[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pathfinder General /pfg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 116
File: 1438595415750.png (1 MB, 775x502) Image search: [Google]
1438595415750.png
1 MB, 775x502
Pathfinder General /pfg/

If you are asking for build advice, please mention which third-party books are allowed. If you do not say anything, we will assume DSP/SoP is allowed.

Unified /pfg/ link repository:
http://pastebin.com/HwxEjiKW (embed)

Old thread
>>43908964
>>
Kingmaker rules suck, ultimate campaign rules suck, caravan rules suck. How do I make a fun tribal-managment minigame for a group of players who want to run a tribe of orcs/whatever?
>>
Why the fuck did they nerf Spiked Chains in the move to PF?
Shouldn't Exotic Weapons have been brought UP to Spiked Chain level?

Why the fuck are there so many versions of scorpion whip? Why can't they just say "Whips deal damage to things with armor and nothing special is needed"?
>>
>>43924210
Don't make a mini game at all. Just identify the goals the party has for their fledgling tribe and present a variety of options for them to take to accomplish them.
>>
>>43924248
But I need something to do at my job. I also really hate playing mother-may-i. I feel that I limit players to what I think is ok, instead of what actually would be ok.

>>43924222
pathfinder was made by people who new the charOP boards existed, and had gone there a few times, but didn't actually know why or how anything there worked. Spiked chain fighter, Flask rogue, etc., all nerfed into the ground.
>>
>>43924192
what the fuck is happening here
>>
File: Capture.png (76 KB, 1088x1003) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
76 KB, 1088x1003
Here is my start. Any ideas?
>>
File: 1412280420483.jpg (102 KB, 640x493) Image search: [Google]
1412280420483.jpg
102 KB, 640x493
>>43924283
>But I need something to do at my job.
Come up with interesting missions for your players to do in order to better the tribe into a proper horde or culture? Draft up various deities and nature-spirits that the indigenous people, both friendly and antagonistic, believe in? Write what the natives wear, eat, and speak? Hell, if all else fails, come up with NPCs and monsters to face against or ally with.
>>
>>43924210
>>43924300
Maybe just take bits and pieces of the Kingdom Building and Downtime rules and use those instead of using the entire thing? For example, Downtime's got various events that occur during a week, you could take a few different ones and adjust them to ruling a tribe.
>>
>>43924300
Honestly it sounds like you've just recreated the running an organization downtime rules.
>>
>>43924313
You may be underestimating how fucking boring my job is. I'm a security guard at a natural gas storage facility.

>>43924319
>>43924320
not actually that familliar with non-basic pathfinder rules. Links to these systems?
>>
>>43924299
Psychic duel, from Occult Adventures. You don't have to limit yourself to killing people with your mind anymore, you can go into their mind and kill it from the inside.
>>
>>43924328
I'm pretty sure hes just trapped in a mindscape created by the mesmerist, not a binary mindscape used for psychic dueling.
>>
Are there any plant or plant-like races one can play as in Pathfinder? I can't find any.

I'm thinking of making a nature themed alchemist and am idly wondering about it.
>>
>>43924346
You can see both of them on either side, in sepia or whatever. Pretty sure that's supposed to represent their physical forms while they're dueling. Hat dude wouldn't be all still and silent if it were just a normal mindscape trap, since he'd still be able to act normally.
>>
>>43924283
>But I need something to do at my job.
Have you tried working?

In seriousness though, spend spare time fleshing out and developing the world the players are in and deciding what information is commonly known, easily obtained, fairly hidden, gravely secret, etc. And set Knowledge and Gather Information check DCs for it accordingly. That way, if your players ask something like 'Well, what's in this region for us to pillage etc?' you can respond with 'Make a Knowledge (Geography) check or Diplomacy (Gather Information) check to learn about those things.'

Fill out details about people who are important on some level. Leaders of settlements that the party is capable of reaching or knowing about should be detailed, as should organizations and factions in the world that have goals and objectives of their own.

Remember, the PCs aren't the only People in the world. People have goals and motivations of varying heights and intensities for varying reasons, and a believable and immersive world is one that is filled with People and not Walking Cabbages. Walking Cabbages are dumb and thoughtless things that the PCs can knock over for money, but doing so will make it very apparent that the world is fiction and ruin much of the atmosphere, because nothing ruins atmosphere like the smell of rotting cabbages.
>>
File: An Abstract Kind of Hellf.jpg (357 KB, 775x502) Image search: [Google]
An Abstract Kind of Hellf.jpg
357 KB, 775x502
>>43924192
>>43924328
>>43924346
>>43924355
It's a Psychic Duel, yes.
>>
>>43924349
Ghoran.
>>
>>43924349
I know you can work something up with the Race Builder from ARG, if nothing else. I don't think I've seen anything otherwise, though.
>>
>>43924327
>You may be underestimating how fucking boring my job is.
I'm a security guard at a fucking Social Security office.

My job consists of telling people they can't talk on phones, that they can't come in the building after 4PM, and occasionally tazing very angry minorities and handing them off to the real police.

Besides the tazing I usually get most of my GM work done at work.
>>
>>43924380

Cool. Guess I'll see if the GM will accept that.

I might go 'Plant-like' in the same way Dryads are. Fey type but plant themed. Plant is potent but I'd like to not go beyond Aasimar in points value.

>>43924378

Interesting...though not quite what I'm thinking of. Thanks.
>>
File: Woodborn.jpg (147 KB, 560x747) Image search: [Google]
Woodborn.jpg
147 KB, 560x747
>>43924349
>>43924400
Bloodforge
>>
>>43924400
Race builder rules are hilariously awful, like most rules subsystems Paizo has shit out to fill page space.

Seriously, I can't think of a good one off hand at all. Downtime, Kingdom Building, Caravans, Rebellions, Siege Engines, Vehicles, the other Vehicles, they're all shitty and unfun.
>>
>>43924393
The nearest town is about forty miles away. I'm just here because they need at least on person with a gun within a half hour of travel in case something happens.
>>
>>43924222
Martial can't have nice thing. It's because PF devs are fat nerd who never exercise but they only allows martial to do what they can physically do (within a few hours of training).

See the nerf to weapon cord.
>>
>>43924414

I figured, yeah. I'll try not to make anything too busted.
>>
>>43924416
>See the nerf to weapon cord.
This was apparently a joke, but it should be noted that JJ is so shitty that nobody could tell. So while this isn't a legitimate example of shittery, there are countless others to draw from. Burn as a mandatory balancing mechanic, for example.
>>
>>43924415
Brilliant. Let me guess, no wifi either.
>>
Any advice on making a gunsmoke mystic?

The GM has said that I can make it use any mental stat as it's initiation mod depending on how I fluff up my magic so I'm thinking of making an Engineering-happy elf with a shotgun and a high int.
>>
>Reading Wrath of the Righteous book 1
>Several NPCs with well written and interesting motivations and backstory
>Suddenly the character with a spouse comes along
>Has massive hidden backstory about transgender stuff and love for spouse
>Whole character is basically just there to give character to the spouse
NOW I KNOW WHY EVERYONE HATES MARITALS.
>>
Okay, /pfg/. Thought experiment for you.

I am a Wizard. I want to create a Dungeon. Not the kind of Dungeon that adventurers would plunder, but the kind of Dungeon that imprisons people and creatures for extended periods of time.

Let us assume that I have employed adventurers of various caliber to in their own various ways capture various creatures and people of various levels and ability for me.

How do I keep them imprisoned in my Dungeon?

Assume that the initial prison cell has stone walls six inches thick and a standard Iron Door with the best mundane lock one can procure. It has no windows and food is delivered via a small slot in the door like modern solitary confinement cells in maximum security facilities.

What will get out of this cell? What should I change or add to prevent that thing from exiting it? It could be a physical addition or adjustment to the cell (An extremely small creature should have a cell that is either scaled down to their size or should have a lock and a slot too small for them to get through), a spell or enchantment on the cell (An incorporeal creature might need some sort of Ghost Touch applied to its cell interior surfaces), or merely protocol when interacting with the creature (A monster with a charming Gaze attack must be fed while blindfolded for example), or any number of other things.
>>
>>43924512
I think in general an effective prison is designed with the capabilities of the prisoner in mind. I would focus on building a generic dungeon with plenty of space, organize some guards (perhaps some golems?) and then alter dungeon to suit whatever it is you capture.

Keep in Mind a Golem or Skeleton can just infinutely take readied actions to shoot at a prisoner if they try to escape or cast spells. So having one golem or skeleton in the room or aiming through a slot can be smart.
>>
>>43924459
Nope, but there is a cell tower nearby. My phone works.

>>43924512
baelfull polymorph something into a snail. Feed it lettuces.
>>
>>43924531
Precisely. My point is to identify monster and class abilities that could allow a prisoner to escape a basic cell, and to come up with solutions to implement in more specialized cells to hold those creatures. A normal cell will probably hold a Human Commoner 1, for example, but not a Human Wizard 3, since he might have prepared Knock the day he was captured.
>>
>>43924569
One spell you'd want to have available to you is Spellcrash.

Just keep spellcrashing a captured wizard until they're out of spells, then you can hurl 'em in a normal cell.

Advantage of this, is that they won't have any spells they could use in case of a prison break.
>>
>>43924589
Very helpful! A repeating trap of this used on them would be very handy.
>>
fun fact: aasimars have exclusive access to 1-hour sticks of incense, 10 for 10 gp, unless your GM says otherwise.
>>
>>43924597
Yeah, just toss them in the Crashing cell for a while.

It wouldn't be perfect, Greater Spellcrash can only affect 7th or lower spells, so the really powerful casters you'd need to have special cells for anyway, and then there's spontaneous casters, and divine casters...

Probably just easier to have antimagic fields, really, now I think of it.

But antimagic's boring, and how often do people USE Spellcrash?
>>
>>43924623
Sauce?
>>
File: Screenshot 2015-12-01 03.34.07.png (488 KB, 599x762) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2015-12-01 03.34.07.png
488 KB, 599x762
>>43924644
Advanced Race Guide
>>
Does anyone have that chart several generals ago that had bestiary stats like saves, CMD, HP, etc per CR?
>>
What are some suggestions for alternative paladin mounts if I'm already a quadrupedal creature with a good move speed? I already have several uses for my swift actions (boosts, counters, and smites), so the celestial spirit weapon buff isn't as attractive as it could be.
>>
>>43924707
A Roc so you can get a fly speed.
Just place a harness on your back so you look like a pegasus.
>>
>>43924721
Thanks to Bloodforge, I'm already getting a fly speed through feats, so not as hot.
>>
>>43924631
Honestly, people above level 13 should never be held prisoner on the material plane. At that point either kill them (if that will stop them) or hand them over to a relevant planar authority.

Even if you can hold them, you don't get to level 13 without making either some friends, enemies or some combination of the two who will break in from the OUTSIDE.
>>
When the opportunity arises, how do you whip it /tg/?
Its PF so its presumably impossible to whip it good, but can it be made reliable enough to stick in a group?
>>
>>43924740
Well, if you're willing to dip a bit into Hunter or Inquisitor, you could take the Stick Together feat and get a Ring of Ferocious action, you and your dino can both pounce after a charge.
>>
Any advice on where to go next with this character? 3.5, PF and 3pp all allowed after being discussed with the dm first. Words of Creation has already been denied.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=204518
>>
>>43924859
>cleric/paladin
But why?
>>
>>43924805
but bonded mounts have an intelligence of 6+, they could just learn the feat anyway (since the clause about intelligent animal companions being able to learn any feat they could physically use starts applying). or is there something preventing that?
>>
>>43924903
Not really, its just that hunters can gain the pack flanking(?) feat for free so that you can stick-together pounce combo from any position.
>>
>>43924917
oh my god that prerequisite is hilariously unfair to rangers. are they fucking serious with this bullshit?
>>
>>43924922
The Ranger has been rendered obsolete ever since the Hunter came out.
>>
>>43924917
Outflank. Not Pack Flanking.

Frankly, I believe both rangers and hunters could benefit getting Pack Flanking for free.
>>
I found the Wild Whisperer druid archetype. How does its Wild Shape ability work, exactly? It says "never gains access to any forms beyond Small and Medium animal forms, as beast shape I". Does that mean I am restricted to Small and Medium animals only, but otherwise wild shape works as usual? Or it's literally beast shape I, but 1 hour/level?
>>
>>43925065
Wild Shape already is Beast Shape 1 with hours/lvl.
>>
>>43924413
Holy fucking shit, why is that art so terrible
>>
Where is the anon who posted about guns not harming monsters?
>>
>>43926005
JJ is in his mother's basement, where else would he be anon?
>>
>>43926005
what

I

what?
>>
>>43926005
If its only a 9mm it will do 1 nonlethal against anything with DR.
>>
>>43925948
At least we have half nymph ass in that book, it redeems the art.
>>
>>43926251
Firearms: NEVER STOP NERFING
>>
I am an human Bladebound Magus of 8° level
Here's my stats (leveling included), where should I put my +2 racial?
Str 16
Dex 12
Con 14
Int 16
Wis 10
Cha 8
>>
>>43924378

>Ghoran
>they are literally delicious to eat out
>>
>>43926447
Strength.
>>
>>43926251

that's why you get the stopping power of .45, the 9mm is a baby round for babies.
>>
The art in Pathfinder is so fucking ugly that I can't play the system.
>>
>>43926536

This is why you use art from Legend of the Cryptids, anon.

Now everyone is busty or a hunk.
>>
>>43924876
Bonus turning attempts that were traded away from paladin that gave me more spells per day and access to wizard spells that the DM said were allowed to be cast as paladin spells making them effected by battle blessing and castable in armor. Also for the bonus devotion feats by trading away domains for more durability and movement.
>>
Are there any good looking giants in Pathfinder?
>>
>>43927174
Fire Giants, Cloud Giants, native american (cliff) giants, Frost Giants, probably tons of others. Cloud and Storm giants are probably the most attractice though.
>>
>>43927174

I distinctly remember there being artwork of a gleeful looking giant (not sure what type) cleaving some evil things, she was certainly attractive.

Yes, there are plenty of attractive giants out there.
>>
>>43926854
You took Mystic Fire Knight and Sword of the Arcane Order.
So you are doing good.
Guess what anon? I have a similar paladin, but went harder towards melee fisticuffs with initiator dips than spellcasting.
At your point, remember your paladin caster level is paladin/2+2. If you want more use from your smites, go for paladin 6 and get the rest of the MFK acfs.
If you want more overall punch while maintaining caster levels, dip crusader, then go Ruby Knight Vindicator.
If you want more group support with personal nonmagic force, go full Warlord.
>>43924876
Cleric/paladin is actually a great dip in 3.5.
>>
>>43919022
>Hourglass Nerf
You know, some of those auto-inflicts, like Strike the Hourglass, were EXACTLY what was keeping maneuvers with status effects in use.

It's all about the reliability. If you want people to do something other than full-attack, you have to make standard action strikes attractive.

No one's gonna bother with Temporal Fury when they could just *kill* the target instead, if they get to Fort-Negate or even Will-Partial the thing away.

If "too much damage at levels 1-2" is a problem, then "let's remove the good status effects and force them to stick to damage buffs" is NOT a solution.
>>
>>43927194
>>43927195
The only art I can seem to find is of Hill(billy) Giants and none of the giant entries describe them as particularly attractive. I guess I'll just look for art on the great and infinite plane of Google.

Thanks!
>>
File: Giant - River.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Giant - River.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43927243
Do you enjoy your giants Jolly and Green?
>>
File: 1383061652599.jpg (105 KB, 409x718) Image search: [Google]
1383061652599.jpg
105 KB, 409x718
I am embarked on my first PF campaign after playing 3.pf for a few years, and I come for DM advice.
I am using Romance of the Three Kingdoms as a setting base. Where in Golarion is there enough information on the land/cities/map itself to support 3 rival duchies?
Is there any other advice that could be offered for a first time DM in terms of dealing with players, preparation, etc? The campaign will be E8, tier 3/4 class only, DSP+ToB will be used heavily by me, and encouraged for the players, 30pb unless someone can make an argument to make it 32pb.
>Lu Bu will be Lu Bu
>someone may use undead armies
>pinwheels WILL be authorized
>>
File: Giant - Slag.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Giant - Slag.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43927267
Slag Giants also look fairly normal.
>>
>>43926854
Also, why the fuck did you bump dex and tank wisdom? Your spells will be shit unless you are going for a belt of magnificence, and you don't have the slots to depend on 11 wis alone.
>>
File: Giant - Cloud.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Giant - Cloud.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43927294
Cloud Giants are regal looking.
>>
>>43924512
The toughest one is going to be those sons of bitches with phylactries. you CANNOT let it die(again) or they'll just reappear ten planes away and shift right back to wherever you're most vulnerable in a few days, at full vancian power.
>>
File: Giant - Storm.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Giant - Storm.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43927314
And Storm Giants apparently look like Leonidas.
>>
>>43927267
>>43927294
>>43927314

These are great. Thanks! I'm gathering up "weird" races to send as delegates/ambassadors for my players in their Kingmaker game and I wanted to make sure I had some giants they wouldn't automatically try to kill on sight.
>>
>>43927314
Titties are too small, would not size queen.
>>
File: Giant - Cliff.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Giant - Cliff.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43927333
If you've got any other requests, I've probably got every monster Paizo's ever published (as well as the Psionic Bestiary and Tomb of Horrors).
>>
>>43920966
>>43917394
>Things are not stable right now. OA gutted our psionics sales.
Have you guys considered IndieGoGo/Kickstarter/Crowdsourcing?
Why don't you guys have some kind of Patreon set up for a steady monthly income provided by people who like your work?
You've got a proven track record, either of these options should be fairly reliable.
Seriously...

>>43922785
>I wouldn't /want/ anyone to hawk my shit without awareness of its flaws and the ability to express them to others.
That philosophy is most of why I buy your shit. I no longer buy character options and mechanics from paizo, I find their gamedev frustratingly sloppy. And they don't give a shit about any problems which are found.

>we come here to /pfg/ because the community here provides swift, detailed, and fearless feedback; /tg/ has torn mechanics apart that our other fanbases /didn't even notice/.
>We can't grow without people willing to cut us down. I'm glad to have that here in a venue where I can get people to explain shit.
I used to go to the paizo forums literally all the time, and RPG. Net when I wanted to discuss other systems.
Whenever I wanted to discuss mechanics, It felt like I was trying to discuss philosophy with chimps. /tg/ is happy to talk critically about game mechanics, and gives concise and honest summaries of products before I spend hours reading them to form an opinion from nothing and determine I hate it and I just wafted four hours.

I still check paizo.com when I'm trying to determine officially, how raw works for something.

>I like to think /pfg/ likes us/me because we've repaid their loyalty with our own, but I spend most of my time in a mix of affection and terror for the community here.
Your willingness to critically evaluate problems with your mechanics and correct them is probably the bigger part, but loyalty and respect helps.

>I'm here to listen. It is, literally, my job.
Like, officially? Really?
>>
>>43927294
>magically bred by wizards
WHY DO WIZARDS HAVE TO FUCKING JUSTIFY EVERYTHING!

WHY CAN'T FIRE GIANTS AND STONE GIANTS JUST FUCK AND PRODUCE SLAG GIANTS
>>
>>43927354
I'm not sure. Just some weird/interesting monster races. The players are a pretty varied bunch, so a lot of people thing their kingdom will just take in anybody.
>>
>>43927419
Wizards also invented the wheel.
Wizards were the first to forge the "sandwich".
Wizards built the pyramids.
>>
File: Orang-Pendak.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Orang-Pendak.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43927431
>weird/interesting monster races
You like monkey men?
>>
>>43927460
That's racist. Keep 'em coming, these are great. Thanks so much.
>>
File: Firbolg.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Firbolg.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43927480
There's also a pseudogiant race.
>>
>>43927492
It's funny that they have Reduce Person as a spell like ability.
>>
File: Astomoi.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Astomoi.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43927480
And whatever these are. They're neat, though.
>>
>>43927354
Whatever monster has the best figure.
>>
>tfw players keep dying
>tfw its finally to CR appropriate encounters
Everything is going as planned. The joy of killing a PC in a fair fight is why i DM. Killing them arbitrarily has no joy, but I'm not one of them pussy faggots who pretends I'm not the enemy.

The players provide the challenge and i have to beat their challenge without using excessive resources. But right now I'm wondering what resources to use. What are some good creatures relating to the plane of earth? Its the elemental plane i know the least about. Tossing around templates for stone skin or acid breath is neat and of course there are elementals and genies, but what other weird outsiders or weird earthy creatures might one encounter?
>>
File: Azata - Brijidine.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Azata - Brijidine.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43927523
>>
>>43927347

What bestiary entry has the biggest tits proportional to their body? If you're gonna size queen we need to find the reigning monarch.
>>
>>43927525
What level are they? Personally, I've always liked Bullettes but they don't really scale well.

Cave Dragons have a nasty pair of breath weapons.
>>
>>43927532
Why is Starfire nak-, that comment is so dumb, I can't even finish it.
She's ALWAYS naked.
>>
>>43927222

Since I'm using the base pf paladin I should have full caster level, though I'll need to double check. I'm also using the harmonious paladin ACFs to get inspire courage

I should probably use some feats on more smites, maybe?

>>43927310
I'll lose out on bumping my few cleric spells per day, but my bonus spells are based off of str, while actual spellcasting is based off of cha. Dex is just because the armor I'm using gives a +7 ac and up to +7 max dex while still retaining full movement speed and no ACP
>>
>>43927535
What about biggest WITHOUT proportion?
Yo, >>43927532, make with it. The audience demands.
>>
File: Sahkil - Qolok.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Sahkil - Qolok.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43927535
My instincts tell me the answer is probably something horrible, like a qlippoth or something equally obscene.
>>
>>43927543
5 Soon. I cant go too overboard because honestly each and every one of them are playing characters well below what they could be doing.
>>
>>43927543
How does a bulette's leap work? It gets 4 attacks against EACH target in reach or just 4 in total?
>>
File: Archon - Trumpet.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Archon - Trumpet.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43927567
I don't even know where to start. I'll just...keep posting endowed bestiary entries until we find what you like.
>>
Is there a spell that restores the corpse of an undead creature so you can cast animate dead on it again? Each time it is destroyed simply raising it again and again to be a massive prick?
>>
>>43927523

I'm fairly sure the entry with the greatest figure that won't kill you is the Ghaele, in fact every Azata is a busty 10/10.

If you're unconcerned about safety, the Succubus is your next best.
>>
File: Azata - Lillend.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Azata - Lillend.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43927619
Snek tits
>>
>>43927566
>base pf paladin
>using 3.5 acfs
Dude, what? You are going for some serious mishmash. Regardless, MFK modifies your caster level to be paladin level cut in half, plus 2.
If you are pf pallie and using MFK, at least go for pallie 5, so you can disrupt spellcasters with each hit of smite. Are you staying pallie?
>>
>>43927610
Y'know, I'm not 100% sure. I played it as 4 claw attacks total, but that might not actually be the correct interpretation.
>>
>>43927640
It's just trading out turning attempts and some mercies. I was planning on taking Paladin the rest of the way.
>>
>>43927619
>>43927637
My African American fellow of choice.
>>43927643
It's likely total. The other way would make it one of the singular examples in the game I can think of.
>>
>>43927619
She can blow my trumpet any time.
>>
>>43927661
I usually had the bulette leaping at only one person at a time anyway, so I don't think it really came up for me.
>>
File: Daemon - Crucidaemon.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Daemon - Crucidaemon.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43927637
Rock-hard tits.
>>
>>43927535

Succubus tits range from DFC to huge, however it depends on the individual succubus.

If you want busty entries as they're presented in the bestiary, the Brijidine is particularly well-endowed, as are most of the female good outsider entries.

What's the entry for Valkyrie look like? They tend to be pretty voluptuous in folklore.
>>
File: nocticula.png (927 KB, 668x915) Image search: [Google]
nocticula.png
927 KB, 668x915
>>43927535
Do demon lords count?
>>
>>43927619
>>43927671

So when Iomedae is torturing the party with trumpets, they're being blown by Trumpet Archons?
>>
File: Demon - Marilith.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Demon - Marilith.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43927683
Snek Tits II: Heavy Metal Edition
>>
File: Demon - Succubus.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Demon - Succubus.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43927691
>Succubus tits
Did someone say Succubutt tits?
>>
>>43927637

>Lillend
>That expression

If only I wasn't on my phone I'd post the relevant reaction image, it's the baseball bat guy.
>>
>>43927710
Not even fair.
>>43927715
>now we're talking
>>
File: Demon Lord - Caizel.png (686 KB, 1700x2200) Image search: [Google]
Demon Lord - Caizel.png
686 KB, 1700x2200
>>43927710
>Do demon lords count?
I don't see why not.
>>
>>43927710

Of course they do, I also remember the succubus BBEG from Wrath of the Righteous being very busty.
>>
>>43927735
>constant tongues
>>
File: Demon Lord - Nocticula.png (7 MB, 3336x2168) Image search: [Google]
Demon Lord - Nocticula.png
7 MB, 3336x2168
>>43927710
>Nocticula
Winner of the Demon Slut of the Year award, for a thousand years running.
>>
>>43927735
Eh, less tits, more hips+thighs,
Also perfectly fine.
>>
File: Demon Lord - Sifkesh.png (7 MB, 3344x2168) Image search: [Google]
Demon Lord - Sifkesh.png
7 MB, 3344x2168
>>43927748
Amputee tits.
>>
File: Devil - Handmaiden.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Devil - Handmaiden.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43927784
Devil tits
>>
>>43927735

Not all Succubuses are created equal, some have more ass game than big guns, or some are just svelte or generally huge.

That redeemed succubus from WotR for example had the thighs/booty for days.
>>
>>43927768
And attempting to rise and redeem herself to get away from her evil past. Just think, you could indulge your purification fetish on the demon lord of lust.

Makes you wonder what it was that she did as an empyreal lord to cause her to fall and become a demon lord.

I wonder just how much of Nocticula's history is actually true, and if she really WAS the first succubus like is claimed. Given what's been learned about her at this point, it seems doubtful. And her relationship with Socothbenoth as "brother and sister" is questionable as well.
>>
File: Devil - Lilin.png (794 KB, 1700x2200) Image search: [Google]
Devil - Lilin.png
794 KB, 1700x2200
>>43927808
Monochrome devil tits
>>
File: Devil - Lilith.png (728 KB, 1700x2200) Image search: [Google]
Devil - Lilith.png
728 KB, 1700x2200
>>43927821
Queen of the Monochrome Devil Tits
>>
>>43927816
>what it was that she did as an empyreal lord to cause her to fall and become a demon lord.

She fucked everybody. Everybody there was, she banged them, and got kicked out for being way too gross and sticky. Even Rovagug.
>>
>>43927784
>mouth sewn shut
BOO!
>>43927808
A evil twilek?
>>43927814
Pics, anon.
>>
>>43927572
Why does it have nipple rings?

Who even put those on it?

It takes it from "scary" to "silly".
>>
File: Div - Pairaka.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Div - Pairaka.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43927837
Div tits
>>
File: arueshalae.jpg (45 KB, 485x720) Image search: [Google]
arueshalae.jpg
45 KB, 485x720
>>43927814
>>
>>43927816

Succubi arise from particularly bitter female souls that sought sensual pleasure to mask their insecurities.

Nocticula may have been the spurned lover of a god, sounds like something Erastil would do.
>>
>>43927857
>foul landscape of blazing rashes, oozing pustules, and taut blisters
>any willing contact with its skin gives disease

I don't know that I could do it, anons.
>>
>>43927847

See >>43927859

Although I do remember an anon posting a picture of her from Demon's Heresy where she was kneeling before a statue of Desna, she definitely looked like she had the succubus charms in that one.
>>
>>43927877
Nurgle frowns in your general direction.
So does Slaanesh.
>>
File: Drakainia.png (8 MB, 3316x2088) Image search: [Google]
Drakainia.png
8 MB, 3316x2088
>>43927857
OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK tits
>>
>>43927768
>>43927784
Do you have Ahriman, Lord of Divs' stat block?
>>
>>43927859
>>43927894
Aww, that is pretty damned waifu status.
>>
File: arueshalae praying.png (972 KB, 1103x653) Image search: [Google]
arueshalae praying.png
972 KB, 1103x653
>>43927894
This one?
>>
File: Dryad.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Dryad.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43927906
Acorn tits
>>
File: Howhorrifying.png (365 KB, 736x718) Image search: [Google]
Howhorrifying.png
365 KB, 736x718
>>43924368
>working at work
>implying the job can't be finished before the clock
>implying the arbitrary 8 hours reflects current efficient workplace environment

My job is so vacant half the day that I do other people's work and still have time to fuck off on tg

koalas are more efficient
>>
>>43927934

That's the one.

Girl got a figure.
>>
>>43927837
A former queen of Hell is only 17 HD?

Time to pull out the greater planar binding spells again.
>>
File: Ahriman.png (8 MB, 2884x1884) Image search: [Google]
Ahriman.png
8 MB, 2884x1884
>>43927921
Here ya go. I had to cut it down a bit for it to fit under the 8mb limit.
>>
File: Customer Service B.jpg (20 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Customer Service B.jpg
20 KB, 225x225
>>43927406
Really-really, anon. All of us share /some/ responsibility for getting playtest data, interacting with the community, and, yes, helping to promote our products. But I ended up The PR Guy and I take it seriously. A lot of times I'm the voice in the team that brings feedback from folks too shy (or reluctant to post on forums) to otherwise be able to give it.

I'm not /paid/, admittedly, but see previous bajillion comments re: we're four guys and a truck, and the truck is a piece of shit. I'd end up doing it anyway even if it wasn't my job...which in hindsight, is probably why it /is/.

Mornin' /pfg/.
>>
>>43928030
Gareth, you do this stuff professionally.
If I threw some homebrew at you, would you look at it and tell me that it's shit?
>>
File: Empyreal Lord - Vildeis.png (8 MB, 3344x2172) Image search: [Google]
Empyreal Lord - Vildeis.png
8 MB, 3344x2172
>>43927936
Notable lack of tits???
>>
I was looking at the arcforge playtest, and I noticed that the Eclipse uses that idea of dividing your level for multiple companions, like a Pack Lord Druid or a Beasmaster Ranger.

Is that actually good? Every time I look at archetypes like that I can't help but think this is awful. What is the point of a tenth level character having two fifth level companions? Or worse, a ninth level and a first level one? The first level one is going to die if any enemy looks to hard at it. It's worse than a tenth level familiar. Is there anything I'm missing? Anything that makes this design choice good? Any exploits to legally get a druid level double your actual levels in Druid/Ranger?

Particularly if I wanted multiple Animal I would rather have one full level and one level -3, maybe a third at level -6. But two at half level or three at a third of your level each just seems like you would need new Companions (or mechas) after every other fight.
>>
File: Encantado.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Encantado.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43928072
Fish...tits? This is starting to get complicated.
>>
File: Fleshwarp - Grothlut.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Fleshwarp - Grothlut.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43928097
Fleshwarp tits
>>
File: Fungus Queen.png (6 MB, 3336x2168) Image search: [Google]
Fungus Queen.png
6 MB, 3336x2168
>>43928109
Yeast infection tits
>>
I'm trying to make a character that focuses on shield bashes, and I'm a little confused about enchanting my shield as a weapon vs. as a shield. Can I just enchant the shield spikes as a weapon and enchant the shield as a shield separately? Or is it even more complicated than that?
>>
>>43928072
>who put the blade in her hand

Could make an investigation campaign out of that, maybe.
>>
File: Genie - Marid.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Genie - Marid.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43928120
Genie tits
>>
>>43928126
>Can I just enchant the shield spikes as a weapon and enchant the shield as a shield separately?
That is how it works, anon.
>>
File: Genie - Shaitan.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Genie - Shaitan.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43928137
Rocky genie tits
>>
>>43928141
Awesome.
>>
>>43928137
>swiggity swooty, comin' for that booty
>>43928147
WHERE ARE THE TITS JESUS CHRIST
>>
>>43928030
Gareth some feedback for Ssalarn >>43928074

Also, if you ee him tell him that waiting until 20th level as a Squad Leader tactician is wy too much waiting before you can form a Megazord. It needs to be a feat or mech enhancement that anyone with a bonded mech can take, so a party of mech pilots can go Power Rangers at level 12, at the latest. Prefrably at 9th.
>>
File: Girtablilu.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Girtablilu.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43928147
Scorpion tits
>>
>>43928060
I can, though I will HEAVILY stress that this does not mean anything official. Just my helpful look-over
>>
>>43928162
>CoC the monster
>>
>>43928141
Does that mean if you had a weapon with the Shield property you could enchant it three times? Once for the actual weapon, once as a shield, and once for the armor spikes on the shield which are also weapons?
>>
File: Grig.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Grig.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43928147
Grasshopper tits?
>>
>>43928030
>>43928170
............. have I learned something?
>>
File: Hag - Pit.png (790 KB, 1700x2200) Image search: [Google]
Hag - Pit.png
790 KB, 1700x2200
>>43928182
THE WORST HAG TITS
MAKE THEM GO AWAY
>>
>>43927195
>>43927243
If it helps, the one anon is talking about is an Elysian Titan.
>>
>>43928179
>had a weapon with the Shield property you could enchant it three times?
No, because the shield property just gives you shield AC bonus, not make it applicable to Armor Special Abilities.
>>
File: Hamadryad.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Hamadryad.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43928194
Forest tits
>>
>>43928190
Nah. I'd make the offer to look things over, but I kinda have to hit up the courthouse here in a Right Now, While I Have Time For Once and then handle the reasons I'm going (to wit: tags expired on the car).
>>
>>43928194
>floppy tits
GOOD GOD
>>43928209
Well, this is pleasant enough.
>>
>>43928190
We're all part of the same collective. So we hear each other's thought's constantly. Help me...
>>
File: Harpy - Basic.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Harpy - Basic.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43928209
Bird tits
You could seriously run a CoC campaign with just 1st party Paizo materials.
>>
File: Herald - Steward of the Skein.png (4 MB, 3344x2168) Image search: [Google]
Herald - Steward of the Skein.png
4 MB, 3344x2168
>>43928231
Death knight tits
>>
File: 1440901888694.jpg (566 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1440901888694.jpg
566 KB, 1200x1200
>>43928230
>We're all part of the same collective
Holy shit, I knew it.
Also, here it is. Kindly rip it apart.
https://armrstudios.wordpress.com/2014/12/12/new-base-class-sephyrus/
Also, if you want more, tell me what you think of this 3pp race.
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/races/3rd-party-races/jon-brazer-enterprises/half-faerie-dragons
>I love y'all, taking time for lil' ol' me
>:3c
>>
File: Herald - Thais.png (5 MB, 3344x2168) Image search: [Google]
Herald - Thais.png
5 MB, 3344x2168
>>43928247
Adventure God's Waifu tits
>>
>>43928231
>for once, you can call her a harpy and not get slapped
Fucking Breeding Season faggots, get the fucking game out, hate you guys.
>You could seriously run a CoC campaign with just 1st party Paizo materials.
You know they DO, right? The people that make the game?
>>43928247
Dullahan? Does the head come off?
>>
>>43928231

>CoC campaign

Don't you mean a classic campaign? Heroes in the old stories were taking these types of creatures as wives all the time.

Just make a normal campaign where you play proper heroes and introduce them to Huldra, or Erlkings or Nymphs, and let nature take its course.
>>
>>43928283
Now we are fucking talking, mang.
>extra wings for EXTRA GRIP
>>
File: Huldra.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Huldra.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43928283
Foxy tits
>>
>>43928174
I don't see how Call of Cthulhu is relevant.
>>
File: Jorogumo.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Jorogumo.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43928322
Spider tits redux
>>
>>43928262
Looking them over now. Did the race first, now chewing on the class. Race is obviously already published, do you work for that company? If so, there are other niceties involved in reviewing your work.
>>
>>43928322
>huldra
>FOX tail
Reeeeeeeee
>>
File: Kitsune.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Kitsune.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43928322
Furry tits
>>
>>43928322

>Strength 19
>Charisma 19

Jesus Christ, these things would make excellent Paladins if you took one to church.
>>
>>43924488

Bump for any help with this?
>>
File: Kyton - 0.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Kyton - 0.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43928346
Bondage tits
>>
>>43928352
A player brought this up to me, asking to play it in a campaign.
I am exceptionally disinclined to grant it, but I want it's take on mechanical terms before I grind it to pulp on the thematic ones.
>>43928342
Just... think that.
>>
>>43928361

Norwegian Huldra have cow tails.

Swedish Huldra have fox tails.
>>
File: Kyton - Apocrisarius.png (5 MB, 3348x2172) Image search: [Google]
Kyton - Apocrisarius.png
5 MB, 3348x2172
>>43928379
Also bondage tits
>>
File: Kyton - Termagant.png (1 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Kyton - Termagant.png
1 MB, 1675x2175
>>43928398
Even more bondage tits, this time with a large side of NOPE.
>>
>>43928390
>Sweden
No
>>
File: Lamia - Basic.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Lamia - Basic.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43928414
Lamia tits
>>
File: Lamia - Matriarch.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Lamia - Matriarch.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43928431
Snek Tits 3: The Snekening
Paizo really likes its serpentine women.
>>
>>43928441
Don't say that, you almost make them sound like good people.
>>
>>43928262
So it's a FF dragoon class.

>Basic chassis looks fine. Full BAB, d10 hit die, 2 good saves, decent skill list, 4+INT skills.

>Proficiencies
They're called Short Bows, not Smallbows.

>Leaping Charge
Full round action? Means no pounce, means shit damage. You'll want to define the interaction with Spirited Charge and Lances. I'd honestly consider making it count as a mounted charge for lances, only because it will only ever give you a single attack.

>High Jump
I suggest adding class level to the minimum number of Feet the jump can make you move. Jump checks are ridiculously hard in PF, especially vertical jumps.

>Lancets
I'll get back to these.

>Tactical Charge
5th level should be "1 turn of /up to/ 90 degrees"
17th level's wording is awkward, not sure what it's supposed to do.

>Armor Training
I hate it but I get why it's there

>Leap Attack
I'm not sure how this is different from their /other/ charge attack or how it's supposed to interact with a charge, since it costs a standard action, but a charge already eats a full round action.

>Fast Charge
No real issues.

>Zephiric Fall
No real issues.

>Armor Mastery
Hate that it exists, but I get it.

>Death From Above
It's a capstone. Works alright.

Will continue.
>>
>>43928207
Are you sure? It says "the weapon counts as a light shield made of wood or metal and can have armor spikes (your choice)".
>>
>>43928283
Canonically a former prostitute, too.
>>
>>43928342
>CoC
>Call of Cthulhu
Oh you poor sweet innocent child
>>
>>43928477
Counts as in terms of use, but you'll have to find some precedent set that it means it can take armor based magics.
>>43928474
I believe that leap attack is supposed to be something you can use WITHOUT charging, as a standard action attack similar to the Vital Strike line.
>>
>>43928386
The race is good... Other than the breath weapon. That is CRAZY good CC, probably way too good
>>
File: Lampad.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Lampad.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43928441
Gollum tits
>>
File: Leanan Sidhe.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Leanan Sidhe.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43928530
Artsy fey tits
>>
>>43928530
Needs a hug, hits me in the feels.
>>43928542
Basic bitch, through and through, would not bang.
>>
File: Maenad.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Maenad.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43928542
Party Girl tits
>>
File: Manananggal.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Manananggal.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43928567
HORRIBLE BAT TITS
>>
>>43928567
Varying degrees of want.
>>43928580
Why you do this, man? I thought we were cool.
>>
File: Medusa - Basic.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Medusa - Basic.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43928580
Snektits 4: Guns of the Patriots
>>
>>43928390
>>43928361

Can't get every depiction right, they're also supposed to have Lynx ears they hide with hats, cowls or shawls.
>>
File: Merfolk - Basic.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Merfolk - Basic.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43928603
Better fish tits this time
>>
>>43928603
>strangely attractive
>strange
Ain't nothing strange about that fine ass.
>>
File: Merfolk - Deep.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Merfolk - Deep.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43928617
Deep Fish tits
>>
File: Mezlan.png (8 MB, 3320x2120) Image search: [Google]
Mezlan.png
8 MB, 3320x2120
>>43928636
Ooze tits
>>
File: Nereid.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Nereid.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43928661
Watery tart tits
>>
File: Nymph - Basic.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Nymph - Basic.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43928689
Purity tits
>>
>>43928262
Cont. from >>43928474

Lancets:

>Broken Horn
Why you gotta penalize people for using Combat Maneuvers? Combat maneuvers are already penalty enough. They don't get enough Bonus Feats to really get into the Combat Maneuver stuff anyway with only two bonus feats.

>Crescent Moon
So the Broken Horn gets to be worse at their specialty than normal when charging, but the Crescent Moon gets to be /better/?

You should include an ability to use whirlwind attack on a charge, especially if they're getting it for free as part of the whole schtick.

>Dragon Fang
Demoralize on a charge and other attacks. There are actual feats for this like Cornugon Smash. You should look at those. And stop making people worse at charging.

Watch your wording on Devastating Charge, the way it's worded, they'd gain x3 damage instead of the normal x1.5 from power attacking two handed. I assume you only wanted them to go from x1.5 to x2.

>High Wind Lancet
Those bonus feats SUCK. Pick better ones. Otherwise, this is just kind of underwhelming. Their abilities are going to provoke a /lot/ of AoOs and I'm not sure their skill bonus stacks with the bonus they already get to acrobatics. Why not just give the whole class a general boost to acrobatics?

>Staunch Ward
Minor bonuses to AC, a known sucker's game. Terrible bonus feats (combat expertise at 10th? Seriously?). I'd seriously consider rewriting the whole thing.
-----------------------------------------

So, conceptually the class is solid. Its mechanics match the fluff and the design goal. But I think you play it too safe: nonscaling bonuses to AC, Attack and Damage are pretty piss poor class features (see fighter), and they don't get enough bonus feats to really be a good combat character. Overall, the class needs more oomph.

I noticed a distinct lack of support for charging hurlers, which struck me as odd. Charging Hurlers need love.
>>
>>43928617

Holy shit I didn't expect the merfolk to be that adorable.
>>
>>43928209
This, I'm literally writing a campaign around this.

You're doing gods work MonsterCodex Anon, do you by change have the Erlking one to go with it?
>>
File: Oceanid.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Oceanid.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43928700
Sea tits
>>
>>43928689
Is the Nereid from RoW the best waifu in the AP?
>>
File: Erlking.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Erlking.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43928714
Of course. Your wish is my command.
>>
File: Oread.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Oread.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43928718
Stone tits
>>
>>43928731
Amazing, thank you very much.
>>
File: Peri.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Peri.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43928747
Hot tits
>>
>>43928703
I didn't write the class, but your commentary is massively appreciated.
If I wanted to put your suggestions into play, where do you feel I should start?
You have pointedly mentioned the lack of scaling bonuses, perhaps +x/4 levels?
Cut the penalties for combat maneuvers, or add a scaling bonus to them?>
>>
>>43928714

You're writing a campaign around a Hamadryad?

Give us more info, we might be able to help or beg to join.
>>
File: Petrified Maiden.png (1 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Petrified Maiden.png
1 MB, 1675x2175
>>43928755
No prob.
>>43928747
Even stonier tits.
>>
>>43928729

The best waifu in RoW are, in order.

Greta = Nereid > Nadya > Dragonkin
>>
File: PF Greta.jpg (114 KB, 739x1190) Image search: [Google]
PF Greta.jpg
114 KB, 739x1190
>>43928729
There's a Nereid in RoW? Also, no one will agree with you because Greta is in RoW and this whole general is devoted to awoo tits.
>>
File: Poludnica.png (7 MB, 3328x2168) Image search: [Google]
Poludnica.png
7 MB, 3328x2168
>>43928773
Fertile tits
>>
>>43926447
Judging by your stat distribution, you use Strength as your attack stat, so that.
>>
>>43928766
General rule of thumb: If you want someone to focus on a specific set of abilities, give them a reason to do so.

I don't like +numbers but +1/5 levels is a good base for AC and Attack rolls.

What you really want is to give people the ability to do things they can't get through feats or items. Unique features are what gives a class its appeal.
>>
File: Pooka.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Pooka.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43928790
Bunny tits. I think we're running out of animals to slap tits on. Ha ha, I kid. They're plenty more animals to slap tits on.
>>
>>43928781
What about the Huldra?

>>43928789
Frozen Stars, you rescue (or not, either way) a captured Nereid who has become an excellent chef.
>>
>>43928795
Well, as I said, this isn't my class, but it's likely to appear in my campaign, so I am at liberty to offer advice.
However, if I trusted myself to do it right, I wouldn't have asked others to look at it, so any advice proffered will be greatly appreciated.
>>
File: Psychopomp - Kere.png (8 MB, 3344x2168) Image search: [Google]
Psychopomp - Kere.png
8 MB, 3344x2168
>>43928802
Anti-necrophilia tits
>>
>>43928718

>Oceanids consider walking a chore and avoid it when possible
>haughty silver-haired nymph that demands you princess carry her around everywhere and adores the way you enjoy her body

I think I want this?
>>
File: Psychopomp - Memitim.png (1 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Psychopomp - Memitim.png
1 MB, 1675x2175
>>43928824
Reaper tits
>>
File: Psychopomp - Morrigna.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Psychopomp - Morrigna.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
>>43928836
Fabulous Death tits
>>
>>43928853
>Magical fetishes adorn her clothing
I know what they meant here. I really do. I still can't manage to read it that way.
>>
>>43928771
heres the quick version

Primal gods sealed away long ago
Humans/everyone else gets rich and stupid with no gods hoarding power, metal seemingly leaps from veins, crops pour from the soil.
Nearby great forest (ran by dryads and an Erlking) blossoms and blooms in the new born bloom
Many centuries later, Erlking's sword has been dry too long, his mind dusty and untouched like a hollow log. Starts to see Humans as a plague, but they have become too strong, too well established, beyond the will of the forest.

Starts going about raising the old gods from their prisons, (which the PC's obviously want to stop), they are helped, oddly by his wife, the aforementioned Hamadryad.
She wishes for the balance to be back in the world, and knows if the gods are released they will bring a terrible war.

She helps the PC's by blessing them with fey pathways and shortcuts (mushroom rings and the like) and granting kinship to some of the stranger races (trading with satyrs, centaur mounts etc).

Gives me a good excuse to explore the civilization aspects of some of the odder races.
Its still a rough draft
>>
>>43928781
>>43928818
There is also a dragon in the fifth book.
>>
File: Rakshasa - Amanusya.png (564 KB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
Rakshasa - Amanusya.png
564 KB, 1675x2175
>>43928853
Rakshasa tits
Bonus points for them being functional handles while you make out with her.
>>
File: Please, no more.png (111 KB, 417x234) Image search: [Google]
Please, no more.png
111 KB, 417x234
>mfw predicting that the party's musclegirl barbarian would try to hook up with the only dick in the party
>mfw barbarian's player liked Elsbeth Drawfag's musclegirl and modeled their character after said musclegirl
>mfw I was right, and the barbarian didn't even wait until the party had gone on two outings before she made her move on the guy
>mfw my character is the only dick in the party

I'm not sure how to feel about predicting something correctly this time.
>>
>>43928818

Forgot about the Huldra, but she'd probably be in a threesome tie with the Wolf and Nereid.
>>
>>43928875
You can look her in the eye while performing doggy style.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 116

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.