[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the creepiest thing a DM's tried to put on you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: Curse.jpg (540 KB, 892x1213) Image search: [Google]
Curse.jpg
540 KB, 892x1213
What's the creepiest thing a DM's tried to put on you that was apparently legitimate.
>>
File: what the acual FUCK!.jpg (582 KB, 892x1213) Image search: [Google]
what the acual FUCK!.jpg
582 KB, 892x1213
>>43855564
I tell ya, the Klik would be a cool idea...if Thunt wasn't behind the design.
>>
I'm tryin to be on your side Sad Goblins the comic but your weird ass fetishes don't cater to mine.
>>
File: 1417159698108.png (137 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1417159698108.png
137 KB, 640x480
>>43855609
>>
>>43855564
Uh huh, sure, that's totally his curse. Definitely not something he made up just to get in your pants.
>>
File: 1317874096653.jpg (208 KB, 519x705) Image search: [Google]
1317874096653.jpg
208 KB, 519x705
>>43855564
Used to be in a party in a long running home brew where the DM had incapacitated or kidnapped three female characters. Each happened at vastly different times and situations in the campaign and each was a different persons character. Every PC belonged to a female gamer, and EVERY SINGLE PC that was abducted or knocked out was somehow raped and impregnated by demons.

Our female players didn't stick around for long...
>>
>>43855699
Notice that I said they'd be cool if he WASN'T behind them, and a damn sight less confusing to boot.
>>
>>43855722
I wonder if that's how Thunt got with his wife.
>>
>>43855564

It wasn't the DM, it was another player.

But we were playing 3.5, and he had a rogue, and his character backstory was about how he grew up in a gutter, and his mother was a literal whore, and that's how he got into petty crime yada yada yada.

We hit 8th or 9th level, and we wander back into his hometown. And there, he goes looking for his mother. Not to help her out of penury or the like, no. He goes in and hires her to fuck his horse. When she balks, he gets her pimp to beat her up and force her into it, all the while ranting about how she never got anywhere because she's weak and stupid, and how he made the money he's paying for her services in literally five minutes of work.
>>
>>43855609
I haven't been reading Goblins lately, what are the Klik?
>>
>>43855914
>how she never got anywhere because she's weak and stupid, and how he made the money
Wow. That started out as a refreshingly realistic backstory and ended with holy-shit-you've-got-mommy-issues!
>>
>>43855564
I had a player on a nwn server i played on that had a strange opsesion with cyber sex and penetration. Im like 99% shure he was a closet homo because all his cherecters were overly macho and he spent his time either fucking or killing. Im not kidding, when ever i was on and he was on there was either a plot to kill some other PC or you'd walk in on him fucking at a randome place
>>
>>43855609
No man, magical floating ball people that fuse with other to give them super-wedontwanttocallthemcyberarms-limbs is WAY too deep into the precious snowflake fantasyland where all your hopes and dreams come true.

I got to the part where Klik dies before I gave up on the series. He had a good death. Well written and drawn. But everything involving him and that green arm is just fucking bullshit.
>>
>>43856083
Floating creatures that eat something called their 'Positive' and are injured by their 'Negative', which is varies based on the Klik (The Klik traveling with Dies ate metal and was poisoned by blood, that Green...thing was Dies arm, but it turned into that after being overexposed to its 'Positive', Blood.) Oh and they can heal any injuries you may have by replacing them with an inorganic equivalent, they have to have experience with though, or Dies arm will happen, again.
>>
>>43856144
Yeah, sides the green arm was were Thunt went off the rails a bit.
>"The creature skewers the party Rouge and sucks him dry before you have a chance to act."
I would have prolly straight up left the table if I had been one of the Rouges players.
>>
>>43855564
a female beast with an elongated clitoris it used as a penis to rape a party member to "establish dominance"

After we called bullshit we had an interesting biology lesson about hyenas. I'm still pretty fucking sure that was some magical realm shit but nobody called it out further than that.
>>
>>43855722
That might actually be the case.
>>
>>43856188
>Rouges
That is not how you spell Rogue.
>>
I think the kliks are one of those things where the more they show up and the more you explain them the more stupid they become.
Og Klik was a weird magic sidekick. Green Klik was some good oneshot nightmare fuel. Valley of the kliks was enough. Magic talking sword Klik is dumb. Positive negative evil god kliks is some midichlorians level stupid shit.
>>
>>43856378
I can't brain.
>>
>>43856277
>Bbbut that's how hyenas really work

That shit does not justify inflicting your weird furry tranny femdom rape fetish on people while they're just trying to play a game.
>>
Where's the joke Buckley
>>
>>43856470
>Suddenly not allowed to inflict weird furry tranny femdom rape fetish on people while they're just trying to play a game.
I'm sorry, I thought this was a free Magical Realm. It's not my fault you don't understand biology anon! I guess I'll take my trilby and dice elsewhere.
>>
>>43856108
Tbh that still is a pretty realistci backstory. People growing up in the gutters don't tend to turn into the most fine and socially well-adjusted individuals.
>>
>>43855564
what the actual fuck is this cringey furry shit?
>>
>>43855769
This sounds pretty reasonable, so I will believe it really happened.
>>
>>43856928
Don't try and find out, keep your innocence.

You'll miss it.
>>
>>43856928
Highly mocked and criticized for being cringe inducing and poorly paced/written.
>>
>>43857767
You also forgot drawed after paced/written
>>
>>43857842
>drawn
>>
>>43857167
nigger this shit is like the necronomicon. I have to fucking read it. I have to know what black secrets are contained within these pages.
>>
>>43857988
Well then, prepare for serious san loss if you do read it.
>>
>>43855564
What is she? Some kind of rabbit?
>>
>>43855564
I once played a Halfling Bard that his whole backstory was that he would play at his father's inn, and one night an adventurer came through and amazed my pc with tales of far-off lands and adventures so much that he decided to become an adventurer himself.

I played him off as a naive newb, and became fast friends with a wizened old Dwarf a friend was playing. He played his Dwarf like Ducky from NCIS; always telling stories about past anectodes of his life, while my pc asked almost childish questions about different beasts and such that he never even heard of.

Well, my DM thought that it would be a great bit of character development, and a good part of the developing story to have my pc realize how bad adventuring could get. My character was trapped by a falling tree in a town square (The town was under siege by cultists), and watch a family get torn apart by a group of starved hounds the Cultists were using as fodder and distractions in the city.

It worked pretty well; my character was always a little more skittish afterwards, kept more quite.
>>
>>43858050
I'm sure it's some kind of genetic experimentation gone painfully wrong that caused lifetimes of pain for her, just so thunt could have his furry waifu that gets mutilated daily.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.