[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MTG: Modern General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23
File: Image.ashx.jpg (35 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Image.ashx.jpg
35 KB, 223x310
"LotV is control card" edition.

Just a single question.
What is the ban update before the Oath PT going to be like? Bans? Unbans?
>>
File: DSC_0012.jpg (4 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0012.jpg
4 MB, 3840x2160
This is mono red control
>>
Cards aren't "control" cards or "aggro" cards, they can play different roles in different decks.
>>
>>43891395
>What is the ban update before the Oath PT going to be like? Bans? Unbans?
8ED is gone. 9ED might follow.
>>
>>43891440
You realise if blood moon goes, people will just play Magus. Sure easier to remove but still there
>>
>>43891416
I like that pic. Ive tested this on xmage and will probably build it now in paper
>>
>>43891440
>8ED is gone. 9ED might follow.

What is the reasoning, if any, behind this?
>>
>>43891455
Are people calling for banning blood moon?
>>
Is Merfolk a good investment?

It looks like a very fun deck and I want to get out of standard due to how expensive it is (and how the cards hold no value).

I heard you can play them in legacy too if you wanted.
>>
>>43891395
>The Dark BMs
Sweet, even if they are a bit fucked. Also, why not 2 Scying Sheets and why the Shrine since it seems to be too slow for modern.
>>
>>43891455
There's a big difference between Blood Moon and Magus of the Moon. Creatures are miles easier to remove than Enchantments, especially with Red spells.
>>
>>43891467
Glad to share it. It's fun
>>
>>43891472
Its solid tier 2 in legacy, but it is a super disruptive aggro deck so it's got good game against combo
>>
>>43891483
He said before shrines just a cutie.
>>
File: Aetherling.ashx.jpg (30 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Aetherling.ashx.jpg
30 KB, 223x310
>>43891430
Look at this cool aggro card. Splashing for it in my mono red sligh deck.
>>
>>43891483
I fucked up the pic. I do play 2 sheets and 20 mountain. The shrine has won me enough games to keep. It gets to 10 real quick and this deck plays a slower game more often than not so it's nice. Probably too cute but I'm attached to it

Usually I'm touchy about my car condition bit they were a steal and I don't mind the scuffs on the moons
>>
>>43891496
Blood moon forces people to build less greedy mana bases. It would suck if they unbanned it.
>>
>>43891472

Legacy throws in FoW and TNN among other treats. But you certainly can carry them over.
>>
>>43891539
"If I play cards like an idiot they aren't good"

Cool story bro
>>
>>43891395
>Bans
Amulet of Vigor
>Unbans
Maybe Sword of the Meek
>>
>>43891472
If you are willing to buy Vials and FoWs. It's ok deck, didn't really show up in last tournament tho. Vials alone is already a hunderd bucks, so be ready to weep.
>>
>>43891637
I have a standard deck that's around the same price that is going to lose all value in about 5 months, so I'm not really hurting to trade/buy in.
>>
>>43891608
Yeap, I agree. Playing control finishers in aggro decks is pretty retarded, possibly as retarded as playing lily in a control deck.
>>
>>43891631
Reprint wasteland, that will hose amuletbloom
>>
>>43891663
Playing six drops in an aggro deck is usually dumb. Lili has plays a role in control decks. Grixis control in modern, shardless bug in legacy.
>>
>>43891631
I think that if you have to drop Titan then it's better to ban Bloom. It doesn't outright kill the deck and Bloom in general is old weird card that could at some point become even more broken.

That is, if you have to ban something to put a stop to Amulet.

>>43891718
Grixis Control doesn't run Lili. Stop shitposting.
>>
>>43891565

Magus serves the same role in a more fair capacity. Blood Moon's prime role is to create games of non-Magic. That's not what anyone wants to be doing, nor is it good on camera.
>>
>>43891783
>Grixis Control doesn't run Lili. Stop shitposting
It does. At least all 3 at my shop do. She's a better fit than new Jace
>>
>>43891798
What makes you think they'll ban 8 and 9ed?
Just pulling this out of nowhere?
>>
Reposting >>43889149

Let's see what happens if we remove 8ED and 9ED (we'll talk about metagame changes afterwards):

>Tron dies (Urza lands)
>Lantern dies (Ensnaring Bridge)
>Amulet Bloom nerf (Summer Bloom), but also slight buff (Blood Moon)
>Storm nerf (Sleight of Hand lol)
>Zoo nerf (Kird Ape and Worship)
>Twin buff (Choke, Boil and Boiling Seas)
>Merfolk buff (Choke, Boil and Boiling Seas)
>Jund buff (Blood Moon), but also slight nerf (Choke)
>Burn unchanged bar metagame changes
>Affinity unchanged bar metagame changes
>Infect unchanged bar metagame changes
>UW Control buff (Choke, Boil and Boiling Seas)
>Grixis buff (Choke, Boil, Boiling Seas, Blood Moon)
>Valakut Titan buff (Blood Moon), but also slight nerf (Choke)
>Scapeshift buff (Choke, Boil, Boiling Seas, Blood Moon)
>Elves nerf (Choke)
>Abzan Company nerf (Choke)
>Living End buff (Blood Moon)
>Abzan buff (Blood Moon), but slight nerf (Choke)
>Bogles unchanged bar metagame changes

This would lead to overall:
>Jund and Abzan are the premium deck to beat, but really isn't perfect thanks to Affinity, Burn, Abzan Company, Valakut Titan, Scapeshift and Living End
>Twin is stronger than before. The rise of Jund makes them upset to have their worst matchup as king, but Twin preys on every one of BGx's weakness decks. Burn is a challenge, however.
>Burn absolutely loves the rise of BGx. Slightly upset about losing Tron, but eh.
>Affinity is unhappy to hear the news about BGx and Twin become more relevant.
>Infect is even more unhappy.
>Merfolk likes the Twin rise and has game against BGx. Overall not that bad for Merfolk.
>Grixis is ready to help BGx and Twin to police the format of linear decks. It also helps that its Twin matchup is pretty good and has a fighting chance against BGx thanks to Snap+Kommand shenanigans.
>The other decks adapt to the topdogs' movements in the metagame.

Overall it sounds good for overall gameplay quality (less "Choke gg" moments) and it gives players a reason to play BGx again.
>>
>>43891798
Blood moon t1 is a bit unfair. Blood moon t3 is fair. It forces you to play around it and fetch basics rather than slamming shocklands. When people can't answer it it might suck, but it goes back to deck building. If your deck can't beat blood moon, that's on you?
>>
>>43891718
>Lily in Grixis control
No tho, nobody does this. Look at goldfish and top8.
>>
>>43891547
While youre actually here, lemme ask, why do you run Relic of Progenitus? What does it add?
>>
>>43891864
>We lose 3 of the most noninteractive decks in the format and everything else gets better
SEEMS GOOD TO ME
>>
File: 1447460210770.jpg (3 MB, 1481x1481) Image search: [Google]
1447460210770.jpg
3 MB, 1481x1481
why the fuck is TCGplayer not showing any fucking lands in their search
>>
>>43891832

I don't think they will. I do think it would be better for the format as a whole, getting rid of T3 Karn as well as Choke/Blood Moon.
>>
>>43891883
http://mtgtop8.com/event?e=10980&d=262505&f=MO
>>
>>43891953
http://www.mtggoldfish.com/archetype/modern-grixis-delve-22887#online
http://mtgtop8.com/event?e=10805&d=261821&f=MO
http://mtgtop8.com/event?e=10702&d=261211&f=MO
http://mtgtop8.com/event?e=10954&d=262370&f=MO
http://mtgtop8.com/event?e=10808&d=261828&f=MO
http://mtgtop8.com/event?e=10430&d=259695&f=MO
http://mtgtop8.com/event?e=10407&d=259567&f=MO
>>
>>43891899
Blunts snapcasters. Fights tasi delve. Makes goyf laughable. Hoses yard strategies
That card draw is really nice too.
My personal meta uses the yard alot.

It works against the demigods but just be smart about popping it and it isn't an issue
>>
>>43891940
Why does everyone hate manabase hosers? Deckbuilding restrictions are part of what makes magic fun
>>
>>43891864
I like these changes. Reprint the cool stuff like Kird Ape and Sleight of Hand and we're good to go.
>>
>>43892002
Some lists don't run it. Some do.
>>
>>43892016
Because cards like choke and boil punish you for playing a color. That is not a deckbuilding restriction that is being unable to play the game at all.
>>
>>43892016
Greedy manabases area already punished by burn and other hyper aggressive decks being extremely prevalent
>>
>>43892100
Fetch non island shocks, or play nonbasics without subtypes
>>
>>43892065
>Reprint the cool stuff like Kird Ape and Sleight of Hand
Do you honestly think that that is possible with the direction standard is taking?

I swear, modern needs a new way for cards to enter the format. Printing new shit in MM sets? Supplemental sets being legal in modern? Fucking something.

>>43892100
There are ways to play around those even in monocolored decks.
>>
>>43892140

That way they can Blood Moon you into a GG. Good plan! What's your next suggestion, don't play Mono-U? Keen!
>>
>>43892192
Who the fuck brings in blood moon against mono blue decks? Are you retarded or just shitposting?
>>
>>43892221

1) Play Choke to shut off the Islands.
2)Follow up with Blood Moon to take away every other U source they have.
3) Sit back and play this game of fun interactive "Magic" you seem to be defending because of "Muh greedy manabases"
>>
>>43892192
If you only have 1 island choke stops being great. So if they're playing GR you fetch basics, but only 1 basic island.
>>
Why the fuck do People want amulet of vigor banned?
>>
>>43892252
Yes because this happens so often
>>
>>43892252
Again, are you retarded or just shitposting? Is the MonoU player just sitting there doing nothing while the opponent resolves these 2 spells? Is the opponent as retarded as you are by bring in Blood Moon against a mono colored deck and lucky enough to hit both choke before you have a chance to do nothing.

I have a feeling you are most likely a retarded shitposting rather than being either retarded or shitposting.
>>
>>43892252
It sounds like they're play GR land death and their deck is doing exactly what they want to and your deck isn't interacting with it. Try leaving up negate.
>>
>>43891783
>Grixis control is not control
>>
>>43891798
Magus of the moon would just mean everyone runs dismember and kills it for 1. There are plenty of ways to build around blood moon, it stops every deck being 4/5 colour goodstuff.
>>
>>43892295
Because non-fair decks are toxic and unfun*

*except for Twin, which you aren't allowed to complain about because it can't win until turn 4
>>
>>43891864
something makes me think this would make price of modern skyrocket
>>
>>43892065
>reprint the cool stuff like kird ape and sleight of hand

Kird ape is an inefficient beater that sees marginal if any play. They'll print strictly better threats if they haven't already.

Sleight of Hand goes against the future of Magic being Exciting and Innovative (TM) by allowing players to not play creatures, which are the best thing ever. trolling aside I'm a little surprised they haven't implemented a "minimum creature count" rule for deckbuilding
>>
>>43892411
a rule like that is stupid. if i just want to full my deck of counterspells and lands, i should be allowed to.
>>
>>43892458
woooosh
>>
>>43892411
Making creatures playable has not negatively effected magic
>>
>>43892252
>play choke turn 3 against merfolk
>they already have a vial on 2 and can play most of their creatures for free at instant speed.

Yeah good one you really showed them
>>
>>43892391
Every meta changes cause prices to increase. It's not new. But to be fair, prices always go up no matter what. A banlist update just speeds up the process by a few months.
>>
>>43892252
>>43892221
merfolk lists can run anything from monoislands to monononbasics
i have literally seen multiple monoblue merfolk lists that run more nonbasics than basics just to avoid losing to choke
obviously you cannot exactly know their distribution after game 1, but it is definitely possible for either choke or blood moon to be good vs merfolk. i could see bringing in both too, but like the other anon said, they have aether vial so why bother at all? odds are stacked against you so unless you feel like it's an unwinnable matchup i wouldn't bother with trying to hate them out that way.
>>
>>43891864
>Tron Lantern Amulet are out
>fair decks become better
>still a myriad of linear decks with a great fighting chance

Sounds perfect
>>
>>43892863
Go play standard
>>
>>43892863
>fun decks are out
>boring decks are better
yep this sounds good xD
>>
>>43891864
>skred anon commits sudoku
>>
>>43892890
>>43892909
>they find enjoyment in playing Tron, Lantern and Amulet

Literally 9gag tier memes.
>>
>>43893122
I don't play any of those. But all the other decks are the same shit.
>wanting less diversity
None of those decks are dominating the meta.
>>
>>43891416
I don't know what relevance this pic has to the thread but the deck is incredibly slow for red in modern, sorry
>>
>>43891440
Why would they get rid of 8th nevermind 9th..
>>
>>43893228
Good job reading the thread, habibi.
>>
>>43893202
Except it isn't. Skred is a solid tier 2 deck
>>
>>43893277
>tier 2 mono red
>>
>>43893277
Not that retard that doesn't know what skred is, but no fucking skred tier 2, not even close. It hasn't had solid results in ages despite being in the format for a very very long time.
>>
>>43893363
>>43893383
I dunno. Maybe it just doesn't see enough play. I bought this on mtgo last time it was posted and it does better than you'd think
>>
>>43893263

Just casual whinning.

Has WOTC suggested such thing?
>>
Semi-random question:

When playing at competitive REL events, am I allowed to write down my sideboard strategies for each match up before the event and then refer to those notes during sideboarding?

My friend insists that this is allowed but I'm sure that I've read that this is against the rules.
>>
>>43891879
Your deck shouldn't have to be built around being able to beat a single card some of the time.

>forces you to play around it and fetch basics
Does this sound like any fun at all? I don't really enjoy having to tip toe around and walk on egg shells to play magic just because the threat of Blood Moon exists.

It's a very uninteractive and no fun card.. Even if it wasn't broken it's still not fun.
>>
>>43893510
Note: The use of electronic devices for taking notes is not permitted at Competitive and Professional Rules
Enforcement Level (see section 2.12 – Electronic Devices)
Players are allowed to take written notes during a match and may refer to those notes while that match is in
progress. At the beginning of a match, each player’s note sheet must be empty and must remain visible throughout
the match. Players do not have to explain or reveal notes to other players. Judges may ask to see a player’s notes
and/or request that the player explain his or her notes.
Players may not refer to other notes, including notes from previous matches, during games.
Between games, players may refer to a brief set of notes made before the match. They are not required to reveal
these notes to their opponents. These notes must be removed from the play area before the beginning of the next
game. Excessive quantities of notes (more than a sheet or two) are not allowed and may be penalized as slow
play.
Players and spectators (exception: authorized press) may not make notes while drafting. Players may not reference
any outside notes during drafting, card pool registration, or deckbuilding.
Players may refer to Oracle text, either electronically or in paper form, at any time. They must do so publicly and
in a format (such as gatherer.wizards.com, other official Wizards of the Coast sources, or printouts of their
sources) which contains no other strategic information. If a player wishes to view Oracle text in private, he or she
must ask a judge.
Artistic modifications to cards that indirectly provide minor strategic information are acceptable. The Head Judge
is the final arbiter on what cards and notes are acceptable for a tournament.

So you can in between games but not during your match.
>>
>>43893580
So I'm allowed to write my sideboard plans on a bit of paper in advance and refer to them between games, but they must be outside the area of play during the games themselves?
>>
>>43893122
>i hate decks that aren't even 1% of the metagame
you're literally cancer
>>
>>43893580
>Artistic modifications to cards that indirectly provide minor strategic information are acceptable.
hilarious
i can imagine someone with a set of splinter twins with "BEWARE THE SPELLSKITE" painted on them

man i wanna play in pro tournaments but im such a shitter
>>
I asked this in the last thread.

>let's say you're play grixis twin vs grixis twin. You're on the play G2. you've missed your 3rd and 4th land drop. so now on turn 4 you only have steamvents and mountain in play. your opponent has 3 lands. he eot flash in pestermite. do you remand it?

I got 1 response to far.

>"Yes, making your land drops is essential in steam vents mirrors, you need to find your lands, though the chances to come back after missing 3d and 4th are very low. If you don't remand it, your opponent is going to go land, attack go and hold up cryptic/remand. Obviously you are giving them an opening to reolve a blowout 4 mana spell like Jace AoT but you are too behind to beat any decent hand with jace in it anyways."

Do you agree?
>>
>>43893812
GP's have no entry barrier except money
>>
>>43893827
yeah i don't think this is a question, like if those 3rd and 4th lands are that important then probabilistically speaking the % of situations in which you win will always be higher if you dig 2 cards deep instead of 1 card deep for those next land drops in that turn cycle
it might depend on what is in your hand though, perhaps if you have a really strong hand of answers like just a pile of roasts and bolts then maybe you don't really need to get to your land drop asap? if you have black spells that you dont have black for you definitely need to dig, maybe if you were on izzet twin instead of grixis the situation would be better for you
>>
>>43891416
Just how good is it really?

Using Magma Jet mostly for the scry, I'm guessing. Is that worth it?
>>
>>43893830
>next local gp is sealed
yeah i am hype for this
>>
>>43893917
at least you have gps, unlike us germans
>>
>>43893929
You can be like that horsefucker Patrick Dickmann and spend all your money on plane tickets and pony sleeves
>>
>>43893537
No likes having to play around cards, but that's magic. Its a very interactive game. I disagree with the statement that blood moon is non interactive, your mana base construction and fetching all interact with it. If you fetch right it does precisely nothing.
>>
>>43894038
I dont even have money for cards how can I ahve money for horse dicks
>>
>>43893912
The Scry mostly, yea. But it hits creatures effectively. Snap, affinity, Bob, anything burn plays.
The scrying is very useful. Getting a big card quicker or just tucking unnecessary cards and lands.

With the abundance of creature strats and nonbasics it is well positioned
>>
>>43893912
there's a LOT of different ways you can build skred. one of the many things you can use to identify different builds of it is how much the deck attacks opponent's life total. any build with boros reckoner in it is more on the attacking side of things. i've seen lists with eidolon of the great revel, often played on turn 1 with a simian spirit guide.

before kolaghan's command became popular, skred was shifting from that old standard of reckoner + fallout + skred to a more durdly setup without demigod of revenge or reckoner, instead running super reliable but slow finishers like batterskull, wurmcoil engine, and stormbreath dragon. that whole idea is out the window now because of kolaghan's command, but the point is to illustrate that there are a lot of places you can take the deck.

magma jet is good because it's a (hopefully) 1 for 1 that gets super deck flow control at the same time, something the deck is sorely lacking. i think it's a bit awkward because the deck already has 8 lightning bolt effects in it, so how often are those magma jets going to have targets? the answer of course is that they still will be useful because whether you like it or not sometimes you have to bolt + jet a deceiver exarch cuz you dont have skred or it's turn 3 so your skred is small. sometimes you just have to kill a primeval titan on 4 lands so jet and skred finishes it off. the scry is super good, the part that may not be so good is the fact that it only deals 2 damage and we have 8 similar effects already.

at the same time that lots of skred players were playing artifacts, they were playing stormbreath dragon over demigod of revenge because junk midrange was the more popular midrange deck instead of jund and obviously stormbreath is super good vs path to exile while demigod is super bad vs path to exile. now that jund is popular and junk is not, demigod of revenge looks a lot better and stormbreath dragon looks a lot more useless.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 223x310
I'm dumb. Is the GG activated ability to attach it to a creature you control just another way to equip it or is it something else?
>>
>>43894103
It's instant speed equip
>>
>>43894103
It even says what the difference is on the damn card. Equip is sorcery speed.
>>
>>43894103
maybe you should uh, hehe...
git gud?
>>
>>43894055
>there's a LOT of different ways you can build skred.
This.
It's very dependant on what decks you go up against in your own scene
>>
>>43893892
So that's a yes to the remand?
>>
>>43894165
ALMOST CERTAINLY YES
BUT
DEPENDS ON YOUR HAND OBVIOUSLY
GIT GUD AT MGIC
>>
>>43894119
>>43894126
>>43894152

Like I said, I'm dumb. It's why I'm not good at Magic.
>>
didn't see a judge/rule thread

question regarding First Strike and Test of Faith, say a 1/1 blocks a 3/3 creature with first strike, with test of faith would the 1/1 become a 4/4 in time to do 4 damage in the normal damage assignment phase or is that decided as soon as a blocker is declared?
>>
>>43894365
It would work as you described. Three damage (assuming the first striker doesn't have trample) would be assigned to, dealt to, and prevented on the creature during first strike damage, and then the newly-minted 4/4 would swing back for 4 during normal damage.
>>
What do I do
>on the draw
>I have 3 lands. island, mountain, hallowed fountain.
>opponent eot exarch tap my hallowed fountain
>do I in response path his exarch?

Also, any criticism to the deck is welcomed. I'm still learning to play this. It's a hard to play deck.
>>
>>43894482
How many lands does he have? How many are untapped? Do you have a 2-mana counter that will get a twin in hand?

Assuming he has the miser dispel in hand is how you should always play, unless you can't play around it.
>>
>>43894554
>He has 3 lands. He's about to go to his turn 4.
>The only thing relevant in my hand hand is a path. Others were like lands, bolt and snap. Not counters.
>>
>>43894603
Then path the fucker. You can afford to play like he has the wombo combo in his hand, and he very well might.

Unless he untaps and slams Keranos. In which case... better luck next time, I guess.
>>
>>43894603
technically, it's the only play you have.
in the worst case scenario he has keranos and twin both in hand
in the best, you have survived another turn
>>
>>43894858
>>43894663
Okay thanks. Sometimes I just have to make the best play I can. Even if it's not good enough in the end.
>>
>>43894858
postboard, it's a slight consideration to let it resolve. Twin-on-Twin is the matchup that turns into a Keranos-off where you should board out a decent amount of the combo, leaving in only one or two Twins.

But it's still a scary thing to do nothing about.
>>
>>43891440
can this meme die please
>>
>>43891471
no good players are, just spikes who hate that there is a solution to them being greedy dumb asses
>>
>>43892100
only if you are greedy. Just play less greedy mana bases
>>
>>43891864
we are not allowed to have good modern threads anymore are we
>>
>>43895221
What's wrong? We've had some good discussion so far
>>
>>43895238
the blood moon discussion is stupid. Blood moon and Tron need to be in the format.
>>
>>43895332
Why do Blood Moon and Tron need to be in the format?
>>
>>43895367

Without Tron, most of the eldrazi and big robutts would fall into green ramp and reanimation decks. Not cool.

As for the Blood Moon shit. WOTC should print a Green variant.
>>
>>43891416
Hello
Where is the mana?
t. Anon
>>
>>43895221
No. These threads boil down to this now.
>butthurt annoying faggot saying they should ban 8th and 9th edition
>RUG loam fag
>Anime shitposters
>Crying about certain cards
>Crying about price (I get this one)
>Butthurt fag crying about Blood Moon
>Unban when?/ Ban when?
>>
>>43895490
2 sheets
20 snow mountain
>>
>>43895367 first anon
Jund, Junk, Grixis, and 4/5 good stuff are all ready powerful and can win GPs with ease.Tron keeps them in check and so does blood moon. While Burn is very powerful it can not be the only thing keeping them in check because all they will have to do is board in burn hate then be done with it. They can stop burn with tarmogoyf and feed the clan plus monastery siege. The modern format is fine right now because no deck is really dominating. Aggro decks like affinity, infect, burn, and merfolk are the most numerous but that is because good way to aggro are plentiful. We need more card to help control slow them down, not less ways from stop Jund from being the best deck.
>>
>>43895490
Nigga it's Skred
>>
>>43891631

>>43891718
>Shardless Bug is a control deck and not midrange
>>43891783
>Bloom isn't killed by losing the essential Titans
>>43891864
>gameplay is imroved by making the meta nothing but midrange
>topdecking and turning creatures sideways, very little thinking
>just as in my favorite format; standard
>>43891911
>>43892863
>DURR me too!
>>43892065
>cool stuff like Kird Ape

>>>/standard/ please go and stay gone
>>
>>43895508
why can't we just post deck list and talk about them then cry about prices ( i get it as well, i want to play Nya but i don't want to buy goyfs). all wee need to do is just stop biting that tasty bait, lets face it all they want is for people to call them autistic shit posters
>>
>>43893122
>>43891864

Tron Lantern and Amulet aren't even fucking tier 1.

There is no reason to basically make 3 decks entirely disappear. These decks are by no means overpowered, and are sometimes not even good depending on the meta.

All this does is remove 3 interesting and dare i say, fun, decks for the sake of removing them, and that's a shitty reason to do it. Especially since that change wouldn't really shake up any metas, since they're not a large portion of the meta game.

----
Removing 8E and 9E also removes some of the most punishing cards in the format, Blood Moon and Choke. While choke is a little bit more reasonably unfair feeling, I feel like cards like Choke and Blood Moon are important to the format because it lets decks that aren't blistering fast to punish greedy mana bases. If you remove those, then only Burn and Zoo can punish those, and they can only punish it because of pure speed.

There should be repercussions for playing greedy 3 color mana bases, and there should be repercussions for not 'diversifying your portfolio' in the case of choke. Deck building is as big a part of the game as playing it, and removing powerful cards that deserve to be prepared for, makes those decisions easier, and less meaningful.
>>
>>43895631
Why can't you form sentences properly?
>>
>>43895643
under rated post
>>
File: 1448185250952.jpg (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1448185250952.jpg
42 KB, 400x400
>>43895666
>>
>>43892497
>creatures were not playable in the past
>magic didn't have a good balance between creature and non-creature spells (see the very diverse Legacy)
>the game has gotten better and not enormously worse

lol
>>
File: totalbullshit.jpg (60 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
totalbullshit.jpg
60 KB, 312x445
>>43895562
I agree with you that Blood Moon has a place in Modern, but I think you're wrong about Tron. The fair decks like Jund, Junk and Grixis that tend to loose to a "bigger" deck could be held in check just fine by currently fringe decks like Tokens, UWx Control, Martyr-Proc, and Emeria/Titan control. These decks all linger in tier 2-3, with various strengths and weaknesses, but they all have in common two things: they have awful Tron matchups and good matchups against the "smaller" fair decks. This is why I believe that even though Tron isn't dominant, it is format warping because of its incredibly lopsided MUs. Modern would be better off with a nerf to Gr Tron, but it's not essential.
>>
I'm hoping the BG manland is good, add another fun toy to my Death Cloud Rock deck.

Anyone know if there are some ways to combat Goryo's in the main deck that aren't dead draws against other decks? So far all I'm using is Discard, Scooze and 1 of Bojuka Bog. Feel like there has to be something else I'm missing. Friend suggested main decking Leyline of the Void but that seems aggressive.
>>
>>43895643
what crack are you smoking that makes you think tron isnt tier 1?
http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/the-game/modern/tier-1-modern/586357-tier-1-decks-to-beat-criteria-selection-and-decks

I'm on the fence about his placement of amulet bloom in tier 1, I'll admit, but it's still a pretty damn good fucking deck that puts up results.
>>
>>43896276
Tier refers only to the amount of people playing a deck at any given time.

You're right. The Stats on mtgtop8 show that tron is about 6% of the modern metagame according to their data, which puts it in the top 7 decks, so I too would call it tier 1.

For now.

Tron will fall out of favor, and thus, be not tier 1 as soon as combo decks and other unfair decks get a bigger showing in events.

Tron is often on the cusp of tier 1 without being quite there, it really depends on the meta since Tron has so many lopsided matchups.
>>
>>43896041
The problem with that is that they con not be getting pushed down by Tron because Tron is not that big in the meta. Tron is good when Jund Junk and grixis are good. Tron get pushed down by other small deck like infect and other deck who are to fast for it. Those deck are bad because they are even less able to handle unfair decks ( not UWR but that is a higher teir deck). Now other decks have really lop sided match ups as well. Infect auto wins to tron living end and a lot of combo decks while auto losing to grixis and burn. No one here is calling for infect to go away because its only around 4% of the meta. Tron is 6% of the meta and that mainly because Jund and affinity is really good at 10% and 8% respectively. Warping it is not. Everyone wants their deck to be tier one, lord knows i have been playing around with every variation of infect just to see what it need to be tier one but not over powered, but those deck have more problems then Tron. Tokens have problems getting a strong finish, UWx does not have strong finisher like tassigur so it is played less then grixis, Martyr-Proc is shit, emeria control does not do enough early game. Tron is not there big problem. the problem for them is that their core strategy is being done better by some one else.
>>
>>43895950
>I miss the days of pox and stasis
What old border creatures see play in legacy? Nimble mongoose?

>>43895630
Have you actually played shardless?
>>
>>43896411
Aside from Twin, no combo deck in Modern has put up consistent results since Storm was killed off. Amulet Bloom and Grishoalcannon are fast and powerful, but if they had the consistency to take down GPs and be a force in the meta we would have seen it by now. That's one of the things Modern lacks, an all-in engine combo that is tier 1.
>>
>>43896564
Tron also has a bad MU against basically any aggressive, fast deck, so it is a weird balancing act, but i don't really think that Tron is particularly oppressive by any means. Since it's popularity still shifts in and out by the meta game.

it is true that Twin is the only good (read: getting results) combo deck. aside from decks like infect which is classified as combo in MTGtop8 because it's pretty unfair in terms of it's playstyle.
>>
>>43896564
any combo which could do what you describe would just get banned. My general impression of WOTC's stance is that they don't like combo because it confuses everyone but veteran players.
>>
File: 1409193672167s.jpg (3 KB, 107x125) Image search: [Google]
1409193672167s.jpg
3 KB, 107x125
>>43896431
Holy fuck this is a decent post but it's impossible to read.
>>
>>43896471
Mother of Runes
Some elves
Phyrexian Dreadnought
Some Goblins
And... Thats all I got

There's probably more that would be viable, but creatures from Modern sets are just better.
>>
>>43896796
there is harder shit to read here trust me
>>
>>43896814
Metal Worker.
The dumb shits in Belcher, even if those aren't used as creatures really.
Cavern Harpy. If you think Aluren is a deck

But still, not many. Creature quality is just way better nowadays in these here parts.
>>
>>43896814
My point is that without modern creatures, aggro would be pretty unplayable
>>
>>43896814
Ichorid
>>
>>43896989
Nether Shadow. Might as well say all those Dredge ass niggas
>>
Would $300 get me started playing uw tron?
>>
>>43897113
Almost

http://www.mtggoldfish.com/archetype/modern-u-w-tron#paper
>>
>>43897113
Play U Tron instead. UW looks good on paper, but it has too many moving parts in practice. Straight U is better, and cheaper.
>>
>>43896159
Why would you need to? those all seem fine, and your sideboard matchups seem muc better
>>
>>43897113
Depends on the list.
I imagine it could get you a lot of the important pieces. It could probably get you all of the lands for the deck.
And maybe a creature or two? Idk the price off the top of my head
>>
>>43897172
>>43897113
>>43897267
Dam Son, shit's cheaper then i thought
>>
>>43897113
UW tron is more fun, and you can play iona, one of the most fun cards imo. it's not tier 1, but it's very fun. also be sure to include at leas 1 timely reinforcements
>>
>>43897172
>>43897173
>>43897267

The main thing i want is the gifts interactions just because in my mind it gives me a good flexability with how i can play and i wont need a bunch of expensive 4ofs. Being able to pull out cool stuff like elesh is just a bonus.
>>
What kind of sideboard should I be running against an unknown meta for major REL events? Decklist as follows:

Lands (24)
4 Verdant Catacombs
4 Blackcleave Cliffs
3 Raging Ravine
2 Forest
3 Bloodstained Mire
2 Swamp
1 Wooded Foothills
1 Overgrown Tomb
1 Twilight Mire
1 Blood Crypt
1 Ghost Quarter
1 Stomping Ground

Creatures (13)
4 Tarmogoyf
4 Dark Confidant
3 Scavenging Ooze
1 Tasigur, the Golden Fang
1 Olivia Voldaren

Spells (19)
4 Lightning Bolt
4 Inquisition of Kozilek
3 Terminate
2 Abrupt Decay
2 Thoughtseize
2 Maelstrom Pulse
2 Kolaghan's Command

Planeswalkers (4)
4 Liliana of the Veil
>>
What do you guys think of this trade?

2x Cavern of Souls
4x Master of the Pearl Trident
1x Mutavault

for

2x Jace, Vryn's Prodigy

It's equal value TCG Mid.
>>
>>43897913
If you're just going to copy the GP list why not go all the way and take the sideboard too?
>>
>>43898017
>trading Cavern for flavor of the month standard garbage
NEVER EVER
>>
>>43898017
>Trading away valuable land for standard trash
Nope.
>>
>>43898106
Because they had a better insight into what was played at that tournament? I don't have those kind of connections?
>>
>>43898122
>>43898140
I'm the one with the Jaces, so I guess that's good.
>>
>>43898223
Damn son do that shit.
>>
>>43898017
Assuming that everything is NM in both trades then the person trading the Jaces for the Merfolk will profit.
>>
>>43898295
Hmm, well I wasn't really planning on taking advantage of anyone. Do you just mean in the future it'll be better for me since Jace will likely drop post-rotation?

I'll check to make sure they're NM, though. I did specify that when we were talking.
>>
>>43898339
Jace can only go down, and Cavern can only go up.
>>
Is affinity viable at the fnm level without arcbound ravager? Meta is mostly Merfolk, grixis flavors, some twin, and tron.
>>
>>43898017
Whoever is getting the $65 merfolk looters is getting porked. If it isn't you, do it.
>>
>>43898374
This
>>43898295
The cheapest you can get the Merfolk cards is more than the current cost of the Jaces.
>>
>>43898538
Sorry I ment to quote >>43898339
>>
Elves or Bogles?
>>
>>43898628
Bogles if you can take the hate.
>>
>>43898718
I maindeck spellskites just because bogles and infect are popular in my meta. kek.
>>
>>43897244
I always seem to play the Goryo's guy paired first or second game at my LGS out of 20+ and 8/10 times he gets me game 1 before I can stabilize. Was wondering if there's any secret tech I might be overlooking.
>>
>>43897913
I always play 23 lands, 4 terminate, 3 abrupt decay main, and put the 2-3 thoughtseize in sideboard. Also I don't run Olivia main, I run 3 huntmasters since that's usually your payoff.
>>
>>43899108
So what does your list look like then?
>>
i wish shahrazad were legal in modern, so people would know what is really an opressive deck
>>
>>43899108
>3 Huntmasters
>In the Dark Confidant deck
You're a madman
>>
File: 20151129_192005.jpg (2 MB, 3200x1920) Image search: [Google]
20151129_192005.jpg
2 MB, 3200x1920
Ok so for the future
-1 timely reinforcements
-1 elspelt
-1 raise the alarm (maybe)
-1 zealous persecusion (also maybe)

+2-4 Sorins of the solemn kind that like to visit.
>>
>>43899229
23 land

4 Goyf
4 Dark Confidant
3 Scavenging Ooze
3 Huntmaster
1 Tasigur

4 Inquision
4 Lightning Bolt
3 Abrupt Decay
4 Terminate
1 Maelstrom Pulse
2 Kolaghan's

4 Liliana
>>
>>43899554
Bob always hits land, I don't know why, but he always does, and you have a lot more removal so opponents have less threats to pick away at your life and you don't have thoughtseize to lose life too, then you play huntmaster and gain life back or eat all the creatures you've been killing with Scooze, I've never lost to Bob.
>>
>>43899555
So what you are saying is that your meta is 90% burn then, yes?
>>
>>43899690
How many etb tapped lands do you play? Ravines? Villages? Cliffs?
>>
>>43899773
A lot of red, some blues a couple of mirrors and nothing green or affinity.
>>
>>43899690
>>43897913
This is what I came up with for a side board. I have 3 slots left should I jam 2 Kitchen Finks and 1 Feed the Clan or should I rock 3 Obstinate Baloth or something completely different?
3 Fulminator Mage
1 Crumble to Dust
2 Ancient Grudge
2 Anger of the Gods
1 Thoughtseize
1 Duress
1 Slaughter Pact
1 Abrupt Decay
>>
>>43900283
>1 Duress
But why?
>>
>>43900489
Splinter Twin, any artifact?
>>
Im interested in running bogle can some people throw up a decklist or two. Maybe give me some advice.
>>
>>43900738
Why not just another thoughtsieze
>>
>>43901104
The 2 life can be a turning point to the game.
>>
>>43901083
Play a bogle, put auras on it, turn it sideways
>>
I want to get into Modern. a) i'm poor and b) esper is the colours of my soul. I saw an evoke recursion deck that looked possible but am very open to alternative suggestions.
>>
>>43901942
>esper is the colours of my soul
That's mad gay
>>
>>43901942
Magic isn't a cheap hobby. So either have some disposable income and buy pieces at a time or don't play.
>>
Any ideas for building Confidant zoo? I was trying to throw together path, bolt, nacatl, KotR and bob into an aggro shell.
>>
>>43900283
What match up are the Fulminator Mages in there for?
>>
>>43902503
Tron and Bloom titan.
>>
>>43901361
So can the card you didn't get rid of. Do you even black, nigga?
>>
>>43902517
I can understand bringing them in for Bloom, but isn't Tron so heavily slanted against Jund to the point where it isn't worth dedicating any sideboard slots against it?
>>
>>43902530
Pithing Needle calling Thoughtseize.
>>
>>43902550
Can also be used against Affinity. Take out their B/Inkmoth Nexus's.
>>
>>43902559
What the fuck am I reading
>>
>>43902559
Nigga you dumb
>>
>>43902747
Probably the reason why I am not very good at this game.
>>
>>43902387
Death's Shadow
>>
>>43902550
Path is bad, if you're playing Bob you should be playing Terminate
>>
>>43902932
I figured a one mana on color spell had more utility than a double off color two mana spell
>>
>>43902981
>Zoo
>Red is off-color
Also Path to Exile helps your opponents ramp into and/or color fix to play the spells that totally wreck your day. If you really want a 1-mana removal spell play Dismember or Vendetta
>>
File: moar counters.png (822 KB, 890x622) Image search: [Google]
moar counters.png
822 KB, 890x622
Yes or no for a mono-green stompy deck?
>>
>>43903645
Go to the casual thread.

And just play cards that are good on their own instead of situationally good. Leatherback Baloth kind of cards is what you are looking for. Hardened Scale belongs in your trade binder.
>>
>>43899555
If you're going to run Auriok Champion maindeck you could run a split of 3 Intangible Virtue and 3 Honor of the Pure.

I always felt 4 anthems to be just a bit short in tokens.
>>
>>43902530
Duress can be brought in against burn.
>>
>>43895508
Don't forget shitty memes baka sempai desu~
>>
File: 1445110439515.jpg (146 KB, 578x737) Image search: [Google]
1445110439515.jpg
146 KB, 578x737
>>43902559
>Playing against Lantern meme
>g2
>He mulls to 3 then drops a Ghost Quarter and a Needle naming Ancient Grudge
>Next turn he drops a Needle naming Unburial Rites.
>>
>>43903187
It kind of is, the only red spell I run is bolt and sideboard cards
>>
>>43904290
Taking a one way trip to value town
>>
>>43904290
>Needle naming Ancient Grudge
What's that supposed to do?
>>
>>43904777
It's confusing alternate casting costs with activated abilities
>>
>>43891395
>Long time no see memedern thread
>Come
>Memes already nice and served
Can I get a memerecap?
Last I remember is:
>Remand, good timewalk!
>Explore, basically timewalk
>>
>>43891416
I play this with some differences- maindeck relic (I run four) and bloodmoon giving so many opponents headaches is hilarious.

What does your board look like? Anything in particular against twin? I've just been bringing in a couple pithing needles and island-destroyers but it feels ill-prepared.
>>
File: 1269908833487.jpg (24 KB, 442x503) Image search: [Google]
1269908833487.jpg
24 KB, 442x503
Standard kid here, newfag to Modern.

I love my Meme Rhinos, is Abzan viable as T1ish somehow in Modern?
I usuarlly don't ask to be spoonfeed but neither the Starcity articles or google points me to a good or competitive Abzan Modern deck.

Money is not a problem.
>>
>>43905085
Junk rock style midrange is definitely viable in Modern, and was better than Jund until Kholaghan's Command was printed.

This list has Rhino and Sorin like the Standard version:

1 [UNH] Forest
1 [ISD] Gavony Township
1 [ISD] Isolated Chapel
1 [UNH] Plains
1 [RTR] Temple Garden
1 [EVE] Twilight Mire
2 [GTC] Godless Shrine
2 [ZEN] Marsh Flats
2 [RTR] Overgrown Tomb
2 [UNH] Swamp
3 [WWK] Stirring Wildwood
3 [KTK] Windswept Heath
4 [ZEN] Verdant Catacombs
1 [GTC] Obzedat, Ghost Council
1 [FRF] Tasigur, the Golden Fang
2 [M14] Scavenging Ooze
4 [KTK] Siege Rhino
4 [FUT] Tarmogoyf
1 [KTK] Sorin, Solemn Visitor
3 [ISD] Liliana of the Veil
1 [KTK] Abzan Charm
1 [KTK] Murderous Cut
3 [CMD] Path to Exile
4 [RTR] Abrupt Decay
1 [ARB] Maelstrom Pulse
2 [THS] Thoughtseize
4 [ROE] Inquisition of Kozilek
4 [DKA] Lingering Souls
SB: 1 [M12] Gideon Jura
SB: 1 [RTR] Golgari Charm
SB: 1 [RAV] Darkblast
SB: 1 [M12] Celestial Purge
SB: 3 [ISD] Stony Silence
SB: 2 [M11] Obstinate Baloth
SB: 2 [DKA] Grafdigger's Cage
SB: 1 [ISD] Liliana of the Veil
SB: 2 [DTK] Duress
SB: 1 [M12] Timely Reinforcements
>>
>>43905085
>open tcgplayer
>go to siege rhino's page
>click "find decks" right under the transcript of its rules text, right in the middle of the page
>look for modern finishes in the "Locations" field

Yes. Yes, you can play siege rhino in modern.
>>
>>43905141
>>43905164
Thanks a lot.
I will be sure to continue memeing people with my meme rhinos for eternity.
>>
>>43891416
I also play skred red.

>>43905038
I also play it like this fella with 4 Relic and bloodmoon mainboard.

I run Chandra over seige though. I'm thinking of switching to Siege.
>>
>>43905038
Also, against twin I side in like half my sideboard ahaha

1x Boil
2x Torpor Orb
4x Rending Volley
>>
If you Urborg then Fetch / Expedition for a Swamp, can you get any land?
>>
>>43905820
No, it only effects lands which are in play
>>
>>43905820
have you tried:
Google
Posting in a relevant thread

Protip: You fucking haven't. Use google.
>>
>>43902387
I built it

Creatures:
4x nacatl
4x noble heirarch
2x birds of paradise
4x geist of saint traft
4x knight of the reliquary
4x goyf
2x qasali pridemage
1x scavenging ooze
3x dark confidant

Non creatures:
4x bolt
4x path
2x collected company

Mana:
4x heath
4x foothills
4x mesa
1x forest
1x plains
1x sacred foundry
1x stomping grounds
1x temple garden
1x breeding pool
1x overgrown tomb
1x godless shrine
1x hallowed fountain

Sideboard in progress
>>
>>43903645
pretty much every card in there except The Slimer and maaaaaaaaaaaaybe Avatar can be safely deposited in the poo bin. Look into your heart of hearts and ask, "Will Rubblebelt Raiders ever do as much damage as a Meme Rhino, or will it eat a Bolt or get chumped?"
>>
>>43895508
Don't forget, that some unnamed anon tried to argue over stupid archetyping MtG autist want to do.
>Some retard (prob OP) decided control means having card advantage
>Prob same retard (still thinking of OP) started arguing on Liliana not being control card

You also forgot from that list some juicy topics as "casuals fuck off" and ebin memes like rev for 15, which is also the doing of shitty OP I presume.

So all in all, OP is a fag.
>>
File: 134234234540.png (280 KB, 671x747) Image search: [Google]
134234234540.png
280 KB, 671x747
http://markrosewater.tumblr.com/post/134254484058/i-cast-a-spell-you-try-to-cancel-it-i-remand#notes
>The modern magic audience
Wizards trully believes they are making cardboard for braindead retards. Sad thing is that they are most likely right.

Thanks Acquisition plan. Thanks Maro
>>
File: DSC00495.jpg (30 KB, 329x301) Image search: [Google]
DSC00495.jpg
30 KB, 329x301
There is a tournament coming up in Madrid and I plan on taking Hatebears there.

Would it be best to more or less port Wescoes list or are there any changes you guys would make?
>>
>>43898461
Grixis will wreck you pretty hard
>>
>>43907065
http://markrosewater.tumblr.com/post/134246789788/will-we-ever-see-battalion-again

>BATTALION
>5 ON THE STORM SCALE

IS THIS NEGRO EVEN CAPABLE OF SEVERITY
>>
>>43891395
Is blightning banned in this format? Someone told me it was but it's not on the ban list
>>
>>43907229
>it's not on the ban list
Well then.
>>
>>43907260
Okay then, why doesn't it see play? serious question T. shitter
>>
>>43907272
It's not that good.
>>
>>43893827
>resolve a 4 mana spell like Jace AoT

How 'bout a blowout spell like Splinter when you're tapped?

But how I would play it would be: Even getting your land off remand doesn't help you much because you can't even play it that turn to hit your land drop. It's a long shot but the best you can hope for is that they play at least something (Splinter because they only have 4 of them and less ways to get it back than if it were a creature) pick up your land, and possibly kill their creature when they're tapped (maybe, depending on other cards/situation)
>>
>>43891807
New Jace and Lilliana go into the same Grixis decks.

I fucking hate all of you. Every single time you think if I a deck has Angler or some Delve creature + Thought Scour it can't be a control deck.
>>
>>43894045
interactive
adjective in·ter·ac·tive \-ˈak-tiv\

: designed to respond to the actions, commands, etc., of a user

: requiring people to talk with each other or do things together

Sure it's magic but it's not fun and easily remedied by banning it. Not to mention you can't always play around it and even if you can sometimes just the threat of it puts you behind a turn and you lose.
>>
>>43904114
>4 preordains
looks fun
>>
>>43904114
>Have Chasm Skulker down
>Rev for 15
>Counters everywhere
>Untap, Verdict
>STILL HAVE A BOARD

Holy fuck this deck has so many lines.
>>
File: 1448436717009s.jpg (6 KB, 191x250) Image search: [Google]
1448436717009s.jpg
6 KB, 191x250
>putting together Twin for modern tonight
>4 tarns
>3 vents
>0 misty
>>
>>43907363
>4 Strand
>4 Mire
>1 Vents

We budget now.
>>
>>43907272
Khologans is better 99% of the time
>>
>>43907392
>budget
what?

i mean i guess i could sub in wooded foothills but those lose value without my 4th vent to only fetch stompy ground on-time in matches that i side in grudge, not to mention just flat out missing a 200 dollary-doo set of staples.
>>
>>43907220
Did he ever say how high is dredge?
is it the fabled 14.88?
>>
File: maro dredge.png (14 KB, 651x163) Image search: [Google]
maro dredge.png
14 KB, 651x163
>>43907497
I don't think he's ever given it a number, but I did find this
Maro thinks dredge is broken in legacy
>>
>>43907583
Wow he really is a fucking idiot isn't he. The only reason Dredge sees any legacy play is because it's a relatively budget deck. Like, the mainboard of Manaless is <$100.
>>
File: 1446735808600.jpg (53 KB, 500x479) Image search: [Google]
1446735808600.jpg
53 KB, 500x479
>>43907393
>not running both
>>
>>43907721
Blightning's problem is that it only hits face which puts it in the realm of Burn, but it also makes your opponent discard, which is pretty useless for what Burn wants to do. For the mana you could be casting Exquisite Firecraft and getting an uncountereable 4 damage through.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.