[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys look, that freaky fish guy is back. and he is apparently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
Hey guys look, that freaky fish guy is back. and he is apparently 100% immune to anything I think
>>
Why don't they just put "Win the game" on it.
>>
File: NightmarePenguin-SDRE-EN-C-1E.jpg (139 KB, 400x594) Image search: [Google]
NightmarePenguin-SDRE-EN-C-1E.jpg
139 KB, 400x594
>>43871074
On my turn I set Nightmare Penguin.
>>
>>43871113
cause the wording is VERY SPECIFIC

specific things can still fuck it over
>>
>>43871176
What a cool looking penguin
Fun art like this is why Yugioh >>> MTG and its generic western rpg art
>>
>>43871430
>not taking the cards, thier art, or the game seriously.
>better than mtg

Lol
>>
>>43871113
>Banishes all monsters they CONTROL
Oh gee whizz I hope they don't just play another monster on their turn. Also there are a literal shit-ton of counters to banishment; OP's card would make a zombie-deck player climax immediately.
>>
File: TraptrixRafflesia-BOSH-EN-OP.png (2 MB, 600x874) Image search: [Google]
TraptrixRafflesia-BOSH-EN-OP.png
2 MB, 600x874
Portable Harem
>>
>>43871074
I wonder how Mako Tsunami feels about this
>>
>>43871772
>Traptrix
>Trap

I don't think those are girls, anon.
>>
>>43871966

Who said anything about girls?
>>
>>43871772
I already have a deck full of all these cards and a bunch of Trap Holes. I don't even care how good it is.
>>
>>43871966
The traptrixs are all actually crazy monsters but with a cute little girl as the anglerfish lore.
>>
>>43871113
Because it doesn't do that.
>>
>>43871707
MtG has neowalkers, it's automatically worse than every other cardgame out there.
>>
Oh hey they let him have a spear this time instead of some weird drumstick.
>>
>>43872336
It's not multiples of 100 you tremendous dildo.
>>
>>43872336
YGO cards don't have lore. That's why.
>>
>>43872336
>Not to mention, what is the point of all the attack / defense values being multiples of 100
there's actually cards with odd values, not many but the do exist, and to be fair 4 digits is too much but it does let you be more specific with stats. YGO is better than most tcg that do big numbers in that regard
>>
>>43872492
what is duel terminal, and the monster world from the anime
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 405x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 405x600
>>43872336
>Not to mention, what is the point of all the attack / defense values being multiples of 100?
Explain pic.
>>
>>43872336
>Not to mention, what is the point of all the attack / defense values being multiples of 100?

There are plenty of spells and effects that cut the values in half, which wouldn't work as well if everything was single digits.
>>
>>43872701
There's also that one spell card that increases all the attack and defense of every monster you control by 1.
>>
>>43872642
A shit card from the second set ever is hardly evidence of anything.
>>
>>43872886
All magic cards are shit anyways. It's just special effects and instant wins nowadays.
>>
>>43872886
utopia prime was released 3 sets ago it's 2510
>>
>>43872336
Magic the gatherings art is boring, generic trash. Just like the game itself
>>
>>43871204
Cannot be destroyed in battle. Cannot be destroyed by card effects. Is unaffected by spell and trap cards. I suppose you can still whittle away at your opponents life points if you've got piercing damage on a monster, since that's not actually doing anything to the fisherman.
>>
>>43873196
The penguin still effectively kills it since the only way to summon it is sitting in the graveyard along with all the spell cards he used so far in the game.
>>
>>43873196
Or you know use a monster effect to bounce it back into the hand or deck.
>>
This monster xyz summoned with 5 warrior monsters is nigh-unkillable.
>>
File: DDDHumanResources-DOCS-EN-C-1E.jpg (894 KB, 1079x1600) Image search: [Google]
DDDHumanResources-DOCS-EN-C-1E.jpg
894 KB, 1079x1600
>>43872619
>monster world from the anime

that utterly buttfucked plot of Yugioh GX?
>>
File: latest-2.png (514 KB, 387x565) Image search: [Google]
latest-2.png
514 KB, 387x565
>This card's Xyz Summon cannot be negated. When Xyz Summoned, your opponent cannot activate cards and effects. This card gains 1000 ATK and DEF for each Xyz Material attached to it. Once per turn, during your opponent's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; your opponent cannot activate cards or effects for the rest of this turn (this is a Quick Effect).

Your move ;)
>>
Lemme see... to pull off this combo you need Dragunity Phalanx in your hand and Terraforming, plus Dragunity Arma Mystelltain.

> Activate Terraforming to add Dragon Ravine to your hand
> Activate Dragon Ravine
> Discard Dragunity Phalanx to add Dragunity Dux
> Normal Summon Dux
> Dux's effect equips Phalanx
> Phalanx's effect special summons it
> Tune to summon Dragunity Knight Vajrayana
> Vajrayana equips Phalanx
> Phalanx summons itself
> Tribute Phalanx to Special Summon Mystelltain
> Mystelltain equips Phalanx
> Phalanx summons itself
> Overlay Mystelltain and Vajrayana to summon Hieratic Dragon Atum
> Remove one of Atum's xyz materials to Special Summon Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon from the deck
> Use Red Eyes' effect to special summon Dux from the graveyard
> Tune Dux and Phalanx to summon Dragunity Knight Gae Dearg
> Gae Dearg adds Blackwing: Zephyros the Elite to the hand, then discards it
> Pay 400 life points and return Red Eyes to the hand to special summon Zephyros
(Part 1)
>>
>>43873990
>Use Red Eyes' effect to special summon Dux from the graveyard
Sorry mate, this step doesn't work, Dux isn't a durgon.
>>
>>43873706
you know that I can just use Effect Valier as soon as you detach a material and you will have a 0 Atk monster with no effect right?
>>
>>43875971
I have 2 more material ;)
>>
>>43875990
and? your effect will still be negated so no atk and no negating ne either
>>
>>43876032
>no atk being a problem
Maybe 10 years ago
>>
>>43876104
a monster without an effect and no atk I think is a problem and that’s exactly what Zexal will be if I use Effect Valier when you detach a material
seriously read my posts
>>
>>43876246
I didn't realize we were playing a game with no spells or traps?
Sweetie I am starting to think you don't even play this game
Maybe you shouldn't be posting ITT until you get familiar with the game
>>
>>43876291
you must be working really hard to be so much of an idiot
on the first post it just translated Zexal effect and said "Your move ;)" has if Zexal alone was a big deal
as I have showed it's not
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.