[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is he so based bros?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: LemanRuss.jpg (180 KB, 587x774) Image search: [Google]
LemanRuss.jpg
180 KB, 587x774
Why is he so based bros?
>>
Im not your bro, you dog.
>>
He'd be better with a haircut that Skrillex doesn't consider fashionable.
>>
>>43921830
Because you're only 12
>>
>>43921871
It's pretty popular in the year 30000

>>43921976
Lionfag faggot detected
>>
>>43921830
Objectively the worst primarch

including the traitors
>>
File: 1445205760589.jpg (89 KB, 1146x1148) Image search: [Google]
1445205760589.jpg
89 KB, 1146x1148
>>43921830
That's not how you spell Lion El'Jonson, the most loyal of all the Primarchs.
>>
>>43921830
>>43925117
Why don't they like each other?
>>
>>43925148
Leman Rus is a yif loving furfag, that's why.
>>
>>43921830

He's got a red rocket on his avatar sex pony tail.
>>
>>43925148
All sources say they grew to like each other and that they shared more similarities than differences.

There is a whole plotline about the Space Wolves and Dark Angels focusing on the rivalry between the Wolf and the Lion, and forgetting about the friendship and bond between them.

So all you guys are as idiotic as the in-verse characters for missing it too.
>>
>>43925117
You speak of loyalty to Emperor like it is some kind of good thing.
Being loyal to Big E is same as being loyal to Chaos gods.
That is why Gulliman and Khan were best. They were loyal to humannity not to Emperor.
>>
I wouldn't hold hands with alot of the primarchs, but I would with Russ :3
>>
>>43921830
Why is the artwork so shit? Looks like something from a gypsy owned amusement park. I can almost hear the echoing voice
>>
>>43925243
Isn't this like with Dwarfs and Elves?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.