[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You approach the thrown of the Demon King, ready to slay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: demon-king-29588-1366x768.jpg (164 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
demon-king-29588-1366x768.jpg
164 KB, 1366x768
>You approach the thrown of the Demon King, ready to slay him once and for all
>He simply sits there, watching you with his burning eyes
>You hear a faint murmuring under his helmet, clearly his demon speak
>But as you listen closer, you begin to make out common tongue
>"Get me out of this thing!"
>You remove the demon king's helmet to reveal that he is a pasty faced human teenage with acne
>He was exploring this abandoned temple with some of his friends due to a dare, and was told to dress up in that armor he is wearing now, as they found it just lying on the ground
>He did so, but the armor was incredibly heavy and he sat down on the nearby thrown
>The temple suddenly became full of demons, and they slaughtered his friends
>The demons mistook him for the Demon King, and not being able to understand him under his helmet, simply went about destroying the land to please him
>The armor is so heavy that he hasn't been able to get up from the throne
>He fears that if he were to go back to his village and tell them what happened, they will execute him.
What do
>>
>>43921471

So he's been pooping in his armor the whole time?
>>
>>43921471
Teach OP to spell throne.
>>
>>43921504
He has been pooping in this armor the whole time. You assumed the stench was gaseous evil when you entered the temple.
>>
>>43921504
Of course.
That's what you're supposed to do.
>>
If the armor is so heavy that he can't even get up while it's on, how'd he put it on in the first place?
>>
>>43921593
Friends likely helped him into it.
>>
>>43921593
It's harder to lift a load from a sitting position than to maintain a standing position, which he couldn't do for long.
>>
Shouldn't he have died from dehydration by now?
>>
>>43922651
The demons probably take care of him.
>>
>>43923599
Occasionally the pour fellwine into the slot of his visor in an effort to please him.
>>
I would read this manga.
>>
This guy must have been bored. Like I have adhd. What you described is complete hell for me.
>>
>>43921471
I get that this is probably a dubiously moral thing to do, but I kill the kid anyway.

It's exactly the mind of mindfuckery that a demon would pull.
Not taking any chances, ram a yard of steel don't the throat of everything in the castle, burn the castle, demolish the castle, salt the ground of the castle and piss holy water on the ashes of the castle. It's the fucking Demon King. You kill those until they die to death.
>>
>>43923633
This dudes got a point.
>>
>>43923627
>I have
self diagnosed non-existent aliment because it excuses my laziness and lack of discipline.
Is that what you wanted to say, anon?
>>
>>43921471
>thrown
>>
>>43921504
It's the armour of the Demon King.
It probably has a pocket dimension stashed under his ass that collects crap, lets it ferment for a couple of decades, and then teleports it to a random LG God's front porch, with a little note sticking out reading "Bon Apetiet <3 - The Demon King"
>>
Does this mean the Angel Queen is also just some girl trapped in a fancy dress?
>>
>>43925642

We should totally hook up these two.
>>
>>43921471
I hire the bard with the sickest beats in all the land to throw down with the demon king, fulfilling the prophecy and ushering in a new age of rhymes.
>>
>>43925695
It wouldn't be that hard. Both of their costumes are covered in all those straps and hook, we could probably connect them together like Lego pieces.
>>
>>43925621
It's easier to say that it maintains his body without need of lowly biological needs and waste
>>
What if the Demon King IS the armor that he's wearing?
>>
>>43925798
True, but given the fact that this is the kind of campaign where apparently an unholy war was declared on the world in the name of some snot-nosed kid who happened to put on the wrong suit of armour?
I think this is the kind of campaign where simplicity takes backseat to the ridiculous.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.