grew through their colors, smells, and soothing sounds managed to counter the fey as well as strangely ward them away.

Too bad they were gone the next day except for a tree that Faren was sleeping on the branch of....considering he was suppose to be on watch this was most worrying until he slapped the trunk and the tree picked itself out of the ground and wandered away deeper into the forest.

Claimed he had a 'friend' who could of watched. Considering no one was apparently around we no believed him...but who would of thought it was a fucking TREE he meant in a goddamned forest?

On the way to the Lady you eventually saw the site where the Fey descended on the poor bastards(distraction).
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>43975410
That was where you expecting to find a strange sight. instead all you got was a very lewd eyeful of two passed out people in a 69 position in a clearing covered in what you correctly guessed was their possessions. You were kinda expecting something more then just that though the eye candy was pretty nice. The Fey just 'happened' to place them in such a compromising that those coming along the road had a PERFECT view of.

Even the Oze gave a admiring whistle, while Faren merely cocked his head while looking around, and Chits meanwhile played it cool though you could tell he was peeking.

What do?
>Get a better view
>Wake em up
>Continue on without waking them
>Look around
>Other?
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>43975554
>Look around
>Other?
Let's just watch and see if they wake up on their own.
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>43975604
Also get a description of em. I presume it's a guy and a gal yes?

Just don't get too close in case it's a trap (it smells like a trap). But do get a look
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>43975604
>>43975635
This, try and see what's going on but bewary of traps and don't touch anything.

Maybe get Faren to watch out for traps too.
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>43975719
Seconded
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>43975604
You decided to wait and watch...you had to wait awhile but eventually one of them did awake.

Then came a manly scream about losing his precious chastity and how his bodyguard is failure for failing to protect him.

In response the clearly female if...now that you look at very peculiar looking bodyguard awoke and replied with "If it wasn't for MY protection YOU would of been dragged off fairyland!"

"If it wasn't for that molten slaghole of your cunt I wouldn't have lost my virginity and oh FUCK IT BURNS."

Apparently the pain has awoken considering how he is hopping around madly while holding is crotch screaming...so sticking his unprotected dick in someone with a heavy fire affinity...yeah that has gotta burn like motherfucker.

As for the female she angrily replied while picking up their crap and eventually noticing your presence but when right back to it without care. He meanwhile was still...well now looking for what you would assume is medical supplies.

What she said wasn't very clear but along the lines of "I will be tacking on those...additional services to my bill."

"BILL YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME YOUR CHARGING ME FOR THAT! IT THOUGHT YOU WERE A LESBIAN! WHY ELSE WOULD I HAVE BOTHERED WITH YOUR QUESTIONABLE IF CHEAP SERVICES!"

"Oh..now your calling me CHEAP I just SAVED YOUR ASS FROM THE GODDAMNED FEY THE LEAST YOU COULD DO IS THANK ME!"

"Thank you THANK YOU? You...YOU because of YOU I may have tainted my lineage with...with your FILTH!" That was when he noticed you and with a manly 'eek' of all things ran for cover in the bushes.

Honestly if you didn't know any better considering his voice and clearly being male you would of long assumed he was actually the squeamish and wronged girl. Somehow this feel so...so ass backwards.

...somehow you have the feeling that the fucking fey are involved in this too.
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>43976024
"Filth...FILTH? A failure of a thief who is SO bad at their job they are taking this broke ass job way out here as a 'security' consultant? YOU are the one who soiled ME! I am-was a lesbian and may your gods save you if I'm PREGNANT because of it," she says finishes after dropping the pile of stuff she picked up revealing four pistols...in four of her arms and they are pointing at everyone present.

"Hilarious coming from the one who despite having magical blood had to take MAGI classes but sucked SO goddamn hard at you majored in ALCHEMY of ALL things!"

"How many times do I have to tell your bitch ass that I by the way completely RAVAGED last night stripping you of your cherished virginity did so because i was interested in ALCHEMY and not magic because I cold already USE it! Unlike a certain failure who FAILED all his other actual magic courses and got stuck MAJORING it without a damned choice! I had one and YOU didn't. get fucking dressed so we can get on our way so we can both go home." she finishes and points to the pile of their belongs with...all three of her tails.

Red skin...blue hair...black eyes. Heavy fire affinity and natural magical ability with four arms. You cannot figure out what the hell she is suppose to be.

"...really your not going to get dressed despite...those people over there seeing you?"

"They've already seen everything so whats the goddamned rush? Besides i still need to wash up and clean myself as much as possible thanks to you."

"I would also just LOVE to clean off the your wretched taint from me...but guess what? I can't get back my virginity now can I?"

You heard the woman loudly sigh and asked "Why don't we just call ourselves even alright?"

"Oh no we are JUST getting started and how can we possibly be even already huh?"

What do?
>Leave...carefully
>Prepare for a fight
>Talk to them
>Say something to your companions
>Other?
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>43976308
>>Other?
Watch and be entertained until they notice we're here, and then talk to them as a group. Just watching them go at it is worth every bit.
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>43977145
This is true. I'm loving this couple.
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>43977145
Lol, more fun times.
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>43976308
>>Talk to them
I want to see how far we can sneak up with a towel for the lady. Then open with "For you..." and see where it goes.
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>43977145
For some god forsaken reason my auto updater wasn't fucking working goddamn it. I was getting rather worried.

Also they've already noticed you but very well then and yeah they are pretty great aren't they?

-----
"Well FINE then how does your religion view fucking someone outside of marriage? Oh yeah I see your face now you be FUCKED! Enjoy your now...very much eternal damnation!"

"You-you DEMON!"

"Oh yeah baby that's right and don't forget out o wedlock birth...from someone like me of all people! I bet your gods is just gonna love that ain't it?"

"Your PREGNANT?"

"We'll have to see now wont we bitch? But don't worry considering our 'prolific' nature I would say its safe fucking bet."

"AGH I NEVER SHOULD OF HIRED YOU!"

"And I should of raped you to begin with goddamn it. That way you have an actual excuse to be acting like my little bitch. if I wasn't trying to play the lesbian angle which you now RUINED!"

"You were only a damned lesbian because there wasn't a man in the world willing to fuck you!"

"Well that is obviously not true considering your pansy ass just got plowed by this," then she groped her groin with one of her hands. "Pity I never thought to sex change a girl..then again considering how much you act without a pair I suppose they would be an awful like you now wouldn't they?"

"I am a MAN!"

"THEN FUCKING ACT LIKE IT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY THEN HUH!"

"I'll take responsibility as soon as YOU take it in regarding to your failure to keep me safe!"

"failure...FAILURE? I SAVED YOU FROM THE FUCKING FEY!"

"I WOULD RATHER OF GOTTEN FUCKED BY THE FEY IN A LITERAL FASHION THEN FUCKED BY A DEMON LIKE YOU!"

"Then if I am SO goddamn demonic how bout i rape you here and now in front of all those eyes of your fellow man showing them the horrors of the DEMON me?"

"Oh go ahead just GO AHEAD an PROVE to the world that my dick is SOO goddamn irresistible it made a lesbian turn straight!"

"I am SO GOING TO END YOU WHEN THIS IS DONE!"
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>43977145
Vote
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>43977698
"yeah yeah you said literally and i do mean LITERALLY EVERY OTHER TIME!"

"That is because I was REMINDING YOU. This shit will be TRULY DONE WHEN I HAVE YOUR SOUL TO TORMENT TO ETERNITY!"

"hah too bad for you i already sold it to that one demon so fuhuuck you."

"BULLSHIT if you did you wouldn't be a virgin and shown to have some ACTUAL big balls if with an admittedly small brain for fucking that succubus. Besides your soul stink is still around idiot."

"Oh so you are interested in my soul huh?"

"Only reason is that I will fucking END you...yes you and I will SO enjoy tormenting you for fucking eternity. Or until I get bored so then just destroy your should thereby forever denying you reincarnation and afterlife."

"The time that finally happens with an extremely incompetent demon such as your self is the time i get my virginity back."

"oh the virginity AGAIN already really fucking really?"

"Oh yeah we wont be even until you turn out to be pregnant or something THEN we'll be even!"

"Is that so..." she says in a low voice as she looks at him.

"Oh crap...I do NOT like that look."

"Oh you shouldn't because if this previous round didn't do it then I'll just rape you every EVERY goddamn night until it does!"

"Really? Not happy denying me my heaven? Already did that didn't you?"

"Yeah but i have yet to ruin your relationship with your family. i figure you knocking me up aught to settle that."

"Really your STILL that ass pained because my sister wouldn't fuck you?"

"Why the fuck is this about your sister? I am just fucking hate your family."

"Remind me WHY again I haven't bothered you banishing you back to whatever dark hell you spawned from?"

"Because I am the only kind of protection you can afford because your sorry and recently ravaged by me ass is so goddamn broke."

"I hate you so goddamned much."

"I hate you too."

What do?
>Listen
>Leave very carefully...
>Talk with your companions
>Talk to them
>Other?
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>43977870
>>Talk to them
So by chance you heading to Lady Ezrasha as well?
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>43977698
Hmm, is she a demon, a tiefling, or something else?

Also
>Multipe Gun Arms
>implied forced sex by two persons
This pleases the anon

>>43977903
Vote
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>43977903
All my vote
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>43977903
Rolling
>>
>>43978319
...Heh.
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>43977903
"Hm...wont say."

"...are you gonna at least put something on now?"

"Nah its nice and breezy impossible to enjoy that when your clothed."

"...Don't you hate it when it doesn't feel like a fucking furnace though," mentions the guy.

"Well yes but that isn't when there is a breeze."

"Your butt naked with nothing but some bandoleers for ammo and weapon holding."

"They seen us in a much more compromising position dumb ass."

"Doesn't mean you have to keep giving them a view."

"Oh jealous?"

"Fuck no just have some goddamned decency is all."

"Oh the irony of that coming from you of all people."

"What the hell is that suppose to mean?"

"Figure it out before nightfall I am gonna come over for hatesex or rape if your not willing."

"Fuck you your suppose to be my bodyguard!"

"Exactly where else would be better to keep guard hm?"

"Goddamn it what the hell happened to being a lesbian?"

"You."

Yeah that shut him up.

"Don't worry though I'll get back at you for that. Went the lesbian route to screw over humanity ever since you ruined that though I'll just be adopting some of the strategies of my sisters."

"Which one?"

"The one that involves raping you."

"Wow hostile much?"

"I dislike men but I hate you. So hate fucks it is then. Just imagine your the SOLE exception!"

"What about women?"

"I try to figure it out now that you ruined that strategy fucking ass. Probably get back to fucking them too though."

"You calling ME the ass after MINE is the one you fucked?"

"Hey that was voluntary so your just as guilty next time likely wont be."

"I don't take kindly to threats..."

"Yes yes and you aren't forsaken by your gods for certain actions. Don't worry though I know some who aren't nearly so up tight and don't have nearly such a long stick shoved up their ass."

"Blasmhey."

"Yeah what happened last night was CERTAINLY like that according to your gods."

What do?
>Say something
>Look around
>Leave
>Look around
>Other?
>>
>>43978319
Well, shit

>>43978350
Hah!

Good old "update's don't get changed" rule.
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>43978350
>>Say something & Look around
Well then, if you would like some company your welcome to join us. Otherwise we will have a look around and will be heading out. We go some people counting on us.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>43978350
>Say something

Ask them if they are planning on going anywhere.

If they aren't ask them if they want to trail along with us. We could spend a bit of money for the added security of . . .whatever she is.

"What are you by the way?"

Of course, if they'd rather not follow, we could always just leave them to the fey.
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>43978419
>>43978530
Recruitment!

Time to put those leadership skills to use
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>43978530
>>43978419
Vote
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>43978419
>>43978530
>>43978635
Vote
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>43978419
>>43978530
"Well if your heading the same way as us fine."

"Now that i wont say as it would reveal too much. Suffice it say i am a Summoned of one of the low realms."

...fuck so basically demon or demonic kin and otherwise evil or twisted fucks. The low realms is said to be near where hells are gathered and if that wasn't bad enough they run a very individualistic and selfish streak. Its why many say they are evil bastards even if they aren't hellborne. They are utterly individualized to the bone and hate anything that dare intrude on it. Suffice it to say they get along very poorly with those from the high realms who believe in the All before the One, sacrifice, and the community.

Looking around you managed to find some traces of the Fey and...want you assumed to be whatever it is the Fey dosed those two. Naturally you kept your distance and thankfully none of it managed to infect you.

So you continued on your way. Having secured the entertainment for the rest of the journey. That night turned out she was serious about the threat. As at nightfall she asked him if he figured it out.

He didn't.

So she brought up if he wanted it the easy way or the hard way.

He said "I'm damned if do and if I don't either way aren't I?"

Her reply was as a curt "yup," and shortly after you heard some short screaming before some silent shuffling. Thankfully their ruckus that night was only that night. Too bad they kept at all goddamn day every day on the road...

Eventually you arrived seeing a desolate haunted town and the most stereotypical vampire villa you've ever even heard of. Honestly you had to double check to make sure this WAS in fact the right place to be. Apparently this is the only remaining decent holding of the family. They USED to live in castle...but when they got busted their 'military' holdings that can hold 'threats' was stripped from them too.

Now that villa and former vacation home is the only thing left...
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>43978821
Despite their family castle and other fortifications 'officially' being stripped no one has actually managed to truly 'claim' it. Only on paper...probably due to every time they send some group in they never come back. Supposedly according the Oze even entire armies vanished when they tried to move in. So now they lay abandoned and likely home to new dangers.

Supposedly its so bad even the adventuring groups don't dare send any people in. Heroes included...though this may be due to the whole getting ransacked deal. Not exactly worth clearing a castle or some such that doesn't hold any loot yah know?

Good news is those areas have since been revoked due to lack of proper claiming and turned into a danger zone. Supposing someone clears it out you may get claiming rights...

So you approached the Villa with its small walls and courtyard...according to Chits. This was the ancestral home of the lady's mother who attended the graves here. When she married the now deceased lord he built her this villa.

Eventually you got to the gates and were granted entry by the ragged looking guards there for your audience. There one of the few servants stopped by saying the lady will see you tomorrow morning given it was late. After that the servant guided you to your rooms for the night were dinner was waiting.

Frankly speaking you were shocked at the overwhelming poverty of both the meal and the villa itself. It only looked grand...inside was none of the usual valuables you would expect. Nothing but eerie and old looking wooden furniture. Even the silverware was barebones and nothing but blank walls without a single piece of artwork.

...They really weren't kidding when people said the noble estates got ransacked.

What do?
>Insist to see the Lady
>Walk around the Villa
>Go to the courtyard surely they didn't loot the gardens...right?
>Go check out the desolate town
>Other?
>>
night bump
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>43978997
Hey now I'm still here...will also run tomorrow too.

So what are anons thoughts so far?

What did you think of those two?

Anyone got any ideas for names for quest names?
>>
>>43979020
>So what are anons thoughts so far?
I am enjoying the quest so far, in between the opportunities we have to grow as a character, and now these lot.
>What did you think of those two?
Funny, interesting, kinky they remind me a bit of Petyr and Abigail that is, oddly enough, if Petyr had more balls and less brain. This guy couldn't take his way out of anything, but he has enough gumption to voice his complaint.

In between being forced by the girl of course.

I do hope to learn more of their background, we haven't even gotten names.

I also hope to learn more about our actual party members.

>Anyone got any ideas for names for quest names?
No idea
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>43979020
>1
Good.

>2
Lively.

>3
Was going to say villager quest. Yet there is a farmer quest, may clash.

A Hunter's Beginnings, if we feel like going down the vampire hunter rout.

>>43978921
>Go to the courtyard surely they didn't loot the gardens...right?
Then pay respects to the graves here.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>43982116
Vote
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>43982116
Vote
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>43982116
Voting this
>>
bamped
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>43982116
No more name suggests shm? crap i suck at coming up with names...

----
You decide to go to the courtyard hoping they didn't somehow loot what it contained too. Luckily it didn't but the strange flowers, bushes, and trees took some getting used to. You swear if you didn't know any better you would of thought it to be a stretch of haunted wilderness. Though that may be due to the whole local atmosphere and lack of maintenance. Things are a tad bit overgrown.

It took some time but eventually you did manage to find the graves...and beyond that stood a massive eerie graveyard. The graves unexpectedly you found out you weren't alone in paying your respects. As there stood a young woman before the graves who also appeared to be doing the same thing.

What do?
>Speak to the young woman
>Check out the graveyard
>Go back
>watch her
>Other?
>>
>>43986083
Name for who? Could have sworn we were locked in for Jake Imperium
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>43986094
Quest name.
>>
>>43986195
>>43985719
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>43986245
What just because I am the longest civ runner around I am suppose to show up in that thread?
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>43986083
>Speak to the young woman
Let's try and break the ice
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>43986740
Vote
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>43986740
This
>>
Rolled 22 (1d100)

>>43986310
Maybe they mean try there to find a name. Granted I view in this thread would be best for making sure the players know what it's called.

>>43986740
Yup.
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>43986740
"So do you know them by any chance?"

"Yes they are my parents," she answers softly.

Fuck great going there idiot.

"Must say its rather unusual for someone to bother walking around here late at night. With the whole reputation and all. Not to mention its strange to see a leadership student this far out. I don't recall drawing the interests of any nobles lately."

"Not actually a noble..."

"Really? Planning to become a government official then or something?"

"We'll see family issues cropped up and I am helping some people."

"Hm...very well I suggest you don't stay out too late. These are dangerous times after all in these haunted lands."

What do?
>Talk to her(bout what/how)
>Check out graveyard
>Go back and sleep
>See what she does
>Other?
>>
>>43987960
"Can't be that dangerous if you're here alone.

The most danger my group found was actually some Fey who had captured two people, funny story that..."
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>43988148
Do we need a roll for dialogue?
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>43987960
Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully I will have time to finish paying respects to those that protected these people in the past. After all I'm here to make a request on their be half and I feel it would be rude to not stop by.

If you would like, once we are both done, we can keep each other company on the way back. I would love to hear more about this place, if you are willing.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.