[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GW Advent Calendar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 40k-sub-advent-cover.jpg (121 KB, 650x823) Image search: [Google]
40k-sub-advent-cover.jpg
121 KB, 650x823
Have you seen... this?

Basically for the very cheap price of 52€ Chaos have 12 stories and 12 supplement.

I don't even know what to think about it, but it's good news for Chaos players... i guess.

There is the equivalent for Chaos in Age of Sigmar, but who gives a shit.
>>
>>43925306
Yep.

More interested in the 40K Chaos stories. The first ebook doesn't look promising.
>>
>>43925306
>Path to Glory

Fuckin yus.
>>
>>43925306
They're bringing chaos back
All them imperials don't know how to act
>>
>>43925306
CSM needs a new dex, not bunch of formations with overpriced models
>>
YFW the last day of the advent calendar is a new CSM codex.
>>
>>43927469
Assuming Slaaneshi units are still a thing
>>
>>43927469
>>43927607
>GW knows how to fix CSM dex
>We'll get anything legion specific
>Muh warbans
>Any other god than Khorne gets ANYTHING
>>
>>43927469
That would at least explain the cost.
>>
I'd just like to see Undivided stop getting fluff-fucked.
>>
Why can't the Advents be like the 2013 one. Getting formations or stories for every army was actually fun.
>>
>>43928779
yeah 2013 was pretty great, then 2014 was kinda lame, but chances are you had something to look forward to if your armies symbol was on the calendar still. even though the things were kinda stupid at times

Then there's this. Fuck it. I am not interested in anything, at all. No chaos, no interest in chaos, nothing to look forward to. They even show you you will be getting nothing but parts of a bigger supplement, so there is no point for me to even bookmark this and check it daily.

Fuck the 2015 advent calendar
>>
>>43928963
>new duncan vid everyday
>fuck the 2015 advent calendar
no, fuck you
>>
>>43925306
Interesting that they are making a new path to glory, too bad it will be shit.
>>
Shit, we aren't getting a new Chaos codex anytime soon, are we? You don't put out a supplement for a book that you're going to be changing in a couple months.
>>
>>43934686
wake up bro, the tau codex changed everything. they dont do updates anymore. best you will get will be called a 'reprint' meaning its everything exactly the same from the old dex, with just some new shit added that also came in a campaign book they released

so you will not be getting an update, just a campaign book which will add a few new units and formations, and a codex reprint which will be the same as the old dex, but with those things added
>>
>>43934686
It's Path to Glory. A set of rules for playing Chaos campaigns. It's not a supplement like Black Legion.
>>
>>43934800
Games Workshop has never kept to any Codex pattern for more than a handful of releases. A single codex getting an effective reprint doesn't mean shit.
>>43934832
It will still reference things from the current codex. At the very least it will tell us what rules are staying the same for now.
>>
>>43925306
One giant supplement for chaos? Who gives a shit about that? Even chaosfags are butthurt, this is useless for everyone.

God damn it, I was expecting some cool shit for Orks or Black Templars or Nids, not more khornate fucks.
>>
There was a 40k Path to Glory supplement on the old GW website, stored away as a .doc file. If I can dig it up I'll try and share it but it was pretty neat in and of itself. I think it was modeled after the old Lost and the Damned codex.
>>
File: Screenshot (52).png (400 KB, 1545x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (52).png
400 KB, 1545x720
>>
>>43935490
This might actually be fun though, I know the original Path to Glory supplement was a lot of fun, and lead to some really rich backgrounds.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.