[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which has the better technology and weapons, the Ratchet and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
Which has the better technology and weapons, the Ratchet and Clank setting or the Star Wars setting?
>>
>>43895746
They have time machines in R&C and can instantly turn an entire planet into robots, so I guess maybe R&C? But why are you asking this on TG?
>>
>>43895807
Because /tg/ is pretty much a debate club, and they fucking love Star Wars.
Besides, I've seen more out of place threads here anyway.
>>
>>43895807
>TG
>not /tg/

Okay then. ITT we discuss how to go about running a R&C campaign, starting with the level of technology. For the sake of comparison, let's pick the Star Wars universe as the baseline.
>>
>>43896122
original trilogy or future stuff?
this is an important question.
>>
>>43895746
>oh no, not the Grav-o-matric Warp Drive!
>the untested Grav-O-Metric Warp Drive?
>the one you built from Blargian scrap metal?
>>
File: b89.gif (2 MB, 350x315) Image search: [Google]
b89.gif
2 MB, 350x315
>>43896376
Lets start off with the original trilogy, then move on to future shit later.
>>
>>43896398
Yeah the science mumbo jumbo was played out to be a joke, a good joke at that.
>>
>>43896398
I never understood that, how the hell did he get Blargian scrap metal a galaxy over?
>>
File: ArsenalCourtney.png (331 KB, 506x600) Image search: [Google]
ArsenalCourtney.png
331 KB, 506x600
>>43895746
>Don't stop til we dominate
>and exterminate
>all
>organic
>life
>>
>>43895746
RC. SW at least operates on a logic and scale on what somethings can do while in RC the limits of technology is only defined by how much leeway the writes decide to give it.
>>
>>43896533
...I am just now realizing that a decade old game gave me a hint of a robot fetish.
what the fuck.
>>
>>43896533
Please sir, may I have another?
>>
>>43896900
Same here. Weirdly also Angela from Going Commando almost turned me furry after playing it, emphasis on almost. Must've been her voice i guess, for some reason.
>>
>>43897130
...Ratchet and clank has been mind controlling us with fetishes
>>
>>43897166
I'm not sure if I should keep fapping or not.
>>
>>43896122
I've wanted to do this for a while, but could never pick a system.
>>
I literally just got the collection yesterday. Fucken nostalgia.

How have we not made an RPG for this?
>>
File: Plasma_storm.png (400 KB, 470x401) Image search: [Google]
Plasma_storm.png
400 KB, 470x401
Name a gun more powerful than the Plasma Storm
You can't
>>
>>43898836
Rip Ya a New One
>>
>>43898836
The Harbinger.
>>
>>43898836
Wrench.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.