[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A vampiress has become infatuated with your last character you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 40
File: Love bites, but so do I.png (2 MB, 1239x1683) Image search: [Google]
Love bites, but so do I.png
2 MB, 1239x1683
A vampiress has become infatuated with your last character you have played.

She will stop at nothing until you are hers.

What fate awaits you?
>>
Nothing?

I'm not my character. That's just weird.
>>
File: WoD Vampire.jpg (133 KB, 734x544) Image search: [Google]
WoD Vampire.jpg
133 KB, 734x544
>>43878158
Last game was WoD: Vampire.
My Gangrel really isn't into girls all that much, but considering that yandere sort of is my thing, I'm willing to play along...

Chances are it will end up with one of us diablerising the other so we can be forever together.
>>
File: nigga w0t.gif (2 MB, 353x234) Image search: [Google]
nigga w0t.gif
2 MB, 353x234
>>43878338
>actually being such an autist
>>
My mad scientist actually had a fascination with the occult and a record for manipulating women. This is just what the doctor ordered.
>>
But that's FORBIDDEN LOVE
>>
File: Half-Orc-Bro.jpg (42 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
Half-Orc-Bro.jpg
42 KB, 450x450
Polk the Orc is not strictly opposed to banging vampires, but she would need to be cool with him having killed Dracula.
>>
Well.. Due to the events of the last session, my last character is a seventh generation Tzimisce who is a hairs-breadth away from mastering pre-elder levels of Vicissitude.
Bring it.
>>
>>43878158
A very convenient relationship as my character works almost exclusively at night anyway.
>>
My character considers the undead to be the most obscene brand of abomination to walk this earth for religious reasons, and has dealt with vampires before, so I suppose the fate that awaits him is gaining another bottle of vampire-dust to keep on his mantle next to the dire jaguar's head.
>>
>>43878158
Another notch on my bedpost. Take that how you will.
>>
>>43878158
>Sun soul monk
>Emits sun light at will
She better be hot
>>
File: Roomba_original.jpg (87 KB, 800x737) Image search: [Google]
Roomba_original.jpg
87 KB, 800x737
Hooray! Somebody wants me!
>>
File: the hunter.png (162 KB, 430x725) Image search: [Google]
the hunter.png
162 KB, 430x725
My last character was a lich who hunts vampires, so he probably kills her.
>>
buttsecks
>>
>>43878615
>killing Dracula

Are you aware that's just not possible?
Motherfucker's like herpes, keep coming back.
>>
>>43878158
My last character was a high-profit oat farmer (we play some home-made Farm RPG... don't ask) so chances are I would probably try to kill the "Gosh Darn Evil Witch" with my .22 Rimshot.
>>
>>43878158
Things are awkward with either of my current characters because my first character is actually a female witch who got stuck in a male body and the second character is a wolf who was formerly the inhabitant of the witch's current body but got transferred into a wolf and then bound to her as a familiar.

The former will try to manipulate things to her advantage in either case, the latter will have to obey the witch but if the vampire knows about his current predicament this may be a way out.
>>
The campaign's overarching plot is fighting a Deathlord, and my Twilight is planning on taking the charm that makes his anima count as natural sunlight. Actually, I think the entire circle is.
>>
>>43878158
Just enough protest to maintain appearances, then give in and enjoy a loving /u/ relationship full of blood-soaked lewdness.
>>
Well, his Girlfriend's Death is what motivated him to adventuring, and she still comes to him in his dreams.

Is the hypothetical vampire at all opposed to Polygamy? And sharing her man with a ghost/someone in hell?
>>
>>43878158
A few hours in the smithy forging a neck-guard.
>>
>halfway eldritch abomination/half horrifying lookng chaos spawn/half dead

Bitch got weird fucking taste, he'll probably just go with it, he realised this ride isn't gonna end several mutations and dismemberments ago.
>>
https://youtu.be/0AZ5XZHIDh0
>>
>>43878158
One, my last character is married, and two, he has no blood.
So that's two major dampers on their first impression.
And if she tries to kill his wife or vamp him, things are going to get Really Bad from that point forwards.
>>
Luckless Harrowed member of the Agency.

He's seen this shit before and, what with ya know, the lack of bloodflow, is just as like to get out his gat' pistol and load 'er up with silver rounds to fill the damn bloodsucker with pain.
>>
Im playing a druid garlicmancer/silversmith

I also took levels into sunpraiser

I guess bring it on

>i guess I better start making some homebrew clases
>>
>>43880806
>he has no blood.

Same for mine, he might have internal lubricant or hydraulic/transmission fluid, but I don't imagine those would be similar enough to blood to satisfy a vampire's dietary requirements.
>>
File: milspec-armor.jpg (135 KB, 463x922) Image search: [Google]
milspec-armor.jpg
135 KB, 463x922
>>43878158
He and his missus kill her. They're open to sharing others, but super territorial vampires are probably bad news.
>>
File: Zocha.jpg (1 MB, 1211x1174) Image search: [Google]
Zocha.jpg
1 MB, 1211x1174
>>43878158
INTERESTING TIMES
>>
I'm sure I'll come up with all sorts of SCIENCE!! I can get up too now.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (22 KB, 329x446) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
22 KB, 329x446
>>43883639
And missed my pic.
>>
My current character is a fucking rockstar who bangs everyone that lines up for him. He wouldn't know what the hell was going on until it's too late.

And then he'll probably die just as bad as my last character cause I can't play vampires to save my life and I'm doomed to always be a vampire in that campaign apparently.
>>
>>43878158
Eclipse Caste Solar Exalted.

He'd probably be flattered, then horrified, then try to redeem her (and probably succeed because Exalted).
>>
>>43878158
Well... He'd be down for it. Then she'd murder him because he isn't a settle down type.

Shadowrun Face with a weakness for women. It would end poorly eventually.
>>
She get's attacked by his dead wife's spectre, and probably the church sister he's attempting to exorcise said spectre to be with. Also attacked by the man himself, probably, though he's generally sympathetic towards undead who try to behave. She doesn't sound like she fits that category, and he's a paladin, so It'll likely end in a double smite smackdown
>>
JC don't play that shit. Sounds like she's looking for a hamon-infused fist to the face
>>
One of the downright strongest of his race, standing a good seven and a half feet, pure hatred for undead, and a friend who was taken from him through vampiric bullshit, he would try to kill her on the spot. He can barely go toe to toe with one, and if he didn't know she was a vampire he'd probably enjoy her company. Being one of the estimated 30 people alive outside of "Sanctuary" he would be delighted to see another person, even more so one female and interested in him. Sadly if he figured out she was a vampire he'd drive the stake in without a second thought, four and a half years in a sewage pit with only a few rats to eat without a leg does something to a man who has already lost it all,
>>
>>43878158
A Rich Dunmer Skooma junky. If she's hot he'd give in just for the sex. Also he already looks sickly, so Im pretty sure he could get away with getting infected
>>
>>43885010
Wait no the last character I played was one session as a rugged middle aged goblin veteran. He'd definitely try to kill her, suspecting she's just out to kill him.
>>
>>43878158
>playing Dhampir Inquisitor in Pathfinder

I HATE YOU VAMPIRE MOM
>>
>>43878158
As long as she's cool with a robot that sells magical sex toys, I think they would be alright
>>
Well, if his paladin girlfriend would probably have things to say about it, even if he's too aspy to realize the vampire making advances on him.

That said, if she did manage to sink her fangs in she'd be in for a surprise. If his semen is any indication, his blood probably has some pretty potent magical properties. Like, growing eyes in your brain magical qualities.
>>
>>43885218
>If his semen is any indication
Hold on a sec, yo. What do you mean "if its any indication"?
>>
>>43885239
Maybe it's like that spiderman thing. You know, when Peter Parker gave Mary Jane cancer through regular doses of radioactive semen?
>>
>>43885239
Really it should have been
>If his other bodily fluids are any indication..

His semen produces half-Lovecraftian elder beings and his vomit glows bright blue. I can't imagine what his blood does.

Such is the life of a high level GOOlock.
>>
>>43885138
Why do so many people who play only partially human characters assume that partial humanity must derive from 1 human parent and 1 non-human? In a world where such pairings are depicted as uncommon, but there are plenty such crossbreeds running around, this annoys me to no end. It would be much more likely for vampirism/elvish blood/whatever to have worked its way into such a characters bloodline long ago, and for much of their family to consist of dhampirs/"half" elves/what have you.

Not only would it be a lot more likely, I think it would make for a much more interesting story.
"The Baradtrova family has unusual customs, many of them preferring to conduct their business in the later hours of the evening. There are dark rumors that, long ago, in a heinous act of depraved heresy, one of their ancestors paired with an unnatural creature of some kind. Even darker still are the rumors that this inhuman ancestor of theirs lives on to this day, dwelling in the catacombs beneath their estate."
>>
>>43885368
That's just how Dhampir work in Pathfinder, same way Changelings are always a human/elf/etc father and a Hag mother.

Meanwhile, there are several planetouched or "mongrel" races in Pathfinder that DO work like you suggest - Skinwalkers have distant lycanthrope ancestry, all the geniekin have elementals deep down the line, Aasimar and Tieflings all have it either distant ancestry or even arising from exposure to holy or unholy energies during gestation, et cetera.

It's really kind of a mess.
>>
>>43878158
The goddess who's in love with my last character ends up smiting her.
>>
>>43885368
"The Barastrova family's unique nature makes them especially suited for hunting fiends of the night, not seeming to suffer fatigue or loss of vision from the later hours the way others do, and they have proven a great service to their fellow countrymen, but one has to wonder at the origin of such hereditary features within their ancestry..."
>>
>>43879611
That sounds awesome, we need storytime.
>>
>>43885404
Half-elves, at least, should just be humans with elven ancestry, I think. Just give them slightly more elven features and pointed ears, like Hylians in Legend of Zelda.
>>
>>43878158
My grappler Cavalier?

My body is ready.
>>
While currently occupied with another lover, the vampire would be welcome. It's not hard to manipulate the infatuated into serving as some form of factotum. An undead being the infatuated is just a bonus.
>>
>>43885455
seconded
>>
Super goody-two-shoes halfling cleric of hospitality and trust.
Unless the first impression is really bad, this is going to turn into a quest for redemption/restoration. Maybe with a FORBIDDEN LOVE ending.
>>
>>43885455
Thirding, cause why not?
>>
>>43878158
My character is in a very self destructive headspace.

So he's probably game.
>>
>>43878158
>glory hound fighter who has been busy killing the shit out of undead
if he noticed she was a vampire he would instantly say something along the lines of "my peasant intuition tells me she must have summoned all these undead" followed by a "WITNESS MEEEEE" and a swing of the maul to her face
>>
>Character is an edgy Vampire Anti-Paladin
>So is his wife.
>They team up and beat the snot out of her.
>>
File: blood mage token.png (527 KB, 760x760) Image search: [Google]
blood mage token.png
527 KB, 760x760
>>43878158
My sadomasochistic Shabti Bloodmage.

What a disgustingly perfect couple.

An immortal bloodbank for an immortal parasite to love and hold dear forever <3
>>
She would be against it mostly but might buckle over and accept it as long as it's not harmful to her.
She already hates herself somewhat for being a bastard draconic bloodline sorceress and views herself as a monster partially as well so she would ease into after a few months.
>>
File: Ariana.jpg (236 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Ariana.jpg
236 KB, 1920x1080
>>43878402
Anon, I have some news about your art. It's not WoD. That are the two NPCs from Bloodborne who give you blood as healing items. Check it out.
http://bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/Arianna
http://bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/Adella+the+Nun
>>
>>43885368
>Why do so many people who play only partially human characters assume that partial humanity must derive from 1 human parent and 1 non-human?
Because it says half-X?

>>43885456
Do you know what half means?
>>
>>43879331
Please tell me your character is and awakened Roomba!
>>
>>43879855
It was not by my hand that I am once again given flesh. I was called here by humans who wish to pay ME tribute.
>>
>>43878158

My last character was a Werewolf: the Apocalypse Bone Gnawer that had a Wyrmy obsession with having sex with vampires and joined the Sabbat to get his fix.

I feel like he wouldn't call her afterwards.
>>
>>43878158
A lot of vampire slaying. The last character I played was a level 11 anima character with 16 POW and the awakening. he also has a 300+ notice before using chi powers
>>
Lesbian vampire mecha pilot schoolgirl.
>>
I'm not sure she'd like the results.

The last character I played was a Fire Mephit. I don't think a being made of up literal fire has drinkable blood.
>>
>Last character is an obscenely powerful necromancer with near complete command over all but the strongest willed undead.

>Command Undead
Bitch, leave me alone, I'm busy doing necromancy. Skeletons don't make themselves.
>>
>>43878158

The last vampire that came after an Arch Master of Time and his Cabal ended up having his decapitated head hooked up to a VR machine and forced to live out his every waking dream for a mental eternity.

Should be fine.
>>
>>43878158
My dwarf calmly explains to her that 1, he is married and 2, he is on a quest to kill a demon god shard thing and make sure the rest of his party doesn't commit war crimes while doing it.
>>
My Half-Orc Fencer or Half-Elf bard would both fall for her.
willingly
>>
>>43888334
Maybe she likes hot blood.
>>
>>43884200
please tell me what system youre using to play jojo thats awesome
>>
File: drow (9).jpg (105 KB, 1011x791) Image search: [Google]
drow (9).jpg
105 KB, 1011x791
Staked by my psychotic drow girlfriend, who doesn't tolerate competition.
>>
>>43878158
Oh cool, lesbian vampire-orc romance.
>>
File: 1420417932794.png (2 MB, 1875x1078) Image search: [Google]
1420417932794.png
2 MB, 1875x1078
>Kobold Operator
>Concept built entirely around "hunting the hunter"

By all means, please. Try and get me.
>>
>>43878158
wow.. well that makes my plan obsolete to het her... well if she really wants me to be hers how could i ever say no to my lady?
>>
>>43889252
drow waifu best waifu
>>
>>43886840
You can have a half breed hook up with another half breed. You can have whole clans of the things. And if it happens to be 1/4 or 3/4 you really shouldn't need different stats.
>>
>>43878158
>Last character
>Veteran turned photographer
>Vice: Wrath (sadism) Virtue: Faith (In the world going on no matter what etc.
>Overall a good guy despite everything.
>Zombie survival game

Immediate reaction:
"God damn it, now there's vampires too?"
End result:
We'd be no match for her unless she makes a huge mistake, and my character sure as hell wouldn't go with willingly.
>>
File: vampire hedgehog.jpg (35 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
vampire hedgehog.jpg
35 KB, 604x453
>>43878158
My medieval redneck murder hobo will (A) Bungle his way into 'taming' her or (B) Become a horribly traumatized loveslave. Whichever's funniest.

My Shadowun mage will be perplexed, then horrified from being stalked by someone with HMHVV. He will probably incinerate her at some point but shit might go ultra-dramatic first - dude is still incredibly hung up on/devoted to his ex-wife, and I imagine the vamp wouldn't want the competition.
>>
File: original.png (360 KB, 490x1000) Image search: [Google]
original.png
360 KB, 490x1000
>>43878158
Unless she can travel worlds, she isn't going to catch him, once he gets wind that someone will stop at nothing to get him.

So... yeah. If she doesn't outright kidnap and chain-lock him up straight away, he's just going to phaze out of the world and get someplace else. Good luck finding him, since he's a sneaky sunbitch
>>
>>43878158
A vampire destroyed the shit out of my religious order. I will fucking rape her to death with my shadow magic.
>>
File: Decent fellow.jpg (72 KB, 201x259) Image search: [Google]
Decent fellow.jpg
72 KB, 201x259
>>43889386
I like that concept. It is mine now.
>>
File: Mutants and Masterminds.png (532 KB, 1200x533) Image search: [Google]
Mutants and Masterminds.png
532 KB, 1200x533
>>43886194
What a wonderful pairing!

>>43885537
Isn't that the best ending?

>>43878158
Since he's a superhero, my character will reject her. Then she will hypnotyze him and try to drink his blood: unfortunately for her, my character's blood is a potent neuromuscular blocking agent which she's probably won't enjoy.

Then he'll break out of her controlling power -he has a Shit will save, but eventually he will snap out of it- and probably subdue her, locking her up like all the other supervillains.
>>
>self hating ghoul (emaciated corpse eating kind, not the kind associated with vampires) with a severe complex about redeeming any undead that want to avoid hurting mortals and mercilessly executing any that don't seek atonement
Either ends up a great love story or she's just another beast to put down.
>>
They'll probably fight, and the vampire be slain. My last character was a female Paladin that was exclusively into men.
>>
File: murder.png (136 KB, 355x203) Image search: [Google]
murder.png
136 KB, 355x203
>>43878158
Snu-Snu.
>>
I send her to the Blood Angels rhat serve in the Deathwatch with me, they'll be happy to have someone like them.
>>
File: 1350066092696.png (46 KB, 332x252) Image search: [Google]
1350066092696.png
46 KB, 332x252
A peasant farmer prime in his age, charismatic as all hell and runs from any sort of danger? I imagine shenanigans involving her finding him and him somehow talking or running his way out of the situation every time.
>>
Why the fuck does she want a gun-toting space slug so badly?
She can hang out with us, but the second she starts getting in the way of me doing my job she's getting introduced to the missile tube, the repeating blaster, and the nearest airlock. In that order.
>>
>>43878158
L5R campaign. Asako loremaster who ended up married into the Scorpion clan. The miserable suspicious heart of the party.

Well, one of my favourite characters to date, so said vampire has good taste at least? She was on the verge of dabbling in maho as a means of getting her brother back, so a creature that literally subsists of blood is thematically a good fit. I'm sure this will end well.
>>
Banjo playing skeleton bard. Was a well known elf lady bard in life. Might be fun for a fling but wouldn't want to hurt tarnish memory of MY LOST LOVE
>>
>>43884200
Why do his knuckles say "ZOMB" instead of "INRI"?
>>
>>43878158
Astarte, the team's guide and part-time DMPC, was groomed since childhood by Count Dracula himself to be his anti-magic weapon whom he threw aside and then later attempted to kill her for a reason she still doesn't know.
She carries a bit of a grudge against Vampires.

The moment the group gets wind that a Vampire is after me for any reason, Astarte is just a phone call away.
Failing that the group goes Vampire hunting.

If things get really bad, then they go and beg for help off the future Queen and King of The Solar System and their close friends.
No Vampire is going to be able to best those odds. Even the very originals themselves couldn't hope to tackle them and as they would be somewhat desperate to keep the secret going, they would just throw the infatuated vamp under the proverbial bus.
>>
My last character was a fire elemental bloodline kobold sorcerer who was delusional and convinced he was a baby dragon, was loaded up with fire and explosion based magic items and utility items plus lots of oil.

He actually died in game via accidental friendly fire which caused his necklace of fireballs to explode, destroyed several of his items causing more explosions, and blew up his stash of alchemist basically turning him into a fireworks show.

But yea I think he'd just burn a vampire or at least take the vamp out with him.
>>
>>43891178
>let me tell you about my donut steel mary sue
>>
>>43891219
> I hate people having fun
> How dare they have fun
>>
>>43891257
>what if a vampire chases your MC
>hehe... too bad my MC is a... vampire killing killer >:DD
>nuthin personnell... kid

this is you
>>
>>43885368
If you have it in your ancestry, then at some point there was a half/half.

Most people skip the middleman and play that half/half.
>>
>>43891308
Not who you're talking to but there is several people saying that they play vampire hunters.
What's the exact issue here?
>>
File: 1441568913615.jpg (81 KB, 600x703) Image search: [Google]
1441568913615.jpg
81 KB, 600x703
>>43878158
My rogue/engineer hates blood magic/occult bullshit due to being a victim of it. She is fine with magic in general though.

As long as the vampiress isn't involved in either of those things, she keeps her lust for blood to a bare minimum, and she isn't an asshole in general, she would probably have a french qt waifu by the end of the month,
>>
>>43878158
>Enhanced vampire hunter
Probably some broken ribs and new fangs for the charm bracelet.
>>
>>43888320
>>43888320
Dungeons: The Dragoning?
>>
>>43878158
Wolfgang the Witchhunter who specializes in killing undead abominations. He would fuck it then purge
>>
>>43888334
Sounds like a bit of a hothead.
>>
>>43889386
I like you
>Played a similar Kobold character
>Built around specialized ranged weapons and traps
>Get kidnapped to act as a fox for a vampire lord's werewolf hounds
>Spend the night turning the woods and hills into a minefield of traps and tunnels
>Use their pelts to furnish a den in the tunnel system
>>
My last character was a Dwarven Monk who spiritually and philosophically emulated stone. His charisma was 6. He had a vow of silence.

I guess he just sort of blows her off, then punches her to death when she won't go away.
>>
>>43878158
Played a Halo: Mythic ODST that was the squad's resident smart-ass in a pre-Covenant campaign.

Poor guy wouldn't believe her vampirism shit for a second, considering he doesn't believe the rest of his squad actually saw an alien.
>>
>>43878158
My last character was a level 2 gestalt Water Kineticist/Anti-Paladin

He'd probably become her bloodslave then die after some steamy, passionate chess.
>>
>>43878158
She'd be so utterly happy that someone aside from her friends and her ward actually liked her she'd run and embrace this opportunity for all it's worth.
Her ward on the other hand may be a literal Angel from Heaven. There may be some friction.
>>
>>43878158
The character I am working on right now is a Wizard who is basically Sigmund Freud, so he would probably try to explain why the feminine vampire uses her fangs to penetrate men, in an attempt to make up for some type of trauma.
>>
>>43878158
My big lesbian Dragonborn wizard who is also a vampire? I guess i'd diablerize her after she showed yandere symptoms.
>>
>>43892225
He should probably talk about her fascination with him instead and what brings her to be so incredibly clingy.
>>
>>43878158
The last character I played was a wrinkled old crone. Not sure why a vampiress would become infatuated with her, but... she's also a very powerful witch, and has just recently stocked up on a bunch of anti-undead bits and bobs thanks to an up-coming encounter with a bunch of wraiths. Vampire lady is fucked, and not in the fun way...

Unless the black tentacles get involved, I guess.
>>
>>43889930
>+twitter
?
>>
>>43893876
He likes to tweet what happened after their emergencies are over.
>>
File: freud.jpg (13 KB, 220x324) Image search: [Google]
freud.jpg
13 KB, 220x324
>>43892225
>in an attempt to make up for some type of trauma.
Penis envy is your Freudian friend here
>>
>>43878158
she'd probably be flayed alive by my succubus
>>
>>43878158
Well, my last character is a technologically obsessed necromancer with some strong Phyrexian overtones. He'd be down with having a vampiric lover, 100%.

But his blood is an oily mix of nanomachines and embalming fluid; probably not suitable for drinking. Unless the vampiress is looking for remarkably conventional biomechanical-dick-in-cold-undead-vagina kind of thing, this is going to be really unsatisfying for her.
>>
>>43878158
My ninja with clockwork cybernetics laughs as he fights alongside a bloodbender and cat monk to take down a dragon mid air.
>>
My last character I played was a Gnoll. A Gnoll Cleric.

A Gnoll Cleric's whose goal is to rehabilitate tribal Gnolls and specifically a few female Gnolls to take as wives for him to raise his brood inside the walls of a city instead of outside it.

So he'd probably turn her before anything.
>>
Owod hunter
She gon get killed by me and my hunter buds
>>
>>43894587
>So he'd probably turn her before anything.
>he'd
>turn her
?????? ?? ? ??? ?????????
>>
>>43894635
Probably meant turn undead
>>
>>43894635

Turn undead, dummy.
>>
>>43878158
>D&D
Good luck converting a good-aligned warforged monk, lady
>JoJo
Cocky electric punch-ghost user gets a vampire waifu? Sweet.
>Shadowrun
She's in love with a skinny white boy with internet powers. What exactly does she see in him? Anyway, he might be able to at least hold her off with his drones (including a furby with a taser, a bunch of flying drones, and a cloaking steel lynx with an LMG)
>>
>>43894992
>She's a tireless vampiress in love with a skinny white boy with internet powers.
SOMEBODY GET ME WARNER BROS. ON THE HORN, I SMELL HOLLYWOOD GOLD OVER HERE
>>
>>43878338
Does being a contrarian faggot provide you nourishment or something?
>>
>>43878158
>Rogue Trader Missionary
Cleanse and purify with extreme prejudice.
>>
>>43895070
I'd watch it.
>>
>>43878158
>magical girl dating a vampire
Well then. TWO VAMPIRES!
>>
>>43878158
Krushuk no want dead meat-woman
>>
>>43895214
>tfw no waifus to engage in lewd hand-holding threesomes with
>>
File: AL_legionary4.jpg (86 KB, 634x877) Image search: [Google]
AL_legionary4.jpg
86 KB, 634x877
>>43878158
Disgusted but also strangely intrigued. I'm not sure Larraman cells would be good for her though.
>>
>>43885455
wow, I wish my GM was cool enough to let me play a lich

he'd probably just bitch about how "OP" it is despite the fact that I have never been known to do anything remotely similar to powergaming
>>
File: Sergeant Westbrook Tiefling.jpg (92 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
Sergeant Westbrook Tiefling.jpg
92 KB, 600x900
>>43878158
I smite the bitch.
>>
>>43878158
My character is a Warforged paladin that is completely asexual.

If that doesn't turn her off I don't know what would.
>>
>>43890868
He fights zombies, obviously. He also kind of is one.
>>
>>43878158
>Cleric/Magic-User aspiring to lichdom
My body could not be more ready
>>
Awww man what the hell did I do to piss off Gaki-do, wait a minute it's not the vampire that lives in the crab berserker's head is it? Cause that is going to get hella awkward...

What kind of emotion does it feed off, if it likes my character I'm guessing rampant paranoia, so I guess it encourages me to be more paranoid until I end up going mad stealing a space ship and trying to find a corner of space where no one is plotting against me, which will go badly since I can't fly the ship and our pilot is dodgy as fuck
>>
>>43886974
Your copypasta is as empty as your soul.
>>
>>43878158
Well my character was already married to a Vampire

They had even undergone an Elven Bonding ritual

so
I guess a territory war. Wife wasn't big on sharing.
>>
>>43878158
Oh man.

Well, he has a pretty easy out in just getting in his spaceship and fucking off to space. But being a rather young and inexperienced, and with a particular weakness for dangerous women to boot, he might be in trouble.
>>
>>43899860
Are you playing L5R in space?
>>
>>43900311
Hell yes I'm playing L5R IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAACE!
>>
File: 1447807140614.png (564 KB, 500x738) Image search: [Google]
1447807140614.png
564 KB, 500x738
>>43900415
>>
>>43900415
Someone actually uses the Rokugan40k rules?

Tell me the fuck more.
>>
>>43901068
>Rokugan40k
Google is doing nothing for me. Seriously. Help. What is this.
>>
>>43901068
GM is using the core rules with some homebrew stuff for space combat and guns and the basic fluff from the Emerald Stars chapter in Imperial Archives.
>>
File: image.gif (1023 KB, 245x175) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1023 KB, 245x175
>>43878158
>mfw outlaw droid technician
>>
My last character served a god of death for awhile, and one of his chief responsibilities was hunting undead. However, the talking sword that directed him (long story) ended up trying to kill him, so that left the poor fellow a little angry at his old boss. He'd get together with her purely out of spite.
>>
>>43878158
delicious roasted vampire for dinner.
>>
File: 1435299686919.jpg (152 KB, 500x788) Image search: [Google]
1435299686919.jpg
152 KB, 500x788
My character would either smite it, or make some sort of extensive legal deal with it that would make the vampire happy but keep her more or less safe. Even if it would mean checking a bunch of moldly old law books to make sure that she was aware of every old law that the vampire might know to act as a loophole in their deal.

Though I have to wonder - what would happen if I was already playing a vampiress obsessively chasing after a character?
>>
>>43878158
That's pretty much what happened in my last table-top session. My Guardian Moros learned that his fiancé wasn't actually killed and was instead embraced by the local prince.

So he's either going to hate-fuck her or kill her I haven't decided.
>>
File: Zeke.jpg (300 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Zeke.jpg
300 KB, 960x960
>>43878158
Considering I reprised an old (and I mean that literally) character not that long ago, Zeke would likely give her the most gentle let-down he could, treating her like she's paying him compliments to make him feel better rather than out of genuine interest.

If she continues, well, there's literally nothing he can do to stop her, so if she wants to be together, the ball's in her court.
>>
>>43878158
Incinerate her with flame magic, if she gets hostile. Otherwise, work out something mutually beneficial.
>>
>>43878158
She's an archer who multiclassed into Wizard. Her husband is a Paladin. They kill the vampiress and go home together.
>>
>>43878158

Given that my most recent character was a Duinuogwuin (space dragon) Jedi I think the most probable outcome is that he would mistake her for some kind of Anzat or Rakghoul and fry her with either breath or lightsaber.
>>
My last PC was the African trickster god Anansi, so I bang her with my spider-dick every time we meet, but always disappear afterwards. In the last session of the campaign, I either stay with her more semi-permanently or arrange things so that her own poor judgement in some other matter gets her killed.
>>
>>43885368
human-nonhuman crossbreeds are infertile.
>>
>>43878158
JESUS, MOHAMMED AND BUDDHA
FUCKING STOP I'M BEGGING YOU
I TOLD YOU TO STOP THROWING GIRLS AT MY BARBARIAN
SHE'S GOT THEM CRAWLING UP HER LEGS
SHE GOES TO SLEEP AND WAKES UP TO GIRLS WAITING ON HER
SHE DOESN'T LIKE GIRLS
GIVE
HER
THE
DICK
I
C
K
>>
>>43906109
Is she cute?

More seriously, I am so, so sorry. Somehow I think people think that throwing girls at girls either means it'll be a laugh if things go wrong, or it'll be accepted. Not awkward at all.
>>
>>43878158
>What fate awaits you?
The Vampire has a great deal of work ahead of her, my latest shadowrun character is not good at long term commitments or relationships, and would be more likely to sell their guns and move to Dubai rather than deal with a lover with as much baggage as a Vampire in 2075 Cairo.
>>
>>43878158
>Current: Shadowrun
A surly, inherently suspicious Face who prefers stealth and running to combat? Cat and mouse until she either gives up, agrees to play nice, or he lures her into a trap with the help of the white-supremacist-turned-human-supremacist gang he works for.

"Lady, do you know how many favors I had to call in to set this up? Now, are you gonna be good or are you gonna be dead?"

75% chance he kills her anyway, he really hates things not going smoothly and by the book, and a crazy vampire stalker chick is one hell of a variable to account for.

>Last: Pathfinder
This would probably actually happen eventually to my last character. Basically, she resolves not to drink anymore (no matter how much the nice local farmer insists on sharing his moonshine) and politely declines anything beyond adventuring together in the name of doing good deeds. Otherwise, I hope this vampiress likes big flashy explosions.

"Look, I know how it seems, but I'm not like that. If you want to stick around, I have two rules: no evil, no necromancy!"
>>
File: PrideForSecondAmendment.jpg (28 KB, 271x254) Image search: [Google]
PrideForSecondAmendment.jpg
28 KB, 271x254
>>43878158
Depends. How does she feel about GUNZ?
>>
>>43880917
> he plays deadlands
Fucking erect right now, anon.
>>
Last game was Exalted, and the character was an Abyssal, so she was practically a vampire already. Bffsie murderfriends with benefits for life?
>>
>>43878158
My character is a career thief who primarily deals nonlethal damage, so slaying the vampire isn't really a possibility. She could maybe hide with the adventurer's guild for protection, but that would only last so long. She also can't skip town, because the city is cut off from the rest of the world and she'd be caught in a heartbeat out in the wilderness even if she found a way through the gate.

Considering she ended up becoming a vampire in one of her modern setting incarnations, it's likely she'd end up the same way here and eventually manage to escape or kill her, but end up still cursed.
>>
My last character was a Kai Lord. He could probably handle it if he knows the vamp is coming for him.
>>
>>43878158
The last character I played was a "Cleric" (more like cultist) of an Eldritch Abomination. He'd probably be fine with it, honestly. Although he would try to convert her to the worship of his Goddess.

>>43885218
>his blood gives you eyes on the inside
I see what you did there, Anon. And I approve.
>>
>ex-slave fighter
>unbreakable will due to being partially insane
>hates being bonded or constrained mentally or physically, to the point that he will himself to sobriety when drunk

Goodluck breaking him.
>>
>>43878338
You've never played a tabletop game before, have you?
>>
File: 1388963067821.jpg (168 KB, 909x746) Image search: [Google]
1388963067821.jpg
168 KB, 909x746
Sounds surprisingly similar to my current Eberron game.

My character secretly killed the love interest of one of my fellow players and has been lying to the party about her fate for the better part of a year now. Recently the DM decided to bring her back as a vampire and now she is quite set on killing him and his friends. So now i have a very awkward conversation ahead of me with my group.

perhaps i should open with a joke?
>>
A Super Mutant in a Fallout game.

Doesn't feel much interest for womenfolk anymore, but might enjoy the pleasant conversation with someone else that's over a century old.

Don't see why she'd go for him though, he's a bit standoffish
>>
>>43895214
Gee Bill, why does your DM let you have two vampires?
>>
>>43878158
>She will stop at nothing until you are hers.

Can we talk about this as sane grown ups?
Im all for a relationship, maybe even marrige down the road, but i wont accept being some mindslave or something.
>>
>>43878158
YOU DRINK BLOOD? I ALSO DRINK BLOOD AND OFFER THE SKULLS OF MY ENEMIES TO THE BLOOD GOD!
COME, LET US FROLIC TOGETHER AMONG THE BONES OF THE UNWORTHY MY UNHOLY BRIDE!
Also, if you could wash my favorite scarf? Yes, the brown one with the little dog on it. It's covered in loyalist brain matter, nigh impossible to get the stains out.
>>
>>43907914
If the answer is because he has no skin then this is 3spoopy5me
>>
>>43878158
>Indiana Jones-inspired half-elf Bard
So...is it like, be her pet, or her lover, or be turned?
Because this can go several ways.
>>
File: Sword_Ghoul_by_mort1eg.jpg (133 KB, 664x1203) Image search: [Google]
Sword_Ghoul_by_mort1eg.jpg
133 KB, 664x1203
>>43878158
He would probably love it. I'm playing a ghoul (ghoul fever induced not the spawned or cannibal type). He's been undead for years and pretty much gave up on ever having a romantic encounter again so this might be a welcome change. Being undead was always a melodramatic edgy thing for him for years and it's only been half way though the campaign that he really came to grips with it when he found a party to travel with that don't care about his condition.

The domination abilities would be a problem though. Last time we ran into someone who could dominate undead he nearly killed the party.
>>
Playing Vampire the Dark Ages as an ambitious and power-hungry Toreador who was a courtesan before her Embrace. She's straight, but has seduced women before, and if another vampiress decides to go all yandere over her, Lucretia will play her for all she's worth, same as she does everyone else. Likely they'll drink each other's blood to form a mutual Blood Oath, except Lucretia is already bound to her sire (who she calls her father despite their being lovers), and the Oath is exclusive, so Miss Yandere will find herself hopelessly bound and enslaved by a woman who only cares about her to the extent she's useful.
>>
>>43878158
My character's a married Dwarf cleric of Moradin. He finds undead profane and pulls out all the stops when he encounters them.
And he's also had a 100% success rate on identifying vampires so far, so I'm going to say a bad fate awaits her. Depending on who else in the party is around, I'd say down in two or three rounds.
>>
File: 100px-Black_White_Cheren.png (32 KB, 100x310) Image search: [Google]
100px-Black_White_Cheren.png
32 KB, 100x310
>>43878158
Seeing as my last campaign was pokemon and my character was a shorter and angrier pic related, he can't really do anything to stop her. But she's a bit of a pedophile....
>>
>>43878158
Depends on the type of vampire I guess, but my immediate plan would be to shoot her or perhaps stab her with a static blade if bullets don't work, though that puts me within the commonly-assumed superhuman strength so that's a risk.
I'm not even a full combat character but I've got enough ordinance on me to level a guy with anti-tank battle dress, and my guess is she isn't gauss round or high-energy plasma proof.

Failing that I'll just leave her on the planet and go look for work elsewhere; Travelling always carries that sort of risk.
>>
>>43878158
He rejects her because she does not conform to the ultimate form of beauty that is Horatio.
>>
File: startled-bismarck.png (136 KB, 269x298) Image search: [Google]
startled-bismarck.png
136 KB, 269x298
>>43909701
Oh my god I've never seen a Horatio reference. You are beautiful.
>>
He's a part of a newly formed order of ragtag monster hunting scholars out to figure out how to hunt, kill, or otherwise deal with the newly emerging spooky shit in his country.

He's kind of a hardboiled supernatural detective in a typical fantasy setting. So uh... he tries to deal with vamp seduction, fails, and ends up screwing a vampire girl.

If she doesn't turn him and she's helpful, he might continue meeting with her as a contact with useful information about spooky things that he can bring back to the Hedgeguard for research.
>>
File: orc.png (272 KB, 927x891) Image search: [Google]
orc.png
272 KB, 927x891
>>43878158
>MFW Ork
>>
>>43906644
She's a big burly barbarian. Other PC had to explain this whole 'girls can love girls' thing to her at one point, because it wasn't anything covered in her sex-ed class.

She has a primitive catgirl life-debt'd to her and ultra-loyal.
She has a noblewoman she saved, about her own age, who is fawning and eager to serve because she thinks the barbarian is heir to the queen.
She got into a wrestling match with the Emperor's bodyguard ninja/waifu. Didn't go so well, but they parted on good terms and Barbarian's getting some training from her. (Other PC leaped on this particular hand grenade for her.
She got kinda-date-raped by an NPC at one point while we were engaged in some diplomacy.

Admittedly, there's this one guy she's crushing on and another one she shacked up with recently, and those two are kinda cool. But I just wanted to be able to use that response.
>>
File: 1427182527898.jpg (59 KB, 453x439) Image search: [Google]
1427182527898.jpg
59 KB, 453x439
>>43878158
Politely decline. What? Won't take no for an answer?

I've got a plant priest who worships and channels the fucking Sun, Aztec style, on speed dial.

Your move.
>>
>>43911793
>Aztec style
Does he carry around spare hearts in a tote bag or something? Or was that Mayans?
>>
File: humming.png (15 KB, 250x253) Image search: [Google]
humming.png
15 KB, 250x253
>>43911814
If he damn well feels like it he will. And adding a vampire corpse to his sacrifice collection would be just OH so lovely.

Look, if she wants a lunch date, fine. She wants to convert my girl into a cannibal freak, she can have kiss kiss with 20 feet of tentacle vines and enough sunlight to make ME burst into flames, nevermind what it's gonna do when shined right down her throat. No means no.
>>
>>43900033
Mankind ill needs a poster such as you!
>>
>>43878158
Well.. My character was looking for vampiress that turned him - looking for his old love that is.
So happy ending
>>
File: No good can come from this.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
No good can come from this.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
I'm a paladin with permanent daylight.
>>
Well, we just started a game where we're a unit of paranormals in the employ of the US government as deniable operatives during the Cold War.
So the question becomes "What country does she work for?"
>>
My asexual (being from a race of clones, like grown in a vat-style clones) mad scientist would probably be happy that he gets a new test subject for his experiments. There's no way she's gonna "get" him, as he has no concept of sexual attraction.
>>
>>43878158

>"FUCK OFF, I'M WORKING"

And then my tiefling wizard goes back into her tower, muttering something to the effect of "fucking student pranksters, think they're so fucking clever".
>>
>WFRP 2e Scout, ex-Vagabond, ex-Grave robber
He is pretty good at combat, but he is no match for a FB Vampire, who are hilariously overpowered.
He'll fight against this unnatural unholy monster, but it's highly unlikely he'll succeed. So he is taken by her and turned into her thrall.

>VtM Assamite Antitribu
Depends on her clan and Sect. If she is a Tremere, it's a fight to Final Death. And he has extensive military experience (he fought as a volunteer in 4 wars, which got him branded as a terrorist and war criminal) and access to heavy weaponry.
If she is from Camarilla it's also fight.
If she is from independent clan or from Sabbat, he could probably get along with her. But even in life he was more interested in fighting for his cause than any relationships.
>>
File: 1400885127509.jpg (195 KB, 1045x956) Image search: [Google]
1400885127509.jpg
195 KB, 1045x956
>>43878158

>High level Wizard heavily ingrained in politics and war.

Interesting, I may have use for her. Her kind of vampire is the deceptive and "persuasive" type correct? That kind of power could be very useful, especially in a political environment where pissing off the wrong person or making friends with the right person decides everything.

However, if she wants this arrangement to happen, she's going to have to be mine instead. Should she try to force it, she'll have to deal with a very jealous god of death who is already laying claims to my soul and body. Accepting my offer brings all the benefits she could want, aside from being in charge. I reward those loyal to me, and will give her the blood, sex, or intimacy she wants, but I cannot guarantee love.

If she is unsatisfied with the conditions, she may leave. I could not care less about her or her kind unless she directly interferes with or assists my plans.
>>
I had my Genius: the Transgression character made unplayable last session because he became Illuminated (He hit zero on his morality stat, for those not familiar with the game). He has Epikrato 5 (Maxxed out mind-control powers).

She's going to be named, "Bitey-pet #2," and can sleep in the same catbed as the other vampire we encountered.
>>
>>43911649
I guess in some sense it's pretty damn hilarious that this girl who doesn't quite get purest love keeps on getting in these sorts of situations. At least your group and your GM aren't afraid to throw romantic stuff out there.

And big burly barbarian girls are cute.
>>
>>43913805
Agreed on all accounts.
>>
Well I'm celibate, the pope of a major world religion and literally all of my blood is poison, so all I can really say is that she has very odd taste. Maybe she has a thing for androgynous guys who are slowly fusing with crazy ghosts.

Also I really don't have time to deal with this shit, 90% of the planet has turned into random elemental energy, I just turned the big bad into an 8ft tall dragon riding super monster, we have less than a day to save the world and the prom is tomorrow.
>>
>>43878158
>Malkavian with Multiple Personalities

I hope she's ok with all 15 of us. Also, he's fresh so she probably can beat him if he tries to get away.

A shame, I had a thing almost started with a recently awakened 14 year old mage girl.

My dm probably doesn't know that this is partially my magical realm.
>>
>>43917358
>I just turned the big bad into an 8ft tall dragon riding super monster
Is this an improvement from the previous state of affairs or did you fuck up.
>>
>>43917835
Are you not paying attention? He said prom was tomorrow!
>>
>No nonsense old aged hobo paladin

I ain't got time for this kind of shit. Some smitin' and fightin' would be imminent
>>
>>43917835
It was intentional but that doesn't necessarily mean it wasn't a fuck up.

Previously he was an 8ft tall dragon riding arsehole with 6 forms of reincarnation, now he's a monster with 4 forms of reincarnation and the party has bonuses when we fight monsters that we don't get when we fight people so technically it's an improvement, and with any luck turning him into a monster has stopped him from turning into a god, although if he beats us it probably means that the world explodes rather than turning into his god body, so jury is still out on weather or not it was a dumb plan.
Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.