[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RL Random Encounters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: 1399418278997.jpg (756 KB, 1158x2336) Image search: [Google]
1399418278997.jpg
756 KB, 1158x2336
Its been far too long since we've had one of these. Please post any saved screencaps you may have, or if you have anything you think is worth telling us about, don't be shy.
>>
File: the musketeers.png (442 KB, 1254x903) Image search: [Google]
the musketeers.png
442 KB, 1254x903
>>43889528
>>
File: 1424091685887.png (105 KB, 1422x1072) Image search: [Google]
1424091685887.png
105 KB, 1422x1072
>>
>>43889601
>People want to beat someone else for no reason

Can someone explain to me why normies want to harm other people for seemingly no reason? What the fuck is their problem?
>>
>>43889645
Some people, they see a drunk wandering home they see a consequences-free punching bag. Because he's off his head.
>>
>>43889654
>they see a consequences-free punching bag.

Why the fuck would they want to beat someone up for no reason?

If shit like this really happens then it is definite proof that subhumans exist.
>>
>>43889662
As far as I can see its the same principle as griefers, only instead of breaking something that someone's put hard work into, you're breaking their ribs.
>>
>>43889706
>As far as I can see its the same principle as griefers

Same principle, yes.

But as someone who would grief just for the potential keks of the situation, I'd never beat a person without a good reason.

Is this behavior common among "normal" people or are socio/psychopaths simply that common?
>>
>>43889735
I don't know. My gut says the former, that all people need is a good enough excuse. Hell, topical subject, look at the insanity that goes on over black friday.
>>
File: 1298827786540.png (8 KB, 408x216) Image search: [Google]
1298827786540.png
8 KB, 408x216
>>
File: 1388503666997.png (150 KB, 1258x1343) Image search: [Google]
1388503666997.png
150 KB, 1258x1343
>>43889845
>>
>>43889735
Some trash just like the feeling of power that comes from beating somebody up. I would hardly call that normal, though.
>>
>>43889918
I bloody hope not.
>>
File: random woods encounter.png (151 KB, 1277x1444) Image search: [Google]
random woods encounter.png
151 KB, 1277x1444
>>43889528
>>43889601
>>
>>43889662
It just happens. Some people, when they're out with their buddies and they've had a few drinks, the situation and lack of inhibition from the alcohol creates this weird atmosphere where jumping a drunk guy walking alone doesn't seem as abnormal as it is. If your neighborhood has an online crime tracking website, try filtering it to look up just the assaults. I'll bet you anything that it's at least 3x higher than cases of reported larceny or reckless driving.
>>
>>43890332
as a tiny woman who likes to drink socially but lives alone, this scares me
>>
>>43890469
What does? The thought that you could be a victim of this, or the thought that you could be party to this?
>>
>>43890469
If it helps any, my experience as an Assistant District Attorney in a midsize college town tells me that it's mostly drunk guys walking alone or with a girl who get jumped like this on the weekends.

On a thread-relevsnt note, I've got a random encounter story involving running into a kid on the way home from the grocety store who I had plead out on PoM the week earlier that I'll write up when I get home.
>>
Not much of a story, but several times I've seen an old bearded man riding around town on a bicycle with a chainsaw and 5 gallon gas can tied to the front.
>>
File: 1391905540328.jpg (97 KB, 753x768) Image search: [Google]
1391905540328.jpg
97 KB, 753x768
>>43890792
>>
File: 1298828609021.png (12 KB, 853x249) Image search: [Google]
1298828609021.png
12 KB, 853x249
>>
>>43890792
sounds like a shadowrun PC
>>
>>43889528
The *FADUCK* kills me.
>>
There's a guy at my school that appears at random intervals. He goes to the patio and he starts singing gregorian chants without caring about the people giving him weird looks.

I wonder what's his backstory.
>>
>>43889735
Violent behaviour of that kind is not as normal as you may fear, but it does happen.
>>
>>43893620
Protection from demonic incursion, most likely.
>>
>>43889528
I had some surprises on my walks around. I'm a bit of an anomaly when it comes to such things. Would someone want me to write them?
>>
>>43896829
Did you not read the OP? If you have something interesting, then please, don't hold back.
>>
File: do-it.gif (778 KB, 299x360) Image search: [Google]
do-it.gif
778 KB, 299x360
>>43896829
Yes please.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>43896978
>>43897066
Well then. I was around 16 years old, and was skipping school at a big park on my city, around 10 am. At the time, it had a small zoo. I was looking at the monkeys when an old man appeared by my side, looking at them as well. After a minute or so, he commented the monkeys, and then introduced himself as a language teacher at the near university. He even showed me a card.

Then, in about three minutes, his talk went from monkeys, to his classes, to the slutty girls on his classes, to him fucking them, to him experimenting buttblasting a male student, to being curious about the feeling for some time.
Then, he asked how much would I charge for buttblasting him. I repeat, all of this in three minutes or so.

After some seconds of inactivity, I went away. Not running, not saying anything, just went away. I spent some time cautious around any old strangers talking to me afterwards.

Want me to post another? I already state that some of them may sound unbelievable.
>>
>>43897361
Nothing posted here is true, but your stuff sounds entertaining enough. Keep it coming.
>>
>>43897460
>>43897361
I've said it before and I'll say it again, who would bother making anything up on here when they have nothing to gain by it?

Also yes, keep going
>>
>New year, some years ago
>Chilling out in the beach at sunset
>There is one of those small wood houses nearby, unnoccupied. One of those that always end up as bars that crash into red numbers after a summer or two.
>This slightly fat dude comes out from under the house
>Don't care much for it, it's common
>The dude is carrying a greenish boulder
>Uh okay
>He walks to me
>"Hey want to buy it?"
>He has a mexican accent. Mexican accent by itself isn't bad, I am Argentinian after all, but this guy had one so thick that it sounded like something from a caricature
>Look at the boulder
>It's a maria stone almost as big as my head
>I don't like those things or even alcohol, but even I know they are normally the size of a shoe at most
>"Where the fuck did you get that thing!?"
>"The guy at the airport gave it to me"
>The clossest airport is at least three hundred kilometers from my city
>I just look at him
>After a while he just walks away on his own
For a moment, I peeked upon the abyss.
>>
File: 17063936.jpg (31 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
17063936.jpg
31 KB, 640x426
>>43897460
>Nothing posted here is true

Let's go on with the most unbelievable one then.

Once me and my brother got a cab to go home, after a friend's party. We talked a lot with the driver during it, and mentioned the fucking hell that was being part of all the bureocraucy and judicial proceedings about our father's death some time ago.

He empathized with that a LOT, and started to tell us of recent events that made him hate all judges. Leon (his name) had picked up four men during the night, two of which pulled up guns on him.

He noted how amateur they were (as most criminals are), because of "a decade working on other country". He managed to grab a gun and jump out of the car. Even after the guys stoped it and one started shooting at him, he remained calm, killing all four with some well-aimed shots.

That was when me and my brother thought that, whatever he did before being a taxi driver, we didn't want to know. And I noted that despite being about fifty years old, the guy was very buffed up.

Because he killed all four like that, he had trouble convincing police, judges and so on that he was the victim. He also felt much grief when he lost his father at around our age at the time.

So, even after paying him the fare, we chatted up about a half hour in the cab on front of home, and it ended up with him giving us his phone number, in case we needed it. If that meant a cab or shooting skills, I have no fucking idea even today.

That was 10 years ago, I never met him again, and I lost his number when a previous cellphone was stolen. I chose to believe him because the intimidation I felt when sit next to him, but that doesn't translate into words here.

More?

-lunch with crazy woman with crazy father

-"protecting" a woman from a dog

-the robber which refused to take my shoes

-the scariest thing I ever saw was a person
>>
>>43898170
The scary one. And you're right, that was the most unbelievable one.
>>
File: 20.jpg (151 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
151 KB, 640x425
>>43898212
Yeah, it always is.

Luckily for you, I had already written down the scary one, so I'll just post the same text:

>I was an intern at a mental hospital once. I learned more in three months there than any other two years of my life, a very good if sometimes tense and dramatic experience. When I went to pick a patient on a wheelchair from her wing to the art workshop, I saw a woman standing. I'm not sure of some details, I remember she had only a t-shirt, but I can't recall if what covered her sex from my view was the shirt or the large belly she had. Either way, I was embarrassed, even if I already knew how much personal privacy the patients hadn't. While I waited for the one I came to take for the workshop, someone explained about the woman. The reason she had a belly that looked like a seven-month old pregnancy wasn't a child, but a tumor. Which also explained all those knobs, it wasn't a smooth belly like one sees on expecting mothers. Her doctors had already booked a surgery to remove it, but no one expected much. It was a recurrence of the tumor, and she already had gone through a surgery before. However, it was a mental hospital. The reason she was there for I-don't-know-how-many years wasn't her body, but her mind. In that room, there was one person absolutely oblivious to all this, her eyes towards the ground but never focused on anything. It was the woman herself, completely alien to what was happening to her. Those blank eyes. Seeing them was the most scary experience in my life.
>>
>>43898370
Yeah, hospitals are scary shit. I spent about two months in one earlier this year after my Crohns nearly did me in at last.

You see a lot of shit hanging around the same hospital for that long. Saw one old guy die right next to me as I was watching. This other woman was completely off her head, spent all night talking to the ceiling.

Kept me up all night, the old hag. I swear, if I'd been able to stand and walk without assistance I'd have gone over to that woman's bed and strangled her, just to get some piece and quiet.
>>
>>43898459
Yeah, the patient I was assigned to, shat herself on the floor several times, right in front of me. She also was almost blind, quite deaf and mute, and her identity was literally unknown, for she had been picked up on a backroad four decades ago.

Because of these conditions, there was no way to properly evaluate her mental condition, there are no tests which compensate being nearly deaf, mute and blind. She was throwing a tantrum once. I don't know how, but I figured out that she was just hungry, and gave her the banana I brought for a snack. Even trivial communication such as this was almost impossible. My diagnosis literally was "unknown mental condition", and I pointed out that the issues she had could very well be from lack of learning due to deafness and so on, plus 40 years inside the hospital.

Perhaps she hadn't a mental condition when she got there, but she certainly had one now.

(What's Crohns?)
>>
>>43898642
Basically where your immune system goes berserk and starts attacking your intestines. There's a whole host of other problems that happen because of it, one of which was the huge blood clot and associated pulmonary embolisms that put me in hospital. Though that was only after about a year of slow starvation.
>>
>>43898731
Fuck, just... fuck.
>>
>>43898841
Oh yeah. The stories I could tell you... Who'd have thought that the thing that's come closest to killing me is my own body, eh?
>>
>>43898731
>>43898841
>>43898891
My mother has it, but it's mostly in remission, thanks to a new diet and immunosupressants. I remember her dropping over 40 pounds in a matter of months.

And, as a surgical tech, I've pulled out people's intestines because they'd rather have the surgery than deal with the flare-ups. There's visible and tactile difference between the inflamed tissue and the healthy tissue. The inflamed tissue is redder, denser, more firm, and warmer than the surrounding intestine.
>>
>>43898952
I've had three (I think, don't remember one of them) colonoscopies, I know what inflamed tissue looks like.

Not long after I went into hospital, I started shitting blood. Lots of it. The first two times it was fairly isolated, but then one wednesday it just kept going. Like 500-750ml at a time. They were transfusing more into me as I lost it of course, but eventually they had to try and feed a needle through the artery in my groin in the hope of finding the bleed and embolising it. Luckily the bleeding stopped on its own before then. Later the doctors said that if they hadn't been able to stop the bleeding, they'd have had to resort to surgery, which would've sucked.
>>
>>43898891
>>43898952
>Leucocyte 1 - Hey, how about we devour our organism's digestive system?
>Leucocyte 2 - I can't see anything wrong with that.

That created a mental image of carnivore sausages getting revenge inside you. I never claimed to be sane.

Don't you have your stories posted somewhere? They look interesting.
>>
>>43899114
Well, I've told bits and pieces of them across all of the boards, but I've never recounted all of them in one place before. Whole thing kinda seems like a really bad dream now, to be honest.
>>
>>43899114

>>43898952 here, I just have more or less run of the mill surgery stories. Don't exactly fit the theme of the thread.
>>
>>43889601
Holy shit

Odin lives
>>
>>43899161
Any particularly interesting surgical stories? Interesting Things That Have Happened To People In Real Life was the first title I was going to use for the thread, but I decided to go with something a little snappier.
>>
>>43897361
>PC seduction attempt
>>
>>43899243
Reminds me of an obscure thread on a medical forum I found, quite a while back.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/things-i-learn-from-my-patients.257985/

It's full of random encounter-style emergency room stories.
>>
>>43899141
>>43899161
If you feel like it, you guys can use deviantart or widbook to post the whole thing together. I use those for rpg and non-rpg writing.

>>43899405
>Being seducted by a old pedophile pervert offering cash? I leave the table.
>>
This happened just last year
>be me, junior in uni
>early december or so, near finals
>be walking home from a friend's house, path takes me through shitty part of town
>carrying several hundred dollars for totally legal activities (actually not drugs, long story)
>four young gentlemen step in front of me and make inquiries regarding my current financial status and potential generosity, kindly displaying their mastercrafted knives for me to admire

Now, I had wrestled for 10 years before going to college, but didn't bulk up as much as most wrestlers do, and with my sweatshirt hiding what muscle I had left after 3 years of laziness and cheap beer, I didn't look particularly intimidating. I could probably have fought two or three of them at a time and come out alright, but not all four at once and not with them all having knives. However, I was taking a course in abnormal psych, and knew all about the ways people could be crazy. These guys looked to be local high schoolers, though mostly underclassmen if I had to guess.

>don't even think, just tell them in a somewhat high-pitched voice
"You boys shouldn't be out this late, there are some dangerous folks out at this hour"
>they look confused, one of them starts to repeat his previous inquiry
"People been disappearing 'round here lately, 'specially lil boys like you"
>they all go wtf and look at each other
>I continue in this vein for a few minutes, implying that I kidnap and eat people
>they're all just standing there like they have no idea what's going on
>finally pull out a bit of beef jerkey that I had in my pocket and tell them that "This is Terry, he was a sweet boy"
>the one white kid in the group screams bloody murder and runs off, the rest of them follow

>walk home and enjoy my beef jerkey
>>
>>43899561
>Being seducted by a old pedophile pervert offering cash? I leave the table.
That's kinda the joke, with disgusting people conducting disgusting seduction attempts as the only form of PC "romance" being a /tg/ trope.
>>
>>43899243
Fine, geez.

>gastrectomy for stomach cancer
>doctor says "Just pull the spleen out, it's probably fulla cancer anyways."

>doing something with ureter I think
>doc nicks iliac artery (it's a fucking huge vessel)
>blood spurts up
>hits 10 foot ceiling
>drops down on other tech's head

>very first hernia repair
>"Oh, it's your first hernia? Stick your finger right in there!"

>cleaning up after labioplasty (reducing extra large vulva flaps)
>"Oh look, there's a piece of her vagina on the floor."

>I&Ding (basically cleaning out the dead flesh after necrosis or whatever) a neck cancer lesion
>doctor lightly touches carotid artery with sponge
>it dissolves
>all hell breaks loose, BP drops to something like 40/20, blood coats the floor
>eventually get the guy out of the room alive with shitloads of fluid expander/transfusions
>wasn't alive the next day

>>43899561
I might do widbook, I dunno.
>>
>>43899653
Oh yep, nostalgia flares up. All of these look more or less familiar.
>>
>>43899653
This seems like it would lead to malpractice lawsuits.
>>
File: lol no lol.gif (216 KB, 500x407) Image search: [Google]
lol no lol.gif
216 KB, 500x407
>>43899877
Lolwat. That's literally shit that happens every day in every clinic. And I say it as a person from Germany, where people have a certain hard-on about rules and primo nil nocere and stuff.

(ok, the spleen one isn't absolutely normal, but it's the way quite a bit of people think)
>>
>>43899631
That reminds me of Nigga (his actual nickname).

He played a dorf which hated lizardfolk. He couldn't stand having been turned into one once. Until I pointed out that some lizards have two penises.

His priorities went straight from "I wanna be a dorf again" to "Let's visit my brothel business every night. Madam succubus, come over here and service me."

I knew he would like it.
>>
>>43899243
I woke up during mouth surgery (car crash) twice, the first time there was some confused flailing and screaming, the second time I reached up and put my hand and the docs chest. That scared him worse than the screaming, oddly enough. I think I was his RE
>>
File: 669.gif (1 MB, 267x219) Image search: [Google]
669.gif
1 MB, 267x219
>>43899602
So, with four kids carrying knives, somehow you were the villain? Marvelous.

I friend of mine once had a robber go "Don't I know you?", so he made up that he made social service on his slum. The guy went from "gimme your cell" to "Can't do this to someone so good to my fellas, I'm sorry."

>>43899653
>pull the spleen out, it's probably fulla cancer anyways
>Oh, it's your first hernia? Stick your finger right in there!
>Oh look, there's a piece of her vagina on the floor.
>Pic related
>>
>>43898170
I don't really consider that all that unbelievable...then again I lived an interesting life so my opinion on that sorta thing is sorta skewed to say the least.
>>
File: nietze-problems.jpg (62 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
nietze-problems.jpg
62 KB, 500x384
>>43900328
Some people are rather disgusting. He was apparently one of them. And you enabled it, even if I don't judge you.

>>43900540
I know, right? That's the sort of people I meet at least once per year, and only so rarely because I never leave the house.

In the town I live in there is a (probably) homeless guy with Bob from Twin Peaks homage hair and two crows on his shoulders. Sometimes he sells pictures he has drawn.

>>43900528
The "stick you finger in there" is really a medicine staple. All doctors want to touch weird stuff. It even IS somehow educational, especially for surgeons.
>>
File: Serracutisoma_pseudovarium.jpg (62 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Serracutisoma_pseudovarium.jpg
62 KB, 960x540
>>43900540
So is mine (being assaulted twelve times for one), but I faced people straight not believing it.

So, what are the interesting bits, anon?

>>43900710
>Only him? How about me?
Sure did. Having fun is what matters, and this kind of stuff I only say here because it's /TG.

Plus, what marks as disgusting for one differs for other. He couldn't handle picking something like pic related on his hand, even knowing it's harmless.
>>
>>43900888
That thing is a beauty, anon.
>>
This happened a few years back

>at a friends place chillin and watchin some movie or another
>we go out walking her dog
>suddenly rumble and whooshing
>gettin louder real fast
>look up and see a FUCKIN' ARMY HELICOPTER stallin' and coming down like a ton of bricks
>OHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT
>heli regains control about 5 meters above her house
>heli puts the throttle to the max and bangs out like a bat outta hell
>we spent half an hour searching for my hat
>>
>>43900888
>>43901053
That thing is a fucking tyranid bioweapon, anon.
>>
When I was in the Boy Scouts, one of my nearby camps was out innadesert (Arizona), toward Sedona. A few of the older Mormon Scouts from the valley area were notorious bullies to non-Mormons and formed the usual gang of ne'er-do-well thugs who forced younger Scouts or lower ranked to wait on them.

One night during a camp out they had decided that it would be great fun to sneak from the bunk houses at our Hall and bushwhack to the new Tenderfoot unit. They were telling stories of skinwalkers and other Native American folklore just before the unit headed out on the trail.

So these assholes had access to the Halls prop room where we held replica head dresses, costumes, prop weapons and all kinds of random things that were used for stage play, lessons and functions. Among the things taken were the animal skulls and skins of elk, bear, javelina, wolf, you get the idea.

So these assholes spook out the full Tenderfoot camp in the dead of night by using mock animal calls, making all kinds of crazy sounds and crap. Their troop master was a damn greenhorn so these punks made it back to the Hall and replaced everything without anyone knowing a good ten minutes before these horrified kids come screaming to the Main Hall.

I catch wind of their screams and me being the pseudo-sheriff and the best tracker and hunter in our camp (Minus a few of the adults running our Council.) immediately knew what had happened and who did it. After taking a few hours to gather information I promptly presented my findings with my immediate troop leader (Who we will just call Ko-tu) who is a Navajo-Apache mix. He suddenly had this massive trollface and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Anon I know who is responsible as well. Come with me so we can check the prop room and then around the camp site."

>cont
>>
>cont

Ko-tu and I start rummaging through the prop room, noting a few things out of place, some dirt and mud, twigs and leaves that were on normally clean or slightly dusty props, almost all of it clearly fresh. We both point it out to each other at the same time, then exchange The Nod. Back at the Tenderfoot camp site we find obvious tracks and trails of at least 6 young men (How convenient that there are exactly 6 of the smug bastards.) around the campsite in a staggered approach from the direction of the bunk houses by our Main Hall.

Ko-tu calls it time to head back for lunch back on our main grounds and we chat on the way. "It's pretty clear that 'Jacob' and 'Larry' were involved. Those two couldn't fieldcraft to save their lives. I really wish that they would get theirs..." I complained. "Anon ak'is (Frequent Friend) to the younger boys. I am getting too old of the crap those punks are pulling though." Ko-tu reponds. "Give it a rest for now Anon, I will let you know more in a few days." He gives me a wink and a nudge in the arm.

Four days go by and the Mormon Beaver Scouts (This was their rank,surprisingly.) were taunting and tormenting the Tenderfoot boys. Evidently Ko-tu spoke with our Scout Master at Camp and decided that due to the rude behavior of the older boys, they should make camp even further out from where the Tenderfoot kids were for a full weekend. They grumble but they were told it was for the taunting, nobody ever let on that they knew these guys were resopnsible.

Two days before the Mormon Beavers were to deploy, Ko-tu has me on special detail. "Anon do you remember what I showed you about non-lethal and no-harm trapping?"
>"Of course."
"Do you remember the scare tactics I taught you on flushing out quarry and leading your prey?"
>"I do. ...we're getting pay back aren't we?"
Ko-tu smiles and nods before we go out.

>cont
>>
>>43900528
Hey, I never said they were very bright. People who are muggers at age 14 rarely are.

>>43901100
What kind of heli, what country, and holy dubs batman.
>>
>cont

Ko-tu had it all planned out. We dug and covered dozens of "gopher hole" pit falls that would slow down foot traffic but not directly harm someone. We set up fake blood stains and brought in battery powered fog machines and solar strobes on timers. We went all out. So we have a 3 mile stretch that has been booby-trapped, the terrain modified and the picture perfect camp site ready for tent placement cleared out for these guys. We even made an artifical game trail that would take us back there.

We made it back to the Halls and made loud conversation about how excited we were to mysteriously find this perfect camping spot three and a quarter NNE of the Boundary (Edge of the Main Camp area). Ko-tu asked the Beavers since they were required to sleep out to test it out for their weekend. Gave them the map and everything. What wasn't told to them was that the map required them to not take this trail and hike around a mountain to reach the spot.

Friday afternoon comes and the Beavers deploy. Ko-tu checked in with them via walkie-talkie before the first night. They were saying how great a spot was found but quickly explained how I was a moron for "screwing up the map this bad". They could see a way that would have cut them down on time. That night Ko-tu had gone out there by himself and scared animals into crossing through their camp. Which is never a good sign when wild animals willingly walk through a spot with a bunch of people on it. They didn't think anything of it. Late into the night he made sounds and noises so expertly that they thought the noises were the actual animals outside.

They radio back in the following morning to remark how nature so easily and serenely surrounded them over night. Ko-tu disconnects and then has me come over to the Visitor Center where five of his tribe were ready with huge suitcases and bags with skins and wrappings that were used for ceremony and ritual, this night they would be used for revenge.

>cont
>>
>>43898170
I've actually run into taxi drivers who've told me stuff like that before, and I live near a town with very high crime rates, so I'd believe that.
>>
>>43901413
>What kind of heli
AS332 Super Puma (called HKP 10 mod.A/B/C is swedish airforce service)
>what country
Sweden
>>
>cont
Saturday Night crawls closer. Six navajo and one dumb white kid are ready to pull an epic prank. Ko-tus tribesmen had embarked with their gear and were waiting out in the outcrop near this campsite. Ko-tu radios out against for a check-in, nothing to report. Nice and quiet. "Just remember guys, today is a no-burn day. Small flame for cooking and light only."

Night falls, his tribesmen in position, dressed and ready for action. They surround the camp on a moonless night while the boys settled down for sleep. More animal noises, this time less birds and deer, more predators. Bobcats, coyotes, a bear. The boys are on edge. Ko-tu radios them, "There were sightings of some black bears not too far from you guys. Just remember your training."
>Copy that, good night.

Ko-tu has me tearing up and slashing one of his spare uniforms, smearing in paint and ketchup. "Good work Anon, leave the rest for my friends. Come on, run ahead and act like death itself was behind you. I was being attacked, I'll follow up shortly. Just play along if my pals getcha."
>ThisGonnaBeGood.jpeg

>cont
>>
>cont
I bolted out in a scouts pace and made way to the fake game trail we made and started onwards. I see one of his pals who was on the trail we made. "Tell them it's a skinwalker, feral men like wild beasts. Here..." He smears fake blood and mud around my hands and face and uniform before making a howling bellow and pushing me forwards.

"Anon what the crap?! We oughta beat you for trying to scare u- WHAT ARE YOU COVERED IN?!"
>Strangers, men like wolves. Ko-tu was behind me. Radio dead. -pant, wipe sweat- They were biting and gnawing, eating bones.
>Shaking legs, wobbling, fake stumbles. They catch me as more howls and snarls erupt around us.

"Anon you idiot you brought them to us!"
Rocks sliding from the outcrops above them, two fur covered figures with huge antlers and sharp looking teeth, snarling. They slide down and the boys bolted straight into the fields that Ko-tu and I were working on. The fun part about these gopher hole pits, they only slow the person who hits them...

These guys are flailing and stumbling on uneven terrain, I get taken to ground and screamed. Two more pop up flanking them. Ko-tu pops up in front of them stumbling, the guy who was on the fake trail dragged him down. These boys ran straight to the Main Hall, our whole troop was there watching the doors and waiting. Those bastards never pulled any more shit after the rest of us walked in behind them laughing
>>
I had an absurd one while waiting for the bus last week.

>Standing at the bus stop
>Old man rolls an empty Walmart cart up to me, stops, then turns it over on its side then sits down.
>He unzips his jacket
>BO mixed with gasoline and rotten fruit smell
>Take some very wide steps away from him.
>"Hey, sonny. You know about that Gates feller? One who rules that computer empire?"
>Say that I know about him, yes, with a confused tone of voice.
>"Gots a secret for ya. Jobs didn't die of no natural causes. Gates paid me and ma team to kill the skinny bastard. Can't trust them fairies though. Fucker backstabbed me before Jobs hit the ground. Here, take this, fore they find me."
>About ready to bolt away from the crazy old man who seems to believe that Bill Gates paid him to assassinate Steve Jobs. Also that Gates was either gay or a Fae.
>He jabs me in the side with one thing in each outstretched hand
>A plastic baggie filled with what I now believe is salt sifted together with powdered rust, and a 7-Eleven coffee mug.
>As soon as I awkwardly take the two things, he glances up at the sky, screams "It's Them!" while pointing at a cloud, then dashes off.

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with these things. Am I legally obligated to hand in suspicious stuff that crazy people give me?
>>
>>43902120
>salt sifted together with powdered rust
Are you sure that isn't a baggie of thermite? Because powdered aluminum looks a lot like salt.
>>
>>43902120
check and see if he gave you any addresses; I'm pretty sure he wants you to either a) break into someones house with thermite, b) commit arson with thermite, or c) do both.
>>
>>43902167
>>43902230
No, I'm fairly certain it's plain table salt.

Because I was an idiot when I got home, took out one of the individual grains and put it on my tongue.

So unless aluminum powder also tastes like salt, then it probably is just table salt.
>>
>>43902167
If it's decent quality thermite then both the iron oxide and aluminum will be fine enough that it looks like a light reddish sand, rather than appearing as two separate substances mixed together. If he can tell that it's two separate chemicals then the reaction probably won't have enough surface area to really get going.

That said, iron is incredibly dense relative to aluminum, so if the bag was shaken gently enough then the two might have separated out naturally.
>>
>>43902258
>eating suspicious materials
Nigger did you not learn anything from chemistry; you don't even smell that shit directly, you -waft- it.
>>
>>43902258
>also tastes like salt
You fucking TASTED a strange powder an obviously mentally ill man gave you?

Darwin award contender right here, folks.
>>
>>43902287
And that, dear people, is the difference between an chemistry A student in high school and a scientist.
>>
>>43902287
>>43902320
I never tried to argue that it wasn't a terrible decision.
>>
>>43901282
>>43901401
>>43901596
>>43901737
>>43901769

10/10 story.

Reminds me of The Great Brain or something.
>>
>Riding bus
>Hispanic guy looks at me "You want some money?"
>Me "No I am fine"
>Hispanic guy pulls out a few hundread dollars "Look at all the money I have here have a hundred dollars"
>Me "No I am fine thanks though"
>Quickly exit bus never see him again
Not sure what the fuck was going on but nothing is free is something I have taken to heart.

Another time
>Step off bus 6/10 girl approches "Hey want to make some money? You are kind of cute."
>Me blank stare "Um no I am fine"
>Also leave hastily
I am not sure what she was trying to proposition but I was fairly certain it wasn't going to be beneficial to me.
>>
>>43902420
>WoD plot hooks.txt
>>
>>43902420
My inner Jew is screaming at you.
>>
>>43902391
I don't mean to sound like I was attacking you, I'm just so confused as to why you would even do that.
>>
>>43902420
>ignoring plot hooks
You could be a cartel assassin and male prostitute right now if you'd just gone along with the DM's railroading.
>>
>>43902420
OY VEY
>>
>>43902474
When my dad was in school he and his best friend synthesized some potassium cyanide, calculated the lethal dose, divided it by 100 or something and took it. People are funny that way. Aforementioned best friend quite obviously went on to acquire a Ph.D. in chemistry later in his life.
>>
>>43902120
>salt sifted together with powdered rust
>Warning you about Fae

Obviously you're supposed to line your house with it so Bill Gates can't attack you.

>>43902420
>Offered easy money by two separate people
>Turn down both of them

You're not a very good adventurer, are you?
>>
>>43902535
Fuck, so the only difference between scientists and a hick going "hold my beer while I ramp this shit" is that the former is good at rigor?
>>
>>43902474
Because I wasn't thinking.

>>43902535
I very much hope you aren't pretending to be me.

Although I might let you, that's a better backstory than my actual one.
>>
>>43902535
While that's definitely an odd thing to do, it definitely makes more sense than trying something completely unidentified.

>>43902587
I mean, I guess I just hope you don't do something like that again, If that was poison or ground up glass or something you could be hurtin man.
>>
>>43902575
If you put it like this… mainly. And also an education. I mean, have talked to scientist about there research? As long as money is not a big problem, the main motivation to research a topic is "I wondered what happens THEN".

>>43902587
Nope, sorry. I later realized it may sound like that, but considered making an extra post to be precise to be superfluous.
>>
Germanfag here
>Be me, waiting in Hamburg for some friends to pick me up from the Central Station
>Said they would be there at 14:00
>It's 15:20 and there still not here
>Cell Phone Dead for almost an hour
>Neato
>Say fuck it and go buy some tasty cooked noodles and some soda from a Chinese Store around the Corner
>Eat my Noodles while waiting for my friends to show up
>Some Middle Aged guy approached me
>Ask if he can have my bottle , because he's homless and he needs the money.
>Say Sure, give him the empty bottle and the rest of my noodles because i'm not hungry after eating like only half of it
>Chat it up a bit, he tells me why he's homeless
>Stuff about Family, can't remember well
>2 shady looking guys come near us
>start trashtalking because hobobro is obviously not from her
>Both clearly drunk
>First start insulting hobobro.
>Ask them Friendly if they could leave
>Goes as expected
>One guy just punshed hobo right out of nowwehre
>Second Guy breaks his Beer bottle, visibly going to attack him
>Brain goes "Fuck that, get help!"
>My body thinks otherwise.
>Punch Bottle-Dude square in the Face
>Don't knock him out
> He starts swinging the broken bottle at me
>can only barley dodge the Bottle, still get cuts on my blocking arm
>Dude swings again
>Go full in
>Puch him in the stomach , use my momentum and grab with both hands his leg
>Use my full Body weight to get him on the Ground
>Kick the Bottle away, and step on his Hand because,fuck you asshole
>Still bleeding out of the cuts on face and arm
>Not a lot but boy does it hurt
>Other guy looks to his Buddy, then to me
>Trainstation Security is coming this way
>He fuckin' bolds it
>Security takes bottle dude with them, me and hobobro get first aid from the Johanniter Dudes at the Central

At the end it could gotten way worse, i'm kinda happy that nothin' really bad happend because i was there at the Time. In the end mMy friends came like 3 hours Later, fuckin' assholes.
>>
>Middle school
>Ride the city bus because fuck the school bus that shit is full of animals
>School lets out
>Raining like hell, me and my friends pile onto bus
>Other students pile on as well
>General preteen loudness
>Homeless guy starts talking to us
>Pretty big, covered in dirty clothes
>Whatever, we're idiots
>Start talking to him
>Biker gets onto the bus
>Not Harley biker, Ten speed biker
>Goes into the back of the bus
>Suddenly shout from the back
"YOU KIDS SHUT THE FUCK UP, I'M ON THE GODDAMN PHONE!"
>Homeless guy stands up
>Homeless guy is easily over six feet five
"YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU AREN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE ON YOUR PHONE."
>Get off bus as giant homeless man stomps back towards him

Still kick myself for not staying around and watching
>>
>>43902711
Man, I think fondly of Hamburg Central Station. Even if it is a place I've fallen down the stairs for no fucking reason in front of everybody.
>>
>>43889528
>be in middle school
>wandering around in the woods with my friends after school
>encounter a small perfectly circular clearing in the trees with mushrooms growing around the rim
>call out to my bros to check it out
>they don't answer
>it's super quiet, not even any bird song
>realize it's almost dusk and head home
>next day at school I ask them where they'd gone
>they say they were in the woods all afternoon and figured I must have gone home early
Still don't know what that was about. I went looking for that clearing again but never found it.
>>
>>43902936
You almost fell into the fairy realm and turned into a fairy twink. Count your stars lucky.
>>
>>43902450
>>43902494
>>43902555
Well I do live in Seattle guess I missed the chance to be a shadow runner.
>>
>>43902936
Shit nigga, that was a fairy ring; that stuff is deep, deep magic.
>>
File: here is your catgirl.gif (491 KB, 277x156) Image search: [Google]
here is your catgirl.gif
491 KB, 277x156
>>43903019
You mean unlucky?

>>43903125
Or a Stigmatic.
>>
>>43897865
>>It's a maria stone almost as big as my head

The fuck is that?
>>
>>43903198
Wondering the same thing, the google-fu's not working.

>>43903177
Bitch those aren't Tolkien elves, these are asshole elves. Fucker might have accidentally a Changeling campaign IRL.
>>
>>43903198
Presumably marijuana

>Context clues: providing insight since second grade
>>
>>43903333
>not becoming a horror begetting glorious automaton of gossamer and glass pearls for our barren overlords
Pleb.
>>
>>43902936
>fairy ring
I'm not one to believe in magic, but there were ancient forces there.
>>
>>43903411
>normally as big as a shoe
what the fuck do you even smoke where you live?

>>43903498
Yep. These are called mushroom mycele.
>>
>>43902936
>>43903019
>>43903333
>>43903498
The moral of this story kids?

Carry iron with you inawoods, and stay the fuck away from toadstools.
>>
>>43903700
>Inb4 someone pops in saying fairies are your friends
>>
>>43903717
Probably just want to be let in.
>>
>>43903717
FaRiEsAtEYoUr FrIeNdS
>>
>>43903700
I never go anywhere without iron, silver, and salt.
>>
>>43903717
But anon, I'm your friend. And I'm not a fairy, am I? I'm just another anon, just like you. Just like you.
>>
File: 20095182_L.jpg (14 KB, 660x660) Image search: [Google]
20095182_L.jpg
14 KB, 660x660
>>43903760
>>
>>43903498
Fairy rings aren't magic. They get worn out after a good pounding, just like any other hole.
>>
>>43903820
>Just like you.
I'm a fairy.
>>
File: 05.jpg (484 KB, 1280x1835) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
484 KB, 1280x1835
>>43903825
Nah, you need some tongs.
>>
I completely forgot about this until now

I went to the park one day on the way back from school because I was depressed and didn't want to go home yet. It was a fairly idyllic spring day, sunny, birds singing, bugs buzzing around and shit. I was looking at some flowers at the side of the pond when I heard a wheezing, coughing noise behind me. I turned to see an extremely old, wrinkled lady with white hair in one of those motorized wheelchairs. She seemed to be trying to request help with using the chair controls, since her hands were pulled up by her chest and almost useless, maybe severe arthritis or something. Anyway she very politely asked me to push some of the buttons on her little console, then asked me what I was doing, so I told her I was looking at flowers and insects (which is true, I like bugs). At that moment I found a praying mantis and picked it up to show to her because they're pretty cool. She was fascinated by it. When I put it back she asked me to hold her hand (I could only hold one finger because the rest were all curled up) and prayed out loud on my behalf for a few minutes. Not exaggerating, it was an awkwardly long time. Apparently I have light inside me and I'm going to help the world by sharing it with people and teaching them about God's creatures. I'm not religious, but I know a cleric when I meet one.

I left feeling confused, but better.
>>
>>43889528
Last week, two sundays ago I had a random encounter. I usually play airsoft in an abandoned gas station with my friends. The other day, me and my friend F got there, a little earlier than most of the other players. Someone put fences around the station, they weren't there before so I drive along them to see if I can enter.
Then some guy, in a bicycle, comes out of nowhere and looks at me through the car window as if he wanted to ask me something. I roll down the window, probably not a smart thing to do in an abandoned gas station but oh well.
The dude starts talking spanish(we live in brazil, neither of us speaks spanish). He's talking really fast and makes no sense whatsoever from the few words i can pick up.
Ends up by calling me "maricon"(faggot) and leaves pedalling.
I stand inside the car, dumbfounded, looking at my friend F. He's shocked too.
In hindsight, F was in cammos, and we were two guys, alone in a suspect place.... he may have tought we were gonna fuck each other, and I had a military fetish(which I do, only not for guys).
>>
>>43889528
My teacher told us how he became a random encounter some time ago:
>Be teacher
>Civil Law teacher
>also Judge
>Never had a drink in life
>Decide to celebrate 40th birthday
>With nothing less than tequila shots
>Get blasted beyond limits
>Go to nightclub
>See some obviously underaged kids in line sneaking in
>Two of them are trying to talk the third into getting in the club and drinking with them
>He wants to go home and sleep because he told his gf he wouldn't go out that night
>Drunken teacher walks in
>"Do not listen to them boy, they are unloved by anyone, so they want to drag you, they want you to lose your girlfriend and be unloved too"
>Kids: "who the fuck are you?"
>"I am the voice of your conscience, do not enter the club.... they are beyond salvation, but you are not unloved"
>Keeps talking to them
>Giving advice, actually being cool to all 3 of them
>every time they ask who he is
>"the voice of your conscience, you're not actually seeing me here"
>>
>>43898370
The scariest eyes I have ever seen and I've seen more then a few actually belonged to a young woman...they were the worst because of how they sucked me and how haunting they were.

I have very rarely ever seen eyes like those and only on those who have lost their very humanity. However hers were the only ones which sucked me in thinking about it even now still gives me the fucking creeps.

>>43900888
A few parts most of it unbelievable and the rest i had to cover up for protective purposes.

Anywhere from accidentally running into a spook who was on the job(free tip knowing a spook is in fact a spook is very rarely a good thing especially and particularly when they know you know so by all means play stupid if you do know because quite possibly your very life depends on it). To having a sit down dinner and interesting talk of work with a legit hitman without dying or shitting myself in fear.

Those are just two small bits of the interesting shit I have been through or seen. My only regret being why does it have to be shitty kind of interesting? Seriously though not even once has that shit really been a good thing.

Then I remember my life is the shitty and my only consolation prize is hey at least its the interesting kind of shitty.

Pretty much sums it up without going into detail.
>>
>>43904313
Give us the spook story.

Also first read "legal hitman" and was somewhat scared.
>>
>>43904474
I'm fairly certain that if the guy was a US drone operator, anon would be too scared of getting an anti-terrorist bullet to the temple to tell us about it online.
>>
>>43898459
Fuck, I don't tell this story much, but now I feel like I have to, even if it doesn't really fit with the thread's theme:
>I went to medschool for two years before quitting
>know nothing about medicine beyond basic highschool biology
>was a stoner then, and kinda depressed because of many factors
>never actually paid any attention to any classes.
>During my second year had a subject called "Propaedeutics"
>how do i diagnose?
>We would then go to the hospital to question some willing patients as if we were doctors
>It was all pretty boring, mostly asking really old ladies if they had any dsts for laughs
>teacher was an emotionless cunt
>Like, lorena bobbit level cunt
>This one day, she singled out a patient for the class to question together
>dude was really chill, came from a poorer state to live with his brother and find a job in the big city
>had found a good job and was living the dream, until a week ago when he started having acute pains inside his abs
>My classmates showered him with questions
>I was still kinda high from the night before
>Not that a sober me would have asked anything, I barely knew what they were talking about
>Sodium levels high/ pain when he moved/ difficulty breathing/ extreme thirst
>many symptoms later the teacher tells us to leave and we thank chill dude.
>She asked what was his probable diagnosis
>Some nerdy chick answers kidney failure
>Teacher confirms, he had kidney cancer or something, was going to lose both in 3 days
>my friend asked if he would have to stay at the hospital indefinitely for dialisis
>Teacher: "his case is too extreme for that, he'd need transplants but the line is too long. He's going to die"
>"Does he know?"
>"Yes, since yesterday"
I don't know what shocked me the most, the teacher's complete indifference to using him as a study subject, talking with someone I knew would die soon, or his total chillness about it.
That was my random encounter with death, and how it helped me quit medschool.
>>
>>43904665
>helped me quit medschool
Thank god.

If you managed to be put in any medical position despite being too stupid to recognize the basic symptoms of kidney failure, you probably would have killed more people than Bundy before you were barred from practicing medicine.
>>
>>43904474
Not telling the spook story technically have an agreement to keep my mouth shut about it in exchange for you know...not the only person who knew a spook and luckily it wasn't important enough to kill me over a detail like that anyway, otherwise i really wouldn't be here right now.

Suffice it to say it involved some really REALLY fucking bad timing. As for the hitman that involved less bad timing and more knowing the wrong guy who 'introduced' me to the hit man.

I now know more then I ever care to know about assassination and the varying levels of fucked you are in case a hit is put out on you.

Fucking assassins...
>>
>>43904750
Excuse me! I could still be a bona fide orthopedist:
https://www.google.com.br/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjhv4fwwrfJAhWCtBoKHV4ZBnIQyCkIHjAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dq0S5EN7-RtI&usg=AFQjCNGYKMNPPPCp7LDp7nVDi3fjFETmwQ&bvm=bv.108194040,d.d2s
>>
>>43904760
Well, the varying levels do sound interesting.

My contacts with organized crime weren't very exciting.
>>
>>43904596
Nah m8, drones and spooks are totally different operations. My cousin just retired from working with the Marine's drone program, we talked about how that stuff worked occasionally.

I also know a few family friends who are definitely in something intelligence related (grew up near DC, at least half the families in my neighborhood had 1 or more people working for federal government), if I can remember any stories related to that I'll post them.
>>
>>43904803
The info i had on organized crime was such that I was once questioned by someone who worked intelligence whom I contacted for some confirmation on some stuff I found out. Dude wasn't technically on the job at the time(and it was a BITCH to find someone without causing too much problems) but was VERY interested in knowing how I knew the stuff and I shared some info with him in particular. Luckily the offering was such that he backed off afterwards once he confirmed some stuff as well as got my shitty answer and admitted the rest of was quite above his clearance.

Its can get very dangerous knowing certain things especially when you try to confirm them safely. It took me literally years to do the above and i was paranoid for months afterward that someone was going to knock at my door.

Kicker was though I had the right to be paranoid about it.
>>
>>43904912
>talking to intel about high-level assassin shit
That's a good way to get blackbagged and/or put on some serious watchlists you know
>>
>>43904912
Easiest way to confirm things without drawing suspicion.

>Post what you're trying to learn about on a conspiracy theorist website
>If the site members agree that there's something shady going on, it's probably nothing.
>If they tell you that you're being paranoid or that it can't be true, then your suspicions are confirmed.

Nutjob conspiracy theorists are always wrong, no matter what.

If they all managed to agree that the explosions over in Manhattan that didn't make any of the mainstream news channels were legitimately caused by an actual gas leak, then the government would issue a press release stating that they were caused by the Alien-Robo-Nazi-Lizardman Illuminati attacking.
>>
>>43904975
So essentially ask /pol/ about it, then take the opposite of what they say as truth?
>>
>>43902711
>Barley Dodge
>>
>>43905014
The problem with /pol/ is that a lot of them don't believe the shit and are being sarcastic, and some of them are surprisingly realistic about it, such as "the Holocaust happened, it's stupid to deny it, but all possible reports and studies that we can look up indicate that the death tolls are grossly inflated."
Lots of varied, conflicting opinions there, there's a lot of extremist shit but a lot of them are reasonable even if you don't agree.
Best to just go to a dedicated conspiracy site, where you can be sure they're all whackjobs.
>>
>>43904948
Like i ever shared about stuff like with the fucking spooks. I knew better then tell stuff like that and I was curious. So what I shared was limited.

Its amazing to think what people 'could possibly know but are unable to confirm'. I was in that exact situation...but i was actually able to do something about it. It makes me wonder about the others though and what they could know.

chances are I am already on watchlists due to this being you know 4chan but yeah otherwise I admit it was risky as hell. Had to carefully select what I could 'safely' share and the right person to test it with.

I got lucky and was able to enjoy answers. Admittedly not all the answers I wanted to have but it was enough. Finding answers for the rest that I want...well I don't know of a safe way to do so at all. Even the previous stuff was risky and that was 'safe' info.
>>
>>43905014
No, the exact opposite.

Remember, /pol/ is always right.

It's the nutjob conspiracists who are always wrong.

But the US Government keeps track of people who post on /pol/ regularly, so you should instead go to conspiracy forums, which are more low-profile.

AboveTopSecret is a good go-to choice.
>>
>>43905119
>>43905133
>Posting on 4chan gets you on watchlists.
I could MAYBE understand super-frequent /pol/ posters getting watched, but even then I really, really doubt this.
There's no organized crime going on here or anything, sure there were a few hack-related things that got blamed on 4chan but at the end of the day those were minor and everyone knows that was just making use of the anonymous scapegoat.
I can't imagine anyone seriously dedicated resources to track a bunch of neckbeards being mad on the internet after the years have proven that most of us are nothing more than that.
Don't think media attention from FOX News a couple times means that the government is watching us.

Of course, there are probably certain keywords that they try to catch, but that applies to any website anywhere.

And hell, anyone who really has anything to hide is running through a trustworthy VPN or something something .onion something something Tor.
>>
>>43905251
>I can't imagine anyone seriously dedicated resources to track a bunch of neckbeards being mad on the internet
Are we talking about the same people who sent thousands of NYPD officers all across the country to stalk random muslims and send in reports on how many times a day each mark prayed?

The government will waste money keeping track of someone who they are aware is harmless for literally any reason.
>>
>>43905301
Well...
Yeah. I can't argue that.

Regardless though, it should be assumed that you're not going to be talking specifics about actual dicey shit unless you're running through a trustworthy VPN or something something .onion something something Tor.
Obviously in a case like the above where something important was actually known and people were actually talked to, you don't want to post on 4chan OR on a low-profile conspiracy forum without some very heavy precautions. And if you've been singled out for something you're probably boned regardless.

I just don't like how people who don't have anything to be afraid of get paranoid about watchlists regardless, when that means pretty much nothing unless you say "I'm going to commit X crime at Y."
>>
>>43905014
More like ignore the trolls from /pol/ that post here
>>
File: blanka-independencia.jpg (480 KB, 1280x631) Image search: [Google]
blanka-independencia.jpg
480 KB, 1280x631
>>43901053
I know! I saw these all my life on my backyard, picked them up and all. It was only recently I found out that most people don't know how harmless those are.

>>43901274
I wish.

Tyranids could use some good inspiration besides being Giger knock-offs.

I like their looks, but they are quite limited by now.

>>43901413
Most people at 14 aren't. I know I wasn't.

>>43901651
Good to know anon. My city has high crime rates as well.

>>43902120
>>43902258
>>43902391
Fucking random encounter right there, if you done like he said, you could have gotten XP, and that light up the head when people actually level up on RL.

I'm idiot sometimes too, so... did tasting it gave you an alchemy boost? For reasons.

>>43902420
In both cases you probably missed out your first buttrape. Or first direroach swarm encounter. Probably both.

>>43902711
Good one. Also, sensei-sama, teach me barley dodge, It actually looks much better than my actual DEX skill, which is probably 8.

>>43903333
>asshole elves
That's right folks, in RL lore, the difference between fey, wild hunt and undead might be only semantics. It doesn't make precise categories like D&D.

>>43904122
That was a nice one.
Come to think of it, does any rpg has a good random encounters table?

>>43904300
How did that worked out?

>>43904313
I believe you know it then. Did that feel like you finally found out what "void" means?

>>43904313
>>43904760
>>43904912
>>43905119
Fuck me. At first I was curious, but nope. Just nope.
>>
>>43906472
I already knew what void was i just never thought another person could suck you into theirs like that...I have met many kinds of people and some of whom were quite terrifying yet none of them had eyes like hers. She had the scariest eyes I've ever seen and I have seen more then a few.

It was even a pain in the ass to snap myself out of it and pull myself back. Felt like my very soul and awareness was getting sucked in to be sent adrift in that fucking void that wasn't even my own.

An alien void so to speak yet one that was somehow so very wrong besides just that. I have only met a few people kinda like her but she had the worst eyes of the lot.

Its been years but just thinking about it still sends chills down my spine and makes me feel the fucking creeps. I've been in some scary situations but somehow that one haunts me more then most. You know what the worst part was? That void part was just a single part.

Those fucking eyes man...those fucking eyes. They will haunt me to the end of my days. I would rather stare into the eyes of monstrous demons then do that again. Eyes like those aren't suppose to exist on a someone humanity intact or not and that fucking void was just a part of the whole that were those fucking eyes.
>>
>>43901704
>Sweden Armed forces
Oh Jesus, I had a friend tell me a story that once some idiots responsible for surveying a target tried to take home an undetonated grenade as a souvenir.
>>
>Living at mom's house between end of previous lease and start of new one
>Biking to train every day to go to work
>Biking biking biking one day
>It's rainy as fuck, foggy as fuck, impossible to see enemies
>Out of nowhere, CAR
>Successfully disengage from bike, Dukes of Hazard across the hood (painfully)
>Car comes to a stop a few feet after this, person gets out, comes over to me
>Hear a deep "HELL NO"
>Spandex-clad biker man comes to a stop on his fixie
>His lock is in hand, a massive chain and one of those mid-sized kryptonite locks
>BAM
>BAM
>BAM

>The car's hood is completely dented, he's about to move on to the windshield
>I'm standing at this point, minimal damage, just some bruising
>"You ok man?"
>"Yeah... I think so"
>Driver is this short asian lady, just standing there terrified
>Bikerbro basically escorts me to train, pays for my ticket

>Never saw him again

>Never contacted police

>The day I met an Avenger/Paladin of Vengeance
>>
>One night in highschool, decide that getting stoned and masturbating in the park would be a great idea
>Get my pipe, a thirteen inch long peace pipe
>Get my weed
>Start walking up the hill, smoking the whole way up
>It's so foggy that visibility is literally ten feet
>Get to park, pretty blazed, pull out phone
>Get to work

>Five or six minutes later

>I've finished, I'm getting ready to get out of there
>I've stuffed my pipe down my pants for some reason
>Out of the fog, a mystery man comes up
>Hey, you got any weed?
>Reach into pants, pull out pipe, let him take a toke
>Realize afterwards that one side of it was smeared with remnants of the act
>Disappear into the fog, hear the guy swearing in the background, asking what the fuck was on the pipe
>Never looked back, never did it again
>>
>>43906472
>wild hunt
The what now?
>>
>>43907850
Assholes elves living in a realm that shifts in and out of our reality, their realm is also moving. It's like a big chasse à courre but they'll hunt anything that's where they emerge. Very violent and assholes elves.
The kind you carry nails for.
>>
>>43907895
Shit, you mean that's actually folklore? I thought it was just something made up for books.
>>
>>43907911
Well it varies. The version I was told as a child had none of the dimentional bullshit, it was just a once a year event for elves in the scary forest, and the elves weren't assholes but they still hunted without distnctions that night.
I'll admit what I just wrote was tinted of /tg/ interpretations.
>>
>>43907949
Fine by me. Fuck, I never got told any cool stories of ancient monsters that live in the wild when I was little. You'd think I'd get something, coming from a combination of Scottish and Welsh families, but noooo.
>>
>>43906472
>in RL lore
Come on man, gift us your knowledge of the arcane.
>>
File: 1381858055894.gif (21 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1381858055894.gif
21 KB, 350x350
>>
>>43908408
Thank you. When I started this yesterday, I didn't expect it to last the night.
>>
>tfw when no cool/interesting stories to tell
>>
>Once, when I was returning home late from an RP session, I met a person in a bear costume, like the one you'd see at an amusement park.

>It was around 10 or 11 PM, the streets were dark and empty, and this bear walked towards and past me, dancing.

>I should add that I have never seen an animal costume at an amusement park in my country, only on TV.

> Not very amusing story, but shit was pretty surreal.
>>
>>43906719
Experiment to think of them next time you do a character, it may inspire you.

>>43907169
That will make him learn not to get weed from weirdoes like /tg anons.

>>43907850
>>43908043
An european procession of supernaturals hunting something. Depending on local
folklore, they may be restless undead kings, pointy-eared hell's angels, be lead by Wodan (Odin) playing "bad cop, worse cop" and so on.

You could say it's the pagan equivalent of the Horsemen of the Apocalypse, for their coming meant disasters, like anyone seeing them dying. And then your soul would become one of the passengers.

TL;DR Odin leads a host of drow, ghost riders, kings and magical hounds. After they grab your soul, anyone left over will suffer disasters.

Pic related.
>>
File: CordesWildeJagd.jpg (699 KB, 2048x1025) Image search: [Google]
CordesWildeJagd.jpg
699 KB, 2048x1025
>>43908628
The myth of the Valkyries carrying souls to Vahalha is related to it as well. But the Wild Hunt wouldn't make the distinction of selecting worthy souls as they did.
>>
Dont know if its been posted but this seems to fit.
>>
The strangest random encounter I had was on my twenty first birthday.

>Friends manage to pry me out of my bedroom by force to go hang out on my 21st
>Take me to a local bar here to get their drink on and encourage me to do stupid things like body shots off of one of the bar tending cuties, chugging beer, doing chain shots
>Have a fairly high CON rating as well as resistance to poison
>End up only with a minor buzz so i'm eventually stuck with the designated driver rank
>Friends done drinking around 1am so I bus them all home after paying my tab.
>Grabbing gas before heading back to my house I can't help but notice how nice the night is
>Crystal clear sky, gleaming stars, huge full moon making lights almost unnecessary
>Decide i'll run down to the beach.
>Go to a reserve park that was supposed to be closed at 9
>Never is
>Slip in and walk a third of a mile to the shore line (Parking lot has always been a long trail away, no way to get closer)
>Lone by a small bridge at the end of an old rundown asphalt pier
>Take a seat and just gaze out across the bay
>Don't realize how long i'm sitting there but by the time I come too there is someone at the far end of the bench from me sitting with his head in his hands
>Ask him, before my brain registers what the fuck i'm doing, whats wrong
>Dude jumps like I scared him. realize I was in all black with my hood up so he probably didn't see me either
>Just stares at me for a few long minutes, giving me this look like he was trying to come up with the right words
>Finally just stands up and walks off down the run down pier towards the water a good 20 some odd feet away
>Lost track of him

And that is when I went home and slept it off. I don't know what it is about the city I live in, but I have a few stories of strange things that happen after midnight.
>>
>Catching a train home after midnight
>Only other people in the car are this greasy kid in flannel and a drunk guy
>Drunk is so wasted that he rolls off the chair and lands face first on the ground
>Greasy kid gets up to help him so I do as well
>Kid is completely androgynous, absolutely no defining features either way
>We get the drunk back onto his chair and the kid asks if I want to see something cool
>Hell yeah I do
>Kid pulls up the sleeves of their flannel
>Dark purple tattoos of runes and spell circles and shit all up both arms
>Deck of cards has appeared in their hands
>Super expensive looking with black dragons on the back
>"Pick a card, any card"
>Does some standard street performer tricks
>I'm impressed
>"Alright, now I'm gonna show you some special ones"
>The little shit was only warming up
>Kid goes full fucking Dynamo
>Starts pulling illusionist tricks out of their asshole like they've had the train rigged all day
>Unconscious drunk dude is seriously missing out
>Half of the shit this kid is pulling shouldn't even be possible
>Arrive at the kid's station
>Ask for their name as they get off
>"Oh I'm nobody, just your average warlock"
>>
>>43908949
How white are you Anon, because I think you might've just been mistaken for Death himself
>>
This one is pretty tame, but still memorable.

>Me and gf wee walking through a nature trail.
>Gf is afraid of heights, especially when it comes to bridges.
>We cross one smaller bridge after some coaxing, just to arrive at a larger suspension bridge a mile further on the trail.
>Gf will not go across, and the walk back would be an extra two miles compared to following the trail.
>About to give up and make the trek back when a man suddenly comes further back on the path.
>He is walkiing with a cane, wearing faded jeans and a shirt with an a stylized eagle, a long parka, has a fairly large beard, and is missing an eye.
>He immediately walks up and asks what is wrong.
>Gf mentions she is afraid of heights and can't cross the bridge.
>He gives a short speech about facing your fears and how to overcome the limits you place on yourself.
>He hands me his cane, takes her hand, and guides us across the bridge, never stopping with his surprisingly soothing words.
>We thank him and wait a few minutes before continuing on.
>He is nowhere to be found, even though he was slowly walking away and there aren't any branching paths.
>After several hours of hiking, we leave the park.
>He waves at us from the side of the road.

After that, we joked that she met her spirit guide that day.
>>
>>43910000
I think you met Odin.
Also, checked.
>>
>>43909347
Fuckin' Prestidigitation.
>>
>>43911019
You might have something there. Could be the eagle on his shirt was in fact a raven.
>>
>>43912567
My guess is that the back of his shirt had another raven, then.
>>
>>43912613
That'd work. And the cane was Gungir with a glamour on it.

Holy shit, I think we're onto something here.
>>
This was last year.

>be me
>walking to next class
>its late afternoon on a friday so campus is pretty dead
>listening to music so not paying attention
>suddenly stopped by a hindu monk
>he is wearing sweats and a hoodie(its late October), but otherwise looks monk as fuck
>not good at telling age but he was probably early/mid forties
>strikes up a conversation with me, talking about his travels and how he gets around
>he talks with people, gets to know them, and asks for a donation. In return he gives them a copy of various religious texts he keeps with him, uses the money to get a new one and keep travelling.
>sounds pretty sketchy to me, could easily be a scam
>intrigued anyway, offer to buy him lunch and keep talking
>skip class, go to nearby Taco Bell
>while eating, he tells me about his travels and the various countries he has been to.
>apparently he travelled through fucking Afghanistan
>I almost call bullshit but just mention how that was dangerous
>he laughs and pulls out a box from his bag
>out come dozens and dozens of old and new photos
>he finds the ones from Afghanistan
>shows me photos of the interpreter he made friends with, the Bhagavad Gita he gave him
>pictures of a snowy village, and a group of tribesmen arrayed in a line with him in the middle, some of them holding AKs
>I'm blown away
>other pictures of visits through Russia, China, Germany, Spain, and the crew of the ship he hitched to the states.
>we talk about religious matters, and I express my interest in learning about more world religions
>end up giving him a hundred bucks
>I got a student refund for a shit ton of money anyway
>he profusely thanks me, gives me a couple books, has me put my name and info into a little ledger filled with countless names.
>we part ways

Overall was a really cool experience. I forgot to get any way to contact him if he even had one, but I hope to hear from him again one day.

Stay safe monk-bro.
>>
>>43913055
>has me put my name and info into a little ledger filled with countless names
Uh.
>>
>>43910000
Sounds like you met Odin. Old Gods are known to pull shit like that they were notorious for it even back in the day.

>>43913055
I've always found that monks are surprisingly cool guys. I never really understood why people say shit about them.
>>
>>43913322

Normally im pretty paranoid about that kind of stuff but he seemed pretty legit and it was just my name and cell number, both of which are on the internet anyway.
>>
>>43909761
Few years ago before I started traveling I was WHITE. Would make sense cause I had the hoodie on and everything... Shit was cold
>>
I was once a random encounter.

I was coming home from a friend's apartment. The fastest way home was through a park with several broken lights due drunken students and a handful of pebbles. Walking through the dark o hear underaged drunkenness walking towards my direction, but they apparently didn't hear or see me. Mind you I am 6 feet tall, fat with surprisingly broad shoulders wearing a black winter coat that reaches my ankles. From my friend's apartment I caught a pack of cigarettes with me even though I don't smoke, but tonight I was going to do it for shits and giggles. When the kids got close I lit a cig, lighting a part of my face aragorn style. The kids audible scream from seeing me and start yelling obscenities at me. I only answer in random Russian words I know with a few German words and a little French thrown in. Visibly confused they start backing. Then I pull my keys from my coat pocket and hold them like a knife while citing a Russian joke very angrily. Kids leg it and I am left there holding my keys in one hand and my lighter in the other while smoking and yelling in several foreign languages at the shadows I think were the kids. They were bushes and the kids had already left the park premises at the speed they took of.

Don't know why I did it, but I regret nothing
>>
>>43902750
>"YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU AREN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE ON YOUR PHONE."

wat
>>
>>43899163
....SHIT I REALIZED IT NOW

You are so right Anon.
>>
>>43902120
>salt

"Cleans" places,good for protection lines, wards off ghosts and supernatural beings.

>Rust

Iron is useful against fay.

Its actually a pretty good mix. Keep some with you as Mojo. Shit has better protection power than holy water.

t: "Expert"
>>
>>43904760
There is stuff i would wish to write about. But im afraid this site isn't anonym enough.

So a lot of awesome stories will never be told.
>>
>>43903700
>implying anon wouldn't have been better off being whisked off to the realm of the fae instead of wasting away in front of a computer in a doomed world
>>
>>43907911
>Folklore
>Made up fr books

Everything is made up anon, elves and fae are not real.

If you find a mushroom circle you can dance in it until dusk and all that will happen is you will be cool and brave.
>>
>walking home from work
>hear someone scream for help
>three guys got some skinny white guy on the ground in a park
>decide to try to help
>start getting my ass kicked
>suddenly out of the treeline comes a whole company of larpers
>people in full display with weapons, torches and more
>"chaaarge!"
>tfw some larger throws you a stick and you smack a motherfucker in the face
if anyone from Georgia tech is inm the thread y'all are fuckin awesome.
>>
>>43917100
Cheers. Never doubt turbonerds in large numbers.
>>
>>43915056
I know dat exact feel anon. Your safe unless you know anything of use or wish to be hidden by the powers that be. Otherwise they couldn't give a single shit. Alas i know some stuff that would be. For instance the spook story is an example ,bad idea to share that even anon but I know other stuff that is 'safe' to share if rather unbelievable. I am just sad that none of the interesting stuff that I been involved in was strictly ever a good thing for me.

If I hadn't been in such a tight spot I wouldn't ever have encountered many of those kind of situations. Bad luck tho it ain't fun.
>>
>me and me mates walkin back home late at night
>been drinkin, havin a good time
>hear sirens
>look, car comes flyin' around a corner skidding hard
>cop right behind him
>guy drifts too far, realizes we're right there
>pulls, manages to correct himself and avoid us
>slams into a building
>cop tries to avoid all of us
>winds up flipping his car
>"oh shit, we should help!"
>suddenly overturned cop car front glass gets kicked off
>cop gets out from the front quickly, bleedin from his head and starts shouting at the guy in the other vehicle while pointing his gun
>guy gets out and lays on the ground and surrenders
>ask the cop if he needs some medical supplies
>he touches the nasty lookin cut on his head and just says "Nah, it's nothin. You gents have a good night and don't let me catch you drinking and driving, y'hear?"
>>
I am not sure if this counts as a random encounter as much as it does a random impromptu dungeon crawl but here goes:

>friends and I are excited to see Spectre
>We all decide to meet up at cinema, meet up inside
>I spend the entire day getting ready: Make sure my clothes are pressed, my wallet is full of money, I've got a fresh bar of soap, know when the movie is going to start and double check with everyone before we all head out
>on the road, traffic is pretty bad
>I made the mistake of trying to take the freeway during the post-work traffic rush hour
>figure it'll be alright, should have enough time to get into the movie anyway since we were all going to meet up early
>eventually make it there, parking lot is full
>have to park in a walmart parking lot nearby
>almost slip and fall trying to climb up the hill instead of just taking the front gate
>get to the top, realize they've put up a fucking fence
>whatever, walk to the front
>finally get to the cinema, wait in line and slowly work my way to the front
cont
>>
>>43917658
cont

>working my way to the front
>listening to hushed conversation and coughing
>notice people are looking at me
>most of them are dirty and wearing ragged clothing
>there are even starving children in the line
>suddenly, spotlight tower guard shines his light on me
>"You there! Other line!"
>awwright, got moved to the privileged express line
>get to the front faster than everyone else
>get my tickets, order a small bucket of crab legs, some weapons grade hot cinema butter and a fountain drink
>careful not to get myself wet as I dip my cup into the fountain, get a nice mix of fanta orange and mister pibb
>hop on the conveyor belt
>arrive at cinema showers
>quickly clean myself off and get my stuff again, take the conveyor belt onward
>make it to the screen room
>get a nice spot near the back, should give me a good view and added safety as the local cinema shooter has a habit of picking the mid section
>pre-film commercials begin
>dip a crab leg in butter and about to eat
>suddenly a falcon dives down and takes it out of my hand
>well fuck
>notice that there are armed uniformed strangers entering into the room
>I get a light shined in my face and I'm told to go with them
>uh okay
cont
>>
>>43913848
Don't know about his situation, but in some regions it's considered common courtesy not to use your phone on public transportation.
>>
>>43917785
cont

>taken to a dark room
>light comes on
>suddenly one of the officers pulls my pants down and slips on a latex glove
>oh shit, random penis inspection
>he feels and sniffs my member, then measures it
>"hmmm... okay, that will do. now run along back to your signifigant other and enjoy the movie."
>make the mistake of telling them I'm not with anyone
>they inform me about the No Singles policy, I claim ignorance but they also have a zero tolerance policy
>hood thrown over me, I get dragged off somewhere
>get thrown down a chute
>slide for what feels like minutes, eventually come to stop landing on something that feels like sand
>"Frank! We got a new one!"
>take the hood off
>its the fucking salt mines
>forced to spend the rest of the movie mining salt for popcorn
>about halfways in I decide enough is enough, I NEED to see this movie
>hatch a plan
>sneak over to control room while the two power-suit wearing soldiers are talking to eachother
>one of them turns to me, oh shit im fucking busted
>suddenly gunshots
>they look up, "Oh, he fired three shots, must have been distracted by the film."
>they resume talking, discussing some of the cinema shooter's finer kills
>look over the controls... there it is!
>push the button for "cinematic awareness test"
>lava begins to flood the room to coat the entire floor
>quickly slam the door closed and lock it
>stand up and give them the finger from behind the glass
>they cant shoot me because they dont have line of sight
>pop open the emergency release chute hatch
>look, the lava is beginning to seep through the cracks in the door
>quickly hop in and push the firing button
>launch upwards into the film room
>hear "hey, what's going on? Teddie? You okay?"
>hear them fidgeting with the freedom fridge's doorhandle
>kick open the door, quickly grab the rifle out of the guy who was opening the door's hand
>shoot the other employee, shoot the guy I took the gun from
>book it
>find the screening for spectre
>watch it
cont
>>
>>43917938
>notice the cinema shooter isn't in the room down there
>suddenly gunshot catches me in the shoulder
>second shot hits my hand, knocking the gun out of it
>fall to the floor in pain
>he stands over me, about to fire, has to wait until an action scene though because it would be rude to shoot during dialog
>he gets distracted and looks at the film
>quickly whip out the butter I had
>sling it into his face, it erupts in flame and completely immolates him
>he wails and screams, running down the hallway
>slips and falls down the chute into the lava down below
>I smile, and notice he got me good
>i'm not going to make it, but I am going to watch this fucking movie
>it finally ends
>I slump over the controls
>blood seeps into the panel and shorts it, triggering the self destruct
>last thing I see is a flash of white
>>
>Be me,16
>Riding bicycle home from friend's place at around 1 am
>Huge parking lot next to road used as park and ride for transit.
>No traffic
>Fog
>Dead Silence
>I see a girl standing there looking down silently wearing a hospital gown
>It's freezing out, I stop and ask if she's okay
>She looks up at me, doesn't speak, I notice she has a hospital tag on her wrist. She is barefoot
>I take her to a grocery store and call the police
>She doesn't speak or make any sounds the entire 45 minutes,

It was really creepy. She had escaped from an inpatient psych ward.
>>
>>43918063
>standing in an empty lot
>...
>...
>...
>...
>some kid comes up to me
>starts talking to me
>he's checking me out
>maybe if I pretend to be a tree he wont notice me
>starts touching me
>calls the cops for no reason
fuck this country.
>>
>>43910000
Your gf is now pregnant, with the son/daughter of a God.
>>
>>43901282
Where are you from?
American Boy Scout leader here, and we have completely different terminology.
>>
>>43915056
Use Incogneto mode and post from a remote location, and liberally replace place / people / organization names. It's not like 4chan is able to tell truth from fiction anyway. That and we get "professionals" bitching about their "management" often enough to know the drill.
>>
>>43917658
>>43917785
>>43917938
>>43917998

Started great, Became completely unbelievable at the point where you ordered crab legs in a theater. Cinema crab legs are about as safe as 7-11 oysters and cost more than the down-payment on a car.
>>
>>43920823
It's one of /tv/'s many shitty memes.
>>
>>43920750
>Use incognito mode.
Wow holy shit that does absolutely nothing to hide people trying to figure out who you are from the other end, all it does is stop your computer from storing temporary local information that you can manually delete anyway.
Some guy was mentioning Tor and VPNs before, just use one of those from your home computer and you'll be just fine.

Nobody in this stupid thread can into computer.
>>
>>43910000
>>43911019
>>43912567
>>43912613
>>43912653
Agreed. That was probably Odin.
>>
>>43913393
Dude.
That's not why anon said 'uh'.
>>
>>43921355
I wish I had the kinda information to make you stay awake at night. Ive always had such a sense of curiosity. I would kill to know what these guys know about spooks
>>
>>43890077
Montanafag here. Glacier National Park is beautiful and elf free, I swear.
>>
>>43917272
Obviously some sort of early prototype of Robocop
>>
>>43917658
>>43917785
>>43917938
>>43917998

complete bullshit but how do I turn this into a dungeon for tabletop, /tg/ ?
>>
File: 9336769193_0a191928f8_b.jpg (524 KB, 1024x685) Image search: [Google]
9336769193_0a191928f8_b.jpg
524 KB, 1024x685

>have trouble sleeping
>tend to go for walks at night
>wandering around one such night when I see a cat
>cat wanders over to me so I start stroking it and talking to it
>suddenly a car pulls up next to me
>it's a cop car
>I'm sat on the pavement at 2am on a Wednesday with a cat
>the two officers ask me what I'm doing
>"Stroking a cat."
>there's a pause before they look at eachother with a kind of "wat" expression
>one then asks if I've seen a burgler, giving me a description
>tell them no, so they leave
>glad they didn't search me since I had a hatchet in my bag in case I needed wood for a campfire

>exploring abandoned mental asylum/nursing home at night with a couple friends
>we're done so we decide to head back
>as we're leaving we hear voices
>OH SHI- COPS
>we squat down by a wall
>completely invisible in the darkness
>they approach, four in total
>we can hear them talking
>talking about how they hope there are no cops or cameras
>I realise they're obviously not cops so I stand up to get their attention
>forgot I was dressed in all black and had my face covered
>one them is carrying a rifle which he levels at me
>one of my friends jumps out and puts his pistol to the guys head
>you could hear a pin drop it was so quiet
>I break it by asking what they're doing here
>they say they were just exploring but couldn't get in because the ground floor access points are all blocked
>offer to show them the secret paths
>they accept
>both guns stay out however
>lead them into the building via the half removed fire escape stairs and give them a tour
>afterwards we part ways with no one revealing their face
>also the guns were bb guns because this is England which kind of takes away from the drama so I'm mentioning it last

>pic related
>it's the nursing home
>>
File: 9339555934_0cd6c9786f_b.jpg (423 KB, 1024x685) Image search: [Google]
9339555934_0cd6c9786f_b.jpg
423 KB, 1024x685
>>43926846

>another night, another trip to the mental asylum
>I fell from one of the upper floors because I forgot the stairs had been cut out, but I was ok
>we're heading back through the countryside when we hear voices
>some kids, maybe 10 or 12 of them are camping in a field
>they sound about 14-15 years old
>and drunk
>very, very drunk
>we go prone and watch for a minute or so
>we wait for a lull in their conversation before one of my friends lets out this weirdly feral roar
>there's a long pause before "What the FUCK was that?"
>they come out and look around
>a few of the lads venture out a bit
>they all return and declare nothing out there
>we wait a bit before my friend unleashes the roar again
>they start panicking
>friend lets go a third roar
>they hide in their tents
>friend continues roaring
>the kids figure it's probably just someone fucking with them
>no fun allowed so we leave

>pic is some of the grafitti in the nursing home
>>
fuck tg you guys suck this is a good thread and you guys arent bumping and posting what the hell stupid jumpchan cyoa shitposting questfucks fuck every one of you god fucking damn.
>>
>>43927441
Hey, its been about three times more successful than I thought it would be when I started it.
>>
>walking home by myself around midnight through one of the rougher parts of town
>I live in the south of England, so it's not exactly the fucking projects of Baltimore or anything, but still, whenever there's stabbings, junkies accidentally burning buildings down, big drug busts, it's always in this part of town
>nip down side road to get back quicker, semi-realising it's not the best idea ever
>about half way down the street there's a parked car with its lights on and with the engine running (facing away from me)
>keep walking down the road till I'm alongside it and a guy sticks his head out the window
>"Excuse me, mate, do you know where we can play some pool?"
>He looks Egyptian/Arab, can't really see properly but there's two Arab-looking women in the back and another guy in the passenger seat
>Confused, give him clear directions to a pub nearby with a table
>"Oh right - are you going there now?"
>"No, mate, I'm going home."
>"Where is it again?"
>Repeat directions. (which were honestly as simple as 'Go down the road you're on, turn right, keep going and you'll see it.')
>"What's your name?"
>Tell him my first name.
>"Oh cool, that's my name too." (Given that I am called Tom, I highly fucking doubt it.)
>Tell him I'm going now.
>"Cool, Tom, so we'll see you at the pub?"
>"No, mate, I'm going home."
>"Don't you like pool?"
>"Not really, mate."
>At this point one of the girls rolls her window down and asks where I got my trousers from (just a normal pair of jeans).
>"My sister got them for me for Christmas."
>Her friend in the back says "Aw, that's so cute" - in seemingly a genuine way, not even taking the piss.
>Just start walking away at this point, repeat directions to the pool place and say "Hope you find it, have a nice night, etc."
>'Tom' asks if I'm coming one more time.
>"No mate, I'm going home."
>Walk down road - the car didn't move from that spot, so they obviously didn't go play pool.

2 weeks ago. Still don't know what happened.
>>
>>43927950
I feel like I was either:
a) giving directions to some genuinely friendly people looking to actually play pool
b) elaborately fucked with in some way I'll never understand
c) missing out on some slang meaning for 'pool'
d) talking to people who were out of their heads on something
>>
>>43897634
>who would bother making anything up on here when they have nothing to gain by it?
The satisfaction of having posted some bullshit on the Internet is its own reward.
>>
>>43917658
>I've got a fresh bar of soap
/tv/ pls go and stay go.
>>
>>43927984
Sounds like they were trying to lure you into their car so they could rob/kidnap/whatever else you.
>>
File: hammered.png (159 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hammered.png
159 KB, 480x360
>>43902711

Ah, Hamburg. The Reeperbahn is a random encounter table on its own

>/b/rits on tour, out with Germanbros, about a dozen of us
>Go to a dive bar
>8/10 barmaid, ask what's good
>Home-made absinthe
>Short, stocky ex-Para bro, pretty much a beardless Dwarf, announces "It's my round"
>Me, party Bard/Leaderfag, genuinely quite likes Absinthe
>Half a dozen others decide, OK, why not, if it's moonshine-tier we might get a decent hallucination out of it.
>Dwarf drops €50 on the bar "Let's do this"
>8/10 sets up a row of highball glasses, balances spoons on top, sugar cubes
>Pours unholy green liquid into each glass, over cubes
>Doesn't stop pouring, all over the bar
>Lighter, click, whoosh
>Wait for flames to die down, have a drink
>It's actually pretty good
>Beers with Absinthe chasers the rest of these night

>2 years later, back in Hamburg
>Try to find bar again
>Vanished

Goddam green fairies. Pic semirelated
>>
File: Hobo Paladin.jpg (83 KB, 1334x247) Image search: [Google]
Hobo Paladin.jpg
83 KB, 1334x247
>>
File: Coach Woman.png (37 KB, 678x279) Image search: [Google]
Coach Woman.png
37 KB, 678x279
>>
>Walking through the forest with friends, smoking weed
>Early evening, getting dark
>Come to clearing in forest
>Find a massive bonfire completely unattended in the middle of the woods
>In my memory, this thing was taller than me
>We keep walking, but we're all pretty freaked out
>Someone suddenly starts running, we all sprint after him
>Get back to the road
>"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!"
>"IT WAS WITCHES, MAN!"

After that, "witches" became a sort of running gag as an explanation for weird shit.
>>
File: Random Encounters.jpg (471 KB, 1264x3192) Image search: [Google]
Random Encounters.jpg
471 KB, 1264x3192
>>
File: Wolf Mask Angel.png (25 KB, 704x384) Image search: [Google]
Wolf Mask Angel.png
25 KB, 704x384
>>
File: Dark Forces.png (11 KB, 557x278) Image search: [Google]
Dark Forces.png
11 KB, 557x278
>>
File: fly.jpg (5 KB, 324x156) Image search: [Google]
fly.jpg
5 KB, 324x156
>>43889528
>Be me a few years ago
>Go into my bathroom
>Need to shower
>Open door
>Every single inch wall is covered with bugs
>Like hundreds of them
>Window wasn't even open
>Not sure what they were
>Looked like pic related
>wtf.jpg
>Go and tell my family
>They don't care
>Head back to the bathroom
>Try to his them off the wall
>They don't fly away
>Fuck it, decide to shower
>They're in the shower too
>For some reason the shower head is missing
>Take the fastest shower of my life
>Get out
>Next day no flies

Just a really weird time.
>>
>>43930947
Holy shit you got lucky. I heard things can go real wrong with that sort of thing.
>>
>>43934420
They just wanted hot steamy bathsex.

You stood them down, hurt their feelings, of course they wouldn't be there next time.
>>
>>43889601
The world is ever so much brighter by the very possibility of this being true.

That is why I choose to believe.
>>
Hey /tg/ this just happened:

>walking home from work
>see two guys coming up from behind
>start walking faster
>they start running, so do I
>slip and fall, they catch up to me
>realize im about to get mugged
>out of nowhere this guy pops up and smacks one of them with a baseball bat
>look, he's dressed in a black leather trenchcoat, black shirt and jeans, has a silver sash across his body and is wearing a napolean looking triangle hat
>guy grabs my shoulder and helps me back to my feet while the two are looking at him scared
>"'ere you go mate," he says, handing me an open dr. pepper
>proceeds to chase the guys down the street and around the corner

what the fuck
>>
>>43935179
It was just some eerie shit man. Like do you ever look back at something and you're not sure if it happened or not? I know I wasn't dreaming or anything. Just some freaky stuff.
>>
>>43935446

I would get a brain doctor to look at my brain after something like that.
>>
>>43917785

>get a nice spot near the back, should give me a good view and added safety as the local cinema shooter has a habit of picking the mid section

Right until this I was experiencing the most perfect confusion. Nicely done
>>
>>43935539
Really? That was like years ago. Nothing like that has happened again. The weirdest part was that no one in my family seemed to give a shit.
"Hey dad, there's like a hundred flies or something in the bathroom."

"Ok"

"It's pretty creepy."

"OK"

"Uh, OK, See you later."
>>
Well, I wish I coukd share a good story with you guys. Ah well. It least this thread went better than the elf one earlier.
>>
File: Mr. Dr. Pepper.png (17 KB, 982x306) Image search: [Google]
Mr. Dr. Pepper.png
17 KB, 982x306
>>43935437
why do the countries that say mate have the best stories?
>>
File: AnonymousDelivers.jpg (52 KB, 407x480) Image search: [Google]
AnonymousDelivers.jpg
52 KB, 407x480
Slightly different. This one's in picture form.

Full disclosure: I was a Chanologyfag back in the day, and some of my best random encounters happened during our post-raid drinks.
>>
File: AnonymousDelivers2.jpg (45 KB, 299x480) Image search: [Google]
AnonymousDelivers2.jpg
45 KB, 299x480
>>43936579

This happened one evening when we had some drinks in a local park.

Not featured: Me angrily demanding to know whether we'd still get XP for the fight even though the enemy ran away
>>
Not really a Random Encounter, but I wear a Superman shirt every time I go to work just in case anything goes wrong for me to have an excuse to rip off my work-shirt and help people

Also fuck 30 year old Black Woman. Your popcorn's gonna be fresh. Why the fuck would we serve popcorn that wasn't fresh?
>>
>>43904665
Your teacher isnt cold man, if you kept going they even teach you how to be polite and not run through the patient's feelings and how to communicate with one. Heck, I study biomedicine, not medicine, and even I know that.
>>
>>43935437
Pirate captains have to find adventure somewhere.
>>
>>43904665
Death is not a random encounter in the med field. It's an old friend, a coworker, you learn to let it be and make it as comfortable for the ones to depart.

And an uplifting random encounter
>Be me, on my medical internship at the ER
>Get a call to do an EKG to a patient, old man, hit really hard by the time
>Make small talk while I set up the machine, untangle the cables
>He was a merchant sailor, starts bragging about talking several languages, portuguese, french, german, japanese, chinese, korean and so. Cool old guy with so many fucking stories, a woman in each harbor. A bonafide retired PC
>He starts talking on portuguese, I talk back since I actually know that language.
>He ends up talking in portuguese about the quality of brazilian pussy and how to pick up girls overseas
>Surprisingly normal EKG for someone his age, say my goodbye and go back to the office smiling and in good spirits because that day's encounter was surprisingly pleasant
>Then a nurse enters the office quickly, other patient starts going in cardiac arrest
>Fuck my life, here we go again.
>>
>>43909347
Prime and Space, not even once.
>>
Ive got one. met a damn traveling merchant.

>just left walgreens
>Stocked up on smokes and soda, heading across the street to albertsons for chips
>Guy whistles at me
"Hey man, you got a cigarette?"
>Bum him a cig
>ASk him how his days going
"Well, i spent the night at my friends house. Woke up with no wallet. Now im here just eatin an apple i found on a tree, bummin cigarettes"
>I ask him if he wants a few more cigarettes
>He asks if i wanna buy a knife so he has food money for the night
>why the fuck not?
>Guy pulls out shitty knife
>I give him six bucks and another cigarette
>Hes so fucking grateful
>Tells me his name is Johny, and asks for mine
>Tell him my name is Mo
>"Ha, Mo-Johny!"
>tells me to stay safe
>Disappears into the mist

Fucking merchants
>>
File: 1448893918275.jpg (171 KB, 1210x990) Image search: [Google]
1448893918275.jpg
171 KB, 1210x990
>>43889528
Had a random encounter a month ago.
>Be around 2 am.
>Be typing furiously for english report due the next day.
>Half-delerious from lack of sleep.
>Hear banging on the door.
>Dogs start barking.
>Try to ignore it.
>Hear yelling from outside.
>Finally succumb and go downstairs.
>At least six voices are yelling at my dogs from outside.
>They are getting angrier.
>Grab my scottish claymore and throw open the door.
>Scream, "Blood for the Blood God!"
>They all run off as fast as possible
>One of them shuffles around, must be drunk.
>Never see them again.

And that's my one home invasion story.
>>
>>43944221
Ive got a few other random encounters, if anyone's curious
>>
>>43944234
go for it
>>
>>43944722
alright. i can kill some time before classes. ill let you guys pick the order

Almost arrested
Hiking Disaster
Nice Raccoons
Evil Raccoon
Missionaries
>>
>>43944943
Chronological.
>>
>>43944982
Oh man... i think the hiking one came first then. This one was a prime example of why you never split the party

>hiking first 4er with my stepdad
>I brought an extra water bottle, but he tells me i wont need it
>all ive got is a shitty camelbak
>whatever
>before we hit the trail we see an old man with gandalf beard and staff heading towards the trail
>knew i was in for an adventure
>about halfway up hes gettin a bit tired
>tells me i can keep going if i want, hes gonna rest
>Fuck it, lets keep goin
>end up hiking the rest of the mountain with lots of different people
>get to the top of the mountain a while later'
>beautiful view
>wait like half an hour for stepdad
>get tired of waiting and start heading back down
>The top of te mountain is pretty rocky
>end up slipping on a rock
>leg slides across rock, slicing up my shin
>not awful, but really fucking stings
>limp my way down to a resting spot
>pants are torn, im bleeding a bit
>Guy comes up
"It's okay, im an EMT"
>Asks if i have any water to clean it
>MFW i drank it all on the way up
>He has a FULL WATER BOTTLE on his bag
>tells me ill be fine and fucks off
>See gandalf man in the distance
>Ask him if he saw the guy i was with
>tells me he aint seen shit
>Fucking limp my way down the mountain
>My stepdad hadnt moved since i left him
>He makes me a bandage out of some alcohol pads and smaller bandaids
>Never gonna leave the group while hiking again

Not exactly a random encounter, but i learned never to split the party. and always bring more water.
>>
>>43908941
>I'M A SHAAAARK

Fucking PCs.
>>
>>43944943
>Evil Raccoon

Patiently awaiting this one...
>>
>>43944224
Threatening to Khorne people is a GREAT way to get them off your lawn.
>>
>>43945561
Evil raccoon is a long one, and i gotta go to class soon, but i can hit ya with the nice raccoons before i head out. that ones sort of a preface to the other one. i had a really great raccoon experience, and then a week later it all went downhill
>>
>>43945605
Don't ask, just do it.
>>
>>43945653
alright. Good raccoons

>Out for a walk through some of the neighbourhoods by my house
>Like 3 am
>hear a meow
>its a feral cat that i know
>This fucker once killed a rabbit for me
>shes basically my nigga when im walking around at night
>Shes meowing at me and edging backwards
>Guess im following this cat
>She takes me to someones backyard fence and stops
>I stop too
"What did you bring me here for?"
>Look down
>Cat nigga is gone
>Hear scuffling from the fence
>Here we go
>two paws pop up over the fence
>Raccoon pulls itself up
>we stare at eachother for like a full god damn minute
>Raccoon slowly lowers himself back down
>look further down fence
>like 6 raccoons in various stages of climbing over fence
>they all freeze and look at me
>all slowly lower themselves back into the persons backyard
>Motion sensor lights go on
>Like 10 fucking raccoons in this yard
>they all climb up onto the house and scamper away on the rooftoops

I really liked raccoons after that. for like a week
>>
alright. ill be back in like 3 hours or so. hopefully either the threads still up or we start another one
>>
>>43945943
Looking forward to more
>>
>>43946058
>>43945561

Alright. Next up is evil raccoon.

>hangin at stepdads house
>decide to hot tub at around 1 am
>mix some coke and whiskey to drink
>chillin in tub
>hear rustling
>look around, dont see anything
>whatever
>go back to relaxing
>Hear rustling, closer this time
>look up
>motherfucking giant raccoon climbing up the steps into hottub
>literally about to climb into hottub with me
"Uh, no."
>Raccoon stops
>stares at me
>swear to god this thing is a velociraptor in a raccoon body
>slowly backs down the steps
>fuck this
>get out of hot tub
>raccoon is waiting
>i start walking towards door
>he starts walking towards door
>I start running towards door
>he starts running towards door
>manage to beat him to sliding glass door
>get inside, close it behind me
>he starts clawing at door
>little brother sees me facing off against raccoon through glass
>tell him to watch the fucker
>go upstairs and get one of my stepdads replica swords
>the smallest one, victorian dress sword
>Piece of shit, but i figured itd deter the bastard
>Slide the glass door open a bit
>start stabbing at the raccoon's eyes and nose
>hes reaching into the house and is unfazed by the sword
>chews on the end and leaves bubbly saliva all over it
>fuck no
>tell brother to watch the door again
>go find bb gun
>Put one of the pointed pellets in
>pump it up like 40 times
>come back to back door
>bro tells me the raccoon left
>it cant be that easy
>open the door a bit
"Hey raccoon!"
>Fucker lumbers back
>starts reaching into house again
>stick out bb gun barrel
>he yanks it and starts chewing on the end
>Fuck yeah, i got him
>Pull trigger

Cont
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.