[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a person born with the ability to instantly regenerate any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: 1412982928159.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1412982928159.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
>a person born with the ability to instantly regenerate any lost blood is discovered by the hidden vampire world
>>
Fuck off.

No really, fuck off.
>>
Why frogpost?
>>
>the worst superpower
>>
>>43885156
>>>/r9k/
>>>/trash/
>>
>>43885190

I can think of worse powers. For instance:

>Voice of Sound Nullification
Now matter how softly you whisper, and now matter how noisy your surroundings are, your voice is the only thing that can be heard.
When you speak, all sounds within earshot of you are canceled except for the sound of your voice.
For example, if you are in a busy club with loud house music blaring on all the speakers and everybody shouting conversations at each other, everything becomes silenced the moment you open your mouth, and everybody in the club will be able to hear only what you say.
>>
File: 2Bait4U.jpg (46 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
2Bait4U.jpg
46 KB, 250x250
>>43885156
>any conceivable fuckery can be handwaved with "post-scarcity"
>>
>>43885290
You'd be a great politician
>>
>>43885156
All I can imagine is a body with the neck torn so that the jugular is just gushing blood and they just treat it like a water fountain
>>43885190
I thought we all agreed that the worst superpower was the ability to turn invisible but only when playing the trombone
>>
>>43885290
that's supposed to be bad?
how about:
>color farts
every time you fart the gas has a birght color, like neon-pink. it is always evident who farted and in what amount
>erection status
every time you have an erection, the words "ERECTION IN PROGRESS" in huge, bright letters appear above your head. yes, the words are visible to everyone.
>>
>>43887097
>I thought we all agreed that the worst superpower was the ability to turn invisible but only when playing the trombone
that one was great though
How about being able to teleport, but only to Detroit
>>
>>43887140
A few anons here would be instantly able to teleport home to where they live, I guess?

That'd be really useful for when you commit any kind of crime and you need to be somewhere else in a hurry.
>>
File: panic.gif (387 KB, 269x270) Image search: [Google]
panic.gif
387 KB, 269x270
>>43887192
>That'd be really useful for when you commit any kind of crime and you need to be somewhere else in a hurry.
But now you're in Detroit
>>
Vampirism has an 80-100 year 'golden age' during which they grow massively and become hooked to this one faggot and his easy blood.

Then he dies and it all comes tumbling down while Komm susser tod plays softly in the background.
>>
>>43885193
>>43885173
>Post memes that are literally taken from 9gag and reddit
>/tg/ doesn't give a fuck

>post a pepe
>/tg/ loses its shit
>>
>>43887229
>grab another person, teleport
now they're in Detroit.

>grab whole families of people wanting to get into the USA
now they're in detroit

you could make really big money out of this.
>>
>>43887654
Would this ability persist if they turned Mr Blood-Bank into one of their own?

If so we have created not only a vampire that has no need to feed but also an immortal everlasting blood dispenser
>>
>>43887666
>post doubles and singles
>/tg/ doesn't give a fuck

>post trips
>/tg/ loses its shit
>>
>>43887684
>Giving a shit about trips

Get along with the times grandpa, we only care about quads or higher now.
>>
>>43887666
9gag and reddit may be bad, but /r9k/ is still worse.
>>
>>43887229
Detroit's getting gentrified and is building fast, cheap internet. It'll have a hipster startup economy soon enough, all that cheap land snapped up by coders living on ramen.

A truly shit power would stick you in San Pedro Sula, Abidjan, or even Jersey.
>>
>>43887695
>/r9k/ is worse than reddit or 9gag

You have shit taste, honestly.

I concede that it's probably not better, but nor worse, than reddit, but 9gag is absolute shit.
>>
>>43887666
Trips for truth

/tg/ looses its shit when the frog gets posted.

As this thread has proven.
>>
>>43887229
Detroit is a meme. Now Syria would be worrying.
>>
>>43887711
As is /r9k/.
>>
File: 1433670657273.jpg (18 KB, 250x284) Image search: [Google]
1433670657273.jpg
18 KB, 250x284
>>43887705
>or even Jersey.
>>
>>43887722
Fuck, I didn't write that sentence correctly.

>I concede that it(r9k)'s probably not better, but nor worse, than reddit, but 9gag is absolute shit.
>>
>>43887729
As is /r9k/.
>>
>>43885290

Holy fuck that's an awesome power for a leader. Imagine a chaotic battlefield, explosions, screams, yells, gunfire, clash of steel against steel. Your side is taking a beating, you're bunched up in your last line of fortifications, all is lost. And then suddenly, all that goes completely quiet and the only thing you can hear is something like; "TO ME, MEN! TO ME! FIX BAYONETS! WE'LL SEND THEM ALL BACK TO HELL! FOLLOW ME! FOLLOW ME, YOU BRAVE FOOLS, TO GLORY!"
>>
>>43887737
I would also like to add that /r9k/ is probably one of the most redditor-infested boards there is, so take that into consideration.
>>
>>43887738
While the power would be awesome, that's a piss-poor leader speech. Apply yourself.
>>
>>43887766

Yeah, but it's exactly what you would hear in a movie.
>>
>>43887654

If the vampires are not retarded, they would just breed him/her to get their blood power out there.

If it's a modern setting, quite simply done with sperm/egg donation, vampire resources, etc... they could have a pretty good sub-species of blood-rich humans. If it's not a modern setting, you get into some weird and morally questionable situations of traditional breeding with humans. Though they're vampires so they have the lifespan to personally influence the process, and the same level of resources to do so.
>>
>>43885156
plottwist, it has true faith!
>>
Probably the seven vampire nations would cut the body into seven pieces. Head, arms, torso, legs, and...

Anyway then a big vampire war begins when the blood host begins dying and producing bad blood, but vampire sages determine the blood host will be reborn as a normal Japanese teenage boy

oh also his (female) childhood friend is a vampire hunter or something from a long line
>>
>>43887666
Nice trips, nigger
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.