[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
By what logic was worshipping bloodhungry warp horrors better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: lorgar8.jpg (90 KB, 800x680) Image search: [Google]
lorgar8.jpg
90 KB, 800x680
By what logic was worshipping bloodhungry warp horrors better for mankind than the Imperial Truth?
>>
Chance that you can become an immortal demon vs no chance of that happening
>>
>>43893513
Ask that faggot, Lorgar.
>>
>>43893513
Ask that fucker, Lorgar
>>
>>43893513

Because the Emperor was so autistic in his application of the Imperial Truth and his refusal to let his sons in on what he was doing that, from the perspective of people like Lorgar and Horus, Chaos was a much better alternative.

Essentially, it wasn't logical from our outside perspective, but from the view of someone who believed the Emperor was a hypocritical being of god like power preaching secular society, Chaos seemed like it offered a better support structure. Lorgar's biggest issue with the Emperor was that he viewed him as a liar and a hypocrite, and didn't want the entirety of humanity to be subject to such a being. He viewed the Emperor as using humanity as a means to his ends, and Lorgar *thought* Chaos would be not-that.

He was wrong of course, but that was the logic going into it.
>>
>>43893513
Ask that bastard, Lorgar.
>>
File: Lorgar.jpg (361 KB, 800x1066) Image search: [Google]
Lorgar.jpg
361 KB, 800x1066
>>43893513
I don't know, but maybe that bastard Lorgar might have an inkling.
>>
What's the difference? Slavery to Chaos or the Emperor is still slavery.
>>
File: hivemind.jpg (34 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
hivemind.jpg
34 KB, 223x310
>>43893551
>>43893576
>>43893600
>>43893604
>>
>>43893513
That the truth is not actually true and that scholars should feel the need to seek the truth regardless of the consequences?
>>
>>43893909
do you really think if chaos didn't mess things up the imperium would end up where it is today.
>>
>>43893513
It was never about which one was better
>>
>>43893513
I would bet that fucker Lorgar might have some idea.
>>
Ask that spineless, treasonous, traitorous, fuckwit Lorgar.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.