[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need help finding a good image for my character
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: title.jpg (172 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
title.jpg
172 KB, 600x600
Hey guys, I need your help here. I have this roleplaying game going on and I'd need a image to represent my character (we're playing online most of the time so an image is nice).

The game take place in the Naruto universe, in a place far away from where we know the manga story (the story from the manga or anime doesn't affect our game at all). The players are in a three man squad and the GM is the team captain (who never helps in combat, talk about a captain :P).

A little of the backtory of the character might help figuring what I'm looking for. He and his clan are pretty dark characters, cursed hundreds of years ago because of the greed of the clan leaders who were too proud of their ocular powers. The result of the curse was that every child related to the clan would be born blind and that anytime someone would look into their eyes, both would suffer an horrible and painful death. With this curse going on, nobody wanted to deal with them, as their condition inspired fear in people, leaving them to live as refuge in a great ninja city. Still, they survived, some of them lucky (or skilled) developped a new sense, giving them the ability to ''feel'' their surrounding, allowing them to ''see'' the world while not really seeing it (kind of like the Miralukas in the Star Wars universe). The clan stayed united even with the separation made by this ability, but it allowed to some of them to take part in the village, getting the most skilled one to enter the ninja academy and eventually becoming ninja of the village. Many people disliked the fact that these ''monsters'' were allowed the same rights than the ''normal'' citizens, but the village leader decided that this was the best way to take the cursed clan out of their misery.

That's the background.

Now, for the character itself.
>>
File: title2.jpg (20 KB, 410x406) Image search: [Google]
title2.jpg
20 KB, 410x406
The character is a 16 years old male from the described clan. Having developped his ''seeing skill to an unexpected level, he is the ''eyes'' of his team and a huge part of the sensory devision of the village. He's been lonely his entire life, his parents disapearing from his life at a young age (ninja life), he's not good socializing with others. He's grown into a cold blooded killer, using water style ninjutsu to anihilate his opponents. His lack of empathy irritates his team members, the people would want him to be more on the bright side, but being constantly tormented by his curse, he's just not open to being a good helping little ninja. He fights with a scythe if he need to take a weapon, but he usualy only uses his ninjutsu.

Anyone have ideas for a picture I could use for him ? Ask questions if i'm not being clear in this little description (the game has been going on for three years, with a game every two week, so I can't put everything in here)
>>
File: title3.png (85 KB, 300x755) Image search: [Google]
title3.png
85 KB, 300x755
>>43925211
>>43925252

The first picture was a poor selection for a younger version of the character
The second one is the actual picture, but is too childish (even if the character isn't a representation of masculinity)
>>
>>43925211
>>43925252
>>43925274
You aren't serious, right?

This is a joke, yes?

Please be a joke. If this isn't a joke, you need to kill yourself.
>>
I believe /a/ is the board you are looking for
>>
>>43925211
It's impossible, I don't think a character that unique can be summed up in just one pic.
>>
>>43929121
I get the feeling that a decent naruto game would pretty much be a more accessible shadowrun, if it weren't for the fact that everyone who would seriously consider such a thing are, well... Exactly like OP.
>>
>>43925274
What's wrong with this one here?

Also your backstory really blows.

It's so close to Uchiha that it's not even funny.
>>
There's some real weeb shit going down here. Try looking on deviantart for your portrait, your characters seems to fit in well there
>>
On a real note, you should probably go to /a/ before someone gets hurt. I'm surprised the fa/tg/uys have been this polite so far.
>>
>>43931213
I think most of us ran in fear when seeing the OP pic, which explains why OP had to bump his own thread two times before receiving an answer
>>
>>43925211
Seriously, just use Itachi. Or older Sasuke. Work done. Maybe colour the eyes blue and no one will notice you just borrowed an existing character whole cloth.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.