[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alcohol and/or drugs at the gaming table. Yay or nay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23
File: beerpot.jpg (35 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
beerpot.jpg
35 KB, 640x400
Alcohol and/or drugs at the gaming table.

Yay or nay?
>>
I dislike smoke mostly as it disturbs those around you. A lot of alcohol can be bad, but a little is fine.
>>
Alcohol, sure... it actually makes one of my players bitch less.

Drugs... yeah, no.
>>
Nay.
>>
Yes, until the one asshole ruins it for everybody. Then we either get rid of them or the alcohol depending on which we like me
>>
Yay and nay. We always drink for game night. We're cool with drugs, just not before or during a session.
>>
>>43847777
Alcohol in small amounts. Playing buzzed can be fun. Hammered it is not.

Drugs are right out. Smoke can be disruptive in a game(especially to those paranoid people, like me who get anxious around illegal drugs). Even though I am not morally against it. And harder drugs are just trashy.

Of course, exceptions exist. So it really depends on the group. Those are my personal feelings.
>>
As a courtesy, you shouldn't smoke at a table unless everybody agrees that it is okay/they want to smoke it too (and only if you're at somebody's house, don't smoke in public kids). Beer is okay unless someone would rather you not, and getting trashed is a faux pas unless everybody is getting trashed. No hard drugs, possessing or being on them.
>>43847835
You are the one who needs to kill themselves.
>>
I'm okay with it.
>>
If everyone is okay with it, otherwise no. Kind of like everything else in RPGs.

Better still if everyone's doing it, but that's pretty rare with transport concerns and whatnot.

Personally I find some alcohol improves my GMing, more confidence, a bit more creative.
>>
File: 2015-11-19-09-49-05-2096212751.jpg (6 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-19-09-49-05-2096212751.jpg
6 KB, 223x226
>>43847835
>>
>>43847777
>Alcohol
Although I personally detest it, I'm okay with it at the table so long as it doesn't impair your ability to play or not act retarded.

>Drugs
Even if I were friends with druggy degenerates I wouldn't allow it at the table. While alcohol can be enjoyed without turning the user into a worthless fag, the same can't be said for stoners and hippies.
>>
>>43847777
Dont do shit at the table likely to bring in the cops unless ya warn everyone else.

Beyond that, as long as yer not inhibiting others and you can play fine you can inject heroin into your fucking eyes for all I care
>>
>>43847852
>You are the one who needs to kill themselves.
Not even him, but fuck off you stoner piece of shit.
>>
>>43847835
That's such a tripfag thing to say.
>>
If everyone is, yay

If not everyone is, nay
>>
>>43847884
Its not even about the weed aspect imo. Its more about the ''you should kill yourself'' thing.

Sure its a meme so ya overlook it online but if you pull that shit in real life I hope you get fucked with a straight razor.
>>
>>43847912
>Implying there aren't people who need to need to commit Sudoku, post haste.
Sometimes all a fag needs to do it is for someone to tell him to do it.

In all seriousness, if every stoner and druggy killed themselves simultaneously, there would be no downside
>>
>>43847777
A little bit of alcohol is fine. A few beers/hard lemonade/whatever is fine. It loosens people up and makes them more willing to act out shit and relax. No getting wasted though, that just fucks shit up unless the point is a gaming while wasted night or something.

Generally, no smoking at the table unless we've got the Hookah set up. We'll take breaks every hour or two for smoking.
>>
Alcohol is a drug.

That aside, I only allow drugs/alcohol at the table in a controlled, responsible manner. Also, I'd like to avoid smoke since I have asthma, so if you must get your weed fix I'd rather you just eat brownies or do it beforehand and get rid of the smell.
>>
Booze is fine in moderation (accidents are acceptable, just learn from them), and some people can handle their weed.

It's only an issue when the intoxicated individual (player or DM) fails in their duty (playing or running) because they're too fucked up.

Me, I love drinking during games. A couple of my friends do as well, and a few don't. We all have fun, and that's the important thing.
>>
File: 1441740667096.png (80 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1441740667096.png
80 KB, 500x501
>>43847935
>>
>>43847953
>implying I'm baiting
>>
>>43847935
No, there would be several. Numerous good people would likely end up killing themselves as well.

Imagine it: A veteran comes home from Afghanistan, ptsd out the ass and doing Heroin to cope. Your thing goes into effect, he kills himself. His father and mother find the body. Father turns to drink to cope with the trauma and shame, mother blames herself and cries herself to sleep every night. Father gets abusive. Eventually he kills the mother and himself.

Congratulations, your hateboner for druggies just got a veteran and their parents to kill themselves.
>>
>>43847777
If they can cab handle their booze or toke, I don't see a problem. Unless someone else has a problem with it, then an agreement needs to be reached.

I'm more concerned with how they take their substance of choice then what it is. Smoking inside, at all, is disgusting period.
>>
>>43847835
I can understand kicking them out, but jesus, telling people IRL to kill themselves? And yet you faggots wonder why we're looked down upon as "loser neckbeards" by society.
>>
>>43847975
>Congratulations, your hateboner for druggies just got a veteran and their parents to kill themselves.
Good. They faggy pussies anyways.
>>
>>43847987
Also this. You pull that sorta bullshit, you'll have trouble finding players.

It can also get you arrested if they go through with it. Inciting suicide is illegal in America and most of Europe. Im pretty sure its illegal everywhere, actually, but I dont know off hand
>>
>>43847975
I don't care if Gandhi himself died because he smoked weed once or twice, all fucking druggies must fucking hang.
>>
>>43848019
Why?
>>
Holy sweet baby Jesus, so many fa/tg/uys sound like they think even looking at a blunt will turn you into a degenerate hippy stoner drug addict.
>>
>>43847975
>Implying veterans suffering from "PTSD" that turn to drugs aren't shit heads anyways
>Implying they aren't just welfare queens that decided to bale when shit actually got serious because they're worthless fucking losers
I have no respect for "veterans" that served for less than 10 years.
>>
>>43848019
>>43848007

Please show the jury where the druggie touched you.
>>
I don't like smoke in my house in general. Anything that doesn't actively disturb others or make you specifically an insufferable cunt though is fine.

>>43847835
Autism
>>
I mostly play over text, so, like, as long as they can type sentences that don't hurt to read, pay attention, and don't ruin the game with "so randumb" bullshit, I don't care.

But I apply those rules to everyone, sober or not.
>>
>>43848032
Because they're worthless scum of the Earth and their very existence infuriates me.

>>43848033
>LE STRAIGHT EDGE XDDD
I really wish dare wasn't so blunt, if only so that it was more effective and nipped this shit in the bud (no pun intended) before legalization actually became an issue.

Burning man should have also been firebombed, and everyone at Woodstock should have been thrown into a wood chipper.
>>
File: d5c.jpg (36 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
36 KB, 625x626
>>43848039
>>43848019
>>43848007
>>43847935
>>
>>43848039
>"I have no idea what ptsd is other than what i assumed after tumblrinas and twitter idiots claimed to have it"
>>
>>43848076
>Because they're worthless scum of the Earth and their very existence infuriates me.

How so? Why?
>>
So many people in this thread need to calm the fuck down.
>>
>>43847858
You I like, because its only asking if your ok with it, not if you do it. I'm ok with it too.
>>
>>43848039
Dude, have you ever even heard of Vietnam? Some of the people involved in that, even long serving officers and veterans, ended up addicts.

A common issue is morphine addiction. You get giving too much for an injury, you become addicted, thereafter you are constantly craving it. And thats even ignoring P.O.W.'s who were forcibly exposed to drugs as a way for the Vietcong to try and control them
>>
>>43848039
>Implying they weren't deployed within the first year they got out of training
>Implying they couldn't have gotten a serious injury during a firefight while on that first deployment
>Implying they couldn't have gotten shipped back to the states and got discharged for their injuries
>All within their first year of service

Just stay in your little world of painted figures and 20-sided die, ok? ;)
>>
>>43848084
>le bait meme

>>43848087
Tumblrina PTSD is just as valid as a "veterans" PTSD, which is not at all.

>>43848088
>How so
It's a worthless waste of time with a guaranteed negative affect on the user.
>Why
Because they're the worst kind of hedonistic filth.
>>
>>43847777
I chain smoke because -->Ryan<-- never wears enough deodorant and it's the only thing keeping me from 1. smelling his BO and 2. beating the shit out of him with my chair.
>>
God damn I live where it's legal and I still can't find anyone that smokes and play rpgs
>>
I don't care as long as they're still focused on the game and not annoying fucks.
>>
>>43848119
>It's a worthless waste of time with a guaranteed negative affect on the user.

Why do you care?

>Because they're the worst kind of hedonistic filth.

How so?
>>
>>43848107
>even long serving officers and veterans, ended up addicts.
Then they're worthless scum not fit to be a soldier.

>>43848108
>ohh boo hoo a soldiers life is hard ;^(
That's what you get when you sign up to kill and possibly be killed, you cum gulping fuccboi.
>>
>>43847777
Only if they bring enough for everyone.
>>
>>43848141
>Why do you care?
Because when enough citizens indulge in it, there is a noticeable negative affect on the nation as whole, tax revenue withstanding.

>How so?
>"but why?"
>"but why?"
>"but why?"
Kill yourself.
>>
>>43847777
Beer is definitely beneficial if no one is fucktarded
>>
>>43848142
So wait. Because a dude gets shot, is given too large of a dose of Morphine by an overburdened field doctor and becomes addicted, they're no longer a soldier? Even if they abstain from using it but remain addicted? I mean, by your logic an addict is as bad as a user so...
>>
>>43847784
What about baked goods?
>>
>>43848164
>Kill yourself.
Great rebuttal man. Fucking A+ you showed him
>>
>>43848175
If they don't need the morphine, then they shouldn't have it, even if they are addicted. If they're so weak willed that they can't beat that addiction, then I have no pity for them.

>>43848186
Nigger faggot.
>>
>>43847852
>>43847869
>>43847888
>>43847987

Pot smoking degenerates detected.

>>43848012

It's only illegal if they actually do it, dumb-ass. And as long as you don't say it over internet chat, you can usually get away with it.
>>
File: WouldYouLikeToSeeMyGoods.jpg (522 KB, 1200x812) Image search: [Google]
WouldYouLikeToSeeMyGoods.jpg
522 KB, 1200x812
>>43847777
Drinking? Pretty much always in moderation.

Smoking? Only once when my buddy's cousin brought a pair of hookahs to what then turned into a really large convoluted custom game of Settlers with a middle eastern theme and lots of piss poor accents.
>>
File: 1448544166613.gif (3 MB, 280x190) Image search: [Google]
1448544166613.gif
3 MB, 280x190
>>43847835
>>
>>43848186
Stop responding you dense fuck
>>
>>43848200
Once again, some truly great debating skills here.

So what exactly seperates drugs from alcohol in your opinion? Or do you think everyone that drinks beer occasionally should kill themselves too? How about smokers?
>>
>>43847835
You sound like a shit gm so you inadvertently did them a favour for not having to put up with you
>>
>>43848203
Well yeah. But if they do it, then it is illegal. And internet chats are worse dude, then theres a fucking actual copy of what you said to them. At least in person you have plausible deniability so long as no one else hears you
>>
File: Lady_of_pain.jpg (20 KB, 281x441) Image search: [Google]
Lady_of_pain.jpg
20 KB, 281x441
tg waifu thread?

Tg waifu thread.
>>
>>43848220
Different dude man. I ain't the guy he told to kill himself, Im just bored and curious to see where he goes with this
>>
I can see why people don't like the smell and stuff of weed. That's fair. But generally if I'm gonna do it, I get beked beforehand and nobody (seems) to notice
>>43847835
Wtf has one being a chick got to do with it?? You're so brave because you booted a high girl??
>>
>>43848228
>So what exactly seperates drugs from alcohol in your opinion?
Nothing at all, except for the fact that alcohol is too ingrained in public culture to do away with. Weed (and other drugs) on the other hand, can still be nipped in the bud.
>>
>>43848203
>HURR DURR SOMEONE DISAGREES WITH ME I BETTER USE SOME BUZZWORDS AND SAY THEY SMOKE POT TO SCARE THEM OFF
>>
Some amount of alcohol I'd say is okay, drugs less so. Basically I want everyone to pay attention somewhat.
>>
>>43848263
I'm guess you were high when you wrote this post weren't you, fucking degenerate faggot.
>>
>>43848269
What about other addictive substances then? Should everyone that consumes caffeine kill themselves?
>>
>>43848119
You are going all out with the edge here brah
>>
>>43847777
I don't much care for anyone doing anything that is going to seriously impair them - no judgments if you want to do that on your own time, but gaming is awfully cooperative and just one person being too drunk or blazed ruins it for everyone.

But having a couple drinks or smoking a bit isn't inherently problematic, so I have no issues there. I don't care what you imbibe, only how you act - if you can handle your substances, go right ahead. To that end, I don't actually mind drinking or smoking at the table as long as everyone is comfortable with it. What this means, though, is that smoking usually ends up happening at a separate time and location because at least one person is uncomfortable with it and we try to accommodate that.
>>
It really depends on culture. Never drink with Americans if you can help it. They get very drunk to the point that they can't play properly.
>>
this entire thread

"muh degeneracy" vs "muh harmless method of copign"

both of y'all need to shut the fuck up and stop talking about drugs on a laotian virtual slave market
>>
>>43848269
By the way, where the fuck do you live you think that drugs can be nipped in the bud? They've been around as long as alcohol, many early alcohols included drugs, and they havent gone anywhere yet.
>>
>>43848246

I said as long as you DON'T do it over internet chat, because yes, then there IS a record. Plus most of the people who are suicidal are actually pretty nice. So I am nice to them back.

>>43848245
>You sound like a shit gm so you inadvertently did them a favour for not having to put up with you

Because I didn't allow drugs at the table? Wow, that's a sweeping generalization. Must be a brilliant conclusion brought on by the wonders of your cannabis-baked brain. Truly a life-changing insight. My players love the games I run. Explain how not allowing shit-tier degenerates to toke it up in my apartment and potentially get me arrested, makes me a shit GM. Go ahead, fucking explain it. I'd like to see one of you worthless stoners actually explain your shitty entitlement complex where you think the response to you being a presumptuous asshole and smoking wherever you want, is anything BUT taking out a shotgun and painting the walls with your brains.

>>43848214

The fuck is the point of this gif? You have a girlfriend who looks like that trashy cheating walking dead bitch, so you're right and I'm wrong?
>>
>>43848278
Stimulants are a different matter, since they provide a benefit to users. But yes, anyone who lets themselves get addicted to fucking caffeine of all things should most definitely kill themselves. Anyone who is addicted to anything should either straighten up, or kill themselves.

>>43848279
>le edge xd
I hope your children get cancer.
>>
>>43848276
Keep posting you're adorable
>>
>>43848263
Seriously, no one fucking notices. It's not like you take a hit and go insta-retard. You act pretty much the same.
>>
>>43848288
this thread asked for this. what did you expect. hide the thread and move on
>>
ITT: Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls for 300 posts.
>>
>>43848291
>being this fucking retarded
I mean full legalizing them without anyone pitching a fit, and it was working for a good long while too until the hippies showed up and ruined everything.
>>
>>43848293
Mate you sound like the nerdiest ISIS militant ever this is fucking hilarious
>>
>>43848220
What a cunt
>>
>>43848300
>It's not like you take a hit and go insta-retard. You act pretty much the same.
>Weed-fags actually believe this
Trust me, anyone who isn't a waste of flesh can tell immediately.
>>
>>43848296
Stimulants are different? So what about Speed then? Speed originated as a stimulant to keep truck drivers awake. It is still technically a stimulant. Are motorheads given a free pass?

At least you allow for the whole ''straighten up'' aspect. I do agree it should be avoided, dependency is never a good thing.
>>
>>43848273

That's what we're discussing here, moron. So I don't think it's too much of a stretch.

Explain why you have a right to smoke pot in a group where no one else wants it to happen.

>>43848278

No, because that has not been deemed harmful by the federal government. They have the final say on what substances are and are not allowed. End of story. That jurisdiction also extends to RPG games, by the way.
>>
>>43848326
That's Virt. Don't talk to Virt at all, he's a colossal asshat, and not in the vaguely amusing way.
>>
>>43848182
Depends on the person, same as alcohol. They need to be coherent enough to play.
>>
>>43848317
Dude, time is turning against you. I get where yer coming from, and I would agree that most drugs should remain illegal. But its a lot easier to allow certain things and keep control of the situation than have it get out of hand.
>>
>>43848340
Yes he is he's like an angry 12 year old bible camp superstar
>>
>>43848107
Vietnam went for ketamine over morphine.
>>
>>43848334
Speed and other such stimulants inevitably result in addiction, and thus ought to be illegal. The only time when potentially habit or addiction forming substances ought to be legal, is in cases where they are necessary to restore a person to proper functioning (such as in the case of neurological disorders), and where without them the person would be crippled.
>>
I smoked week agaiun by myself thinking it would inspire me to read and I cleaned my room

I would only do it if I was good friends with everyone at the table, like comfortable with them

when I started playing with my friend 3.5, some of us would get high before.. it was alright, effects everyone differently, was chill. Good luck in college
>>
>>43848352
I will not allow them one fucking inch, do you hear me? I'm not going to back down because "you're on the wrong side of history!!!"; alcohol should have been enough for the bastards.
>>
File: The+Smirk.png (91 KB, 280x204) Image search: [Google]
The+Smirk.png
91 KB, 280x204
>>43848203
> mfw don't even smoke and just think you're the lamest person ever
>>
Mostly depends on the person. If you don't disturb others and are still fun to play with then sure. If you're not I don't really hesitate to kick people unless they shape up.
>>
File: Nice.jpg (52 KB, 467x413) Image search: [Google]
Nice.jpg
52 KB, 467x413
>>43848252
Most intellegent path this thread could have taken.

Thankyou, anon
>>
>>43848339
Does the federal government have jurisdiction in Ireland?

And no one here is saying you should be let smoke anywhere. Its not that that we're disagreeing with by and large, or at least Im not. Its the ''told them to kill themselves'' thing. Thats just fucking idiotic.
>>
>>43848339
>discussing
All you're doing is telling people to kill themselves and calling them degenerates.
>>
>>43848326

How's it hilarious? All I want is these dumb-asses to stop asserting their "authority" over MY game table, which they have no right to whatsoever. Their entitlement complex is fucking astounding.
>>
>>43848339
I don't smoke pot at all. Hell, I don't even drink unless it's a formal occasion. I just think you're a fucking idiot and while yes, pot smoking isn't good for you, the people who do it make their own choices and live with the consequences. Being a 12 year old edgemeister and saying "lmao potheads should die xDDD" because of "muh degeneracy xDDD" isn't contributing anything to this thread, Virt. Myself, I won't allow drugs at my table (I've played with tobacco smokers before and I allowed them to step out whenever there's a break in the action or story, anything harder than that isn't gonna fly here).

Tl;dr You're pretty fucking stupid.
>>
So Buck Huckins is Virt's new trip?
>>
>>43848366
You really dont understand how these things work, do you? Hedonism isn't one group of people. A lot of druggies I know dont drink. They partake of weed instead. Honestly? I prefer them to the dude I know that tried to stab me in a drunken rage.
>>
Drinking is 100% acceptable, pretty much everyone is better at roleplaying when they're a little bit drunk as it takes away a bit of inhibition. My players all say I'm a far better GM when I'm drunk because I don't fuss over books and rules nearly as much, and I give every single bit of dialogue accents. Most of my regular players can't fucking handle their alcohol though, and now that my gf no longer works at a bar it's just me and te paladin that can actual get proper tanked and still have productive play.

Weed though? Absolutely not allowed, even a little. All of my players smoke, and they've all come to sessions high at least once, and it is so fucking obvious. high players think they're the shit, but they don't pay attention at all, but constantly want to be involved in everything, slowing shit to a halt. They are about 100x worse at roleplaying, and are just across the board shittier. I'm not even anti weed, I eat cookies like fucking Santa claus, but weed has no place at the table.

Coke isn't terrible to have at the table, but I'd rather not risk it as a regular thing. Shrroms, acid, salvia, anything hallucinogenic at all is an instant nope.

Basically, alcohol is goood if you can handle it/not get too drunk. Weed is nega alcohol.

>>43847835
Glad you're back Virt, I was looking forward to hearing more about FATAL!
>>
>>43848281
Pretty much this. Anyone who gets too uptight one way or the other deserves the horrific social life I'm sure they're suffering through.

It's unreasonable to act as if not being able to drink or smoke ruins your fun.

It's unreasonable to act as if anyone who drinks or smokes ruins your fun.

Our group has a one-strike system. The first time you get too drunk/high/whatever and disrupt everyone else's experience as a consequence, you lose the right to do so. If you can be mature and functional. no one should limit your intake as if they were your fucking parents.
>>
>>43848397
>Hedonism isn't one group of people
The entire philosophy and ideology of it ought to be removed through flame, regardless of what flavor it takes.
>>
>>43848406
shut up fagot xDD ur gay xDDD!!!1!
>>
>>43847777
Yeah totally fine as long as those partaking are able and willing to stay primarily focused on the game.

I see a lot of spouting off in this thread from folks who are making generalizations based on negative gaming experiences. It sucks that they had people at the table ruin a session with drinks or drugs, but I think they're wrong to copy-paste that experience across all future hypothetical players and groups.
>>
>>43848411
stop using my trip xDD
>>
>>43848392
He rants about big bang theory being the bane of RPGs, shits on Dungeon World continually, shills Savage Worlds whenever he can (which is a shame, because it's not a bad system), has a thing for violence against women, and is generally an obnoxious, contrarian cunt.
>>
>>43848330
Trust you, you're an idiot
>>
>>43848430
Oh and he fucking despises music in games in any form.
>>
>>43848388
>the people who do it make their own choices and live with the consequences.

Yeah but they dont get to make that choice when they are in MY fucking apartment playing in MY gaming group.

> (I've played with tobacco smokers before and I allowed them to step out whenever there's a break in the action or story, anything harder than that isn't gonna fly here).

Cool. They can get out too. They smell terrible and the scent clings to them. Again, we don't need to smell that. If they want to play RPGs and enjoy me and my friends' roleplaying, they can lose the habit and get new clothes / shower. Until then, out.

> TLDR youre stupid

For asserting my rights and wanting control of what illegal drugs enter my property? Are you that fucking entitled? I cannot believe people like you aren't being funneled into the goddamn gas chamber. I'm not even trying to be edgy, I mean it. The lack of respect for others' rights you are implying, is goddamn appalling.
>>
>>43848411
>>43848429

Schizophrenia
>>
>>43848439
ur an idiot u degenrat xDD
>>
>>43848408
There is no ideology or philosophy. There isn't even a thought involved. People that are hedonistic generally just think ''can I do X? And can I get away with it?''

Funnily enough, the most hedonistic ones are often the ones that set up these laws and cultural standards.

Anyway, so is your issue basically that people might do something that is detrimental to them in pursuit of personal enjoyment?
>>
>>43848392
Buck doesn't seem like Virt to me. Did Virt ever sperg out over toking up or drinking? I haven't seen it.

This is an entirely new faggot.

I've seen Buck Huckins in a few threads before, always kind of a cock but never this much of a cunt.
>>
>>43848411
Virt just go away you c.uck. You're the only person in the world who gets off on being derided this much, and the only person who makes this little sense and adresses literally every post directed at him.
>>
>>43848446
Inshallah brother, bring death to the hasish smoking kaffir on both the holy battlefields of Syria and your apartment
>>
>>43848446
You're not stupid for having control over your game table. In fact, congratulations, mommy's so proud of you. I'd kick weed smokers out too. What you're stupid for is being an edgy cunt and saying people should needlessly die.
>>
>>43848439
>Trust you, you're an idiot
And you're a worthless sub-human

>>43848459
>Anyway, so is your issue basically that people might do something that is detrimental to them in pursuit of personal enjoyment?
Absolutely, I will not abide by hedonism for its own sake.
>>
>>43848463
Virt, honestly it hasn't been the same without you. It's been much better
>>
>>43848483
>saying people should needlessly die.
Stoners dying isn't "needless", it's absolutely necessary.
>>
>>43848478
>Buck doesn't seem like Virt to me. Did Virt ever sperg out over toking up or drinking? I haven't seen it.
No, he definitely did.
>>
>>43848487
You DO know that religion is outdated and people can have a little pleasure, right?
>>
>>43848411
We have a different governmental system as it happens.

Funnily enough, we accidentally legalised all drugs here for a short while. Ya know what changed? Fucking nothing. The druggies kept doing drugs, the non-druggies kept not doing drugs. The law is largely irrelevant in the matter, chances of arrest are too low.

I largely agree with you on the issue of yer one though. She should have asked and stopped when you told her to as it was your game and apartment. Still don't agree with telling these people to kill themselves though.
>>
>>43848497
There you go again.
>"i disagree with you so you should die xdDD"
>>
None of my group suckle horsecocks for a living so we don't have to worry about drugs.
They usually have alcohol which is fine, though one time one of them got way too drunk and he wasn't participating very well at all, more so than usual.
>>
>>43848497
ALLAHU AKBAR
>>
>>43848502
Hmm. Must've missed that, thankfully. Not that I don't believe you, because I do, but you wouldn't have a cap of Virt sperging out over toke and booze?

Still, this doesn't feel like Virt to me for whatever reason.
>>
>>43847835
Virt, it's okay. You have my permission.
>>
>>43848503
>Implying I'm religious

>>43848514
>Everyone should tolerate each other just for being them :D
Kill yourself.
>>
>>43848487
So... what are you doing on /tg/ then? You play, I presume. That is something you do for your own pleasure. It is also something that takes time away from productive activities and thus is detrimental to your progression and such. Therefore, by your logic, it is hedonistic.

So are you an idiot, a hypocrite or a mental gymnast? Hmm?
>>
>>43848525
Nah I don't, and I really would rather not have to sift through the archive to find a thread where he did.
>>
>>43848478
Look at the style of his posts though. His syntax. It's got Virt written all over. It just proves that Virt was a character like Buck, because nobody can actually legitimately be that fucking autistic. He's just a troll and should be disregarded.
>>
>>43848543
>No idea what you three are talking about.
You're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>43848537
Yes, tolerance is a must. You don't have to agree with them and you can exclude them from whatever you want, but you can act like a decent human being while being an asshat. You just look so uncivilized.
>>
>>43848523
>Only ragheads hate drugs kekekekek!
Nigger.

>>43848538
You seem to be straw manning pretty hard here, so let me put it this way. Fun activities, such as games and relaxation, are okay since despite taking time away from potentially productive activities, they do not actively harm the user. Also, they're necessary to being a healthy person, all work and no play and all that jazz.

>it's hedonistic
Except it's not, since I don't put aside work in the simple pursuit of pleasure.

>hmm?
You type like a faggot.
>>
>>43848542
Don't. Wouldn't wish that on anyone.

>>43848550
I dunno man. I'd have to see Virt posts up against this new guy's to form an opinion. But I don't think anyone here is certified as a forensic linguist to certify that Buck is Virt.
>>
>>43848578
>The difference is, RPGs are self-improving, whereas drugs are degrading, base, meaningless hedonistic activities.
Yeah, ok, sure. A mental gymnast then?
>>
>>43848556
>Yes, tolerance is a must.
Tolerance is exactly what caused all these problems in the first place, you progressive little shit.
>>
>>43848525
>Still, this doesn't feel like Virt to me for whatever reason.

It's been a while since he posted. Maybe he's changed some things around.
>>
>>43848554

Apparently not. You must have smoked so much marijuana you're starting to see / notice things that aren't actually there.

>>43848580
>Fun activities, such as games and relaxation, are okay since despite taking time away from potentially productive activities, they do not actively harm the user. Also, they're necessary to being a healthy person, all work and no play and all that jazz.

This. They also do not produce ANNOYING NOXIOUS FUMES that make others high and fuck up an RPG game with the TERRIBLE SMELL.

I mean, are you people seriously thinking you have a RIGHT to advocate for this crap? Why not just fart constantly throughout the session, it'd actually be LESS of a disturbance to the game.
>>
At the gaming table, specifically for gaming? I'm generally against it. I've drunk during an RPG, but it was an online game and I was sitting at my desk, and we communicated via text chat OOC, so it wasn't a big deal considering I write pretty well when I'm drunk.

I'd be more against playing more organized games at parties, though. Last night I played Munchkin while most of the group had had drinks, and one of them was tuning out the game and checking YouTube on the TV, before ending up just lying on the table with her eyes closed until it was her turn to play.
>>
>>43848590
It's him dude. He was always going to come back.
>>
>>43848578
>being a creepy rape fetishist is as much of an offence as smoking weed
>>
File: 1447723959490.jpg (6 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1447723959490.jpg
6 KB, 249x243
>>43848601
>I know! I'll call them a little shit! That'll show them!

Nice ad hominem, man. So being progressive caused what problems? Other than your "muh perfect society" being degraded?

I'm just gonna point you to one of my favorite reaction images.

Also, you know who else hated hedonism and only wanted one kind of people to exist? The nazis. to be honest hitler was pretty good economically but that doesn't excuse the fact he was a cunt. inb4 "holocaust isn't real lol"
>>
>>43848598

Explain how any of that is mental gymanstics.

RPGs are an activity that involves creativity, thought, mathematics, etc.

All that pot-smoking is, is getting high off of chemicals that stink mightily and spending like 50 bucks a week for the pleasure.

Stoned people are degenerate as hell. I'd love to convince some there was free pot in the middle of the interstate. The fact that they think they should even have a right to play RPGs and tar our good name with their brush, is infuriating.

>>43848620

> woman
> not paying attention to the game

And you are surprised.... why?
>>
>>43848658
i told u to not uise my trip!!!1! xd
>>
>>43848618
Oh good, you've taken up randomly capitalising words. The mark of a tranquil mind.
>>
>>43848652
>So being progressive caused what problems?
Being too progressive is what caused the problem, especially this post-modern notion of "EVERYONE'S OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES ARE EQUALLY VALID AND IMPORTANT"

The only problem with Hitler is that he killed Jews, and that he was a German.
>>
>>43848590
I can't prove it either, but he said the saim thing this new buck did in every one of these threads
>>
>>43848652
The economy Hitler built was at best a house of cards. That shit would've been blown the fuck over sooner rather than later.
>>
>>43848580
I dont intend to strawman, though if I did I apologise. My point is, where do you draw the line. Is it ''What I think is right dammit!''? Thats acceptable on an individual level, maybe, if unconducive to the social nature of /tg/. On a grander scale, it wont work.

And by the way, the average stoner doesn't ditch work to smoke. I know plenty, they can be industrious motherfuckers. They just smoke weed instead of drink. Other drugs I dont know enough about to comment on the users of.

>>43848578
I dont, I've already stated I dont find it to be acceptable. However, encouraging suicide is also unacceptable to me. That is what Im arguing against. I dont allow drugs at the table either, though I will allow alcohol since it loosens people up to rp better (the struggles of having a socially awkward group).

Like, even if its because ''itll make society better'' the argument falls flat. Using these people as forced labour would be the solution then, it would actually better society.
>>
>>43847777

It can make things pretty fun but there's almost always one person in every group who can't handle their shit.

Trust me on this - I'm the one who can't handle my shit. Drinking and getting high in my RP group is actual what clued me in to the fact that I have a really shitty relationship with substances. I'm sober most of the time now.

Occasionally I cheat and go get drunk somewhere. Always solo, because I know how I get when I'm like that.
>>
>>43848680
So just because you disagree with them, they don't deserve basic human rights? Opinions can't be right or wrong, nigger. But humanity is a majority rule, and if the majority says that being progressive is the way to go, you're going to have to either deal with it or become a politician.
>>
>>43848708
Or just not give a shit and avoid a triple bypass before you're 40
>>
>>43848686
>on a grander scale, it won't work
Just fucking watch me m8.

>And by the way, the average stoner doesn't ditch work to smoke.
They still come into work high, which is just as bad as coming in drunk, and deserves an immediate pink slip.
>>
>>43848708
>Opinions can't be right or wrong, nigger.
Actually they can. For example, Young Earth Creationists.
>>
>>43848643

What are you on about now? Did you mean to reply to someone else? I said nothing about rape fetishes.

>>43848675

Is this meant to counter or address anything I said? No. So you have basically run out of counterarguments about why weedsmoking degenerates should be allowed in RPGs. Smart move, because there are none. Except maybe if you use the RPG session as a police sting operation where the offending tokers are executed on the spot.

Drinking is generally shit as well because you get the "woo woo I'm so wasted" early-20s pieces of shit who live to party, and they end up derailing your game with alcohol-induced hijinks, both in and out of game.

Both are frankly unacceptable.
>>
>>43848713
Not giving a shit about things is what causes problems, Anon.
>>
>>43848719
they aren't bringing up an opinion, rather they propose a fact. and facts CAN be false
>>
>>43848708
>they don't deserve basic human rights?
>basic human rights
AHAHAHAHA
Let me guess, you're one of those shits who believes that natural rights are a thing too, right?

Get back to school, kid.

>humanity is majority rules
I agree, and this is a serious problem that needs fixing. Total democracy was a mistake.
>>
>>43848719
If an opinion was right, it would be called a "fact". If it was wrong, it would be called "being a dumbass". Opinions are things like "muh perfect society" (because that's different for everyone, regardless of realism) or "what edition of d&d should i play" (because there isn't a right or wrong answer, just flame wars).
>>
>>43848252
I put forth that Smith from MM is actually best girl, and secret childhood friend of the MC. She got him set up with a government program to help him out when he went down a bad path. Eventually, every monster girl is going to find her own way and leave him and he'll be left to have Smith tell him "Good Job" and they'll end up together.

You know it to be true.
>>
>>43848726
People smoking pot isnt going to cause the downfall of western civilisation
>>
>>43848714
They dont though. Like I know plenty of stoners, only know 1 that went to work high. Funnily enough, he wasn't even at the right shift.

The average stoner, where another person is getting drunk over a series of hours, smokes a blunt at the start and rides it out. Then they go on about their lives.
>>
Holy shit this thread is the most autistic thing I've seen on /tg/ in a long, long time.
>>
>>43848753
It's a small part in a larger problem that will.
>>
>>43848686
>However, encouraging suicide is also unacceptable to me.

Jesus Christ, grow a pair. There's nothing wrong with suicide.

> Like, even if its because ''itll make society better'' the argument falls flat. Using these people as forced labour would be the solution then, it would actually better society.

Yeah but most of them are too lazy and baked to do shit. Even without pot. Better off just gassing them and using the organs for medical research.

>>43848708
>But humanity is a majority rule, and if the majority says that being progressive is the way to go, you're going to have to either deal with it or become a politician.

Yeah, that's not how it works, mate. See, no matter what people say, MY property is still MY property and I can disallow substance use on it if I want to. Hell, I can kick someone out of my apartment / RPG group for no reason whatsoever, but I do not because I am rational. I only preclude membership based on truly abhorrent shit, such as smoking marijuana in the presence of other people, PARTICULARLY during an RPG session.
>>
>>43848737
Shit you got me there, I'm drunk posting. American Republicans, maybe? It's their opinion that Muslims must be exterminated off the face of the Earth, all howevermany billion of them there are.
>>
>>43848741
>Go back to school, kid.
Are you going to counterargue, or continue to be edgy?
>>
>>43848762
No it isn't.
>>
>>43847847
>>43847852
>>43847859
>>43847880
>>43847939
>>43847942
>>43847945
>>43847981
>>43848066
>>43848089
>>43848129
>>43848155
>>43848171
>>43848205
>>43848281
>>43848359
>>43848399
>>43848420
>>43848620
>>43848700
These are the sane posts in this thread that are responding directly to the OP's question (I'm not including the little sub-arguments, I don't care to take sides in that shit). I don't agree with all of the posts I linked, but I think that's largely because of a divergence leading to difference in opinion. Most of them come down to "well, it's fine as long as it doesn't ruin the game. Some people can use substances without ruining the game, and some can't. Know the group, and decide accordingly."
>>
>>43848756
And they're still fucking useless at work because they're high and can't live without their worthless drug.

>>43848770
>le edgy meme
I hope the nigger your mom is cheating on your dad with kills her.

>>43848777
Yes it is.
>>
>>43848741
You realise that ultimately the power needs to derive from the people, right? LIke even if despotism is the case in question, some people need to form the forces of the despot and the others need to ''allow'' it.
>>
>>43848765
I was talking about progressiveness, not you having control of your gaming table (which I imagine nobody wants to play at, anyways). Pay attention.
>>
>>43848765
>I am rational

Funniest thing you've posted so far
>>
>>43848787
*divergence in experience
I mistakenly deleted the "in experience"when editing my post
>>
>>43848788
So I take it you're going to continue shitting up the board with your edginess? Fine with me, just be careful. You know what they say about running with scissors.
>>
File: sm8L82v.png (6 KB, 294x75) Image search: [Google]
sm8L82v.png
6 KB, 294x75
>>43848788
This picture says otherwise
>>
>>43848790
>You realise that ultimately the power needs to derive from the people, right?
That doesn't mean the people should be allowed to have a say in everything, because the plebs are fucking retarded for the most part. In any case, it doesn't matter if all power is derived from the people, so long as they rebel in quantities small enough that can be easily suppressed.
>>
>>43848787
Nobody cares about actually discussing things because Virt has shit the place up with scorched earth trolling tactics.
>>
>>43848788
You...you literally are barely reading what you respond to, arent you?

''I know plenty of people that don't do what you're claiming they do and function normally''

''Well yeah but they dont function normally''
>>
>>43848808
This post says that you're a faggot.
>>
>>43848793
Don't respond to him.
>>
>>43848819
>I don't like your opinion so you're retarded XD
>>
>>43848819
Yeah but that leads to either total stagnation, gradual eradication or collapse of the system. Not a viable plan man.
>>
>>43848834
>''Well yeah but they dont function normally''
Because they don't, and whatever anecdotal evidence you have is statistically irrelevant.
>>
>>43848839
No it doesn't.

It says otherwise
>>
>>43848767
half wrong, the opinion is on how to best deal with nonexistent issue. therefore they are only indirectly holding an incorrect opinion.

more specifically they are holding a valid opinion on how to deal with the threat of muslims, they are ACTUALLY wrong in that believing muslims as a large group are a threat in the first place
>>
>>43848846

>i don't like retarded so you're an opinion XDD
>>
>>43848846
XD

>>43848850
History disagrees with you, and total democracy leads to an even quicker collapse. The plebs are, unfortunately, both the lifeblood of a nation, and the cancer eating away at it.
>>
>>43848855
Prove it.
>>
>>43848856
My post says that you're a faggot, this one right here, the one responding to yours.

You're a faggot.
>>
>>43848875
I don't think you understand, Anon. the "XD" was meant to be a hyperbole of how stupid you actually sound. Although it really isn't much of an exaggeration, considering your absolutely inane political beliefs. Might I make a recommendation? Go outside, make some friends. You might even be a happier person. I know you can do it.
>>
It should be noted that while I absolutely hate all stoners with the fury of a thousand suns, and believe they should be shot the moment they try to light up and smoke, I have nothing against smoking a big fat cock and in fact I often find myself doing so in the middle of a gaming session.
>>
>>43848881
Prove that weed doesn't turn niggers into faggots.
>>
>>43848875
You're a pleb
>>
>>43848906
My friend, you were the one making the claim, so the burden of proof lies upon you.
>>
>>43848896
>Le go make some friends!
>Implying my righteous fury isn't what makes me happy
I hope your entire extended family is killed by fire in an enclose space.
>>
>>43848901

>ITT virt figures out how proxies work
>>
>>43848827
I'm no /tg/ regular, I come from a small and excellent little general on another board but for some reason I decided to look at /tg/ for the first time in a few years.

What a shitposting clusterfuck. I thought that I'd find something fun with folks with whom I share a mutual interest but nope, it appears to be a bag of troll baiters and self-important autists obsessed with their own belief in no-drug self-superiority.

It's like they took the worst parts of my past middleschool and highschool selves, separated them, and made them fight.
>>
>>43848906
Every black person I've met that's smoked weed has been straight
>>
>>43848921
And you're a prole.

>>43848923
You're the one making the claim that stoners aren't worthless sub-humans.
>>
>>43848761
Reminder: Do not respond to Virt, do not reply to Virt, and hide Virt threads.

Or anyone who is indistinguishable from Virt.

Seriously.
>>
>>43848933
No one cares about your blog.

>>43848935
All niggers are faggots regardless.
>>
>>43848925
>Implying your fury is righteous in the least

You actually have to be 'right' to be 'righteous'. Hell, it's even in the word. Right-eous. See? Now, isn't it past your bed time? You wouldn't want to make your parents upset.
>>
>>43847777
We don't really because it's disruptive. I used to DM high a lot.
>>
>>43848939
Okay, now you're claiming that smoking weed turns you into a different species altogether? Gonna need to see some peer reviewed studies to believe this one
>>
>>43848791

Yeah, and the kind of "I am forcing my so-called 'rights' on you" crap is the kind of problem progressiveness gives us. So both need a second holocaust, to be quite honest.

And about two dozen people with disagree with your assertion that no one wants to play at my table, but your stoner head is so far up your own ass that your mind wouldn't be able to accept it anyway.
>>
>>43848951
>le underage meme
I hope all of your descendents are cursed to work minimum wage service jobs for their entire life, even after robotic automation of said jobs becomes a thing.
>>
>>43848933
>It's like they took the worst parts of my past middleschool and highschool selves, separated them, and made them fight.

That would actually make a great RP session.
>>
>>43848962
They may be homo sapiens sapiens, but they certainly aren't people.
>>
I love to get niggers to shit into my asshole while injecting heroin into my balls
>>
>>43848901

Didn't write this, but pretty much this. Except for the cock part.

>>43848933

No one gives a shit. You are no better.

>>43848985

Well, they are, but they shouldn't be treated as such when society finally grows the balls to line them up in the forest and mow them down with an MG42.
>>
I raped and killed multiple women in the mid to late 00s becuase they were smoking outside my apartment
>>
>>43848967
I don't even smoke weed, but you can keep projecting if it makes you more comfortable. Why don't people deserve rights? Everyone deserves happiness. That's literally the only point to being alive, is being happy. And if someone's happiness makes you unhappy, maybe you should go out and actually see how the world works, instead of sitting in your bedroom arguing on the internet?

>>43848970
Aww, are you getting angry? That's so cute, anon~
Look, it's baby's first flame war~
>>
>>43849026
>~
Absolute cancer.
>>
I once penetrated a dog for money
>>
>>43849004
Disregard this post. I am too busy cutting myself and listening to Linkin Park to think clearly. I could really go for a big, meaty cock right now.
>>
>230 replies
>53 posters
>>
>>43849030
This whole thread is cancer, Anon. I'm just playing my part.
>>
I once walked past an open air gig and shit myself because people were listening to music and smoking weed
>>
>>43849065
>not throwing a molotov into the crowd
What are you a pussy?
>>
>>43849062

I came in here to storytime a quickie about RPGs and substance abuse but now I just can't look away from what is clearly a violent car wreck.
>>
>>43849026
>Everyone deserves happiness.

God I really hope you get hit by a truck tomorrow. Like, I would pay 500 bucks if that would make it happen.

>>43849072

Forget a molotov. Try a jar of phosphine gas. Or some other nerve gas-ish shit. I'd love to watch those flannel-wearers choking to death in agony, watching the life leave some girl's eyes as she dies in utter misery.
>>
I was born with both a fully functional womb+vagina as well as a fully functional set of testes and a penis. When I was 12 I was told to go fuck myself and haven't really stopped since
>>
If they've smoked or drank before and can function? Sure. The smoking depends on the venue, of course.
>>
I like to shit myself on a regular basis and masturbate, covered in my own shit. I then collect the shit and semen in little jars. I fill shelves in my basement with jars. When the shelves get full, I dump the jars into a swimming pool and kidnap a local prostitute by inviting her in and drugging her. When she wakes up, she is suspended over a swimming pool, held aloft by a flimsy rope. She is not only tied up, but is cuffed hand and foot. I then slap her with a small wooden pole, and sing and dance a little jig whilst she cries. Once I finish my jig, I cut the rope suspending her aloft. She falls into the swimming pool, yet is still cuffed, so she can only wriggle like a caterpillar while she screams and gets my various excretions all over herself. I masturbate to this, edging myself for 4 hours. I then set the swimming pool, shit, semen, and prostitute alight. Then I move house the next day. Rinse and repeat.
>>
>>43849026
>Everyone deserves happiness. That's literally the only point to being alive, is being happy
All fucking hedonists must fucking hang.
>>
File: 1417981400904.gif (341 KB, 245x118) Image search: [Google]
1417981400904.gif
341 KB, 245x118
>>43849065
>>43849091
>>
Ow, I think you cut me with your edge.
>>
I spend all my time on here while recording the sounds my wife makes while my Nigger neighbour plows her asshole.

I do it so I don't make eye contact by accident, last time that lead to him stretching out all my holes with his big veiny cock while making me wear my wifes cum stained panties.

Well, I say wife, but once she gets off the crack I'm going to propose so it's pretty much the same thing. It doesn't matter that my Dad was married to her first, I came out of her and I'm going to go back in.
>>
>>43849118
>Boo hoo, someone disagrees with me, they have to die!

What other meaning is there to life, anon? Besides some pansy religious bullshit. You know those aren't real.
>>
My collection of erotic images of Mike Teevee from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is the largest outside of Belgium
>>
My butthole looks like someone kicked in a rotting hog carcass
>>
The reason I hate stoners so god damn much is because I once caught my little sister smoking a joint and so I went and told my dad on her. My sister told me dad it was actually my joint, and that if she didn't join in smoking it, I would rape her (I was planning on raping her regardless - which is how I caught her smoking the joint when I went looking for her - but she had told a lie).

My dad then punched me in the face repeatedly until I fell down. Then he kicked me while I was down until I was a bloody mess. Then he tore my pants off and fucked me in the ass warning me that if I ever touched my little sister again he'd rape me until I die. Then he donkey punched me.

I kissed my dad, sucked his cock dry, apologized to him and my sister, and cried myself to sleep. And this is why I hate all goddamn stoners, the fucking liars.
>>
I once let Virt touch me on the penis, but then he threw up all over it because it was actually a cucumber I stuck in my pussy last month that wouldn't come out.

That's how I became this. Please help.
>>
File: Baito Desu.png (3 KB, 252x256) Image search: [Google]
Baito Desu.png
3 KB, 252x256
>>43849191
Aww, come on Virt, you maintained that air of being obvious, without overplaying it. If that's how bad you are at pretending to be someone else, I suppose that's another reason no one wants you in their Roleplaying Games~
>>
My sexual awakening was the scene in Lord of the Rings where Samwise Gamgee chokes out gollum.
>>
I allow drugs in my games because every creative thing in history that's turned out good has been done while high
>>
>>43849215
I just want to be loved. Everything I type is a cry for help. And attention.
>>
>>43849142
>What other meaning is there to life, anon?
There is no meaning to life, and even if there were, it wouldn't be THAT degenerate bullshit.

>>43849228
>this meme again
I bet you think that the double-helix structure of DNA was discovered by LSD, don't you?
And no, "creative" shit done while high is always apologetically shit.
>>
>>43849158
>>43849178
>>43849191
>>43849201
>>43849215
>>43849227
>>43849228
>>43849249

The fuck? none of that is true. My sexual awakening came when that girl in LotR is bashed repeatedly by an orc during like Helms Deep or whatever.
>>
>>43849259
So? If there's no meaning to life, why don't you kill yourself and let people enjoy what they want out of it? Your line of reasoning is incredibly bullshit.
>>
>>43849228
I love these stoner myths.

>muh rock and roll is the epitome of all human achievement
>>
Eh, alcohol is fine, coke is also fine if you know anyone who still uses.

Nothing else should be there though.
>>
I support Israel
>>
>>43849279
Vaporwave is better :^)
>>
>>43849276
Because hedonists are faggots, and I hate faggots.

>>43849314
There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.
>>
>>43849272
>>
>>43849329
So it all boils down to "ew gays r gross lol"? Nice to know you should be totally disregarded.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.