[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disciple of Elshhu Quest 18
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 4
File: The Great City.jpg (361 KB, 1920x1120) Image search: [Google]
The Great City.jpg
361 KB, 1920x1120
You are Jareth, Disciple of Elshhu and accidental destroyer of the livelihood of one unfortunate diviner. Apparently your vague request that the diviner tell you the identities of your enemies was enough to trip off some sort of violently explosive response, which has reduced half of the diviner's shop to a smoldering ruin.

Fortunately you did manage to get yourself, your sister and the diviner out of the way before you became a part of the charred remains, though right now Veleska doesn't seem overly appreciative of the fact.

“So that's not normal, huh?” Rihara asks, brushing some ash off her shoulder as you help the diviner to her feet.

“Fuck no that's not normal. How would I ever do business if that was normal?” the diviner frowns, sweeping hair from her face as she tries to blink away the spots.

“That right there was some bullshit grade counter-divination murder magic. Even the guilds usually just slap you with a migraine for a few days if you try to snoop trade secrets, whoever that enemy of yours is, he's a psychotic asshole,” Veleska grumbles, picking her way back across the charred tiles to where she was sitting, the cushion having utterly evaporated.

“You find out who the enemy was?”

“No, and I'm never looking again. Most people just come in here asking about their asshole boss, or the guy who's banging their wife. Not murderous archmages,” Veleska continues, picking through the wreckage gingerly, fishing out an amulet, the gemstone at its centre splintering into shards as she lifts it, the diviner tossing the chain aside with an unhappy sound.

“Now I feel kind of bad, you think we should do something?” Rihara whispers to you, as the two of you watch the diviner pick through her scorched belongings.

>Write-in
>>
>>43869580
>Twitter:
https://twitter.com/BrightTegu
>Archive:
http://pastebin.com/TrD5P340
>Ask
http://ask.fm/BrightTegu
>>
>>43869580
Pay her double.
And offer a night of fun as well. Clergical guarantee.
>>
>>43869580
>>43869668
Wait, what time of day is it again? If it's not in the evening then the second part wouldn't work. If it is though then also offer our place to sleep in if she doesn't have her own place.
Also sup Lordy, my twitter and ask have been funky as shit lately, I only just now got your twitter notification and ask.fm won't notify me if you answer my questions.
>>
>>43869580
>Write-in
Offer her a bit more money, ask how powerful our enemy would have to be to pull that off.
>>
>>43869683
It's morning.

>Also sup Lordy, my twitter and ask have been funky as shit lately, I only just now got your twitter notification and ask.fm won't notify me if you answer my questions.
That sucks.
>>
>>43869709
Ah man, that sucks, gotta think of something else.
Can we ask if she has a place to stay at or if she lived in her whatever this was? Also offer to help her move her stuff if she wants us to.
>>
Should we be concerned the backlash spell also tracking down our current location and causing trouble for Veleska even if we are gone ourselves by then?
>>
>>43869733
We really need more info about her situation desu
>>
>>43869580
Just leave.
>>
You make your way over to the unhappy diviner as she rummages through the wreckage, crouched down in front of what was once a chest of drawers. She wrenches the top draw free, coughing as it dislodges a cloud of ash, peering inside at the still smoldering papers within.

You sling an arm around her shoulders as she stands back up, the diviner giving you a frown as you give her a comforting squeeze.

“I am sorry about this, first up, how about we double the gold, and then how about I help you with sorting through your stuff? You got someplace to stay?”

The diviner sighs, rubbing her cheek with the back of her hand, her eye twitching as she draws the hand away, realizing how much ash she just smudged across her face.

“I have an apartment, I wouldn't turn down the help if you can help me take my stuff back there, or whatever's left of it at least,” she frowns.

“Can do, come on Rihara,” you nod, crouching down beside Veleska to pick through the piles of ash and smashed furniture.

“There's probably a lesson here about going looking for trouble,” your sister comments, as she joins the two of you by the back of the store.

“Next time you two want to learn something, make sure you do it somewhere far away from me,” the diviner grumbles, tugging at the next draw, which seems to have warped and stuck fast, requiring you to give it a sharp wrench to pry it loose.

(cont)
>>
>>43869873
“You don't think whoever did that spell could backtrack us, do you?” you ask, gathering together a small handful of little metal discs which haven't half-melted in the blast. Not that you have any idea what they are, but Veleska seemed happy to see them in one piece.

“It's possible. I would think it would be difficult to track my exact location, but they could most likely figure out the district at least. Or maybe they already know my name, face, and entire life history, they seem to have enough power to throw around,” Veleska sighs, brushing off a little statuette, only slightly cracked.

>Make your excuses to leave once you're done gathering together her belongings
>Take her belongings back to her apartment quickly and be on your way
>Take your time helping her, stick around for a bit
>>
>>43869881
>Make your excuses to leave once you're done gathering together her belongings
>>
>>43869881
>>Take your time helping her, stick around for a bit
>>
>>43869881
>>
>>43869881
>Take her belongings back to her apartment quickly and be on your way
>>
>>43869881
>>
>>43869881
>>
>>43869881
Poor girl.
>>
>>43869881
>>
>>43869881
>The diviner has already seen in the webs of time her bouncing in his lap~
>>
Writing.
>>
“I think that's about everything,” Veleska sighs, tossing aside one half of a crystal ball.

Honestly, you think she could probably get this stuff back without your help, there really isn't much of it, but you are feeling a bit bad about getting her mixed up in this, so you gather up a handful of divination paraphernalia and gaudy trinkets and follow her out of the store.

You get more than a few curious looks from passersby as she locks up the store behind her, the three of you setting off with armfuls of somewhat blackened belongings deeper into Sparrow Alleys' confusing interior.

“You been down the Gurneyway before?” Veleska asks as she steps off the main alley and up a flight of stairs.

The two of you share a blank stare and a shrug. You do vaguely recall your masters telling you about it, if only to tell you not to go down it.

“The apartments are cheap, but you should make sure to never ever look the... people in bandages in the eye. They really don't like it.”

“Damn, and I thought our neighbourhood was bad,” Rihara smirks, the three of you making your way up the stairs and onto a flat road, buildings stretching up on the far side, the near side a sheer drop off the rooftops of the buildings below.

“It's a pain, but you get used to it after a while, and it really helps keep the gangs out,” Veleska nods, stepping off the road into an alleyway between two of the buildings, the overhang of Sparrow Alleys' ceiling rendering the place pitch black save for a few guttering torches.

(cont)
>>
>>43870194
“Ah, here we are,” Veleska smiles, stepping up to a door to the side of the alley, fumbling for her keys, entirely ignoring the twitching figure stood to the side of the door, swathed in filthy bandages and a ragged cloak.

Following the diviner's advice, you do your best to ignore the figure entirely, stepping in through the door behind her, shutting and locking it as you go.

“I do not know how you can get used to that,” Rihara frowns, as you glance around the dark apartment, Veleska setting down the pile in her hands to circle the room lighting up a few candles.

“It took some time, but like I said, cheap rent, and as long as you don't look at them, they're harmless. Uh, please, just set it down wherever, it's been a while since I had company,” the diviner continues, gesturing to the room, giving a slight smile.

Despite the gloom, it's a pretty nice place, wide open and kind of cozy, with plush armchairs and an assortment of strange ornaments covering every surface, a door at the back you're assuming leads back to the rest of the apartment. You set the handful of things down on the ground to the side of the door, Rihara doing likewise.

“So, looks like I'm out of business until I get some repair work done. Suppose that means I'm taking some time off,” Veleska frowns, tossing her voluminous cloak absently onto a hook as she makes her way to one of the chairs, slumping down in it.

“Oh, I'm sorry, can I get you both something? I think I have tea, you like tea?”

>See if you can pry any more details out of her she might have missed from the divination (write-in questions)
>Just hang around for a bit, make some small talk (write-in topics)
>She needs to take her mind off things, and you know just how to do that...
>>
>>43870028
>>43870194
>>43870206
Dropped your trip and name.
>No problem if it segues into smut though
I dunno, I guess how she learned to do that thing, admit we never really believed in it, we really didn't think this would happen, does she have a boyfriend, didn't expect a diviner to be so pretty under that hood, etc.
>>
>>43870206
>She needs to take her mind off things, and you know just how to do that...
>>
>>43870236
How embarrassing.
>>
>>43870206
>>
>>43870206

You look stressed, care for a massage? Elshuu guarantees satisfaction
>>
Writing.
>>
>>43870206
Fuck, too late to throw in my vote.
Obviously I'd have voted for the smut option.
>>
>>43870543
Patience, young one. We just caused her shop to be torched.
>>
>>43870727

This. Plus I have a feeling that whoever detonated the divination is going to come crashing through the door like the Spanish Inquisition
>>
“I'm fine, and you look stressed. Care for a massage? Elshhu guarantees satisfaction,” you grin, circling around the back of the chair as Veleska starts to reply.

“There's really no need to...” she starts, her objection giving way to a happy moan as you bring your hands to her shoulder, starting to work out the knots with practiced ease.

“After what happened, I'd say it's the least I could do,” you smile, slowly but surely smoothing out the diviner's tension.

Rihara gives you a smirk, sitting herself down in one of the other chairs to watch you work, Veleska's back arching as you use your thumb to untangle a particularly stubborn knot just below the neck.

“So how'd you get into divining anyway? Apprenticeship? I'm guessing you're far too young to remember the days when the Diviners Guild still existed.”

“Charmer. I suppose you could call it an apprenticeship, though it was more like me picking things up second hand by watching my 'master' work while she had me scrubbing floors and trying to bring in customers.” Veleska smiles, giving a little gasp as you start to work your hands down lower, fingertips working along the edge of the shoulderblades.

“She really wasn't happy when I quit to go into business myself, I don't think she'd ever intended me to learn anything.”

“You probably could've gone into business without learning anything, most diviners do,” you smirk, Veleska giving a soft chuckle.

“True enough, sometimes I think that would have been a better idea. There's so many rules and regulations for divining that half my answers have to be vague anyway. The Blood Guild made it very clear what happens to diviners who sell information on races and fights before they happen.”

(cont)
>>
>>43870825
That explains the non-answer you got when you asked her about race results, you suppose. You're starting to reach the limit of the area you can massage of her back with her sitting down, working your way down below the shoulderblade and along the sides of the spine, Veleska's moans and gasps telling you well enough that you're doing a good job. Rihara gives you a look over the diviner's head as she lets out another pleased noise, your sister looking a little flushed from the sounds, and you must admit that you're feeling a bit of a stirring yourself listening to the diviner's orgasmic sounds.

“So what do you do when you're not divining? Got family? A boyfriend?”

“Family sold me off to my old teacher when I was eight, so I'm not really on speaking terms with them anymore. As for a boyfriend... you think I'd be inviting strange men into my house for massages if I did?”

“Prefer to keep your options open, do you? I can respect that.”

“If only it was that. No, I did have a boyfriend until around a month ago, long term one too. Then of course I decided to work a little magic to find out what he wanted for his birthday.”

(cont)
>>
>>43870837
You bring your hands back up her back, happy with the work you've done as you run the fingertips across her muscles up to he shoulders. There's still some tension, but it's in rather more... hard to reach locations.

“Was it something weird?” your sister asks, quirking an eyebrow.

“He wanted his girlfriend to let him... you know, with her ass.”

“Well, that doesn't seem so...” Rihara starts, giving a bemused smile.

“I wasn't the girlfriend he was thinking about,” Veleska frowns, drumming her fingertips on the armrest.

“Ah.”

“Well, water under the bridge now, I hope he's very happy with her,” the diviner shrugs, picking herself up from the chair.

“Of course, I know he won't be, but he doesn't need to know that,” she adds on with a smirk, rubbing a hand on her shoulder and rolling her arm.

“Feeling a bit better?” you ask, the diviner stretching out her arms with a contented groan.

“A lot better, thank you, almost enough to make me forget about my horrible, horrible morning.”

>She seems better, time to head off
>Stay for that tea she was offering and chat more
>You could give her a more thorough massage, but she'll need to lie down for that
>>
>>43870848
>She seems better, time to head off
>>
>>43870848
>>You could give her a more thorough massage, but she'll need to lie down for that
>>
>>43870848
>Stay for that tea she was offering and chat more

The counter-divination spell seemed powerful. Indoubt a lot of people know how to cast something like that. Let's ask her if she knows anyone capable of it, and where we can find them?
>>
>>43870848
>>Stay for that tea she was offering and chat more
>>
>>43870848
>You could give her a more thorough massage, but she'll need to lie down for that
>>
>>43870848
>>You could give her a more thorough massage, but she'll need to lie down for that
>>Let me try and turn that "almost" into a "just"
>>
>>43870848
Having a friend who's a diviner could be quite useful when you're an adventuring party.
>>
>>43870848
>>
>>43870848
lewd first then back to business.
>>
Writing.
>>
“Only almost? Well, I could finish the massage, but you'll need to lie down for the rest of it.”

“Ah, so that's how it starts. Alright, follow me,” Veleska nods, beckoning the two of you to the door at the back, the diviner leading you both down a short hallway to a door on the right, opening up into what can only be her room.

Rihara peers over your shoulder, giving you a quick grin as you step inside the room. It's as cozy as the front room, the diviner lighting up a few more candles on a chest of drawers up against the wall.

“So how do we do this, do I need to...?”

“If you take off the blouse and skirt and lie on your front, I can get to work. It'll be a religious experience, I promise.”

“Elshhuans,” Veleska sighs, rolling her eyes. Despite that though she quickly tugs the blouse up over her head, her long blue-black hair spilling out around her shoulders as she puts it aside, a black bra covering her impressive assets.

You and Rihara both watch appreciatively as the skirt soon follows, sliding down over of the diviner's wide hips and long legs. Folding the dress and putting it aside with the blouse, Veleska gives you one last glance before climbing up onto the bed, lying face down with her chin resting on the back of her hands.

You grin, tugging off your own shirt, you know, to stop it getting in the way of the massage, Rihara giving an appreciative whistle as you pass it to her, climbing up onto the bed to begin the massage. Veleska seems to be breathing a little deeply you notice as you get into position, the diviner biting her lip as she waits for you to start.

>Full body massage
>Add a little healing mana to the process (1 mana)
>>
>>43871172
>>
>>43871172

Technically it was Rihara's idea to seek out a diviner, so it's Rihara's who really owes Veleska a debt here for bringing down her storefront.

But we have zero issues paying off said debt on her behalf.
>>
>>43871172
>>Full body massage
Send Rihara out of the room to make Veleska more comfortable and to tease our sis.
A jealous sis is a cute sis.
>>
>>43871172
>Full body massage
>>
>>43871172
maxiumum lewds
>>
>>43871172
Need to spend mana to make mana my man
>>
>>43871362
That is false.
>>43871172
>Full body massage
>>
Okay, mana spent.

Also, in response to >>43871255 do you wish to tease Rihara by sending her out of the room to make Veleska more comfortable?

>Yes
>No
>>
>>43871435
>>Yes
And to make sure the Scaled God's cult doesn't ambush us in the middle of a dicking
>>
>>43871435
>yes
>>
>>43871435

>No

This whole thing was Rihara's idea. She's going to fucking help.
>>
>>43871435
>No
Hell naw
>>
>>43871435
>No
>>
>>43871435
>No
It will tease her a bit but she's almost as much of a hedonist as Jareth, so it won't bother her too much. Besides the commentary is good.
>>
>>43871463
Are you intending this to be a punishment or something? See >>43871449 she would be helping by making sure we don't get raped while dicking.
>>
>>43871435
>No
>>
>>43871435
>Yes
>>
>>43871435
>Yes
Yes to teasing. Make her listen to us through the wall.
>>
Writing.
>>
If yes, tell her not to worry, she can trust her destined lover after all
>>
>>43871435

>No

Splitting the party is a bad idea even during coitus.
>>
You bring a little mana to your fingertips, feeling the familiar tingle of your healing powers in your extremities. You know first hand from your masters demonstrating this power just how good it feels, and it should help ease up any tension Veleska has and then some.

You run your hands along the sides of the diviner's lower back, enjoying the soft smooth feel of her skin as you let your fingertips slide along towards the spine, applying just enough pressure to the muscles as you go. Veleska gives a moan, her toes curling as you draw closer and closer to her round ass, straining against the thin fabric of her black panties.

Rihara sits on the edge of the bed, watching you work, one hand idly slipping down the front of her pants as she watches, her cheeks flushing as her fingers start to move.

You bring your fingertips to the very edge, working all along the small of the back until you just feel the swell of Veleska's buttocks, removing your hands to the distressed groan of the diviner.

“Patience, we've still got to do the legs first,” you grin, shifting back a little to work your way back up, the mana soaking into Veleska's body as you let your hands ease out the tension in her calves.

“You're just teasing me now,” she grumbles, wriggling a little in frustration as you slowly slip your hands higher, enjoying the slight give of Veleska's thick thighs as you carress the inside of the leg.

(cont)
>>
>>43871928
“Teasing you? I'm just giving a massage... Unless you already know how this ends.”

“Mmh, maybe I do.”

“Shame on you, spoiling the ending,” you chuckle, your fingertips stopping their movements a hair's breadth from the thin fabric hiding Veleska's most intimate area.

“I didn't mean to, but you went and asked that stupid question, and then I saw...ahh,” she gasps, as you run your hands up onto her buttocks, kneading the soft flesh as Veleska gives a shuddering moan beneath you.

“What did you see?”

“I saw us, here, and...”

“and?”

“I can't believe I'm doing this, it's not like I have to just because I saw it happen, but...”

“But you saw how much you were enjoying it,” you grin, squeezing the diviner's plush ass, your healing power flooding into her, bringing her to a quiet orgasm as she bites down on the sheets beneath her, her thighs rubbing together as her wetness soaks through her underwear.

“Well, looks like Veleska here got a little too excited from my massage, and I was only half done” you smile, glancing back at Rihara, your sister now shamelessly playing with herself as she watches you and the diviner.

>May as well move onto the main course then
>Too bad, you've still got the front to do
>That'll do for now, you can continue this another time
>>
>>43871947
>May as well move onto the main course then
>>
>>43871947
THE TORMENT SHALL LAST FOREVER!
>>
>>43871947
>>Too bad, you've still got the front to do
Do the message well, then fuck her til she can't see straight.
>>
>>43871947
>>
>>43871947
>That'll do for now, you can continue this another time
>>
>>43871947

Tease her until she can no longer see the future.
>>
Writing.
>>
>>43871947
>>Ask if she wants the complete massage, or if she would like the main course.
>>
Is Rihara going to bother Jareth for massages now
>>
>>43872163
>implying we'd be bothered
>>
>>43872182
>implying she wouldn't blueball us
It's Lordy we're talking about here, anon.
>>
>>43872202
You guys are blueballing yourself. Not Lordy.

The option for smut is there, you guys just have to take the "drag it out" option so many times the quest ends before we get to it.
Not that I mind, but don't blame Lordy.
>>
>>43872163

>she keeps subtly hinting that she'd like a backrub
>Jareth pretends to be too dense to understand what she's getting at while massaging the entire adventuring party
>Valia has a shotgun orgasm beneath his ministrations, Iden walks away with a remarkably awkward boner
>Rihara's eventually becomes so frustrated she spends her gold on a suggestibility potion and drugs Jareth just to get her long-awaited massage
>something backfires and Jareth winds up being hypnotized into giving Razi a full body rubdown instead
>poor sis
>>
“It's just... it's been a while, okay,” Veleska frowns, cheeks still flushed in the afterglow.

“If it's been that long, I'm sure you can wait a little longer while I finish this then. Roll over, I've got to do the front next,” you grin.

The diviner rolls onto her back, looking from you to your sister, whose pants and underwear now sit somewhere around her knees as she rolls her thumb against her swollen clit.

“Your sister's playing with herself on my bed.”

“Yeah, she does that sometimes, don't pay her any mind.”

“It's not that easy, you know, I've never... you know, been with a woman, seeing someone else doing that is still kind of weird for me.”

“Feel free to pick up pointers, I don't mean to brag, but I'm kind of a pro at this,” Rihara grins, tugging up her shirt to toy with her breast with her other hand.

“That's not really something to brag abo-” Veleska starts, before your fingertips slip along her stomach, reducing her sentence to a moan.

“We'll have to agree to disagree there, personally I've never been prouder of my dear sister,” you grin, Rihara giving an amused snort as you give her a quick thumbs up before letting your hand drift a little lower, your fingertips slipping under the top of her underwear, just brushing against the curled hairs above her slit as you work your way down.

(cont)
>>
>>43872391
“You two are kind of sick, you know that, right?”

“I prefer the term open-minded, besides, from where I'm sitting it doesn't look like you're too disgusted,” you smirk, bringing your hands around to her thighs once more, squeezing and kneading the softness at the front, the diviner's legs spreading a little subconsciously, her soaking panties giving off hot scent of arousal.

“I've just never done anything close to this before, is all, I'm usually a lot more... you know, normal.”

“Well then Ms Normal, can you unhook the bra, it's getting in the way,” you smirk, Veleska reaching up to do so without hesitation, unclipping it and setting it aside, revealing a pair of large, pale breasts topped with dark nipples.

While they're not quite as large as Valia's, the diviner's still got one of the larger sets you've ever seen, and you enjoy watching the hypnotic jiggle of the mounds as you let your hands roam all around, never quite touching them directly. Veleska's breath grows more and more heated as you lean over her, her eyes flicking from your face, to your hands at work, down to what you would imagine is quite an obvious bulge against the fabric of your pants.

“Just one more piece to go then,” you smile, not even having to say it before Veleska's hands are tugging down the material of her underwear, the diviner now completely bare before the two of you.

“Please, I can't wait any longer,” she whines, a hand reaching up to take hold of your shoulder.

>Double-team her
>Do this solo
>Nope, maybe next time!

Stepping out for a bit, vote closes in ten minutes, and hopefully I'll be back within the hour.
>>
>>43872407
>>Do this solo
She isn't comfortable with 3somes or yuri, so let's keep this traditional.
>>
>>43872407
>Do this solo

No need to make this uncomfortable for her.
>>
>>43872407
>Do this solo
Besides something tells me Rihara likes watching once in a while.
>>
>>43872407
>Do this solo
Blueballing
>>
>>43872407
>Double-team her
our sister is an expert. She'll love it.
>>
>>43872407
>>Do this solo
"If you ask really nicely, I will let my sister join. Trust me, you want to ask."
>>
>>43872407
>>43872472
seconding
>>
>>43872407
>>Do this solo
mouth "next time" to Rihara
>>
>>43872407
>Do this solo

After she just expressed concerns about our sister even being there, pushing it further seems unwarranted.
>>
>>43872407
>Double-team he
>>
>>43872235
Hey man its important to have a variety of smut in a smutquest, the teasing is part of the allure of this particular bit of smut
>>
>>43872407
>>Do this solo
>>
>>43872472
>you want to ask
kek
You know it'd just end up with Jareth having to split his attention to pleasure Rihara as well
>>
>>43872641

Sis is a total dom in yuri situations. I think you're wrong.
>>
>>43872407
>Double-team her
>>
>>43872407
>Do this solo
>>
>>43872407
>Double-team
>>
>>43872667
Like when she dommed the priestess?
Or when she dommed the halfelf?
Yeah, no.
>>
>>43872407
Ask her if she saw Rihanna in bed with us.
>>
>>43872407
>>Do this solo
>>
>>43872407
>Double-team her
>>
“Alright, alright,” you grin, running a hand up Veleska's smooth thigh, the diviner giving a happy moan as you fish your swollen shaft out of your pants.

“Hoh, it looks even bigger in real life,” she purrs, biting her lip as you line yourself up, letting the tip bump against her button before you draw it back to drag it along her slit.

Rihara grins, starting to shift over to join in as the diviner closes her eyes, her hips rocking impatiently against your head. You give your sister a quick shake of the head, mouthing 'next time'. You'd rather not make Veleska panic and back out this late in the game if she's really not used to girl on girl.

Your sister gives an unhappy pout, going back to playing with herself as she watches the diviner's body rocking, giving pleading little mewls as you tease her, letting the tip slip along her entrance over and over again, never quite going in.

“Poor thing,” you smirk, Veleska pawing at her breasts, her legs spread as wide as she can make them.

“Okay, okay, I get the hint,” you grin, resting a hand on the diviner's hip, fingers sinking into her buttock as you take hold.

You push forward, pressing into Veleska's folds, feeling the searing heat of her arousal all around you as you sink into her, pushing deeper and deeper.

“Ah, that's... fuck, I've never had one this-,” she moans, reaching up to grab hold of your arm, her other hand resting against your abs as you start to thrust into her, hearing the sound of bare skin on skin as your hips collide with the diviner's soft thighs, balls bouncing against the soft flesh of her ass.

(cont)
>>
>>43873894
You start up a steady pace, your hands on her hips controlling her movements as you slam into the moaning diviner, her breasts shaking with every thrust, her eyes scrunching up tight as she gives a throaty groan, reaching her second climax around your shaft.

Her nails dig into your arm as she cums, her other hand reaching for your side, trying to pull herself up. You help out, reaching an arm around her back, the other still resting at her hip as you pull Veleska up until she's sitting up, her entire weight supported on your hands and in your lap.

“Hard, I want it hard,” she purrs, her breasts mashing against your chest as she looks you in the eye, her dark hair hanging wild down over her face.

(cont)
>>
>>43873914
“I think I can handle that,” you grin.

“I know,” she moans, starting to rock on your lap, her insides rubbing against your shaft as she grinds herself onto you.

“Diviners,” you smirk, rolling your eyes as you take a firmer grip on her soft ass, waiting for her to push into you before you thrust up hard, starting to bounce her on your lap. Her breasts bounce wildly, her hair thrashing around as you pick up the pace, bringing her up and down on your shaft hard and fast, her voice coming in shuddering cries of pleasure.

You keep one hand gripped hard to her rump, bringing the other up to brush the hair from her face, drawing her into a kiss, pressing your lips to hers. With all the motion, it's a sloppy, messy experience, the diviner's saliva running down your chin as she mashes her lips to yours, moaning into your mouth as your hips slap together with abandon, her body shuddering as the combined sensations bring her to a third, heady orgasm.

You feel your own climax fast approaching as you hammer up into her, balls tightening as you pump your load up into Veleska's body, her thighs locking tight around your waist as her body milks you for every drop.

You let the diviner down gently as you feel your climax subsiding, Veleska lying back on the bed with her arms outstretched, her legs still spread wide on either side of you as you slip loose, shaft slick and gleaming.

“Ah, that took my mind off of things, all kinds of things,” she sighs, eyes closed, chest rising and falling as she basks in the afterglow of your coupling.

“Always happy to help,” you grin, stepping back from between Veleska's thighs, leaving the diviner lying utterly contented and spread-eagle on her bed, seed trickling from her slit to join the stain of her own juices on the sheets.

>Make your excuses and head off
>Head back to her shop, see if someone showed up looking for her
>Hang around a while longer, just in case someone comes looking for her
>>
>>43873935
>>Head back to her shop, see if someone showed up looking for her
>>
>>43873935
>>
>>43873935
>>Hang around a while longer, just in case someone comes looking for her
>>
>>43873935
>Head back to her shop, see if someone showed up looking for her
>>
>>43873935
>Make your excuses and head off
>>
>>43873935
They can see the shop is torched, and then they'll look for where she lives. They might have arrived at the shop before we'd get there and then pass us on the way here. In any case its hard to leave a happy lady alone, perhaps some more teasing/intimacy is in the works.
>>
>>43873935
>>Hang around a while longer, just in case someone comes looking for her
Make her some tea I dunno, let her sleep off today's excitement if she wants to
>>
Maybe she could scry something else for us?
Like locating the twins to warn them about other worries, the dwarf sisterhood sub, identity of the delicious brown masked qt vigilante, or try other roundabout ways to locate the snake cult, like where the snakeman left before he died, where did they get a picture of us, or maybe their next victim.
>>
>>43874236
>identity of the delicious brown masked qt vigilante
Jareth in-character knows nothing about the vigilante, you only know about that because of an end of thread post which had nothing to do with him.
>>
Writing.
>>
>>43874236
>delicious brown masked qt vigilante
I think I missed something
>>
>>43874384

The chocolate-colored roommate of that one tavern wench we sometimes bang is Batwoman.

But Jareth doesn't know this.
>>
>>43874236
Or scrying the identity of someone who DOES have useful info. batwoman
>>
Accidentally scry Iden jerking off, while fantasizing about Jareth
>>
>>43874589

Plant the idea in his head that a public confession of love for Jareth would be the best way of dealing with his conflicting emotions?

Is that within the realm of possibility for a diviner? I don't really know what their powerset is in this setting.
>>
>>43873935
>>Head back to her shop, see if someone showed up looking for her
>>
“How about I go make that tea,” you suggest, giving the diviner's thigh a pat as she lounges back on the bed, smiling dreamily.

“Oh, thanks, kitchen's the next door on the left. You want me to show you where everything is?”

“I've got it, you relax,” you chuckle, hopping up off the bed, tugging your pants back on and heading for the door.

You find the kitchen easily enough, neatly organized and easy enough to find all the things you need to make some tea for the three of you. You lean back against the counter, waiting for the water to boil as you let your mind wander. You can't say you particularly enjoy having enemies, especially not when you don't know why you've got them. With luck the Scaled God is the only problem you'll have to deal with, but you didn't specify with the question, so you can't even say for sure that it was that particular asshole who blew up Veleska's store.

You gather up some cups, making three teas for all of you. You're really hoping you haven't landed the diviner in some trouble, but you can hardly guard her twenty-four hours a day either. Hopefully the explosion was just a warning.

Setting the three cups down on a tray, you make your way back to the bedroom, hearing the sound of Veleska and Rihara's voice through the door. Your sister certainly was quiet towards the end there, hopefully she's not going to be in a mood just because you didn't let her join in...

(cont)
>>
>>43874760
...Or perhaps she'll just invite herself to join in, you consider, opening the door. Well, she is your sister after all, so it isn't all that surprising to find her kneeling on the bed, her lightly tanned skin and athletic figure contrasting against Veleska's pale and more curvaceous figure. One of Veleska's legs lies between Rihara's thighs, the diviner propped up on one elbow, cheeks flushed red, her other leg held up by Rihara's hand, their crotches scant inches from each other.

“...never done anything like this before.”

“Trust me, you'll love it.”

“I'm still very sensitive right now is all.”

“Best time to do it then, or are you having second thoughts?”

“No... I, well, I suppose there's no harm in- oh, Jareth, your sister was just showing me something.”

“I can see that,” you smirk, setting the teas down on a side table.

“I'm expanding her horizons, with or without your help,” Rihara grins, sticking her tongue out playfully.

“Okay, you ready?” she asks, turning back to the diviner, who gives a barely perceptible nod, biting her lip.

“Relax, I'll do all the work,” Rihara smiles, Veleska giving a gasp as Rihara brings her hips down, their crotches mashing together.

Then the door knocks, five short uneven taps.

“Clit-blocking son of a bitch,” Rihara grumbles, pulling back, a strand of your seed caught between the pair's slits for a moment as Rihara clambers back up to her feet.

“Hold on,” Veleska grumbles, reaching over to the side table, gathering up a handful of powder and tossing it into the air, her eyes flickering with color for a moment as the dust disperses.

“Bad company?”

“Very bad,” the diviner confirms, clambering up to dress herself.

“Two men and five... dead men. They're going to knock again.”

You hear another series of uneven taps.

“...and now we have about a minute before one suggests to the other than I might know why they're here, and they break down the door.”

Looks like you have time to plan, at least.

>Write-in
>>
>>43874781
>Rihara opens the door, we go flying out and beat the fuck out of them, rihara joins in
>>
>>43874819
Par for the course. Do it.
>>
>>43874781
Set up some traps to slow em down when they bash open the door. Then start breaking faces.
>>
>>43874781

>Have Rihara assist the diviner in packing up her things, she's coming with us. They can resume scissoring lessons at the inn.
>Rihara and Veleska sneak out the back door, we answer the front
>When inevitably asked who the hell we are, we claim to be the diviner's landlord. She hasn't been keeping up on her rent, and we just began cleaning out her place. Would these fine gentleman care to assist us in moving some heavy boxes?
>>
>>43874781
>"You two keep doing what you're doing, I'll go kick some ass."
>>
>>43874866
This.
>>
>>43874781
>Give her some more coin, and break the down down onto the group?
Oh, wrap bandages over your face/eyes, escspe, and when they look for someone wearing bandages nearby, Wham!
>>
>>43874866

Haha yes, this. Nothing gets the blood pumping like a near-death experience.
>>
>>43874781
Get the others dressed, go out back and circle around, drop down on the as a surprise attack, when we do Rihara bursts from the door and we start beating them up.
>>43874866
No, don't be retarded.
>>
>>43874853
Really want to try
>>
>>43874781
Maybe Rihara uses her sun blast deal through the door (smashing it to bits) then we start kicking ass, while they're dazed n' confused?
>>
>>43874866

This seems worth any negative consequences that might accompany it. Supporting.
>>
>>43874978
Rihara has never shot beams to your knowledge.
>>
>>43874781
I'm voting against this retarded idea: >>43874866
>>
>>43874781
I support >>43874853
>>
>>43874965
Yeah if there's a back door circle around or drop on top of them sounds like a good idea.
>>
>>43874999
>voting against
Then vote FOR something ya fuckhead
>>
>>43874853
Let's give it a shot.
>>
>>43874781
>>43874853
I'm down
>>
>>43875017
I don't care what, just not that, I'm voting for everything else.
But if you must insist, then
>>43874781
I vote for >>43874965
>>
There's seven people of unknown strength.

I think we need Rihara for this one.

Also, I think the mood has kinda died down now.
>>
Man at this point we and rihara should probably switch off on bodyguarding her when she goes back to work.
As a plus if she's relying on us for safety then if we play our cards right we have our own team diviner. She could tell us about good adventures, no more bribing bartenders!
>>
>>43875049
You'd think people would have learned from the 'Ur and the Shit Demons' thing.
>>
Okay, seeing a lot of votes and unvotes being thrown around, so let's clarify this.

>Just go out the front door with Rihara and kick their asses.
>Rihara and the Diviner sneak out the back while you answer the front, claiming to be the landlord.
>Tell them to carry on while you go kick some ass.
>Circle round the back, attack them from the back when Rihara bursts out the door.
>>
>>43875129

Solid point actually.

>>43875172

>Rihara and the Diviner sneak out the back while you answer the front, claiming to be the landlord.
>>
>>43875172
>Rihara and the Diviner sneak out the back while you answer the front, claiming to be the landlord
>>
>>43875172
>Circle round the back, attack them from the back when Rihara bursts out the door.
>>
>>43875172
>>
>>43875172
>>Rihara and the Diviner sneak out the back while you answer the front, claiming to be the landlord.

With a dash of Rihara circling from the back, and sneak attacking.
>>
>>43875172
>Rihara and the Diviner sneak out the back while you answer the front, claiming to be the landlord

I'm worried about these five "dead" men. Does it mean we are going to kill them, or that they are zombies/undead?
>>
>>43875172
>>Rihara and the Diviner sneak out the back while you answer the front, claiming to be the landlord.
>>
>>43875172

It's hard to punch out dead men. Time to disengage and get the diviner to safety. Fucking Rihara, this is why you don't consult psychics.
>>
>>43875172
Ask about these dead men, if it sounds like they're nothing special and/or we can take them, do
>>Circle round the back, attack them from the back when Rihara bursts out the door.
If however she can see how they'd react to our plan of deceiving them, do it if it succeeds.
>>
>>43875172
>>
>>43875172
>>Circle round the back, attack them from the back when Rihara bursts out the door.
>>
Okay.

Writing.
>>
“When you say dead men?”

“Zombies. The other two are alive though, one big, one kind of scrawny,” Veleska explains.

“Can I beat them?”

“I don't... I don't know, everything's changing too fast.”

“Is there a back way out?”

“Yeah, down the corridor.”

You nod, turning to the two of them as Rihara slips her shirt back on, the pair now fully dressed once more.

“Okay, Rihara, you take Veleska out the back, take her back to the inn. I'll go to the front, talk to them, try and convince them to leave.”

“...and if that doesn't work?” Rihara asks, frowning.

“I'll improvise, by punching things,” you shrug, shooing the pair towards the door.

Rihara catches your arm, pulling you around and pressing her lips to yours, breath hot against your face.

“You'd better come back in one piece.”

“Promise,” you smile, your forehead resting against hers for just a moment before the two of you break apart, Rihara and Veleska heading for the back door as you head to the front one.

You stop with your hand on the door, listening as you prepare yourself, hearing two voices outside.

“-diviner she might know we're coming.”

“Good point, okay, let's-”

You open the door, putting on a troubled expression as you look out at the group outside.

(Cont)
>>
>>43875752
As Veleska said, it's seven of them, the five people that you presume to be zombies hanging back behind the other two, wrapped up in thick clothing to disguise their putrefied state, even if nothing's been done to hide the smell.

The other two look nothing like the cultists you met before, if you have to say who their dress sense reminds you of, it would be a certain pair of siblings.

“Woah, that's definitely not her,” one says, a bony teen, all awkward joints and gaunt features. His hair dyed black and swept back from his face, his tight black shirt showing off every single rib of his emaciated figure.

“No shit, genius,” the other growls, hair similarly dyed black and spiked up into a mohawk. Even with his poor posture the leather-clad giant looms a full two feet over you, despite being human insofar as you can tell.

“Morning gentlemen, something I can help you with?” you ask, adopting a put-upon smile.

“Yeah, we're looking for the lady who lives here, by the name of Valaska.”

“Veleska,” the larger one snorts, the scrawny one giving a malevolent glare at the correction.

“Yeah, that, we're going to need to talk to her right now, so, you know, get the fuck out of the way.”

>Lie (0 Mana, DC 18)
>Lie, magically (4 Mana, DC 12)
>Lie like a pro (8 Mana, DC 8)
>>
>>43875768
>>
>>43875768
>>
>>43875768
>>>Lie (0 Mana, DC 18)
They can maybe detect mana use
>>
>>43875768
>>
>>43875768
>>
>>43875768
>>Lie, magically (4 Mana, DC 12)
>>
>>43875768
>>Lie like a pro (8 Mana, DC 8)
Sup War
>>
>>43875768
Shes at work, usually snookering coin out of someone with her hookus pookus at this time.
>>
>>43875768
>>43875894
Sup anon.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

Looks like a tie, rolling.

1: 4 mana
2: 8 mana

>>43875894
Hey anon.
>>
>4 mana spent

Current Mana: 48/52

>Roll 1d20
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>43876029
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>43876029

Lies for the liar god
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>43876029
>>
File: awyea.jpg (82 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
awyea.jpg
82 KB, 1280x720
>>43876035

You dishonest as fuck my nigga
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>43876029
>>
>>43876035
+6 Success

Writing.
>>
>>43876035
Silver tongue as fuck.
>>
>>43875960
Sup other anon

>>43876035
Damn anon why you always lying?
>>
>>43876226

We lie to ourselves all the time, silly!

I'm happy. My life is fulfilling. My friends care about my well-being. I'll make more money if I work harder.
>>
“Hey, you're not the only one looking for her,” you shrug, leaning against the doorframe.

“Been chasing her for rent money all week, third time I came knocking on the door this week so I figured I'd let myself in.”

“Seriously, we came all the way out to this shithole district for nothing?” the scrawny one groans, throwing his arms up in a melodramatic gesture.

“You're lucky you came now, who knows how long you might've been waiting for her otherwise,” you shrug.

“Now what?” the large one grumbles, glancing back at the scrawny one as he paces back and forth muttering to himself.

“I dunno, kill this guy and set fire to the apartment?” the scrawny one asks, pointing a bony finger at you.

“If we do that, she might never come back.”

“Fuck, okay, fine. Maybe if the big man hadn't given us such vague instructions we wouldn't be in this mess. How are we supposed to pin down someone who can see the fucking future anyway?”

“You want to tell him that?”

“Gods now. Alright, listen up meatpuppet,” the scrawny one snaps, stalking forward and jabbing a finger to your chest.

“You hear anything about that bitch, anything at all, you'd better come running over to Slop Street and tell it to the guy there. Believe me, we find out you've been covering for her, you'll regret it for a real long time, no-one messes with Dust Alley. No-one.”

(cont)
>>
>>43876333
You smile, taking hold of the bony hand being jabbed at you, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

“Don't you worry about a thing, if I hear anything, you'll be the first to know,” you reply, keeping your voice soothing, as the bony young man starts to sweat in your grip, pulling his hand loose.

“Gross, don't do that,” he snaps, turning and stalking away, the larger one giving a snort as he follows the scrawny one, the five zombies shambling off after them.

Well that was unexpected. Not cultists then, Dust Alley... which is a name you're certain you've heard before. Looks like you might have a few questions for Iden and Razi next time you see them.

>Follow the pair stealthily
>Take a roundabout route back to the inn to catch up with Rihara and Veleska
>>
>>43876349
>>Take a roundabout route back to the inn to catch up with Rihara and Veleska
>>
>>43876349
>>
>>43876349
>>
>>43876349
>>
>>43876349

So, sexually interrogating Iden when?
>>
>>43876349
>not cultists
Aww, I thought we'd finally get some names and locations
>>
>>43876432
>So, sexually interrogating Iden when?
Every night in my dreams...
>>
>>43876461

Next time we see him I'm going to be pulling for this.
>>
>>43876432
>So, sexually interrogating Iden when?
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite idea on the citadel.
>>
>>43876461
See, we need an after thread segment of one of Iden's 'Jareth Dreams', now.
>>
>>43876461
NTRing Iden with Razi by making love to her in front of him until he breaks down crying and begging for the dick just so we can finish in Razi and make him lick the semen up off the floor as ti drops down her thighs as she kisses us a loving kiss of goodbye after cleaning up our dick when?
>>
Writing.

>>43876533
That's a very detailed scenario, anon.
>>
>>43876461

Next time we see the necro-siblings, we need to have Rihara distract Razi while we take Iden on a bro-date.

Then find out what he's been hiding from us over a ridiculously domineering prostate massage.
>>
>>43876562
I'm kind an imaginative anon.
Remember those super autistic detailed greentext smut suggestions? Or the ones that took up two posts in MSQ? Yeah, those were me too. The ones in TAQ:SS too but I don't think you followed that.
It's a curse.
>>
>>43876533
We're not an Orc anon.
>>
>>43876603

This.

Ur'Shal is the NTR-machine and fantasy conquistador.

Jareth is the glorious, golden-haired benefactor of excellent orgasms and free love.

You just can't play them the same way.
>>
>>43876533
Eh, the only NTR I'd really be up for is seducing some chick who turns out to have a husband, but he's cute so we smooth it over by seducing him too.
>>
>>43876648
See I think we should fuck iden, then set him up with a lady we're fucking, and continue regularly fucking them each both separately and together
>>
You wait a few minutes before closing the apartment and heading back to the inn, taking a long, complicated route (and stopping for lunch from a stall on the way) to throw off any pursuers you might have, not that you notice anyone tailing you.

By the time you make it back to the inn, it's early afternoon. Gurby gives a vague grunt of acknowledgement as you step inside, the inn somewhat rowdier than usual. It looks like some local gang is out celebrating a victory, judging by the shared colors of much of the clientèle, and you give Ven and Cerily a nod as you pass by, the redhead near falling off her chair as she tries to wrap you up in a drunken hug.

“Is my sister in?” you ask, passing the bar.

“Yeah, upstairs with a guest,” Gurby grunts, jerking a thumb towards the stairs.

Thanking him, you head upstairs to your room, listening at the door for a few moments to hear a surprising lack of girl on girl action before you step inside. Veleska is sat on the edge of the bed, Rihara pacing the room, her furrowed brow relaxing immediately as she spots you.

“Jareth, thank the gods, I thought something might have happened to you,” she sighs, clamping you in a tight hug.

You smile, wrapping your arms around your sibling, giving her a squeeze.

“It's all good, I just took the long way back, didn't want anyone following me here. I was expecting you two to be at it by now,” you chuckle.

“I did tell her you were fine, but she was still worried,” Veleska explains, Rihara pouting as she breaks off the hug.

(cont)
>>
>>43876801
As long as the lady in question is Razi.
>>
>>43876827
“Excuse me for being a little too worried to fuck while my brother might be in danger,” she huffs, folding her arms.

“Nothing to worry about. I just told them I was Veleska's landlord, and that I hadn't seen her in a while.”

“Mmh, that won't fall them for long, once they start asking around there will be plenty of people who saw me coming and going,” Veleska sighs.

“Next time we should just put them down,” Rihara shrugs.

“Maybe so, my adorable bloodthirsty sister,” you smile, wrapping an arm around her shoulders, Rihara leaning in against your chest.

“But what happens to me now? I can't go home, I suppose I have to move district, maybe start over somewhere else,” Veleska frowns, rubbing a hand across her forehead.

>The Guild Guard might be able to put her into protective custody or something, you're pretty sure they do that sometimes.
>She can stay with you.
>She could probably find a cheap place around here.
>Probably best for her to get as far away as possible, like, other side of the Great City far.
>>
>>43876845
Stay with us for now, with the added bodyguarding suggestion for while she's working.
>>
>>43876845
>Probably best for her to get as far away as possible, like, other side of the Great City far.
>>
>>43876845
and until then
>She can stay with you.
>>
>>43876845
>She can stay with you.
>>
>>43876845
>She can stay with you.
We're going to deal with these dudes anyway, so it's not like it's a long term issue.
>>
>>43876845
>>She can stay with you
Like a cheap daytime movie, lovers on the run stay just a step ahead of their pursuers while fucking across the countryside
>>
>>43876845
>>She can stay with you
>>
>>43876845
Supporting >>43876864
>>
>>43876845
>he can stay with you.

They have a vested interest in us, enough to essentially rig explosives to any attempt to divine their identities or whereabouts. We roped Veleska into this...or Rihara did, rather (fucking women and their fucking obsession with psychics), so I'm thinking we're at least obligated to make sure the diviner doesn't die.

Plus, she could be suuuuuuper useful on adventures. She's going to need the dosh if she wants to set up shop somewhere else, and having someone who can predict future events would allow us to take on riskier and higher paying missions.

Next order of business (after relaxing the diviner enough to let Rihara show her the joys of girl on girl love) is getting in touch with Iden and Razi, though. We need some answers.
>>
>Hey iden, hey razi. Turns out your storyline and our storyline are mixed together! Now all we need is confirmation that valia's asshole fiance sicced that snake murder sexcult on me.
>>
>>43876951

>we seduce Iden, and help him discover his love for being dominated by larger men
>then we hook Iden up with Veleska, telling him to use the moves we used on him to impress her
>unbeknownst to Iden, Veleska can see what he wants for his birthday, is treated to a vulgar scene where we turn Iden into our cock-crazed buttslut
>now she has extremely potent fap material whenever she needs it, and a boytoy who can talk to ghosts

11/10 foolproof plan get on my level disciples.
>>
>>43877010
>Snake-sex murder-cult
>Snake-murder sex-cult
>Murder-sex snake-cult

It's accurate however you slice it!
>>
>>43876845
>>
>>43877054
Hey warlord for future reference can you try to rotate through these when jareth talks about them?
>>
>>43876845
>other side if the great city
Let's not take in every stray we find, at most let her stay with us for a while.
Ask what they wanted from her, did our enemy send them or do they have trouble with her specifically
>>
Writing.
>>
>>43877150

We asked about our future and her shop blew up.

They aren't after her, they're after us.

I see where you're coming from, but if we turn someone into a stray then it's kind of a dick move to not take them in.

Plus now we get a cool little side-plot where Rihara turns her into a colossal dyke.
>>
>>43876512
I would actually really love this.
>>
>>43876512
>>43877313
I could do that, though I wouldn't actually do a smut scene.

I feel like it would be a waste to have the first Jareth/Iden smut scene be a dream after all.
>>
>>43877352

Nah, save your time and energy for the real deal. Iden x Jareth is probably the most highly anticipated pairing since Rihara.
>>
>>43877352
It wouldn't even have to be a smut scene.

Seriously, I would be cool with whatever you come up with.
>>
In all honesty if there is an emergency and she needs protective custody she's probably better off rather than going to the guard who probably have enough people bought off or active members to get hold of her, go to the sunbringers and shouting "there's a sexsnake murder-cult after me, it's jareth's fault."
>>
“Well, since this is kind of our faults...” you start, giving Rihara a meaningful glance.

“Yeah, yeah, mostly my fault,” your sibling shrugs.

“How about you stay here, at least for now until we figure out something else. I think we'd both feel pretty crappy if something happened to you on our account.”

“That's... you'd really do that for me?” Veleska asks, eyes widening.

“Sure, don't see why not.”

“It'll be fun,” Rihara grins.

“Just think of it like a holiday, where you get to stay with the two sexiest people in the Great City free of charge,” you smile.

Huh, looks like Veleska's starting to tear up, the diviner flinging herself at the pair of you, wrapping you both in a tight hug.

“Thank you... You really didn't have to do this for me.”

“No problem at all.”

“Even if it is kind of your faults in the first place.”

Looks like you two got yourselves a new roommate.

>End of Thread
>Final Post(s) incoming
>>
>>43877480

Thanks for running Lordy.

I always look forward to Elshhu threads. They're fun.
>>
>>43877480
>free of charge
Damnit I was hoping she would eventually volunteer to pay her share, why'd you have to promise that jareth.
>>
>>43877550
cause he's not a jew
>>
>>43877576
Hey it wasn't to make her, just let her eventually feel bad and volunteer it.
>>
Boneyard found the scrawny little necromancer tiresome enough to deal with at the best of times, but at least for once he was being annoying in a quiet way. Still, after a half hour of sitting across from the guy while he stared at his hand, Boneyard was starting to get annoyed. He could already hear the popping, cracking sounds inside just itching to get out. He was going to have to ask soon, or he was going to make another mess.

“What are you doing?”

“Nothing.”

“I can see that, why are you doing nothing in such a stupid way?” Boneyard growled, hearing something snap in his chest. Corpser must've heard it too, because he finally tore his eyes away from his hand to sneer at Boneyard, like Boneyard couldn't rip his head off right here and now.

If that even was his head, never could tell these days.

“You remember that prettyboy landlord?”

“At the diviner's apartment?”

“Yeah, that one.”

“What about him?”

“I think he broke my hand.”

>One more End of Thread Post incoming
>>
>>43877465
It's not the sex snake cult, it's the death gang Iden and Razi used to be with.
>>
File: 1391618275340.jpg (46 KB, 446x388) Image search: [Google]
1391618275340.jpg
46 KB, 446x388
>>43877650
>>
>>43877650

Poor Corpser. Hopefully that wasn't his dominant hand, or he's gonna have a hard time polishing the old bone
>>
>>43877673
Yeah, but the sexsnake murder-cult is a better sell
>>
“We did it,” Iden gasped, slumping against a wall to catch his breath, looking back at the colossal corpse of the dragon sprawled across the chamber.

All of them had really pulled together on this one. Amazing, he didn't even know there were any dragons left, but they'd found it, and beaten it. He felt a hearty slap on the shoulder, looking up at Jareth's smiling face.

“Couldn't have done it without you, Iden,” he grinned, Iden looking aside, clearing his throat.

“Uh, thanks, I mean, I think you did most of the work, I just helped... a bit.”

“Don't be so hard on yourself. We're friends, right? Partners?”

“Yeah, yeah we are,” Iden smiled. He had to admit, it felt nice having someone he could call a real friend again, and more than that, someone he could look up to, someone he admired, someone who was everything he wasn't.

Jareth pulled Iden up off the wall, slinging a powerful arm around his shoulders. It felt nice, safe, kind of... comfortable. That's how it was supposed to be, right, when you had people watching out for you?

“Great, now let's go get the others and get something to drink, we're celebrating tonight!” Jareth laughed, his arm still around Iden's shoulders, making the young necromancer feel strangely awkward.

Maybe he just wasn't used to this much contact yet? Yeah, that must be it.

The two of them started across the room, Iden limping a little to keep up, still aching from the fight.

“You're hurt,” Jareth frowned, rounding on Iden, putting his hands on Iden's shoulders.

“It's nothing, just a bruise on the ribs, I can walk it off,” Iden smiled, his eyes once again drifting off to the side, never quite able to meet Jareth's gaze for long.

“Can't be too careful, let me take a look.”

“N-no, that's okay, I can just-”

“Hey, we're partners, right? It's only natural for me to be worried about you,” Jareth smiled, brushing aside Iden's hands as he started to unbutton the necromancer's shirt.

(cont)
>>
>>43878296
Iden could feel his cheeks heating, an urge to bolt hammering in his chest, but... he could trust Jareth. They were friends after all.

He shivered as he felt Jareth's warm hands slip inside the shirt, brushing it aside, sliding over his skin.

“That looks like it hurts,” Jareth gave a sympathetic smile, his fingertips touching the purple mark along the ribs gently.

“It- it's really nothing, you don't have to-”

In his haste, Iden's feet caught on each other, the necromancer giving a panicked yelp as the world fell away beneath him, clumsily grasping at Jareth's shirt as he fell.

Iden groaned, blinking the haze from his eyes, giving a squeak as he found himself lying on the ground, Jareth over him, a bemused smile on the Elshhuan's face.

“Oh damn, I'm so sorry, I really didn't mean to-”

“You apologize way too much, Iden, I keep telling you it's fine,” Jareth laughed, the sound making Iden's chest skip a beat.

Then it froze as he felt a warmth on his cheek, Jareth's hand resting against hit.

“J-jareth? I don't think we should be-”

“Oh, then how do you explain that?” Jareth grinned, nodding down at the tent poking out of Iden's leggings.

“That's just... uh.”

Oh no no no, how could he do this, how could he ever face him now? He'd screwed it up again.

“Oh gods, I'm so sorry, you must think I'm a total freak,” Iden groaned.

“Hey, I told you didn't I. We're friends. I'd never think that about you. Besides...” Jareth smiled, glancing down again, Iden's eyes going wide as he spotted the erection straining his friend's pants.

“What say we start the celebration early, partner?” Jareth's voice whispered in his ear, as Iden's hands reached up, slowly, tentatively, eagerly.

(cont)
>>
>>43878322
He awoke with a start, groaning and rubbing his hands to his eyes.

“Another Jareth dream?” Razi mumbled from the bed on the opposite wall.

“N-no.”

Razi gave a disbelieving snort, rolling over on the bed and falling back asleep, leaving Iden to contemplate the prominent tent in his sheets.

This was getting to be a problem.

>End of Thread
>>
Well that's that.

I can loiter for a bit of Q&A if people want before I go though.
>>
File: am.jpg (48 KB, 518x449) Image search: [Google]
am.jpg
48 KB, 518x449
>>43878347

Hilarious.

Thanks for running Lordy.

What / when are you thinking of running next? How's life been treating you? How's the weather over in bongland?
>>
>>43878322
Thanks lordy, that was lulztastic.
>>
>>43878407
My pleasure.

>What / when are you thinking of running next?
Either OWQ or GKQ, haven't decided yet, and probably early this coming week, monday or tuesday at a guess.

>How's life been treating you?
Sickness is all gone, so all is well, got an exam to take at the end of January, but I think I'm on top of the material, so no serious worries there.

>How's the weather over in bongland?
Miserable as fuck, winter has now set in for real and it's only going to get worse from here.

>>43878418
Glad you liked it, anon.
>>
>>43878407
>>43878498
Oh, shit, actually come to think of it, it probably won't be before wednesday, got family stuff to deal with at the beginning of the week.
>>
>>43878498
Iden had to take a little visit to the bathroom, didn't he?
>>
>>43878550
He sure did.
>>
>>43878555

Poor Iden. He seems like he has a lot of pent-up frustration to work out, even after we took him whoring.

Sexual interrogation when?
>>
>>43878624
That's up to all of you to decide.
>>
>>43878647

We need to tell Rihara that the necrokids are hiding something. She distracts Razi while we bang the information out of her brother. Bulletproof plan.
>>
Thread archived:
>http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=disciple+of+elshhu

>>43878703
I'm sure you'll get your chance.
>>
Crossdressing Iden when?
>>
>>43878913
You'll probably have to seduce him first.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.