[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you be married to a pagan Goddess and be a servant and true
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 12
File: Holo says Hi.jpg (219 KB, 897x647) Image search: [Google]
Holo says Hi.jpg
219 KB, 897x647
Can you be married to a pagan Goddess and be a servant and true follower of Christ? How would you explain it to your family? Pic sort related?
>>
Hypocrisy and bending things to suit your needs regardless of whether it makes sense or not is practically a universal trait of any REAL religion.

So yes, you could do it. It wouldn't even be hard to justify, just make up some imaginary reason why the imaginary rules don't apply anymore.

>Tips fedora
>>
>>43918406
You seem lost. Try >>>/his/
>>
What you could do is say, and attempt to either convert her or turn her into a servant adherent to the Lord. Failing that, you could say that by making her your wife, you are effectively pinning her down and preventing her from her foul pagan practices and spreading the pagan faith. Basically containment.

Either way, you are pacifying and conquering her through marriage and faith (though I'm not sure it could be a proper "marriage" since it wouldn't be fit in the eyes of God). Or with your dick, though that would be frowned upon.
>>
>>43918406
From what I remember she's not really after worship anymore so much as companionship.
>>
>>43918406
People of different religions get married all the time. It's really not that different.
>>
>>43918406
As long as she accepts Christ as her Lord and saviour and God as the creator then yes.
>>
>>43919097
If your a servant and true follower of Christ, the bibles pretty explicit that getting married to someone of a different faith is not a good idea. Spending your whole life agonising that the love of your life refused to repent and was going to be punished by an angry God is not fun, and trying to drive a marriage where both of you have radically different world views and drives is going to be difficult.
>>43919147
This guy has it.
>>
>>43919147
I don't think that works if she's an actual pagan/other deity though. Or any monster or other-faith type creature for that matter.

Like you can convert her and she can even genuinely follow and believe in the faith, but by dint of her nature she exists outside of god's grace.
>>
>>43918406
This has been answered dozens of times before.

Nothing in Christianity strictly prohibits marrying pagan peoples, spirits, or deities. It's generally expected that you'll insist on your wife converting to Christianity, but also is not strictly necessary.

You may freely worship and give offerings to your pagan goddess waifu, however only so long as you give greater amounts of worship and offerings to the Lord.

So yes, YHWH gives no fucks whether or not you marry Holo or not, as long as you accept that he's a better god than your puffy volvo.
>>
You posted this exact thread back in August

I remember posting my fantasies about being an archaeologist who uncovers a shrine to an old goddess and then speaks her name outloud from an inscription. That tiny bit of belief brings her back from the hall of forgotten and unloved Gods. Then she becomes a sweet if eccentric waifu but expects to be worshiped.

This Christmas season, she's about to learn that love ain't about blind submission.

Coming soon to a theater near you.
>>
>>43919196
The Bible is also pretty explicit in that it contradicts itself whether noahide laws apply or not.
Paul and Matthew are directly opposed on the matter.
Also, whether penance is neccesry or not is another point of disagreement.
So yeah, quit parroting what your semi-literate pastor squacks.
>>
>>43919252
>but by dint of her nature she exists outside of god's grace.

Nothing exists outside of God's grace,she is not a god for there is only one god and that is YHWH. He created the universe and that included Holo, that humans decided to worship her as a god is the failing of humans and shall be forgiven if they accept Him in their souls.
>>
>>43919431
I'd watch it.
And fap to it.
>>
>>43919552
>there is only one god
Except for all those times in the bible where YHWH and other gods chose battle prophets to have Divine Miracle battles.

YHWH isn't the only god, it's just that He's the greatest one.

There's a reason why He is the only deity who gets to be referred to as a capital G God.
>>
>>43919636

Ah, Henotheism.

...wait, you're making it sound like they used humans like collectable monsters. Is that legit? That actually sounds pretty cool.

Now I'm imagining a campaign where the players are minor gods and they have to collect humans to do battle with each other. Only instead of amassing an army, they gather high-level adventurers instead--quality over quantity--and battle them pokemon style.
>>
>>43919636
>You are Mass Blessem, a new deity, whose goal is to become the greatest prophet trainer of all time.
>>
>>43919636
Last I checked, the major point in the scriptures where that happened was when Elija summoned fire to prove that worshipping Baal is pointless, and that the God of Abraham was the one true God. Basically it was like challenging someone who is tonedeaf to a rock off
>>
>>43920778
You could also technically count that one part in Exodus where Moses' staff-snake devours the staff-snakes of the sorcerers representing the Pharaoh and the Egyptian gods.

I think more important than any prophet pokemon battles is that one time with the Ark of the Covenent where Yahweh leaves Heaven and comes down to beat the ass of Dagon and the Philistines.
>>
>>43919636
>>43919552
Not necessarily incompatible ideas. After all, the commandment is to have no other gods before Him. Whether that means to worship nothing else in his (inescapable) sight or if it means to hold him paramount amongst the gods is a debate that basically didn't exist before the return from Babylonian exile, and it was a debate that wasn't settled in Jewish or Christian theology until after the fall of the Western Roman Empire.

One could certainly argue that His supremacy before the other gods (He Is Lord of lords) would mean that we can recognize minor deities as fellow creations.

And while it's suggested that you convert your wife, it isn't a demand, though it is expected that you raise your children in the faith.
>>
>>43921022
There's also a passage, in one of the parts about marriage, that says if you get divorced you should still take care of each other and eventually try to make up. This is specifically waived under one condition if your spouse is of another faith: while divorced you should continue to try and convert them, but if it's clear you won't be able to do it, you can completely part ways with no social or moral penalties.
Old Testament, however. Under the New Testament, 'therefore go and make disciples of all nations,' which includes your wife.
Something that should be kept in mind is that it does take a lot to convert somebody, and it's frequently achieved by the efforts of multiple people.
>>
>>43920912
>God forces Dagon's statue to bow down to him
>Philistines prop Dagon back up
>God crushes Dagon's head and limbs, leaving just a torso behind.
>Gives everyone in the city horrible cancerous tumors for pissing him off
>Philistines move the Ark to another city
>God follows it, gives that entire city "tumors of the groin"
>Fucks over the Philistines nonstop until they're begging the Israelites to take the damn Ark back.
>>
>>43918406

This is *literally* a plot point in some old-fashioned Christian folklore, I believe it was in Ireland and it was a Christian with some Fae wife.

Yes, you can be married to a pagan goddess and still be a true servant and follower of Christ, the existence of pagan deities does not mean your worship should diminish.

My family would be overjoyed, mostly because I found a proper woman, I hardly think my father or mother would care she's a goddess at all (hell, they'd be impressed if she's a fertility goddess, they want grandkids after all.)
>>
>>43918406
Angels can look fucking weird dude, you could easily justify her as being one
>>
>>43921380
Angels don't have.... bits.
They're also busy. Usually. Do don't want to be around the ones that aren't.
>>
>>43921380

Old Testament Angels were freaky.

New Testament Angels were very human.

You could probably attest this to something about God trying to humanize Himself, which ultimately culminated in sending His son to be burdened with our sin.

>>43919254
>>43921377
>This is *literally* a plot point in some old-fashioned Christian folklore, I believe it was in Ireland and it was a Christian with some Fae wife.

Not Irish, Scandinavian.

The Huldra is a pagan forest spirit that seeks human companionship, in many cases converting into a human woman when she enters a church and gets married.

There is also a Knight in Arthurian legend that takes a Fae Queen as his wife, and nobody gave a shit.
>>
>>43921419
>Angels don't have.... bits.
Except they can still impregnate human women and make Nephilim.
>>
>>43918789
>>43918406
A literarily reading of the blibe doesn't forbid the marrying other gods, only worshiping them.

So as long as your the opposite sex your golden golden.
>>
>>43921490
>Apocrypha
>>
File: puffy vulva.jpg (38 KB, 500x419) Image search: [Google]
puffy vulva.jpg
38 KB, 500x419
>>43918406
>This hasn't been posted yet

Step it up /tg/.
>>
>>43921449

Yeah but the Huldra loses the fluffy tail if you marry her.
>>
>>43921596

The tail is kind of useless though since they *really* don't like it when you notice it.

If I remember correctly, they're also kind of pushy about getting a proper marriage if you become an item, so if that friendly partnership with the local Huldra becomes something more, you can be damn sure you ain't getting none of that until you say those vows.
>>
>>43921449
>There is also a Knight in Arthurian legend that takes a Fae Queen as his wife, and nobody gave a shit.
There was also the weird homoerotic stuff in Gawain and the Green Knight where Lady Bertilak would repeatedly kiss Gawain because he was obligated by the agreement to kiss Sir Bertilak an equal number of times.

Going by Arthurian Legend would permit literally everything short of bending Lucifer over and plowing his ass. Or maybe I should be using feminine pronouns since Lucifer was a big-tittied noblewoman at the time.
>>
>>43920912
>>43921315
I'm not seeing how that could be interpreted as Dagon doing anything.
The thing with Pharaoh's magicians actually shows some kind of other supernatural stuff, but it could easily be attributed to demons that wanted to keep the Egyptians off the right track.
>>
>>43921449
>Not Irish, Scandinavian.
>The Huldra is a pagan forest spirit that seeks human companionship, in many cases converting into a human woman when she enters a church and gets married.

What about the one from Herr Manelig, where the guy turns down a giantess who was in love with him because she wasn't already Christian?

Was that just the guy being an ass for no real reason?
>>
>>43921639
>Lady Bertilak would repeatedly kiss Gawain because he was obligated by the agreement to kiss Sir Bertilak
Even knights of the round table had to put up with Fujos, it seems.
>>
File: 1445355333236.gif (189 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1445355333236.gif
189 KB, 640x360
>>43921449
>>43921639
>There is also a Knight in Arthurian legend that takes a Fae Queen as his wife, and nobody gave a shit.

It's like nobody remembers Tom a Lincoln, the shepherd boy that goes on to become a knight and sail to what is literally the Island of Fairy Women, who beg him to stay and fuck all of them so they can repopulate.
>>
>>43921639
>Going by Arthurian Legend would permit literally everything short of bending Lucifer over and plowing his ass. Or maybe I should be using feminine pronouns since Lucifer was a big-tittied noblewoman at the time.

15th century England was weird.
>>
>>43919196
>Implying any but god know who will or will not be saved anyway
How protestant can you even get
>>
>>43921740
s/weird/hot
>>
>>43921672
>Was that just the guy being an ass for no real reason?

It's supposed to be a tragic tale, the knight refused to marry her because she's a mountain troll (evil) but it's hinted that she would have become something good if he agreed to the betrothal.
>>
>>43918406
>be a servant and true follower of Christ
Why? You had a better person to worship.
>>
File: Lone Wanderer 1.jpg (70 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Lone Wanderer 1.jpg
70 KB, 500x281
>>43921893
The Lone Wanderer from Vault 101?
>>
>>43921768
> Implying Jesus didn't die for everyone's sins.
There are different flavors of protestants, but the Catholic Church has been conceding the theological differences between it and the Lutherans one at a time for 300 years. Universal Grace is probably the next concession.
>>
>>43918406
>Can you be married to a pagan Goddess and be a servant and true follower of Christ?

Yes

>How would you explain it to your family?

You are converting her to the true path of [s]depravity[/s] salvation.

>Pic sort related?
muh [s]dick[/s] heart
>>
>>43921935
It's 'spoiler', the whole word, in square brackets.
If you're in quick reply, just hit CTRL+S.

Polite sage.
>>
What did you do this past weekend, anon? I told you not to drink too much.
>>
>>43922002
>just hit CTRL+S
Blessings on this goodly anon!
>>
>>43918406
>Can you be married to a pagan Goddess and be a servant and true follower of Christ?
Early Judaism was not monotheist but monolatrist. In other words, it acknowledged the possibility of other deities existing, but considered the God of Israel to be the only deity worthy of worship (disregarding the periods of paganism of course).

You could easily marry a pagan goddess (that's lower case g, heretic!) and be a true follower of Christ as long as you don't worship her. Hell, you might even be the one who ends up baptizing a goddess.

Also, not an economics thread.
>>
In truth it doesn't matter, only through gnosis can one break free from the false reality the demiurge has forced us into.
>>
>>43918406
If you get married in a Christian church, then isn't that acknowledging that God is the higher power and thus not breaking any commandments about having any gods before God?
>>
>>43924974
Can't you do it just as easily with DA POWAH OF DA MONADO?
>>
>>43919552
>>43919147
These.
That being said
>>43918406
>Can you be married to a pagan Goddess and be a servant and true follower of Christ? How would you explain it to your family? Pic sort related?
She'd need to convert before the marriage in order for the union to be approved. Thou shalt not be unequally yoked and all that.
>>
File: MTE1ODA0OTcxMjY3MzYwMjY5.jpg (135 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE1ODA0OTcxMjY3MzYwMjY5.jpg
135 KB, 1200x1200
>>43925029
>anything involving mind-body dualism.
>>
>>43918406
>believing in anything else when you just married a goddess

Well, you could believe that Christ exists, but you will be forced to acknowledge existence of goddess, who (if I rememeber well) isn't supposed to exist according to Bible in first place...

My family doesn't that much about religion, maybe become her followers as they just have a deity in front of them, who knows.
>>
>>43925292
*doesn't care
>>
>>43925292
>who (if I rememeber well) isn't supposed to exist according to Bible in first place
The bible has a fuckton of other gods in it, but most of them are either weaklings who get crushed by YHWH, are physically embodied in their idols and have no real power, or are demons masquerading as a society's patron deities.

At least one other civilization is mentioned as calling up their god's power to win battles, although I can't cite that right now since I'm at work.

Retconning all deities out of existence or declaring them all to be demons leading people astray is a Christian thing.
>>
>>43918406
As long as you agree to brainwash your kids into your religion before they hit the age of reason.
>>
>>43925473
>is a Christian thing
So New Testament, right?
We wouldn't talk about Jesus if were on Old Testament.

Sure, goddess could be called a demon, but that depends on perspective.
>>
>>43919254
>You may freely worship and give offerings to your pagan goddess waifu, however only so long as you give greater amounts of worship and offerings to the Lord.
No, this violates the first commandment.
You are free to marry a pagen goddess, you must not worship her.
>>
>>43924921
>Early Judaism was not monotheist but monolatrist. In other words, it acknowledged the possibility of other deities existing, but considered the God of Israel to be the only deity worthy of worship (disregarding the periods of paganism of course).
I am reminded of the book of exodos where it states that the God of Israel personally goes and smites the gods of egypt.
>>
>>43925718
What is the difference between a good marriage and worship?
>>
>>43925730
God doesn't make anyone lick his boots and beg him to let them cum.

So he's already behind my wife in terms of getting my worship.
>>
>>43925077
>not choosing your own destiny
Somebody isn't feeling it
>>
File: Purge the heresy.gif (3 MB, 800x708) Image search: [Google]
Purge the heresy.gif
3 MB, 800x708
>>43919147
HERETIC!

The one true lord of mankind is the EMPEROR!

NOW LINE UP AGAINST THE WALL AND PREPARE FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT FOR BLASPHEMY!
>>
>>43918406

Isn't it in the testament that other idols are false/secretly god? So you'd be married to god I guess? Or just a liar.
>>
>>43919431
Comic when?
>>
>>43920162
Thank you for my next campaign theme.
>>
>>43925718
It in no way violates the first commandment.
"I am the lord thy God" is more a preface that establishes that his name is God. It's basically like declaring parties at the start of a contract and holds no meaning other than that.
The first full Commandment states "Thou shalt have no other gods before me." Before is the keyword here. You can have other gods, but you cannot say they're more god than God. In pantheon terms, you can have the entire Roman pantheon, complete with Jupiter on his throne, but God is above that entire mountain. In fact, that was the entire reason of that phrasing. During missionary days, they often took the highest god in the local pantheon, typically a sun god, and directly said "This one is God, he is the most important and tells the others what to do." This is what your converted harvest goddess would be, except a lot more literal.

The abrahamic religions didn't become "Shun other gods completely" until Islam with the phrase "There is no god but God (Allah is literally the arabic word for God), and Mohammed is his prophet."

TL;DR: You can marry your wolf goddess, you can even give her worship, but you have to give more to God and thank him for keeping the entire system working so she can do her job. And if she converted, she'd be thanking him right there beside you.
>>
>>43921449
>The Huldra is a pagan forest spirit that seeks human companionship, in many cases converting into a human woman when she enters a church and gets married.

Yeah, and if you neglect her she reverts back to being a hideous forest monster and rips you apart.

Granted, they give you plenty of warning beforehand. One folk story I remember involves a cruel man who kidnapped a Hulder after weakening her with steel, and after marrying her in the church continues to berate, insult and neglect her. One day the Huldra was calling her husband in for dinner, but the husband ignored her, continuing to work the smithy. The Huldra's response was to go down to the smithy, grab the red-hot horseshoe he was working, and bent it straight with her bare hands. She told her husband she could bend him like she bent the horseshoe any time she wishes, but chooses not to.

From then on he was nice to her, and their marriage prevailed.
>>
>>43927167
>Doing mean things to your hollow-backed waifu.

You deserve whatever happens to you if you're bad enough of a husband to piss off your Huldr.
>>
>>43921527
everything about angels other than three of them being dudes named Michael, Gabriel, and Lucifer is from Apocrypha
>>
>>43928115
Isaiah 6:2-4
2 Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.
3 And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.
4 And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke.

I can't remember where the verse with the ones that look like interlocking chariot wheels is. Give me a bit.
>>
>>43928210
I think they're called Thrones if that helps.
>>
>>43928115
Some more,
In Matthew chapter 20 the Sadducees, who take care of the temple and are socially hoidy toidy, go to Jesus and ask him a trick question, attempting to trip him up.
The relevant part here is verse 30: For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

We have some interesting descriptions of individual angels as well, Daniel 10:5-6
5 Then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz:
6 His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.

Matthew 28:2-4, the angel that rolled back the stone from the tomb Jesus was buried in.
2 And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.
3 His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:
4 And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.

They can appear just like people:
Hebrews 13:2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

They can also look extremely strange.
This is the first chapter of the book of Ezekiel, it's too long to paste.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel+1&version=KJV
This is the description of the 'living creatures' referred to a Seraphim with 'the likeness of a man. And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings.' And 'As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.'
And the Thrones, but my post is too long at this point.
>>
>>43928115
Anyway, my point was: no, there's a lot of information in the canon about angels >>43928210 >>43928640.
>>
File: 1381391016294.png (25 KB, 499x468) Image search: [Google]
1381391016294.png
25 KB, 499x468
>>43926961
>Waiting to line them up on walls.
>>
File: 1446679541117.jpg (210 KB, 553x594) Image search: [Google]
1446679541117.jpg
210 KB, 553x594
>>43928115
>Apocrypha
The first thing I thought of was Jeanne d'Arc, and not the actual apocrypha. I'm such a pleb.
>>
File: 1444142304003.jpg (2 MB, 1280x1811) Image search: [Google]
1444142304003.jpg
2 MB, 1280x1811
Would you sire many children in the name of Christ? Would you allow the fruits of your labor to aid you in the creation of New Eden?
>>
>>43919431
Wasn't there an anime about this?
>>
>>43929996
Saberclones not welcome.

This thread is only for good waifus like Horo.
>>
File: 1416752346903.gif (576 KB, 318x269) Image search: [Google]
1416752346903.gif
576 KB, 318x269
>>43930091
>>
File: 1444597044709.jpg (303 KB, 669x735) Image search: [Google]
1444597044709.jpg
303 KB, 669x735
>>43918406
>married to pagan Goddess and be a servant and true follower of Christ?
I mean all kinds of pagan gods/godesses and heroes got retconned into saints.

I'll just say that's what I'm into working on doing.
>>
>>43929996
It's okay, I first thought of Xenoblade Chronicles
>>
>>43925677
I would say it would depend on if said goddess was evil to determine if you could get away with calling it a demon. Then again the demon definition may have been different way back then...
>>
>>43927117
This.

Christianity mostly converted people through absorption, rather than war.
>>
>>43933980
But war makes for a better holy book, which is why there's so many sections that ended with "And then the Philistines were fucked over by the Israelites once again."
>>
>>43927117
>The abrahamic religions didn't become "Shun other gods completely" until Islam with the phrase "There is no god but God (Allah is literally the arabic word for God), and Mohammed is his prophet."
What about the Maccabean revolt? That was all about Jews refusing to worship the Greek gods, so clearly they weren't fine with just saying God's above that, and from what I can tell the Hellenising faction that tried to say you could was seen as radically changing and betraying Judaism, rather than the Maccabees being seen as having new theological ideas.
Not to mention all the stories from the Babylonian Captivity (though I'm not sure about the historical basis there, the Jews clearly believed them for a long time before Muhammad was born)
>>
>>43928640
>They can appear just like people:
Don't forget the time they appeared as two sexy dudes who were so hot everyone wanted to rape them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bar3GOzDNzg
>>
Yes, yes you can.
The question is, if you can get along.
For long, that is.
Can you make your parents shut up?
Can you make the community accept your relationship as it is, without getting out pitchfork and torches?
That, my dear friend, is the question.

Can people, who love each other, can fucking stand and not kill the people around them, who do everything in their mind to poison your relationship with your soulmate?

That, is the real question, babyboy.
>>
>>43934333
Why do some people think it's impossible to introduce a girl to your parents without them asking if she's secretly a pagan goddess? It's not like the name would be a giveaway, 95% of christians can barely name a single deity outside of the greco-roman pantheon who hasn't been part of a Marvel movie.

Worst case scenario, your waifu accidentally alludes to something that happened longer ago than her cover story accounts for, and your parents think she's a cougar who's lying about her age and preying on a younger guy.
>>
>>43934333
The community one shouldn't be a problem if she's a harvest goddess/spirit or something useful like that
>>
>>43935797
Even if she isn't, the community is unlikely to care too much unless they're hardcore Christians.

Some people will try their best to get in her good graces, because no one wants to be on the bad side of a deity, even if it's a minor one.
>>
>>43918406
Like all things religious, it depends completely on your feels and your subjective interpretations of whatever religion you follow (assuming that the tenants of your religion give you leave to interpret things without some kind of clergy).
As to Christianity specifically, isn't God/Yaweh supposed to be the only one who has leave to judge your actions? I'm no expert, but I thought it was a pretty serious sin to presume to judge others in place of God.
>>
>>43935764
>your parents think she's a cougar who's lying about her age and preying on a younger guy.
I doubt they would be too surprised. Afterall, my mother is much older than my father.
>>
>>43918406
Nowhere in the bible does it say you're not allowed to fuck pagan goddesses. It says you're not allowed to worship them because G-Dog is the one true god.

Assuming that loving and plowing a woman is distinct from worshipping her as a deity, I think you'd be safe.
>>
>>43929996
Get back to sucking dragon dick, Jeanne.
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.